Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

Vote: popopopopopopopo

Your name has the most vowels, therefore you are the most guilty.
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Lady Angel »

KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 87, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote:mariaR
nice we found 2 scum and its only page 4
I
realllyyyy
don't like this post and the whole certainty of scum being found. No one has given me the idea that they're - without a shadow of a doubt - scum.

But this post is creeping up there, so I'm VOTE: Popopopopo.
Agreeing with this, actually, and I refuse to let it go drowned out. This was made less than 24 hours into the game, that is far too early to be saying stuff like this with certainty.

Tag fix
-Kor
Last edited by Korina on Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 262, popopopopopopo wrote:still happy with my vote on Maria

feels like she is trying WAY too hard to control the narrative
In post 266, MariaR wrote:Being an active voice is dif than being controlling
+1. Feels a bit like Pox7 is trying to shut down discussion here.
In post 294, MariaR wrote: I will say I'm not claiming because my claim is too important and I will die right away if I do claim so we can get that out of the way right now.
In post 306, MariaR wrote:It makes no sense because you don't have the info I do.
Pedit: RC
...what? Why hint at your role when there's all of three votes on you?

I'm fine with my vote where it is at this point. Pox7's posts feel off to me, and I'm not a fan of tunnels in general when it's clear there isn't much there. Maria seems fairly towny to me outside of dropping hints about her role really early. I'm fairly null on everyone otherwise, which is why I haven't been posting.
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Lady Angel »

Yeah, the role's believable and all but this is multiball, so I could see that role being on an indie team, especially since the randomness is something that makes the role easier to pass as a safeclaim. It'd be easy for him to say "Oh I targeted X but I don't know what I gave them or how it affected them" and get out of actually giving away information.
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

Sweet, scum lynch and no kill tonight. Let's try and keep the momentum up.

Fate's my biggest scumread currently. I had some stuff multi-quoted but I can't figure out how to add it to a post, so I'll just paraphrase it:

- Claimed "bulletproof and immortal" in like his second post for no reason whatsoever. It was likely a troll, but he brought it up again fairly close to the Pox7 self-hammer which makes me wonder.
- Like Toogeloo said, his own vote on Pox7 felt a bit like a bus since he was hard tunneling MariaR before and his vote was the one that turned the tide of yesterday solidly.
- Looking back on Pox7's posts knowing he was scum gave off the impression of new/inexperienced scum, and while this last one is obviously subjective, considering he put the people he was on for most of the day in his "scum" reads, I don't think it'd be much of a stretch to say one of his "town" reads was scum, and possibly a partner. Guess where Fate is?

I'm not going to vote yet because Fate only looks bad because Pox7 flipped scum, but with the information we have right now I'd be most okay with a Fate lynch.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 414, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 410, MariaR wrote:I don't really believe the random part of that role
have you ever played him?...

here are reads

maria scum
doubting thomas scum

sea dragon scum lean
nico scum lean but it could be playstyle so willing to give slot a chance to redeem itself

toogeloo town
fate town

no strong feelings on the rest of the playerlist...
Here's Pox7's reads list, for reference.

Again, third point feels pretty subjective but I could see him doing it.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 542, PJ. wrote:Kuroi definitely fishing for easy lynch here, but i'm still more confidant that making Fate a double voter is the best play.
Why?

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Lady Angel »

VOTE: Fate

I don't like how he turned this into a 1v1 with like one vote on him tops, it feels like a huge overreaction or an attempt to drag the town into a scenario that ignores his partners.

And since I haven't been amazingly active this game. I should probably do reads.

Reads list:
Conftown: Professor Fridays
Towny: Toogeloo, KuroiXHF
Null: Everyone else
Weird/Scummy: MariaR, Fate, PanzerJaegr

It takes me a while to form reads, admittedly, which is why I haven't done a whole lot. But just because I'm not posting too much doesn't mean I don't care/am not trying.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 606, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 600, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 474, RCEnigma wrote:If anyone is red one the popopo lynch it would probably be Lady angel imo.
Eh we're on the same page WaterSnake.
Would you be willing to put a vote down on that to back it up? The Nico/Frank thing isn't going anywhere, so it would be nice to see a little more aggression on other slots you scum read.

---
@Lady Angel
-What about Maria do you find scummy?
-What do you make of SeaDragon's vote on you?
-RCEnigma has the most posts in the game. No read on him at all, especially given the above?
- I don't like her constant hinting at her role being apparently really good/giving her extra information for all of three votes in a 14 player game when only one or two players were really pushing her. Her entrance to day 2 also seemed kind of weird, yelling that she couldn't be scum in a multiball game.
- It's a pressure vote that's supposed to get me in the game so reads can be better established on me. I'm complying as much as I can.
- Eeeh, he's spent most of his time tunneling another player I'm null on, so it's hard for me to really figure him out right now. Gut instinct says both him and frank are more likely town than not but I could also be very wrong here and I have nothing to really back it up, hence null.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 611, MariaR wrote:
In post 608, Lady Angel wrote:I don't like her constant hinting at her role being apparently really good/giving her extra information for all of three votes in a 14 player game when only one or two players were really pushing her.
First of all I said it once. Second of all I said nothing about extra info. Third of all I had a plan
In post 307, MariaR wrote:If friday's claim is exactly what they say and there an IC it makes no sense what so ever. My info and the things I plan to do with it do make sense. I could be lying of course but that's up for you guys to decide on.

I don't really even get why most people are scumreading me besides I believe popo who made his thoughts clear.
I will say I'm not claiming because my claim is too important and I will die right away if I do claim so we can get that out of the way right now.

It makes no sense because you don't have the info I do.

I have other ways to get rid of you
Second of all I said nothing about extra info
you don't have the info I do.

My info and the things I plan to do with it
Apologies for the messy format. This is clearly a fair bit more than "once", and unless you worded it weirdly here, at least have some level of extra information. Dropping hints about your role and "plans" you may have isn't particularly helpful, either, it moreso feels like a subtle nudge to keep you alive just because your role might be good, but you didn't really need to yesterday given the amount of pressure.
In post 615, RCEnigma wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Lady Angel
In post 372, Lady Angel wrote:...what? Why hint at your role when there's all of three votes on you?

I'm fine with my vote where it is at this point. Pox7's posts feel off to me, and I'm not a fan of tunnels in general when it's clear there isn't much there. Maria seems fairly towny to me outside of dropping hints about her role really early. I'm fairly null on everyone otherwise, which is why I haven't been posting.
Maria was the only townread you gave at all before this list. There hasn't been much from her in between so can you elaborate a bit on why you townread Maria yesterday, but scumread her today for the same reasons?

I considered something like an investigative check but no deaths and being warped ruled that out already.
Her entrance into day 2 kind of tipped it, screaming about her not being scum in a multiball game. Her "other ways to get rid of you" comment also sounded pretty ominous (vig is a definite possibility, but why would she hint at having more information as a vig?). Static reads aren't my thing, and depending on what happens I'm more than willing to reevaluate, which is what happened here. I don't think she's as scummy as fate/panzer but currently she's the only other player I'm feeling negative on.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 620, RCEnigma wrote:do you feel like any of Fate/Panzer/Maria are with popo?
If I had to guess, I'd probably put Fate/Panzer/Pox7 as my read team (which is mod-confirmed by pox7's flip to have 3 members) with Maria probably being blue. At the very least, I think Panzer and Fate are on the same team, and I don't really see either of them being town. If that makes sense.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 629, MariaR wrote:
In post 627, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 620, RCEnigma wrote:do you feel like any of Fate/Panzer/Maria are with popo?
If I had to guess, I'd probably put Fate/Panzer/Pox7 as my read team (which is mod-confirmed by pox7's flip to have 3 members) with Maria probably being blue. At the very least, I think Panzer and Fate are on the same team, and I don't really see either of them being town. If that makes sense.
How do you scumread me if you think Panzer and fate are the same team but say I'm blue?
Red Team is mod-confirmed by Pox7's flip to have 3 members. Assuming Fate/Panzer/pox7 are red, then you can't be and would have to be blue. Plus, Fate's attack on you yesterday didn't really feel like a bus. You're still weird to me though, so I'd tentatively put you on blue for now.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Lady Angel »

If Maria actually is a poisoner, and she got warped, wouldn't whoever she got warped to be poisoned? But I think everyone else has posted and nobody's mentioned being poisoned yet...

Also, Post #2 in the OP chain confirms both Red and Blue teams have a nightkill. The way Korina worded the answer makes me think it's two standard nightkills, but one of them being poison isn't out of the question, I guess?

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Lady Angel »

I honestly don't know what to make of Maria anymore. Frank lynch sounds alright.
Unvote
Vote: Frank

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Lady Angel »

Not really seeing Kuroi as scum here.

Currently, I'd probably be the most fine lynching Panzer out of anyone here. I'm really not a fan of the whole "I'm going to blind sheep this guy the whole game" style he's got going on.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

I was definitively not poisoned last night unless the poisoned player for some reason doesn't get told if they're poisoned or not.

Right now, we know Maria claimed to target kokichi with poison, but kokichi got no result, and there isn't any other player who's claimed being poisoned. Maria also claimed being warped, and someone (SeaDragon?) backed her up on that. I think it was the host that mentioned that being roleblocked will not give you a PM saying you were roleblocked.

So either something happened with the warp that ate the poison message, Maria's lying and due to the OP saying kill flavour is ambiguous could somehow pass a factional kill as her poison (this seems incredibly unlikely). Maria was roleblocked, or she's lying for some other reason.

I don't think we're actually going to make much progress here until we can figure out the whole poison situation. If Kokichi doesn't die, then ether his role protects him from poison or Maria's lying and we look into that. If he does and flips blue, then Maria's probably clear, and if he flips town/red I'm honestly not sure.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

Funny how this info only comes up now when his head's on the line...

If Frank flips town I'd be down for RCE to be lynched tomorrow.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Lady Angel »

UNVOTE

Don't want to risk Frank getting hammered by someone before he can claim. I will put this back on afterwards.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 921, Lady Angel wrote:
UNVOTE

Don't want to risk Frank getting hammered by someone before he can claim. I will put this back on afterwards.
Or a possible scum!frank self-hammer to avoid giving away anything.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 926, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 924, MariaR wrote:Lady isn't even scummy
Effing what?
In post 925, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 921, Lady Angel wrote:
UNVOTE

Or a possible scum!frank self-hammer to avoid giving away anything.
You're thinking if Frank was scum he would hammer himself and not give any scum secrets away like he otherwise would feed us information about scum #3?
No, if Frank were scum at -1 he could just self-hammer and avoid giving out information at all, since information he could fake could still be disproved or not taken seriously anyways, and if given the choice in a situation like this scum would probably want to give away as little as possible.

Or a partner (if he has any) could just hammer him and not give him the chance to claim if it's a scummy role anyways.

There's a lot of reasons that leaving someone at L-1 when they could be scum is a bad idea.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Lady Angel »

Whatever happened to Frank? He just vanished...

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 999, SeaDragon wrote:idfk what a hider even is...

is there a Rc's section somewhere on the forums or can some1 explain?
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Hider

I could believe Frank's role, except I feel like

a) both scumteams targeting frank when Nico slot was probably going to come under fire the next day and Frank hadn't done much yet seems a bit contrived
b) Frank being told that he was targeted by both kills seems weird, since it makes the role way stronger than it should be

I honestly feel like it's a lie, but there's still this nagging doubt in the back of my mind that's keeping me from voting him. Not going to vote Panzer until we figure out more about Frank.

@Frank:
- Are you informed of all abilities that targeted you or just the kills?
- Who did you hide behind?

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 1034, SeaDragon wrote:
In post 973, FrankJaeger wrote:Was told I had to post something.
My info is that i was targeted twice last night to be killed, but they didnt go through for some reason.
Im hider
but didnt use ability missed deadline
. Sorry to town for my lackluster play.
Welp, there goes any shred of believability I had for this claim. If he has a passive that informs him of what he's targeted with, then he could've claimed that instead of going with 'for some reason'. A doc is probably out of the question because there's no way that a doc would also inform their target of if they were supposed to die that night, and if Frank was the one with the ability who informed him, it would've told him of a doc protection. A revive is probably the closest thing I can think of to making Frank's claim legit, but he could've just claimed being revived and had that not be incredibly shaky.

Vote: Frank

If this flips town I will be shocked. I also am pretty sure one of Panzer and Kuroi is lying about their claim.

This is also my third try making this post, MS keeps crashing every time I try to post.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

I could see two ninjas from a flavour prespective due to Sheik and Greninja both being options, but definitely not from a balance prespective.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Lady Angel »

I've been set on fire and need to be healed before night 3 ends.

Other than that, nothing to report.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Lady Angel »

I'd probably go for one of Fate/Kuroi today based on the Frank lynch yesterday. I think one of them is the most likely partner.

Kuroi's claim is also suspect because that'd make up to three watchers in the game, assuming Panzer's claim is legit and with SeaDragon's flip.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 1117, PJ. wrote:I don't know dude. Cause it doesn't make sense why she'd claim she was on fire, when I'm on fire? My initial reaction is she's liar liar pants on fire, but idk man. It's a crazy role madness game with ninja watchers/vigs and shit all over the place and half the game claimed to be messed with Day 2 so who fucking knows. Maybe some copied Maria's action on her, maybe some other dumb stuff happened.
Why would I claim being on fire when I'd be caught in a huge lie tomorrow if I weren't on fire and survived?

My current best guess is that a few people on day 1 said something to the effect of "Whoever got Kirby, I will lynch you because I wanted Kirby". If Kirby's actually in this game, he'd probably copy people's abilities because he's Kirby. Maria talked about her ability a lot, making it not unreasonable that somebody would copy it. My line of thought, assuming neither of us are lying, is that whoever is Kirby copied Maria's ability and hit one of us, and then Maria herself hit one of us. I don't believe you're lying for the same reason I'm not lying.

I also think Panzer is town if he is a watcher, since he wouldn't have much reason to bus Frank like that towards the end, and SeaDragon flipped Blue Watcher.

Vote: Kuroi

Your push on me at the end of day 2 screams Red buddy. If we can get rid of the last red, then we only have one NK to worry about, plus the last fire shots from Maria.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 1149, RCEnigma wrote:2 shots 2 immune targets Ughhhh what is life.

Also Maria only has to use one ability each night. Night one she used bus drive with herself and SeaDragon as targets of anyone wants to go back and read day 2. She did not set fire to anyone.
That'd be my fault, you mentioned targeting me if Frank flipped Red so I roleblocked you out of self-preservation. So if by some miracle Kuroi survives today you can shoot him tonight.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 1163, Kokichi Oma wrote:Lady why would you roleblock a vig??
I'm a jailkeeper. On top of not wanting to be vigged since he mentioned vigging me if Frank flipped Red, I also wanted to protect my top townread that wasn't bulletproof since Tor at that point had done even less than fridays.

I should probably full claim since I won't be seeing tomorrow, huh?

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 1165, RCEnigma wrote:That means Kokichi, Gamma, Fate is my poe. Question can scum use their ability the same night they make a kill? That's really the only reason I'm taking Lady out of the equation. My feedback was that my target was immune, I'm not sure if that equates to roleblocked.

If I was in fact roleblocked it makes me think Lady couldn't make the nightkill so she isn't red. Does that make sense or no?
Wait, you got an immune back? I'm pretty sure Korina mentioned that roleblocks turn no result, but I also got confirmation that my ability went off successfully. What?

Anyways, I am a soon-to-be-dead Wii Fit Trainer, and I'm your average jailkeeper. I can teach a person Yoga each night, and they'll be "Too healthy" to kill that night, but can't use any abilities because they're busy doing yoga. I targeted Fridays N1 and probably blocked a kill there, and then I hit you N2. I have mod confirmation that my ability stops burned people from dying, but I can't target myself, so I'm garaunteed dead no matter what alignment I am, unless there's magically two town docs on a 7-man town. And if I were scum, that'd mean a town healer would have to target someone who was more likely than not scum. So there's almost no way I'm living to day 4 unless a scum doc is in this game and feeling merciful.

Given the roughly 99% chance I die tonight, there really isn't any point in lynching me today. I still think Kuroi or Fate would make the best lynch candidate, maybe lynch one/vig the other?

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 1171, PJ. wrote:I'm okay with the kuroi lynch. I agree with what lady is saying about him trying to flip wagons to save frank

vote kuroi

Just I reminder that I've been set on fire so if day ends before I post again, please help
I'll save you.

UNVOTE:

Don't want a hammer before everyone checks in. I am still very down for the Kuroi lynch, don't get me wrong, but I think we're at L-1. Maybe we could use today to plan out tomorrow a bit?

Vote fix
-Kor
Last edited by Korina on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

I'm also hoping the IC slot will actually do something but that seems like a fantasy at this point

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 1179, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1141, PJ. wrote:I don't want to full claim, but I have a modality with my character's original franchise and SSB. I can essentially choose one or the other.
Do you care if I reveal your character name and let the town decide as well?

---
In post 1161, Toranaga wrote:do you guys need help or game is good as it is?
Who'd you visit last night, just for curiosity sake.

---
In post 1039, Lady Angel wrote:I also am pretty sure one of Panzer and Kuroi is lying about their claim.
In post 1174, Lady Angel wrote:I'll save you.
So you believe Panzer is town now?

---
My feelings at the moment are that Fate is last Red Scum. His swing from Day 1 to lynch pox7 from a pivotal possible bussing spot on the day, and the last ditch effort to save Frank yesterday all point at him.
Kuroi is probably Blue, for reasons I mentioned yesterday.
I scanned Panzer last night, and I have a hard time swallowing his character name as Watcher tbqh. My result came back as "Your Target is...," so I suppose it's entirely possible I got messed with, especially considering all the shenanigans this game has had so far, but if I were betting, I'd probably say Panzer is also Blue.

Gamma and Kokichi Oma fall into PoE after those 3 if I am wrong on anything.
Panzer as blue makes no sense because that'd mean blue has two watchers, and Panzer couldn't just be posting SeaDragon's watch results since he had a result for tonight, and wouldn't have been able to get SeaDragon's from a blue PT because he died that night. While he could be red bussing Frank, remember that he replaced in for DoubtingThomas, a player who (IIRC) Pox7 was on for a while on day 1. That'd mean a Pox7/Frank/Panzer red team would so far have spent the entire game trying to bus each other, which doesn't seem realistic.

Basically, he can't be blue due to roles not matching up and it's almost certainly either Fate or Kuroi as the last red.
In post 1184, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1171, PJ. wrote:I'm okay with the kuroi lynch. I agree with what lady is saying about him trying to flip wagons to save frank

vote kuroi

Just I reminder that I've been set on fire so if day ends before I post again, please help
LA your ability can stop fire right?
Yes, and it puts out the fire permanently, apparently, which makes me wish I could self-target even more.
In post 1186, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm a miller so if cops investigate me, they'll probably see red.
...Any particular reason why this magically only comes up when you're about to be lynched?

I don't believe this, especially since he said Red and not scum in general. Also, "probably".

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Lady Angel »

@Host I'm not voting Fate (or anyone) right now.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Lady Angel »

I'd probably go Kuroi - Fate - Gamma - Kokichi/Toogeloo in order of most to least likely to flip non-green

I don't see RCE being scum due to there being two equal-flavour kills last night while I blocked him, which makes me think they were both factional kills. Vigs usually have different flavour than factional kills. I also don't think he's blue whatsoever due to that making blue have two ninjas.
Panzer is cleared from blue due to conflict of roles and is very unlikely to be red due to his interactions with Frank and DT's interactions with Pox7.
Tor is still mechanically cleared
I'm dying tonight, but I can at least heal someone else on the way out
One of Toogeloo and Kokichi has to be scum due to numbers, unless one of the not-myself or Tor people listed above is scum. Toogeloo's role is pretty alignment-neutral, and it'd make sense for both red and blue to have a vest, so I'd probably bet on him over kokichi but it could go either way.
Gamma's done more or less nothing all game (I'm aware of the hypocrisy of this given my day 1), and after a quick ISO most of his posts lack any sort of real content, especially past day 1.
I'd be willing to bet that one of Fate/Kuroi is the last red with both of them trying to steer the lynch off of Frank way too late into the day phase. Whichever one of them isn't red is probably blue anyways.

I feel like the best course of action is to lynch Kuroi and vig one of Fate/Gamma, then lynch the third one tomorrow. Assuming whoever dies in this next cycle out of Kuroi/Fate/Gamma is scum, I save Panzer, and no cross-kill, we probably drop this to a 3v1v0 with either red/blue or blue/blue dying and three townies dying tonight (Factional kills + me). If Kuroi flips red and no cross-kill happens, then we get a 4v1v0 under the same circumstances. Afterwards, probably Go toogeloo for lynch, then Kokichi, unless the game ends before that.

Anyways, those are my reads, and I wanted to get those posted in case the night starts before I get to post again. I think we're just waiting on Fate and Toogeloo to check in?

It's also possible (albeit unlikely) that Kirby picks an ability in the day and uses it at night, but at that point that's just me stretching to try and make the role do what we need it to. Kuroi being kirby and burning me makes sense since I'm still his top Scumread, whereas Maria burning Panzer that night also makes sense. Ideally Kuroi flips Kirby and then we stop having to worry, though.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 1204, RCEnigma wrote:Where was this LadyAngel in the early game q.q
Back when I played on another site, I'd usually get pushed as an easy day 1-2 lynch due to being poor at the start without any information to go off of and being panicky, so I compensated by basically skipping day 1 (It's been 2ish years since I last played there, and I've gotten much better at the not panicking thing, so I could probably manage to dodge a lynch now, but I still don't trust myself.

Plus, the lynches this game have basically been the perfect storm in terms of helping me make reads and stuff. I'm not sure how well I'd be doing if Red Team didn't more or less roll over and die from the start.

So yeah, my early game kinda doesn't exist, and I'd still be doing this sans claim even if I wasn't going to die tonight.

Still waiting on Fate to check in...

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 1212, KuroiXHF wrote:hp?p=10440285#p10440285]post 1186[/url], KuroiXHF"]I'm a miller so if cops investigate me, they'll probably see red.
...Any particular reason why this magically only comes up when you're about to be lynched?[/quote]
Magically? GTFOH. I'm glad I set you on fire.
In post 1200, RCEnigma wrote:Actually strike that, if Kuroi is Kirby it makes sense he would have targeted Maria and gotten Seadragons watcher ability then used it N2 on Fate. If that makes sense to anyone else.

I don't think there are three roleblockers?(hopefully) but we have 2 rb claims Day 2 and prof was jailed n1 so I'd count that. Kuroi could claim rbed to avoid having to out watching somebody.
I'm not Kirby.

I'm Bowser. Green JOAT with four pawns (Boo, Goomba, Chain Chomp and Koopa, Kamek) who each do different things. (Watch, Track, Motion Detect, Voyeur and Follow). I can also set people on fire.

I set no one on fire N1 and Lady N2.

I watched Toog N1 and tracked Panz N2.

I could also probably prove I'm a miller too. If I'm a miller, that means there has to be a cop. If LA is indeed a jailkeeper, she could protect any cop who claims before she dies. Or if you still think I'm scum, kill me.
[/quote]
I would believe a lot of stuff about this game, given the roles we've seen so far. I don't believe for a second that there's two town poisoners in a 14-player game, and Maria already flipped green. That role gives us three watchers and two poisoners, and there's no way any of the watchers share an alignment without being redundant.

Also, you're telling me you had the possibility to watch/track/whatever 5 players and you've used one information-getting ability per night?

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Lady Angel »

May I hammer now?

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Lady Angel »

VOTE: Kuroi

Bye everyone, it's been fun. Good luck!

After this I still say Fate/Gamma - the other one of those two - Kokichi - Toogeloo, and if that somehow doesn't end the game I don't know.

If this somehow flips town throw Panzer in there, I guess

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Lady Angel »

GGs everyone, that was a lot of fun.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”