Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #201) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1450, horrordude0215 wrote:Are you ready Alonzo? I'm getting my balls out.

I was really having a hard time solidifying my reads because things have gotten a bit jumbled, so I reread a shit ton and did ISO reads on all of the living players + alch (holy shit skitter yours took forever) and I think I have a better idea of where I'm at. Without further ado:

Code: Select all

Neutral
   / 1         /   7 \
   |          /      |
Scum 0       /     8 Town
   ---------O---------

This is referencing a game he and I were just in where a newer player broke out this little tool in the middle of day 1 to try and get pressure off of his building wagon. I thought it was a good tool, but his implementation of it was less than brilliant. In a fun and ironic turn of events, I ended up using the same scale/ranking system later on in the day to help push his lynch and it lead town to a Day 1 win. I found it really helps me get a good grasp on where my reads are at when things are a little muddled for me. Ranking is from 0 (people that are basically confscum) to 8 (clears and people that are basically conftown). It's pretty straightforward and the order below is from town to scum... here ya go.

Skygazer
- Just getting this out of the way now because she's clear. Damn, this is easy so far.
Final read:

LaserGuy
- I've felt pretty good about Laser from early on - he's shown good attempts at gamesolving and scumhunting and has been the only person that I've consistently townread. He was pushing implosion early on. His Day 2 ISO isn't great being on the Alch counterwagon, but I think his play on Day 1 and 3 makes me overlook that, being on and pushing both of the scum wagons.
Current Read:

popopopopopopo
- I haven't liked popo's lack of content this game (he hasn't really done much aside from the random push Day 2), but after looking at his ISO I'm realizing I'm probably wrong about my read on him so far. He basically lolhammered implosion and was pushing Alch for most of yesterday, so if he's scum he has been driving the bus the entire time. He's about on the same level as Laser because of that, probably a step lower because of his general lack of content, but his reads have been better than mine at least at this point.
Current Read:

Not_Mafia
- I said it before, this is a slot that is basically always playing as null as possible, and that's continuing here. All of his votes have been on whatever wagon would end the day the fastest. He's the best lynch today though because we have the extra mislynch and the lolhammer shouldn't be anywhere near lylo, and my POE has him as at least a 1/3 chance of being scum right now.
Current read:

skitter30
- This is a hard slot to call for me at the moment. Skitter seemed like a pretty easy townread based on content, but her votes have been making me rethink that. She was voting for Sky at the end of both Day 1 and 2, and I don't know if I really credit her with the Alch hammer given that N_M would have done it in his next post anyways. Alch seemed pretty distant with skitter compared to other players. In fact... Alch never really reads skitter at all in the game. is the closest that I can find in his ISO of giving any opinion about skitter's slot at all, yet he feels the need to bring her in the neighborhood in to help prove his invisibility read? When I add that to the strange situation of alch potentially doing the kill Night 1, the only explanation I can think of is that it was a calculated move because skitter was more of a tracker risk.
Current Read:

Alonzo
- All of Day 1 here was spent pushing the N_M policy lynch. Day 2 he tunnels on N_M some more and then baits the lolhammer he know would be coming in followed by chainsawing Alch in . is about where we start to see the tunnel vision goggles start to come off, and then he appears to effort a bit for Day 3 after being brought up to L-1, but the end result was him not voting at deadline. , , and look really bad in hindsight as well. His play today has been nothing short of baffling - he suddenly wants to see N_M's towngame in , but that wasn't enough for him back in . I don't really buy the "oh no, what if he's town?" read that directly contradicts his penultimate vote yesterday. He's 0 for 3 on lynch wagons, and his content started going downhill once his wagon went away yesterday.
Current Read:

My cards are on the table - happy to dialogue about any or all of this with anyone around. I'm still going to stick with the N_M vote today, Alonzo and Skitter would follow at this point.
Alonzo or Skitter then amirite?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #202) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Alonzo »

VOTE:SKITTER
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #203) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Alonzo »

A) when the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.
B) yes one of my first ones
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #204) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Alonzo »

Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #205) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1480, LaserGuy wrote:
In post 1477, Alonzo wrote:A) when the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.
Can you pretend that I'm an idiot with no understanding of subtly or metaphor and try explaining this again?
I could explain it in a thousand different ways, the TLDR was always NM needed to go.

Town is stronger for it.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #206) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Alonzo »

POPOPO
give reads
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #207) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Well by the time it gets to D4 It's not Policy anymore.

To catch a fish you need the right bait.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #208) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Dont you trust everyone thats TR'd me so far...?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #209) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Do you agree with those Who SR me?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #210) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Alonzo »

How do you feel about me now you know I'm largely useless as either alignment?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #211) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Why is no one talking?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #212) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1481, popopopopopopo wrote:i feel like skitter today, horrordude tomorrow nets us the win over 50% of the time

maybe we mass claim here >.>
Explain the math here? this is vague
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #213) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Alonzo »

more like laserguy hasn't had to do as much to earn his TR as some other slots, his big wallposts of earlygame have evaporated now.. and hes chasing shadows still asking questions about my stance on not maf...
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #214) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1504, popopopopopopo wrote:i find it hard to believe that there wasnt any scum on it considering how fast the wagon developed.
Why wouldn't that wagon develop quickly? it's the the only time you posted a wall all game when you cased RM and it was stronger than RC's laboured push on alch at that point in the game. I look at that wago and the only votes I really question are yours and Lasers.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #215) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Unvote
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #216) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1513, LaserGuy wrote:
In post 1495, Alonzo wrote:How do you feel about me now you know I'm largely useless as either alignment?
I don't agree with this assessment of you. Don't sell yourself short.

On the whole I guess read your meta. Tonally you're pretty similar between your Town and scum games, and I don't see any obvious pings. With only one scum game that's pretty dated anyway, it's hard to draw any really strong conclusions.
In post 1506, Alonzo wrote:more like laserguy hasn't had to do as much to earn his TR as some other slots, his big wallposts of earlygame have evaporated now.. and hes chasing shadows still asking questions about my stance on not maf...
Activity is pretty NAI for me. Skimming through my ISO, this doesn't appear anyway to be true except for toDay, when we had five players with two on V/LAs, which is hardly conducive to discussion. For the latter, I asked you one question about N_M and followed up when you gave me a non-answer. This does not feel like a genuine attempt to analyse my content.

Speaking of inactivity, where is horrordude?

snoochie boochies

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77128&p=10438826#p10438826
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #217) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:34 am

Post by Alonzo »

vt
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #218) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Alonzo »

VOTE : HORRORDUDE
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #219) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Alonzo »

200+ posts to score half what NM did on my math test?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #220) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Alonzo »

hmmm 1467 was a tongue in cheek joke to sky.

As for todays votes, I think skitter got the better of the interactions so far and I have adjusted my vote accordingly
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #221) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1541, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1536, Alonzo wrote:
VOTE : HORRORDUDE
In post 1537, Alonzo wrote:200+ posts to score half what NM did on my math test?
can u translate the second quote?

alonzo can u talk about why u won that scumgame you just linked?
A reference to his last set of reads that scored me fairly lowdown.

Re that game- Town imploded, I merely helped guide them through the set of binary votes they setup along the way, we only nk'd power roles, the rest died to overzealous lynch mobs
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #222) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Alonzo »

Whatya thinking now laseyguy?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #223) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Alonzo »

LaserGuy*
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #224) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Alonzo »

Im town
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #225) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Alonzo »

Go back and Reread RC vs Alonzo, Rc can see my play all day and doesnt call it scummy. Only a problem to Rc if it stalls his pushes.

Its TVT till the end.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #226) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Alonzo »

I do think horro ris most likely scum here, Giving readslist on D4 using a metric tool designed for brandnew players to form D1 reads, followed by some pretty basic reads is good enough for me today.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #227) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1450, horrordude0215 wrote:Are you ready Alonzo? I'm getting my balls out.

I was really having a hard time solidifying my reads because things have gotten a bit jumbled, so I reread a shit ton and did ISO reads on all of the living players + alch (holy shit skitter yours took forever) and I think I have a better idea of where I'm at. Without further ado:

Code: Select all

Neutral
   / 1         /   7 \
   |          /      |
Scum 0       /     8 Town
   ---------O---------

This is referencing a game he and I were just in where a newer player broke out this little tool in the middle of day 1 to try and get pressure off of his building wagon. I thought it was a good tool, but his implementation of it was less than brilliant. In a fun and ironic turn of events, I ended up using the same scale/ranking system later on in the day to help push his lynch and it lead town to a Day 1 win. I found it really helps me get a good grasp on where my reads are at when things are a little muddled for me. Ranking is from 0 (people that are basically confscum) to 8 (clears and people that are basically conftown). It's pretty straightforward and the order below is from town to scum... here ya go.

Skygazer
- Just getting this out of the way now because she's clear. Damn, this is easy so far.
Final read:

LaserGuy
- I've felt pretty good about Laser from early on - he's shown good attempts at gamesolving and scumhunting and has been the only person that I've consistently townread. He was pushing implosion early on. His Day 2 ISO isn't great being on the Alch counterwagon, but I think his play on Day 1 and 3 makes me overlook that, being on and pushing both of the scum wagons.
Current Read:

popopopopopopo
- I haven't liked popo's lack of content this game (he hasn't really done much aside from the random push Day 2), but after looking at his ISO I'm realizing I'm probably wrong about my read on him so far. He basically lolhammered implosion and was pushing Alch for most of yesterday, so if he's scum he has been driving the bus the entire time. He's about on the same level as Laser because of that, probably a step lower because of his general lack of content, but his reads have been better than mine at least at this point.
Current Read:

Not_Mafia
- I said it before, this is a slot that is basically always playing as null as possible, and that's continuing here. All of his votes have been on whatever wagon would end the day the fastest. He's the best lynch today though because we have the extra mislynch and the lolhammer shouldn't be anywhere near lylo, and my POE has him as at least a 1/3 chance of being scum right now.
Current read:

skitter30
- This is a hard slot to call for me at the moment. Skitter seemed like a pretty easy townread based on content, but her votes have been making me rethink that. She was voting for Sky at the end of both Day 1 and 2, and I don't know if I really credit her with the Alch hammer given that N_M would have done it in his next post anyways. Alch seemed pretty distant with skitter compared to other players. In fact... Alch never really reads skitter at all in the game. is the closest that I can find in his ISO of giving any opinion about skitter's slot at all, yet he feels the need to bring her in the neighborhood in to help prove his invisibility read? When I add that to the strange situation of alch potentially doing the kill Night 1, the only explanation I can think of is that it was a calculated move because skitter was more of a tracker risk.
Current Read:

Alonzo
- All of Day 1 here was spent pushing the N_M policy lynch. Day 2 he tunnels on N_M some more and then baits the lolhammer he know would be coming in followed by chainsawing Alch in . is about where we start to see the tunnel vision goggles start to come off, and then he appears to effort a bit for Day 3 after being brought up to L-1, but the end result was him not voting at deadline. , , and look really bad in hindsight as well. His play today has been nothing short of baffling - he suddenly wants to see N_M's towngame in , but that wasn't enough for him back in . I don't really buy the "oh no, what if he's town?" read that directly contradicts his penultimate vote yesterday. He's 0 for 3 on lynch wagons, and his content started going downhill once his wagon went away yesterday.
Current Read:

My cards are on the table - happy to dialogue about any or all of this with anyone around. I'm still going to stick with the N_M vote today, Alonzo and Skitter would follow at this point.
specifically im calling this post fraudulent.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #228) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Alonzo »

one refuses to be teabagged in such a manner!
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #229) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Alonzo »

Unvote

talk to me clownface
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #230) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Alonzo »

The more you post popo the more that RM push looks so staged ;)
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #231) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Alonzo »

you ask me how I won...bussing was part of it..
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #232) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Alonzo »

you said NM would, why not popo?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #233) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Alonzo »

alch was going down slowly before the CW, Imnot seeing much from popo that assures me he wasn't being coached back then..
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #234) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Alonzo »

like he cobbled someone elses words into a read...
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #235) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Its unlikely... I know...
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #236) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Prod Horror some more
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #237) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Alonzo »

sure
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #238) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Alonzo »

The whiteness of your trousers makes your eyebrows pop-opopopo
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #239) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 547, implosion wrote:Re: popo.
all
of his stances have been very one-dimensional. His entire trajectory is the easiest thing in the world to fake as scum. His two interesting votes have been on horror and random, and both of those votes were for sort of monolithic instances of "this individual thing is really, really scummy." For horror it was the invisibility thing and his subsequent treatment of his invisibility read; I maintain that this is a really easy thing for scum to scumread. But that's not as egregious as his randomidget vote, which he gives immediately after randomidget's which I would call very surface-level scummy.

Both of his votes have the property that theoretical scum who doesn't have a ton of familiarity with the player list and who isn't actually deeply engaged in the content of arguments, would have a really easy time making them. Both of the things that he votes for are sort of "out of place", the kind of thing that I think at a glance is easy to view as scummy but upon actual scrutiny isn't really scum indicative. With his horrordude vote, he further a couple of times, but despite seemingly having high conviction, didn't push it, eventually saying it was . With randomidget he let other people justify the vote for him. All of his argumentation in the game just looks like scum who wants to find votes that he can justify without actually pushing or heavily associating himself with. He doesn't look like he has genuine convictions behind his reads. Top that off with a healthy dose of (looks like just a flat-out attempt to pocket alch and is really weird phrasing out of nowhere if town) and his awful around wagon, leaving the avenue open to jump on me still without any actual original thought. There have been a lot of lurkers in the game but popo's lurked at the most convenient times for scum to be lurking, when the game just started to develop a lot of heavy back-and-forth in the past few days. He's still coasting off of these two reads that were each based off of a single post. That just doesn't feel like town who's invested in solving the game. If he'd been lurking the entire time I could see it as purely uninvested town but it looks like he wants to look like he's invested without actually investing.

VOTE: popo
Brutal.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #240) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Alonzo »

It sounds like you did if you arrived at Scum!Alonzo....
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #241) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Laser/Popopo should I sheep the rest of town here who tell me POPOPo is innocent by association?

I'm thinking I can cop less heat by Ignoring my instinct here...
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (isolation #242) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Alonzo »

POPOPO throw me a friggin bone here..
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #243) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Then again laser you deserve to win here for effort...
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #244) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Alonzo »

Err Im town at Lylo and I feel I have been pretty transparent of my thoughts to this point...
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #245) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Alonzo »

looks like its about your reads now then popopo
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #246) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Alonzo »

dont vote yet tho.. i wanna rebuke, but not enough time to now
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #247) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:54 am

Post by Alonzo »

If popopo hasn't lynched me by the time you get back... Its safe to assume he's town...

Its pretty safe RN as it is huh...
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #248) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Alonzo »

Exactly...

If ur scum this is the most hollywood I have ever seen...
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #249) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Alonzo »

VOTE: LASERGUY

WP all tho
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #250) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Alonzo »

I guess my simple rebuke will be... Do I beg you to stop stonewalling me as scum??

Replacing NSG isn't alignment indicative.

I never opposed the d1 lynch, I was vocal I considered it viable.

Jumping onto the RM wagon was the best thing I could do at the point to get the reactions I needed to sort some tough slots. You made a good case. Nm Following me on the vote everyday was not something I asked for nor wanted, but I felt my case on NM needed more emphasis. It was selfish. But not scum motivated.

I will RR alonzo vs alch, I dont remember ever having a stong TR on that slot, tho I do recall venting fustration at the amount of people who wernt posting, and suggesting we keep a livlier slot around for the sake of gameplay which Is what I expect LG is trying to twist there.

point 4 is pretty much point 3. I will RR.

I dint kill skitter you did because you couldn't kill POPO as skitter correctly TR'd me.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #251) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Laser had me fooled right up to today as well, no shame in admitting it.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #252) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Alonzo »

haha
#GOMD
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #253) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Alonzo »

still town
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #254) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Alonzo »

WP laser
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #255) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Alonzo »

I'l hang my head in shame now =(
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #256) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Alonzo »

WP Laser.

Chances are If you vote Popo I sheep so it was win win.

gg

Well played Rc too, I aint never seen reads like them before...

NM-when town holds a door open for you... walk through it =)

Popo what was the tipping point in your thinking?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”