NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4130 (isolation #400) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:28 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 4129, Not_Mafia wrote:No one is doing that, you did something wrong, it was explained to you and took no accountability for it, if you don't understand why it was wrong, just move on because we'll be talking about this until endgame otherwise
Then why don't you make those others who called me a 'he' before hold accountability too? I mean, if you are scolding people for calling someone by the wrong pronoun, then scold EVERYONE who did it. Cos right now it seems to me that I am the ONLY ONE WHO DID SOMETHING WRONG. Meanwhile, you seem to be dismissing the fact that I was wronged in the exact same way, as if you believe that those who did it to me had DONE NOTHING WRONG and I am just embellishing things. Newflash, it really happened. Want me to fetch those posts? Cos I can.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4131 (isolation #401) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:30 am

Post by NicoRobin »

This is not the first time someone embellished the suffering of other people, pretending my own is insignificant compared to theirs.....like I don't matter at all. >.>
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4132 (isolation #402) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:31 am

Post by NicoRobin »

And I am not going to put up with that kind of bs any longer.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4133 (isolation #403) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:32 am

Post by NicoRobin »

If this is merely a calculated effort to get me to rep out, just say so instead of stomping all over me.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4135 (isolation #404) » Fri May 25, 2018 11:07 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 4134, Pine wrote:No one here is mis-gendering you. You're trying to hold us responsible for others' bad behavior as an excuse for your own bad behavior. This is more bad behavior.

Stop.

Play Mafia, not this "I am being persecuted and shamed for wanting to treat others as badly as I perceive I am being treated" game.

Seriously. For the second time, please talk to me about your reads. Not a half-sentence statement of two people you scumread. Give me your reads on as many people as you can, in what detail you can.
How I 'perceive' I am being treated? You think my grievance isn't real? That I would make it all up to gain sympathy?

That's it, I am finding the post where someone misgendered me and linking it here to prove to you it's freaking real. >.>
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4169 (isolation #405) » Sat May 26, 2018 8:20 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 4165, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 4137, mastina wrote:
In post 4088, MOMOMEN wrote:this one singular post was like a punch in the gut in terms of how I felt about this game
Can you blame me?

You have an elite scumgame; calling you scum here is a compliment, not an insult. Every player has at least some evidence suggesting they are town. I have three metrics by which to evaluate the evidence.
-Gamethread base evidence,
-Meta feeling evidence,
-And crowdsourcing evidence. (This being, trusting the read process of others, e.g. beeboy's Lovebird-is-town; Mathdino's RedFlavor is town. Among others.)

The reads I have are combining all of those. Some reasons for being town have grown from these, others are weakening, but they are in a state of constant flux. The current overall weakest reads are you and Mathdino, with LLD distantly as a third.
In post 4135, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 4134, Pine wrote:No one here is mis-gendering you. You're trying to hold us responsible for others' bad behavior as an excuse for your own bad behavior. This is more bad behavior.

Stop.

Play Mafia, not this "I am being persecuted and shamed for wanting to treat others as badly as I perceive I am being treated" game.

Seriously. For the second time, please talk to me about your reads. Not a half-sentence statement of two people you scumread. Give me your reads on as many people as you can, in what detail you can.
How I 'perceive' I am being treated? You think my grievance isn't real? That I would make it all up to gain sympathy?

That's it, I am finding the post where someone misgendered me and linking it here to prove to you it's freaking real. >.>
1) Please help me find where someone misgendered you in this game. I did a skim of your ISO and couldn’t find it. If I am wrong I apologize. This way if the person did not apologize then they should. Misgendering is bad no matter what as it can have devastating effects.

2) Misgendering me for example, even the unintentional ones causes me to get angry. It becomes very difficult for me to think rationally as I go into fight survival mode because of some things in my past. And in other extreme cases even worse. That is my unique experience however. Yours is/maybe probably different if/when misgendered.

3) I care more about people than I do a fucking game. If someone ever does to you and insists you are male when you say you are female I will defend you rather staunchly. However your use of ‘he’ in quotes implies you really don’t believe I am male. Along with the ‘mistreatment’ in quotes same thing.

4) Even if it is not as damaging to you it is/can be more damaging to someone else. Using yourself as a pain meter tbh should be a last resort always the other person. But I have a hypothetical for you (note I in no way condone child abuse)

Assume two muscled up people are having fun sparring in a gym. Each person knows the rules and knows how to not hurt each other. Then one of those muscled up people grabs a baby. “We can take punches so can this baby.” The other nods but a Good Samaritan or someone with common sense/is a decent human being stops them.

Babies can’t take punches. In this case I am a baby. I cannot take being misgendered intentionally. It is something I am working on but with some of the experiences I have had that is difficult for me.

This site is very trans friendly one of the reasons I do love it and the world is rapidly moving towards treating people as who they are. Please just apologize and move on. I am trying to work to get my scumreads lynched. If you really think it is me and Not Mafia work on Not Mafia with your partner
They haven\t misgendered me in THIS game, but they did in ANOTHER game. And if you think that me being misgendered is irrelevant because it didn't happen in this game, then go away.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4172 (isolation #406) » Sat May 26, 2018 8:41 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 4171, Pine wrote:I'll gladiate you anyway. Fite me.

Nico, shut the fuck up. You're literally blaming us for others' bad behavior. Stop.
And you are blaming me for not knowing that he'd flip out, so shove it.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4176 (isolation #407) » Sat May 26, 2018 8:44 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 4173, Pine wrote:I'm blaming you for not stopping when he asked you to stop. There's a gigantic difference.
No, there isn't. I had no way of knowing it would offend him so much, otherwise I would've stopped.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4178 (isolation #408) » Sat May 26, 2018 8:45 am

Post by NicoRobin »

And yes, I am blaming you for other's action to prove a point. When I do it to others, it's unforgivable, but when others do it to me, it's okay. Somehow that doesn't sit well with me.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4329 (isolation #409) » Wed May 30, 2018 5:44 am

Post by NicoRobin »

yo
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4508 (isolation #410) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

bll
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4573 (isolation #411) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:35 am

Post by NicoRobin »

I am always here.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4599 (isolation #412) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 4589, zMuffinMan wrote:ok

so cheeky wasn't scum with kokichi - that i'm pretty sure about. the posts i've read from mathdino haven't bothered me either. pretty sure he's town

pine is also town, unless you think he's suicidal (and he's pretty likely to be lynched today via not_mafia anyway). he's also town via kokichi

mastina is probably town and giving nico a free pass so i'm ignoring that

kokichi probably wasn't scum with wisdom, so i'm putting OTM aside (despite his reads being virtually the opposite of my own)

which leaves LLD, lovebird, nahdia, not_mafia

i'm willing to leave LLD alone for today because of whatever she's hinting at with her role, even though i think there's a decent chance she might actually be scum. i figure that can be dealt with tomorrow

nahdia and lovebird are not scum together (probably). lovebird and not_mafia are not scum together (probably). LLD and not_mafia are not scum together (probably)

this is basically where i'm at right now

and i'm starting to get cold feet about lynching not_mafia because the only really viable team i see is nahdia+not_mafia (unless i'm wrong about someone else) and i'm not sure this is all that likely atm
Ya think. That someone like her. Would give someone like me. A free pass.

There is so many things wrong with that statement that I can't even begin to count them.....
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4602 (isolation #413) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

Sure.

VOTE: Muffin
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4603 (isolation #414) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 4601, zMuffinMan wrote:yes, i do, if she thinks the enabler thing makes you town (which was what i've been thinking might be the case but seeing as it isn't all that likely that mastina is going to avoid being NKed before lylo, i don't care to delve into it atm)
lel
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4837 (isolation #415) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

I am terrible at this stage of the game, and my partner didn't leave me anything to go by in the PT either.

VOTE: Nahdia

I'll just vote there and see how in goes.

P.S: @OTM I told you so
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4973 (isolation #416) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

When in doubt, go with gut feel. It sure worked for me in Sadomafiosochism.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4975 (isolation #417) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In other news, I was right to trust Sudo.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4978 (isolation #418) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

Well, maybe you should do gut in lylo sometimes.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4983 (isolation #419) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4984 (isolation #420) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 4982, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 4978, NicoRobin wrote:Well, maybe you should do gut in lylo sometimes.
I just had top surgery on my mind more than anything else.

I didn’t want to make this decision high. I told myself and I quote “What is the worst that could happen? Everyone yells at me for throwing...” I just didn’t want that :/
And yet, that's exactly what happened. :/
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4985 (isolation #421) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

I knew that we would lose the game because of something like this......randomidget did the same thing in SU2......
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4986 (isolation #422) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

It cost us the win......
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4988 (isolation #423) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

So yeah, I am mad......

And about your issue with me, Titus called you 'she' in this post, so I assumed that was your pronoun, and I apologize for that.

p-edit: That plan didn't involve killing me. :/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”