Mini 2019: Game Throwing UPick Game over!

Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Messiah Complex »

VOTE: ScumbeGone

Hi Mollie!
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:32 pm

CANCEL: 1-NIGHT NEIGHBOR
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:35 pm

Are there ways to make more money in the game, or are we working with a finite amount?
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:39 pm

Formerfish so far, I tend to not sign my posts. I'm not sure if Desp does either, but you'll be able to tell us apart.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:47 am

In post 27, NicoRobin wrote:Can we buy multiple items if we have the money to do so?
Why would you want more than 1 neighborhoods to belong to?
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:58 am

In post 29, ManWithNoName wrote:And the answer is no. People keep making that joke
People just dont appreciate the spaghetti westerns anymore, smh.
In post 30, Randomnamechange wrote:
buy one-night neighbour

buy one-night neighbour

buy one-night neighbour
Why do you want them all? Why did you buy them up before anyone else could get one if they wanted?
In post 35, ManWithNoName wrote:To generate power points to use my role, I need to be brought to L-1 and then survive the day.
Ok, so you just need to get there once and then we can all unvote and you'll be gucci?
In post 38, Momrangal wrote:OH

NOBODY TARGET ME. ESPECIALLY DO NOT PUT ME UP IN A PT WITH YOU, FOR YOUR DEATH SHALL BE ASSURED
I'm ok with this for now.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:19 pm

In post 47, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 44, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 35, ManWithNoName wrote:To generate power points to use my role, I need to be brought to L-1 and then survive the day.
Ok, so you just need to get there once and then we can all unvote and you'll be gucci?
Yes, to my understanding, that is the quest.
Ok. I don't really see a downside here cause as scum if you ended up with a townnegative ability that you used it would end up being suicide for you.

VOTE: unvote

VOTE: Manwithnoname
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:21 pm

Thats the second vote for you by the way, we should probably mention that in the votes for you so we dont accidentally lynch you.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:25 pm

you should be the l-1

Wouldnt you be able to vote and unvote in the same post?
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:30 pm

That way you are never really in danger of getting lynched. At l-2 you vote and unvote in the same post, it'll put you at l-1, and then right back to l-2. I'll be around for the night so I can get my vote off quickly as well.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:07 pm

So we need one more and then no one else votes.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:56 pm

So now MWNN self votes and unvotes, and we all go our seperate ways, side eyeing the fuck out of each other.

No one else votes right now.

Just MWNN.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:16 am

VOTE: Unvote
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:46 pm

In post 69, BNL wrote:FWIW I read MWNN’s claim earlier, but I didn’t vote there because there is nothing preventing it from being a scum role, and I don’t have a townread there yet.
So you dont see anything that could help us gain more info from this little experiment? Think about it like this. There are like 1 of 3 things happening here. 1. MWNN is running a gambit to see who jumps on the bandwagon to get him a power that may or may not help us based off how good his reads are. 2. He is scum and the bit about it depending on his reads is the early excuse he needs to get away with maiming or killing one of us in the near future. or 3. He is town, and this helps us. I think this not only helped us get out of rvs at a very quick pace, but that it also sets us up for a good path to future information based off todays play.

The fact that you were ok with basically taking a seat on the sidelines, is suspect. Or maybe rather right in the middle of that fence.
In post 72, Randomnamechange wrote:kinda thinking mwnm is 3rd party tbh
i am willing to sell neighbourhoods to those i deem capable of using them at a later date. i didn't want to risk scum picking them up early and being able to get away with it
But we would have gotten a chance to see who deemed being able to talk to someone else at night a priority when you stepped in and bought them all. And now you want to be the gate keeper for the abilities and want us to believe that you are town because you claim to be doing this out of some misguided attempt to help the town. You deprived us of information. (This could have easily been worded just like Magiks in post 73, I like when I mind meld with a player like this. Keep it up Magik and we'll go places. Flubber are you there with us to man? Holy shit. Did we all just become best friends?)
In post 79, NicoRobin wrote:
V/LA until the 13th of July
At first I was like Holy Shit! Why /in a game and be away for so long. Then I realized that today was already July 10th. Fucking hell time is flying.

Is mas y menos becoming a real wagon? Could it be just that easy? Could they have fucked up on day 1 so bad that we start this wagon, their buddies start getting nervous that they might not pull it out of the dive they are currently in rocketing towards earth at a ever increasing speed and start to awkwardly bus and distance themselves at the same time? Shit I'm down

VOTE: Mas y Menos

That should be the third. Maybe play the game with us, not the game the two of you have going on with each other.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:15 pm

In post 89, Flubbernugget wrote:Messiah, I think bullet has a good skepticism, and I wish I had thought like that earlier tbh.

For all we know we could have just nabbed scum a vig kill
I get that, it's just that from my view even if we did get scum a vig than we can get info from that as well as kill MWNN when he kills someone he shouldn't.

The fact that he came out and told us about it instead of working solo in the dark is enough for me to put a little trust in him d1.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:20 pm

In post 91, BNL wrote:Both Firebringer and McMenno like to troll, so I don’t like the MyM wagon.

I also didn’t like 86 by MC. He responds to me and someone else, but ends up voting MyM for unrelated reasons.
Right because trolling means they are autotown, forgot about that.

And what don't you like about 86? I asked some questions to people I thought needed asking, and then found something more scummy during my read through. It's pretty basic man. What's weird to me is that you me tion my post where I respond to one of your posts, but you don't respond to my post itself, just "in general."
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:23 pm

In post 104, ScumBeGone wrote:hi guys!

whats going on

desp ff you 2 go after me again for say hi guys I will murder you in both your sleep. I hope you have good life insurance

I will be around later tonight, sorry for my absence I am in school in these mini-mesters are killing me.
Naw, you're cool here. You didn't use a z. :lol:
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:26 pm

In post 107, Mas y Menos wrote:
Messiah Complex wrote:Right because trolling means they are autotown, forgot about that.
now listen here,,,
Listening.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:55 pm

In post 135, ScumBeGone wrote:kk caught up

I see a cple of faces that I don't know, so I am probably going to be townhunting instead of scumhunting, I have learned to just poe games out with pple I don't know

first townreads are messiah I think. I am also liking majik person for town.

I am kinda of thinking that we shld also keep the vig shot within some1 who has a hood. I that be the most optimal way to handle this mechanic.

I am going to wait to talk to my hydra partner before we buy anything yet. we haven't had a chance to talk about this game yet. I am a bit overgamed rn plus school plus traveling and it is eating up some of my time. I will be around but unlikely not as much as I usually am.

anyhoo

yoyoyo desp and ff

wanna hood together? we did well with it in the last game we played :)
The vig shot idea was just a for instance. I dont think MWNN has outed what we did exactly, nor do I think he should at this point.

As for hooding, I don't see an issue with it other than the fact that we'd need to buy one off rando. I guess we could see if he trusts us enough and doesn't try to gouge us.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:56 pm

In post 136, ScumBeGone wrote:also I have missed you guys
It's good to be back around. We are looking forward to the game because of this playerlist.

:giggle:
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:27 pm

Trying to fulfill another quest where you vote every player in one day?
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:33 am

In post 135, ScumBeGone wrote:
yoyoyo desp and ff

wanna hood together? we did well with it in the last game we played :)
yes yes 1000x yes
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:34 am

In post 135, ScumBeGone wrote:I see a cple of faces that I don't know, so I am probably going to be townhunting instead of scumhunting, I have learned to just poe games out with pple I don't know
what are your thoughts on random and nico both going after the neighbor shots?
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:31 pm

In post 162, ManWithNoName wrote:I don't think we have any confirmation that random actually COULD buy up all of the neighborhood shots.

Before the mod confirms either way, we could be looking at random having all three or he and nico both having 1 with 1 still up for grabs.
And who knows when that is going to happen. The first VC is still a placeholder and we are like 5 pages beyond it by now...
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:28 pm

So SBG you guys wanna split the cost from rando if he's willing to sell at face value?

And the more I think about it the more I think that he would be able to buy them all. Why wouldn't he be able? In life you can do anything there isnt a law saying you cant. Like rights on red, you can always do it unless it says you cant. Also I kinda feel like town would try to sell them for profit. Think about it. Scum wouldn't want to ruffle any feathers, and I would want as much cash as I could get in case the other shit we can buy is even better.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:40 pm

In post 167, Formerfish wrote:
In post 165, ScumBeGone wrote:
In post 164, Messiah Complex wrote:So SBG you guys wanna split the cost from rando if he's willing to sell at face value?
if he’s willing to sell it, we can try to buy it off him and see what happens! we have no clue how the dynamics of this would work, though, as we have no identifiable cash source to draw from.
I feel like the mod would act as a good faith banker, taking money from us and giving it to rando in exchange for one of the abilities.
Fuck me, consider that my ego post
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:48 pm

In post 168, ScumBeGone wrote:@MessiahComplex, what are your thoughts on Myloninja so far?
Very... underwhelmed.

13 posts so far, but the first 5 are about the money we have. Then a vote at #4 for MWNN, then an unvote. Another post about money. The next is him saying the game is fun and easy to get into, without posting much of anything else. Then a post exclaiming he was here. A post excusing trolly play and explicitly says that if it were other people he'd be suspicious, but he is not suspicious of it being MyM or NM. Admits to beetlejuicing a lot. And then announces he is going to vote NM to guage his reaction.

Thats a complete list of all 13 posts. I don't know if the vote on NM is a joke, but if it is it went over my head.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:59 pm

In post 88, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 87, ManWithNoName wrote:Does anyone have experience with either McMenno or Firebringer to say that either would generally not be posting jokey posts after there is content?

Also, Mylo, you seem more engaged in this game than you usually are day 1. Why?
This game has a lot less posts than other games, it has a far more relaxing but fun vibe and I can immediately get into it! This may turn out to be my favourite ongoing game tbh lol.
After this post I would assume to see a lot of content from him, but we got him saying MyM and NM are not scum solely based on trolling, then votes NM a few posts later. It just doesn't add up unless there is an aspect i'm unaware of.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:32 pm

In post 234, Feysal wrote:To be clear, I have a town read on Messiah, but definitely not for that.

Literally can't wait to hear what you are townreading us for.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:10 pm

In post 250, Feysal wrote:Huh. I remember getting a town lean on you last night, particularly from one post, but now I can't find it in your ISO. I may have mistakenly attributed something someone else posted to you.
I am disappoint.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:56 am

In post 250, Feysal wrote:
In post 236, Messiah Complex wrote:Literally can't wait to hear what you are townreading us for.
Huh. I remember getting a town lean on you last night, particularly from one post, but now I can't find it in your ISO. I may have mistakenly attributed something someone else posted to you.
Desp and I just talked a bit and this post came up between us. It left a bad taste in our mouths to be quite honest, a sour ick. Is it just that my hopes were dashed that you were going to praise us for being town? Perhaps, but probably not. We were looking forward to hearing why you saw us as town, since you had a tr but not like other people for our mechanical help. You search for it in our iso and can't find it. Oops, end of story.

This issue that we had with the post on second look was that you never mention what you think about us now that you realize you can't find the post you had in mind when you said you tr us. It was probably someone elses. So even after looking at our iso you have no opinion? That one post was the only thing that made you think we were town? Nothing else we have done or said made you feel any sort of feels down inside your belly? We find it hard to believe that you go from feeling comfortable with us being a townread but not for the same reasons as others are saying, to thinking you misattributed a post to us and that single post was the basis for your entire read.

Could be that you are scum and that you wanted to say something provocative and edgy in your first post and then realized that you didn't know what you were talking about and didnt want to put down any sort of read because you havent figured out what kind of role we are going to be playing yet. Do you need to buddy us and try to get us to go along with you, or are you going to have to scum read us and convince town to roll on us? The game is still too early for you to put down that kinda read on us right?
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:10 pm

In post 271, Formerfish wrote:
In post 269, ceejayvinoya wrote:With a name as long as Messiah Complex, I doubt mistaken attributions happen.
I told my brother that there is no way someone mistakes our avatar for anyone elses.
Fuck me im sorry. I blame the Fat Tire.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:14 pm

VOTE: Feysal

Mas y Menos feels stale right now, this is where we feel we need to be.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:35 pm

I just forget which one I'm under sometimes and then I post and immediately yell at myself.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:30 pm

In post 292, Formerfish wrote:
In post 290, Not_Mafia wrote:I didn't submit a role
We didn't either. We submitted 3 forms of game throwing, but no roles.
Bad phone poster.
Bad.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:53 pm

In post 234, Feysal wrote:I promised that I would be here today, and I have read everything, though it has taken me longer than expected. Now where to begin?

I think there has been rather too much talk about special game mechanics, and I'm surprised at people town reading each other based on that. You know that scum need to fake activity to appear town, but pretending to scumhunt is not that easy. People can be uncomfortable with lying, and it can be hard to display conviction for made up suspects. When talking about game mechanics though even scum can be completely genuine. For example, I felt troubled seeing Messiah being townread for his role in helping Clint Eastwood get to L-1 and back. To be clear, I have a town read on Messiah, but definitely not for that.
@ feysal you're kind of missing the point. the crux of our issue with you is here where you say that you're specifically not reading us as town for our role in the eastwood l-1 thing and that players aren't town for talking about mechanics but you were reading us as town for something else that you now can't identify. but we are still town for our "overall tone and activity," all of which was related to the eastwood thing when you gave the read.

so we are kind of miffed about your read on us and are currently leaning toward it being completely made up. which is scummy.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:14 pm

In post 277, BNL wrote:I don't see Feysal misremembering MC's towny post thing as scummy to me.
feysal misremembering the post isn't whats scummy about it, it's a bit more nuanced than that

also, announcing that your vote is just for pressure takes the wind out of it, wouldn't you say? your push on NM is pretty weak, anything else interest you currently?
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:16 pm

In post 281, ScumBeGone wrote:@Messiah Complex, who do you townread?

in a quick iso investigation, noticed there haven’t been hardly any hard stances with regards to TR’s from either of the 2 hydras yet, so let’s remedy this!
the only slot either one of us is comfortable townreadinf right now is yours, which should be pretty self explanatory. of you're expecting more beyond that at this moment in time you're gonna be disappointed
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:18 pm

In post 287, MagikHorse wrote:I'm actually kind of suspicious of how quickly the Feysal wagon built up before he could get a response out. I could see pressure if it was something more meaningful, like a potential scumslip, but this hardly warranted this. It's why I held off judgement until a response could be submitted, and I quite frankly like it.
what's suspicious about an l-5 wagon, exactly?

and what did you like about feysals response?
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:28 pm

In post 297, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 287, MagikHorse wrote:I'm actually kind of suspicious of how quickly the Feysal wagon built up before he could get a response out. I could see pressure if it was something more meaningful, like a potential scumslip, but this hardly warranted this. It's why I held off judgement until a response could be submitted, and I quite frankly like it.
what's suspicious about an l-5 wagon, exactly?

and what did you like about feysals response?
Especially on page 12 of day 1. We already poked MyM a bit and havent gotten anything out of them. We could sit on that wagon and hope they come in and be productive, or we can recognize that they are not scum by themselves and others must be their partners. Wasting a vote this early on a slot that is all but absent is not a thing we are doing right now. What we are doing is following up on what we consider to be inconsistencies with someones play. Early day 1 you arent going to have full blown scum reads on anyone, unless you are fucking god or they fuck up and out themselves. So to say that it was unwarranted is in itself unwarranted because our reason is just as good as any other theories out there right now.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:28 pm

^that was me, FF, by the way.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:36 pm

In post 287, MagikHorse wrote:'m actually kind of suspicious of how quickly the Feysal wagon built up before he could get a response out. I could see pressure if it was something more meaningful, like a potential scumslip, but this hardly warranted this. It's why I held off judgement until a response could be submitted, and I quite frankly like it.
In post 300, MagikHorse wrote:Although I doubt the vague wording mistakes from 250 are scummy, leaving that read vague when he's trying to explain himself does seem off. It wasn't something I was considering whatsoever until now, but that is definitely something I'll actually support.
@ magik im confused. 287 says to me that you clearly had considered it and had taken the opposite view. you shaded the wagon and then +1ed his response to our line of questioning.

now you're still not really buying what we're selling because you expect scum to be better than that but youre still voting him with us anyway. and unless I'm mistaken you never actually explained what exactly you liked about his response.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:30 pm

MyM are you guys more scum hunters or townbloc builders?
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:51 am

*twiddles thumbs*
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:58 pm

Can we at least wait for him to release the neighborhoods?
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:24 am

In post 351, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 340, ScumBeGone wrote:
In post 337, Gamma Emerald wrote:forgot I was in this
don't care to catch up, someone give me a tl;dr
hmm. that’s kinda hard to give for this particular game —> player’s views have differed quite a bit so far. this hydra (ScumBeGone), your slot, magik horse, and the hydra that is Messiah Complex seem to be quite widely townread for instance; whereas when it comes to scumreads people are somewhat scattered thus far.

we know that your slot was taken to l-1 to gain some special power that is now usable.

we know there’s money involved in this game, and that randomidget and nicorobin both attempted to buy all 3 available-to-buy neighborhoods this day phase, with randomidget doing it first.
Um I don't think I have my power yet so...
So I think I need you to iso ManWithNoName and then look at your role pm again and come in here to make some sense of what he was saying then and what you are saying now.

Its kind of imperative.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:59 am

In post 384, Not_Mafia wrote:Many moons from now, will you look back on your life and think "I'm glad I spent so much time trying to policy lynch Not_Mafia?"
I don't think anyone is going to say that to themselves. I also dont think anyone is going to say "Oh god, I wish I had kept NM around for longer, his antics kept the game progressing so well."
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:39 pm

In post 355, Messiah Complex wrote:
hmm. that’s kinda hard to give for this particular game —> player’s views have differed quite a bit so far. this hydra (ScumBeGone), your slot, magik horse, and the hydra that is Messiah Complex seem to be quite widely townread for instance; whereas when it comes to scumreads people are somewhat scattered thus far.

we know that your slot was taken to l-1 to gain some special power that is now usable.

we know there’s money involved in this game, and that randomidget and nicorobin both attempted to buy all 3 available-to-buy neighborhoods this day phase, with randomidget doing it first.
So I think I need you to iso ManWithNoName and then look at your role pm again and come in here to make some sense of what he was saying then and what you are saying now.

Its kind of imperative.
Hey Gamma, just putting this here for safe keeping.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:41 pm

In post 373, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 96, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 35, ManWithNoName wrote:So, I just got a quest that will help me gain more town stuff, but I need to do something very specific here. I think we could catch scum if it backfires anyway.

To generate power points to use my role,
I need to be brought to L-1 and then survive the day
. I am going to ask that if we do this, N_M votes me early so that I know there is not a possible townie to quickhammer me and the quickhammer would be a literal scum claim for anyone else.

Or, I could just live with generating my current amount per day, I would be able to use my ability if Day 1 lasts for another 4 IRL days, so, well, I'm just trying to be open and honest because this is a quest I really don't want to have to try without disclosing my quest.
I did.

I'll still make a full claim, if people want me to, because I'm just that sort of guy.
In post 99, ManWithNoName wrote:I get spendable points each IRL day we are playing, I get quests that can increase the amount of spendable points I receive each day.

This is separate from the cash we got to start the game.
yeah so I guess GiF forgot to mention this...? All I got told is that I don't even have enough points for one of the things I need to do anything significant
I guess I missed a page here.

Ok, so you guess that MWNN forgot to mention what? That he needed to be brought to l-1 and survive?
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:43 pm

In post 406, Mumble wrote:
In post 398, ScumBeGone wrote:thank you maria!

i see mumble has replaced nicorobin, so @mumble: do you know if you are indeed able to purchase things?
I don't think I am able to.
What do you mean you dont think? Were you told that you had an amount of money in your role pm?
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:43 am

In post 420, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 413, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 355, Messiah Complex wrote:

Its kind of imperative.
Hey Gamma, just putting this here for safe keeping.
The problem is GiF gave me like half of the things MWNN got, and I'm having to fish out the rest from Maria
Ok, i can understand that given whats happened to our mod since then. Do you have all the pertinent info related to your role and how to activate the abilities?
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:44 am

In post 421, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 414, Messiah Complex wrote:Ok, so you guess that MWNN forgot to mention what? That he needed to be brought to l-1 and survive?
Do you not get GiF = GuyinFreezer?
Thats my bad, for some reason i mixed up the acronyms. I honestly dont know how i did that.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:46 am

So that could be the l-1 and survive right?

ninja- rightly so. Im glad we cleared that up before we went to much further, would have been like a really shitty episode of curb your enthusiasm.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:01 am

a lot of the episodes follow a similar premise. One of the people will say or do something that gets misconstrued and then the situation will devolve into complete chaos attempting to get to the bottom of/avoid the situation.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:32 pm

BUY: 1-NIGHT NEIGHBOR
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:56 pm

In post 435, Formerfish wrote:
In post 431, Messiah Complex wrote:
BUY: 1-NIGHT NEIGHBOR
@MOD
Sorry that was me. Im doing a very bad job at this right now.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Hey guys, before we lynch him can we figure out the neighborhood situation first?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”