Alternatively,

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:15 am

Post by MariaR »

Hi everyone!
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 16, Prof Fridays wrote:#Realtalk

I'm just gonna full-claim since I'm mod-confirmed town. As Dr. Mario, I am "Famous" (thus the Innocent Child thing) and "Not Actually a Doctor" I don't actually have an M.D. so I therefore can't actually heal people at night (I can visit them though - my non-flavor ability is Visitor). So I'm about as close to Vanilla as you can get for a Non-Vanilla game lol.

But wheeee I'm town I can be as scummy as I want and I'm still mod-confirmed Town! Yay!!

VOTE: Lady Angel as OMGUS on behalf of popopopopopopo.
I really hope this is fake because that was really bad of you if you're legit about your claim
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

You're an IC. You have no reason to claim what so ever no one needs to ask it's your info. You're the IC you could use your visit claim for other reasons. Fake guilty claims etc. You gave away info to the mafia that wasn't needed
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:41 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 21, RCEnigma wrote:It also let's town make more informed decisions, it's fine TBH.
Disagree.
In post 22, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 20, MariaR wrote:You're an IC. You have no reason to claim what so ever no one needs to ask it's your info. You're the IC you could use your visit claim for other reasons. Fake guilty claims etc. You gave away info to the mafia that wasn't needed
Maybe it's an elaborate ruse to WIFOM the scum teams and Friday is actually the Town Doc lol.
Sure hope so!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:27 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: popo
I think you would've voted DT right away if you thought it was forced instead of asking a question on a fate vote of all thing.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:43 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 49, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 48, MariaR wrote:VOTE: popo
I think you would've voted DT right away if you thought it was forced instead of asking a question on a fate vote of all thing.
i thought about it a little

what do you think thomas's entrance to the game?
I can see how it's a little cringe/bland but I don't like the jump on we've had already so I'm gonna to just let DT post some more and see where it goes. I don't really think "cringe" means it can be only from scum given first game in a long time from town can be a bit weird too.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:12 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 52, Fate wrote:LOL TWO SCUM CAUGHT ALREADY WHAT A BEAUTIFUL THING

Also Hey Baku glad you're town looks like we can slay these noobs
In post 53, Fate wrote:VOTE: Doubting_Thomas

PROTIP next time bus MariaR you might've stood a chance
I don't think you really believe this and this feels forced. But let's see where you go with it Fate
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:14 am

Post by MariaR »

Let me ask do you think I'm scum with DT or we're just both scummy.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #63 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:14 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 59, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: mariar for now. IIRC, she appears scummier than she actually is but I'm ok putting this here meow.

Btw, hi Maria!
OH MY GOD KURO YOU'RE AROUND YAYYY! Hi Kuro! Your vote is a little confusing because it feels like the reason you gave for voting me is a reason to
not
vote me unless I am misunderstanding
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #65 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:17 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm trying a new playstyle to be a more active voice in the town because normally I do coast a little and just comment. I don't really think any of you have played with me much so that wouldn't really apply to why you're sring me. I don't even get why you think I'm scum? Perhaps you were just making a cocky remark.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #68 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:20 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm pretty sure fate is just memeing at this point so I don't really mind it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #80 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:44 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 70, SeaDragon wrote:this is pretty fence-sitty, "I can see how its cringe, but i dont really think its AI overall, so just let him post"
i do agree that it isnt a 100% AI and something to read solely on, but saying "Its weird but not neccessarily scum" is ???
Something being "weird" isn't a scum trait unless it's a certain player that you know doesn't like playing as 1 side. it does look cringe but I don't agree it should be a vote. I think you're taking this as me throwing shade for calling it cringe but I'm not at all.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #85 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:45 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 82, SeaDragon wrote:
In post 80, MariaR wrote:
In post 70, SeaDragon wrote:this is pretty fence-sitty, "I can see how its cringe, but i dont really think its AI overall, so just let him post"
i do agree that it isnt a 100% AI and something to read solely on, but saying "Its weird but not neccessarily scum" is ???
Something being "weird" isn't a scum trait unless it's a certain player that you know doesn't like playing as 1 side. it does look cringe but I don't agree it should be a vote. I think you're taking this as me throwing shade for calling it cringe but I'm not at all.
i dont think it was shade.

i just think it was a lot of words for saying "NAI"
That's kinda the point here >_>
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #91 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:51 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 88, SeaDragon wrote:then wynaut just say "NAI"
instead of going on a tangent
"This is cringe and odd, but cringe isnt a scumtell, but its a possibly, but its not really AI"
I meant me posting a lot is the point here because normally I don't so I'm trying to make my thoughts clear.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #92 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:52 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 87, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote:mariaR
nice we found 2 scum and its only page 4
Unlike Fate this guy is being srs and I think him voting wagons that gain steam 2 times in a row is very scummy. I'm going to stay on him I'm pretty sure he's scum.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #101 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:05 am

Post by MariaR »

I feel like the reason you're scumreading me sea is for disagreements/misunderstandings itself and if you find disagreements scummy then by all means but ehhh.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #103 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:05 am

Post by MariaR »

I'll let the thread breathe and be back later
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #176 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 104, Toogeloo wrote:@Maria
You seem rather calm, so do you think there aren't that many serious votes on you currently?
Hm well I don't think Fate's vote is that srs but that's not the main reason I'm calm. I think this new style should hopefully prove how towny I am. I have confidence in myself. Besides me yelling at people to unvote me and not being calm won't really solve much now won't it?
In post 105, SeaDragon wrote:
In post 101, MariaR wrote:I feel like the reason you're scumreading me sea is for disagreements/misunderstandings itself and if you find disagreements scummy then by all means but ehhh.
i dont really have a strong SR on you, i just think a few of your posts ping me, and i wanted some pressure on you
Ah okay I for some reason thought that scumread was much larger than stated
In post 107, Fate wrote:
In post 103, MariaR wrote:I'll let the thread breathe and be back later
here let me dustoff my scumtranslator:

"I need a breather way too much heat on me right now"
Fate please have mercy we can't all be gods at the game like you. Try not to find my partner I beg of thee ;-;
In post 129, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 112, Fate wrote:Thats not why anyone's said you're scum

then again I havent really read the thread thoroughly...
It really is the reason.

It's funny that you were the main candidate pushing me and maria for being the same team cuz i was 'so' scummy

So you are telling me you didnt really read why i was scummy but just wanted me to be scummy so you can push me and maria together?

thanks for outing yourself, scum.

VOTE: fate

please vote. this guy is just mafia.
I don't really see why scum fate outright admits this. I think he was mostly hyper to play and just made a few meme posts it kinda felt obv a lot of his pushes were hot air to me.
In post 130, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 127, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 111, DoubtingThomas wrote:I am going to think everyone is scummy who is trying to misrepresent me by saying i said "i am town" when it literally says "i am in town"

are you guys not familiar with the american slangs or just mafias trying to frame me for something stupid?

either way it's terrible.

and Fate. please. your hyper-aggro does not work on me. I, too, am a hypo-aggro'er. just wait until i open my BANKAI to wreck you.
for me, it was your second post that looked forced. can you answer my question.
do you want to quote your question instead of just saying answer my question?

who do you think you are ordering me to answer your questions when you don't even have the generosity to simply re-ask your question?

do you think i need to go dig 5 pages and locate your question just for you?

is it that difficult to just re-ask?
Okay I like DT they know how to dish out the sass...and the tone feels like upsetish towny I know anger can be from scum too but it feels legit. It's gonna be hard to find good townreads given scum are gonna scumhunt too.
In post 138, RCEnigma wrote:Hmm I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Anything you feel like sharing or need help with?
In post 142, Fate wrote:Dont fuck up my Maria wagon by flailing like this D_T
HE'S ONTO US
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #177 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 164, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 90, RCEnigma wrote:Well Fate just made my point for why DT is town.
In post 131, RCEnigma wrote:Fate is the reason I don't want to lynch you so I'll have to pass.
In post 144, RCEnigma wrote:Well I do find Fate to be pretty Townie. It was him that brought the logic that strong scum would buss you if they decided to go that route. It dissuaded me from wanting you lynched but your tone is scum all the way, I'll say that at least.
Could you explain this line of thought, please? You think Fate is town because he wouldn't bus DT? DT has a scummy tone, but you think he's town? How do these thoughts coexist?

Don't forget this is also Multi-ball, a Red Team and a Blue Team. Does this influence your reads at all, or do you still feel Fate and DT are town?
What do people think about Toogeloo I like the post and the 2 before this I feel like he's trying to scumhunt and keep the game going normally I'd just outright townhead him but can't do that given reasons stated before. He's being reasonable but as a wise person once told me "the more reasonable they are the more likely scum they are." ...aka the point of this is I want to tr Toogo but I want to hear waht others think.
In post 172, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 166, RCEnigma wrote:That wasn't a good explanation I lost my train of thought.

I think Fate would buss DT if they were together but I Townread Fate and therefore don't believe in a DT Fate team. It would be pretty good scum theatre if they were. With multiball in play I dunno it kind of skews my Fate read a bit, I'd have to go back through fates posts to change my mind.
wow so you are telling me you are

1)hard town reading fate over like first 5 pages

2)believe he would bus me (for reasons i dont really know...?)

3)think i was townie because you read fate town?

wait... this ... logic really doesnt make sense?

it sounds like you are just making up reasons to not vote me?

like. just because fate would bus me (who neither of you know), that doesnt really say much about our alignment...

and for that to be your sole reason to not vote me? i think that's really super weird of a logic and i dont buy it. i feel like you already have enough information to kind of assume i was town and came up with some random excuse to not vote me.

idk what to make of a town completely being oblivious about the fact that it's a multi ball and playing the game like that for 8 pages.... lol
I really like this post and to add onto it incase some people were wondering. I don't think scum would bus a partner day 1 in a game like this? As someone who's won a game mutliball game like this before losing my partner d1 (who had all the power and I was bascailly an sk) made it super hard. It's not to say scum can't bus but I would think there most likely town than not.
In post 175, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 172, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 166, RCEnigma wrote:That wasn't a good explanation I lost my train of thought.

I think Fate would buss DT if they were together but I Townread Fate and therefore don't believe in a DT Fate team. It would be pretty good scum theatre if they were. With multiball in play I dunno it kind of skews my Fate read a bit, I'd have to go back through fates posts to change my mind.
wow so you are telling me you are

1)hard town reading fate over like first 5 pages

2)believe he would bus me (for reasons i dont really know...?)

3)think i was townie because you read fate town?

wait... this ... logic really doesnt make sense?

it sounds like you are just making up reasons to not vote me?

like. just because fate would bus me (who neither of you know), that doesnt really say much about our alignment...

and for that to be your sole reason to not vote me? i think that's really super weird of a logic and i dont buy it. i feel like you already have enough information to kind of assume i was town and came up with some random excuse to not vote me.

idk what to make of a town completely being oblivious about the fact that it's a multi ball and playing the game like that for 8 pages.... lol
If I were scum and you were town I honestly wouldn't care, you would hang yourself at some point.

1. Not a hard Townread but a Townread yes. Toogeloo is my top town fwiw.

2. Yes if you buss a teammate you buss an aggressive one....aggressively. just my read on his playstyle and yours to a lesser degree.

3. I think you are not with Fate because I believe Fate to be town, I said I wouldn't lynch you not that I believe you are town.

I also wasn't oblivious to the multiball aspect, I forgot. I have a couple other games and a lot more on my plate, it happens.
I believe this to be honest. Feels like a town v town debate here to me trying to figure each other out.

All caught up
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #183 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

Just finished a game with DT on a dif site my townread stays strong
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #187 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 185, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 183, MariaR wrote:Just finished a game with DT on a dif site my townread stays strong
can you tell me who you are :(

it's not fair if only you know it and i don't!!!
Chelsea
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #189 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 9, MariaR wrote:Image
Hi!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #228 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:32 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 218, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 53, Fate wrote:VOTE: Doubting_Thomas

PROTIP next time bus MariaR you might've stood a chance
I think I'm mentally gelling with Fate, which scares the shit out of me
I'm not sure if I agree about DT but I definitely feel like MariaR could be scum
PEdit: doesn't take into account that popopo could have reconsidered, it's too snappy of a judgement
You think me voting someone I was already scumreading is snappy judgement? Along with it being opportunistic too jump on a popo wagon when the only vote on said wagon is myself and Lady? I don't think you're using the correct word because you're outright false. Gamma is town by the way.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #229 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:33 am

Post by MariaR »

I've read Gamma incorrectly once as town so he's the closest person to someone I can soul read besides the 1 person I legit can soul read.
Kokichi is leaning scum atm.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #232 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:42 am

Post by MariaR »

Orihime Squad:
Prof Fridays
DoubtingThomas
Gamma Emerald

Soul Reaper Friends:
KuroiXHF
Fate

Captains:
NicoRobin
SeaDragon
Lady Angel
Toogeloo

Arrancars
Kokichi Oma
RCEnigma

Hollows
popopopopopopo
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #234 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:43 am

Post by MariaR »

That is in order btw
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #239 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:53 am

Post by MariaR »

Feeling pretty good about my reads at the moment. The null pool is a bit eh But besides that yeah feeling good in my townreads.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #252 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:07 am

Post by MariaR »

[font=][/font]
In post 246, RCEnigma wrote:What specifically makes me a scumread for you Maria?
I feel like you've said a lot but I can't really recall much you've done or the stances you've taken. That's a bit of a problem to me and when I was making my list I didn't feel comfortable to put you in the same pool as my null reads.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #255 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:10 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 48, MariaR wrote:VOTE: popo
@Gamma
I don't see how me voting I already sr is opportunistic to you I just think you're wrong.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #263 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:41 am

Post by MariaR »

Examples?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #266 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:45 am

Post by MariaR »

Being an active voice is dif than being controlling
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #267 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:46 am

Post by MariaR »

I think controlling would be me having an agenda and pushing only the lynches I want through and telling people to only lynch X Y Z etc but I don't think or am trying to do so and if I am please tell me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #277 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:58 am

Post by MariaR »

Because you don't sr me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #282 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 279, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 277, MariaR wrote:Because you don't sr me.
I knew you'd say this. But you haven't done any of your scum meta stuff. Sooo?
You always tr me when you're scum and always sr me when I'm town it's super funny but you do.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #286 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 283, Kokichi Oma wrote:Not true. I may say I sr you or tr you to get reactions from you. Plus I never said I tr you, just you are null.
ooook
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #288 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

Join me on Popo
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #291 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

I-I knew that I was just t-testing to see if you knew that...Good job Kuro
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #293 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

Ask some questions. I gave a read list last page or the page before I'm pretty sure my thoughts are out in the open right now.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #294 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't really even get why most people are scumreading me besides I believe popo who made his thoughts clear.
I will say I'm not claiming because my claim is too important and I will die right away if I do claim so we can get that out of the way right now.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #302 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 298, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 294, MariaR wrote:I don't really even get why most people are scumreading me besides I believe popo who made his thoughts clear.
I will say I'm not claiming because my claim is too important and I will die right away if I do claim so we can get that out of the way right now.
What was the point of even mentioning it then? I mean, you seriously gave Friday a hard time when the game started about his claim, and now you basically soft a claim as well. I'm trying to get you to game solve. I have been flip flopping on your slot, but thus far all I remember of you is you town read DT.
Why don't you just trust that I know what I'm doing. I weighed on if I should say anything and the pros are much much better than the cons. I have listed all my reads if you want to go "Hey Maria why do you tr/sr X" go ahead.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #306 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

It makes no sense because you don't have the info I do.
Pedit: RC
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #307 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

If friday's claim is exactly what they say and there an IC it makes no sense what so ever. My info and the things I plan to do with it do make sense. I could be lying of course but that's up for you guys to decide on.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #310 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

Too asked how I felt so I turned off my filter
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #313 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

Jester would be a boring af role to play.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #370 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:21 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm gonna wait for a few more pages and then post more thoughts as today is hella busy for me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #395 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:59 am

Post by MariaR »

Wouldn't the fact it being multiball make it less concerning? Only 1 person would want to save popo if they're mafia so a huge wagon isn't that big an issue.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #410 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:43 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't mind either lynch but why not popopo? I don't really believe the random part of that role. Besides this is role mad if we just let people go who's claim "looks good" it's not gonna be pretty
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #415 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:24 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 412, Prof Fridays wrote:To be fair, Game and Watch is sorta by nature random.
is he?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #417 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:35 am

Post by MariaR »

Oh.
I guess that makes sense then
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #452 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 440, SeaDragon wrote:this is interesting as fuck.

i want everyone to check in
WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT ME SCUMMM WARP YOUR HEAD AROUND THAT
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #453 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

wrap*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #458 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm debating if I should go for red team or try to find the other team to clear myself.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #459 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: RCEnigma
I'll vote here for now.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #461 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

oh shut up you're prob scum
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #463 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

I have other ways to get rid of you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #467 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

Told you role doesn't =Ali
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #471 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 469, Prof Fridays wrote:
MariaR wrote:Told you role doesn't =Ali
*thunderous voice*

Don't you lecture Your Lord And Savior-That-Can't-Actually-Save Dr. Mario!!
o-ok
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #476 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 473, SeaDragon wrote:also, what i meant by this was interesting, is

I was Warped(or whatever the hell that means)
it means i was either Witched/Bus driven/Transported something along those lines
Yeah thought so! I typo'd that to you to see if that's what you meant by interesting.
It happened to me too O_o
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #483 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 481, SeaDragon wrote:ive never played with a bus driver so is it a role that targets multiple people?

if so, then it was either that, both me and maria were witched? or there is a transporter-like role.

If not, it was either both witched or transporter
I assume it was a bus driver if we both got the same type of msg
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #485 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

Of course the lynches are going to be easy I already explained why. That shouldn't bug you as hard as it is
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #488 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

No no bus driver makes it so whoever the bus driver targets anything happening to player A happens to player B and whatever happens to player B happens to player A.

So if player C and D were bus drove and someone tried to cop player C they'd instead get a result on player D
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #509 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:52 am

Post by MariaR »

be here tomorrow friends
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #525 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:05 am

Post by MariaR »

Can you ask me some questions they're easier to answer then overly think atm given my stances seem pretty solid
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #545 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

Fate's a good player? O_o I thought he was a troll
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #599 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:51 am

Post by MariaR »

I'd have to read Lady again but I've been so busy with other things and my stances seem correct unless that changes my motivation is shot atm.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #611 (isolation #65) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 608, Lady Angel wrote:I don't like her constant hinting at her role being apparently really good/giving her extra information for all of three votes in a 14 player game when only one or two players were really pushing her.
First of all I said it once. Second of all I said nothing about extra info. Third of all I had a plan
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #618 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

ffs info means role.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #619 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

Lady is prob town btw she doesn't just go from Maria town to Maria scum for no reason as scum
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #625 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:08 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 622, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 611, MariaR wrote:
In post 608, Lady Angel wrote:I don't like her constant hinting at her role being apparently really good/giving her extra information for all of three votes in a 14 player game when only one or two players were really pushing her.
First of all I said it once. Second of all I said nothing about extra info. Third of all I had a plan
What plan. Dont want explantion now but by EoD I'll want it.
It'd require me to claim and I won't be doing that my friend. If you think I'm scum by all means.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #629 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:36 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 627, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 620, RCEnigma wrote:do you feel like any of Fate/Panzer/Maria are with popo?
If I had to guess, I'd probably put Fate/Panzer/Pox7 as my read team (which is mod-confirmed by pox7's flip to have 3 members) with Maria probably being blue. At the very least, I think Panzer and Fate are on the same team, and I don't really see either of them being town. If that makes sense.
How do you scumread me if you think Panzer and fate are the same team but say I'm blue?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #636 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:41 am

Post by MariaR »

There is no way we have 3 scum on each team that makes this 7x6
@Mod does the flip mean red team has 3 memebers

Yes, red team is confirmed to have 3 members.
Blue team’s number of members is still in the air however.
(The formula in the Q&A should help)
-Kor
Last edited by Korina on Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #645 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 644, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 618, MariaR wrote:ffs info means role.
What's your read on me this game and why
You're poisoned. So it doesn't matter
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #646 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

I honestly don't know why you didn't say anything?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #648 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm poisoner again la la la <3
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #650 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

Kokichi is prob scum given he didn't claim it and town has no reason to not claim poisoned.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #651 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

I wasn't gonna claim it but ????
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #653 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

Yeah anytime I'm on a scum lynch I get a poison shot.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #659 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 656, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 648, MariaR wrote:I'm poisoner again la la la <3
ARE WE GONNA FIGHT RN MARIA??

(I was gonna say "smash" to be in-theme, but...yeah...no...)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #677 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

You'd be told if you're poisoned kokichi.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #678 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

Another game where you scumread me incorrectly when will you finally get it correct.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #679 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Frank
Let's try here It's interesting he's prob red and RC is blue but I don't know if I can get an RC wagon so let's try here
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #683 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 682, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 679, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Frank
Let's try here It's interesting he's prob red and RC is blue but I don't know if I can get an RC wagon so let's try here
Any reason in particular I cant just be green?
Eh Poe. If it helps you won't be my poison target
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #686 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

You can still be scum and think I'm scum. Multiball.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #688 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

You scumreading me holds no value given you do it every game. Move on. If you think it's mutliball and 1 scum team has extra kill power you're just dumb. I'm not getting lynched today. Focus on my partner if you think I'm scum that badly
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #692 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by MariaR »

Orihime Squad:
Prof Fridays
DoubtingThomas
Gamma Emerald

Soul Reaper Friends:
KuroiXHF
Lady Angel

Captains:
Fate
SeaDragon
Toogeloo

Arrancars
Kokichi Oma
Frank
RCEnigma

Hollows
popopopopopopo (flipped scum)

Updated
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #693 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 691, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 688, MariaR wrote:If you think it's mutliball and 1 scum team has extra kill power you're just dumb

What's to say both don't? This post is weird
And you wonder why you're being scumread.
You think even a 9/2/2 game with both scum having an extra kill power is a thing? In 1 night that could make the game 5/2/2 lol.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #695 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

YOU WOULDN'T THOUGH LOL
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #696 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

Unless your town game has got even fucking worse than before and you've turned into a walking monkey. You wouldn't say that because I assume you have a decent IQ ( <3 )
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #699 (isolation #88) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

You scumread me every game and the worst fucking part is you dare act like you can read me well when you scumread me every. game. and it's annoying as FUCK.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #700 (isolation #89) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

You're so lucky this is mutliball or that'd be such a slip
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #704 (isolation #90) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

You've been cursing my name calling me scum the past few pages but sure kokichi
Pedit: Because you only townread me as scum because you can't read me for shit.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #707 (isolation #91) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 706, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 704, MariaR wrote:Pedit: Because you only townread me as scum because you can't read me for shit.
This isn't true and you know it. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but you can't lie and say I haven't called out meta reads from you before.
You called out me fake claiming in fall out *claps* I'm gonna stop because just yelling at you will do nothing.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #718 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:21 am

Post by MariaR »

You're not srsly suggestioning to lynch the poisoner.
Lol My power basically confs I'm town because we have at least 5 scum and an extra kill power is a no
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #728 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:17 am

Post by MariaR »

When there's at least 5 scum if town wants to have a chance scum having an extra kp yes yes it is.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #731 (isolation #94) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:23 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 729, RCEnigma wrote:if town also has kp, and blue is not guaranteed an immediate kp afaik. It makes sense. Also considering that its likely that power can be nullified by a doc or something similar. It doesn't confirm you at all.
you wanna be poisoned or not?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #733 (isolation #95) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:28 am

Post by MariaR »

there is no way this game is 7v6 or I am never playing in a kor game again
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #734 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:29 am

Post by MariaR »

A game that depends more on night actions then legit scum hunting isn't mafia it's luck
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #736 (isolation #97) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:29 am

Post by MariaR »

if I poisoned wrong once mafia would have more numbers then town.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #739 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:31 am

Post by MariaR »

We're talking in a case of blue team also having 3 numbers. That makes the game 7v6 with a town poisoner if the town poisoner poisons wrong once even with no night kill that makes it 6 town 6 mafia.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #743 (isolation #99) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:33 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 741, Fate wrote:Maria who are you even voting right now
Nico slot/Frank would move to RC but that's the only votes I'm good on
Pedit: That still is a game that requires more luck on night kills and actions then it does legit mafia.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #745 (isolation #100) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:34 am

Post by MariaR »

Anyone who genuinely thinks this game can be 7v3v3 with a scum poisoner I'm taking away your town set up spec card.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #748 (isolation #101) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:37 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 746, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 745, MariaR wrote:Anyone who genuinely thinks this game can be 7v3v3 with a scum poisoner I'm taking away your town set up spec card.
I'm wary because I dont know the team mechanics. Like if red or blue team even have night kills. Then a scum poisoner could fit yes or no? I'm not accusing you but talking setup.
I suppose that would make sense but I still think 1 team has 3 and blue prob has 2 in a logical sense 3v3 would mean 1 scum prob nks 1 night while the other does a dif night but still it's SO dumb
Pedit: I do.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #751 (isolation #102) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:40 am

Post by MariaR »

Then choo choo on the frank lynch kids
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #756 (isolation #103) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:55 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 753, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 745, MariaR wrote:Anyone who genuinely thinks this game can be 7v3v3 with a scum poisoner I'm taking away your town set up spec card.
I'm not poisoned though. Were you roleblocked?
If you weren't told you were poisoned either I was roleblocked or I lied. Up to you to figure out what one it is.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #760 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:59 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 757, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 754, Toogeloo wrote:That being said, I don't get Maria's mindset. She bashes Friday's for claiming, and then soft claims the very same day. Then she refuses to claim saying it would implicate her (or something of the sort), and then all of a sudden up and claims when it really didn't seem to have a big impact on the discussion at hand.
This isn't a case against her, I'm just scratching my head.
I had a plan. It failed I can't say what said plan was yet but if I ever flip you'll go "ohhhh"
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #761 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:00 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 759, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 756, MariaR wrote:
In post 753, Kokichi Oma wrote:
I'm not poisoned though. Were you roleblocked?
If you weren't told you were poisoned either I was roleblocked or I lied. Up to you to figure out what one it is.
So you legitimately poisoned me and you are hard claiming that?
Maybe I did maybe I didn't le shurg.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #762 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:00 am

Post by MariaR »

Bottom line is you're not poisoned so you should relax eh?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #764 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:05 am

Post by MariaR »

You're prob correct.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #770 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:09 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 768, Kokichi Oma wrote:Were you trying to reaction test me with something so silly? How dare you!
I'd never~
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #772 (isolation #109) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:10 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 771, Prof Fridays wrote:Wait why are we not sheeping the
almighty IC
?

RCEnigma pls? ty.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #774 (isolation #110) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:11 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm gonna stop with my filler posts and try to condense them more sorry for taking 1/7th of the thread thats my bad hope you're not upset or anything.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #786 (isolation #111) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 784, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 773, Kokichi Oma wrote:I think Maria is town. Final answer. But I swear if its 9 v 3 v 1 and you trick me as SK for the 3rd straight time I'm going to lose my shit
If the blue team is one oerson I swear to god I'm nailing Korina's ass to the wall
Me, Maria, and Kuroi, plys maybe someone I'm forgetting, all know the one man "mafia" is a dick move
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #810 (isolation #112) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:33 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 808, KuroiXHF wrote:Want to know why people often scum read you? It's because of posts like these:
You act like being vague is scummy.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #812 (isolation #113) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:46 am

Post by MariaR »

It's not.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #813 (isolation #114) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:48 am

Post by MariaR »

Being vague in itself isn't scummy it's the reason on why you're being vague that you need to look at for being scummy. Same can be said for lies gambits etc etc. There is no black and white on what is and isn't scummy term wise.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #816 (isolation #115) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

If you read my posts you'd see what I think if Kuroi's alignment Fate.
Kuro that's 2 dif examples that don't even begin to connect.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #854 (isolation #116) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:03 am

Post by MariaR »

Pretty sure Gamma is town just saying.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #878 (isolation #117) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

oh no frank please flip red so my very important role can live!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #881 (isolation #118) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

have mercy
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #899 (isolation #119) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:57 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 889, SeaDragon wrote:A kitten dies.

large gif
Spoiler:

thats right...
YOU KILL KITTENS WHEN YOU HINT YOUR ROLE.

YOU MONSTER!!!!
NOT THE KITTENSSSSSSSSS
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #900 (isolation #120) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:58 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 884, FrankJaeger wrote:I have info about last night. Havent said anything because idk what it means
This better be real good to not share until it was time for you to claim
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #910 (isolation #121) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 902, Eragon wrote:
In post 900, MariaR wrote:
In post 884, FrankJaeger wrote:I have info about last night. Havent said anything because idk what it means
This better be real good to not share until it was time for you to claim
Wat?

Could you please put this in terms my school-tired brain could understand?

I feel like your saying

"if this isn't good enough info for you not to claim for it..."
I'm wondering what info it was that he felt the need to not share until rn yes
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #924 (isolation #122) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:06 am

Post by MariaR »

Lady isn't even scummy
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #935 (isolation #123) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

this is a temp avi dw
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #953 (isolation #124) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 947, Korina wrote:
Toranaga replaces Prof Fridays effective now.
OP update after work.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #959 (isolation #125) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 958, Toranaga wrote:
In post 20, MariaR wrote:You're an IC. You have no reason to claim what so ever no one needs to ask it's your info. You're the IC you could use your visit claim for other reasons. Fake guilty claims etc. You gave away info to the mafia that wasn't needed
is that as bad as claiming masons on d1 for no reason?

asking for a friend
YOU FUCKER
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #962 (isolation #126) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

N-not that gif
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #974 (isolation #127) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:06 am

Post by MariaR »

UNVOTE:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #975 (isolation #128) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:06 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Panzer
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #977 (isolation #129) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:09 am

Post by MariaR »

My bad mod~
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1031 (isolation #130) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by MariaR »

Spicy
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1103 (isolation #131) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:12 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: frank
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”