Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Chick
b4 she mislynches me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Zito

that avatar is a scumclaim.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who did Zito replace? he's not in the op

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Anyways, after looking at Ethos ISO I am leaning

TywinL, WhemeStar, Gamma, Wilky, Viomi, Brandi, assembler slot

are town. INB4 TywinL, WhemeStar, Gamma and Viomi are scummy as shit.

so scum is prob in

EeveeLution Army
Mathdino
Chickadee

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1800, Chickadee wrote:Tywin, an already scummy slot.
Tywin is kinda a Vi so he's gonna be scummy and derpy as town. I don't think there's much difference between his scum and town games and maybe he's not a Vi and just intentionally nerfs his town game so he can play poorly as scum.

unvote

time to start being serious

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How do you feel about army?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 29, EeveeLution Army wrote:Isnt lyncher always scum
thinking
like this kinda pings me. Its like she's trying to sow paranoia about TIAM but not commit and I think that's a scum thing to do.
In post 154, EeveeLution Army wrote:not a fan of eevee's relative lack of contribution but this is a minor townslip in my book
this is also pretty yuck.
In post 691, EeveeLution Army wrote:Also town treestumper sounds so much like
alien bloodsucker
its maddening(i think i missed when that was claimed.)
Did someone claim alien bloodsucker or what is this about?
In post 1169, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 1170, TywinL wrote:Eevee, this was directed to you:
In post 1162, TywinL wrote:Also, why do you never vote Eevee?
Its cause honestly i don't scumread anyone enough to lynch them.
or maybe you are just scum that's hanging back and doing a whole bunch of nothing?
In post 1201, EeveeLution Army wrote:Also your iso overall seems the scummiest.
So scummy that he didn't even make your scum list
In post 1172, EeveeLution Army wrote:Scum-vax, wheme
but again, Vax and Wheme, both town btw, weren't scummy enough for you to vote.

Army's ISO is just so noncommital. When Ethos hardclaims alien she's hesitant to vote him and its really odd. I think this is prob team scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

haven't really read up on the all the Wheme-Chick stuff (I'll do so in a bit) but from what I gathered Wheme claimed lynchee on D1, and now has a guilty on Chick that says she's the lyncher. Drom my POV why go after a 3rd party when we should be lynching team scum? Its also possible that Wheme is the lyncher and Chick is his target.

vote: eveelution army

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Math, stop avoiding this game plox

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1793, Nero Cain wrote:
b4 she mislynches me.
In post 1822, Chickadee wrote:I’m fine with lynching Brandi
Nero
or zito.
see, told you it would happen.
In post 1817, Gamma Emerald wrote:aaaaand I'm cool with killing that slot
grow up little snowflake.
In post 1818, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1793, Nero Cain wrote:
b4 she mislynches me.
lol this vote is not town
VOTE: Nero cain
your just ignoring the fact that I was goofing off early game since you are all pissy b/c of [reacted]
In post 1820, Gamma Emerald wrote:Excuse me WHAT makes you so sure of this?what makes you so sure of this?
He's like a claimed lyncee and very possibly the actual lyncher so like I HIGHLY doubt he's group scum so for all intents and purposes he's town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1824, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wow you fucking egomaniac why would I even be upset with you for [redacted]?
I can't talk about this and you know it. I wasn't claiming that this was early game, I'm claiming that I was messing around with my vote and you and chick just ignoring that is :igmeou:

but I don't really think either of you are scum just bad and dumb.

I don't think I've ever seen a group scum lyncher but I guess that could theoretically be a thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, you are wrong. You weren't even trying to lynch this slot until I replaced in so I see it as nothing more than a grudge vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think that Wheme is the lyncher and not Chick. It's just gut. Like he kept calling her scum and trying to get her lynched. I'd maybe be ok with lynching Chick with the knowledge that lynchee's can be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Gamma is apparently holding some sort of grudge, IMO.

Gamma, if this is not a grudge vote, why did you not try to get Jurrasic monster lynched?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like I assume it had to do with me posting "Gamma, you have no idea how to play mafia, so plz keep your opinions to yourself. You literally don't know how to play. You had to be taught by Titus. Enough said."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but dude flaked out days ago. You not voting the slot until I came in only makes me think this is a grudge and you are currently lying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What is your role called?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If you are a lyncher then congrats on winning.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

A lynchee doesn't have to be told they are a lynchee I assume.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Brandi just posted so maybe next prod gets ger force replaced, idk

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sorry, but we aren't mislynching me today. I'm not even sure why brass thinks im scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1937, Chickadee wrote:You know I can be sorted tonight so stop pushing.
I can be sorted tonight too so hypocrite much?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like Chick's whole thing is that she had to kill Wheme but she becomes town, which I think is convenient at best. And now is claiming that she already TURNED town despite her wincon (to kill Wheme) not being unattainable. Unlikely, yes. Impossible no. Like the mental gymnastics she's using is tantamount to a lie. Also, there's a guilty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1943, Gamma Emerald wrote:Creature flaked, HARD. That's scum Creature 100%
Gamma, you have no idea how to play mafia, so plz keep your opinions to yourself. You literally don't know how to play. You had to be taught by Titus. Enough said.
God bless you Tywin

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm really an EZ read. Also, I'm getting investigated tonight so I can be conf town tmrw.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Brass and prob Gamma as well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1974, WhemeStar wrote:This game lol can we just lynch Chick and go to night
maybe you should vote her?

but I think that vote count might be wrong anyways b/c I'm p sure that I was voting Chick.

VOTE: chick

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2007, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain
I'm confirmed town thank you.

I'm fine with a massclaim. popcorn?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you know what? fuck it.

I'm a 2 shot BP. My BP flavor is that I have a tinfoil hat.

claim Brandi.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2028, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 2016, Nero Cain wrote: I'm confirmed town thank you.
Wait what? How are you confirmed?
I'm confirmed to myself. Also, lack of n1 kill prob means scum shot at me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I popcorned to Brandi since I think she's the scummiest.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y do you even think I'm scum Wheme?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2034, Nero Cain wrote:Also, lack of n1 kill prob means scum shot at me.
get over Creature and play to a town wincon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

zit is the last to claim I think. Don't like Brandi's claim and think its fake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

claiming UB put without any power. Despite idk how many town power roles AND an alien flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2060, Brandi wrote:pls elaborate mr nero cain
this also seems defensive

@ Brass
Viomi is town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I did say y.

UB=universial backup

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

token vts are a thing and I still much rather vote Brandi. So I guess I'll go ahead and do that.

vote:Brandi

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

p sure Brandi was hammered. Wheme tmr if there is one.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Thanks for the help Wheme

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe killing her stopped her power? PT's should be a mandatory release.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, Chick really kinda butchered her claim so part of its on her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I want to see the dead thread!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The mod error didn't do town any favors but blaming the town loss on the mod error doesn't feel koser to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

can we get the dead thread plox?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

all the scum gave him permission (lol, why is that even a thing?) to post the scum pt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What a weak mod

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Math did you read the scum pt?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”