farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

neko2086 wrote:Farside, the question wasn't for you, it was for sek.

And, I'm not going to hammer yet, as I would like to hear how sek answers this. I'll hammer when we've heard enough.

I have comments on farside that will wait until sek has answered.
I asked her the question already. That was the only answer she has stated.

Votecount:
sekinj - 2 (farside22, Light-kun)
farside22 - 1 (sekinj)
Not voting: neko2086
3 to lynch
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by sekinj »

@neko: as far said i have already answered this. I'll quote it here. It's basically the next best option since I know I am town. it's very clever, but she could have been bussing everyone up to this point in order to get a free ride. See below for more of my reasoning:
sekinj wrote:Well, I know I'm town, so after FL flipped town, I didn't have any other option but to look at the other players that I previously thought were town. That is light and far.

I based my suspicion on far on her reaction to FL's perceived slip. I realize that is weak, but I really don't have anywhere else to look right now.

and if I am lynched today, maybe you guys will have somewhere to look tomorrow...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by neko2086 »

OK, so here are my thoughts on farside:

She's trying to ride the WIFOM argument as a defense (why would I bus all my partners if scum?).

If sek is town, then the fact is that the three of us were all on the cavebear lynch and that he was bussed. Farside was the only one of the three of us to be on all three scum lynches, but she was also on both town lynches. She's been on every single lynch is what I'm getting at. That's not necessarily scummy, but it does mean she doesn't have a perfect voting record, which she seems to believe.

Early on, she tried to get my predecessor lynched for being "a distraction," which is a pretty weak argument.

In Kingmaker, she said Light was the only one she could trust as King. Well, yeah, when light said earlier that he would never vote farside. This is a minor point, but it just pings my gut.

However
I think lynching anyone but sek is a mistake. I was kinda hoping she'd just give up knowing I'd hammer her anyway. If she were town, I would have expected her to take that as a cue to be a little more helpful. I'm sensing that she is scum riding on a false hope of having a chance to win. She got really excited when I started questioning Farside, and I can't help but think it's because she saw a slim chance of a win.

My vote is also in addition to previous arguments that have led to it.

vote: sekinj
In Tartiflette We Trust
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

neko2086 wrote:OK, so here are my thoughts on farside:

She's trying to ride the WIFOM argument as a defense (why would I bus all my partners if scum?).

If sek is town, then the fact is that the three of us were all on the cavebear lynch and that he was bussed. Farside was the only one of the three of us to be on all three scum lynches, but she was also on both town lynches. She's been on every single lynch is what I'm getting at. That's not necessarily scummy, but it does mean she doesn't have a perfect voting record, which she seems to believe.

Early on, she tried to get my predecessor lynched for being "a distraction," which is a pretty weak argument.

In Kingmaker, she said Light was the only one she could trust as King. Well, yeah, when light said earlier that he would never vote farside. This is a minor point, but it just pings my gut.

However
I think lynching anyone but sek is a mistake. I was kinda hoping she'd just give up knowing I'd hammer her anyway. If she were town, I would have expected her to take that as a cue to be a little more helpful. I'm sensing that she is scum riding on a false hope of having a chance to win. She got really excited when I started questioning Farside, and I can't help but think it's because she saw a slim chance of a win.

My vote is also in addition to previous arguments that have led to it.

vote: sekinj
It may not be a perfect record, but I was the first one to point out dybeck and sek's votes on not being on the votes against any scum that was lynched.
I think I said that comment to Agore day 1 since he claimed scum as a joke. That is a distraction.

Anyways I think sek is scum. Everything she did felt like a desperate last attempt to get to the end and I felt what she was trying to do was buddy up with neko for the win.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by Light-kun »

Honestly, I think aegor is scum. But, if there is a tomorrow, then I will probably really give a great deal of consideration on where I place my vote tomorrow.

*Hopes that twilight leads to scum lynch.*
Show
Town: 2-3-0
Mafia: 1-0-0
Neu~: 0-0-0
-neu: 0-1-0
"To give a PM in an open game that isn't shown is bastard modding. [...] LK wouldn't do that." ~KMD4390
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by neko2086 »

But, if there is a tomorrow, then I will probably really give a great deal of consideration on where I place my vote tomorrow.
I would certainly hope so.
In Tartiflette We Trust
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by sekinj »

bah... go town.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by Light-kun »

Damn...
well, we can't undo what has been done...

This is going to piss me off if scum win.
Show
"To give a PM in an open game that isn't shown is bastard modding. [...] LK wouldn't do that." ~KMD4390
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:19 am

Post by Phate »

Sekinj was lynched. He was scum. TOWN WINS!

http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/cPFRamcjgBx was the pregame scum discussion forum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:21 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:bah... go town.
That was soooo mean!!!

Good going town. I started second guessing light when the whole look at farside finding scum comments came around. I started thinking what if scum was trying to buss their scum buddy to make him look more town.
I started to think that sek was not trying too hard at the end. The whole lynching the easiest targets I could have called on and tried harder on, but I didn't want people to think I was trying to over defend myself on a lack luster case against me.
Nice try sek. I think FL's joke comment saved you from one lynch, but not a second one.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:06 am

Post by sekinj »

lol ha! I just had to play one last trick on you guys.

Yeah, I knew I was screwed pretty early on. I was so amazed when I saw the wagon turn yesterday.

I was also amazed when people took my crap about you seriously. It was rather a joke and I didn't think anyone would take it seriously :P

Oh, and it WAS SO HARD to not hammer light when I had the chance!! I don't know, maybe I should have, but I cavebear and I were already on the suspect list, and I didn't think either of us could make it to the end if Light was hammered...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:08 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:lol ha! I just had to play one last trick on you guys.

Yeah, I knew I was screwed pretty early on. I was so amazed when I saw the wagon turn yesterday.

I was also amazed when people took my crap about you seriously. It was rather a joke and I didn't think anyone would take it seriously :P

Oh, and it WAS SO HARD to not hammer light when I had the chance!! I don't know, maybe I should have, but I cavebear and I were already on the suspect list, and I didn't think either of us could make it to the end if Light was hammered...
Hammering light at least in my mind made you look more like scum. You could have hammered your partner to make yourself look better.
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:22 am

Post by neko2086 »

omg, so many times I've seen bah posts like that and I've desperately hoped it was an awful joke. For once, it was!

Great game everyone. Thanks for putting up with me Farside. I hope you won't hold anything against me!

Nice try sek. You were definitely fighting an uphill battle, but you sure gave it a good shot.
In Tartiflette We Trust
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:38 am

Post by sekinj »

Oh! and light: I took offense at this:
Light-kun wrote:But farside doesn't seem childish enough to do anything it takes to win.
It is childish to do anything it takes to win?? :P
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:39 am

Post by sekinj »

Oh.. the thing I want to know is... Why in the world did Sun make that comment about FL? I can't believe he
meant
ito confuse people because everything else he did was retarded.

and I'm still mad at Aegor for interjecting when he should have just PM'd the mod.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Azrael001
Azrael001
Goon
Azrael001
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by Azrael001 »

Curses. I was completely wrong.
Forgive my rudeness, I cannot abide useless people.

(The irony is killing me.)
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by killa seven »

Yay go town.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by Light-kun »

sekinj wrote:Oh! and light: I took offense at this:
Light-kun wrote:But farside doesn't seem childish enough to do anything it takes to win.
It is childish to do anything it takes to win?? :P
That is pretty much the definition of childish. I am childish and hate to lose. As a result, I will do anything and everything it takes to win.

@ Kila: BOO! I still don't like your playing style... unfortunately, it has taught me that you play the same as both town and scum...

@Farside: If I were scum, I would have called the idea ludicrous. (Of bussing all my buddies just to win) In reality, however, I would more than likely play that way. I would work hard to attack anyone who seemed scummy for virtually any reason. Nightless means scum have no chance to kill, however, it also means 0% chance for a cop. as a result, playing to win as a townie is the best way for scum to win. Even if it did (or did not) come to lynching a fellow mafia member. As a result, scum could win. This, of course, requires all other scum to play the same way, and ideally, I would ignore who my partners were.

Still, I can't believe Sun attacked FL like that... It was honestly incredible for someone who played so amateurishly to be so violent and believable.

Anyway, second win, that makes 2/3 with a few others pending...
SWEET.
Show
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:55 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

GJ guys.

@Farside: It wasn't a joke or a slip. I was speaking from her view as town. If she was town, which she wanted us to believe, than there would be a tomorrow. But oh well, nvm. At least we won. Nice job everyone, well played.
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:15 am

Post by Phate »

Oh. One last thing. Aegor asked me to tell you guys that he apologized for interfering with the game.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:02 am

Post by sekinj »

Yay! now I feel better :)
Show
-sekinj

To Do: