She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3051 (isolation #200) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3049, eddie wrote:
In post 3047, Titus wrote:
In post 3046, Ankamius wrote:You understand that Jingle not being as town was kind of a thing in general, right?
Jingle being suspected is flat out moronic. We don't cop townreads. Period. Math created that suspicion out of nothing. So what the hell relevance is your "general" thing? I'm in a very cranky mood. If you think you can convince me to cop my biggest townread while giving me nothing but a promise that has been broken once today and repeatedly elsewhere, you're sorely mistaken. I've been getting better but letting Math wreck this game like Civilization is no good.
ETL supports it and ETL is far more experienced in Jinglesorting than you are. That should be enough for you.
ETL supported things wrong too. Like letting Zakk get away with adventure mafia.

I support sorting those who can be scum.

I don't care for cop unity.

Jingle is not scum. It's within Pun/Nos/OTM.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3052 (isolation #201) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3050, eddie wrote:
In post 3044, Titus wrote:So go right on ahead and be dumb. I can't stop you, but when you ask me to "cooperate" and every single time since Day 1 I get a No. I'm not going to cooperate. Sure I was wrong on the hydra, but I keep getting shouted down and ignored since Mark came in.
And wrong on me, though the influx is true.

If Jingle's town, clearing him is the best thing for town now anyways. If scum kill him, good, means we don't need to deal with jingle!lylo if we get there.

You lost the negotiation. Its the same thing as losing your lynch. Deadline is in about an hour or three, it is WAY too late in the day for this crusade. We are not deadline scramble copping.
This isn't a negotiation. You never negotiated with me at all. I'm not getting railroaded.

So, I'm issuing my own ultimatum. I am controlling my cop as I see fit. If JJ flips scum, I'll probably eat crow and cop Jingle. Otherwise, I'd expect you guys to eat crow and cop Math. If that's too much to ask, then you never intended to actually listen to what I said after Mark spammed.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3054 (isolation #202) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm never going to be able to sort Math as Math always wrecks townblocks. It's what they do. If you want to help me see Math town, then you can cop them. Otherwise, I'll find out which of the three is town on my own.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3059 (isolation #203) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3055, eddie wrote:If its within Pun/Nos/OTM then you think I'm town and know I'm speaking to you genuinely.

Its too late for this Titus. Now you're finally being serious about the game, which is great, but deadline is literally in 2 hours and change and NOW you're trying to change the town plan. That isn't okay. It can't happen, if for no reason other than randomly changing it while half the playerlist isn't around is not okay.

We are copping Jingle. I told you, every single player has agreed to it except for you. You accused Math of being bullheaded, arrogant, play-by-ego, whatever word you attribute antitown too? That's you if you don't cop Jingle. Cops are still pretty useless without unity.
I have been saying it for days. Sorry that you haven't heard me at all because I got busy when Mark showed up.

The cops are not useless now. We've gotten basic information. A cop on Jingle when JJ flips town is a waste because I already know he's town. I'd rather have a sliver of information than none.

You're perceiving me as being anti-town because I actually preserve a townblock and the progress we made yesterday? I'm not being bullheaded or arrogant to call a spade a spade and not jump off a cliff. I'm not shading you. I'm not degrading you. I'm not trying to say don't work with each other. I'm not degrading your process. I'm not attacking your townblocks. I'm actually listening to you. Not once have you listened to me and you all lived through Math's wrecking of games.

There comes a point where I know I have lost the lynch, but I don't lose my autonomy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3061 (isolation #204) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3057, eddie wrote:in terms of voting on a cop target, jingle has been long since hammered.
Ok then you can cop him. Selecting who to cop is not a lynch. I've never favored unity. We have narrowed down the possibilities. I know I'm either insane, paranoid or random. Getting a town result on Math nearly breaks the game for me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3064 (isolation #205) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3062, eddie wrote:
In post 3059, Titus wrote:Not once have you listened to me and you all lived through Math's wrecking of games.
Where have I not been listening to you? I have a ton of outgoing posts to you unanswered and I've responded to everything from you.
Hearing is not the same as listening. All I get is that you want to do your plan and your sole motivation in talking to me is to get me to comply. To accomodate Mark, which is the last thing we should be doing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3068 (isolation #206) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3065, eddie wrote:because JJ's gonna flip town?
JJ is going to flip town. I lost the lynch. That sailed.

Copping Jingle means we accomodated Math and let him shade the correct townblock. Tomorrow, he'll target someone new and the process repeats itself. You'll know that Jingle's town but guess what, the townblock will be down a man already. And you'll accomodate Math over the confirmed town again. Pun and Nos get away again. Solely because Math's that crazy so must be town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3069 (isolation #207) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3066, Punreader wrote:
In post 3047, Titus wrote:Jingle being suspected is flat out moronic.
I mean, you're not exactly wrong; I frankly think it's a waste. However, unlike you, I am perfectly willing to submit, for a few reasons.

Namely?
In post 3047, Titus wrote:but letting Math wreck this game like Civilization is no good.
Precisely. Letting Math wreck the game like Civilization is no good. Cop unity in targeting Jingle will essentially stop him dead in his tracks from wrecking the game like Civilization as he'd be forced to admit it made Jingle most likely town.
In post 3052, Titus wrote:This isn't a negotiation. You never negotiated with me at all. I'm not getting railroaded.
Bluntly?

You have nobody to blame except for yourself.

You lost the right to negotiate when you refused to engage others.

You did nothing, until right before deadline.
You never engaged Ankamius's reasons.
Or Jingle's reasons.
Or my reasons.

In spite of all of us laying out cases for why we felt the way we do about our reads. (Namely, jjh/eddie.)

You were asked, repeatedly, to engage that content, to counter it, to explain why it wasn't valid.
You did not.

You insisted on your own reads, mostly without explanation. When you did provide your explanation, we gave you our reasons why we felt your reasoning wasn't right. Did you engage that? No, you did not.

The one who refused to negotiate was
you
. Not us.
Ank left when I tried to engage him.
I don't engage scum.
Jingle hasn't been here to engage.
I provided point blank why Jingle was town. Never got responded to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3070 (isolation #208) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3067, eddie wrote:
In post 3064, Titus wrote:
In post 3062, eddie wrote:
In post 3059, Titus wrote:Not once have you listened to me and you all lived through Math's wrecking of games.
Where have I not been listening to you? I have a ton of outgoing posts to you unanswered and I've responded to everything from you.
Hearing is not the same as listening. All I get is that you want to do your plan and your sole motivation in talking to me is to get me to comply. To accomodate Mark, which is the last thing we should be doing.
Do you not understand I'm pushing Jingle about how hard Math is and the reason we are copping him is much more my doing? Your brother has strengths, but charisma is not one of them and this wouldn't have been the plan with Math shouting he's scum as the sole propellant.
Civilization called. Well, at least I can lock you in as town for taking credit for an idea that was wrong and not yours.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3072 (isolation #209) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Like you're all scrambling to take credit for Mark's division of us. That's exactly what he does. He shouts at you so hard you think the idea is yours and you're off a cliff.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3074 (isolation #210) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3071, eddie wrote:This is not to accomodate Mark specifically. Jingle triggered a desire to lynch him from myself with how he pushed me, a hard one. He was my preferred lynch today, followed by Pun, followed by JJ and Nos. Ank and Jingle are both adamantly refusing Pun, and all 3 of them can't be scum. Pun is not feasible and doesn't have the votes. The compromise is to lynch JJ, which is the preferred lynch of 4 players (out of 8 - Nos is not doing anything relevant, noted that though), and Jingle, which settles the paranoia I believe every single player except for yourself apparently has, including ETL. This was the plan that gave every player something, except for the two slots doing 0. 1 of those slots has still not stated any opinions, and now the other is trying to stir shit up right before deadline.
Why the hell is this argument that this is sudden? I've been saying it since Mark showed up. I've been saying Jingle town for days. I've been saying cop unity who gives a shit since the start of the game.

This is to accomodate Mark. This suspicion on the slot was stirred up by Mark.

Yes, you can't all be scum. I'm not saying you are. You're town steered incorrectly. Mark my words. If you continue to listen to Mark, you will lose this game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3075 (isolation #211) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3073, eddie wrote:
In post 3068, Titus wrote:
In post 3065, eddie wrote:because JJ's gonna flip town?
JJ is going to flip town. I lost the lynch. That sailed.

Copping Jingle means we accomodated Math and let him shade the correct townblock. Tomorrow, he'll target someone new and the process repeats itself. You'll know that Jingle's town but guess what, the townblock will be down a man already. And you'll accomodate Math over the confirmed town again. Pun and Nos get away again. Solely because Math's that crazy so must be town.
Pun and Nos are both very sus, you aren't even on a different page from me. Copping Jingle is something every single player aside from you wants. It might not be their number one choice, mine would be Pun, Ank's would be me, Pun's would probably be me, etc, but its a good compromise for all of us. This was a discussion we all had.

I can't keep repeating this friend. Its too late.
Right then just hammer. I'm not changing my mind. You aren't changing yours. You never were intending to listen. It's about me assuaging your ego that you're doing the right thing by accomodating Mark. You aren't.

It's not fair that I'm never listened to this game. I'm just going to work around it.

Then just vote park the answer and move on and wait for you guys to catch up since my thoughts are not valued even if you are wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3080 (isolation #212) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3077, Ankamius wrote:Titus

The trigger for that fit was you and ETL trying to brute force the Pun lynch
And you still agreed, and then you unilaterally changed your mind.

I can't trust you. I know you're town, but I can never trust you to assist me without a promise. That's just the way it is. You give your word in anger and take it back in sweetness. Point is, Mark wrecked you up. It's done.

I lost. I am not getting help solving the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3082 (isolation #213) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3081, Punreader wrote:
In post 3069, Titus wrote:Ank left when I tried to engage her.
No, Ank left after having asked you to engage your content
and you failed to do so
. Engaging her content would have been looking at her reasoning and process which she approached from multiple angles and showing her why you felt her process wasn't right. (The same thing we have done for your processing.)

The closest you got was "that's how you do things, that's not how I do things".
And in response to that,
Ankamius provided other ways of viewing the issue
which you then proceeded to ignore altogether.
In post 3069, Titus wrote:I don't engage scum.
Then you should have engaged Ankamius's reasons for me being town (when Ankamius is the player with the second-best understanding of my meta), and you should have engaged JINGLE YOUR STRONGEST TOWNREAD'S reasoning for me being town WHEN HE IS THE PLAYER WITH THE BEST UNDERSTANDING OF MY META.

You did not.

You've stubbornly held onto that read in spite of the numerous players who have pointed out not only why they feel I am town,
but also
have shown why they feel your logic for suspecting me doesn't hold.

And you did nothing about it.
In post 3069, Titus wrote:Jingle hasn't been here to engage.
Not in the last few hours, sure, but that doesn't change his prior content which you are ignoring. Engagement doesn't have to be in real time; he has a whole iso's worth of content you could engage him on and yet you didn't do so.

If you take the stance that everyone's ganging up against you when you're the one who has been unreasonable, that's your mistake. You have the right to make that mistake, but you don't have the right to make that mistake and blame others for making it when the mistake rests squarely on your shoulders.
I wish there was a mute button for you.

I've engaged Jingle and sorted him. Past tense. Way before A50 flipped. Back when town had unity. (That's why I voted A40.) Back when it was not ok to demean confirmed town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3085 (isolation #214) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3083, Ankamius wrote:um

what's wrong with engaging people to sort somebody else
It's not how I deal with scum. Talking to scum just spams the thread. People call it T v T.

So I don't talk to scum. Town doesn't want to talk to me.

Can we just hammer already?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3088 (isolation #215) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3086, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3085, Titus wrote:
In post 3083, Ankamius wrote:um

what's wrong with engaging people to sort somebody else
It's not how I deal with scum. Talking to scum just spams the thread. People call it T v T.

So I don't talk to scum. Town doesn't want to talk to me.

Can we just hammer already?
In post 3081, Punreader wrote:
In post 3069, Titus wrote:I don't engage scum.
Then you should have engaged Ankamius's reasons for me being town (when Ankamius is the player with the second-best understanding of my meta)
, and you should have engaged JINGLE YOUR STRONGEST TOWNREAD'S reasoning for me being town WHEN HE IS THE PLAYER WITH THE BEST UNDERSTANDING OF MY META.
You actually care to have me to do this now? Or are you just going to leave again?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3090 (isolation #216) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3089, Ankamius wrote:well

we're all going to be forced to leave soon
I'll take that as a no then.

If you're actually interested in listening, then we can have it out. But you are not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3107 (isolation #217) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Welp. It looks like I have higher than average odds of wasting my cop on Jingle.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3230 (isolation #218) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Titus »

GG. Mark guessed right once. Town dodged a bullet and got lucky.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3232 (isolation #219) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3231, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3230, Titus wrote:GG. Mark guessed right once. Town dodged a bullet and got lucky.
:( Caught A50 and Jingle is not guessing right once :/

I know I suck usually but I wasn’t terrible :(
Yes, your tone attitude and total lack of respect were abysmal. They were just like Civ where you never listened. You also didn't catch A50. That's you trying to make yourself looked better. Accuracy does not make up for dividing town. It never will.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3233 (isolation #220) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Titus »

I was wrong. I own that. Yet constantly shouting me down over OMG 5 percent possible scumteam and demotivsting people to the point where they couldn't hear me is just bad. It's what you do. It causes people to double down.

Anyway gtg.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3237 (isolation #221) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3236, Ankamius wrote:I have stuff to say when I have more time

But I want to ask why I was having that much trouble rallying people around me. I only ever pull it off when I'm mechanically cleared and I don't understand why
Mark. Him basically ranting me + Jingle turned me away and him making it to where I couldn't have a talk with you meant we could never rally.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3277 (isolation #222) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3241, tn5421 wrote:
In post 3233, Titus wrote:I was wrong. I own that. Yet constantly shouting me down over OMG 5 percent possible scumteam and demotivsting people to the point where they couldn't hear me is just bad. It's what you do. It causes people to double down.

Anyway gtg.
Part of that was you screaming yourself hoarse against us because one of the trolls called you the c word early.
Any slot using that word deserves a site ban/force replace.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”