fhqwhgads
Goon
fhqwhgads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by fhqwhgads »

Btw,

I'm going to be on vacation from the 20th for at least a week. My internet will be VERY limited then.
MOD: Is this acceptable or should I ask for replacement?

That's ok, I have a feeling most of the players would be v/la that time anyways.
Avoiding votes by means of the spelling of my name.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:15 am

Post by Stef »

Ok.. so :D

#88 - fhqwhgads, I'll name my suspect/suspects last since i always catch up first.
#89 - Farside: It was not an OMGUS vote as far as i'm concerned since for me making weak cases out of nothing and overreactions together are a pretty good scum-tell. If you will continue to call it an OMGUS vote it might be a different opinion or not. As far as my multiple RVS i still fail to see any possible hidden connotation. I am curious as to hear a better argument other than "it isn't done very often (which is debatable)" since i sincerely doubt that even if it were less often done it would be a tell either way.
#91 - ZazieR: Oh come on.. are you serious? You expected me to do a post check to see if she was paying attention when it was page two in this game? It wasn't important enough for me to check so i had no idea. You're exaggerating over the point with the Atlas vote.
Sometimes nothing big happens in RVS.. something could have happened in this one but you cut it short. You didn't investigate crap. You overblown nothingness to build a crap case. That didn't help the town with anything since cases based on nothing tend to dissipate and make the game run dry.
How do you want me to explain the reason for the bolded? O_o I was talking about the RVS and that was pretty clear. If i were talking about actually playing the game i would have understood your point but in this case.. jeez..
#92 - zachattack: That's my point. We're more likely to see connections and scummy things when we discuss something of substance. She took us out of the RVS with nothing of substance to go on making it very hard to spot any connections and scummy things and generally creating confusion.
#99 - fhqwhgads: If you guys agree that lynching me would be the best for the town then i won't fight it but unless you give me reasons for that action i will do my best to fight it.
The Mini-Theme: Lie to Me Mafia is accepting replacements. PM me to sign up.

V/LA for a few days while I'm moving.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:36 am

Post by Stef »

Now.. about suspects:
#MafiaSSK: would be the first obvious one due to his simple nature although it is a very tricky subject since we can't actually afford policy lynches in a 7 player game considering we only got two lynches and if we mess them up.. well.. that's it. That's why we would have to lynch whom ever seems the scummiest or whom ever would give us the most info if dead.
He's a no-read at this point and hopefully he'll get replaced by a more.. interactive person.
#ZazieR because:
- She exaggerates to mislead the town
- Very tunnel-visioned
I know it isn't much but it's the most i've got on anyone at this point of the game.

Right now i'm not fine with lynching anyone but we'll have to decide on some1 eventually.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:50 am

Post by farside22 »

@Stef I don't see how tunnel vision is considered scummy. That comment is more like hey she is focused on me therefore she is scum comment.
FOS: Stef
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:55 am

Post by Stef »

Is that a documented comment? O_o
You seem awfully picky. I think being tunnel-visioned is anti-town and can sometimes be scummy. I don't see why you consider it ok.

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:46 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote Count

ZazieR- 1 (Stef)
Zachattack-1 (MafiaSSK)
fhqwhgads-1 (-TinVision-)
Stef-1 (ZazieR)
MafiaSSK-2 (zachattack, farside22)

ZazieR and MafiaSSK have until the end of the day to post and/or PM me or face replacement
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Stef wrote:Is that a documented comment? O_o
You seem awfully picky. I think being tunnel-visioned is anti-town and can sometimes be scummy. I don't see why you consider it ok.
It's a null tell. I have seen scum and town both do tunnel vision game plays. Scum do it because it is an easy thing to do. Town do it because they believe in the case they have against said person.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:16 am

Post by ZazieR »

Although you didn't have to check, it doesn't make sense why you switched. I don't see why L-2 was bad at that moment. -TV- had also only one post, just like Atlas, but you decided to switch your vote to Atlas.
If i remember correctly, you unvoted as -TV- was at L-2. Then why didn't you unvote immediatly after Zach voted -TV-?

I think we have discussed this already, ppl have different opinions. What you see as nothing, doesn't mean that I see it as nothing as well.

No, tell me, why would a townie want to do something bad to himself or to the town, even if it was the RVS. I can see why scum want to do that, but a townie? Please explain.

About your points, I thought you would know by now how I play.
Ignore the ''R''
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by Battousai »

MafiaSSK has failed to pick up his prod, searching for a replacement. Deadline is retracted until further notice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well looking at Mafia's profile it looks like he is busy so I will
unvote

And read through the game to garner something soon. I hope. :?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:26 pm

Post by Battousai »

Kmd4390 replaces MafiaSSK.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:36 pm

Post by Stef »

Welcome Kmd :) Nice to be playing with you again.

fhqwhgads
fhqwhgads
Goon
fhqwhgads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:09 pm

Post by fhqwhgads »

wel, kmd, it's up to you to kickstart the game ;)

So, are you scum?
Avoiding votes by means of the spelling of my name.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:09 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Hey all. Here to stalk ZazieR. XD

Hi Stef. Good to see you here too.

fhqwhgads, how did you know that?!? Day cop? XD

Interesting to see Farside here as a player, not a mod.

In all seriousness, my catch up shouldn't take long.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:51 am

Post by zachattack »

unvote

It doesn't make sense to keep my vote on kmd, it was on mafia because I have no strong suspicions and with the deadline it made sense to lynch the player who wasn't going to help us no matter his alignment.

I'll be back later today with analysis.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:58 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, order is taken from the OP. Here's my thoughts on every player based on specific actions so far.

fhqwhgads-The early bandwagon vote on Stef stands out. (Page 1) Really seems to jump on Stef on page 3, mostly repeating the case already on him.
fhqwhgads wrote:I'm just afraid
when
he does turn up town, there's not going to be much information gained.
How do you know he (I) will turn up town?

Kmd4390- This guy is obviously town.

-TinVision-- Jumped on Stef after ZazieR pointed out some small things. Looks like trying to push an easy target early.

zachattack- Two bandwagon votes early. Not sure what to make of it. Seems relatively town after that.

farside22- Left a joke vote on ZazieR for quite some time. Any reason for this? I expected you to have more of a "leader" playstyle. I'm not seeing that at all. Maybe it's because I'm used to you being a Mod and making decisions in Survivor.

Stef- OMGUS on ZazieR, who seemed pretty town at that point, to kick off the serious part of the game.

ZazieR- Seems town in her early pursuit of Stef. Appears to be trying to start discussion. Follows through with the Stef case up to...well...she's still on it. Do you genuinely think Stef is scum? The case looked like a conversation starter to me more than anything.

I'll
Vote fhq
for his actions regarding Stef.

Mod
, I see that a deadline was set for yesterday. Is there a new deadline in place?

I feel it will be unfair to set a deadline with people needing replaced/ v/la, especially at holiday so deadline has been temporarily removed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:29 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22- Left a joke vote on ZazieR for quite some time. Any reason for this? I expected you to have more of a "leader" playstyle. I'm not seeing that at all. Maybe it's because I'm used to you being a Mod and making decisions in Survivor.
Not to let all my trade secrets out, but the serious facts are that I change my playstyle based on the game and how I feel at the time. I really didn't find much to push on. I thought the stef wagon was meh. Zazie is someone I like to keep an eye on at times. Others had felt protown. Now I need to read this game again and remind myself what I missed.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

farside22 wrote:Now I need to read this game again and remind myself what I missed.
Suspects.

Your only votes have been a joke vote and a lurker vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:14 am

Post by farside22 »

fhg: Why would you say random vote player x and say that the player next to have your vote is another player?

Stef: How do you feel that multiple random voting helps?

fhg: goes from random alphabet to BW in a blink. Weird what happened with the random alphbet?

fhg: quickly unvotes now and FOS tinivision. Why an FOS?

Stef: vote for Zazie for not likely the fact she is asking him about his muliple of random votes? Seems OMGUS kind of vote.

TV: Post 44 How do you feel that Stef's comments and vote is valid?

TV: Post 69: Zazie overblew stef's self vote how? She talked more about his random votes and his self vote and they were questions. Kind of weird that he critizes Zazie and then praises her in this post.

Stef: post 84 she asked you questions and you jumped on her and called her scummy. Nuf said

Looking at this game again. I'm reminded how little TV has said. His post on 69 is just weird and I really don't like his vote on Stef.
Stef: I dont' know if he is over reacting because someone questioned him is scum or town. He defends his votes as valid but I think him voting on Atlas as semi serious and then voting on Zazie who is at least trying to make conversation is ludicious.
I would say either Stef or TV at this point. I think TV a little bit more. He is being very noncommintal. And the case he does push is the only one that had steam, but adds nothing new to the game when he does post.

vote: tinivision
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:33 am

Post by zachattack »

Better late than never. I'm going to give my opinion on every player as it stands now, in no paritcular order.

Starting with KMD, his post where he voted for FHQ was a good start, however, I'm still completely neutral on him. I won't hold him accountable for Atlas and Mafia's inactivity, and he did provide some good analysis, so I'm not too worried about him today.

I've had a bad feeling about TV all game.
Anyway, I'll give the (obviously omgusy) FOS Stef for bouncing his vote around so much. It's still early yet, so it's not worth a vote.
I don't like when people describe their own actions as OMGUS. It just gives me a feeling like they're trying to come up with fake justification for their vote, or in this case an FOS. And why is it bad to vote early? You still had a random vote on someone. Stef was in no danger of being lynched. I don't trust players who are afraid to vote for their suspicions, and FOS instead. It feels like he's testing the waters, without actually committing to anything he could be called out on later. Shortly after, he FOSed Atlas, again choosing not to vote.

His thoughts on the Zazie Stef argument felt weird to me. Saying Zazie's aggressiveness made him feel uneasy, but later saying in the same post that he felt quite protown about her after she wrote "EBWOP What do you think of Fhq right now?" just seemed strange to me. It seemed like he felt the momentum was against Stef, but was leaving himself an opening in case it shifted to Zazie. He also called Stef overdefensive, which I don't think is fair, if someone is being questioned and accused, of course they're going to answer the accusations, unless they have something to hide.

Farside's been under the radar a little bit, but he makes sense in his posts, his analysis seems genuine, and he's the player that I feel the best about so far.

I didn't like FHQ's unvote early on. It looked like he was hoping for a quick pile on stef and when I changed my vote to avoid that he backtracked, and FOSed TV, who at that point had done nothing except not be around on Thanksgiving. I don't like that he was suspicious of Stef, but never voted, again, players who don't vote their suspicions bother me.

I have to go, so I can't go in depth on Stef and Zazie, I'll do them later. Quickly, I find them both more suspicious then Farside, less than FHQ or TV. TV has been lurking, FHQ has at least contributed his opinions and suspicions.

Vote: TV
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:20 am

Post by ZazieR »

Immediatly after I saw that you entered this game, I knew why :D.
Also, thanks for the sweet words at Survival, KMD.

I don't know what to think about Stef yet. Like I said, I always take something little to start with. And in this case it was Stef's behaviour during the RVS. But his response bothered me. I will point that out some other time.

Two players that also caught my attention are -TV- and Zach. I'll try to point this out as well in my next post.
Ignore the ''R''
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ZazieR wrote:Immediatly after I saw that you entered this game, I knew why :D.
:D Yep.
ZazieR wrote:Also, thanks for the sweet words at Survival, KMD.
No problem. Would have been more fun if you were in it longer.
ZazieR wrote:I don't know what to think about Stef yet. Like I said, I always take something little to start with. And in this case it was Stef's behaviour during the RVS. But his response bothered me. I will point that out some other time.
So it is actual suspicion, although maybe not too strong yet, and not just something to get discussion going, correct?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Please prod TV. His last post was over a week ago.
:?
See post 100

I want to here from TV on what is going on. Also a note at I want to see his profile and will report back if it means anything.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay just did some snooping around. It looks like TV went out of town, however I don't think that is an excuse for his lazy scum hunting early on and his lack of communication throughout the game.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:58 pm

Post by Stef »

Well.. we'd still need to wait for him to answer.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”