KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:46 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

The game has gone for not even a day and I get prodded? Did I get that right?

No, I would've prodded you at the 48 hour mark. The timer was counting down to when you would get prodded.
-Kor
Last edited by Korina on Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

VOTE: mariar for now. IIRC, she appears scummier than she actually is but I'm ok putting this here meow.

Btw, hi Maria!

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:32 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Bear with me, please. This is the first MS game I've played in a while and I need to get used to the coding a bit.
In post 67, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 63, MariaR wrote:
In post 59, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: mariar for now. IIRC, she appears scummier than she actually is but I'm ok putting this here meow.

Btw, hi Maria!
OH MY GOD KURO YOU'RE AROUND YAYYY! Hi Kuro! Your vote is a little confusing because it feels like the reason you gave for voting me is a reason to
not
vote me unless I am misunderstanding
No, it's a little puzzling with the wording.
"You're not really scummy, but you look like you should be!"

Then again, I keep reading this:
In post 53, Fate wrote:PROTIP next time bus MariaR you might've stood a chance
...like Fate just said Thomas should have bussed you
instead
of him, so either the three of you are scum together, or my reading comprehension is garbage :lol:
I wasn't so aware that my post was difficult to understand, so I'll basically say, ^ basically. But to rephrase, MariaR gave me a scum vibe, but I also seem to remember she usually has that scum vibe so it's just that she's generally scummy, regardless of if she's town or not.

Her more recent posts have been giving me more town vibes, so... UNVOTE:
In post 87, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote:mariaR
nice we found 2 scum and its only page 4
I
realllyyyy
don't like this post and the whole certainty of scum being found. No one has given me the idea that they're - without a shadow of a doubt - scum.

But this post is creeping up there, so I'm VOTE: Popopopopo.
In post 145, DoubtingThomas wrote:Can you guys smell the awful scent of scum in that Maria wagon?

Yes, the wagon that started with random votes and took off with Fate pushing me and Maria together?

Check the votes out. It's clearly agenda driven.
How? My vote wasn't random nor did it really have to do with Fate.
In post 157, Kokichi Oma wrote:So is the Maria wagon an actual scumread from people or just RVS. If you're on the wagon can you tell me why you scumread her
I think I've already explained it.
In post 178, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 176, MariaR wrote:In post 138, RCEnigma wrote:
Hmm I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Anything you feel like sharing or need help with?
Nope made a decision, only thing that changes my mind is a scum flip.
This is kind of scummy.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:43 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Not sure how to read NicoRobin, but essentially "I am town" does nothing for me.

Actions speak louder than words. You might want to keep that in mind.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:00 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I agree., Gamma.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:15 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 254, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 245, KuroiXHF wrote:I agree., Gamma.
on what?
That Nico is exerting a lot of effort in his defense.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:27 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I definitely start to scumread him, yeah. I just also see some town motivations since I'm also super long winded and stubborn.

But I'm the exception and not the rule so I would consider him quite possibly scum.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 260, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 258, KuroiXHF wrote:I definitely start to scumread him, yeah. I just also see some town motivations since I'm also super long winded and stubborn.

But I'm the exception and not the rule so I would consider him quite possibly scum.
Sorry no you dont get a pass because you havent posted. And then when you get pinged out have a fit because everyone should read you town since you havent posted. Like what? Why play then. Even just pinging someone out as scum or town I'd let it slide because hey she gave content. But 15 posts of the same thing isnt doing it for me.
Wait, are you talking about me? You're quoting my post, but I don't really know what you're talking about. I'm not asking anyone to town read me. Some people town read me. I'm guessing you don't. That's cool, but don't tell me I'm having a fit because everyone should be reading me town. I don't really see that anywhere. I understand I don't post as much as everyone else. I have my own style and that doesn't involve me posting as much as everyone else.

So I think your whole post is a huge strawman.
In post 283, Kokichi Oma wrote:Not true. I may say I sr you or tr you to get reactions from you. Plus I never said I tr you, just you are null.
Odd question, but do you have an alt? Your posting reminds me of someone else but I'm not quite sure.

I'll also post again with a sort.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

KuroiXHF, Prof Fridays
Toogeloo
Gamma Emerald
Fate, Kokichi Oma
Lady Angel
SeaDragon, MariaR
RCEnigma
NicoRobin, popopopopopopo, DoubtingThomas

Lady Angel is my true null. The higher up you go, the stronger my town reads. The lower you go, the stronger my scum reads.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 288, MariaR wrote:Join me on Popo
I am on Popo.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I also really hate how DT says he's OK with sheeping. Even if he's willing to sheep the confirmed townie, it doesn't mean the townie is any good at scum hunting.

If you're sheeping someone, it means you're not scumhunting and if you're not scumhunting, it either means you don't care about this game. Or more likely, perhaps you already know who scum is.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Are you talking about Post 260?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 299, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 295, KuroiXHF wrote:I also really hate how DT says he's OK with sheeping. Even if he's willing to sheep the confirmed townie, it doesn't mean the townie is any good at scum hunting.
It'd be nice if the conf townie even had input tbqh. Did becoming an IC make Friday's completely ambivalent to the game? However, I just Ctrl+F'd DT's ISO and I didn't see mention of him saying he was sheeping. DT's been angry posting mostly.
Usually, innocent childs (or innocent children?) tend to at least make an effort. I mean, this is my first game in quite a while, maybe first in all of 2018, but that's how I perceive this. I think we just have someone who isn't paying too much attention.
In post 303, Toogeloo wrote:Looking at the VC, I don't like the popopopopopopoppopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopo wagon. It doesn't really have any legs, and it looks like mostly a fluke that it's even the leading lynch at the moment.

I find myself still flip flopping on MariaR. I could put my vote back on her, but I feel like I would much rather have a vote elsewhere.
Namely...
-Nico (Not a fan of the Enigma interactions, smells)
-Enigma (Not a fan of the Nico interactions, smells)
-LadyAngel (needs more presence so reads can be better established)
-DT (probably still my biggest gut scum read atm)

Fridays needs to post more. As an IC, their POV is rather important.

Gonna sleep on this and replace my vote tomorrow I think.

---
PEDIT: It bothers me because your opening post seems to convey keeping a tight vest on claims and burning Fridays about it, and then, completely unprovoked, you soft claimed. It makes no sense.
So, what exactly has LadyAngel done to warrant a scum read? Not posting is non-alignment indicative, unless she's really active outside this game. (I'm not talking about other games, to protect myself from suspected cheating. I mean like in the social areas of the site). Do you think she's lurking?

So out of your four, I'd be a fan of DT or Nico for a lynch. I still obviously prefer my pick because he's really done nothing that gives me a town vibe, but I suppose DT or Nico is a lynch I could get behind.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 307, MariaR wrote:If friday's claim is exactly what they say and there an IC it makes no sense what so ever. My info and the things I plan to do with it do make sense. I could be lying of course but that's up for you guys to decide on.
I hate this post so much. This sounds like a jester type of post to make.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:13 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 313, MariaR wrote:Jester would be a boring af role to play.
That really says nothing about if you could be a jester or not. To the flavor, I'm not sure if it fits but I'm not ruling it out.
In post 315, RCEnigma wrote:To your other point Toog im not scumhunting today, if I'm around tomorrow if paints a better picture for me. Till then I'll townhunt.
Today as in real life days or game-days? (Day One, Day Two, etc.). Also, town-hunting is pretty much scum hunting; you just have to process by elimination.
In post 317, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 311, KuroiXHF wrote:So, what exactly has LadyAngel done to warrant a scum read? Not posting is non-alignment indicative, unless she's really active outside this game. (I'm not talking about other games, to protect myself from suspected cheating. I mean like in the social areas of the site). Do you think she's lurking?
A vote by me on her wouldn't be anything other than pressure. I didn't specifically call her scum, just someone that shouldn't be ignored and allowed to lurk so that we can actually discern her alignment. It's still early in the game, and the more interactions the better to solidify reads in the first place.
Fair enough, but if she ends up not posting at all, I'd rather see the slot be replaced by someone who will do something with it. If there's the flying under the radar, then that's different.
In post 318, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 315, RCEnigma wrote:To your other point Toog im not scumhunting today, if I'm around tomorrow if paints a better picture for me. Till then I'll townhunt.

:igmeou:

Vote: RCEnigma
I kind of had the same reaction, but I can maybe see a town motivation for making this post. It just doesn't help him that I already scum read him.
In post 319, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 311, KuroiXHF wrote:Usually, innocent childs (or innocent children?) tend to at least make an effort. I mean, this is my first game in quite a while, maybe first in all of 2018, but that's how I perceive this. I think we just have someone who isn't paying too much attention.
It's only been like 2 days. Give him time
'kay.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:44 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 324, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 323, KuroiXHF wrote:Today as in real life days or game-days? (Day One, Day Two, etc.). Also, town-hunting is pretty much scum hunting; you just have to process by elimination
Exactly what I've been doing. It's what Toog is scumreading me for lol. That and being partners with Nico. I still think Toogeloo is town here just paranoid.
OK. You just confused me. Who's partners with Nico? Are you referring to scum buddies? Because reading that, it seems like you were referring to Toog being partners with Nico but then you just said, you think he's just a paranoid town?

Can you clarify, please?
In post 325, RCEnigma wrote:My poe was Angel, Nico, DT, Maria, popo. Not all the same faction. That being said I would let Maria live today with her soft and DT is ehhh, I'd lynch Nico or popo before him.
So why not vote popo? He's the leading wagon. You're the only one on Nico and there's not much steam.
In post 326, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 295, KuroiXHF wrote:I also really hate how DT says he's OK with sheeping. Even if he's willing to sheep the confirmed townie, it doesn't mean the townie is any good at scum hunting.

If you're sheeping someone, it means you're not scumhunting and if you're not scumhunting, it either means you don't care about this game. Or more likely, perhaps you already know who scum is.

me saying i'd sheep is just kinda expression to show how much i love chelsea

if you look at my votes i am still persistent in my push for fate.

altho i think him not acknowledging my push and doing his own thing is making him look a bit townie and i dislike nico so i might move my vote
I'm not buying this at all. Sheeping is a well known figure of speech in the Mafia community as following someone's vote because of some level of trust. I have
never
heard someone heard sheeping being used as, "I love this guy!" Not in the Mafia games. Not in the MS community. Not even at band camp.

So yeah, this post is full of it.
In post 335, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 285, KuroiXHF wrote:Odd question, but do you have an alt? Your posting reminds me of someone else but I'm not quite sure.
lol tfw someone inverts the question
most people think KO is an alt of someone
In post 343, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 285, KuroiXHF wrote:Odd question, but do you have an alt? Your posting reminds me of someone else but I'm not quite sure.
Of who? Lots of people think I'm an alt.
I think that's actually how I meant it. Or to rephrase it, do I know you? Have we played before, to your recollection?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:46 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 324, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 323, KuroiXHF wrote:Today as in real life days or game-days? (Day One, Day Two, etc.). Also, town-hunting is pretty much scum hunting; you just have to process by elimination
Exactly what I've been doing. It's what Toog is scumreading me for lol. That and being partners with Nico. I still think Toogeloo is town here just paranoid.
In post 342, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 321, Fate wrote:Toog what kind of vote is that
I hadn't had my coffee yet. My brain was telling me that Enigma just said "it's hard to scum hunt on Day 1," and I thought to myself, "yeah, scum hunting as scum is hard." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unvote;
Vote: DoubtingThomas

Back where I started.

---

Gamma is moving up my to my town reads.
Just to note, I can easily find myself voting DoubtingThomas too. But I want to learn more about popo and see what comes next.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 348, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 345, KuroiXHF wrote:OK. You just confused me. Who's partners with Nico? Are you referring to scum buddies? Because reading that, it seems like you were referring to Toog being partners with Nico but then you just said, you think he's just a paranoid town?

Can you clarify, please?
Alright.

I'm assuming he means that I think Enigma and Nico are bussing buddies.
In post 351, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 345, KuroiXHF wrote:I think that's actually how I meant it. Or to rephrase it, do I know you? Have we played before, to your recollection?
Nope. Pretty sure I'd remember Nappa
Neat.
So how about a reads list?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 354, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 345, KuroiXHF wrote: altho i think him not acknowledging my push and doing his own thing is making him look a bit townie and i dislike nico so i might move my vote
I'm not buying this at all. Sheeping is a well known figure of speech in the Mafia community as following someone's vote because of some level of trust. I have
never
heard someone heard sheeping being used as, "I love this guy!" Not in the Mafia games. Not in the MS community. Not even at band camp.

So yeah, this post is full of it.

I think you are more full of it when you are trying to assume what another person wanted to mean by a certain phrase they used.

People are different and if you really want to classify what I MEANT when I SAID something, then go ahead, but I don't have much to say about this issue[/quote]

If this is any setting that doesnt encourage dishonesty, trickery and deception, I would be right by you and apology.

But it isn't.

By the way, I hope your surgery goes well. Dont be too nervous. The part that sucks the most (at least to me) is not being able to eat anything other than like baby food for the first day or so, but you're in good hands.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:24 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

No worries. I do feel like we have gone far enough in the game where nearly everyone (except Lady Angel) has really warranted a read somewhere.

I also hope we aren't losing steam. I feel like conversation has died a bit.

One more thing -
starting tomorrow I'm V/LA until Monday
Flying to my brother's place. I'll post as often as I can, but there's a good chance I can't RP as much as I normally do.

V/LA noted.
-Kor
Last edited by Korina on Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:22 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

It seems like MariaR's softclaim was just pretty much asking for doc protection.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Terrible mobile post since I'm still with family and wont be back until tomorrow.

Welcome, Jaegar!

I agree with above where I can believe role but not alignment. I still dont think he is town. The claim seemed a bit artificial, like it was a safe claim

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Just realized its day two but about to go to bed. Curious why there wasnt a death.

I also think someone tried to dissuade us off Popo I'll figure that out tomorrow.

I think RC is who I want to vote but I need to read again.

I think MariaR isnt scum right now. Still think shes possibly jester.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I just googled atrophic

...and didnt expect what I saw.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'll review in the morning but I'm having a hard time believing Fate is aw scummy as he appears.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:17 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 465, RCEnigma wrote:Don't like the sound of that.

I don't think Fate/Toog have a red between them just on the timing of the votes. Although that doesn't necessarily make them the same team.

Popopos readlist I feel has one partner mentioned at all and the other was ignored.

Ladyangel, kokichi, kuroi, myself, and gamma have 1 red between them. I still think Nico is red. Frank hasn't changed my mind at all.

VOTE: FrankJaegar
Possibly bussing. I agree with a lot of this but I also scum read you.

Also, the weird thing about popopo was that despite the fact that he was lynched, he was largely ignored in favor of Enigma/DT. I was the one hardest on him.
^
In post 477, RCEnigma wrote:I guess kuroi out of that pool for now which leaves me with Nico/Frank who is pretty confirmed as Not green in my eyes, Kokichi, Ladyangel, Gamma. Of those Kokichi would probably be at the end of my list and it would look something like

Nico/Frank
Gamma
LadyAngel
kokichi
Kuroi/seadragon

I'll say I would add DT in there somewhere but I honestly don't know where I would put him based on the flip.
Sorry. Why am I out of the lynch pool?
In post 518, Kokichi Oma wrote:Need someone to explain the toog scumread
^

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 520, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 519, KuroiXHF wrote:Also, the weird thing about popopo was that despite the fact that he was lynched, he was largely ignored in favor of Enigma/DT. I was the one hardest on him.
Answered your own question bud. You would have had to buss him pretty early to be a partner.

Kuroi do you still feel im not contributing or am I still just a guy scumread?

If anyone that scumreads me can make a case against me id be happy to answer it.

Also, not familiar with multiball but I've been focused on red partners. I would assume it's optimal to hunt for a lynch within the other team?
Still didn't answer my question. How did I get out of the scum pool?
In post 522, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 519, KuroiXHF wrote:Possibly bussing. I agree with a lot of this but I also scum read you.
This echoes how I felt Day 1, however I've been reconsidering it.

Currently, the read on Enigma hinges on him bussing, though his whole read on the Nico/Frank slot was pretty petty to begin with. Nico threatened to quit and followed through. That doesn't seem like the outcome of bussing partners.

"Hey, Nico, can I bus you?"
"If you do, I'll replace out."
"Cool. Ok, gonna bus you."

It's far too elaborate and I can't even imagine why someone would sign up to play a game only to replace out if their partner bussed them.
That's a good point. I'll keep that under consideration.
In post 523, Toogeloo wrote:1. Kokichi Oma -
null

2. SeaDragon (ManateeDude + Eragon)* -
slight town lean

3. Gamma Emerald -
slight town lean

popopopopopopo
-
deadscum

5. KuroiXHF -
null

6. FrankJaeger replaced NicoRobin* -
very slight town lean

7. Lady Angel* -
null

8. Toogeloo -
this guy

9. Prof Fridays -
conftown

10. MariaR -
town lean / not red

11. Fate -
scum lean

12. RCEnigma -
jury's out

13. Panzerjager replaced DoubtingThomas -
scum lean

---
If you are null, I need more posting and interactions from you please.
I feel like we've discussed a bit. I've made my thoughts quite clear, and I've contributed to the conversation.

While we're here, I'm going to VOTE: Panzerjager. Panzer hasn't really done anything of note and I kind of feel bad he's come here just to be lynched, but the reasons I'm voting for him are because of DT in that slot. The /out seems like scum frustration.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Who have you voted that's scum? I led the charge on popo.

Also, if you take a look at my posts, my posts generally have a lot of content within them rather than just a lot of fluff posts. You took three posts to post something when it could have all worked within one.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

1. I didn't forget. The slot is scummy. The fact that Panzer jumps in doesn't change that. He has the opportunity to dissuade me, but he's responsible for his former slot-holder.
2a. I'm not going to be sad either way. If I'm wrong, whatever. But I don't think I am.
2b. If I said that, I'm confident enough - aren't I?
3. You should take a look at the arguments I made. Honestly, I kind of forgot about the surgery, so I'll take a look about that tomorrow. I do disagree that this is completely NAI. You're operating under the assumption that things in mafia occur for only one reason.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

1. 'kay.
2a. No. I'm saying I'm open to the idea I'm wrong. I just highly doubt I am.
2b. 'kay.
3. Leaving
can be
AI. And if you've noticed DT before he left, he showed a huge amount of frustration, which is why I'm/I have been under the belief that he had tactical reasons. Now I'm willing to maybe give the benefit of the doubt because I've had my wisdom teeth taken out and really, the day of the surgery, I was OK enough to continue a game, and I had some teeth which had some complications. The reason I might be willing to give him some slack is because he may not know that. People tend to freak out over surgeries/procedures. Still, I wasn't the only one who scum read him and his defensiveness was a big reason for that.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:49 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 541, SeaDragon wrote:
In post 539, KuroiXHF wrote:1. 'kay.
2a. No. I'm saying I'm open to the idea I'm wrong. I just highly doubt I am.
2b. 'kay.
3. Leaving
can be
AI. And if you've noticed DT before he left, he showed a huge amount of frustration, which is why I'm/I have been under the belief that he had tactical reasons. Now I'm willing to maybe give the benefit of the doubt because I've had my wisdom teeth taken out and really, the day of the surgery, I was OK enough to continue a game, and I had some teeth which had some complications. The reason I might be willing to give him some slack is because he may not know that. People tend to freak out over surgeries/procedures. Still, I wasn't the only one who scum read him and his defensiveness was a big reason for that.
then why did you say that you
feel bad
he came here to be lynched?

you said this
and when I said that its fake
you responded
"I'm not going to be sad either way, if im wrong, whatever"
this doesn't really relate to "I feel bad he came here to be lynched"
then I respond
Then you say
"I'm open to the idea that im wrong"
which I really dont understand how that conclusion comes out of "I feel bad he came here to get lynched"

Also, I am not saying I dont SR panzer/DT either, I just haven't really taken a good look at their ISO, and wanted to see what you were thinking behind these posts
I feel bad because right now, DT's slot stands as obvscum and I don't know if Panzer knew, when jumping into the game, knew he was jumping into that slot and if he read it. If he did, I don't feel as bad but no one wants to go through the trouble of reading 15-20 pages just to be easily lynched.

Although I'm guessing people don't see him as obvscum the way I do.

And to clarify, I'm open to the idea that I'm wrong is like me saying, "I'm open to the prospect that evolution is wrong". Like, technically possible, but I'm not about to go thumping a bible.
In post 547, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 544, PJ. wrote:cause fate is good player and i am bad player. Also I agree that toog is scum from what little i read.
What's your scum case on me from the little that you've read?
ohai.
Wanted to answer my question?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:49 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 552, Fate wrote:Look RCEnigma may very well be scum with MariaR, but if youre TOWN its best to eliminate ONE TEAM AT A TIME

So

Don't disappoint me Fridays by this jedi mind trick of toog "oh I wont devolve the town into this 1v1"

WHEN HE THINKS THAT I AM IN FACT SCUM>???? the fuck kind of mindset is that
Wait. MariaR is scum?

Why?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:55 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Silly question, but if I get roleblocked or misdirected elsewhere, I would be told, right?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:09 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Eh, that was supposed to be a PM. I kind of goofed up, but I have a power role. I mean, I guess we all do.

But that wasn't supposed to be posted on here. Woops.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:17 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm not going into it beyond I thought something was going to happen, but didn't - but I guess it makes sense.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:54 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Toog, I asked you how I'm not contributing enough/what you want to know about me. I feel despite my low post count, I've contributed quite a bit.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:58 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 562, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 535, KuroiXHF wrote:I led the charge on popo.
idk about this, I think Maria did that
I just looked through Maria's ISO and saw some scumhunting on her end on Popo, so point taken. The point I was trying to make was I also put in some effort in making sure Popo saw rope.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:50 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm curious enough and that's because you seem to be the most interested in the game and you stated that if you have a null read, we need to interact more.

I can update you on Fate vs. you later on tonight when I have more time to post but for right now, I see it as Fate could possibly be scum but more likely a wrong town.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 573, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 556, KuroiXHF wrote:What do you take from the Fate v. Me thing?
I know I said I'd get to this yesterday, but there was a turn of events which kept me from the computer - I found out my sister got engaged! WOOO!

Anyways, the issue I have with Fate is he's screaming scum to me but everyone is telling me it's NAI because he's always like this.

He says Popo flipping scum makes you scum. I take that to mean that you were trying to save Popo until he was unsavable then switching to him. I do admit you're in a precarious spot in that wagon and it throws some shade on you, but to say you're automatically and obviously scum is really premature.
In post 578, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 558, KuroiXHF wrote:Eh, that was supposed to be a PM. I kind of goofed up, but I have a power role. I mean, I guess we all do.

But that wasn't supposed to be posted on here. Woops.
Was scum reading you until this. Im not sure if your being honest but safest thing to do is believe you for now.
I expected scum reading because of that. Do you think I bussed Popo?
In post 579, FrankJaeger wrote:Dont like Jager. (the other one)
Out of curiosity, are you two related or something?
In post 582, FrankJaeger wrote:Kokichi oma seems to be coasting. Light engagement. Null
I actually really agree with you.
In post 587, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 585, RCEnigma wrote:Sorry confused myself you said Toog isn't scum. But you don't agree with my Toog read, where I said Toog isn't scum.
I'm tired, trying to do some other stuff on site, and my brain somehow related Gammas scum read on toog to you. I also just saw where you claim an active role.
I'm going with your prob town.
For Toog's reasoning or for other reasons?0
In post 588, Kokichi Oma wrote:going to try and get into this game. someone give me reads
I hate this so freaking much. In fact, I have a new readslist:

Prof Fridays, KuroiXHF
Sea Dragon, MariaR
Toogeloo
Gamma Emerald, Fate
FrankJaegar(Nico), RCEnigma
Kokichi Oma, Lady Angel
Panzerjager
In post 589, SeaDragon wrote:Getting on a plane. Hope to post later tonight
Have a safe trip!

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:38 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Telling other people to get you reads is anti-scum hunting.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:42 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I see what you're saying but people do have personalities that are NAI. That's why I didnt follow through on MariaR. I do have to set a line in the sand on what I can tolerate with Fate but I'm not there yet. Plus, some ones personality is easily refutable.

If A says B is scummy and scum buddy C says "Oh, that's just who he is" and D knows that's not true, they could easily say so.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 595, RCEnigma wrote:That's fine and all, but personality aside there is some bit of logic behind his case and reads.

So I guess my question is was it just his aggressiveness that rubbed you wrong. Or where you reading him scummy because you disagreed with reads? Or just based on town reading Toog?
His attitude is at 100 and he's less logic and more emotion. I also disagree with his reads, but that by himself isn't white there's scum issues.
In post 596, FrankJaeger wrote:XHF, do you mind rewording the question you posed to me? I don't quite get what you're asking
I was curious why you scum read me. Did you think I just hard-bussed Popo?
In post 603, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 592, KuroiXHF wrote:Telling other people to get you reads is anti-scum hunting.
I never said this?

I said give me reads as in tell me their reads
Yeah. I misread that.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 612, PJ. wrote:bad reason to be on both your votes. Big stretch on DT, OMGUS on Fate. Just a lot of trash content too.

ftr, i've given up on reading from page 10-21.

Don't like LAdy Angel, not a fan of toog.

Not sure if Kuroi is scum or just doesn't like me personally.

I like fate.

I am trying to seperate Frank's LUV style posting from any read on him.

that's a rapid fire of how i'm feeling at the moment.
I don't really know you, so personally, I have little opinion of you.

But I think you're scum, and the fact you aren't talking about the game and the issues reinforces that reading.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 657, PJ. wrote:
In post 652, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 612, PJ. wrote:bad reason to be on both your votes. Big stretch on DT, OMGUS on Fate. Just a lot of trash content too.

ftr, i've given up on reading from page 10-21.

Don't like LAdy Angel, not a fan of toog.

Not sure if Kuroi is scum or just doesn't like me personally.

I like fate.

I am trying to seperate Frank's LUV style posting from any read on him.

that's a rapid fire of how i'm feeling at the moment.
I don't really know you, so personally, I have little opinion of you.

But I think you're scum, and the fact you aren't talking about the game and the issues reinforces that reading.

7 lines..1 wasn't about the game(but still was tangentially about the game).

Man, you're fishing. Also your content is still pretty lacking.
You're not in a position to criticize the substance of my content. I've also made my feelings of Toog and Fate quite well known. You're bringing about little indication you're town; you're much more likely to be scum.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Enigma, did you see the same Toog vibe from Panzer in his predecessor? Does it seem consistent with that slot?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:43 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Weekend's over. Going to read up.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:08 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 699, MariaR wrote:You scumread me every game and the worst fucking part is you dare act like you can read me well when you scumread me every. game. and it's annoying as FUCK.
Want to know why people often scum read you? It's because of posts like these:
In post 761, MariaR wrote:
In post 759, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 756, MariaR wrote:
In post 753, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 745, MariaR wrote:Anyone who genuinely thinks this game can be 7v3v3 with a scum poisoner I'm taking away your town set up spec card.
I'm not poisoned though. Were you roleblocked?
If you weren't told you were poisoned either I was roleblocked or I lied. Up to you to figure out what one it is.
So you legitimately poisoned me and you are hard claiming that?
Maybe I did maybe I didn't le shurg.
In post 712, Fate wrote:Ok Toog, I can call truce here.

What I do smell brewing in this thread is a Kuroi being pretty anxious scum that misposted his "would I be informed of RB?"

A role that would want to know about that is a kill:

Two missing kills, and he wants to know whether he got blocked or hit a doc protect or something IS WHAT IT SMELLS LIKE

I'll read a bit more first but tahts my page 23 read

UNVOTE:
I don't like this and I'm not sure if it's poor wording, but it stems from your wording of "Truce". This isn't relative morality here like two warring countries that have their own understandable positions. There is a clear scum side, even despite the multi-ball aspect. (And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone claimed blue.) So truce really makes no sense and the argument that someone attempted this really doesn't sit right with me.
In post 716, Fate wrote:In the latter case her claiming her ability outright also is pretty fucking dumb and gives scum information they definitely don't need.

Yeah given the fact she calls out PROF FRIDAYS for unnecessary info then claims her role and how she gets powers

VOTE: MariaR

FIRST GUT ALWAYS RIGHT.

Not digging the Angel wagon, seems like mislynch fodder to me.

Maria's buddy is trained well and on that wagon for sure
...Always right? We don't even know that. Wait for the flip before you try something like that.
In post 724, Fate wrote:I'd still lean scum on Kuroi for that anxious mispost about asking the mod stuff.

If we kill
MariaR
Kuroi
Enigma
Sea Dragon
Toog
LadyAngel

I'm sure game will prob end in that order is fine
So I'm curious. Did you think I intentionally posted that for townie points?
In post 776, Lady Angel wrote:I honestly don't know what to make of Maria anymore. Frank lynch sounds alright.
Unvote
Vote: Frank
A naked vote and considering your low content and a whole lot of nothing, you're really inching your way to lynch territory.
In post 804, Fate wrote:If I had the kinda pull I used to we'd be lynching, since Maria's intractable play isn't getting any attention and none of the scum want to touch it.

VOTE: Kuroi

But your play is underwhelming and given you being also Nico... no you're a fine lynch that I won't lose sleep over.
I'm guessing it's because of the mod-question slip? Or do you have any other reasons?
In post 806, KuroiXHF wrote:Weekend's over. Going to read up.
^ Wow. This guy's lame. ;)

Preview Edit: Someone please give me a case on Frank, because I'm not seeing him deserving a lynch past some of the other people posting [or not].

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:45 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 809, Fate wrote:That's a huge stretch on the word truce. I was agreeing to Toog's "lets not make this an explosive take up the whole day 1v1" especially given some other factors of his posting.

It wasn't posted for townie points, it felt like a general slip/mistake regardless of alignment but it was the afterposting-the nervousness seemed to come from scum who when PMing the moderator/posting in scum qt understands and has a relationship in which they can be freely scum.

If that were posted in thread I know I'd be anxious as hell, so your quick explanation to try and deter it rubs me the wrong way.
It was more embarrassment. It was meant to be a PM and I found out it went to everyone and people knew I have a power role that - from their perspective - came out of nowhere. There's no context about why I'd ask about a roleblock and so I know, I could have a PR that's used for the town's advantage or scum's. It puts me on the radar, and not because I was trying to scum hunt.

Would you be embarrassed if that happened to you?
In post 810, MariaR wrote:
In post 808, KuroiXHF wrote:Want to know why people often scum read you? It's because of posts like these:
You act like being vague is scummy.
Being vague
is
scummy.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:54 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 813, MariaR wrote:Being vague in itself isn't scummy it's the reason on why you're being vague that you need to look at for being scummy. Same can be said for lies gambits etc etc. There is no black and white on what is and isn't scummy term wise.
Fine. Point taken. But in your case, it's scummy. And in most cases, it's scummy. Townies tend to be quite direct and unambiguous with what they're saying because they don't need an out in case they get called out on their crap.

If I ask my nephew if he put his hand into the cookie jar and he says, "Maybe I did and maybe I didn't", I tend to think they probably did.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I did ask for a case.

No one has given me one.

I have no big reason to want to vote him.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'll read up on Frank today.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:50 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 829, RCEnigma wrote:Umm Kuroi you just called out Maria for vagueness but that fits Franks entire day.

Very simplistic reads like Toog is town so Fate/panzer probably aren't. But Fate could be null.

Kokichi is coasting. Even his progression in you was that you were a scumread(no evidence of this) until your rb question and now you're town.

I would assume you're town now to keep you off his lynch.
Essentially he's coasting in the same way that he's scumreading Kokichi for. There are multiple posts that he is checking ISOs or getting ready for a big post and we still don't have the results of either. With Franks slot I have to speculate on his reads a lot which I don't like and Nico doesn't have anything gamewise to go off of.
I really don't see how. I'm not so sure what's so vague. It seems about in line with everyone else.
In post 830, Lady Angel wrote:I was definitively not poisoned last night unless the poisoned player for some reason doesn't get told if they're poisoned or not.

Right now, we know Maria claimed to target kokichi with poison, but kokichi got no result, and there isn't any other player who's claimed being poisoned. Maria also claimed being warped, and someone (SeaDragon?) backed her up on that. I think it was the host that mentioned that being roleblocked will not give you a PM saying you were roleblocked.

So either something happened with the warp that ate the poison message, Maria's lying and due to the OP saying kill flavour is ambiguous could somehow pass a factional kill as her poison (this seems incredibly unlikely). Maria was roleblocked, or she's lying for some other reason.

I don't think we're actually going to make much progress here until we can figure out the whole poison situation. If Kokichi doesn't die, then ether his role protects him from poison or Maria's lying and we look into that. If he does and flips blue, then Maria's probably clear, and if he flips town/red I'm honestly not sure.
This isn't really a read. It's more of a summary of the game. It shows you've been following the game, but not scum hunting.
In post 820, Toogeloo wrote:If we lynch Lady, we could save an extra death from happening due to poison, if that truly what's going to happen. We learn nothing in regards to whether the poison is actually real, or happened at all, but if Lady flips Blue, MariaR could possibly be pseudocleared town. Lady's stances have been a bit more clear though, while Frank has been jabbing from the sideline. Lady has less support for a lynch over Frank though, and if I had to pick between the two of them, I'd probably pick Frank to lynch over Lady as well. I think Panzerjager would be a good option as well. He's done nothing other than sheep Fate and keep active enough to stay in the game.
...What? You just mixed up the two.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:47 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 879, SeaDragon wrote:
In post 878, MariaR wrote:oh no frank please flip red so my very important role can live!
:facepalm:

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:30 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

The fact that Frank is about to be lynched and yet VOTE: LadyAngel[/b] isn't is really wrong.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:31 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 918, KuroiXHF wrote:The fact that Frank is about to be lynched and yet VOTE: LadyAngel[/b] isn't is really wrong.
VOTE: LadyAngel

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:00 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 922, Kokichi Oma wrote:Kuroi going to a wagon with no traction at all is suspect with 3 days left.
Has about the same amount of traction as Panzer. I have no problem going back on Panzer is that's what people want.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:59 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 924, MariaR wrote:Lady isn't even scummy
Effing what?
In post 925, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 921, Lady Angel wrote:
UNVOTE

Don't want to risk Frank getting hammered by someone before he can claim. I will put this back on afterwards.
Or a possible scum!frank self-hammer to avoid giving away anything.
You're thinking if Frank was scum he would hammer himself and not give any scum secrets away like he otherwise would feed us information about scum #3?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 927, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 926, KuroiXHF wrote:You're thinking if Frank was scum he would hammer himself and not give any scum secrets away like
he otherwise would feed us information about scum #3?
This doesn't seem like town mindset, but rather "Blue Team" mindset. You lumped Frank in with Red Team by stating he wouldn't give away scum #3, and didn't state anything in regards to Blue alignment possibilities.

I'd prefer not to vote because [REDACTED], but this would get a vote from me, and if you and I are alive tomorrow, I will be revisiting this.
I forgot about the blue team, but that doesn't even matter. I didn't lump Frank in with the red team but I did mention Frank in terms of the hypothetical that people tend to assume he's scum. He's not going to give us anything if he's scum. If he's town, I'd love to see what he's got and I feel he's scum hunting as well as the average townie this game has.
In post 929, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 926, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 924, MariaR wrote:Lady isn't even scummy
Effing what?
In post 925, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 921, Lady Angel wrote:
UNVOTE

Don't want to risk Frank getting hammered by someone before he can claim. I will put this back on afterwards.
Or a possible scum!frank self-hammer to avoid giving away anything.
You're thinking if Frank was scum he would hammer himself and not give any scum secrets away like he otherwise would feed us information about scum #3?
No, if Frank were scum at -1 he could just self-hammer and avoid giving out information at all, since information he could fake could still be disproved or not taken seriously anyways, and if given the choice in a situation like this scum would probably want to give away as little as possible.

Or a partner (if he has any) could just hammer him and not give him the chance to claim if it's a scummy role anyways.

There's a lot of reasons that leaving someone at L-1 when they could be scum is a bad idea.
I'm glad you're actually contributing to this game now, albeit you have to be pushed. But you're simply not really saying much. If he self-hammered, he wouldn't have forgone the opportunity to otherwise share information, because scum try to plead their innocence rather than saying, "You got me. I'm scum. Here's a clue as to how to find the last scum".
In post 931, SeaDragon wrote:
In post 918, KuroiXHF wrote:The fact that Frank is about to be lynched and yet VOTE: LadyAngel[/b] isn't is really wrong.
Frank is scummier than lady.
Trying to switch wagons like this is probably a buddy
I already mentioned I have no worries switching to Panzer. If others express interest, I'll happily switch it back that way, but deadline is approaching.

Also, so many mentioned they find Frank scummy, but I get vague responses when I ask why.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I pushed a Panzer wagon and it didn't gain traction. Not too sure why people are focusing on LadyAngel?

And how is Fate and I opposing this lynch a problem?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Welcome!

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Spoiler:
In post 551, Korina wrote:
Votecount 2.2

Toogeloo(2)
~ (6), (9)

RCEnigma(2)
~ (15), (5)
Panzerjager(1)
~ (8)
FrankJaeger(1)
~ (12)

Not Voting (6): Kokichi Oma(8), SeaDragon(17), Gamma Emerald(2), (6), LadyAngel(3), Toogeloo(17)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2018-09-11 15:50:00)

MOD REMINDERSWas gonna prod people but they posted before I got to it.
Sorry for being MIA yesterday, school/rl is a bitch sometimes... ALSO I didn't realize we had this many votes in play.
Rip me.

FLAVOR
Did you know?: Kirby can inhale any pocketable projectile in Ultimate and spit it back out as a star?

In post 626, Korina wrote:
Votecount 2.3

LadyAngel(3)
~ (22), (21), (15)

Toogeloo(2)
~ (8), (12)
RCEnigma(2)
~ (20), (5)
Fate(2)
~ (6), (20)
Panzerjager(1)
~ (19)

Not Voting (2): (10), Toogeloo(23)

MOD REMINDERSProf Fridays needs a prod. The last post was at: 8/30/2018 10:22:00 PM which was 2 days 12 hours 58 minutes 37 seconds ago.
Fate needs a prod. The last post was at: 8/31/2018 8:36:00 AM which was 2 days 2 hours 44 minutes 37 seconds ago.

FLAVOR
Did you know?: Pac-Man is the only character to have a substantial difference in head icons between the two versions of SSB4?

In post 672, Korina wrote:
Votecount 2.3 (fixed)

LadyAngel(3)
~ (23), (25), (21)

Toogeloo(2)
~ (8), (18)
RCEnigma(2)
~ (29), (13)
Panzerjager(2)
~ (22), (21)
Fate(1)
~ (8)

Not Voting (2): (15), Toogeloo(23)

MOD REMINDERSFate needs a prod. The last post was at: 8/31/2018 8:36:00 AM which was 2 days 11 hours 4 minutes 44 seconds ago. - Fate was already prodded.

FLAVOR
Did you know?: Pac-Man is the only character to have a substantial difference in head icons between the two versions of SSB4?

In post 631, FrankJaeger wrote:@mod
I'm voting Jager (the other one)

Will fix after work, mobile posting is hard
-Kor
This has been fixed. Voting Panzer as "Jager" now works and the votecounter picks up on it.
In post 777, Korina wrote:
Votecount 2.4

FrankJaeger(4)
~ (62), (48), (43), (10)

Panzerjager(2)
~ (23), (22)
Toogeloo(1)
~ (18)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (16)
MariaR(1)
~ (24)
LadyAngel(1)
~ (23)

Not Voting (2): (15), Toogeloo(26)

MOD REMINDERSHoly shit you guys posted a lot overnight...
Alright, who drank the entire coffee pot?

FLAVOR
Did you know?: Wario and Snake are the only characters in Brawl who make noises when they eat Food.

In post 807, Korina wrote:
Votecount 2.5

FrankJaeger(4)
~ (63), (50), (45), (10)

Panzerjager(2)
~ (24), (25)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (16)
MariaR(1)
~ (21)
LadyAngel(1)
~ (24)
KuroiXHF(1)
~ (29)

Not Voting (2): (26), Toogeloo(26)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

FLAVOR
Did you know?: Duck Hunt is the only character to share a name with a stage?

In post 863, Korina wrote:
Votecount 2.6

FrankJaeger(4)
~ (68), (51), (12), (62)

Panzerjager(2)
~ (30), (31)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (16)
MariaR(1)
~ (23)
LadyAngel(1)
~ (25)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (33)

Not Voting (2): (29), Toogeloo(32)

MOD REMINDERSProf Fridays is still MIA.

FLAVOR
Did you know?: The Melee version of Battlefield has a unique series symbol that has never been used on any other stage?

In post 914, Korina wrote:
Votecount 2.7

FrankJaeger(5)
~ (73), (53), (13), (69), (41)

RCEnigma(2)
~ (18), (26)
Panzerjager(2)
~ (31), (33)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (34)

Not Voting (2): (32), Toogeloo(35)

MOD REMINDERS
Korina has been warned for posting under an account unrelated to this game (Vex Vience),
in addition to impersonating the mod
SeaDragon (Eragon) has not been warned however.

FLAVORWill be updated in morning.
RC, are you kidding me?

Spoiler warning:
There's a lot of vote counts
-Kor
Last edited by Korina on Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

^ Actually,
Mod, can you please spoiler that whole quote wall, please? For navigation's sake.

Done.
-Kor
Last edited by Korina on Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:57 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I just want this day to end.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:24 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

VOTE: Panzer

So I'm curious who could have went after Frank or how he survived.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 980, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 978, KuroiXHF wrote:So I'm curious who could have went after Frank
lol

VOTE: Kuroi

Clearly both scum teams? Why would you have reason to think otherwise?
This is Super Smash Brothers and you don't think there's a vig among us?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I don't think a vig would know someone's immune. Even if Frank is bulletproof or partially bulletproof, a vig wouldn't know anymore than scum.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 989, SeaDragon wrote:so what your saying is

A vig shot frank and frank didnt die or claim attacked/healed...

and yet the vig was just like, "meh he still could probably be town, i see no reason to out this"
I'm saying it's quite possible. I didn't say "this is how it is". I said, "I wondered what happened". This is a possible scenario.

And no, Frank obviously didn't claim anything until just then. Especially if Frank is a one/two/X-time bulletproof, I'd much rather give the impression that I'm completely bulletproof.

But yeah, how many bulletproof scum exist? Even despite multiball?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 990, PJ. wrote:
In post 985, SeaDragon wrote:
In post 982, PJ. wrote:that's bad info
explain?
He's lying, I'm a watcher. Nobody visited him aside from me.
In post 993, Kokichi Oma wrote:Also why would you choose to watch Frank of all people?
This warrants some thinking.

And on another note, I hope Toog isn't bored anymore.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Hider:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Hider

Also Panz, Frank said he didn't use his ability so if anything, you're corroborating his claim.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Oh. New page.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I think there's an issue in people assuming Frank is claiming bulletproof, even though he didn't say that. I'm fine with hammering, but we'd be doing a disservice if we didn't let Frank respond to Toog.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

BTW I wanted to check on something. Toog, you said your name scan essentially verifies who's who? Like if I say X is my character, you can check to see if that's true or if they're using a fake claim?

It'd be good to get people out of their shell.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1020, Toogeloo wrote:I've been trying to be aggressively scum hunting since I am Bulletproof and hoping to draw kills. I lost no vests last night, but I was roleblocked (I think...results came back "inconclusive."), so someone out there is scared of me.
You weren't roleblocked.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1023, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1021, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1020, Toogeloo wrote:I've been trying to be aggressively scum hunting since I am Bulletproof and hoping to draw kills. I lost no vests last night, but I was roleblocked (I think...results came back "inconclusive."), so someone out there is scared of me.
You weren't roleblocked.
How do you know this?
Actually, I'm going to rephrase this. I don't have results that anyone visited Toogeloo, although I suppose I could have been roleblocked, myself.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I may as well claim part of my ability. I'm a JOAT, not a watcher.

I assumed Toog to be killed N1, since he's pretty much the power player of Day One.

I'm a bit surprised he didn't die.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

As townie as Fridays was, I'm completely unimpressed with him. His towniness means nothing if he's so inactive and uninterested, he can't be bothered to scum hunt.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #76) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:26 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1071, Fate wrote:SOUNDS LIKE THERES ENOUGH SUPPORT FOR A POWER WAGON ON KUROI SCUM

YOURE ALL WELCOME PRE FLIP

protection would be nice since Ive been outed as a non-BP but hey theres a watcher and an IC so I wont be greedy
OOC talk, your personality is very abrasive and quite annoying.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:42 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Panzer is unfortunately not red.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:46 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm also guessing Fate isn't scum either.

So this brings the list down to: Kokichi Oma, Gamma Emerald, LadyAngel, Toogeloo, Toranaga, Fate, RCEnigma

Angel's on fire so... I'll hold off my vote until I learn more.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:27 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

So are you calling Lady Angel a liar or do you think we have more than one arsonist?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:56 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

My next question is who's the first guy Maria set on fire? Because she has no choice. She had to have set them on fire.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (isolation #81) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

My results indicated you're not red, considering you're still alive.

Maybe not be terri-town and jump the gun without waiting for the answers to be asked.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (isolation #82) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Panzer visited Fate.

Red [mostly likely] made a kill.

This logic indicates if scum Panzer visited Fate, Fate would have died.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1130, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1127, KuroiXHF wrote:Panzer visited Fate.

Red [mostly likely] made a kill.

This logic indicates if scum Panzer visited Fate, Fate would have died.
Or could have killed and used another ability as well probably?
Possibly. I wouldn't say probably.
In post 1131, Kokichi Oma wrote:Btw lynch kuroi he is for sure scum after yesterday
I'm scum because... I was wrong about a player?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Toranga - Conftown
Toogeloo, Panzerjager
Fate, Gamma Emerald, RCEnigma
Kokichi Oma
Lady Angel,

I've already stated why I don't like LA. Kokichi thinks I defended Frank. I used to think Fate is scum, and still can be. I'm bringing a new eye to Gamma because I'm beginning to think he's flying a bit under the radar. I nearly forgot he was in the game. RCEnigma brings a lot of scum traits, but a lot of town reasoning/motivation too. Toog seems outwardly town, yet I'm really curious why he's still alive. Panzer screams scum, but night action suggests otherwise. Toranga is obvtown.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1121, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1116, KuroiXHF wrote:So are you calling Lady Angel a liar or do you think we have more than one arsonist?
Maybe a motivator?
Possibly. I'm not saying this was the only conceivable option, but we have to look for the most realistic option.
In post 1134, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 1117, PJ. wrote:
Vote: Kuroi

Your push on me at the end of day 2 screams Red buddy. If we can get rid of the last red, then we only have one NK to worry about, plus the last fire shots from Maria.
How? I'm thinking more of probably the few that jumped on Panzer when it became a likely wagon, not the person who was virtually on him for pretty much the entire day.
In post 1137, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1133, KuroiXHF wrote:Toog seems outwardly town, yet I'm really curious why he's still alive.
Why is conftown Fridays/Toranaga still alive? Why is it Day 3 and we have 3 dead scum and 1 dead town?

I mean if you look at Day 1 and Day 2, Red team looks like they just rolled over and died before the game even started.
I answered this day two. Fridays was useless and Poranga hasn't done squat so far. To follow someone without question, they need to satisfy two prerequisites:
1. They're absolutely town.
2. They absolutely know what they're doing.

Fridays met one of them.
In post 1140, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1133, KuroiXHF wrote:Kokichi thinks I defended Frank.
I clearly said you were likely blue so this is false
Alright, fine. But again, how am I obviously scum for defending Frank?

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I screwed up the coding. I hope you guys can still understand what I'm writing well enough.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (isolation #87) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1145, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1142, KuroiXHF wrote:Alright, fine. But again, how am I obviously scum for defending Frank?
Not for defense. But because of the post you made which seemed convinced frank was red scum but you didnt think of the possibility of blue
Which post was that? I was never sure Frank was scum. If I did believe it, I would have absolutely voted him.

And if your argument is that everyone always remembers a multi-ball game is multi-ball, you're absolutely mistaken.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #88) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1148, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 927, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 926, KuroiXHF wrote:You're thinking if Frank was scum he would hammer himself and not give any scum secrets away like
he otherwise would feed us information about scum #3?
This doesn't seem like town mindset, but rather "Blue Team" mindset. You lumped Frank in with Red Team by stating he wouldn't give away scum #3, and didn't state anything in regards to Blue alignment possibilities.

I'd prefer not to vote because [REDACTED], but this would get a vote from me, and if you and I are alive tomorrow, I will be revisiting this.
That's a hypothetical. I didn't think he was scum. Toog thought he was and I was asking questions on the assumption to understand his logic.

At no point during Day Two did I think Frank was scum. At least, not until the page was locked and he flipped.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:08 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm a miller so if cops investigate me, they'll probably see red.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:08 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'll get to the rest later on. Busy day today..

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:59 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I haven't conceded. I've had a busy day. I'll respond when I can.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (isolation #92) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:42 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1153, RCEnigma wrote:I shot Kuroi last night.
In post 1154, RCEnigma wrote:I thought maybe he vested since he did claim a joat role, but he watched Fate he says so there's that.
I have no vests, nor have I received any sort of notification that I've been shot.
In post 1182, Toranaga wrote:ok I'll read the game maybe today
*sigh*
In post 1188, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1186, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm a miller so if cops investigate me, they'll probably see red.
"probably"

I'd lynch this on the "probably"

also a miller needs to kinda openclaim it and this is d3

did you claim it before today?
This is multi-ball so it does muddy the waters a bit. If you're inclined to vote me based on the word probably, you're not that interested in scum hunting.
In post 1189, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1188, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1186, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm a miller so if cops investigate me, they'll probably see red.
"probably"

I'd lynch this on the "probably"

also a miller needs to kinda openclaim it and this is d3

did you claim it before today?
Yeah uh I don’t buy miller that investigates as one alignment here, plus this makes your previous claim incredibly convoluted.
I didn't claim it. I thought about claiming on day one, but decided against it because it'd provide a bad image. But it's not like someone investigated me, came up with a scum verdict and here I am providing it. I'm being scumread because I didn't vote Frank, after asking for reasons
repeatedly
and not getting a good reason until after I found him already lynched.
In post 1190, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 1179, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1141, PJ. wrote:I don't want to full claim, but I have a modality with my character's original franchise and SSB. I can essentially choose one or the other.
Do you care if I reveal your character name and let the town decide as well?

---
In post 1161, Toranaga wrote:do you guys need help or game is good as it is?
Who'd you visit last night, just for curiosity sake.

---
In post 1039, Lady Angel wrote:
...Any particular reason why this magically only comes up when you're about to be lynched?
Magically? GTFOH. I'm glad I set you on fire.
In post 1192, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Haha lynch this
^ Wonderfully devoid of substance.
In post 1193, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1192, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Haha lynch this
welp

guess I'm not playing this game

scum, if you don't kill me tonight I will read this game and solve and you don't want me to do it when I'm mech clear

js

toranaga bless
...Did he replace out or something?
In post 1200, RCEnigma wrote:Actually strike that, if Kuroi is Kirby it makes sense he would have targeted Maria and gotten Seadragons watcher ability then used it N2 on Fate. If that makes sense to anyone else.

I don't think there are three roleblockers?(hopefully) but we have 2 rb claims Day 2 and prof was jailed n1 so I'd count that. Kuroi could claim rbed to avoid having to out watching somebody.
I'm not Kirby.

I'm Bowser. Green JOAT with four pawns (Boo, Goomba, Chain Chomp and Koopa, Kamek) who each do different things. (Watch, Track, Motion Detect, Voyeur and Follow). I can also set people on fire.

I set no one on fire N1 and Lady N2.

I watched Toog N1 and tracked Panz N2.

I could also probably prove I'm a miller too. If I'm a miller, that means there has to be a cop. If LA is indeed a jailkeeper, she could protect any cop who claims before she dies. Or if you still think I'm scum, kill me.
In post 1205, Toogeloo wrote:Panzer is Pikachu. I am going full tin foil that he was probably using SeaDragon's Watch results since I can't understand what makes Pikachu a Watcher. That being said, I don't understand why Ryu is a Compulsive Poisoner Busdriver either, or a Wii Fit Trainer roleblocks while protecting, but whatever.

ISOing DT, he was all about lynching Nico Day 1. What kind of Watcher watches his scum reads? Panzer's watch on Fate last night makes some semblance of sense since he was sheeping Fate hard yesterday, but Fate's been really bad this game and makes a fairly questionable watch as well.

All that being said, Kuroi looks like he's basically conceded, so I'm willing to wait on this for now.

Vote: Kuroi
I will admit Pikachu really doesn't make sense as a watcher.
In post 1210, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1198, RCEnigma wrote:if you believe Kuroi is Green and actually a Miller who also claimed joat.
If he was miller he would claim it day 1. He probably claimed miller now seeing that there was a godfather.
No I wouldn't. I'm also not seeing any sincerity in any of these posts.

VOTE: Kokichi Oma

Also, a godfather indicates there ARE cops, so having a miller would make sense, especially with my flavor.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (isolation #93) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:43 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

And I screwed up the coding again, but you can figure it out.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #94) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:21 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Mobile post and yes, I investigate one person per night maximum.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (isolation #95) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:22 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1219, Fate wrote:Kuroi watching me as a claim is complete bs too...there's no way I'd be the NK so its likely he targeted me with some scum ass ability
I didnt watch you. I tracked Panz who visited you.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1225 (isolation #96) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:29 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Well that's what it is. I asked the moderator on the first night if I could both ignite and investigate and Korina said yes.

I've kind of assumed everyone was as powered as me but my line of logic is that it balances out because of the miller.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (isolation #97) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:19 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

The rules say nothing about a bah post.

So bah. Go [REDACTED TEAM]!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”