Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Omochao »

just gonna uhh

VOTE: gamma

ive been following this game since yesterday, ill just like put quotes around stuff thatll take a bit but yeah

my reads are something like this vv (roughly in order)

Town:
thor
cheeky
skitter
mckid
trivium
a50*

Null:
ddj
darklight
lady
robert
joges

Scum:
soviet
gamma

*i want to believe but he's trying his hardest to make me not town read this
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Omochao »

oh im trivium and soviet is gone

ignore those
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Omochao »

this is to page 8 (multi quote actually missed two posts and those will be forgotton to the void)
In post 9, Sickofit1138 wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Because sister, you're the only familiar name to ne i think :D
minor town pts to voting familiar faces
In post 27, CheekyTeeky wrote:
I think this is either TvS or SvS.

I dislike both their page 1 posting.

First I don't like Robert saying they'll vote someone until they post - it's a thinly veiled fake pressure vote. Then I don't like the immeadiate unvote after Lady calls him a liar. If he was pressure voting to get the game going why isn't he moving his vote elsewhere to get more people to post? The unvote in this instance is scummy.

Angel is less scummy but I dislike her asking "lynch all liars?" instead of commenting on whether being a liar is AI for Robert.
i like the first half of this

the rest of it isn't reachy but just doesn't make sense. Like the whole idea of lynch all liars is that lying is scummy regardless of who it is.
In post 38, Almost50 wrote:
In post 36, Jingle wrote:
Almost50 replaces Sickofit1138.
The BEST thing in this game is THERE'S NI BLOODY NIGHT KILL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nani the fuck
In post 46, DuckDuckJab wrote:
In post 38, Almost50 wrote:-snip-

I thought getting nightkilled was your favorite thing?
You rolled scum this time?

Thinking Darklight and LA are scum based on first impressions.

-BuJ
why is there no vote attatched to this? doesn't flow with the rest of the post. Might be because hydra.
In post 74, DuckDuckJab wrote:
If someone doesn't make something from nothing, how do we kick off a spicy d1 and kill teh scumz? This will sound silly and I agree Cheeky's post was reachy. there's some parts of it I don't agree with, and bits of it which I think could come from scum -- but not just the fact she's drawing blood from a stone out of rvs. that's town.

For the record if this was her posting on like page 10 I'd agree with you 1000%

~ tw
why would you agree if she made that assertion on page 10 lol
In post 75, themilkcartonkid wrote: Still no satisfactory answer and its mindblowing you guys aren't pressuring this...
mindblowing how everyone saw that and just ignored it

not that its lynchable

but its just something so ridiculous i would expect town to vote it out of sheer paranoia
In post 99, CheekyTeeky wrote: -snip-
First, A50 is too smart to make such a slip (of true) and is definitely too smart to then bring further attention to it by walking back his slip. This isn't even WIFOM it is just the kind of analytical player he is. This makes it a townslip.
imagine being smallbrained enough to make a slip. how amateurish. /s
this whole post sucks btw
In post 86, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: almost50
this vote SUCKS.
In post 107, CheekyTeeky wrote: -snip-
That's the feeling I got but then I was like...would Jingle put us in a game with no NKs? Unlikely. More likely that Milk is trying to PR hunt
i feel like this is kinda weak. from the perspective of scum!milk i would assume that he already has an idea of whether there's gonna be a night kill, and i doubt that he would be worried about town being informed or something, he would just shoot him at night. what pr could possibly be responsible for no nightkills and still be normal?
In post 110, Gamma Emerald wrote:Press X to doubt
this continued push seem towny at all regardless of A50's flip. if this was actually something that pinged gamma that hard, he would have voted as sloon as A50 made the slip, but he only jumped on after someone else did.
In post 114, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also you used the alt excuse then switched to softing global doc
Switching claims I can see but that’s outside of that purview
this is actually the reverse chronology of the events but the global doc is obviously a joke.
In post 127, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 125, themilkcartonkid wrote:@cheeky why robert and not thor?
I don't get why he's fixated on his defense when people were largely moving in other directions. Seems he's more concerned with his appearance than finding scum.
i think this a town vote but i also disagree, i think as scum robert would just let it slide.
In post 137, Soviet Crocolisk wrote: He's low hanging fruit because he seems like an easy vote to park on.
"he's low hanging fruit because he's low hanging fruit"
this argument is the real low hanging fruit honestly
In post 151, DuckDuckJab wrote: So you voted her to pressure
Then didn't pressure her
Then unvoted
And didn't pressure anyone else with your vote

what are you doin fam
so we just didn't see that whole last page where cheeky tried to pretend the vote didnt bother her only for her to get all hot and bothered by the vote???

<<<from the future, i remember that after this page there was a whole back and forth as to whether cheeky was under pressure and imma just let you guys know ahead of time that i still stand buy the assertion that she was, as is said above. >>>
In post 172, skitter30 wrote:
i'm not sure this dichotomy actually, like, exists? why do you feel like you have to pick between the two of them?

==

yeah but cheeky i think is like actively playing the game and responded to a push someone made on her while continuing to interact with other people
robert had a meh rvs post; showed up again several pages later to defend it withotu really talking about anything else
her iso has scumhunting content, and his is basically about his rvs psot
i don't think the two things are much the same at all
idk why the idea that you can't push two slots as effectively as you can push one is so strange? opportunity cost y'know?

i also think that robert and cheeky being such radically different examples is kinda ehh? like yeah cheeky has more posts but does that really detract from the fact that they both reacted to an attack. also like i said earlier i think that as scum robert would just let it go.
In post 185, Almost50 wrote:
In post 182, Thor665 wrote:He did an interesting slip that might be alingment relevant.
He declared it was an innocent error due to another game he's in.
We can't discuss ongoing games.
We can ask for accounts.
I can do my own research about ongoing games with certain info without needing to discuss them.
He's aware of this and is being oddly cagey in his responses to me - I suspect because he's aware.
Sheep me?
This is a good case on surface level. However, anyone who has seen your scum play in a couple of 2 recent games (including one I saw you from the modding slot) I can see this coming from scum you over town you.

I am referring to:

Overkill 1
And
Welcome To Paris
how is this in anyway a response to the problems thor has? this is such a ridiculous pivot from such a simple argument.
In post 193, Almost50 wrote:
In post 187, skitter30 wrote:p-edit why is this scum!thor indicative?
Check the games I linked. I could go dig up more, but these two were recent enough. NEVER underestimate Thor's scum game.
i dont really like this, posting two games as evidence without actually discussing why those games are evidence is like ???

why even bother?
In post 194, Lady Angel wrote: While I'm curious about the a50 situation myself, I don't particularly like the last two votes here. Gamma stated his displeasure with it, which was fine, but after someone else voted he jumped on with no real issue? I don't believe the "benefit of the doubt" thing he said too much, either, considering that vanished once someone else put a vote on him. Darklight's vote seems even worse, since it's a very blatant bandwagon.
gamma's vote is so much worse because its also a blatant bandwagon but unlike darklight, he's trying to pretend its not. the "benefit of the doubt" thing is utter nonsense, a50 referencing another game is actually probable THE MOST plausible explanation to give in this case, and gamma tries to pretend like its out of this world or inadequate.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 401, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do you know me
yes but im trying my best to not let meta enter my read
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Omochao »

Spoiler: two posts that were missed but are one liners anyway and don't actually matter that much
In post 402, Omochao wrote:(multi quote actually missed two posts and those will be forgotton to the void)
im feeling generous since these are both basically one-liners but im not going back, you guys only get post tags

: uhh ok.. im not sure why NO ONE voted this immediately after dropped.

: again i really don't like this, even if we cede that its shallow reasoning why wouldn't you just come outright and say that if you truly believed it... this isn't a good faith argument.

Gamma Emerald wrote:I mean I think in the back of my head I knew I was bandwagoning but that wasn’t what I was thinking when I voted
eh well i dont think that its scummy that you bandwagoned, i think you seized an opportunity in a way that doesn't seem town.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 407, CheekyTeeky wrote:Omochan what is the point of you commenting on my posts sucking if you think I'm town?
i dont know what you mean here.

should i not comment on what i think to be flawed logic even if i think you're town?

i think that if you're town and engaging in flawed logic, getting you to abandon those lines of thought would enable you to find scum better, and you finding scum is just as good as me finding scum, so it benefits the both of us.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 408, LolWagons wrote:I don’t think scum makes a reads post and forgets their slot. I might be projecting my own scum meta onto someone else but I scan my posts way more as scum. Don’t think forgetting what slot I replaced happens as scum but could happen as town.
i think its kinda NAI since i kinda read all of this before i knew who i was replacing into and i just copied the list straight over from notepad and forgot

but ill take the town read
CheekyTeeky wrote:Also why would Thor be at the top of anyone's readlist?
i get there later but i honestly dont know why you're paranoid about him
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 420, CheekyTeeky wrote: Yeah except you're not saying how it's flawed except in one instance and even then I disagree, you're just say this sucks or disagree. Just seems like busy work. I find it odd that you focus on my logic in particular in a game filled with flawed logic. Dissecting irrelevant posts allows me to look towny while not pushing on people directly as scum.
Well
1. we can go into why any post that i think sucks does suck if you want. just pick one. i just don't like writing that much and i expected requests for elaboration anyway
2. i find it odd that you think im targeting you in some capacity when im certain ive pointed out flawed logic in others as well.
3. idk what you mean in that last sentence. do you think that i haven't pushed people as scum or im not pushing you as scum but i should be?

Given that you've alluded to knowing who Gamma is, I'm assuming you know who I am also? I don't see why you would ignore Gamma's meta if you're aware of him?
i dont want to use meta because that seems disingenuous if i can use meta on people i played with on my other accounts but those same people cant use it on me because this is an alt.
CheekyTeeky wrote:I guess it feels more like Omo is trying to discredit me rather than "help his fellow towny."
i dont think ive discredited you but i mean i see what youre coming from

consistently calling your logic flawed could be discrediting your slot but i think thats kind of weak since i think it would be easier to discredit you by scumreading you, which would necessitate me speaking more at length about your flawed logic than i would need to with a town read. since im townreading you, when i say that i think a post has bad logic, it just ends there, but if im scumreading you, it naturally sort of makes it so that i have to talk more at length about why its bad logic because if i dont it can easily be shown as just a low effort read or no reasoning or something, which is much less forgivable with scumreads.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Omochao »

lmfao

cheekys looking to hammer so im dumping the rest of my catchup with no formatting

i wanted to expand on some stuff as i went through it but its whatever feel free to ask me to elaborate tomorrow

Spoiler: catch up
#200: this is...ok... most incriminating post in the game is a bit of a stretch. i think its odd that you waited this out for so long.

#202: i dont think that thor is trying to meta A50, not sure how you would get to that conclusion without just seeing thor ask for accounts and immediately go "oh he's gonna meta dive" but like what? that puts thors request in a void where a50's nightless flub doesn't exist and is really weird to argue, cause i dont think cheeky ~didnt~ read that so uhh... just questionable.

#222: i actually thought they were pretty towny. ready to hear this one

#230: really want to hear about how it was angleshooting or about meta tells?? reading abck through thor's iso i can only see asking for active accounts to see if a50 is really in a nightless game.

#257: idk i would have accepted it if gamma just voted normally, but the way he stuck on after literally gives me a stomach ache.

#269: this is some pepe silvia shit right here. i dont like how we're pivoting to a role fishing sort of deal? like what?

#275: tmi?? really? that seems a bit ridiculous. any assessment of a good or bad vote is tmi?

#287: it is a sort of grey area but i dont think its as grey as everyone seems to think it is... we're not discussing something actually within the contents of the game, e.g. is A50 a jailkeeper in one of his games, we're discussing an inherent property of the game, whether there's a nightless one. With the logic that it would be against the rules, something along the lines of "I'm sorry for my lack of activity, I'm in two large games right now" is also discussing ongoing games which is just... not...

#288: you don't even need to out an alt to disclose this game, the lengths one would have to go to to extrapolate who you are just from the playerlist is like... way outside of how much anyone cares. There's LITERALLY one nightless game on-site right now ANYWAY so the amount of discussion this has generated baffles me.

#311: this post implies that if one were to read the games his case would be self-evident when its not. He linked 3 games and then laid out a grand theory that unbenownst to the rest of us thor and a50 are locked in an intellectual battle that is spilling out into his cases. Like lolwhat? nonsensical.

#317: case is wack. the core assumption of ur case is that town thor takes his time to build cases before voting and scum thor does not, which is like easily defeated with a 10 second wiki search. the onus is on you to convince us to ignore thor's own description of his town game and then subscribe to yours ON TOP OF THAT in a case where you dont even post links to his town game, and instead point to his scum game. like hello??

#323->#327: this is a wack and a half walkback on his attempt to lynch himself.

#381: this post is actually so yikes/10 that i might have to go to a hospital for any chance of recovery
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 522, DuckDuckJab wrote:the TMI part was him saying "new town". Why did he jump to that? Why isn't it a bad vote by scum? Sounds like he knows he's town.
I know that was your thought process but I think that's dumb.

like have you never seen a vote that makes you go "wow that's a newb town vote"? is that tmi or what? like when does it become tmi, is it the way he said it, the no explanation, what?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:32 am

Post by Omochao »

ok

I'm willing to explore this

VOTE: milk
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:24 am

Post by Omochao »

coming back to give a more detailed answer than just ok and uhh
In post 522, DuckDuckJab wrote:And then another 1-2 scum in {thor/gamma/omochao, trivium}
i am trivium btw
dw i forgot too
DuckDuckJab wrote:What made it newbish? If you see bad or flawed logic / reasons for voting someone why would you immediately assume new town?
Like even if he felt that the logic would not come from an experienced player why would he assume newb town instead of newb scum?
He showed no interest in calling out the flawed logic or provide a counter case or try to engage the player in question to know more about his experience/thinking process he just stated "new town" and moved on. How am I supposed to know what part of the post he doesn't like? And why would he not want to talk more about it with him, if not to correct his view, then at least to understand the player better?
Cheeky's explanation of "both are scum" actually could make sense because if he is town and did actually think rob was town but wrong why wouldn't he make some effort to correct him.
i see what you're saying when you ask why would you jump immediately town. personally sometimes I see a post and I immediately think newb town, not because its newbish and on top of that i think theyre town, but because to me every post has a tone and newb town and scum are tonally different. part of the reason i made this alt is because i want to stop tonally reading posts because its sometimes hard to argue for and against. on one hand when i read robert's , i can very easily see a pov where rob looks like obv newb scum. i wont say why cause i dont know if milk has any interest in elaborating over his read and i dont want to inform his answer.

on the other hand you have a point here, as scum you have no reason to really engage with newb town and correct their mistakes because their lack of nuanced reads work in their favour so i can see why you would see no reason to go further. i do feel like town would be more likely to engage with a bad vote and scum would just lampshade it.

not sure where i stand with the "both are scum world view." its definitely plausible, scum!milk sees his newbscum partner rob throw down a bad vote, decides to downplay it saying its a newb town vote, people like me skim by see its plausible and move on, this along with rob's other behaviour could get him VI status and cruise him to late game. its an interesting theory and would have to look at other rob-milk interactions to see whether its legit or not.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:24 am

Post by Omochao »

"both are scum" world view***
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 534, Thor665 wrote:So you plan to scumhunt by intentionally ignoring information you possess and hamstringing town's scumhunting efforts?
idk its kinda weird if i use meta in an argument but if someone were to ask me for games for them to use id refuse because i dont want to out my main

seems unfair
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 573, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 532, Omochao wrote:coming back to give a more detailed answer than just ok and uhh
In post 522, DuckDuckJab wrote:And then another 1-2 scum in {thor/gamma/omochao, trivium}
i am trivium btw
dw i forgot too
Why did you switch accounts
The fact you did that honestly grosses me the fuck out. Like I can think of a couple reasons why, all of them are shitty and not pro-town.
VOTE: Omochao
lol what??
i am not literally trivium, i replaced into his slot

trivium very clearly replaced out for activity reasons and if it were faked it would be incredibly dumb to switch accounts and then tell everyone he did lmfao
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 582, skitter30 wrote:also reading on to your next post i don't entirely understand why you're townreading a50 in spite of all of his bad posts
theyre bad but i can see where he's coming from so i want to see him as town here
Thor665 wrote: So...again, to be clear, you are claiming that you're intentionally playing like you're dumb to avoid using knowledge you absolutely possess?
Or, are you using your meta knowledge and then lying about it if you present a case?

Neither situation sounds particularly helpful to town, so it annoys me if either is what you're doing.
Clarify?
i think this is a bad faith analysis of what im trying to say. im trying to be better at the game by consciously developing a play style that is less reliant on meta and tone to form reads. my reads before were pretty frequently just "this is just scum [insert here]" and its a feels over facts argument because i look at so many things that its hard for me to actually express that into convincing text.

if i cant convince people with my reads is there much point in having them? having dumb reads like that made me feel overlooked in several games because my reads are hard to talk about and hard for other town to engage in, even if theyre right. "playing like im dumb", and not using meta arent the same thing at all, and its frustrating that you would try to present what im trying to do like that.

i specifically think this take is in bad faith because the way that you say
you are claiming that you're intentionally playing like you're dumb to avoid using knowledge you absolutely possess
alone is demeaning in several ways
you're intentionally playing like you're dumb
this implies that my play up till now has been dumb. this is completely separate from saying that ive made nonsensical or dumb posts, but its literally ad hom, and devalues my posts indirectly by calling my overall play dumb.
to avoid using knowledge you absolutely possess
this makes it seem like i hold information that i am choosing not to use to the detriment of the town, which is false.
i dont think that you think that meta is absolutely a tool that should be used whenever possible because of the pretty obvious case, anyone can change their meta. you've ignored my previous explanation of why im not using meta, that i felt like i relied on it too much and used it as a crutch, and are now trying to argue that im intentionally and actively working against the interests of the town, which with the above explanation doesn't make sense.
Or, are you using your meta knowledge and then lying about it if you present a case?
this is so out of left field that it doesn't actually make sense that you would get there from anything i said. the only way that you could get this is if you intentionally wanted to bring this up as rhetoric.
Neither situation sounds particularly helpful to town, so it annoys me if either is what you're doing.
here you're pretty explicitly saying either way you look at my post im being anti-town.

and then to boot it all ends with this
Clarify?
which makes this whole post seem like such a reframe as you just trying to get what im trying to say, which is in no way truthful since every single question you've asked has been loaded so blatantly. its like you literally stood in front of me, loaded all six shots of a revolver, and then said "lets play russian roulette! you first."

like tf? im finding it incredibly hard to believe that youre honestly trying to clarify what i mean when i say im trying not to use meta.

VOTE: thor

try again?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 582, skitter30 wrote:talk about these? what don't you like about gamma?
outside of gamma's behavior on a50, i dont really have a problem with his slot and until that he was at the top of my readlist. i thought it was a good thing to get out of the way as soon as i got in.

as soon as soviet got in he started pressuring cheeky for really dumb reasons and then backed down really quickly in a way that made me feel like he wasnt actually pressuring cheeky to get a read, but instead just wanted to pressure for the sake of it.

like these two posts
In post 143, Soviet Crocolisk wrote:You're getting pretty defensive after my vote. Scratch my intentions, most of your answers were focused on redirecting attention to pedantics. You also avoided explaining your post about Robert
In post 146, Soviet Crocolisk wrote:Mm, that's fine. I think your thoroughly offended tone is genuine and I don't think that's sunny

Unvote:
first he talks about how badly she's been responding to his pressure and then he unvotes not because he re-evaluates her responses as good now, but because she seems offended. that makes it seem like instead of really wanting responses from her questions, he just wanted her to get mad enough that it looks TvT from an outside party. how would you pressure someone with arguments like "they're low hanging fruit because they're low hanging fruit" and expect them to not get mad to some level? if he unvoted because he got a specific response he wanted, that would be cool, but just being offended? that doesnt seem legit.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Omochao »

why do i even care
its too early in the morning for this
im trying to be better at the game by consciously developing a play style that is less reliant on meta and tone to form reads.
im trying to be better at the game by consciously developing a play style that is less reliant on meta and tone to form reads.

if you can reframe that as being anti town do what you want i don't fucking care

VOTE: milk
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Omochao »

ugh
im more awake now so ill indulge in this weird dialogue tree thats gonna happen here without having a little temper tantrum like the 4 yo i am
Thor665 wrote:How are you "consciously developing" this play style in this game?
What do you do with the meta you're aware of?
not using meta and trying not to use tone
nothing hopefully
In post 591, Thor665 wrote: You have meta on other people - y/n?
You believe your meta is good - y/n?
You're actively then choosing to not use your meta - y/n?
y
y
y
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Omochao »

nah let him get to the end of his dialogue tree
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 602, skitter30 wrote:yeah it kinda felt to me like he was trying to push her to like see what he could get to stick; much of what he was saying was kinda baseless and it kinda felt like he picked a fight that he backed away from pretty fast when people disagreed or pressured him for it
to me it felt less like he backed off from pressure but more like he planned on backing away from the start
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 607, Thor665 wrote:I fail to see how you consider answering 'y' to the third one isn't anti-town or are shocked that I consider it so, which I do. That would be like me suddenly declaring 'I'm not going to reference any of the first 50 pages in any read' for the rest of this game. Yeah, i can do it, and yeah I can still scumhunt without that info, but I'm consciously choosing to ignore a tool.
lol ok my dude

we can sit here pretend that not using meta === ignoring the first 50 pages of the game ur trying to scumhunt in are equivalent

lets say im being anti-town here

now what?

whats ur point? whats ur goal in proving this.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 613, Thor665 wrote:I'm trying to develop a read on you, having you admit to an excuse to ignore info you have reads as scummy to me.
u didnt make me admit to anything

i came out and said i wasnt using meta to begin with, and u spent like 5 posts pretty transparently dialogue treeing me into "ignoring meta is anti-town" which is such a laughably 1-dimensional take that any scumcase built around it is doomed to fail.

if i wanted to ignore meta then the obvious thing to do is pretend i didn't have it in the first place

gamma has no way of knowing that ive played with him, when he asked me if i knew him i couldve just said no and boom, meta is out of the window

these shallow takes you insist on are more anti-town than anything ive done this game
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 617, Thor665 wrote:If you find it wasted time why are you drawing out the debate? It feels like your hope is to smear me to try to weaken my ability to use this as a case against you, not to actually get better posts in play since you theory are suggesting both your and my posts are currently meaningless.
i have a chronic inability to end conversations when i should

how have i suggested that these posts are meaningless?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 620, Thor665 wrote:If that was your way to say 'I see how you got more and new info out of me' I must have misunderstood you.
i think its been drawn out far longer than necessary and probably wasnt even necessary to begin with but meaningless is something else entirely
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 622, Thor665 wrote:I'm glad we had a few posts for a definition debate while you complain about me wasting time?
the problem has never been about wasting time
stuff like this where you talk about stuff that isnt happening has always been the problem :/
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:22 pm

Post by Omochao »

i still dont know if hes scum so ill have to hedge on that fam
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 633, Thor665 wrote:
Other than this conversation
- what's another example of me talking about something that isn't happening?
why does that matter at all?
ive never talked about anything that was outside of this conversation
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 635, Thor665 wrote:You said "stuff like this" I presumed there was more than one example.
No?
i was talking about this exchange we've been having for awhile, i havent had any other problem with your posting and you were my top townread the last time i posted a readslist
Last edited by Jingle on Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:47 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 662, Gamma Emerald wrote:But since I have the audacity to forget who was replaced when the mod has barely fucking updated the OP and as such an asking question at people who’ve been replaced, I’m scummy now?
lol at the time of you posting this the OP had both of the replacements recorded
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:51 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 675, Thor665 wrote:maybe that by going to the newbie queue he could freely reinvent his playstyle away from people that he would have to ignore meta on
i dont want to play with noobs

they dont make sense and they aggravate me too easily

id just get this account insta banned and then i wouldnt even be able to play on my main
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 675, Thor665 wrote:2.
Setting up an excuse to not use info is scummy
. If you don't think that's true then...well, I disagree with you, but I hardly find it a shocking enough statement to question me on.
He openly claimed that what he was doing when I forced him to clarify.
wait a second
im reading through checking if there were new posts and i actually read this

this didnt happen at all lol

you asked me
You have meta on other people - y/n?
You believe your meta is good - y/n?
You're actively then choosing to not use your meta - y/n?
and from my responses gleaned
I fail to see how you consider answering 'y' to the third one isn't anti-town or are shocked that I consider it so, which I do. That would be like me suddenly declaring 'I'm not going to reference any of the first 50 pages in any read' for the rest of this game. Yeah, i can do it, and yeah I can still scumhunt without that info, but I'm consciously choosing to ignore a tool.
this ^^

in no way did I admit to "setting up an excuse to not use meta". That implies that I was laying groundwork down to then cop out of using meta under the grounds of "its against my policy" which is totally ridiculous and I absolutely challenge you to argue that I was.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 699, Gamma Emerald wrote:trogdor
whomst've'd'y'ain't?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 707, Thor665 wrote:I don't get why you're confused about this - it's what you said.
do you acknowledge the difference between "setting up to do something" and "doing something"?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 613, Thor665 wrote:having you admit to an excuse to ignore info you have reads as scummy to me.
In post 675, Thor665 wrote:Setting up an excuse to not use info is scummy.
reading these two it would appear to me that your point evolved. Am I wrong in thinking that?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:58 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 712, Thor665 wrote:
In post 710, Omochao wrote:
In post 613, Thor665 wrote:having you admit to an excuse to ignore info you have reads as scummy to me.
In post 675, Thor665 wrote:Setting up an excuse to not use info is scummy.
reading these two it would appear to me that your point evolved. Am I wrong in thinking that?
If so it "evolved" into a less extreme stance.
as i understand it your stance on this whole meta deal has been

"an excuse to not use meta is scummy" but it looks like you've shifted it to "setting up an excuse to not use meta is scummy".

correct me if im wrong
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Omochao »

dont really like this thor wave considering when i voted thor earlier this kind of wagon didnt happen, and nothing
really
new happened since then

in other words a sudden counter-wagon to milk came up 3 days before deadline for ostensibly no reason
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 727, themilkcartonkid wrote:Oh, you mean the time you voted thor on Christmas eve when no one was around and then switched you vote back with no explanation? Cause that was convincing
was that really christmas eve? sorry im jewish and have like zero awareness of other holidays.

its also kinda been almost a week since then? yall would straight up not be voting thor if i hadnt made that post then so idk what u mean not convincing???
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 729, Robert2424 wrote:You don't see Thor the same way now omochao?
i didnt vote him because i thought he was scum

i thought he was going down a line of thought that i thought was pretty scummy

im butchering my own thoughts but if i were to sum up why i voted in like a phrase

the vote flowed well with the rest of my post

it all sort of led to a vote in such a way that it felt like that was the only way it could go

idk im bugging out
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 732, themilkcartonkid wrote:As in I dont think you were seriously voting thor. It was what came after that really sealed the deal. Some unhelpful arguing = okay, continuing almost because its unhelpful = not okay. That's why I'm voting thor. What was unconvincing is that you immediately switched back with no explanation as if it was just omgus
kinda was I guess?

omgus is a weird way to put it if he didn't vote me but i mean sure

timing of this wagon still feels weird but i guess holidays kept people from voting for a week

VOTE: thor
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by Omochao »

declaring vla for a week cause my laptop is in for repairs

phone posting until then
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 841, joges wrote:
In post 827, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s a very good flip. Anyone have reason to
not
lynch off Thor’s wagon today?
I don't like limiting ourselves to options when there's no way yet to know 100% it had any scum on it. But I would be interested in maybe seeing thoughts from people about who they feel on that wagon is most likely to be scum. But I do not like trying to limit ourselves to only the votes on Thor's wagon.
yikes/10 post here
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Omochao »

lynching between {milk, skitter} seems good for today. lady angel is good pick for scum off wagon for staying on Robert for so long, but she's also lurking so it's hard to make that argument.

VOTE: milkcarton
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:24 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 858, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 854, Omochao wrote:lynching between {milk, skitter} seems good for today. lady angel is good pick for scum off wagon for staying on Robert for so long, but she's also lurking so it's hard to make that argument.

I dont see skitter as scum in the slightest
lol are you scum then?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Omochao »

@skitter: the timing of your vote felt weird. we can dig deeper when I'm not on a phone. I can be convinced on dla.
@flub: there's a limited amount of people on that wagon if skitter isn't scum there's like 3(?) people it could be? those people include you
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 875, themilkcartonkid wrote:I dont like that ddj, cheeky. And imo are voting as a block with identical scumreads
I'm lowkey putting original thought on the back burner cause reading with a phone is a major hassle. my look on the game might be different when I get my laptop back.

anti town, I know :P
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Omochao »

I'm so livid rn

extending my vla 3 days until the 15th
cause my mother forgot to mail my computer and didn't tell me for 3 days smh

also with this trivium thing tbf I also thought that a50 v thor was tvt when I read it

hard to really defend the person in the slot before me tho :(
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 940, skitter30 wrote:yeah i was kinda getting that vibe too; he started off with {me/milk} but said he could consider dla as that wagon heated up; it feels a bit like he wants to push on the thor wagon but he doens't particularly care *who* on that wagon is getting pushed.
that's a pretty fair assessment honestly. I didn't really think that much into it and I kinda just mentioned people who I just thought left sus votes when I last looked at the wagon before the lynch.

I would have liked to look at it a bit deeper but the universe is determined to keep my laptop away from me haha
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 962, themilkcartonkid wrote:but gamma and omo are picks off wagon because of sheeping patterns at eod continuing to today.
til I was off the thor wagon
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Omochao »

Nani the fuck just happened
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1046, CheekyTeeky wrote:The fuck even. Omo explain how you didn't vote joges here?
idk

I probably felt that one post wasn't enough to warrant a vote? who knows
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1061, themilkcartonkid wrote:Question: does vig stop nk?
no.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Omochao »

I'm so upset rn

my laptop was supposed to be here yesterday

apparently they delivered it but I don't have it

it was signed off by some dude I've never heard of

I go to my leasing office to figure out if they dropped it there cause they couldn't find my apartment

they don't have a package for my apt number.

so they delivered it to the wrong place and so some neighbor of mine just has my laptop and I have no way of knowing where it is. Such a fucking hassle.

I would replace out but it seems you guys are lynching me, and this has been so demotivating I don't even want to oppose it.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Omochao »

oh yeah I don't think I'm L-1 but I'm VT

only regret this game is that God fucking hates me and doesn't want me to have fun doing literally anything
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1160, Almost50 wrote:I'm wondering if LA will be replaced soon. I am also wondering if Omo is playing for time. Overall I'm not happy with the current level of activity, but maybe it's because it the weekend.
im back with my comp now so i gotta read now...

kinda thought i was the lynch for today tho? seems hard to play for time with that.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1032, Gamma Emerald wrote:But we also have something that’s been stopping the scum kills
that doesnt really seem like a good reason for a massclaim at all.
In post 1033, CheekyTeeky wrote: Omochao and skitter do look pretty bad. Being on Thor and then not wanting to be on the DLA wagon after everyone's analysis on Thor's wagon.
i mean that's kinda a wack analysis, I wasn't really
there
pretty much the whole dayphase, unless you wanted to say that I took a planned V/LA?
In post 1046, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 853, Omochao wrote:
In post 841, joges wrote:
In post 827, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s a very good flip. Anyone have reason to
not
lynch off Thor’s wagon today?
I don't like limiting ourselves to options when there's no way yet to know 100% it had any scum on it. But I would be interested in maybe seeing thoughts from people about who they feel on that wagon is most likely to be scum. But I do not like trying to limit ourselves to only the votes on Thor's wagon.
yikes/10 post here
In post 854, Omochao wrote:lynching between {milk, skitter} seems good for today. lady angel is good pick for scum off wagon for staying on Robert for so long, but she's also lurking so it's hard to make that argument.

The fuck even. Omo explain how you didn't vote joges here? That's worse tha Lady A pretending he didn't exist.
Can I ask you why I
should've
voted joges here? I kinda remember sorta townreading joges up to this point and I don't see why I would vote just based on this single post, especially if I had plans to push milk that day. Even though I don't really have a justification to not vote joges, I don't really see how that equates to me having a reason to based on literally one yikes post.
In post 1109, skitter30 wrote: not really vibing no-lynch honestly
VOTE: omochao
i think this is where i want to go; i disliked how he was positioning to push like half of the thor wagon at the start of day2, and his repeated posts calling joges 'yikes' when joges was under suspicion without really doing anything about it feels distance-y; his post above in response to cheeky calling him out is underwhelming and he can't really explain why he didn't really vote him ever
repeated posts calling him yikes? I don't remember anything like that. Also saying that I said that while joges was under suspicion seems like revisionism here, I don't think that joges was under suspicion at all when I said that he had a yikes/10 post. About it being underwhelming, same as above, how does not having reason to not vote equate to having a reason to? I think it would have been weird to vote joges at the post. Also seems strange to distance by calling one post bad and not including him in my lynch pool? idk I just don't like this take.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1123, themilkcartonkid wrote:So at this point I'm super certain scum is in omo, la, and gamma. I think the low amount of play is not scum for all of them, but at least one of them is purposefully low level. The game is stalling after a good flurry because they are barely checking in
In post 1128, Almost50 wrote: My role is bizarre. I simply submit a list of 3 living players each night. If one (and exactly one) of them is Scum, they die and the scum kill is blocked. If none, 2 or all 3 are scum my action fails and the scum NK goes through.
feels too op to believe especially since both scum have flipped goon iirc
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1164, Omochao wrote:
In post 1123, themilkcartonkid wrote:So at this point I'm super certain scum is in omo, la, and gamma. I think the low amount of play is not scum for all of them, but at least one of them is purposefully low level. The game is stalling after a good flurry because they are barely checking in
what's your best bet for who's sandbagging with their posting level.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”