Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3420 (isolation #0) » Tue May 15, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Nahdia »

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. I'm
BACK
, baby.

Yall been posting up a goshdarn storm which totally blows but I get it. Could someone who has been paying attention gimmie a summary of the particularly important stuff that has happened in that time, like claims etc.? I'm gonna get reading but I'd still appreciate that so I can get some participation in before the day ends.

I'm also gonna be trying to keep my posting relatively terse out of sympathy for our dear moderator Cheetory6, whom I feel a particular kinship with as I too have moderated games that have exorbitantly long day 1s.

UNVOTE:
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3430 (isolation #1) » Tue May 15, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Nahdia »

I'm the new beeboy. What can I do for ya?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3434 (isolation #2) » Tue May 15, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3431, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3430, Nahdia wrote:I'm the new beeboy. What can I do for ya?
Confirm that you are masons with lovebird and you are godfather
I saw you ask the first time. Honestly, I figured it was just that gimmick people do when someone new enters a game where they test them with a bad claim to see if they catch replacing scum off guard or whatever and lock them into a shitty claim. I was about to laugh you off in my opening post but on a whim I decided to instead just flat out ignore you. Can't really say why, though it certainly wasn't because I thought you were serious.

I guess you're serious though. It's a shame that I don't know what was going through my predecessor's head; I do hate to foil an interesting gambit, poorly made or not. I guess beebs just townread the bird? I've tried to read up on what exactly brought us to this specific situation and it's just odd and I really dunno. Hopefully I'm not screwing something up here.

I (beeboy's slot) am not a mason with Lovebird.
Sorry, dude.

In other news, regardless of the other mason claim I'm aware of, from what I've read so far I kinda townread Nico and scumread OnTheMark and LLD. Not voting atm since I'm not really sure the state of the vote count and such.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3455 (isolation #3) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3438, Mathdino wrote:we lynch lovebird right now

nahdia, please describe your ENTIRE relation to lovebird setup-wise

did your predecessor plan this out via PT or messages or some shit?

Edit: I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING SAID BEEBOY WAS TOWN LURKING
I have no connection to Lovebird whatsoever, far as I can tell. Nor have I received any message from them.

I will not answer the second question unless I'm given a very good reason why I'm role claiming. I understand my predecessor did some confusing stuff but that doesn't make my slot scum.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3581 (isolation #4) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:32 am

Post by Nahdia »

So in absence of doing a full comprehensive read, I've been jumping around to random bits and pieces of the game to see if I get any reads. I wouldn't say anything is set in stone right now but this is where I'm at currently:

Towny: mastina, Nico, MathDino, Pine
Not Sure: MOMOMEN
Scummy: LLD, Wisdom

Everyone else (MariaR, Kokichi, and Not_Mafia) I've seen really little of in my hopping around so I'm not sure. I know there's a good amount of focus on the former two atm. From what I've gathered the push on them is partially a function of this lack of activity. Is that the bulk of it?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3582 (isolation #5) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:32 am

Post by Nahdia »

oh and I forgot Lovebird, funnily enough. Lovebird I'm not really sure about either atm.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3716 (isolation #6) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Nahdia »

OTM, if I understand correctly, your townread on Maria was because you thought they read you message and townread you after it? Or am I mistaken? Because giving everyone an anon message but then being able to read them all certainly doesn't sound like a town role to me.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3742 (isolation #7) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Didn't I unvote? UNVOTE:

ngl I'm getting major cold feet from Maria just based on how she claimed. I'd prefer lynching in Kokichi, Not_Mafia, and LLD. Although I realize that I just threw LLD in a pool with both her scumreads, so I'm doubtful that's the team. Just where I'm at rn. I'll offer my vote to hammer Maria if it comes to that, since I see the pace is slowing down quite a bit since we got the extension.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3745 (isolation #8) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In my experience, yes?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3780 (isolation #9) » Sat May 19, 2018 1:26 am

Post by Nahdia »

MariaR has 5 votes. No one else has more than 2.

VOTE: MariaR

This is L-1. We have a bit over 9 hours left as of this post.
Pine wrote:Nahdia unvoted without casting a new one (sus af at this point).
Oh go choke on a piece of glass. I unvoted earlier and cheetory missed it, so I did it again.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3781 (isolation #10) » Sat May 19, 2018 1:27 am

Post by Nahdia »

Seriously, I'm pushing you tomorrow just for that, Pine. I expect leagues better from you when you're not being an opportunistic little shit.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3789 (isolation #11) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Nahdia »

Whatever, Nico. That matter can still be looked into. Can we please just let the mason thing rest for now? Seriously. Please don't waste the return good graces that vig shot bought us by lynching OTM of all people.

Hey MathDino, can you extrapolate a little bit on why you're so certain we should 100% trust my predecessor beeboy's read on Lovebird? I was looking over the game last night and I don't really see your train of thought there.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3800 (isolation #12) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

Hold up, you gave it last night and she used it last night? This resolves at end of day or something?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3819 (isolation #13) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Nahdia »

Christ. Can y'all stop being so overdramatic and rash? The day has barely begun, most people haven't checked in.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3824 (isolation #14) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3822, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 3819, Nahdia wrote:Christ. Can y'all stop being so overdramatic and rash? The day has barely begun, most people haven't checked in.
The reason I am dramatic is because you are bying into OTM's BS LIKE GULLIBLE IDIOTS, AND SHUT ME UP THE MOMENT I TRY TO FORCE HIS LYNCH BY FLIPPING MASON.

Comprende?
Has it occurred to you that you being a mason doesn't confirm anything about OTM's alignment?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3828 (isolation #15) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3827, NicoRobin wrote:@Nahdia Not by itself no. But when put together with shading us, it does.
Okay well I disagree with that, so that's where the disconnect between us is. I don't see why OTM can't just be wrong town assuming you are masons.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3859 (isolation #16) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3857, Mathdino wrote:Town by Mathdino: Not_Mafia
Town by beeboy: Lovebird
Why.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3863 (isolation #17) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Nahdia »

I've played with beeboy plenty and much as I love the guy, I really wouldn't clear somebody because of him doing something like that. He's a bit of a loose canon.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3930 (isolation #18) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3909, OnTheMark wrote:When Nico said you got gifted vig?

I am really trying here but this looks likes more bullshit on the pile.
I hate to be the one to point this one, but it's that, or Nico has poor game comprehension in this instance.

...I think I know which one I feel is more likely. Sorry, Nico.

I feel in agreement atm that Nico & OTM is TvT.

I don't like how MathDino is just handwaving both Not_Mafia and Lovebird's slot. Not_Mafia being based on his predecessor's meta is one thing which I can't really be expected to take at face value but I can accept the read being a thing. But clearing Lovebird because you think beeboy had a soul read and you're positive he was right is just... dumb, quite frankly. Hell, he's my slot and I'm telling you to not take that at 100%. beeboy does shit like randomly claiming masons, dude. He's a good player but I've seen him be confident and wrong before. Not saying I'm scumread Lovebird, I really don't have much to say on him at all, but I am going on the record as throwing shade at anyone who wants to just mark them off as clear.

I need to actually get some confident reads I can push rather than just casting doubt at everyone else. Bleh. The sheer amount of setup spec going on here is iffing me out but I tend to agree with the conclusions that Nico, mastina, and OTM are all likely town. Pine and MathDino's claim doesn't do anything for me alignment-wise. I could see either of them being mafia, both have done stuff I haven't liked since I've tapped into the game. Doubtfully both though.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3938 (isolation #19) » Mon May 21, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3935, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 3933, Pine wrote:As I have said, I think your dispute is TvT.
Care to explain why his

1. Shading of masons is town?
2. His persistence to continue shading masons when multiple people (yourself included, as you just said) keep telling him why he is wrong is town?
3. His constant vote-hopping and his refusal to lynch me, thereby allowing us to prove that we're indeed masons is somehow town?
Well, do you think those things are scum? Seriously, when I think of who would do that, I come to it being much more likely that it's a headstrong, wrong town than brazen scum. I'm not saying it's not possible; Math could be pulling the wool over all our eyes here, but it's a very ballsy play, and one that pretty much eliminates any credibility he has to push lynches elsewhere.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3985 (isolation #20) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Nahdia »

It's just my natural charm, clearly.

You know, I'm just gonna come out and say it. Anyone townreading me because they think I wouldn't have retracted that mason claim if my slot was scum doesn't really understand how I play mafia. Given the context (and I did have time to assess the context; recall I dodged the question for a bit while I did a first scan of the thread), keeping that claim was suicide long term, regardless of my alignment. I know MathDino and mastina are attributing beeboy's mason claim to a read on Lovebird, but I can't help but wonder if actually he was more interested in putting the irons to mastina and Nico.

I'm fine with Pine asking Not_Mafia be spared today, but I really would like to know more about that slot tomorrow if not sooner.

LLD I keep going back and forth on. I don't like her most recent accusal of Not_Mafia. Sure, NM's reads are poor when considering the big picture of this game, but amounting that to a scumclaim seems... graspy. Town be lazy and not think through everything they post just the same as scum can pull reads out of their ass. It's worth noting though that the last time I played with LLD, she totally dunked on me so I'm overly paranoid of her.

I wanna take another look at MOMO. I had them marked as town iirc but honestly, I don't even remember why. I should really be keeping notes.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3992 (isolation #21) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Hi mason buddy.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3996 (isolation #22) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Gosh I keep confusing myself between MathDino and OTM.
Lovebird wrote:What do you think of math?
Lovebird wrote:I don't see scum motivation in what you said about his handwaving
No? It just feels overly convenient to me. An excuse to not having to elaborate on or interact with those slots. And it's not like he's prevented from "re-evaluating" those reads later.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4000 (isolation #23) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lovebird wrote:I guess. But, I think that philosophy is one he believes.
I can accept that. To me it just seems... too easy. Too much confidence on such simple, flimsy terms. I haven't played with the guy before so maybe this is just his style, but if one is really trying to solve a game, I feel like they go a bit more in depth or doesn't make such assertions, especially considering this is dealing with slots that have less content than others. Maybe this is a clash of playstyle? I don't see it as definitely scum or definitely town, but I feel it leans more towards the former, and I don't really have any big reasons to count him among town? He was really push on the Maria lynch and was also really harping on Momrangal being able to confirm the masons, which looks bad in retrospect to me. On that note, I really don't get why the scum team kills Momrangal and not, like, the actual masons? Afraid of protectives, perhaps?
Lovebird wrote:
In post 0, Mathdino wrote:I can name dozens of players that I can't D1 read for shit. When you start out onsite, almost every player will be near unreadable. But consider this scenario:

You're in a game, and Almost50 claims "northsidegal is definitely town this game". He has good reasons. You can't read Almost50 or northsidegal. But you notice that Almost50 has 90% accuracy at reading NSG when he's town.

This is a team game. Trust your fellow players' strengths. The most probable scenario is that Almost50, if he's town, is correct. This means either:
A. They are scum together.
B. Almost50 is scum who knows NSG is town.
C. Almost50 is town who is 95% likely to be right on NSG.

Can they be scum together? Remember, it's hard for scum to confidently defend their buddies; they know all their reasoning is wrong! Ask around, see if others can rule out A50/NSG.

...so you found A50/NSG isn't the scumteam? Great. You should be townreading her with 90% confidence.
Oh. Point. Guess I'll sleep on it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4037 (isolation #24) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

Well someone's getting falsely towncased here, because I'm not scum. ATM I'm thinking one in {Pine, Math} and one in {LLD, MOMO, Not_Mafia}.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4044 (isolation #25) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Nahdia »

Oh.

VOTE: Pine

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4053 (isolation #26) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

If you're willing to share; did Red explain why he was claiming to you?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4106 (isolation #27) » Fri May 25, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Nahdia »

Let's not with the infantilizing and be chill and respectful all around, please & thank you.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4167 (isolation #28) » Sat May 26, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

OTM I legitimately don't think anyone here was trying to be transphobic. You know I've got your back when push comes to shove but right now I honestly think the best thing for everyone is to take a breath and return to mafia. I would really really really appreciate if you guys could just drop it for now. You're flooding the game thread with stuff unrelated to the game which is only making things harder for everyone.

So, MathDino, my understanding of you stance at least previously is you don't want to lynch MOMO because flipless just leads to confusion and doesn't actually give us any information. I can kind of appreciate this position; while don't disagree with MOMO being a good lynch (some of his recent posts has rubbed me the wrong way, particularly his list of things that make him town just felt bad), I agree I'd rather something that gives us information. But considering my pools, that makes me prefer to lynch in Math and Pine today.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4170 (isolation #29) » Sat May 26, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Nahdia »

im a gladiator the next person to flood this thread and talk about being misgendered when it has zero relevance to playing this game of mafia and finding scum is getting gladiated. from a gameplay standpoint, there can only be scum motivation to continuing this conversation.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4182 (isolation #30) » Sat May 26, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Nahdia »

well, MOMO is getting replaced. Let's see what their replacement has to say about it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4259 (isolation #31) » Mon May 28, 2018 2:13 am

Post by Nahdia »

So like, are you flipless or not? Could you please answer without all the subterfuge and layers of irony?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4331 (isolation #32) » Wed May 30, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

sorry i got prodded i honestly didn't think it had been that long.

i see i'm getting voted. cool.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4337 (isolation #33) » Wed May 30, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Nahdia »

Pine is town?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4377 (isolation #34) » Thu May 31, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

i'm down to clown with that, Muffin Man.
VOTE: Not_Mafia

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4380 (isolation #35) » Thu May 31, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Nahdia »

why can't we be friends, not mafia?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4381 (isolation #36) » Thu May 31, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4378, OnTheMark wrote:Of the current choices MuffinMan is obvScum. Sad we aren’t lynching him.

VOTE: MathDino
eh i dont know. i agree his content directly after replacing in was shitty and confusing but i can't honestly say im certain it's scum, and their later content has been better.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4384 (isolation #37) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

unless, you know, they don't have any roles that are inherently scummy? you're being weirdly, wildly short-sighted pine. it makes you pretty unbelievable.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4412 (isolation #38) » Thu May 31, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Nahdia »

should i just full claim now or

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4417 (isolation #39) » Thu May 31, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4413, zMuffinMan wrote:if it helps in some way, sure?

do what your heart tells you to do
no, not really, but i can see the writing on the wall.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4437 (isolation #40) » Thu May 31, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i would rather not abandon.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4503 (isolation #41) » Thu May 31, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Nahdia »

so am i

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4544 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4539, zMuffinMan wrote:actually, hold on, sorry

Unvote

is the lover thing permanent? (if pine or not_mafia knows, they can answer; if not, i want to hear this from lovebird)

if it's not permanent it might be worthwhile lynching elsewhere today and settling not_mafia some other day
or, or, or, or, we could still lynch them today and feed two birds with one scone.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4547 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by Nahdia »

well i for one wouldnt be so sure. i mean, i guess it seems unlikely now that he's basically marched to his own death, but i haven't liked him up to this point and im always gonna be unsure if he's somehow alive going forward.

it's a small scone. also it's an expression.
zMuffinMan wrote:oh. just realised that you're probably the most likely candidate to get lynched if they don't, so i guess you'd prefer that over your own lynch

well, i'm not sure who i'd actually want to lynch today if not not_mafia, but i think i'd prefer not lynching the half of that lover pair that is pretty obviously not scum (if possible)

even though we're at evens and lynching to get back to odds isn't such a bad idea, really

going for a walk, i'll think about it while i do
well, yeah, i'd also prefer to not be lynched. i am town despite lots of dispersion to the contrary.

LLD has been improving in my eyes. if not not_mafia, i would say MathDino, or you, or maybe Lovebird.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4549 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

idk, i just tend to expect scum to hold their cards a bit closer to their chest. her discussing her role usage has given me some input i'd been missing from her earlier.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4551 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i guess. im lowkey grasping for a handhold in this game, no lie.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4554 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:58 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i wouldnt say there's anyone in particular Lovebird can't be a team with, besides Pine/Not_Mafia at this point.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4617 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I would rather not lynch MuffinMan. I am still all about lynching Not_Mafia. I'm not really getting any cold feet there.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4629 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4618, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 4617, Nahdia wrote:I would rather not lynch MuffinMan. I am still all about lynching Not_Mafia. I'm not really getting any cold feet there.
Why are you not getting cold feet about someone loverized?
i scumread them both?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4634 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Nahdia »

unless, you know, you were gambling that mastina was gonna die.

just saying.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4680 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Nahdia »

IDK why yall are so on edge this game. Sorry if I'm being insensitive but I haven't seen anyone cross any lines, really.

I haven't been posting much because I feel like I'll just be repeating the same thing over and over; that I still want to lynch Pine/Not_Mafia because I've gotten scum feelings from both slots. I haven't really been contributing to the conversations going on meanwhile because, I dunno, I don't feel like I have anything in particular to add. I'm pretty much behind what Muffin and MathDino are saying these last few pages.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4724 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Nahdia »

So like, I guess I'm gonna be the one to point out that it's fucking shady that the masons still haven't died?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4727 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Nahdia »

bite me. i'm not doing any pussyfooting to try and smell like a bundle of roses.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4733 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Vote Lovebird

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4740 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Hey OTM. Without going into specifics, did a thing happen to you last night? You should have been informed if it was successful.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4745 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Sorry girl, we have a mislynch and obviously my own reads have been balls so I'm not keen on doubting this too much. If it were MYLO/LYLO it would be different, but...

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4755 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Nahdia »

so who did you loverize last night then?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4757 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Nahdia »

UNVOTE:

sooo..?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4759 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Nahdia »

OTM did you see my question towards you?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4768 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

sorry lol im high as balls rn from painkillers.

@lovbird i can respect ur stance but dont ssee myself making that deal.

im not mafia, btw. seriously. i know i've not done an excellent job convincing anyone otherwise but really, im not. i dont feel like claiming will help convince anyone but if it would i'll do it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4771 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

im fairly sure you're town, but ill wait to hear from mastina/nico since they're confirmed unless this is somehow 9-3-1 which would be wild.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4777 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Nahdia »

in all likelihood Lovebird is just scum pulling a hail mary, i think.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4787 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Nahdia »

hey lovebird i actually like the gifs a lot but could u put them behind spoiler tags in the future? can eat phone data and im abroad rn so i gotta be careful with that.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4811 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Nahdia »

sorry, i thought we were waiting for something. shall i hammer?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4814 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Sorry, I thought better of claiming. Announce who you're targeting if you wish; I'm about to hammer.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4816 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Meh.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4820 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Yeah yeah, okay.

Cheetory6 - Town OilPainter (essentially a modified JOAT)

I have 3 1-shots of paint in colors red, blue, and green. I also have 3 1-shot JOAT abilities.
I'm really bad at this game. I expected the masons to die sooner so I didn't use my protective ability on them.

Each of my JOAT abilities can only be used on a person painted a certain color.
Red people I can use a "Bomb" ability on where if I die in the night, they also die.
Blue people I can bodyguard. I painted OnTheMark the night before last and bodyguarded her last night. The only justification I have for not using this on mastina is that I've honestly been super confused that she hasn't died every damn night. Since my abilities require 1 night of windup, it never seemed viable to use it on the masons. I thought about using it on Nico, but I figured they might not even be killed because they're such a non-presence in the game.
Green people I can use a motion detect on. I painted Not_Mafia green night one, but obviously never had the chance to use it.

I guess I'm probably voting McMenno today, but im not counting OnTheMark out entirely. If it's LLD I'm confused why she even pulled that move, but gg I guess. You can revisit that in LYLO.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4829 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4821, OnTheMark wrote:Nahdia is that everything?
Yes
In post 4822, OnTheMark wrote:And what did you do each night?
Already said in the post, but I'll lay it out more clear.

Night 1: Painted Not_Mafia Green
Night 2: Painted OTM Blue
Night 3: Bodyguarded OTM.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4830 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I understand if I get lynched today. I won't fight it. But the game won't end. I don't want you guys to completely count OTM out; Muffin seemed pretty towny to me. But hey, the fuck do I know. My reads are hot garbage.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4831 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I'm sorry I'm so bad at this game. I honestly thought mastina would always die and that Nico wasn't worth it. With the way the kills were going, it seemed like they would be left alive.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4832 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I know this is hardcore AtE now but I think I just need to retire from mafia, no more prolonged hiatuses. I clearly just don't have the mind for it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4840 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4838, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4377, Nahdia wrote:i'm down to clown with that, Muffin Man.
VOTE: Not_Mafia
Why did you vote the person you could track?
it's a motion detect. It's a shitty ability, and I thought he was scum.

Look, just lynch me if that's what you're gonna do in the end. There's no sense drawing this out. Get to tomorrow faster. Good luck there.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4998 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Nahdia »

well done lld, thanks for taking over chamber. gg

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”