Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #0) » Wed May 02, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Ego. I'll need to post later sorry busy
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #1) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

How is this at 20 pages already. I'm not even looking forward to reading this, but I will.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #2) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So looking at the first page, I see people are claiming who they are. I got MariaR, not sure if that's important or not yet. I'll keep reading
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #3) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 26, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 22, Lovebird wrote:
In post 19, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 17, MOMOMEN wrote:okay so i confirmed with kts that this is the best way;

we picked eddie cane. we are a LOUD FLIPLESS Eddie Cane. not gonna fullclaim our ability, but when we die we flip as EDDIE CANE not town nor scum.

:)
Lynch this claim.
Why?
It ain't town. "I don't actually flip when I'm lynched" is like, not town.
I don't think it's that deep. I think that's NAI. Based on what I've seen from Eddie Cane in games, he sometimes posts a random "Eddie Cane" post, so I'm assuming that's just a flavor and NAI. So, I don't like how you're trying to put a policy lynch on him for it. Unless you've never played with Eddie Cane before? Then I suppose that would be different.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #4) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 35, NicoRobin wrote:How many votes still left on me?

Cos depending on your view, you just ruined my whole plan. :/
I don't like this post, but I usually don't like posts with emoticons like that in them, because it makes the post in itself look forced. (Which i understand is just a personal thing.) I don't think Nico saying she didn't want Mastina lynched because she's 'interesting' is scummy, because I don't think scum even makes a post like that this early in the game and would be more cautious. I've never played with Nico, so I can't really say it for sure, but it's just the feeling i get. It just sounds like a person who genuinely enjoys playing with someone and wants them around.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #5) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 37, MOMOMEN wrote:I'm not gambitting, and I'm not a liability. You can still cop me while I'm alive. I'm also loud so you know everywhere I target (which is almost nowhere). Anyways, playerlist review time!

i) beeboy
ii) CheekyTeeky
iii) Momrangal
iv) Wisdom
v) MariaR
vi) Lovebird
vii) Lady Lambdadelta
viii) Kokichi Oma
ix) NicoRobin
x) mastina
xi) Sudowoodo [Hydra of Alisae & Pine]
xii) RedFlavor
xiii) MOMOMEN [Hydra of Eddie Cane & Killthestory]
gonna lurk but smart enough
gonna ate but smart enough
gonna be annoying
gonna tunnel but smart enough
friendsish, competence debatable, very swingy
competence debatable
gonna be annoying but smart enough
gonna ate and be annoying but smart enough
gonna do nothing
gonna wallpost more than i'm gonna read but smart enough
friendsish, smart enough
???newbie queue player, looked okay
gonna carry, smart enough
Uh... Okay?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #6) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I don't think I ate, and I don't think I've played with Eddie Cane enough ( I don't know who the other person is) for him to have a read like that for me, so he could just be making up this whole list.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #7) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 40, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:The ability is a liability to lynch, am I wrong?

Like, this is part 1 of a series of questions that I want to lead to where my mind is on the ability, but let's be clear about how it works.

If we lynch you, you will not flip any alignment, correct? That is a liability due to our impaired ability to know if and when lylo exists.
Yes, you are wrong. Because it's NAI.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #8) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 57, MOMOMEN wrote:Vig shouldn't shoot me anyways. Scum can if they want.
Bad post
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #9) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 506, Sudowoodo wrote:{LLD, Claire, Kokichi} is the solve btw.
If I told you that you were right about me, would you believe me?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #10) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Whoever got me should be a lie detector, if the mod knows anything about me.

In the event that there could be a lie detector this game, everyone should make a post that only says "I am aligned with the town."
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #11) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I am aligned with the town
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #12) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can everyone please make a post like that? I think there is likely a lie detector if roles have to do with flavor. It would give us a free cop that they can use down the road.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #13) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 511, Sudowoodo wrote:thats ok tho you don't really respect my opinion so...
Oh, you're alisae. Are you really that hurt by what I said to you that game? it's okay, I think you're a good person and player. Just what you did was underhanded.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #14) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 110, mastina wrote:I should probably claim that ability in fact.
I am a compulsive D1 permanent-track/watch-immune-inventor.

As in.

I am required to make one person (and sadly, it does specify "ANOTHER player" so no self-targeting to make sure it lands on town) in the game, by the end of D1, be track/watch immune. If I don't submit anyone, it's randomized. I'll let you know who I am selecting; it'll be among my largest townreads for obvious reasons.
What was the point of claiming this? You could have just given it to one of your strongest townreads without claiming.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #15) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Sudowoodo can you please make the post? Don't pull an RC on me. I tried this in one game, and he flipped out and we lost because of it (I was actually a lie detector that game)
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #16) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 124, mastina wrote:MOMOMEN (I'd give them the ninja, but I'm not sure it'd be wise to combine their existing negative utility with another)
NicoRobin
Momrangal
MariaR
Lovebird
Kokichi Oma
RedFlavor
beeboy
Lady Lambdadelta
Sudowoodo
CheekyTeeky
Wisdom

Readslist right now.
for some degree of clarity, LLD/beeboy/RedFlavor's positions are somewhat interchangeable since all are about the same level of 'null', but when forcing one to be higher than the other, this is the order I most felt was right, so it's what I went with.
Why am I even on this list? I made one post and it was about me just being busy? I'm literally 1 person below someone you called town in one of your posts. Hopefully you explained this later.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #17) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 176, CheekyTeeky wrote:I currently have 3 strong scumspects. :nerd:
In post 179, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 177, Sudowoodo wrote:
Who are?
I will reveal their identities when I can build a case. Hint: Not you.
Don't like these posts. Just out them, you can tell us your cases or reasons why. If they really are strong suspects, then you would have at least a basic reason already. This post just seems like a post to make it look like you're being busy. Hopefully by the end you've explained the people already.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #18) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 229, mastina wrote:
In post 226, Wisdom wrote:but youre still not talking to me
Should I be?

Because there's literally no fucking reason you should be hard-buddying me as town here. None whatsoever.

We've never had any kind of interaction that would justify that attitude and there's not a player in the game you could be which would warrant that approach.

Also you're not even remotely skeeved by your role apparently being similar to mine which is really fucking off, so.
Okay, I really like this post. That emotion feels real
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #19) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also real good justification as well as to why she isn't talking to him.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #20) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 232, CheekyTeeky wrote:Assuming the scum team is 3 players I'm pretty comfortable calling it Mastina/Wisdom/LLD. Gg.
You think Mastina and Wisdom are scum together after that post? What?? hahahaha.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #21) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 256, RedFlavor wrote:I'm not voting a newbie because they could OMGUS
Two ways I see this post. Both scenarios are not good.

1.) it's a serious post, and it's just bad logic and a bad post in general.

or (and the more likely scenario)

2.) It's a joke post, and it feels like a post that it trying to bring the game back to RVS territory, while also voting one of the top wagons.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #22) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 297, MariaR wrote:My vote is 100%. Srs you don't get triggered that easily feels like gamma all over again. Plus when you've legit sr me you were way more aggro about it. You feel like a whiny child not getting what they want rn.
Fake.
Die.
Can you post an example of this? I think it was that valentine's dance game right?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #23) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 299, Wisdom wrote:
In post 294, CheekyTeeky wrote:Guys who aren't Alisae can you please look into my mini-case on mastina and give me your thoughts. Many thanks.
It sucks
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #24) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 537, CheekyTeeky wrote:Hey Koki, why would your flavour likely be lie detector? I've seen that once and Cheet wasn't in that game.
Google Kokichi Oma. I am the Ultimate Supreme Leader. I am also an expert at lying, and being able to tell when others are lying.

Nice to meet you.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #25) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So, I'm on page 14, I have no idea why everyone is claiming. Even if you have a similar role to someone, it's possible the mod did it on purpose regardless of scum or town as just a game flavor.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #26) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 378, MariaR wrote:oh look the scum team is trying to vote me. Color me shocked
Why do you think the scum team would all vote you?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #27) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 408, mastina wrote:
In post 397, Wisdom wrote:
In post 391, mastina wrote:Wisdom had absolutely zero reason to be townreading me as strongly as he was and yet he seemed to know I was conftown just as strongly as Sudowoodo did in spite of him as far as I know NOT having access to the source of information Sudowoodo has.
I nowhere stated i was townreading you though
Uh-huh.
In post 109, Wisdom wrote:what
Why other naked votes are town and mine is scum
In post 117, Wisdom wrote:Mastina's role is very similar to mine
In post 138, Wisdom wrote:mastina who should I vote
In post 215, Wisdom wrote:
In post 146, Lovebird wrote:VOTE: mastina
Why? Do you not believe her claim or think it comes from scum?
In post 224, Wisdom wrote:mastina I want to vote someone not you
Who should it be?
In post 231, Wisdom wrote:I very much doubt youre making that claim as scum, even if its similar to mine
And yes, there was duck tales, which I think was the only game we were both town, in which we worked well and Id like to see that again
In post 234, Wisdom wrote:Youre even better than me in calling scumteams d1
In post 241, Wisdom wrote:But why does mastina claim that as scum instead of using it on a buddy
In post 246, Wisdom wrote:I also think scum-mastina probably buddies me instead of going after me
These are
totally
the posts of someone with no townread on me. :roll:
This is a good post.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #28) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm just going to mark Mastina as town now, and I have no idea why people can think she's scum so far. Is her scum game very good or something? Because posts like the 2 I quoted just scream town with good logic.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #29) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 445, MariaR wrote:Hope you're having a laugh behind your screen ali love it when I tell you how excited I am for this game and scum you just comes in and power lynches my ass.
^ this is town Maki.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #30) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 496, MariaR wrote:if you rather vote someone else I'll vote myself in your place and change it when you revote me if that makes you feel better
No need to do that. What are your scumreads, because based on your posts it looks like you think Mastina is scummy, but I just don't see that. Anything else?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #31) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 516, Sudowoodo wrote:
In post 512, Kokichi Oma wrote:Whoever got me should be a lie detector, if the mod knows anything about me.

In the event that there could be a lie detector this game, everyone should make a post that only says "I am aligned with the town."
In post 513, Kokichi Oma wrote:I am aligned with the town
PLEASE DO NOT TOWNREAD THIS
That's fine, I don't make posts to be townread, which is why I get mislynched all the time. Are you going to make the I am aligned with the town post or no.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #32) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Mastina is my top townread after catching up Cheeky is my top scumread.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #33) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 558, CheekyTeeky wrote:Very disappointing catch up scum Kokichi.
Oh no... My scumread who was just asking me questions and listening to my logic about lie detectors just called me scum after I called him scum... How tragic........
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #34) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 559, Sudowoodo wrote:Kokichi is a wolf
500 - Kind of feels like a wolf joining in on a popular trend.
501 - Is extremely posturey and scummy
502 - is complete scummy bullshit
512 through 514 - Is the most fakest townslip I have ever seen in my mafia career please lynch this. Like its not even town motivated, Kokichi is 100% trying to get a clear off of dumbtelling. Its really fucking stupid please lynch it. Like these posts are not towny please do not townread them.
500 so, because I came in late, that makes me scum?

501 how is giving my opinion scummy? I don't think anyone even said that opinion so I was giving it out.

502- is my personal preference.

512-514 how is that a town slip? Do you know what a townslip is? If the mod know anything about me (which I'm assuming he did research) there is a lie detector, the last game that had to do with my flavor was given a lie detector. Thus why I'm saying this. Since I wish someone made this post for me when I was a lie detector.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #35) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 567, Sudowoodo wrote:Emoticons are not scummy Kokichi

pedit: 100% Bee
I'm sorry :/ for my opinion. :/ I won't give my opinions anymore,,, :/
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #36) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 568, Sudowoodo wrote:
In post 566, NicoRobin wrote:Well, there was a game where she nailed all the scum, yet people refused to listen and it ended up in a big fat loss for my faction.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=68256

So I am not gonna let people go there and say she can't read people, because she damn well can.
YUME YOU ARE STUCK IN THE FUCKING PAST ITS WHY I DON'T ENJOY PLAYING WITH YOU
Alisae, I think you've been on a rude streak lately. I think you need to reevaluate yourself.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #37) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think it's RC playing on Alisae's account these days, Alisae has become way ruder that what she used to be.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #38) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 577, Sudowoodo wrote:
Please read my and place down a vote please or engage with it.

I will support Kokichi, Claire, or LLD wagons.

Thank you.
Masonize: Alisae

If this fails and alisae is scum, then one of Claire or LLD is scum. Likely LLD since I think Maki is towny from her responses.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #39) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 579, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll move my vote once everyone admits mastina's claim is ridiculous. And a few people start talking about how 3 people claiming inventions is acceptable in a mafia game.
Have you ever thought that, i don't know. she's LYING? Or leading scum astray? I don't understand why you think counterclaiming would be a good idea when she wasn't even being pressured to claim.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #40) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh boy! I can't wait for the results. I bet everyone's going to be talking about this until I come back tomorrow.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #41) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 570, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 560, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Oh no... My scumread who was just asking me questions and listening to my logic about lie detectors just called me scum after I called him scum... How tragic........
How tragic that this catch up style is so far removed from your town meta. I can't wait til Maria gets here.
What is my town meta? And sure! I bet Maki thinks I'm town though!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #42) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 612, Wisdom wrote:
You cant read me. You just say I'm always scummy
How tragic that this catch up style is so far removed from your town meta. I can't wait til Maria gets here.
This is what i also felt
Kokichi posting like this felt different than usual
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #43) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You cant read me. You just say I'm always scummy
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #44) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh. That Masonizer thing. It's a lie!

Nee-heehee~

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #45) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 834, Wisdom wrote:I read you correctly in the clown game
You mean the game where I hard tunneled sxum and got them lynched day 1 when most people wanted vig to shoot the scum bp? That was easy and you came in and replaced after
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #46) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 841, Sudowoodo wrote:Lieing is not optimal here btw.
Oops. I TOTALLY will stop lying from now on

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #47) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Let me be clear on this game. My flavor is danger dangan ronpa like. Because Maria is Maki. Thus, WHOEVER has me. Is a lie detector, 100% so who ever does not say they are aligned with the town is sxum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #48) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Very * not danger
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #49) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 859, CheekyTeeky wrote:In the clown game who were you?
I was myself?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #50) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 840, Sudowoodo wrote:
In post 826, Sudowoodo wrote:
In post 822, Sudowoodo wrote:
In post 580, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Masonize: Alisae

If this fails and alisae is scum, then one of Claire or LLD is scum. Likely LLD since I think Maki is towny from her responses.
Kokichi: I have a very strong gut feeling this is a Mason crumb. Someone else sent us a message claiming Mason, not with you. Claiming is totally worth blowing your cover, 100%.
This is me officially caught up, btw. Alisae's unvote a bit ago was when we put 2 and 2 together on this.
omg kokichi atleast tell us you read this post
Oh. I just did. I would have kept the lie if I saw this. Oh well!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #51) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 862, Wisdom wrote:How do you even know someone has you
There is a Sudowoodo role on top of an Alisae role, and there are two mastina roles
Meaning not everyone is represented as a role
Oh. I assumed that everyone got 1 person. But, i don't see the harm in just posting it
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #52) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maki, when you get here we need to talk.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #53) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 877, Sudowoodo wrote:CHEEKY I WAS LITERALLY TOLD BY YUME THAT THEY WERE MASONS WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO AT THE TIME
I assumed they were masons too, which is why I made that weird posts in 500 or 501 quoting nico saying the half read on her about her not wanting to lynch mastina wasnt scummy but I didnt like the emoticon. I figured if I townread nico and mastina too hard it would be obvious so I only chose one. Mastina is still town in my opinion
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #54) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 885, Sudowoodo wrote:it doesn't
VOTE: Maria
just wanted to get that posted tbh

but Pine now FoS'es Yume!
Hi. Maki is sided with the village. I've never been wrong on Maria yet unless she's SK, when I was wrong about her in that game a few games ago in the game we were all in.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #55) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 888, Sudowoodo wrote:
In post 886, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 877, Sudowoodo wrote:CHEEKY I WAS LITERALLY TOLD BY YUME THAT THEY WERE MASONS WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO AT THE TIME
I assumed they were masons too, which is why I made that weird posts in 500 or 501 quoting nico saying the half read on her about her not wanting to lynch mastina wasnt scummy but I didnt like the emoticon. I figured if I townread nico and mastina too hard it would be obvious so I only chose one. Mastina is still town in my opinion
wait

I am sorry
I think I have no clue what the fuck is going on anymore
I thought nicos post was a bad Mason soft
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #56) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Alisae, would it trigger you if I said trust me on Maki? She made a post she would never make as scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #57) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 445, MariaR wrote:Hope you're having a laugh behind your screen ali love it when I tell you how excited I am for this game and scum you just comes in and power lynches my ass.
She wouldn't make this post as scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #58) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 903, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 891, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 885, Sudowoodo wrote:it doesn't
VOTE: Maria
just wanted to get that posted tbh

but Pine now FoS'es Yume!
Hi. Maki is sided with the village. I've never been wrong on Maria yet unless she's SK, when I was wrong about her in that game a few games ago in the game we were all in.
You were wrong in the clown game.
On Maria? No I wasn't. I neighbored her and kaito because I thought they could both be town and work well together.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #59) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 910, Wisdom wrote:eh dont see why not
Maria told me something when we hydra'd together that I think applies here. I wont say what since it might mess up her scum game a bit.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #60) » Thu May 03, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I have to go. I hope you guys dont miss me too much!

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #61) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I cant talk much, but the wagon on maria is awful. Unvote
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #62) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also cheeky, you said this wasnt my town meta, and you "could not wait till Maria shows up" shes showed up and hasn't expressed a scumread on me, and I think based on the post of knowing her too well she thinks I'm town. Thoughts?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #63) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1044, NicoRobin wrote:@Su I will not talk anymore till mastina comes on.
"I will not speak any further until my lawyer arrives" hahaha
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #64) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1037, beeboy wrote:I don't think a woof just goes up and wolf reads your slot like that.
Feels like shitty woof play.

The read itself was also not particularly awful.
I feel like I want to townread you, but last time i thought you were town in the game i was hydra with smocaine, you were scum. But I like your recent posts so I will lean town on you
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #65) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'd vote wisdom, I'm not voting mastina. She's likely town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #66) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: wisdom
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #67) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I have to go for now. I'll check in about 2 hours from now. Dont lynch maki please.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #68) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Took your page top. Haa
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #69) » Thu May 03, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1054, Wisdom wrote:why am i scum kokichi?
A few reasons. You're not a top scum read, but based on previous experience. You said I was scum but you haven't even voted me. When you scumread me you tunnel me. You say you know my meta but cant read me right unless I power lynch scum day 1 so that's a lie. And honestly I want to save Maria because I am 99% sure she is town and you're a scum lean and the next best wagon. Unless a cheeky wagon starts. Then I'm all for that
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #70) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1059, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1057, Kokichi Oma wrote:When you scumread me you tunnel me.
Other than Danganronpa where did that happen?
I believe we only have 3 completed games together. And that game was one of my first. It's the game that sticks with me a lot since it's a v3 game. And that day one pissed me off a lot because that was the hardest I've ever tried in a game and it meant nothing because you tunneled me for no reason. So maybe I'm just a bit bias against you in that aspect
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #71) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1062, MOMOMEN wrote:i wanted to vote Kokichi but voting mastina and nico at this point is pretty dumb
Then vote me. Talk is cheap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #72) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1072, MOMOMEN wrote:No time to wallpost. Actually, I have time, I just don't feel like doing it.

My PoE rn is roughly {RedFlavor, Woody, Kokichi, LLD, Mom, Wisdom, MariaR}.
Right now I'm looking to lynch Woody, Kokichi, LLD, Mom, or Wisdom mostly.
How is that a PoE that's literally half the game
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #73) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1098, MariaR wrote:
In post 1094, CheekyTeeky wrote:Maria does Koki look like he's in his town meta?
could be I tr him but not hard enough to defend him.
No way I defend you with 6 votes on you that way if I'm scum. I wouldn't have brought up that post in particular. I would have just been like. "Maria is probably a bad vote, vote blah blah"
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #74) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1107, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 555, Kokichi Oma wrote:Mastina is my top townread after catching up Cheeky is my top scumread.
In post 1050, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: wisdom
I can't parse this. Koki you've not actually said why I'm your top scum read.
Oh. I thought I did with my catch up I'll fix that. I'll post why when I come back. But it's mostly in the quotes from when I caught up
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #75) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE: wisdom

I dont think maria will be lynched anymore
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #76) » Thu May 03, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1115, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1112, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1098, MariaR wrote:
In post 1094, CheekyTeeky wrote:Maria does Koki look like he's in his town meta?
could be I tr him but not hard enough to defend him.
No way I defend you with 6 votes on you that way if I'm scum. I wouldn't have brought up that post in particular. I would have just been like. "Maria is probably a bad vote, vote blah blah"
You only did when I asked you for it specifically
This is a lie. In my catch up I quote the post saying it was town Maria
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #77) » Thu May 03, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Beeboy, are you sure you can read me? I dont remember if you were right in the vine game. If you did, then I'll admit you read me well
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #78) » Thu May 03, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can someone explain why mastina is scum because she looks like obvious town to me. And I dont want to hear the Mason talk.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #79) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1161, mastina wrote:As a point of fact on this account he does not. He has seen me plenty of times as town describe it tho.

And you are quite correct he shouldn't be townreading me.
Have I ever played with you before? If so, I dont remember.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #80) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh nooo. I'm being voted
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #81) » Fri May 04, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay. Sorry but this game is cancer. It has 10 more pages every time I check and i am still going on reads in first 20 pages cause i havent been able to read the rest yet since I'm busy. I might have to replace out. I'll try to read tonight but doubtful I'll have time
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #82) » Fri May 04, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Actually. This is annoying. VOTE: kokichi just lynch me and then sheep my reads. Every time I'm town and this happens day 1 I end up being right usually. Based in early game cheeky is scum. Lynch that tomorrow. Maria is lock town, mastina is town
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #83) » Fri May 04, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm not a Mason.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #84) » Fri May 04, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why would I self vote if I was Mason. This is why this game is cancer
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #85) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1619, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1617, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why would I self vote if I was Mason. This is why this game is cancer
why would you self vote in general? the only reason it's cancer is because when people like YOU get frustrated or feel panicked, they resort to a strategy that will earn them easy towncred without them actually playing well for said townread. it's not cool, and you're not off the hook just because you can whine in thread. please stop and actually play mafia.
I've self hammered before as town because it was best for the game, I nailed 3 of the mafia in that said game (And of course no one listened) So, I'm expecting the same here. I'm not doing this for towncred, I'm doing whats best for the game so we can move tf on. it's already 60 pages and still day 1
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (isolation #86) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1636, Wisdom wrote:Okay kokichi remind me who youre scumreading
cheeky, i can actually post why now give me a second.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (isolation #87) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1639, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1635, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1619, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1617, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why would I self vote if I was Mason. This is why this game is cancer
why would you self vote in general? the only reason it's cancer is because when people like YOU get frustrated or feel panicked, they resort to a strategy that will earn them easy towncred without them actually playing well for said townread. it's not cool, and you're not off the hook just because you can whine in thread. please stop and actually play mafia.
I've self hammered before as town because it was best for the game, I nailed 3 of the mafia in that said game (And of course no one listened) So, I'm expecting the same here. I'm not doing this for towncred, I'm doing whats best for the game so we can move tf on. it's already 60 pages and still day 1
you expect this to convince me that what you're doing is with good intentions when it really isn't lol
I don't really care what you think, just telling you the truth.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (isolation #88) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 528, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 179, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 177, Sudowoodo wrote:
Who are?
I will reveal their identities when I can build a case. Hint: Not you.
Don't like these posts. Just out them, you can tell us your cases or reasons why. If they really are strong suspects, then you would have at least a basic reason already. This post just seems like a post to make it look like you're being busy. Hopefully by the end you've explained the people already.
In post 530, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 229, mastina wrote:
Should I be?

Because there's literally no fucking reason you should be hard-buddying me as town here. None whatsoever.

We've never had any kind of interaction that would justify that attitude and there's not a player in the game you could be which would warrant that approach.

Also you're not even remotely skeeved by your role apparently being similar to mine which is really fucking off, so.
Okay, I really like this post. That emotion feels real
In post 533, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 232, CheekyTeeky wrote:Assuming the scum team is 3 players I'm pretty comfortable calling it Mastina/Wisdom/LLD. Gg.
You think Mastina and Wisdom are scum together after that post? What?? hahahaha.
In post 536, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 299, Wisdom wrote:
In post 294, CheekyTeeky wrote:Guys who aren't Alisae can you please look into my mini-case on mastina and give me your thoughts. Many thanks.
It sucks
In post 583, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 579, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll move my vote once everyone admits mastina's claim is ridiculous. And a few people start talking about how 3 people claiming inventions is acceptable in a mafia game.
Have you ever thought that, i don't know. she's LYING? Or leading scum astray? I don't understand why you think counterclaiming would be a good idea when she wasn't even being pressured to claim.
In post 823, Kokichi Oma wrote:
What is my town meta? And sure! I bet Maki thinks I'm town though!
In post 1045, Kokichi Oma wrote:Also cheeky, you said this wasnt my town meta, and you "could not wait till Maria shows up" shes showed up and hasn't expressed a scumread on me, and I think based on the post of knowing her too well she thinks I'm town. Thoughts?
This is the reasons. Also claiming to know my town meta, and I think i've only played with them once? Maybe twice? And the game I remember they were scum, so they wouldn't have been trying to read me to try and find my meta at the time, so I think that post was a lie.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #89) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1643, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 1637, Lovebird wrote:
In post 1326, Wisdom wrote:nico if scum-mastina ends up winning the game due to your bullshit will you admit how bad you are?
Really towny
WE\RE MASONS. MASONS. DO YOU WANT ME TO PUT IN BOLD AND IN COLOR SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT BETTER?

EXPLAIN IN WHICH UNIVERSE IS SCUMREADING A MASON A TOWNY MOVE.

God, I try not to get emotional, but y'all are making me have an aneurysm.
It's okay, in my opinion Mastina was obvious town already and you softed mason ages ago. But, I share the feeling of an aneurysm coming.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #90) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh phew, that's a relief off my shoulders. thanks cheeky.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #91) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

nico nico nii
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #92) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1655, CheekyTeeky wrote:Why are you pushing me when you've seen me claim. Like actually just use your brain cells.
This is the same logic you guys are yelling at Nico for, I hope you realize that.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #93) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why are you bothered so much, Cheeky, you aren't even responding to it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (isolation #94) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1663, Wisdom wrote:Kokichi who else is scum
I've read like, the first 20 pages and that's it. and things here and there. I don't know. I'll probably be free tomorrow to read.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #95) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hey guys. I hardclaim town.

Why are you pushing me when you've seen me claim? Like actually just use your brain cells.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #96) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1667, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1660, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why are you bothered so much, Cheeky, you aren't even responding to it.
Responding to what? I'm not reading all pages atm I'm overgamed.
the post where i say why i think you are scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #97) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1754, MariaR wrote:I want you all to know this game started 2 days ago and you've already made this go in the 1700s
sweet jesus
This is like v3 game.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #98) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1758, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1757, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1754, MariaR wrote:I want you all to know this game started 2 days ago and you've already made this go in the 1700s
sweet jesus
This is like v3 game.
I wish it was like the v3 game, I felt alive in that fucking game. I felt like I could think and
GIVE A FUCK
in that fucking game.

I just need to wake the fuck up but I can't find the motivation or energy or desire to do any of it.
You really like swearing dont you
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (isolation #99) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I can lynch LLD. The anger seems fake. Trying to emphasis the curse words to make her seem angrier than she really is.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (isolation #100) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm a one shot day cop. Who should I use it on
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (isolation #101) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1790, Sudowoodo wrote:(Kokichi that’s me taking notice of your really good post)
But you already said I'm bad at mafia
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #102) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I used it in myself. It says sided with the village
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (isolation #103) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1796, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1788, Kokichi Oma wrote:I can lynch LLD. The anger seems fake. Trying to emphasis the curse words to make her seem angrier than she really is.
This is a lynchable post, by the way.

Given 1) I'm not angry, I'm demotivated and trying to make myself care and 2) my anger is never fake, as any alignment and Kokichi has played with me enough to know this.
I think we played like 2 times. I felt your anger was real in that one game I was neighbors with kaito. Idr the theme. Here feels fake
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #104) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Lld why do you scumread red? You voted him for no reason
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #105) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1802, Wisdom wrote:yeah i mean if you're told every game you shouldn't find it strange that kokichi says it
Hey. Good post. You might be town
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (isolation #106) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why cant you change it?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #107) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Cheeky with the bad vote right on time
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #108) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1813, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1811, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why cant you change it?
She can onoy change her vote every two days
I'd bet my life her flavor is you then. Hahahaha
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #109) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1818, CheekyTeeky wrote:Koki go away. You're scummy as shit but your AtE saved you.
But what if I'm just scum self voting?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (isolation #110) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hes going to tell you to go away and stop being annoying for calling his bad vote bad
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #111) » Fri May 04, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Her she*
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #112) » Sat May 05, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If you took my day cop thing as real, you're a dummy.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (isolation #113) » Sat May 05, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Being honest, I skipped over the last few pages of nico and wisdom arguing over nothing
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (isolation #114) » Sat May 05, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1853, Sudowoodo wrote:VOTE: Nico
This is her last vote so yes
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (isolation #115) » Sat May 05, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

How much time is left? Can we get a vote count
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #116) » Sat May 05, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

This whole game is aids so that's a moot point
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #117) » Sat May 05, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: scummier in this UPick

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (isolation #118) » Sat May 05, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm Mason with momomen and sudowoodo
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #119) » Sat May 05, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1992, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 1989, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm Mason with momomen and sudowoodo
kill me
Was this meant for your scum pt
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #120) » Sat May 05, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why does no one message me
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (isolation #121) » Sat May 05, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2077, MOMOMEN wrote:can u 2 shut up about nai irrelevant shit lmao
Lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #122) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So why is everyone voting wisdom again?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #123) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE:

I thought i was voting someone else instead of myself, but forgot who I wanted to vote
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #124) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1787, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1758, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1757, Kokichi Oma wrote:
sweet jesus

This is like v3 game.
I wish it was like the v3 game, I felt alive in that fucking game. I felt like I could think and
GIVE A FUCK
in that fucking game.

I just need to wake the fuck up but I can't find the motivation or energy or desire to do any of it.
You really like swearing dont you
In post 1788, Kokichi Oma wrote:I can lynch LLD. The anger seems fake. Trying to emphasis the curse words to make her seem angrier than she really is.
In post 1800, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1796, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
This is a lynchable post, by the way.

Given 1) I'm not angry, I'm demotivated and trying to make myself care and 2) my anger is never fake, as any alignment and Kokichi has played with me enough to know this.
I think we played like 2 times. I felt your anger was real in that one game I was neighbors with kaito. Idr the theme. Here feels fake
In post 1803, Kokichi Oma wrote:Lld why do you scumread red? You voted him for no reason
In post 1805, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1802, Wisdom wrote:yeah i mean if you're told every game you shouldn't find it strange that kokichi says it
Hey. Good post. You might be town
Oh right all this.

VOTE: lld
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #125) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2123, RedFlavor wrote:What's the thing about Sudo and CT confirming each other?
Everyone is a Mason apparently
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #126) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Momomaf
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #127) » Sun May 06, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hi
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (isolation #128) » Sun May 06, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Admit you cant read me and I'll think about it
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (isolation #129) » Sun May 06, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Let me meme in peace
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #130) » Mon May 07, 2018 12:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I dont really scumread sudo so.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (isolation #131) » Mon May 07, 2018 12:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Because I'm town. How about if you scumread me, you just vote me
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (isolation #132) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2199 (isolation #133) » Mon May 07, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

We are super danganronpa friends
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (isolation #134) » Mon May 07, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hi buddy. How are ya?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (isolation #135) » Mon May 07, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Lld is clearly maf, so can we vote that
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #136) » Mon May 07, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What's the vc and time remaining
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (isolation #137) » Mon May 07, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2243, MOMOMEN wrote:im not moving anywhere. sudo is where the lynch is happening. period
In post 2250, MOMOMEN wrote:Fine.

VOTE: ...MOMRANGAL
Hahaha
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (isolation #138) » Mon May 07, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why is Lld town?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (isolation #139) » Mon May 07, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You quoted it so I assumed you agreed. Iirc you and LLD are friends IRL? If so what's your read on her.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #140) » Mon May 07, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh maybe it was someone else I'm thinking of.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (isolation #141) » Mon May 07, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Red why is lld town
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #142) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2264, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1793, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1791, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm a one shot day cop. Who should I use it on

I know you're lying, given my role, but sure, use it on me. It'll help.
What happened around this btw? I'm leaning town on LLD going through her ISO.

So far I've got: Love is town, Maria is town, Mastina is town, Kokichi is scum, Beeboy is null town, LLD is null town. Still diving atm.
It was clearly a joke
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (isolation #143) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2270, CheekyTeeky wrote:I disagree. This is not his town game at all.
What's my town game? Didnt I replace our in the game you were scum in? I believe that was you. The game I was in a hydra with maki?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (isolation #144) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2268, Pine wrote:
@Mod: Immediate emergency V/LA. Lady Pine and I about to leave for the hospital to welcome baby Pinecone! Yayyyy! I may or may not check in over the next couple of days, depending on how often I can/need to take a break from being a new dad. Posting should stabilize over the next week or so.

Break out the cigars!
Congrats
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (isolation #145) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2276, Wisdom wrote:And as for Kokichi, how is this not his town game? He's as useless as he always is D1
It can be argued scum-him could emulate this but that's not what you're saying
And I obviously disagree about the double AtE there but whatever
How am I useless day 1. Last game we were in together I hard tunneled scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #146) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2283, Momrangal wrote:Confirmed
Mastina
Nico
Loveburd
Beeboy

Strong town
Sudowoodo
Momomen

Lean town
LLD
MariaR
Cheeky

Null
Wisdom

PoE scum
Red
Kokichi
Did you not just say i was town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #147) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can someone tell me what I do wrong? I get scumread d1 all the time. I dont get it
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (isolation #148) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2300, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I would like to lynch Redflavour or Kokichi today.
Clear omgus
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (isolation #149) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maybe state why you think I'm scum first?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (isolation #150) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Good point on that last part red
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #151) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2313, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Kokichi

Also happy with lynching red.
Is this cause you're trying to lynch green right now?

Nee-heehee~

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (isolation #152) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2315, Wisdom wrote:I now have a completed game with scum kokichi where i read him correctly
hahaha to be fair, i did trick you at first.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2318 (isolation #153) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

maybe i'm tricking you now.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (isolation #154) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

notice how LLD skips over the post of me asking her to explain her read on me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (isolation #155) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2320, Wisdom wrote:When did you trick me? I figured you out the moment you shaded me
Kinda like mara is doing here
Before the shading
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2338 (isolation #156) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2332, Wisdom wrote:To make direct parallels with the other game
Red is brass, lower skill scum player with cringy posts
Mara is you, hanging in the balance between shading me and townreading me
And Sudowoodo is Sugar, omgus pushing me with crap arguments
In post 2333, Wisdom wrote:that was @kokichi
When you put it this way, I get your thought process a bit better. I think out of those I would prefer Mom
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (isolation #157) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

everyone is a mason this game
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (isolation #158) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

so you check people and it says they are mason or not?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2368 (isolation #159) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I didn't even know that was a thing. But, if you are town that means there is likely more than 1 mason pair or so? Is mafia mason a thing? Like 2 mafia being masons together?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (isolation #160) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Mom, you've seen my scum game based on the game that just finished, yet why do you scumread me here? do you think the games are similar?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2378 (isolation #161) » Tue May 08, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So basically your read on me is that I'm trolling, but not trolling enough? Hahahaha
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (isolation #162) » Wed May 09, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2390, Sudowoodo wrote:Wis wolf
Kokichi wolf
Claire wolf
bye
In post 2391, MariaR wrote:0/3
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (isolation #163) » Wed May 09, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Same
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2487 (isolation #164) » Wed May 09, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What the hell happened.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (isolation #165) » Wed May 09, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You guys are posting too much. Trying to catch up
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2585 (isolation #166) » Wed May 09, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If its between wisdom and sudo I'll vote sudo I guess. I've already seen him threaten to replace if I wasnt lynches (when he was scum) then I dont put it past him to self vote ate as scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (isolation #167) » Wed May 09, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm mad at eddie
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (isolation #168) » Wed May 09, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

He replaced
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2659 (isolation #169) » Wed May 09, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2575, Wisdom wrote:dont lynch mara before red ffs
So mastina. I'm scum for posting content? Have you ever seen any of my town games?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (isolation #170) » Wed May 09, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Since you likely dont know anything about me

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=75418

Iso this game where I led town to victory by content. By leading on scum day 1 and hammering scum with maki on LYLO
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (isolation #171) » Wed May 09, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2665, mastina wrote:
In post 2659, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm scum for posting content?
No, but you're scum for the type of content you did post.
Which content? And explain why. I must have missed it
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2672 (isolation #172) » Wed May 09, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Mastina is just bad town. Cheeky is scum budding mastina
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2676 (isolation #173) » Wed May 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Dont replace.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2704 (isolation #174) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why is everyone replacing out.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2707 (isolation #175) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

hi miltank
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2719 (isolation #176) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

mine isn't compulsive
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2722 (isolation #177) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Partly, I guess it can be seen that way.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2724 (isolation #178) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I honestly skipped 50 pages because I was busy, but apparently there is like 6 ppl claiming masons it feels like. and then there is a mason cop claim
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (isolation #179) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2726, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 137, beeboy wrote:This post is a town claim.
Please town read it.

Also I am a town godfather.
So Beeboy is probably town because godfather is neg utility to rolecop should it exist as I theorize it does.
I think this post was a joke. beeboy is claiming mason with lovebird iirc.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (isolation #180) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I dont. Just the ones I said. Cheet said he could confirm sudo or something I think
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2732 (isolation #181) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I told you who the Mason cop was. And I said all the Mason claims. Are you on drugs
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (isolation #182) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh wait you never asked who Mason cop was. But mom claimed it
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2734 (isolation #183) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Cheek* not cheet. My bad hahaha
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2735 (isolation #184) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Wisdom was likely town so I need you not to be bad here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2760 (isolation #185) » Wed May 09, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

its mom not momo who claimed mason cop
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2761 (isolation #186) » Wed May 09, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

as in momrangel
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2763 (isolation #187) » Wed May 09, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

It's okay, but I feel like that's what most people would think based on the results anyway. I do think that we should set in stone who Mom will check though.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2770 (isolation #188) » Thu May 10, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

How is voting me [your scum read] a scum claim?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2779 (isolation #189) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maria is 99.9999999999999999999% town. She made a post she never would make as scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2788 (isolation #190) » Thu May 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 552, Kokichi Oma wrote:
^ this is town Maki.
This post.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2849 (isolation #191) » Thu May 10, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2827, beeboy wrote:Also from a balance stand point why put in mason cop and not like a fucking role cop or something.
I was thinking this too. It has to mean if mom is town scum have something with a Mason or something to counter it right?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2850 (isolation #192) » Thu May 10, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

@mod is this game considered bastard. Also would you consider scum masons bastard
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2902 (isolation #193) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

How much time do we have
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2944 (isolation #194) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2906, mastina wrote:
In post 2702, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think that points to at least one very good scum player here.
Well,
duh

Care to narrow it down?

Because...
i) beeboy
ii) CheekyTeeky
iii) Momrangal
iv) OnTheMark Wisdom

v) MariaR

vii) Lady Lambdadelta

viii) Kokichi Oma

x) mastina

xi) Pine Sudowoodo [Hydra of Alisae & Pine]

xiii) MOMOMEN [Hydra of
Eddie Cane
& Killthestory]

...This is the list of players I'd call, at least
situationally
, "very good scum players".
The bolded are players I'd call, fairly universally, very good scum players.
The italicized I personally don't consider to be that skilled but in spite of how transparent their scumgame is, by god, dammit, in spite of knowing they're scum you can't actually fucking lynch them so I guess they count as very good scum players too, begrudgingly.

...This is not a small list, so saying that the scum contains at least one very good scum player doesn't narrow things down much. :P
...thanks.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (isolation #195) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2923, MariaR wrote:mastina did the exact same thing as scum btw
exact same line
Link? Or quote
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2948 (isolation #196) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Logic says have mom if they are town or scum figure the Mason nonsense out. They cant lie about their report unless she is scum with 1 pair of masons and that's a big gambit for day 1
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3007 (isolation #197) » Fri May 11, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

These 2 wagons suck. Who wants to help me start a new one?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3026 (isolation #198) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'd rather this than wisdom slot I guess VOTE: Momrangel
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3029 (isolation #199) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So, Mastina you believe there is 4+ masons and a mason cop?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”