PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Patrick wrote:I received this PM when day 2 started, if anyone cares:
OGML wrote:Walking towards your car from the club, you notice the street light you had parked under has gone out. This alley is a lot more sinister without it. You nervously reach for your keys when you hear a sound behind you. Spinning around, your shout is muffled by a damp cloth over your mouth. The face of your assailant is all too familiar as the chloroform sends you into a dreamless sleep you never wake up from.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been murdered. This means no more posting until the game is over. Big thanks for playing in my first game, and please come back for the post game discussion!
Nice, i like this interesting death flavor.

I was bored a bit being nilla through the game but that did kinda work towards me utilizing that gambit when I fell into my general no-night action playstyle. What was somewhat somber/bad play eventually lended to a rather good haphazard move that was very entertaining and fun at the time but more so now. I started out liking this game for its players and having high hopes for a good game. Then I lost track of things for various reasons loosing motivation. But somehow I bizarrly made use of what i had turning "process of elimination (default) lynch" bad luck into good luck. Or rather it didn't turn good until you guys looked into it after my death. You guys fixed the puzzle I broke and shook. In the end I had about as much fun as I hope for this game. Thanks for the flavor and good times OGML. GG all
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:23 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

NIGHT ACTIONS

Night One

-Mizzy pardons Elmo (twilight)
-Glork jails Ether
-scotmany12 investigates Tarhalindur
Armed with a recording of Tarhalindur's voice which you surreptitiously took during the days proceedings, you leave the club, round a corner and walk up to your white van with the words "Salerno Brothers Plumbing Service" in big, cheerful letters on both sides. Looking over your shoulder to make sure nobody is around, you unlock the rear doors and jump in to the back. Its cramped amid all of your listening and forensic equipment, but there's enough room for a chair which you settle into, plugging the day's recording into one of the larger machines while you put on headphones to listen in on the conversation going on in the back room of the club.

After a few tense hours of processing, the voice recognition software flashes red. You've got a match.

Tarhalindur -
Guilty

-Erg0 frames Glork
-Erg0 kills Patrick
Walking towards your car from the club, you notice the street light you had parked under has gone out. This alley is a lot more sinister without it. You nervously reach for your keys when you hear a sound behind you. Spinning around, your shout is muffled by a damp cloth over your mouth. The face of your assailant is all too familiar as the chloroform sends you into a dreamless sleep you never wake up from.

Night Two

-Mizzy does not pardon (twilight)
-Glork jails Mizzy
-scotmany12 investigates Ether
Dreading the thought of once again spending a long night in the cramped back of your van amidst electronic monitoring equipment, you load your recording of Ether's voice into the system. One of the gangsters has been dealt with, but you know he wasn't alone. As the processing starts on the recording, you drift into a fitful sleep.

Waking with a start, the sun is climbing into the sky and the light on the voice recognition software is flashing green.

Ether -
Innocent

-Erg0 frames PokerFace
-Erg0 kills Glork
After keeping Mizzy in the VIP lounge until the wee hours of the morning (and for the first time fully understanding the meaning of "Oh my god you're sucking me") you retire to your dressing room to relax. Walking into the room and turning on the light, you gasp in shock at the sight of a man you know only too well sitting in the chair with a heavy chain and lock dangling from his hand. You have no time to react before he's swinging it at your head, and as the lock crashes into your temple a beautiful starburst behind your eyelids is the last thing you ever see.

Night Three

Mizzy does not pardon (twilight)
scotmany12 investigates Erg0
You're beginning to hate everything about your assignment, especially after witnessing the horrible death of another innocent person today, this time at your own hands. But still you trudge to your hideout with a snippet of Erg0's voice in your possession and settle in for the long night. As the computers start to deal with the recording, you slip on the headphones to listen in on the what there is to hear in real time. Your heart flutters when you hear an angry voice that you could swear is Erg0, and confirmation comes quickly from the red light indicating he's as guilty as the day he was born.

Erg0 -
Guilty

-Erg0 frames PokerFace
-Elmo kills Ether
Clutching your purse close, you try not to think about the horrible end of hasdgfas' life which you contributed to as you hurry through the seedy neighborhood around the club to your apartment. As you turn the corner and walk up to your building, you see a drunk stumbling down the street towards you, a wine bottle in his hand. He's singing "Amore," but horribly off key, and something about his presence at this late hour makes you very nervous. Standing on the stoop, you fumble for your keys. By the time you notice the singing has stopped, he's already at the foot of the stoop, moving too fast to really be drunk. He smashes the bottle, and as you try to race past and run away to safety you feel the jagged edge of broken glass sink into you. Falling to the ground bleeding, your last sight in this world is the man whistling merrily to himself as he heads back in the direction of Satin Dolls.

Night Four

scotmany12 investigates eldarad
Elmo kills scotmany12
Excited by your success today, you hurry around the corner to the van you've spent the last three nights in. You hope that you'll be able to close the case tomorrow with the recording you took today of eldarad's voice. You pop the headset on to listen to the live feed from the back of the club while you turn on the rest of your machinery. But there's no sound come through. But there is something moving outside your van. You reach for the pistol under your jacket, but its too late. You hear the spray of a submachine gun a splitsecond before the whole instrument panel in front of you is ventilated by the bullets. Then there's the white hot pain in your chest, and blood everywhere. Its impossible to breath, and for some strange reason all you can think about is the definition of a suction wound which you memorized for the field agent exam. If only there was some seran wrap in this stupid van. The back doors open, and you see the form of somone standing over you, but can't keep your eyes focused. The figure raises the gun, and then its over.

Night Five

Elmo kills Mizzy
Once everyone else has left the club, you turn off the lights for the night and start to lock up. It wouldn't be good for the police to stumble on the carnage thats taken place here just yet. As you're reaching for the padlock, there are footsteps behind you. Always cautious, you reach into your pocket for the brass knuckles kept there as you turn around to confront whoever it is.
"Must have dropped my wallet somewhere around here," the man says, kneeling at the bottom of the stairs feeling around in the darkness. You eye him suspiciously. Its one of the Satin Dolls' patrons, but armed as you are, you still feel safe.
That was foolish.
The moment you turn back towards the locks, he springs into action, and you feel the stiletto sink deep into your back. Your cry is silenced by the swiftness with which he follows the first attack up, cutting your throat.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Nice flavor OGML
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:29 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”