Mini 1997: The Clownspiracy (Game Over!)

Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Cedrick »

Why don't cannibals eat clowns? They taste funny <rimshot>
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Cedrick »

Why was the clown sad? She broke her funny bone
Hey! That's my line! :lol: - The Ringleaders

so Maki is claiming Krusty, don't watch the show but that's a cool clown
Last edited by Mathdino on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 39, StefanB wrote:Interesting that no one else really reacted to it. But one was interesting:
Did you hear about the human cannonball? He got fired!

Most people don't really react to miller claims anymore. Most people believe proper play is to claim it in your opening post and it's mentioned on the wiki. The best thing to do is just ignore it and treat him like any other player since the miller claim is not verifiable (at least not by a cop)
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 63, Wh4t wrote:Cedrick, I love the jokes but on rereading all your posts so far have been fluff. Bahumbug.
Did you hear about the circus fire? Yeah it was in tents

Why do you have a very high expectation of rvs posting?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 81, Wh4t wrote:I think this assumption is a bit of a stretch. Sure RVS posting starts out all fun and games however, we're now up to four pages of content which need to be analysed for anything remotely AI. If you believe that all RVS content is not AI, then it would logically follow that games would never leave the RVS phase.
Did you hear about the circus clown’s funeral?

They all came in one car.

No it’s not a stretch because he voted me for my rvs posts. Not only that he misrepresented my posts.

First, During RVS it’s perfectly acceptable to make fluff posts.
Second, he said ALL my posts were fluff. One, was fluff (my rvs post). Two, was game related (putting a name to the clown maki couldn’t remember for some reason) and Third, explaining to Stefan why I thought nobody reacted to the Miller claim, which is what he was questioning at the time.

All 3 were on at the end of page 1/2 which is typically rvs time period, not on page 4 like you are referencing.

So not only is his description about my posts false, he DOES have an unrealistic expectation of what kind of posts people have to make on page 2.

66.66666666% of my posts were non fluff. 33.33333333% of them were fluff (my intro post)

And somehow he has a big enough issue with it that it’s vote worthy.

I think my assessment is dead on balls accurate.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 85, Wh4t wrote:Gamma, skimming over your past games I see that you get scum read quite frequently as town. Why do you think that is?

Pedit Cedrick, you've proved 1 of your posts are non-fluff and I'm not even entirely convinced that set-up spec should qualify as something game-progressing, but I'll be generous. Naming a clown absolutely does not count as AI content. Apologies if you feel I've misrepped you. I'm feeling your response is genuine.
How do you kill a circus clown?

Go for the juggler.

I never said it had to be AI. But it wasn’t fluff. My statement still holds true. Your expectation of posts in rvs is unrealistic. Not every player is going through serious post every time they post. I certainly am not. Now I do have to limit my more useless posts due to the rules, there is still going to be posts I make that aren’t always going to be game advancing as will others and you know what? That’s ok.

Even now, there isn’t much to go off of. I’d say the scummiest person so far is you for your unrealistic expectation but having a different opinion isn’t AI. I don’t really see much to comment on atm but I haven’t been reading very intently. I’m in an altered mental state atm so I’m not prepared to do in-depth shit right now.

P.edit - lol he hasn’t earned that designation yet. He’s in a “wouldn’t mind a lynch” list right now.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 87, Raskolnikov wrote:wait a second, why is no one weighing in on beefster
Haven’t seen anything worth weighing in on yet.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 93, Archwing wrote:This is bad.
Why did the elephant leave the circus? He was tired of working for peanuts.

What is bad about them? What are you seeing from Beefster that I’m not?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 98, Archwing wrote:Chronological progression:

Someone claims Miller
People talk about it
Someone refs wiki which states optimal play
Beefster says claiming Miller was bad

And now there is nothing worth weighing in on?

I said I was gonna lie low but fuck sakes.
What do you call a woman falling in love with a carnie? Juggle Fever

Not that it matters, I don’t recal anyone saying it’s optimal play to do that.

What’s wrong with two people having a different opinion? Beefster not sharing somebody else’s opinion doesn’t mean they are scummy for it.

I’m more interested in you saying you were going to intentionally lay low. My opinion of you of a player has dropped because it’s never acceptable to lay low. It’s actually pretty scummy.

VOTE: arch
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 105, Archwing wrote:If that's the case why did you wait until now to vote?
Why did the one legged clown leave the cheese circus? Because he couldn't get his stilton.

Why did I wait until you admitted you were intentionally laying low to vote you for intentionally laying low?

Because I didn’t know it was intentional until you just admitted it.

That was kind of a pointless question
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 105, Archwing wrote:btw... you were the one who referenced the wiki. lmao.
How is being at the singles bar different from going to the circus? At the circus the clowns don't talk.

You are right. I did. Now show me where I said it was optimal play.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 106, Wh4t wrote:I don't even have words to express myself right now.
Girls say they want a guy who is funny and spontaneous but when I tap on the window at night dressed as a clown it's all screaming.

You think you proved something but you didn’t. I’d probably keep my mouth shut also if I were you.

No where did i say it was optimal play to do that. I personally think it’s best not the claim at all and just play the game. If you don’t act scummy you won’t ever have to worry being investigated.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 112, Archwing wrote:you said it was proper, and you said it was referenced on the wiki. seems pretty fuckin legit to me dude
I manufactured clown shoes.....which was no small feat.

I urge you to reread my post again. You are definitely misinterpreting it and putting words into my mouth.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 116, Archwing wrote:yeah, fine, you didn't use the word optimal. but what i said in 112, which LITERALLY USES THE WORDS YOU SAID, "proper" and referencing wiki, one could easily read that as optimal, or something of that nature.
What is the gooey red stuff between an elephant's toes? Slow clowns

I also said “most people believe” and I mentioned the wiki cause I’ve seen games where people have claimed miller specifically because it says so in the wiki.

It’s all relevant.

I never said that was proper play, because I don’t think it is but it is becoming common play in my limited experience. I think I’ve playex 5-10 games with a miller. Been miller once.

Just don’t put words in my mouth. It’s scummy
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 125, Raskolnikov wrote:everyone's fighting each other, but atm I'd like reads on the table from people who haven't put weighed in so much atm before narrowing focus too hard.
What time did the man go to the dentist? Tooth hurt-y."

What kind of reads do you expect people to have this early?

Some people are way too eager and it feels fake.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 142, Raskolnikov wrote:Maki I'm 60% sure beef was rolefishing me can you vote with me.
Did you hear about the guy who invented Lifesavers? They say he made a mint.

I’m surprised you went that route. I was like 80% sure he thought you were softing Ronald and he was cc’ing you.

I could be wrong, it’s why I was kind of letting it play out
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:53 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 154, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 130, Cedrick wrote:Some people are way too eager and it feels fake.
Can you be more specific
A ham sandwich walks into a bar and orders a beer. Bartender says, 'Sorry we don't serve food here.'"

Sure. Wh4 has an unrealistic expectation of what posts on page 1/2 should look like and votes somebody for fluff posting. That looks to eager to me.

You are expecting people to have a bunch of reads on page 5. That is also unrealistic to me and seems eager.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:58 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 179, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 104, Cedrick wrote:What do you call a woman falling in love with a carnie? Juggle Fever
Unfortunately, I don't get this joke at all. What's a carnie? Please explain.
Whenever the cashier at the grocery store asks my dad if he would like the milk in a bag he replies, 'No, just leave it in the carton!'

Carnie is a carnival worker. A juggler would be somebody who may work at a carnival

Juggle fever is a play on jungle fever.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:01 am

Post by Cedrick »

Why do chicken coops only have two doors? Because if they had four, they would be chicken sedans
In post 187, Wh4t wrote:I moved my vote to Cedrick to get a reaction and I'm growing more convinced that he is heavily confirmation biased town. So I can agree with that read too.
I am not sure what I have done to make you think I am conf.biased.
In post 190, Wh4t wrote:How is any of this fake though? I feel like you're shutting me down for scum hunting. Since when is there such a thing as "too early for scum hunting?"

You also neglect to mention others who are sorting from the start. I suppose my playstyle rubs you the wrong way, and the feeling is mutual, but it doesn't make either of us scum.
I said it feels fake. It is too try hard too early. People on this site tend to town read people who get the game out of rvs, and more and more scum have been trying to use that to their advantage. To me your aggression seemed unnatural. If it isn't, then don't worry about my opinion so much.
In post 191, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Do you not find suspicious the fact that Raskol scumreads Beefster for asking about Ronald Mcdonald but turns a blind eye to Stefan (coincidentally, a scumread of mine too) who blatantly rolefishes for both flavour and role?

It's like yelling at the person who just farted in the room but completely ignoring that hobo taking a poop on the floor.
I do and I am waiting to see how it plays out especially now since somebody has spoken out about it.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 220, Gamma Emerald wrote:No? Proper cop play is not to investigate scummy people. If you cop the days lynch guess what? You either have to claim your inno or you wasted an invest because your guilty got lynched anyway. The goal of a cop imo is to sort people who probably won't get sorted otherwise.
Why did the Clydesdale give the pony a glass of water? 
Because he was a little horse!"

people have different opinions of proper cop play, but in my opinion the one most beneficial is to investigate null reads actually. So if you come in to the game and are active and actively scum hunting, you shouldn't worry about about it. If somebody still claims a guilty on you, you let your body of work speak for itself. Basically don't put yourself in the position to be investigated. put yourself in the position to be NKd.

Nobody is going to lynch a miller claim and scum isn't going to kill one. I don't want a miller in lylo personally.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:28 am

Post by Cedrick »

Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was assaulted.

v/la through Monday
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:01 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 449, brassherald wrote:Cedrick's play has dropped a little bit, I haven't seen attempts to game solve so much since my last post, just theory discussion and responses.
Why do cows have hooves and not feet? Because they lack toes (lactose)

Just pointing out I’ve only made one post since your last post and that was to announce I was going to be v/la

Unfortunately I’ve been to busy to focus on this game so I haven’t even posted. It’s across all my games actually.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Cedrick »

I told my wife that it was her turn to shovel and salt the front steps. All I got was icy stares.

Only skimmed the last couple of pages but I find myself agreeing with arch and gamma about Kiana. I honestly have no clue what’s happened the last 10+ pages or whatever though but for now

VOTE: Kiana

I hope to really get involved in this game after the weekend.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:56 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 517, Wh4t wrote:I feel Cedrick, as town, has no business coming in and dropping a vote on an escalating wagon when he hasn't yet caught up in the thread. It feels very opportunistic and wreckless at best, to vote without all the information when VLA on a wagon that could potentially go through before his return. I see no natural progression on his Kiana vote, or of his town reads of Gamma/Arch to dignify sheeping them so confidently.
What did the blind man say when he ran into a poll?

Didn't see that coming

The thing is you don’t know anything about me so you can’t speak intelligently about what I would or wouldn’t do as town. Part of this game is convincing others to lynch somebody. I felt the few posts that they posted sounded good though me. It’s definitely good for some pressure. If the wagon went through while I was away, it wouldn’t be my fault singulary. I also know I’m able to check the thread throughout the day. I’m just trying not to focus all my time on mafia when I have better things to be focusing on. If you want to scum read me for my vote that’s fine. You haven’t been a town read of mine all game so the feeling would definitely be mutual.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 539, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Bujaber raises good points against Cedrick but according to the points its more likely that Cedrick is playing poorly rather than scum. However the fact that he feels that the post is the "biggest shock" is exactly what I felt. Pretty good read here and so I'm giving Bujaber some townpoints for 528.
What's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts?

Beer nuts are a $1.39, and deer nuts are under a buck.

I wouldn’t say I’m playing poorly but I’m not playing my best game. I’m just not as into this one as I am my others. I’ll try to get motivated again next week. I am really stressed out irl.

UNVOTE:

Until I can get caught up.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Cedrick »

I had a dream that I was a muffler last night. I woke up exhausted!"

Wh4. Anytime you want explain this weird read you have on me go right ahead. You came in with some weird obsession. You backed off when I made you look bad and now it’s back.

Tunneling me is hazardous to your health, especially when you don’t have any reason to. You’ve been obsessed with me and it’s super scummy.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Cedrick »

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down!

I wasn’t around to sort anyone. You are using me being busy against me. That’s scummy. If I was posting and not sorting you’d have a point but I wasn’t. Over 200 posts were made between my last game post and when I declared v/la. If you were town paying attention you’d have noticed that. Or you’d have noticed that when I corrected brass. The fact you ignored that and just said what you said is super scummy. Intentionally manipulating my absence.

My vote on Kiana wasn’t opportunistic either. People were making some very good posts about her and I found myself agreeing with them. You then tried to use my v/la against me which is a very shitty thing to do again.

The funny thing is you have 2 sets of 2 scum teams (Kiana being one of them) and you think I make sense with both pairs? Gtfoh.

I have been gone and missed a lot and even I have a more narrowed list of scum reads than you do. You scum read almost half the player list.

So your reasons for suspecting me are crap and very manipulative. If you do happen to be town please learn this one lesson going forward.

When a person is gone for a big portion of the game, odds are he was just busy and not scum.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 632, Raskolnikov wrote:He's kept a scumread on you but idk if I'd call it tunneling or obsession when he's talked about other people way the same or more.
You're American when you go into the bathroom, and you're American when you come out, but do you know what you are while you're in there? European.

No he called me town after I schooled his scummy ass.
In post 187, Wh4t wrote:I moved my vote to Cedrick to get a reaction and I'm growing more convinced that he is heavily confirmation biased town. So I can agree with that read too.
I get busy with work and he uses that to smear my name again. Calls my vote reckless or opportunistic when they were neither of those things.

Like he really was implying that if kian got lynched when i was on v/la it would somehow be my responsibility. What kind of BS is that?

He thinks he’s a cool kid but he’s really a bully. Attacking people who he thinks are easy targets. He’ll get his eventually.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 517, Wh4t wrote:It feels very opportunistic and wreckless at best, to vote without all the information when VLA on a wagon that could potentially go through before his return.
Did you hear about the guy who invented Lifesavers? They say he made a mint.

With 11 days left in the game why are you worried about a lynch happening on somebody YOU scum read?

With 11 days left in the game do you honestly think a speed wagon and lynch are going to happen?

Even if it did, since it’s on your scum read, why would that be a bad thing?

Why would I be considered the reckless one instead of whoever joined after and actually speed lynched them?

Your thought process isn’t town. Hasn’t been from the beginning. I’m sorry you rolled scum. I’m even more sorry you played your hand wrong.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 635, Wh4t wrote:You're not proving me wrong by continuing to defend yourself. That's awesome that you're reading a book about anti-gravity however don't be surprised if you're VLA and yet have time to read the game, place reckless votes; but you don't have time to give reads/thoughts.

Please learn to see others' perspectives before handing out lessons yourself.
If you see a robbery at an Apple Store does that make you an iWitness?

Omg that was a joke dude. You haven’t picked up on that yet? Oh wait you should cause multiple people have mentioned my jokes.

My vote wasn’t reckless. Just cause you say it is doesn’t make it so. Maybe YOU should learn to see others perspectives. I know for damn sure if I saw somebody vote somebody I was scum reading I would be happy. I wouldn’t cast shade on them. Are you scum with kian?

How can you say I’m not giving reads or thoughts when I gave thoughts and a read when I placed my vote? Dude cmon bro.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 638, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 634, Cedrick wrote:Like he really was implying that if kian got lynched when i was on v/la it would somehow be my responsibility. What kind of BS is that?
Eeeeeh I think it would be at least partially tbh, though responsibility is a bit of loaded when kiana's probscum anyways...
Spring is here! I got so excited I wet my plants!

Yeah I would be 1/7th responsible. He was implying my responsibility would be way greater than that and he scum read him so that isn’t even a natural progression of thoughts.

“Damn, he just voted somebody I’m scum reading. If they get lynched I’m blaming him cause he put them to l-3”

Like what?

The way to find scum is to pressure people. L-3 is doing just that.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 640, Raskolnikov wrote:Cedrick need your thoughts on arch vs kiana ATM way more than anything else.
What’s Forrest Gump’s password? 1forrest1

I’m suspicious of Kiana over arch. I don’t really like how she was trying to pocket me early on and I felt the posts made before I voted here were enough that she should get another vote on her.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Cedrick »

I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I was tripping all day!

My next vote will probably be on wht4. His scum read on kian was clearly fake. I can’t tell if it’s buddy or not so his flip teaches me more. Plus if he’s actually town it’s no big loss for us since he’s not playing very good.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer? He couldn't see himself doing it.

I can handle being scum read if you actually had reasons. You started with saying my posts were fluff when 1 was. You backed off.

Later you noticed I wasn’t posting and then declared v/la and said because I’m not sorting others I’m scummy. Well hello McFly. If im not posting at all clearly I’m not sorting. Im not even playing. Being busy or absent from the game isn’t AI. If I was active lurking that’d be one thing but I wasn’t even doing that.

You say I made a horribly opportunistic vote on somebody. I’m sorry but l-3 isn’t opportunistic. That’s a classic pressure vote. You want to know why? Because it just officially became a wagon. When greater than 50% of the required votes are placed, it’s an official wagon.

But wait. How on earth are you lecturing me on opportunistic voting? You placed arch at l-2 earlier in the game while going back and forth on if you wanted to actually scum or town read him. You gave absolutely no reason for it and you even apologized to him for it. I at least gave a reason for my vote and I certainly didn’t apologize.

I vote to lynch the Hypocrite
VOTE: wht4

Somebody guilty of opportunistic voting can’t turn around and accuse somebody else of the same.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 692, Beefster wrote:
In post 663, Wh4t wrote:VOTE: Beefster

I've changed my mind about wanting to end the day early. I think this is an avenue worth persuing. Rask will be happy.
This looks like backpedaling.
A three-legged dog walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "I’m looking for the man who shot my paw."

That’s twice now where he has backed off voting arch. I am not sure why he keeps avoiding running up arch.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 690, BuJaber wrote:Wooow at that reaction from cedrick. That is a sudden change in tone and style. It reeks of scum implosion.
When you ask a dad if he's alright: "No, I’m half left.”

No it doesn’t actually. Once you realize he 1. Keeps flip flopping on me for horrible reasons 2. Being very manipulative. Wht4 comes out looking like scum.

His refusal to run arch up is kind of interesting to me. If arch flips scum I’m pretty sure wht4 is his buddy.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 676, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 644, Cedrick wrote:I’m suspicious of Kiana over arch. I don’t really like how she was trying to pocket me early on and I felt the posts made before I voted here were enough that she should get another vote on her.
You don't like me townreading you? Why?

What exactly would be the purpose of pocketing you. Are you so good a player to believe yourself to be a pocketing target?
GROCERY STORE CHECKER: "Paper or plastic?" DAD: "Either, I’m bisacktual.”

I didn’t feel your town read on me was genuine. I didn’t think I had done anything to be townread. I expected people to scum read me not the other way around.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 701, Kiana Kaslana wrote:If wh4t is Archwing's buddy, then why would he opportunistically vote for Archwing?
How do you tell the difference between a frog and a horny toad? A frog says, "Ribbit, ribbit" and a horny toad says, "Rub it, rub it.”

Good point. I’m not sure if they are scum together. But regardless his vote could be perceived as opportunistic. If he’s scum and arch isn’t then it definitely is and he’s a hypocrite. If he’s bussing but trying to appear town, it still appears opportunistic and he still looks like a hypocrite.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 703, Kiana Kaslana wrote:I don't get this joke either.
Did you hear the news? FedEx and UPS are merging. They’re going to go by the name Fed-Up from now on.

In western movies “paw” is daddy. It’s cliche in westerns for the son to try and avenge their fathers death. Confrontations usually taking place in bars or saloons

Paw is also a dog’s foot.

The muffler joke. Muffler is part of the exhaust system of a car.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 705, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Is hypocrisy necessarily a scum trait? I usually see it coming from town.
5/4 of people admit that they’re bad with fractions.

It is when he’s guilty of the same thing he’s using against me. He can’t scumread opportunistic behavior if he’s guilty of it also.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Cedrick »

MOM: "How do I look?" DAD: "With your eyes."

I kind of want to see an arch flip since a wht4 probably won’t happen. Twice backing off arch is a red flag to me.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 711, Beefster wrote:
In post 697, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 691, Beefster wrote:
In post 656, Raskolnikov wrote:Stance on arch and kiana wagons, if you will.
The arch wagon is good, but it's troubling that it snowballed so quickly. There is probably scum on this wagon.

Kiana wagon was an overreaction. Probably scum on this wagon- moreso than Arch.
Are you townreading Arch? Why?
Just to be clear, I do not think Arch is town. I just think the momentum on his wagon is a bit troubling.
What is Beethoven’s favorite fruit? A ba-na-na-na.

If arch is town. Wht4 is guilty of opportunistic voting twice.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Cedrick »

What did the horse say after it tripped? "Help! I’ve fallen and I can’t giddyup!”

I don’t and never said I did.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 715, Kokichi Oma wrote:But you're voting w4at already. So what leads you to believe arch is town, since your basis relys on him flipping town.
Two guys walk into a bar, the third one ducks.

My vote on wht4 has nothing to do with my read on arch. I’ve been suspicious of wht4 for most of the game.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Cedrick »

What do you call a cow with two legs? Lean beef. If the cow has no legs, then it’s ground beef.
In post 744, Wh4t wrote:he's admitted that he's reading the game
This isn’t true.
In post 744, Wh4t wrote:As scum I use VLA as an excuse for lurking particularly Day 1
That’s really crappy thing to do. V/la should be used for legitimate reasons only. It should not be abused as scum.
In post 744, Wh4t wrote:it doesn't make sense to me that he's VLA and yet has time to read the game/make time consuming defensive arguments
Well I’m not reading the game and I probably shouldn’t be here defending myself from scum but I am. Weren’t you lecturing me on seeing others perspectives? This is now at least twice where you haven’t done that. Just cause I’m not doing something you would do, doesn’t mean that somebody else wouldn’t.

Lord knows I’d never intentionally lie about being v/la as scum to get an advantage.
In post 744, Wh4t wrote:doesn't have time to give even a simple readslist so we can see where he's at
Even if I was caught up you wouldn’t get that from me. I am not a fan of list reads.
In post 744, Wh4t wrote:All I've assumed is that he thinks Kiana and I are scum and he town reads Arch/Gamma, apparently asking for more is bullying.
Well here ya go. You have 4 reads from me. 2 scum reads and 2 town reads. Why do you need anymore? I didn’t accuse you of bullying for asking for reads so that’s a very scummy misrep. I called you a bully cause you attacked me early for my rvs posts which were perfectly fine and again cause I voted “opportunistically” according to you which I disagree with and is hilarious coming from you since you’ve done it twice now.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 752, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw do you play Ace Attorney?
What do you get when you cross an elephant with a rhino? Elephino.

Never heard of it so no.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 756, Wh4t wrote:Cedrick could you provide a readslist for clarity please?
In post 751, Cedrick wrote:Even if I was caught up you wouldn’t get that from me. I am not a fan of list reads.
How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? Ten-tickles.

That’s the answer to your question.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Cedrick »

I’m only familiar with 25 letters in the English language. I don’t know why.

Gamma and arch made a few posts about Kiana that I liked enough it motivated me to vote.

I don’t even know if I fully town read gamma or arch, but based on the fall out and reactions I feel they are more likely town than Kiana and you.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:26 pm

Post by Cedrick »

What do prisoners use to call each other? Cell phones.

Your vote on me is weak as is your reasons. If you aren’t scum you could stand to try harder and do better.
Wht4 is scum. He’s completely misrepresented everything about me and you think me getting mad is scummy?

If somebody completely misrepresented everything about you would you ignore it? Doubt it. Maybe if i was scum I’d ignore it and hope nobody noticed but there is no town motivation to allow somebody to lie about you.

That’s cool though. I’ll just vig him tonight. :lol:

VOTE: kiana

Since nobody wants to lynch wht4
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:15 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 789, BuJaber wrote:
In post 787, Cedrick wrote:What do prisoners use to call each other? Cell phones.

Your vote on me is weak as is your reasons. If you aren’t scum you could stand to try harder and do better.
Wht4 is scum. He’s completely misrepresented everything about me and you think me getting mad is scummy?

If somebody completely misrepresented everything about you would you ignore it? Doubt it. Maybe if i was scum I’d ignore it and hope nobody noticed but there is no town motivation to allow somebody to lie about you.

That’s cool though. I’ll just vig him tonight. :lol:

VOTE: kiana

Since nobody wants to lynch wht4
Where is he lying about you? This is what I don't get. You're not saying he's wrong. You're saying he's lying.
What do you call a factory that sells passable products? A satisfactory.

I’ve already addressed them all. That post I made that you took issue with for starters. Don’t play dumb. Pretty much read the posts I’ve made about him and you’ll see them.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:23 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 788, Hiraki wrote:Oh lordie, could this be the most obvious game of mafia I've ever played?

Can someone read Bu's post and see what's wrong with it for town points? This is a teaching moment! Don't give them help Koki!
Did you hear about the kidnapping at school? It's fine, he woke up.

Well for starters once wht4 started lying more about me he started town reading him so that's a red flag. I find it hard to believe Bu would actually think i am scummy for defending myself. Why would I react like that if i were scum? I was off most people's radar.

fence sitting on rask

thinks koki is probably scum but doesn't really want to pressure or lynch it until other people lynch which doesn't really look like a town mindset to me.

says kaito's lurking is only AI depending on how certain wagons pan out which is false and scummy.

@ Bu, since you would rather ask me instead of reading the posts I have already made. Here are lies/misreps that Wht4 has said about me.

1. my 3 early posts were all fluff - rvs and 2 game related posts
2. claims my vote on Kai was opportunistic - This depends on your definition obviously, personally i felt like I made a good pressuring vote. It's not like i put a person to L2 or L1 even without any real reasons like he did. THOSE are opportunistic imo
3. claims my vote on kai was reckless - This isn't even a definition thing, this is just flat out wrong
4. Claims I used AtE in post 634 - he will claim this is a difference in definition but I didn't use AtE at all, what is said is the truth and it's part of the reason why I scum read him. he is trying to intentionally misrep and manipulate my actions
5. says I was actively lurking - In no way was I active lurking what so ever
6. says i am throwing defensive fits - Defending myself from lies and misreps is not and never will be considered a Defensive fit.
7. he says I admitted to reading the game - I never said I have read the game, i have never said I am even caught up.

there could be more, but that is plenty enough for me to think he is scum, and anyone who comes to his defense is guilty by association imo. there is no excuse for any of that shit. I don't see why any townie would blatantly lie and misrep me like that so I don't think he is a townie.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Cedrick »

Son:Dad I'm hungry.
Dad: Hello Hungry. I'm Dad.

Well I don’t care about grades. I just want to lynch scum.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Cedrick »

Apparently you can’t use “beef stew” as a password.
It’s not stroganoff.

Spoiler:
In post 796, BuJaber wrote:I really didn't want to be the one defending him when he is capable of it but since apparently you each are too biased to see the others' point of view here I'll dissect your ISO wrt wh4t:

These are the points you two are arguing over (please forgive me if I missed something):
1. The RVS stuff is a matter of opinion. What is fluff to him might be different than you but it really doesn't seem like he is misrepping you there.

2. 'Proper play' is very close in meaning to 'optimal play' so you really can't call this one a misrep. Sure you didn't say 'I think the optimal way to play it is ...' but you referenced what the wiki says about most people thinking it is the proper way without stating that you disagree with that opinion until after arch and wh4t commented on your post. I agree they shouldn't have attributed that opinion to you but it is really easy to make that mistake so your anger at them here is unreasonable.
As you can see, after your explanation only arch kept hounding you for it but not wh4t.

3. You have a problem with him calling your vote reckless. You voted for someone then went VLA. That means the rest of us don't know how much you will be able to follow the thread. It is not wrong of him to call that vote reckless for that reason. You also said yourself that you voted without fully catching up. Why is it scummy of him to scumread you for doing that? It's totally reasonable. He might be wrong about you or he might he right but there is no misrepping here.

4. You also have a problem with him calling your vote opportunistic. You make a good point about the people speed lynching after your vote would be more or as responsible for it as you. But his points aren't all wrong. It's wrong of you to jump to 'his thought process isn't towny'. He can still find you scummy for your vote and scumread the person you're voting. Doesn't matter how many days left to a deadline speedlynches do happen sometimes and it is not unreasonable to be worried about one happening while someone on the wagon is VLA. And ending the day before most players are ready to end it is bad for town. Doesn't matter if the lynchee flips scum. More discussion and posts is always always good for town unless the posts are just spam or intentionally inflating the thread. Those posts are easy to distinguish though.
Whether or not it was reckless comes down to opinion. Your post 641 is really hurtful. If you truly wanted to explain why your opinion is better here this is the wrong approach. And him not realizing the gravity thing was a joke is NAI. Not everyone understands all jokes. If you had pointed out that is was a joke and he continued to make the same point about you being on VLA then I woukd agree with you here that his push is bad. But you didn't. All you did was attack him back.

5. Your responsibility would not be 1/7th. That's just fact. Everyone else can unvote. But you were on VLA we don't know if you could or not so your responsibility would be slightly higher. Not as high as someone putting them on L-1 or hammering but it is still not as innocent as you make it sound. Especially considering your vote came by just sheeping 2 people and not having caught up fully at that point.

6. Post 646 is literally your perspective only. Doesn't make it fact.

7. The point about you not sorting people is valid. He is wrong there, you are right.

8. Hypocrisy is not exclusive to scum. Town can be hypocritical too. That isn't a point about wh4t specifically that's just a general point. If people assume other people play exactly like they would they're going to have a bad time. Also just because two actions are the same on the surface doesn't necessarily mean they're the same. The context, intention, and thought behind them can be very difficult.

9. The VLA thing I'm with you 100%. It's immoral to use it for a scum advantage. It's dumb to assume people are using it for a scum advantage.

10. Your 2 townreads as far as I can tell are mentioned only once in one post that you made before even catching up. As for scumreads you flip flopped a little on Kiana and you are arguing with wh4t. It is very reasonable for him to ask for more.

So all in all I can see his perspective on more points than I can see your perspective. You make no effort to correct his impression but attack him instead and flip his scumread back on him.

I'm sorry if I've got you wrong but based on your ISO you come off as a bully who can only dish it out. To the point that I even forgot that he made some terrible posts like his VLA for scum advantage thing. He has flaws and he was/is wrong on several things. But you look scummier because of how you react to his posts.

That is why I chose to vote you over him. One of you is fake scumhunting and the other is genuine. And he looks more genuine.

Pedit - I was writing this long ass post. I do the work. Don't call me lazy. Don't say I'm playing dumb.

1. 2 of my posts were game related. I don't care what definition he has, game related posts are never fluff.
2. oh so we going back to this one? fine. note I said "MOST PEOPLE BELIEVE PROPER PLAY", I never said or even implied I thought that way. Things on the Wiki are things for the most part generally accepted by the mafiascum community or it would have been removed.
3. Well technically, i went v/la and then voted. That isn't reckless especially it was on a weekend when activity is usually less than active and we had PLENTY of time left in the game and he still needed 3 more people to vote. historically on this site you don't see very many flash wagons like that so there was zero risk of my vote causing some catastrophic chain of events.
4. I pretty much disagree with all of this
5. sorry you are incorrect. It doesn't matter what happens after I place my vote, once 7 votes are cast the responsibility of the lynch is equally distributed between the 7 on the wagon.
6. Not sure why you brought up this one. this wasn't in my list of lies and misreps wht4 did. I don't disagree that 646 is clearly coming from my perspective, since I was the one posting it.
7. Thank you
8. I say things and do the opposite all the time. so yes i know hypocrisy isn't necessarily an aligment trait but it also depends how it's used. If somebody says they are scum for doing a certain thing, but the accuser has done that same thing twice. they don't have the right to make an accusation like that and is is what happened here. He was opportunistic multiple times so him scum reading me for the same doesn't make sense if he is town. Opportunistic becomes null in this situation.
9. Thank you. I am half tempted to go find all his scum games and look for those and report them but i won't.
10. I don't even have any full blown town reads tbh. What I do have is a brain and eyes. I saw some posts made about another player and I found myself agreeing with them and wanted to pressure that person. That's how I scum hunt, I like to see reactions to votes. Since he was town reading me I wanted to see specifically how he'd react to me voting him. Never thought that somebody would come in and chainsaw defend them like wht4 did. (and yes that is exactly what I think wht4 did which is scummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy as fuck to me)

if we have a vig, hopefully they shoot wht4 tonight.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 810, Maki Harukawa wrote:Posts like this always come from scum
My dad always told me “don’t be quick to find faults”...
Good man, terrible geologist.

show me some games with posts like those please
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 817, Hiraki wrote:In fact I said that Cedrick missed the main point too

So great job on your conjecture, it was completely wrong and if you actually read the game like I've asked you to do multiple times, you would've realized that
What days are the strongest? Saturday and Sunday, the rest are week days.

nobody else is playing your game, so why not just tell us what your point is.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Cedrick »

I was just looking at my ceiling. Not sure if it’s the best ceiling in the world, but it’s definitely up there.

That was it? eh
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 859, Gamma Emerald wrote:What's striking me about Hiraki is I think he also criticized your system but he's also doing the "anyone who disagrees is scum" thing.
Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9.

And that’s scummy why? If anything that’s townie.

In Hiraki vs bu I’m leaning town on hiraki. Which means hiraki is probably scum :/
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 865, Kiana Kaslana wrote:You are 100% borrowing other's opinion when you only "agree" with what "other people" have mentioned that I am "scummy". Unfortunately I am reading those "other people" as scum, so are you content with copying the opinions of scum or are you part of them trying to get a mislynch.
Correct punctuation: the difference between a sentence that's well-written and a sentence that's, well, written.

do you find borrowing other's opinions scummy?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 917, Kokichi Oma wrote:Holy crap. How is Hikari on L2. Am I missing something?
Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere.

No idea but looks like a scum push wagon to me. Counter wagon to Kiana
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Cedrick »

Why can't you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom? Because the pee is silent.

why are we talking about a vig?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 963, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Well, I think this is the end for me. I have no choice but to claim.

I am Clownpiece, and I am a 2-shot Vig.

I didn't want to claim because keeping my power secret would be very useful but it appears that scum are voting me and town are being bad.
What is the difference between a snowman and a snowwoman?
-
Snowballs.

I’ll go ahead and cc this. That way we lynch scum and I can shoot wht4 tonight like I said I’d do.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 990, BuJaber wrote:Are you x-shot?

Why didn't you cc it when she claimed?
What does an angry pepper do? It gets jalapeño your face.

yes I am x- shot

I didn't see the claim until I cc'd
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Cedrick »

What did the buffalo say to his son when he dropped him off at school? Bison.

cause I am shooting wht4 like I said. If I am going to go I am going to go with a bang shooting the person I want to. Lynching caught scum day 1 is much better than lynching a random.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 996, BuJaber wrote:....

Okay
Cedrick and Kiana:
Put yourselves in our shoes. You have 2 people claiming vig. What would you do?
What do you call someone with no body and no nose? Nobody knows.

lynch the scummiest claim, which is kian

or don't, idgaf what you do really. I am voting kian and shooting wht4.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Cedrick »

Where did the college-aged vampire like to shop? Forever 21.

how about I put kok, rask, and wht4 in a hat and let random decide.

we are lynching kian today
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1009, BuJaber wrote:Do you realize the only positive outcome from your cc (assuming you're vig) is we lynch kiana and you shoot scum? Which is pretty low odds. All other possibilities are negative EV for town.
You heard of that new band 1023MB? They're good but they haven't got a gig yet.

lynching scum is the best time for a vig to shoot. a mislynch is not the best time. We have more info with a scum lynch. I already have 4 names of people who look like partners with kian.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Cedrick »

Why did the crab never share? Because he's shellfish.

if we don't lynch kian today I am not going to be happy.

I personally don't think 2 vigs will pass normal review.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1029, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why? Why are you so butthurt about Wh4t that Kiana isn't worth shooting for you?
Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants?
In case he gets a hole in one!

I voted kiana and wht4 started misrepping me. I beliee he was trying to discredit me to save kiana. I don't really see him playing pro-town either
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1111, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1101, Raskolnikov wrote:If you scumread kiana and townread cedrick that wouldn't affect your thinking?
Not really
I'd be pissed at Cedrick for claiming when he could have stayed quiet and just shot in the night but I'd still advocate the same strategy regardless of reads
My dog used to chase people on a bike a lot. It got so bad, finally I had to take his bike away.

Why though? Why not lynch confirmed scum and then shoot possible partners?

That helps town more imo.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1115, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well here's the issue: we don't have a 1in1 conf scum, we have a 1in2. With 1in1 you can just lynch and be done with it. With 1in2 you have that margin for error. It's like if something is broken in your house and you have one vs. two children. With one child you know who did it, with two you have to figure it out.
I dreamed I was forced to eat a giant marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone.

We do have a 1:1 though.

Us cross killing is the worst idea. Anyone suggesting that really needs to gtfo with that idea.

I don’t really see why mafia would claim vig here but it happened. They probably did it to draw me out which I’m fine with. I’ll trade a vig for a mafia even a goon. Since vig is a negative utilities for town. I’m not super invested into this game anyway and certain players if town are annoying me.

Lynch scum. I’ll one of the people who I think could be scum with him.

Or lynch me and lynch him tomorrow. I don’t really care.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Cedrick »

A man got hit hard in the head with a can of 7Up. He’s alright though, it was a soft drink.

I only really crumbed vig once. When I said I was going to shoot wht4.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Cedrick »

Why did the physics teacher break up with the biology teacher? There was no chemistry.

Oh I forgot that one. Ok 2 crumbs, maybe 1-2 more I probably forgot about.

The jokes were just random. Going down a list.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Cedrick »

What circus performers can perform in the dark? Acro-bats

So let’s discuss who makes the most sense as the partner.

Clearly I’m biased by wht4 chainsaw defending scum and misrepping me. But who else are legitimate choices?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Cedrick »

What happened to the elephant who ran away with the circus?
(The police made him bring it back!)

Beefster shares my scum read of you. No chance. Looks like self preservation telling me to go after beef. Like if you really aren’t scum with Kiana. It’s past time to act like it.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Cedrick »

What happened when the magician got mad?
(She pulled her hare out!)

Thanks Rask. But I’m not sure about your judgement. I’ll let others chime in.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1148, Wh4t wrote:So you're letting him pocket you by scumreading obv town with you?
What happened when the short fortune-teller who escaped from prison?
(She was a small medium at large!)

You immediately tried to discredit me as soon as I voted scum. You lied about me also.

You definitely aren’t obv town. You have done other scummy things that I’ve pointed out already. I really don’t understand how anyone can town read you but to make sure I’m not completely biased I’m asking others for advice. If someone has a good argument for somebody else i’ll listen to it.

Regardless of your alignment You’re lucky I’m being reasonable.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Cedrick »

Why did the clown cross the road?
(To get his rubber chicken!)

Gamma and arch were the ones who led me to vote kian. They are not getting shot. Beef saw wht4 for the scummy player he is. He isn’t getting shot.

The 3-4 names I gave earlier are my current pool for the rest of the scum team.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1157, BuJaber wrote:We need to lynch elsewhere and have them shoot each other. This should be pretty obvious.
Why did the clown wear loud socks!
(So his feet wouldn't fall asleep!)

Already said this is a bad idea. You keep making yourself look bad by pushing it.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1169, StefanB wrote:But both claimes 2-shot btw x-shot.
I'd like to take over the clown's job!
(Those are big shoes to fill!)

I didn’t claim 2 shot. I’m only one shot.

Btw scum add modifiers to fake claims to make them more believable. Go look at games, most roles now are limited some how.

P.edit - my cc isn’t bad. We lynch one scum today and I take out somebody who looks like a partner. If I shoot wrong it still narrows down our lynch pool for the other scum.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1177, BuJaber wrote:Let me explain it another way.

Vig is only positive utility for town when it shoots scum.
You guys shooting each other guarantees it shoots scum.
How do elephants talk to each other long distance?
(On the elephone!)

I really think you could be scum pushing this. If mafia felt comfortable fake claiming vig, they have something to protect them most likely.

Also. If we lynch confirmed scum (cause he definitely is) town is in better shape giving us essentially an extra mislynch or an extra scum kill.

Plus what if mafia has a RB and my shot is gone

No we lynch kian. I’ll shoot wht4/you/Rask/somebody else
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Cedrick »

What are a ghosts favorite pants?
(Boo jeans!)

Can we just get back to lynching kian please? There is no way his claim is legit. Us cross shooting is stupid when we can lynch scum and possibly shoot another.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Cedrick »

What did the baseball glove say to the baseball?
(Catch you later!)

One plan has us gambling on finding scum day 1 and hoping I can kill kian night 1

My plan is guaranteed scum lynch day 1 and hoping I can kill scum n1.

Take the guranteed scum every time.

To those who say they don’t know which one of us legit. That’s bullshit. As scum I’d have no reason to cc a vig claim. I probably shouldn’t have as town but whatever.

He claimed under pressure. Just trying to buy time. Y’all just have to trust me here. I’m legit and as pointed out I even crumbed it.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Cedrick »

What did the ocean say to the beach? Nothing, it just waved

Probably because scum is stalling. They want kiana to make it to night.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Cedrick »

What do penguins wear on their heads?
(Ice caps!)

This is getting ridiculous
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #84) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Cedrick »

What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear!

wht4 doesn't really want kian lynched. that's why he chainsaw defended her earlier.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #85) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1442, Raskolnikov wrote:He softed VT and said it's okay to shoot him and committed to being hammer on kiana if anyone voted. If he gets what he's pushing for cedrick shooting him is literally the most likely outcome??
What's the biggest problem with snow boots?
(They melt)

Reverse psychology. He wants to make it seem like he’s town now, but he didn’t act like town when it mattered.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1448, StefanB wrote:Gamma: Lets play a game.
If the lynchpool is Maki, BuJaber, Beef, Kaito, Hiraki anyone you would lynch from them?
What game do you NOT want to play with an elephant?
(Squash!)

Kind of pointless since that’s not going to happen, but out of those I guess Hiraki and bu I’d be fine with
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Cedrick »

Why are elephants so wrinkled?
(They take too long to iron!)

VOTE: kian

Hammer time
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Cedrick »

What type of music are balloons scared of?
(Pop music!)

Now I can’t decide who I want to shoot more. Wht4 or gamma.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Cedrick »

How do you make a band stand?
(Take their chairs away!)

You are outright refusing to lynch scum. That’s scummy and pissing me off.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Cedrick »

What's the most musical part of a fish?
(The scales!)

I’d rather be terrible for shooting somebody who didn’t want to lynch caught scum. That’s better than being terrible for refusing to lynch caught scum.

So my terrible would still be less terrible than your play if you are even town.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (isolation #91) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:47 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1515, BuJaber wrote:Stop being a dick to people who are trying to think logically about this when you put us in this situation. Learn to be self-critical. You're being pissy because people are not lynching someone based on information only you have from your role PM that nobody else has.
Real talk here. How about you stfu cause I’m not being a dick to anyone and you are being a dick to me for no fucking reason.

The reality is there is literally no way anyone as scum would fake claim a vig. He claimed under pressure and I claimed cause I’m legit. That’s at least 2 people now who has insulted me and I don’t fucking appreciate it.

So how about people just stop with the insults overall and just play the game.

I’m done for this day phase. Any insults about me will not be tolerated anymore.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1581, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1580, Kokichi Oma wrote:This game is a clown fest
:lol:

And The Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life"
...but John came in fifth and won a toaster.

While I definitely appreciate the wht4 wagon, I still don't understand why we are not lynching kian. I really don't think town has 2 vigs and the cross shooting thing is stupid. If I wanted to do that I wouldn't have claimed. With a vig in this game, mafia most likely have something to protect themselves. Either kian is BP or they have a doc.

me being dead and most likely not being able to shoot anyone is pointless.

see yall post game I guess.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1592, Gamma Emerald wrote:I know cross shooting is dumb, but I still think Kiana and you are town so I'd rather everyone just shoot their scumread I guess
What do you call a dinosaur that is sleeping? A dino-snore!

you do realize the likely hood we both are town are like less than 5% right? probably less than that.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by Cedrick »

I shot gamma. Kept looking at everything, I probably over analyzed but gamma was one of the people who made good points on Kiana and later said she didn’t think she was scum, she pushed the idea of cross shooting also.

My fault on that. Originally it was going to be Bu then Maki. Tbh I’m overthinking it but somebody on the wht4 wagon is scum.

I’m really glad my stupidity panned out, that was an awesome flip
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:05 am

Post by Cedrick »

I am get behind that.

VOTE: bu
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:23 am

Post by Cedrick »

My shoot targets were originally bu, then maki, finally gamma.

I was torn on gamma and I’m sorry for the wrong shot but somebody pushing the cross kill idea is probably scum.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:37 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1675, StefanB wrote:Kokichi who was right with the bulletproof
paranoia here, but what if she was right because she is scum
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Cedrick »

He looks suspicious given the flip. If you don’t agree by all means tell me who was scum preventing the lynch yesterday?

Given the BP claim, somebody pushing for cross shooting is probably scum.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Cedrick »

arch was nk'd because given the flip and how hard he was pushing, he looked obv town after that.

I guess we can look at who was pushing for arch lynch and against a kian lynch.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #100) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:15 am

Post by Cedrick »

Rask is another I don’t trust.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1626, Mathdino wrote:Wh4t (6, L-1)!!!: Beefster, Gamma Emerald, Kiana Kaslana, Maki Harukawa, Wh4t, BuJaber
This is the wagon we need to be looking at. Would be nice to know if wht4 is town but lll sadly put him as prob town for now.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Cedrick »

I don’t know what to make of the tracker claim or the result.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Cedrick »

Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #104) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Cedrick »

yeah I only know a couple of roles where you can visit 2 people, and never seen it on this site.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1739, Raskolnikov wrote:if I'm not around
you replacing out? why would you not be around?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Cedrick »

forgot about the possibility of you being lynched. I was just laughing at the thought of you getting NKd
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Cedrick »

UNVOTE:
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1755, Maki Harukawa wrote:I have strong reason to believe Kokichi is scum who fucked up what I did
I want him to claim.
Now.
Fucked up what you did?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Well the OP says 13 town roles were written and randomized so we can’t even use that.

This is a very weird game which is so fun.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Yeah good point.

Koki needs to explain in his next post.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (isolation #111) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:37 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1787, Kokichi Oma wrote:Cause I like keeping secrets from mafia.
But I’m not mafia and I need to know.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (isolation #112) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Cedrick »

Who are you?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #113) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:23 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1823, northsidegal wrote:i'm locktown from the interactions with kiana yesterday, right? i kind of remember that being a thing from my read through.
No
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (isolation #114) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Cedrick »

I’m good with either maki or rask today.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (isolation #115) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Cedrick »

I need to go over this game again with fresh eyes.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (isolation #116) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1841, Raskolnikov wrote:I think people don't want to wagon beefster because he's not around and it feels "lazy", but I still think he's scum (via mostly poe tbh) and I haven't seen anyone who doesn't want to lynch him give a single thing to townread from him from (unless I missed it)
I have noticed site meta has shifted very recently to scum lurking. even on my other accounts I am noticing it.

VOTE: beefster

i'm fine pressuring him to play the game. There is no excuse to lurk
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (isolation #117) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Cedrick »

my bad, didn't realize he is v/la

UNVOTE:
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1847 (isolation #118) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1845, BuJaber wrote:Can someone explain why wh4t-slot is locktown? When did that happen?
Nobody said that happened except his replacement and she’s tripping.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (isolation #119) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Cedrick »

One of bu and koki is definitely scum.

My role, town neo, and 2 other power roles? 1 who can visit 2 people?

Something isn’t right.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (isolation #120) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Cedrick »

Who makes more sense as scum between those 2?

I think bu is probably scum tracker.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (isolation #121) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Cedrick »

2 investigative roles?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (isolation #122) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Cedrick »

Oh forgot y’all are neighbors.

So one of the neighbors and one of the PRs?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #123) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Cedrick »

But your claim can totally be fake. Scum fake claim miler all the time.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1892 (isolation #124) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Cedrick »

is it just me or this site been screwy? I have tried multiple times to read the game and the site keeps going down.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (isolation #125) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Cedrick »

Idk right now. I’ve been trying to re-read and not being able to.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (isolation #126) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Cedrick »

Ok deadline is in 5 days. I’ve got time tomorrow afternoon
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1922 (isolation #127) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Cedrick »

I’m confused how do you know he didn’t perform the Nk?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (isolation #128) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1923, StefanB wrote:Ced:
If you believe I am town, it should be enough. There are posibilitys for getting such informations.

For example Bujaber (and we) knows that Koichi didn't perform the NK. I don't have the same kind of info, but my situation is similar enough.
Idk if I believe you are town though. Depending on what info you are hinting at having my read on you could definitely take a downward turn.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1935 (isolation #129) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Wht4 hasn’t done anything to make me feel better about that slot.

I don’t remember seen a lot of content from beefster either (did I miss some?)

I’m fine lynching rask or Hiraki cause I don’t town read either.

@stefan if you are hinting you blocked Hiraki we need to discuss this.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #130) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Cedrick »

I’m not down fo a NL but I’d probably be down for a mass claim if I’m alive.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1949 (isolation #131) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Cedrick »

VOTE: kolchi
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (isolation #132) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1268, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Notice how Raskol immediately unvoted me when I claimed (scared of being shot by me) then re-voted once a counterclaim occurred (if Cedrick is town here, Rask is definitely scum here). He hasn't addressed the obvious questions that opposition is asking, which is, why not let us both shoot each other at night.

VOTE: Raskol
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (isolation #133) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by Cedrick »

VOTE: rask

If I’m alive day 3 we need to discuss all of these roles.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1974 (isolation #134) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:46 am

Post by Cedrick »

Anyone here good with setup/balancing? Have a hypothetical question for you
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1976 (isolation #135) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:01 am

Post by Cedrick »

Does a Jk or RB make sense with one shot RB/jk? For town
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1980 (isolation #136) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:26 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1979, Raskolnikov wrote:Cedrick do you think vig to test hiraki claim is a stupid thing or something you'd actually consider doing btw?
Sadly I can’t vig anyone else.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (isolation #137) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:27 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1978, Raskolnikov wrote:If they're opposites I'd consider it possible but mostly judge on play, if they're the same it'd be a little odd for a mini but I'd have to do research through the archive.
Yeah I’ll have to look through the archives myself
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1999 (isolation #138) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1987, Raskolnikov wrote:2 roleblocks and a track might be kind of broken though...
And a neo
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (isolation #139) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1994, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1970, Cedrick wrote:VOTE: rask

If I’m alive day 3 we need to discuss all of these roles.
I'm sure a doctor will be on you.
If town has a doctor also something is definitely weird
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (isolation #140) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:44 am

Post by Cedrick »

Got prodded will catch up soon.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (isolation #141) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Cedrick »

VOTE: Hiraki

Guess I have to consolidate
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (isolation #142) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Cedrick »

I want to lynch rask also. I also want to discuss my last shot at some point before we end the day.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (isolation #143) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 2087, Kokichi Oma wrote:You have another shot? If so shoot beef or maki.
Not a gun shot. I meant my last ability
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2097 (isolation #144) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Unfortunately that’s not my personality. I hate being confirmed town. I’d rather be dead plus I’ve been super busy.

I do want the person who visited 2 people to claim.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (isolation #145) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Kolchi. I need a claim please.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2104 (isolation #146) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Yes she does.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2151 (isolation #147) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 2149, Kokichi Oma wrote:I dont know. And I never said that. I'm just saying, not sure why Cedric is asking. Now. Let's move on with the lynch.
Cause I’m suspicious of you and I don’t appreciate your refusal to claim yesterday so I want it today.

I’m going to be busy all day tomorrow btw.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2156 (isolation #148) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Cedrick »

But how did you visit 2 people in one night?

I kind of think the tracker claim is scum if the neighborizer claim is real which I’m still not sold on it.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2159 (isolation #149) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 2151, Cedrick wrote:Cause I’m suspicious of you and I don’t appreciate your refusal to claim yesterday

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”