Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

ortolan wrote:For the record I don't think the scum played badly, HC's whole asking for a summary thing from me and bio was an interesting move- too bad he was already pretty much doomed to hang.
I want the record to show that I have done the summary thing as town, too, so next time I pull that move, you can't use this game to say "He was scum last time he did that!"
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Kmd4390 wrote:Camn, explain yourself on the Night 0 (or Night 1. whatever you want to call it) NK. :lol:

Oh, and no one visited Crazy that night. :lol:
I was so upset that you died, because I role copped you, and when I was under lots of pressure, I didn't want to claim, because your role was already revealed. It wasn't until later that had I claimed, we would've lynched Herschal earlier.lol. So basically, you were a good person to die, since the mafia chose to kill you, the role cop investigated you, and the watcher watched you. You indirectly won the game for us. :wink:
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:46 pm

Post by camn »

i like that KMD was somehow notable enough to draw that much attention.

What was it that made you choose him?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:50 pm

Post by Jex »

camn is indeed scum. Congratulations all ye townies and happy holidays!
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:51 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

camn wrote:i like that KMD was somehow notable enough to draw that much attention.
Yeah, really...
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:51 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Yay :D
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

camn wrote:i like that KMD was somehow notable enough to draw that much attention.

He was the most random and UNNOTABLE person that I could find. I was going to role cop Crazy, actually, but I decided to go with somebody random, and KMD had an acronym name, which pushed me over the edge.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:22 pm

Post by Crazy »

Ah well. Sorry about my inactivity; it was not intentional and does not reflect my scum meta.

Not to say the town win wasn't deserved here, but I think the setup might be a little favored to the town here. I believe that a Watcher is stronger than a Doc, and a Hider is almost as strong as a Cop (it can just be used for confirming townies, although it is much harder to kill than a Cop). The Role Cop, admittedly, is pretty weak, except for confirming ability.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by Crazy »

orangepenguin wrote:

He was the most random and UNNOTABLE person that I could find. I was going to role cop Crazy, actually, but I decided to go with somebody random, and KMD had an acronym name, which pushed me over the edge.
Really? More unnotable than Panda Stomper or ortolan, who were both pretty much raw newbies at that time?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:53 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Well, I was in a game with ort (and still am), so I knew who he was, and if you read the game (Mini 701), you'll see why I wouldn't target ort, and Panda Stomper had a pretty unique name, I guess, so I guess I never considered him.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:07 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm quite pleased with how I played here..I caught onto 2 of the scum D1. Sorry if you thought my posting was light. I was just wrong on Bio at the end, but I think his strategy was very anti-town. (I still stand by that). Also note my "assume Ort-town" strategy would have won town :P
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Also, I think Fat played very well in this game. I think your desicion not to hide on the last 2 nights was correct, and although frustrating for me, your pretending you would to otherwise to confuse scum was very good play. I assume this frustration is what gave away I was town to you. I comend you :)
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:18 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Orange, it's not an acronym. It's my initials. It's the name I've been using since I was a kid.

I can back up Crazy's scum meta not being lurker meta. Jester mafia. Forbiddan, Crazy, and myself were seen as acting pro-town, and somehow scum because of it. Crazy was the only one of the group who actually
was
scum.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:27 pm

Post by afatchic »

Xtoxm wrote:Also, I think Fat played very well in this game. I think your desicion not to hide on the last 2 nights was correct, and although frustrating for me, your pretending you would to otherwise to confuse scum was very good play. I assume this frustration is what gave away I was town to you. I comend you :)
Probably not reading this anymore...
but you was aggrevating me so bad about arguing your side with me! i knew your opinion was right, i just didn't want the scum to know. lol. i almost just came out and explained my entire idea. lol. you played good, if we would have had it my way we wouldn't have lynched you, but i knew we would win either way so it didn't matter.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:44 pm

Post by ortolan »

xtoxm Post 760 wrote:Also note my "assume Ort-town" strategy would have won town
Why did you advocate that? :) I don't remember where you did.
Kmd4390 wrote:Orange, it's not an acronym. It's my initials. It's the name I've been using since I was a kid.

I can back up Crazy's scum meta not being lurker meta. Jester mafia. Forbiddan, Crazy, and myself were seen as acting pro-town, and somehow scum because of it. Crazy was the only one of the group who actually
was
scum.
I've played in 3 games with Crazy, one still ongoing and I've found him somewhat lurky in all.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Lol. :P

I advocated that because I was convinced you were town. And I was right.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza