Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:16 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Mini Theme 2008: Role Design Committee

It's just lazy setup design

The current game state is:

Game Over

Vote Counts:

Day 1|V1.0|V1.1|V1.2|V1.3|V1.4|V1.FINAL|

Day 2|V2.0|V2.1|V2.2|V2.3|V2.4|V2.5|V2.6|V2.7|V2.8|V2.9|V2.10|V2.11|V2.12|V2.13|V2.14|V2.15|V2.16|V2.FINAL|

Day 3|V3.0|V3.1|V3.2|V3.FINAL|

Day 4|V4.0|V4.1|V4.FINAL|

Player List
Events
Player
Status
Player(s)
Event
Alive
Everyone
Dead
Everyone
Dead
Everyone
Dead
TwoInAMillion, aligned with the
Town
Dead
Everyone
Dead
Not Known 15, aligned with the
Town
Dead
the worst, aligned with the
Town
Alive
NicoRobin, aligned with the
Mafia
Alive
Kokichi Oma, aligned with the
Mafia
Dead
StefanB, aligned with
Town
Alive
Alonzo, aligned with
Town
Dead
Ankamius, aligned with
Town
Dead
Everyone
represents a prod. Prods are issued after 48 hours of inactivity. Once prodded, if you do not post within 24 hours I will start looking for a replacement. If you are prodded 3 times during the game you will be replaced.
Last edited by mutantdevle on Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:47 am, edited 120 times in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:17 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Rules:

Rules list and format shamelessly stolen and adapted from Viomi, Not_Mafia, Kmd4390 and Socrates.

Activity & Deadlines
  1. Each day will last 168 hours. (2 weeks).
  2. Each night will last 48 hours. (2 days).
  3. You can see how much time is left in each phase at the top of this thread.
  4. If you do not post in the thread for more than 48 hours, you will be given a prod.
  5. You must reply to this prod by posting in the thread within 24 hours or you will face being replaced.
  6. If you are prodded 3 times you will be replaced regardless of whether or not you answer the prod.
  7. If you know that you are going to be away for more than 48 hours, either activate VLA here or send me a PM saying how long you will be away for.
  8. You may be given a prod for a lack of content if I feel your posts do not contain any content relevant to the game (prodge). These will only be issued upon consecutive prodges.
  9. Deadlines may be extended by up to 48 hours if someone replaces in to give them time to catch up on the thread. The deadline extension may apply to both day and night deadlines regardless of alignment. All deadline extensions will be announced in the thread.
General Rules
  1. All site rules apply.
  2. Play to your win condition. Do not throw the game by purposely going out of your way to make another team win, even if you don't like your own team.
  3. Do not attack other players with hostile intent. Mafia is a game of manipulation and, as such, insults will naturally be thrown around as a method of devaluing the opinion of another player. This means that some level of tough skin is required. However, there is a huge difference between playing the game and attacking an individual. If you ever feel like you are being attacked by another individual beyond the boundaries set by the game, PM me immediately.
  4. The mod colour I will be using will be
    #0040FF
    , do not try to impersonate me by using it or any shades similar to it yourself. Any information posted by me in this colour is important and official information. In general, I would recommend not writing in any colour other than the standard black.
  5. Editing and deleting posts is strictly forbidden to everyone except me. This should be disabled for you, but should you somehow find a way to do so then do not abuse it and instead report it as a bug.
  6. If you make a post with broken tags, you may explicitly ask me to fix them in a new post and I will happily do so. I will not fix tags unless requested to.
  7. Do not quote any PMs that I send you. You may also not quote directly from any messages sent by anyone in any PTs. Copy and pasting a message is allowed as long as it is not quoted. If you do not know whether what you want to say is a quote or just paraphrasing then send me a PM asking if what you want to post is allowed.
  8. Do not use any form of provable randomness. This includes posting proof of random number generators or using the dice tag. Claiming you did something randomly is fine as long as you cannot prove it.
  9. Pretending to break rules or theoretically breaking rules will count as actually breaking the rules. An example of theoretically breaking a rule is posting a role card that you claim the moderator sent you even if it is not actually your role.
  10. If you see someone else breaking any of these rules then report them to me immediately. Failure to do so will result in a harsher punishment for the both of you.
  11. If someone breaks one of these rules in the thread, please refrain from quoting them as this will often repeat the rule break.
  12. If you think that I have made a mistake, whether this is within the vote count or an action resolution, PM me immediately. Do not point out the mistake in the thread. If the fix to this mistake requires a post in the thread then I will do it.
Voting, lynching, night actions & deaths
  1. Votes are only counted if you use a vote tag. Eg: VOTE: mutantdevle. Votes in
    bold
    are also accepted. Eg.
    vote: mutantdevle
    . However, vote tags are more appreciated.
  2. Unvoting before voting a player is allowed but not necessary. Eg. UNVOTE: or UNVOTE: mutantdevle.
  3. You may vote for a no lynch. Eg. VOTE: no lynch.
  4. Abreviations in votes are allowed. Eg. VOTE: mutant would mean you are now voting mutantdevle.
  5. If it is not undoubtedly clear who you are voting for then I will quote your vote saying it has not been counted.
  6. You may change your vote an unlimited amount of times.
  7. Once a player has reached a majority they will be lynched. Votes and unvotes will no longer be counted and the game will enter twilight.
  8. During twilight, everyone can continue to post in the thread until it is closed. This includes the player who has just been lynched.
  9. If a majority is not reached before the day countdown runs out, the day will end in a no lynch.
  10. Failure to submit a night action before the night countdown runs out will result in your night action not being used.
  11. Scum players may submit factional abilities on their teammates' behalf, however, any additional abilities they may have can only be submitted by the player they belong to.
  12. You may change the target of your night action as much as you like. When the night countdown runs out, whoever you last submitted your night action on will be your target.
  13. Once your death has been announced in the thread you will no longer be allowed to post. This includes posting in any PTs with the exception of the dead chat.
  14. Role flips will contain the full role card and alignment of the dead player. Any hidden aspects of the role will remain hidden.
  15. Bah posts are not permitted.
  16. You will receive a PM when you have died which will include a link to the dead chat.
  17. Spectators will also have access to the dead chat.

Failure to follow these rules will result in punishments. The punishments can include warnings, force replacements, mod kills, bans from any future games I host and, in extremely rare cases, the game may have to be reset or a player may receive a ban from the entire site. I reserve the right to change these rules at any time and any changes made will be announced in the thread. I will always try to implement the punishment that has the least impact on the game.
Last edited by mutantdevle on Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:17 am

Post by mutantdevle »

& Regulations:

Setup:
  • There will only be 1 'scum team'.
  • They may or may not share a PT.
  • The setup plan is 10v3 town to mafia ratio.
  • The above points are purposely ambiguous and subject to change.
  • This list may or may not be updated later to reflect these changes.
  • There
    will not
    be any cults.
Mechanics:
  • Once the thread has been posted, you will have 48 hours to come up with and PM me your first role design.
  • Each player will then receive their alignment.
  • The mafia PT will then be opened.
  • Once alignments are received, you will have 48 more hours to design your 2nd role.
  • Once this time expires I, and anyone else who has signed up to help balance the game, will discuss which 13 roles to include in the game.
  • These roles will then be distributed amongst everybody.
  • Once the roles are
    distrubted
    , voting may begin. Confirmation is not necessary.
  • Throughout the entire pre-game process the thread will be open. You may talk about whatever you want to during this time including what roles you are submitting if you choose to do so.
  • Mafia are given fake claims in the sense that they know what roles they submitted.
Role Design Committee Guidelines:
  • No cults.
  • No third parties.
  • No Vanilla Townies or Goons.
  • There is no guarantee the roles you submit will be in the game.
  • You
    may
    receive your own role submission.
  • Each submission may only be given to 1 player.
  • You may submit the exact same role twice.
  • Roles will be formatted to the player they are given to in the way they are submitted.
  • This being said, I reserve the right to slightly alter roles.
  • Allignments are given separately to the roles. However, we may still take into consideration the intended alignment of your role.
  • Roles that specify an alignment will still display the alignment initially on them. However, the alignment you receive in a separate PM is your official alignment.
  • You may include hidden mechanics in your role. If your submission contains hidden mechanics, please clearly specify what you don't want to be included in the role PM.
    Ideally, these details will be in italics.

• You may submit roles that link/function with each other. This can either be done by using both your role submissions or by having another player submit the role (discussion involving this must either be in the thread or PT).
  • Go crazy and be creative with your role submission. That's kinda the point of this.
  • This being said, bare in mind that blatantly unbalanced roles probably won't be included.
  • If you are unsure whether your role is allowed, feel free to PM me with your concerns. I may advise against your submission if I think it's, for a lack of a better word, terrible.
  • If you do not know what to submit
    why did you sign up?
    then be sure to check out the Grand Idea Mafia, Worst Role Ideas & Best Role Ideas threads for ideas on what to submit.
Last edited by mutantdevle on Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

PMs notifying everyone to submit their first role have now been sent.

Just to clarify, you may begin posting if you choose to do so.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:31 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Just to clarify, there will be no 3rd parties :oops:
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:22 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 9, StefanB wrote:I hope we will see everythink that the player send postgame.
Role submissions will be revealed at the end of the game.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:10 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 16, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 13, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 9, StefanB wrote:I hope we will see everythink that the player send postgame.
Role submissions will be revealed at the end of the game.
Wait, how will we decide which roles we want in the game if we can't see them?
StafanB is correct. Once all 26 roles are submitted, a small group of us (not players in the game) are going through the roles and making a 10v3 setup out of that. The whole premise is that you know 2 potentially roles that may or may not be in the game because you designed them. At the end of the game, I will allow everyone to see all the roles that were submitted for anyone that's interested.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:13 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 20, Espeonage wrote:Hey so like do we send the role name or a full role pm with wording or what?
Full role PM preferably <3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #8) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

All alignment PMs have been sent. These PMs include notifying everyone to submit their second role.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

All roles are locked in and we are currently creating the setup based on these roles. The thread and mafia PT will remain open during this time.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #10) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 74, mutantdevle wrote:
All roles are locked in and we are currently creating the setup based on these roles. The thread and mafia PT will remain open during this time.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #11) » Fri May 04, 2018 11:12 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 76, NicoRobin wrote:How long until the game begins?
Ideally a day or 2.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #12) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 79, StefanB wrote:
@Mutantdevil: That means you got all roles?
Yes.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #13) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:56 am

Post by mutantdevle »

The setup has been designed and all role PMs have been sent! Apologies for the delay. Based on this, there are some things that should be taken into account:
  • Role submissions will be treated the same way as mod PMs. You may claim what role you submitted by paraphrasing or describing it. You may
    not
    directly quote or copy-paste your role submissions.
  • Each player may only use 1 ability per phase unless stated otherwise in your role PM. A phase is considered a day OR a night. The factional kill counts as 1 ability.
  • Any and all abilities or pacifiers that affect voting mechanics will be disabled during LyLo.
  • LyLo is calculated by the mafia to town ratio. Roles are not factored into whether or not it is LyLo.
  • Blue writing in role PMs has been added by me.
  • Anything labelled as 'interpretation' is the way we have decided the role works based on what was written.
  • Anything labelled as 'edit' is things we have intentionally changed about the role. Any edits made are labelled as such.
  • Everyone is encouraged to ask questions about their role which I will answer as best as I can.
Day 1 has begun.

VOTECOUNT: 1.0
(13)
Not voting: Chickadee, momrangal, Alonzo, Not Known 15, NicoRobin, the worst, TheGoldenParadox, Espeonage, light_ganski, SnarkySnowman, Kokichi Oma, StefanB.

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-05-22 23:00:00).
Last edited by mutantdevle on Sat May 12, 2018 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #14) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:14 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 144, Alonzo wrote:
In post 134, mutantdevle wrote:
The setup has been designed and all role PMs have been sent! Apologies for the delay. Based on this, there are some things that should be taken into account:
  • Role submissions will be treated the same way as mod PMs. You may claim what role you submitted by paraphrasing or describing it. You may
    not
  • Each player may only use 1 ability per phase unless stated otherwise in your role PM. A phase is considered a day OR a night. The factional kill counts as 1 ability.
  • Any and all abilities or pacifiers that affect voting mechanics will be disabled during LyLo.
  • LyLo is calculated by the mafia to town ratio. Roles are not factored into whether or not it is LyLo.
  • Blue writing in role PMs has been added by me.
  • Anything labelled as 'interpretation' is the way we have decided the role works based on what was written.
  • Anything labelled as 'edit' is things we have intentionally changed about the role. Any edits made are labelled as such.
  • Everyone is encouraged to ask questions about their role which I will answer as best as I can.
Day 1 has begun.

VOTECOUNT: 1.0
(13)
Not voting: Chickadee, momrangal, Alonzo, Not Known 15, NicoRobin, the worst, TheGoldenParadox, Espeonage, light_ganski, SnarkySnowman, Kokichi Oma, StefanB.

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-05-22 23:00:00)
Any reference as to what we should do If someone submits a day action?

Or are there no day actions active?

@MOD
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking so I will just quote everything relevant to day abilities for emphasis.
You may claim what role you submitted by paraphrasing or describing it. You may
not
Each player may only use 1 ability per phase unless stated otherwise in your role PM. A phase is considered a day OR a night.
To clarify, if someone has both phase abilities, they may use 1 during the day and 1 at night.

If someone does submit an action in the thread, I will resolve the action if the action is allowed to be submitted in the thread.

I will neither confirm nor deny the existence of any day abilities, active or not.

If your role PM does not explicitly state a phase in which you can use an action, assume that it is night only.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #15) » Wed May 09, 2018 7:19 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 1.1
(3/7)
NicoRobin - voted by: Espeonage, TwoInAMillion, TheGoldenParadox.
(2/7)
momrangal - voted by: Chickadee, Kokichi Oma.
(2/7)
Not Known 15 - voted by: momrangal.
(2/7)
Espeonage - voted by: StefanB, Not Known 15.
(1/7)
TwoInAMillion - voted by: Alonzo.
(1/7)
StefanB - voted by: the worst.

(3)
Not voting: NicoRobin, light_ganski, SnarkySnowman.

With 13 players alive, 7 votes are needed for a lynch.

Last edited by mutantdevle on Sat May 12, 2018 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #16) » Wed May 09, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 229, Kokichi Oma wrote:
@mutant why did I not receive a prod? Is this mod error or no
In post 230, Kokichi Oma wrote:If you cant reply here, message me the answer. Because I didnt send in a first role and was not prodded. I just received a PM to submit a 2nd role
I was questioning if I should answer this publically but, since this is not AI as it took place before alignments were received, I figure it's worth mentioning as it has inadvertently caused some confusion.

Kokichi did not submit a first role. However, I decided not to issue a prod over it. All matters relating to Kokichi not submitting a 1st role are not AI.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #17) » Thu May 10, 2018 12:11 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 1.2
(4/7)
StefanB - voted by: the worst, Espeonage, momrangal.
(3/7)
momrangal - voted by: Chickadee, Kokichi Oma, StefanB.
(2/7)
NicoRobin - voted by: TwoInAMillion, TheGoldenParadox.
(1/7)
Espeonage - voted by: Not Known 15.
(1/7)

(3)

Last edited by mutantdevle on Sat May 12, 2018 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #18) » Thu May 10, 2018 6:38 am

Post by mutantdevle »

A moderator error has occured.

If ANYONE has seen the post that I have just deleted, please notify me immediately. Failure to do so will result in an immediate mod kill if I ever find out you have seen the previous post.

This error should have no impact on the game assuming no one saw the previous post. Please do not theorise over the cause of the error.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #19) » Thu May 10, 2018 6:50 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 1.3
(5/7)
StefanB - voted by: the worst, momrangal, Espeonage, Kokichi Oma.
(2/7)
momrangal - voted by: Chickadee, StefanB.
(2/7)
NicoRobin - voted by: TwoInAMillion, TheGoldenParadox.
(1/7)
Espeonage - voted by: Not Known 15.
(1/7)

(3)

In post 282, Chickadee wrote:
Kill: StefanB
Action recieved.
Last edited by mutantdevle on Tue May 29, 2018 2:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #20) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

light_ganski has requested replacement.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #21) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

MafMen replaces light_ganski!
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #22) » Sat May 12, 2018 12:30 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 1.4
(5/7)
TwoInAMillion - voted by: Alonzo, the worst, MafMen, NicoRobin, StefanB.
(3/7)
StefanB - voted by: momrangal, Espeonage.
(2/7)
momrangal - voted by: Chickadee, TheGoldenParadox.
(1/7)
NicoRobin - voted by: TwoInAMillion.
(1/7)
MafMen - voted by: Not Known 15.

(2)
Not voting: SnarkySnowman, Kokichi Oma.

This vote count should be correct and all previous vote counts have been fixed.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #23) » Sat May 12, 2018 3:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 475, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 463, mutantdevle wrote:
VOTECOUNT: 1.4
(3/7)

This vote count should be correct and all previous vote counts have been fixed.
@mod
confirm this is correct plz
As far as I know, this vote count is correct.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #24) » Sun May 13, 2018 12:05 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 1.FINAL
(7/7)
TwoInAMillion - voted by: the worst, MafMen, NicoRobin, StefanB, Not Known 15, Alonzo, Chickadee.
- LYNCHED

(3/7)
(1/7)
momrangal - voted by: TheGoldenParadox.
(1/7)
NicoRobin - voted by: TwoInAMillion.
(1/7)
Not Known 15 - voted by: Kokichi Oma.

(1)
Not voting: SnarkySnowman.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #25) » Sun May 13, 2018 12:13 am

Post by mutantdevle »

TwoInAMillion
has been lynched!

His role was:

Spoiler: Role
Welcome TwoInAMillion. This is your role:

You are a
town video gamer
. You never leave your house, but since you are more interested in video games than the mafia games, you can try to manipulate night action results to your liking. Each night, you can submit 3 possible roles, and what the result will be if that role visits your house. If someone of that role visits your house, they will get the result you submitted rather than the actual result. You can only submit one role per game to manipulate. You win with the town.

Interpretation: "You can only submit one role per game to manipulate." means that you can only submit each role once. For example, if you submit cop you may not submit cop again. Roles do not have to be too specific given the nature of the game. You will not be informed on whether your manipulations were successful.

If you have any questions about your role then feel free to ask.

And his alignment was:

Spoiler: Alignment:
Town.

Day 1 has ended. Night 1 has begun.

Night 1 ends in (expired on 2018-05-15 12:00:00).

Please submit any night actions by this time.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #26) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:05 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Night 1 has ended.

Nobody has died :?:.

Day 2 has begun.

VOTECOUNT: 2.0
(12)
Not voting: SnarkySnowman, Kokichi Oma, TheGoldenParadox, momrangal, Espeonage, the worst, MafMen, NicoRobin, StefanB, Not Known 15, Alonzo, Chickadee.

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority. Only 6 votes are needed for a no lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2018-05-29 13:30:00).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #27) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:13 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 2.1
(2/7)
Not Known 15 - voted by: Chickadee, StefanB.
(1/5)
the worst - voted by: Alonzo.
(1/7)
MafMen - voted by: NicoRobin.
(1/7)
NicoRobin - voted by: MafMen.
(1/7)
Alonzo - voted by: Not Known 15.

(6)
Not voting: SnarkySnowman, Kokichi Oma, TheGoldenParadox, momrangal, Espeonage, the worst.

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority. Only 6 votes are needed for a no lynch.

Last edited by mutantdevle on Tue May 29, 2018 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #28) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

-
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #29) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 2.2
(4/7)
NicoRobin - voted by: MafMen, Alonzo, the worst, Kokichi Oma.
(2/7)
Not Known 15 - voted by: Chickadee, StefanB.
(1/7)
MafMen - voted by: NicoRobin.
(1/7)

(4)
Not voting: SnarkySnowman, TheGoldenParadox, momrangal, Espeonage.

Last edited by mutantdevle on Tue May 29, 2018 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #30) » Wed May 16, 2018 10:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

-
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #31) » Wed May 16, 2018 10:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 744, Chickadee wrote:
In post 0, mutantdevle wrote:(2/5) the worst - voted by: the worst, SnarkySnowman, NicoRobin.

@MOD - from the OP, is this cocrect?

If so someone's vote doesn't count.
Ahh no, this was a mod error and has now been fixed.

the worst has been strung up by his neck. However, he doesn't seem to be dying...

Somebody should probably get him down.

The worst has survived this lynch.

VOTECOUNT: 2.3
(3/7)
NicoRobin - voted by: MafMen, Alonzo, Kokichi Oma.
(1/7)

(8)
Not voting: TheGoldenParadox, momrangal, Espeonage, the worst, SnarkySnowman, NicoRobin, Chickadee, StefanB.

I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #32) » Thu May 17, 2018 12:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 2.4
(4/7)
NicoRobin - voted by: MafMen, Alonzo, Kokichi Oma, TheGoldenParadox.
(1/7)

(7)
Not voting: momrangal, Espeonage, the worst, SnarkySnowman, NicoRobin, Chickadee, StefanB.

I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #33) » Thu May 17, 2018 10:59 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 2.5
(4/7)
NicoRobin - voted by: MafMen, Alonzo, Kokichi Oma, TheGoldenParadox.
(1/7)

(7)
Not voting: momrangal, Espeonage, the worst, SnarkySnowman, NicoRobin, Chickadee, StefanB.

I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #34) » Sat May 19, 2018 5:02 am

Post by mutantdevle »

-
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #35) » Sat May 19, 2018 5:03 am

Post by mutantdevle »

-
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #36) » Sat May 19, 2018 5:03 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 2.6
(3/7)
NicoRobin - voted by: Alonzo, Kokichi Oma, TheGoldenParadox.
(1/7)
Kokichi Oma - voted by: MafMen.
(1/7)
SnarkySnowman - voted by: Not Known 15.
(1/7)
Not Known 15 - voted by: the worst

(6)
Not voting: momrangal, Espeonage, SnarkySnowman, NicoRobin, Chickadee, StefanB.

Last edited by mutantdevle on Tue May 29, 2018 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #37) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

- MafMen has requested replacement.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #38) » Sun May 20, 2018 5:58 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Ankamius replaces MafMen!
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #39) » Sun May 20, 2018 11:20 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 2.7
(2/7)
NicoRobin - voted by: Kokichi Oma, TheGoldenParadox.
(2/7)
Alonzo - voted by: Chickadee, the worst.
(1/7)
Ankamius - voted by: Alonzo.
(1/7)
Kokichi Oma - voted by: Ankamius.
(1/7)
(1/7)
Not Known 15 - voted by: StefanB.

(4)
Not voting: momrangal, Espeonage, SnarkySnowman, NicoRobin.

Last edited by mutantdevle on Tue May 29, 2018 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #40) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:05 am

Post by mutantdevle »

- SnarkySnowman has requested replacement.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #41) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 2.8
(5/7)
TheGoldenParadox - voted by: Alonzo, StefanB, Ankamius, the worst, Espeonage.
(1/7)
NicoRobin - voted by: Kokichi Oma.
(1/7)
(1/7)
Espeonage - voted by: Chickadee.
(1/7)
Ankamius - voted by: TheGoldenParadox.

(3)
Not voting: momrangal, SnarkySnowman, NicoRobin.

Last edited by mutantdevle on Tue May 29, 2018 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #42) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

- Pine replaces SnarkySnowman!
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #43) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 2.9
(5/7)
(1/7)
NicoRobin - voted by: Kokichi Oma.
(1/7)
Pine - voted by: Not Known 15.
(1/7)
Espeonage - voted by: Chickadee.
(1/7)
Ankamius - voted by: TheGoldenParadox.

(3)
Not voting: momrangal, Pine, NicoRobin.

Last edited by mutantdevle on Tue May 29, 2018 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #44) » Fri May 25, 2018 6:19 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 2.10
(5/7)
(3/7)
Ankamius - voted by: TheGoldenParadox, Chickadee, Kokichi Oma.
(1/7)
Chickadee - voted by: Not Known 15.

(3)

Last edited by mutantdevle on Tue May 29, 2018 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #45) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 2.11
(4/7)
TheGoldenParadox - voted by: Alonzo, StefanB, Ankamius, Espeonage.
(3/7)
Ankamius - voted by: TheGoldenParadox, Chickadee, Kokichi Oma.
(1/7)

(4)
Not voting: momrangal, Pine, the worst, NicoRobin.

Last edited by mutantdevle on Tue May 29, 2018 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #46) » Sat May 26, 2018 5:20 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 2.12
(4/7)
Ankamius - voted by: TheGoldenParadox, Chickadee, Kokichi Oma, the worst.
(3/7)
TheGoldenParadox - voted by: Alonzo, Ankamius, Espeonage.
(1/7)
(1/7)
Not Known 15 - voted by: StefanB.

(3)

Last edited by mutantdevle on Tue May 29, 2018 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #47) » Sat May 26, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 2.13
(4/7)
Not Known 15 - voted by: StefanB, momrangal, Chickadee.
(3/7)
Ankamius - voted by: TheGoldenParadox, Kokichi Oma, the worst.
(2/7)
TheGoldenParadox - voted by: Ankamius, Espeonage.
(1/7)

(3)
Not voting: Pine, NicoRobin, Alonzo.

Last edited by mutantdevle on Tue May 29, 2018 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #48) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:17 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 2.14
(4/7)
(4/7)
Ankamius - voted by: TheGoldenParadox, Kokichi Oma, the worst, Pine.
(2/7)
Chickadee - voted by: Not Known 15, Ankamius.
(1/7)
TheGoldenParadox - voted by: Espeonage.

(2)
Not voting: NicoRobin, Alonzo.

Last edited by mutantdevle on Tue May 29, 2018 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #49) » Mon May 28, 2018 7:35 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 2.15
(4/7)
(4/7)
Ankamius - voted by: TheGoldenParadox, Kokichi Oma, the worst, Pine.
(2/7)
Pine - voted by: Alonzo, Ankamius.
(1/7)
(1/7)

(1)
Not voting: NicoRobin.

Last edited by mutantdevle on Tue May 29, 2018 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #50) » Mon May 28, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 2.16
(5/7)
Not Known 15 - voted by: StefanB, momrangal, Chickadee, Kokichi Oma.
(4/7)
Ankamius - voted by: TheGoldenParadox, the worst, Pine, Not Known 15.
(2/7)
Pine - voted by: Alonzo, Ankamius.
(1/7)

(1)

Last edited by mutantdevle on Tue May 29, 2018 2:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #51) » Tue May 29, 2018 2:08 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 2.FINAL
(7/7)
Not Known 15 - voted by: StefanB, momrangal, Chickadee, Kokichi Oma, TheGoldenParadox, the worst.
- LYNCHED

(3/7)
Ankamius - voted by: Pine, Not Known 15, Alonzo.
(1/7)
Alonzo - voted by: Ankamius.
(1/7)

(1)
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #52) » Tue May 29, 2018 2:37 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Not Known 15
has been lynched!

His role was:

Welcome Not Known 15. This is your role:

You are a
mafia fortune teller
. As a night action, you may predict who will be lynched the next day. If you are correct, you can choose between protecting, roleblocking, watching, or rolecoping any player the next night. You can only use each power once per game, and once you successfully predict twice you may no longer use your power.

Interpretation: You may not submit a guess and use an ability during the same night. If you predict correctly, you MUST use 1 of the 4 actions the next night. Rolecoping will not reveal your target's alignment.

Edit: "any player the next night." was submitted as "any player the next day."

And his alignment was:

Spoiler: Alignment
Town.

Day 2 is over. Night 2 has begun.

Night 2 ends in (expired on 2018-05-31 14:00:00).

I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #53) » Thu May 31, 2018 5:16 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Night 2 has ended.

It seems there were 2 deaths last night...

the worst
has died!

His role was:

Welcome the worst. This is your role:

Infectious Negativity

Each night, you must compulsively target another player to infect.
If none is chosen by end of night, one will be randomly selected by Public dice roll. You can only target each player one time. Infected players know they are infected. Infected players do not know the effects of being infected.

Infected players require 1+n less votes to lynch, where n is days since infected. If a player was infected Day 1, they require 1 less vote to lynch Day 1, 2 less Day 2, etc. Infected players will always require at least 30% of all living players, rounded down, to lynch.

You are infected. If you are town, you may not be killed by town or lynched until Day 3. Being unlynchable is announced publicly (this will not confirm your alignment).

Interpretation: Infected players are not unlynchable. If you do get lynched in the first 2 days, it will be publically announced that you survived the lynch and that all votes on you will be released. Players may then lynch you over and over again with the same result each time. From day 3 onwards, this effect no longer applies. This will not be publically announced.

The public dice role will be known by everyone. It will be announced that a dice was rolled and that a specified player was the result. No more information that this would be given.

Edit: This was submitted as an ability used during the day.

And his alignment was:

Town.

Nico Robin
was also killed!

Her role was:

Welcome Nico Robin. This is your role:

Ok lets go with a Jailkeeper with Night kill ability.

Interpretation: You may perform the factional kill alongside your jailkeep.

And her alignment was:

Mafia.

Day 3 has begun.

VOTECOUNT: 3.0
(9)
Not voting: StefanB, momrangal, Chickadee, Kokichi Oma, TheGoldenParadox, Pine, Alonzo, Ankamius, Espeonage.

With 9 players alive, 5 votes are needed for a majority.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2018-06-14 17:00:00).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

-
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 3.1
(2/5)
Pine - voted by: Espeonage, Ankamius.

(7)
Not voting: StefanB, momrangal, Chickadee, Kokichi Oma, TheGoldenParadox, Alonzo, Pine.

I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

-
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 3.2
(3/5)
Pine - voted by: Espeonage, Ankamius, Kokichi Oma.

(6)
Not voting: StefanB, momrangal, Chickadee, TheGoldenParadox, Alonzo, Pine.

I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:18 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 3.FINAL
(5/5)
Kokichi Oma - voted by: StefanB, Ankamius, Pine, Chickadee, Alonzo. -
LYNCHED

(2/5)
Pine - voted by: Espeonage, Kokichi Oma.

(2)
Not voting: momrangal, TheGoldenParadox.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:24 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Kokichi Oma
has been lynched!

His role was:

Welcome Kokichi Oma. This is your role:

Welcome, [insert player name here]
Your abilities are as follows

Holder:
You hold the Mafia Together. As such, if you are investigated, you show up as 'Innocent'

Leader:
You and your teammates gotta stick together. As such, if you are on the wagon of a mafia player when they're lynched, you enable them to keep posting in this mafia PT regardless of being dead.

Suprise suprise:
You may activate this ability after D2 is over. If there are any confirmable town roles in the game, you receive their identities. This ability could only be used once.

Just editing the formatting.

Interpretation: Surprise Surprise can be activated on N2. Once activated, you will receive a list of everyone who has a 'confirmable town' role. This list will be updated at the beginning of each night.

And his alignment was:

Mafia.

Day 3 is over. Night 3 has begun.

Night 3 ends in (expired on 2018-06-05 17:00:00).

I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:52 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Night 3 has ended.

Uh-oh spaghetti-o's... 3 players have died!

StefanB
has died!

His role was:

Welcome StefanB. This is your role:

Role 2:

1 Shot Bulletproof Magnet
: Once per game you may direct all night actions at yourself. You also have a 1-shot bullet proof vest that will be used on the first kill attempt on your slot by any means.

And his alignment was:

Town.

Alonzo
was also killed!

Their role was:

Welcome Alonzo. This is your role:

So.

Role two

2 shot Masonizer

Twice this entire game, you may target a single player and if they are town, you will obtain a PT with them. Everyone who shares the PT are confirmed town to each other.

Interpretation: Only 1 PT will be created which will accommodate everyone you successfully target with this ability. If you target a member of the mafia, a shot will be used but the ability will fail. You may only use this ability at night for your target to join the PT at the beginning of the next day.

And their alignment was:

Town.

Ankamius
died too!

Her role was:

Welcome
light_ganski
MafMen
Ankamius. This is your role:

You are a Action Attracter! (compulsive)

Under a Watchful Eye (Active) – Your reputation makes it easy for you to draw the wrong sorts of attention. Once per Night you MUST target a player. If successful any Night actions that player takes will be redirected to you instead of their original target. If you do not submit a choice by deadline a random choice among all other living players will be made for you.

And her alignment was:

Town.

Day 4 has begun.

VOTECOUNT: 4.0
(5)
Not voting: momrangal, TheGoldenParadox, Pine, Chickadee, Espeonage.

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are needed for a majority.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2018-06-19 18:15:00).
Last edited by mutantdevle on Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:43 am

Post by mutantdevle »

The thread has been locked whilst I resolve something. The duration that the thread is locked for will be added onto the deadline.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:20 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Chickadee
has been warned for breaking one of the following rules:
In post 1, mutantdevle wrote:6. Do not quote any PMs that I send you. You may also not quote directly from any messages sent by anyone in any PTs. Copy and pasting a message is allowed as long as it is not quoted. If you do not know whether what you want to say is a quote or just paraphrasing then send me a PM asking if what you want to post is allowed.

8. Pretending to break rules or theoretically breaking rules will count as actually breaking the rules. An example of theoretically breaking a rule is posting a role card that you claim the moderator sent you even if it is not actually your role.
Role submissions will be treated the same way as mod PMs. You may claim what role you submitted by paraphrasing or describing it. You may not directly quote or copy-paste your role submissions.
With this post:
In post 1645, Chickadee wrote:I see no reason not to. I do not believe my first role to be in the game, unless it was already used by the time the person claimed. But before alignments I submitted:

Role 1:

Universal Scum Backup Double Voter:
You will replace the first scum role to die. If they were x-shot, you will have all shots replenished. Your alignment will not change. Until you assume a new role, your vote counts as double. Upon receiving a new role, your vote will be counted as normal, unless otherwise stated in your new role PM.

with the idea that it could be potentially beneficial to either side.

My second role submission was Stefan's role (we already knew this, just reminding).

Mom or TGP goes next.

As the claimed role submission isn't claimed as alignment indicative, no mod kill will occur. However, players are reminded that any and all claims, either roles or role submissions, must be paraphrased or give the impression they are paraphrased.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:23 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 4.1
(5)
Not voting: momrangal, TheGoldenParadox, Pine, Chickadee, Espeonage.

With 5 players alive, 3 votes are needed for a majority.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2018-06-19 21:45:00).

3 and a half hours have been added to the deadline.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Damn you all, now I have to get out of bed and go to my pc. Will resolve within 2 hours.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:29 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTECOUNT: 4.FINAL
(3/3)
momrangal - voted by: Espeonage, Pine, Chickadee.
- LYNCHED

(2)
Not voting: momrangal, TheGoldenParadox.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:26 am

Post by mutantdevle »

momrangal
has been lynched!

Her role was:

Your role has changed. This is your new role:

Ok lets go with a Jailkeeper with Night kill ability.

Interpretation: You may perform the factional kill alongside your jailkeep.

And her alignment was:

Mafia.

The game is over. The
town
has won!

Congratulations to the winners:

Espeonage, Pine, Chickadee, TheGoldenParadox, Ankamius, Alonzo, StefanB, the worst, Not Known 15 & TwoInAMillion.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I will release the unreleased PTs in (expired on 2018-06-08 11:30:00) unless there are objections.

Dead PT
Mod PT (Role submissions in OP)
Last edited by mutantdevle on Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:33 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Momrangel is a sneaky sneaky and submitted Alonzo's role. It has a hidden mechanic where everyone in that mason PT became lovers. My favourite role submission personally :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:37 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Shout out's to Mathdino and Something_Smart for not only helping my balance the game, but also point out mistakes I made as well as advise me on how to handle Chickadee's rule break. They were both super helpful this game and it would not have been as good without them
:P
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:40 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1688, Espeonage wrote:Dis is why we chain.

Also did you take my kill on nico from the pt?

In post 154, mutantdevle wrote:Espeonage did not submit a kill so randomly kills.
In post 155, mutantdevle wrote:Player numbers for random kill:

Ankamius - 1
Alonzo - 2
TheGoldenParadox - 3
Pine - 4
Chickadee - 5
NicoRobin - 6
Kokichi Oma - 7
the worst - 8
StefanB - 9
momrangal - 10
In post 156, mutantdevle wrote:
Original Roll String: 1d10 (STATIC)
1 10-Sided Dice: (6) = 6
In post 157, mutantdevle wrote:Espeonage kills Nico Robin

mutantdevle finally learns how to use the dice tag :D
In post 159, mutantdevle wrote:Just a quick lol here: Espeonage was literally talking about killing Nico anyway :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:26 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1706, Chickadee wrote:i Was really disappointed when I realized x was 1 shot with my role.
Originally we were going to roll a number between 1 and 3 on it but given the roles in the game we decided that, for balance purposes, it should definitely just be a 1 shot since we were expecting people to think that if you had any more than that then you couldn't possibly be mafia.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:52 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I might host this game again sometime as I think having meta for the game will help people design their roles and make them think more strategically about it :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:58 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1713, NicoRobin wrote:/pre-in for take two <3
Oh, it won't be for a
long
time tbh. I've got lots of other games planned :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:11 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1720, Pine wrote:Your lovely role ended up a named VT
In post 2, mutantdevle wrote:No Vanilla Townies or Goons.
*gives money back*
I mostly just lurk now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”