Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:44 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 84, LabRat01 wrote:If I'm right with it being pressure, what do you think of eragon's posts so far? and did any other pIayer catch your eye in any way?
It has nothing to do with pressure, at least on Eragon. From what I've seen, a 4th vote won't give me any different reaction to the 2nd or 3rd.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 91, LabRat01 wrote:then why did you vote?

and Iike, the vote did make the wagon,,, bigger
being at I-2 feeIs way different from being at I-1, so it shouId in theory make the game "more serious"
I voted because it was the largest wagon. I didn't dislike any votes on them either, plus it pushes the game forward.
It may be moire serious but I don't think there will be a showing tell from it.
Overall though, my vote is probably less useful than Moments.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 97, LabRat01 wrote:This is pr0b n0t SvS btw
:down:
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:47 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 100, LabRat01 wrote:I can’t say that my read is a str0ng 0ne 0r anything, but as f0r n0w I reaIIy w0uIdn’t mind a wag0n f0rming there
So would you be for the current wagon ending to go to Moment?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 106, LabRat01 wrote:I d0n't see any reas0ns f0r wag0ning erag0n and my wag0n at Ieast has a sIight bit 0f reas0ning behind it
Can you go over that reasoning again? I didn't really understand it.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 112, Eragon wrote:What are your thoughts on moment's vote?
Swap without reason given. Doesn't really mean much to me and it wasn't a terrible place to put a vote in.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 120, Eragon wrote:I don't think scum would put them out that hard knowingly pushing Town and not knowing what other people would think
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 121, LabRat01 wrote:kinda this ^
but I'II rephrase it in a sec
I'll wait for this before adding my opinion.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 126, LabRat01 wrote:I can’t say that I’m actuaIIy c0nfident in this read 0r anything
For a start, that's good. If you were claiming to be confident already in your read then I'd be pushing for a choo choo on you today.

So what I get from your post (correct me if I'm wrong) is that Moment isn't showing as a memer in this game and the vote comes across as serious without meaning, or likely forced.
I believe another reason was because they never stayed behind to discuss further?

So I ask you, why was this not addressed after the vote by yourself? Also towards Eragon who has a simular opinion on the vote being pretty bad.
The argument of not staying around to discuss is 100% void considering the following posts from both of you had no positive discussion in the matter. I also just see that as more of a comment towards easier to argue against someone who's posting less, otherwise I would have expected the same, if not worse, negative response to a blank vote.

I'll wait to hear what Moment has as a reason for the vote before I discuss my possible get out of dodge reasons. However, I don't see the vote as negative in any way. The game wasn't progressing before hand and it is now.
If anything Aronis holding the game back should be more of a concern and discussion in my opinion than a blank vote early on. Although I doubt it's the case, Aronis looks to be actively delaying progress of the game. That said, I would agree if it were said that yourself, DuckDuck and Eragon are doing the same thing (until this point of course).

The reason I said that my vote would be less useful is because it's just follow more or less of the right direction that Moment set. The right direction being game progress, not lynching Eragon.
I also :down: the "They are awkward town or lazy town".

Did I miss on any of the reasoning for Moment to be suspected?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 127, LabRat01 wrote:just wanted t0 add that bef0re m0ment v0ted, the wag0n 0n erag0n was smaII
Iike, 2 bare-j0ke v0tes

it's m0ment's v0te that made the j0ke-wag0n appear "n0t w0rthIess"
which, again, if y0u think ab0ut it, is a weird thing t0 seri0usIy aim f0r

I can understand it if they were the I0w-p0sting pIayer type and didn't care ab0ut what wag0n they push, but their previ0us p0sts made me think 0therwise
Why is it weird to end the greeting stage of a game?
Would the first person who tried to change the direction of a meme game be under the radar as at least looking more scummy? And if yes, why?

Their other posts are fully NAI other than . I also cannot personally tell from 4 post what type of play they are given that 2 are more waste posts so I won't directly argue that as of yet with the assumption you have read previous games of theirs or have seen them.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 128, LabRat01 wrote:what d0es that mean?
Means it's a terrible comment.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 131, Eragon wrote:We force the scummiest players in the game to dance with another scummy player, so if we decided to lynch we can get 2 birds with 1 stone, or get them killed at night if there would be any town killing roles.
The towniest players wouldn't dance with anyone, to prevent other people from dying if they are killed. I have another option for this but will be option 2.

Basically this option increases the kill potential for town, and could solve the game faster and kill more scum

im not a huge fan of this option because i feel it could go wrong too easily
So if you said that I was scummy and so was LabRat (for example) and you would lynch us both, then what motivation would I have to pair with LabRat, as a townie? I just wouldn't.
It's a good idea on paper, but not only would it not happen from a townie or scum side, as you stated last it can easily go wrong.
In post 131, Eragon wrote:The towniest players in the game dance with the scummiest players in the game, on some sort of like list thingy. We can choose to lynch the scummiest player, and then the towniest player dances with the second scummiest player, and so on and so forth.
So if scum want to kill the towny players, they either have to get rid of mislynch opportunities or sacrifice scum

Basically this option is good for PoE. It preserves the life of the towniest players by making it risky for scum to kill them, and later-game we will have townier players alive to help solve
So we take an unofficial vote of who's scummy and who's townie?
The problem again is, if you try to put someone into a townie bracket when they aren't then you can easily fall into a spiral to the ground, through that tiny, tiny crack.
Worst option so far, lets see what the 3rd one is.

In post 131, Eragon wrote:Literally just for fun and say "F*** you* to the game

this option is for fun and being able to have PT's with people you like
:up:

Overall, at least your trying to think of ways to go ahead. I just like your ideas.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 135, Vedith wrote:I just like your ideas.
Don't! :mad:
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 137, Eragon wrote:Just like, whoever has the most townreads is on top, whoever is most widely scumread on bottom, each day we can kinda like figure it out and make a list.
just because someone is towny one day doesnt mean they stay townie forever.
I mean, what you are saying basically is if we think someone is towny and they are scum, we can fall into a spiral.
No shit? that happens in any game. IF we strongly think someone is town, and they are scum, that has the same effect?
But you are missing the different mechanic in this game to most games with your argument.
Lynching 2 people a time with the possibility of having scum as a favoured townie. I can ensure that that more people than not keep their narrow vision on opinion over a player.
In a normal game 3 lynches on town might not end up terrible. This game, 3 lynches on town only (meaning 6 people dead by your idea) means a game loss. So yes, it's 100% different to every game that doesn't deal with Lovers or mechanics a like.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 144, Eragon wrote:ftr if we are wrong on 6 different reads we deserve to lose

but i dont think you are understanding what im saying here

the "Scummiest" player is lynched every day, and doesn't dance
everyone else pairs up with their anti-thesis
Then yes, I completely mis read what you were saying. :facepalm:
That's probably the most viable option you gave then.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 130, Vedith wrote:I'll wait to hear what Moment has as a reason for the vote before I discuss my possible get out of dodge reasons.
Just encase you missed this part Moment. I want to discuss a bit further over this but I want it clear on what your intentions were with the vote.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 148, Eragon wrote:IMO naked votes are the least pressurable type of votes
I mean, it assisted in gaining my vote.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 151, Moment wrote:Oh, thought I answered this earlier. My intentions were to get something to happen. My vote was intentionally stereotypically scummy in a way that I figured would get someone to jump on it. And of course there's the obvious intention of simply jumping on a wagon.
I thought you did answer more or less, I just wanted to make sure that I was on the right wave length.

So to LabRat, what's your view on the above? And this isn't me trying to make a dig or have you just change your view if it reads as it, I'm actually curious.
Do you think that Moment is lying here now and taken the rope dangled going by the conversation so far concerning my vote in this, or do you think that they actually. wanted to do a reaction check?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 153, LabRat01 wrote:0h g0d, idk if it's my engIish that's terribIe 0r what
It's most likely me, not you.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 154, LabRat01 wrote:y0u mean, why did I n0t react immediateIy? 0r why was there n0 discussi0n after my push?
Cuz y0u kn0w,,, b0th are untrue
I mean, exactly as Moment asked. Why was it not mentioned as a bad vote or discussed further after the vote?
Both you and Eragon posted several times before actually addressing it.
In post 154, LabRat01 wrote:Can y0u rephrase this pIease? :/ I d0n’t understand what y0u’re trying t0 say here
That's me asking Eragon to answer the question, as they also never addressed the issue directly after. You can ignore this part :)
In post 154, LabRat01 wrote:Disagree
The p0st feIt weird t0 me and I did pursue it
Sure, I d0 meme a I0t, but I think I did my part there
Tbh same with erag0n
But you didn't address it at the time.
- Vote happens
- / / / / / / / / - Posts not concerning Moment
- Comment against the vote.
By this, the argument to not stay around to discuss is void. You made no attempt to discuss the vote until Post 83.
In post 154, LabRat01 wrote:Agree with the case 0n ar0nis th0ugh
D0esn he aIways pIay Iike that?
I really can't remember their play and will need to re look into a game I've been in the past to know. Regardless it was more of a comment showing how significant the vote from Moment was in my opinion.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 156, LabRat01 wrote:T0 answer y0ur p0st, I didn’t Iike the directi0n 0f m0ment’s push
Did it pr0gress the game? N0, it didn’t
It was a bad directi0n t0 push in and I th0ught a pIayer wh0 Iegit cared sh0uId have n0ticed that, which is why I decided t0 p0ke there
After the response from Moment, I feel that they used the most obvious reason to clear up the reason.
As I said already, the reason given that it was to push the game and to see any reactions were already in discussion and held above Moment's head.

Moment doesn't get any positive argument from my side with the answer given.

It did progress on the game, but obviously in a way that Moment probably didn't expect or what given that the attention is currently on them.
That said, I'm not in a mind of changing my vote as it stands.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 159, Moment wrote:I townread this.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 170, Moment wrote:Do you believe that I saw what people were positing as my motivation and simply took that as my answer?

As for your last line, this is about what I expected, actually. It was always going to be either Eragon or me who came under suspicion, either him for a potential overreaction or me for my vote.
Possibly. There's a reason I'm not voting you and that's because it's plausible that you did so happen to do it for the reasons already addressed. It just feels that what you said didn't extend to what's been said, and neither lack it.
As I said, it doesn't give any positive opinion from myself.

Again, maybe so. However, why do you think that the only 2 out comes from your vote is pressure on you or pressure on Eragon?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 171, Moment wrote:I think it's reasonable.
In post 171, Moment wrote:I have a slight suspicion on Eragon for his ignoring of my vote until Labrat brought it up as scummy

Given it wasn't ignored, just not addressed in a way that Eragon decided to after LabRat did. I back this.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 174, Moment wrote:Those were the two most probably outcomes I thought of. Something else entirely could've come up, of course, but that's what I was thinking when I made the vote.
Understandable I guess.
So given that you slightly suspect Eragon, what's your view on A) LabRat kind of defending Eragon in the discussion and even posting ? B) Me following up a blank vote after you.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 179, Moment wrote:I expect people who seem like they're friends to defend each other. Apart from that I'm undecided as to Labrat, both individually and in relation to Eragon. I suppose I will say that I expect the situation of Labrat bringing up my vote and Eragon agreeing more often points to Lab town and Eragon scum than anything else.

I like that you followed up on me, but I don't believe it's particularly AI.
I don't think people should defend each other just because they are friends or have history in games, but I don't feel that's the case here anyway.
What makes it a T/S situation with Elagon and Rat rather than a S/S?
I agree that it looks more poor than not with Elagon, but that's because of the way it was dealt with imo. Purely bringing up the reason that your vote was bad after someone else isn't directly scummy.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 190, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 161, Vedith wrote: But you didn't address it at the time.
- Vote happens
- / / / / / / / / - Posts not concerning Moment
- Comment against the vote.
By this, the argument to not stay around to discuss is void. You made no attempt to discuss the vote until Post 83.
btw, s0me 0f the p0sts y0u qu0ted were the 0ther reads I g0t at the time when I was re-reading stuff
It’s n0t Iike,,, that p0st was the 0ne and 0nIy, I0I
I mean, if y0u even tried t0 read my p0sts, it’d be 0bvi0us that “I was trying t0 get reads” at that time
It isn’t that hard t0 deduce
Iike, this is getting a bit nitpicky
I think you're missing my point entirely. It's not nitpicky at all. But it still stands that the blank vote was not addressed at the time and there was a large gap where you ignore it.
What you are now referring as trying to get reads would show more as selective reads from yourself instead.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 191, LabRat01 wrote:actuaIIy, I s000rt 0f agree with the read
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 194, LabRat01 wrote:sigh, rephrase this pIease
I can't understand a w0rd fr0m it
I'm not really sure how else to rephase this.
Eragon didn't ignore the vote on them as they responded with a worthless comment. But they never tried to discuss the vote originally.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 198, LabRat01 wrote:Idk if it’s me wh0’s missing the p0int entireIy
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Vedith »

Was there a relevance to quoting the posts?
Its something that can be seen already and half of the posts quoted weren't even spam posts.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 208, EeveeLution Army wrote:Wouldnt it be more logical for it to be like
1+9 4+12. 2+10 5+8
The matches were just examples.
I think it was meant that the pairing would have a different system but the main key of it is that the lynch is left solo.
So if you felt I was second most scumm and Duck was most town then we would pair.

This would then give town control to a degree of where Scum go at night.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 212, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 210, Vedith wrote:
In post 208, EeveeLution Army wrote:Wouldnt it be more logical for it to be like
1+9 4+12. 2+10 5+8
The matches were just examples.
I think it was meant that the pairing would have a different system but the main key of it is that the lynch is left solo.
So if you felt I was second most scumm and Duck was most town then we would pair.

This would then give town control to a degree of where Scum go at night.
Hmm. Wouldnt we want to lynch the scummiest/next scummiest player. Though im assuming thats the point you're making. Towniest + scummiest can screw us over if both are town and nk. Cause we are left w/o our strongest town and our highest potential lynch
If they kill a townie who is currently the most scum read by town then that's just good for us. Saves us picking that person day 2.
But Scum are less likely to take out a potential mis lynch over a day1 town read in a standard situation.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Vedith »

Scum confirmed.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 225, LabRat01 wrote:btw, the inactivity is disgusting

If anyone is catching up then fine, but you should Make it clear that you at least have interest in the game.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Vedith »

@LabRat - Anything to this point that o haven't responded to I either don't understand the the situation or I'm struggling to 're word my comment.
Are there any particular posts of mine that I need to 're address? Or is it my view on you, Moment and Eragon that needs to be clarified?

You are right though, day 1 I'm most likely going to point someone as Scum or NAI. I'm not much on a fan to town read a person day 1, at least without experience of their games.
I will have an opinion on people's posts to if it's Scum motivated or town motivated though.
Basically I only care if someone fucks up day1, not if they do good. And this is probably why I have addressed most issues vs yourself and Eragon as the two main posters in the thread rather than players who haven't joined in yet.
The people who are posting and giving nothing still like Aronis, DuckDuck and AP also gain 0 positive outcome, so I think the vote on AP is pretty good as a whole. It shows that not only are you trying to force another user into getting involved or be under the spot light, you're also not just going for an easy player who just hasn't posted.

Just on a side note while I remember - I remember Aronis when we played, they were useless then with posting as much as useless now. If i remember thry were town though so it's possible it's just a standard play.

I want to talk more so I'm about to swap over to my PC so I can type properly.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Vedith »

Well I'm on the PC now and able to discuss, I thought I had something else I wanted to address from LabRat but I think I need to know what posts in particular I need to re address first to make sure we are on the same understanding of what I mean at least.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Vedith »

NicoRobin / mcqueen / Kokichi Oma - 3 people not posting since I joined the game, or at least to anything that I count. If not interested, then replace out.

TheGoldenParadox - Someone I'm willing to vote against. Felt the 2 posts today / were just an excuse to not comment. Say that all me, Eragon, LabRat and Comment are town (Hard to think, I know) then trying to lay low while we all discuss at each other could pan out well with the excuse of "too much to read". Took the time to read and quote LabRat's posts, half which were actually about the game and progression.

Aronis already spoke on - Without sounding as just an attack on play, I'm not expecting anything from day1 if I remembered correctly.

Eevee / redtea I don't like either of these. Point being that the only thing that they have been involved with is how we do the dance setup. That's 100% NAI as both town and scum would be interested in have a positive pair up for their alignment.

AP - Waste post / Waste post / Waste post / Waste post / Waste post / Waste post - And that's all their posts. A lynch push could and probably should go here.

DuckDuck I don't really get. But I'm not too put off. Reasons on RedTea?

Challenge me on my opinions and I'll decide if I change my vote tonight.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 239, Darkwing Duck wrote:I would also say mcqueen could dance with nico but I don't think nico would accept

so mcqueen and red tea dance, we lynch both, if there's a redflip and a night kill nico is conftown

Let's make it happen
Why would Nico be confirmed town?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 242, Darkwing Duck wrote:Oh right this is a 10:3

There's so few people posting I thought this was a smaller game and only 2 scum
Even if it was 2 scum, why would it be confirmed?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 243, mcqueen wrote:Me rn. Sorry!
I forgot you were V/LA anyway. You're good.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 244, Darkwing Duck wrote:I mostly just didn't like the moment post for redtea
Okay, what didn't you like about it?
Do you disagree with it? Do you have an opinion on Moment?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 249, Darkwing Duck wrote:Did you think redtea's push on moment was townie?
I think it's NAI. Overall I dislike RedTea over likening.
But what didn't
you
like about the post concerning Moment?
Do you have an opinion on Moment?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 250, Vedith wrote:But what didn't you like about the post concerning Moment?
Not like! :mad:
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 253, Darkwing Duck wrote:"Dislike over likening"

Fancy words man
I'm just trying to impress!
Now answer my questions, DuckDuck! :mad:
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 255, Darkwing Duck wrote:this is not town's second post in a game
Okay, but why? What makes this scum motive over town motive?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Vedith »

Lets try this. Convince me to vote with you.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Vedith »

Okay, so I got to stage 2 and asked myself, did this post come from town?
No, I see no town motivation from the post. However, I also see no scum motivation from the comment itself, neither the entire section on Moment. It's a post to be a post and at this stage of the game (keeping in mind they had 1 post before this) that could be either alignment.
As a whole though, I agree that I don't the neutral stance provided, and again the only other part to go by is how to pair people up, which as I said is beneficial for town and scum. I don't like what I've seen with them, but is it enough for me to flip flop my vote around so easily? No.

Your argument is only that the comment about Moment is not what a town will put. So from the entire game and with everything said your only current input is "Vote RedTea because his post is bad".
What's your stance on any more active players? Do you think that every comment from these players are more town than scum?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 261, Darkwing Duck wrote:Given how many people have fewer than 10 posts I'm going to say 2/3 of the scum have done very little so far
I think exactly this. But I'm not overall a fan of just voting due to activity and at this stage given half the players are inactive, it would just be that.
Actually a good post from you here. I don't think LabRat would be a suitable lynch at all because they are constantly showing progress to their train of thought and keep going back to subjects to find out more (or at least making it appear so).
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 263, AP wrote:
In post 218, AP wrote:
In post 217, Vedith wrote:Scum confirmed.
Who? Where? Why?
^^ @Vedith ^^
It was aimed at Bullet. I didn't make a vote when saying it so it wasn't serious.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 265, EeveeLution Army wrote:first is one of eragons town posts. second is a meher post but overall both have alot of townie posts. rat just has less of them.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:16 pm

Post by Vedith »

Mastina might extend day 1 with the replacement of NicoRobin
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 275, LabRat01 wrote:MainIy this ^ I reaIIy didn’t Iike that p0st
Y0u SRd me f0r n0t making the push immediateIy and I answered by expIaining my pr0gressi0n
Which y0u seem t0 have just denied??? and c0ntinued y0ur SR?
I don't Scum read you though? I was trying to sort your motivation to how you acted.
I also never denied what you said, you just didn't understand my point. The point is irrelevant now but I was saying that you did not react for a while, which is true regardless of the reason for not doing so. I pointed out the posts between the vote from Moment and the post where you addressed the vote from Moment.
I don't like the gap between the posts, but I really like how you have responded during our discussions.
In fact, as of right now you're the last person I will lynch today
In post 275, LabRat01 wrote:that's just fundamentaIIy bad
Iike, h0w much w0uId y0u have t0 think t0 deduce that y0ur push d0esn’t even make sense?
Iater 0n I said that it I00ked Iike y0u “pushed me f0r being unabIe t0 n0tice scummy/t0wnie p0sts at first gIance” and tbh it’s stiII the m0st reas0nabIe interpretati0n I can get 0ut 0f it rn
I don't understand this at all?
In post 275, LabRat01 wrote:And rephrase that
I’m having a hard time reading that in any way 0ther than: “if y0u reaIIy g0t any reads, they w0uId sh0w differentIy than they did”
Which is just,,, wtf
I'm saying that it would look like you are selective reading, by only looking for particular reads. It doesn't mean much overall, just that I don't like how you did it.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 275, LabRat01 wrote:and yeah, I d0n't mind y0u eIab0rating 0n y0ur read 0n Erag0n
Was the argument ab0ut "n0t reacting immediateIy" y0ur 0nIy reas0n f0r v0ting him 0r did y0u have any 0ther reads?
thx
I voted Eragon as it was the biggest wagon. Seeing if someone would instantly try and change the wagon would have been a great bonus but given the lack of activity I didn't get what I want.
Do I think Eragon is Scum? Maybe. Am I going to lynch them today? Chances are no.
I knew that my vote wouldn't get a reaction from them to help read them and even their repose to my question about Moment gave nothing worth thinking about.
To clarify I voted Eragon before they addressed Moment so that was never the reason.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 276, LabRat01 wrote:the underIined is untrue, y0u're pr0b mistaking him f0r s0me0ne
the rest is fair th0ugh
I'm not saying it's the case. It's irrelevant and I am not saying that it is true.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 281, Darkwing Duck wrote:Nico is also active elsewhere on site so it could actually be she did not like this role pm. I dont think nico flaking is that consistent of a scumtell but if we could just start lynching bottom to top of activity
Well they are being replaced at least.
Fun fact, I've replaced into a lot of games and 2/3 games I've been Scum.
Replacements favour Scum alignment early game.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 288, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Okay, great. I can't understand what's going on in the game right now. The posts are barely readable. That being said, I went through Lab's ISO, and all of it strikes me as someone who isn't really doing anything to help the gamestate, but trying very hard to look like he is. I'll make a case in a bit, but for now VOTE: LabRat01.
I don't see anybody trying to develop a consensus on the dance mechanic, but people should be dancing as much as possible. We need those PTs.
This probably needs lynching today.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 290, LabRat01 wrote:VOTE: red
actuaIIy, I kinda agree with duck’s case
The the0ry Red made in that I0ng-ish p0st d0esn’t seem beIievabIe 0r dependabIe in any way, s0 them taking the time t0 write it feeIs uh,,,
maybe n0t weird, but it d0es give the feeIing 0f “empty c0ntributi0n” and wanting t0 “appear t0wnie” with0ut actuaIIy scum-hunting
The rest 0f the p0st is rather useIess as weII

That’s a meh read, but I’m 0k with sheeping it rn :/ d0n’t have anything better t0 f0cus 0n anyways
Why do you enjoy making bad posts when I start to like you?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:12 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 291, LabRat01 wrote:That’s actuaIIy what FM is ab0ut tbh
If you're a lazy player, sure.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:13 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 302, LabRat01 wrote:btw, PTs w0n't even exist f0r I0ng cuz I0vers die t0gether and there are n0 pr0tectives in the game
Where is this information from?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 310, Vedith wrote:
In post 302, LabRat01 wrote:btw, PTs w0n't even exist f0r I0ng cuz I0vers die t0gether and there are n0 pr0tectives in the game
Where is this information from?
Never mind it's top of game setup :facepalm:
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:17 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 313, mcqueen wrote:Hi! My V/LA has ended, so today is the day where I catch up. Hopefully by the deadline (tomorrow) I can have some kind of impact. Look out for a bunch of spam as I respond to posts
\o/
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Vedith »

VOTE: TheGoldenParadox

This slot needs to go up. Otherwise AP should go up.
Challenge me.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Vedith »

I see 0
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Vedith »

You should vote with me regardless.
Their vote and post was terrible and nothing they have done or said has even slightly impressed me.

They might mind blow me of the case the will be doing, but I really doubt it will if it will even happen.

Also I will be offering a dance soon. I'm only going to offer to people who actually post. If anyone has a preference to pair up with me then let me know.
My favoured right now to pair up with is DuckDuck and only because I feel that me and LabRat may mis understand each other in the PT.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 324, Vedith wrote:You should vote with me regardless.
Their vote and post was terrible and nothing they have done or said has even slightly impressed me.

They might mind blow me of the case the will be doing, but I really doubt it will if it will even happen.
@LabRat (and anyone I guess)
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 330, LabRat01 wrote:wait, I just read that if y0u reject the dance, it means starting a dueI with the 0ne wh0 0ffered the dance xd

uh
I sh0uId have read the 0P a bit m0re carefuIIy bef0re
Glad you said that as I didn't see it.
So if anyone wants to reject make sure you wait.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 334, LabRat01 wrote:@Ved, can y0u c0mment 0n that?
0r Iike, it'd be great if y0u c0uId eIab0rate 0n y0ur case 0n TGP in generaI
They are actually trying to coast the day. I believe that the post where they quoted your "spam" was done just to dip their toes in the water. If those quotes were quoted to build a case then the actual spam posts quoted would have been different, not to mention they apologised straight away as if they didn't want to go ahead with it.

I also believe the "I'll build the case later" to be fake. I might be wrong here but I strongly feel that I'm not wrong.
A case now will either not happen or will be forced as fuck. A forced case will be easy to spot and if they do it I'll be pushing it hard.

It looks like they have only looked at your posts and completely ignored everyone else. The amount of information your posts have out weighs the spam or worthless posts by far.

The vote and focus on you probably means any of the following;
- trying to wait out a no lynch - doesn't make sense from either town or Scum. Scum will want even number players in the day for max potential kills.
- trying to look town by pushing the person with highest posts, using a weak but yet easily accepted push of just spam.
- thinks that you're a weak player and won't want to confront with someone voting you. I believe this to be the case too as surely you can't actually like that weak push and vote on you.
-avoiding any current wagons, to either prevent a buddy killed or if town lynched to try and take the high ground.

Says about not making progress on the dance pairs and Pts but does nothing about it what so ever.

Tell me how I'm wrong here.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Vedith »

I mean your only argument to liking them is "They posted and look to be trying when you don't actually read what they are putting"
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Vedith »

I just realised it's plurality lynches.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 339, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 338, Vedith wrote:I just realised it's plurality lynches.
Ye plur is smth im used to. It was part of my divide and conquer statement earlier.
I forgot the term originally.
Btw, make sure you vote with me. I'm aiming to make this town a better tomorrow, today!
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Vedith »

I'd lynch RedTea if they pair with GoldenParadox or AP.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 343, AP wrote:@Vedith: You're starting to get on my nerves. I will be wise just bc I "think" you're town still.

@LabRat: Who are your top 3 scum reads?

In fact, NVM.

Dance with GoldenParadox
Because I expect you to give more in the game?
I still stand by I'd lynch this.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Vedith »

Nico is being replaced.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 354, AP wrote:
In post 349, Vedith wrote:Nico is being replaced.
So?!

Let me put this another way: let's say I scum claimed somehow.. a scum slip .. like TMI or something. Then I stopped posting and/or requested to be replaced. Should that stop you from lynching my slot? Should it stop you from voicing out your suspicions of "my slot"? If you know that a certain something I do is more likely to come from scum me than from town me, and you saw me do it, should the mod prodding me and declaring that they're in the process of finding a replacement be reason enough for you not to touch my slot until said replacement arrives?
So you are comparing a Scum claim replace out to a not playing replace out. :facepalm:
Its two different thing. A Scum slip or Scum claim is getting my vote. Someone not playing and currently being replaced is less likely to get my vote, although not excluded.

You seem more angry that I want to vote GoldenParadox. Either that or you're just shocked that you're entire posts until tonight have all been posts that are worthless and doing nothing in the game.
I didn't see your dance request as town at all.
Maybe I'm wrong, but that's for you to show me rather than just complain at me for trying to push the game.

Why did you not have an issue when DuckDuck said that they want you to pair with RedTea to be lynched but when I say id be happy with you and GoldenParadox you react?
I've barely mentioned you in my entire ISO but you act like I've been pushing for you in the game or some shit.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 353, LabRat01 wrote:d0es any0ne have any th0ughts ab0ut them 0r any experience with them as t0wn 0r scum?
No experience with them at all.
Again, not a fan of them.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 356, Vedith wrote:Why did you not have an issue when DuckDuck said that they want you to pair with RedTea to be lynched but when I say id be happy with you and GoldenParadox you react?
This was McQueen and yourself, not RedTea.
Point still stands though.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #79) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 313, mcqueen wrote:Look out for a bunch of spam as I respond to posts
In post 288, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I'll make a case in a bit
Also, im going to leave both if these here.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #80) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by Vedith »

TGP rejecting the pair up means that they should he lynched.
I'm going to work hopefully easy day so I can post.

Makes me sad that people start posting after it can only be TGP or AP that can be voted.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 455, Darkwing Duck wrote:
In post 454, Vedith wrote:TGP rejecting the pair up means that they should he lynched.
I'm going to work hopefully easy day so I can post.

Makes me sad that people start posting after it can only be TGP or AP that can be voted.
You strongly believe no lynch is not an option in this situation?
Of course. Because then tomorrow we are in the same stage other than someone killed who wasn't a potential lynch.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 479, Darkwing Duck wrote:While I understand your argument, Vedith, at the time of the dance offer these were the wagons

AP clearly wants TGP to get lynched. TGP seems to have reactively decided that rejecting a dance and forcing a gladiation was better than accepting the dance and possibly just moving on to another wagon.

If AP had not offered to dance with TGP, would either be likely lynch candidates right now?
Of course, TGP would have been a likely lynch. And one I would have strongly suggested. The fact that LabRat was even top voted at this stage does explain the how the game is going so poorly.

AP forcing a lynch on 2 people (out of a few) that deserve and should be up for voting was the best thing this day could have had.
If 1 was town guaranteed I would heavily favour AP as town over TGP.

TGP also gave no discussion about rejecting and therefore removed and other potential pairs to form. It's a case now the TGP needs to be lynched for rejecting the dance otherwise it goes to my point early game of if town want me to pair with a scummy player to lynch us both, im not saying yes.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:51 am

Post by Vedith »

Because AP made the dance request and was more vocal during that point.
That's the only reason.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Vedith »

I don't believe the claim. I suspect it's an altered version of the real one and probably just an ability to stop a chat without the seeing the posts part. That would be more of a Scum role with this setup imo.
My vote stands.

If the role was real, then declining the dance before getting others to pair up would have happened instead they just declined and stopped any possibility of their role to be used.
Declining would have always had them as a priority lynch where the claim would have happened. Either waiting or accepting the dance before claiming would have been town motivated.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:48 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 504, TheGoldenParadox wrote:See above. I didn't realize you could wait. Also, dude, the reading is EASILY verifiable. The minute a PT is created, someone can post something unique and I can quote it/ paraphrase it in thread.
Verfied on day 3 you mean?
Nope, not buying it. Give me a reason to not lynch you, and either vote AP or NoLynch
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #86) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 505, TheGoldenParadox wrote:But there are 11 hours, and if you don't start VOTE: No Lynch, YOU ARE SCUM. AP is town,a dn he's explained it.
Guess I'm caught as Scum then.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Vedith »

TGP, do you believe that town benefits from a no lynch here?
What information do we have with a no lynch going into tomorrow. From a town perspective isn't lynching AP better in your mind for information alone?
What's to prevent tomorrow a lynch on yourself or AP?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #88) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 512, Eragon wrote:Just because you can "confirm" your role, doesn't mean that you confirm yourself as town
Keep in mind the confirm can only be day 3 if there is a successful dance outside of TGP.
Many ways to avoid this too.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 514, Eragon wrote:I mean, I suppose my role has not the greatest utility either, but it's a lot less exploitable
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 510, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 509, Vedith wrote:TGP, do you believe that town benefits from a no lynch here?
What information do we have with a no lynch going into tomorrow. From a town perspective isn't lynching AP better in your mind for information alone?
What's to prevent tomorrow a lynch on yourself or AP?
I believe that AP is town, and we will get information from the scumkill.
I'm not sold. The negative play you have done will out do any kill.
Plus with the amount of less active players in the game Scum can easily manipulate the kills to hide information.
However, keep trying to change my mind
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Vedith »

Shutting down a PT as town would mean that Scum don't have a night PT and need to rely on the dance to join together. But if that was the case then it's way too over powered as a town role as Scum would be inclined to do this.
I couldn't see anything about PT Scum night in setup either.

Another reason why I don't think this is a town power, this setup is Scum sided.
Having the ability of having 2 lovers who can't communicate is so good for them. If 2 town people end up reading each other as town then they are basically masons with the possibility of powers. This would be the Scum counter to this.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 520, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 515, Vedith wrote:
In post 512, Eragon wrote:Just because you can "confirm" your role, doesn't mean that you confirm yourself as town
Keep in mind the confirm can only be day 3 if there is a successful dance outside of TGP.
Many ways to avoid this too.
Day 2. When the dance happens, I can immediately view the PT.
Well that's interesting to know.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Vedith »

Remind me again, who's Scum for you TGP?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 525, Eragon wrote:Wait, the OP doesn't say anything about scum PT?
I can't see it in any of the first posts, but I am on mobile.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Vedith »

But it doesn't mean they have it. It also makes TGP 100% useless as a town power and even anti town.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #96) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Vedith »

Game related threads could mean a range of things.
Although I suspect that Scum have a PT it doesn't mean it's set in stone.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #97) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 530, Eragon wrote:
In post 529, Vedith wrote:But it doesn't mean they have it. It also makes TGP 100% useless as a town power and even anti town.
That’s why I think that was a slip and that McQueen is scum
Very plausible on a slip. I would arugue it's more NAI as it could easily be assumed but I don't like the catch up as promised. It was more or less liked to get the catch up promised and even then it was questions with no follow up or progression .
I'll post with details once on PC.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #98) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 534, EeveeLution Army wrote:it could be assumed they have one if its supposed scumsided. though it does feel like a wifom titanic
My point. But McQueen still looks worse than good overall.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #99) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 536, AP wrote:I went back and reread (actually skimmed) the mechanics and still don't see where it says scum don't have a PT.
I never said it says that they don't have a PT. I said it doesn't say that they do.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #100) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 536, AP wrote:I was opposed to NL because who voted whom for what reason is good info. If we agree to let TGP live based on his claim there is no info to be gained from my lynch regardless of my alignment, since both Town and Scum will be voting me anyway. I suggest those who SR me vote me and those who don't switch to NL. That is the ONLY way my lynch could be informative, IMHO.
Also this is a terrible thing to say. You get 3 :down: :down: :down:
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #101) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Vedith »

So more on McQueen.

says back from V/LA
Asking if me and Moment are SvS, response given in but no follow up from McQueen. No trying to post for information or to be helpful, instead just posting as as "catch up"

I call out the 2 posts of stating information or work carried out. responds pretty quickly.

Calls everyone town on page 5, but can see LabRat as tryharding scum, doesn't give reasons. It's a worthless post and means nothing.

Questioned to why, and responds with using another generic and worthless comment. The reason being this has been used enough as reason for the game, even more so during this point of the game when we actually mention it all.

/ - Worthless posts with no follow up possibility and no catch up.
- Addresses that the ISO is bad, probably because I already poked at it so trying to cover themselves.

/ [/post]444[/post] / / - More worthless and non catch up posts.

I think you can see where I'm going with this.
I just wanted to clear this up about McQueen.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #102) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 544, Kokichi Oma wrote:day is gonna end soon so.

VOTE: TheGoldenParadox
That's the spirit! \o/
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #103) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 547, mcqueen wrote:“All game topics (except the gamethread) remain open at all times.”

Which includes all Neighborhoods and scum PT. But yeah, keep trying to create a false narrative that I slipped.
I'm not sure who this is aimed at? As I never said it was a scum slip but was plausible to be a scum slip.
I also assume with it, but it doesn't state Neighborhoods or scum PT, just all game topics. I think that was the point.

I'm pretty sure if you're ever lynched it will be for better reasons though.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #104) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 550, AP wrote:What's so terrible about knowing who SRs me for a genuine reason from who is voting me for the sake of it? I think everyone who does vote me should still be held accountable for their vote, which is not the case if the consensus is we have to lynch precisely AP
Because you're the worse lynch out of you and TGP.
A NoLynch is even worse. I can just tell you now, I feel better about you, but I would lynch you over a NoLynch every time as of right now.
See, it's so much easier to just type the answer.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #105) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 553, mcqueen wrote:If scum has a PT at all, which is pretty much standard, then it remains open at all times.

I’m not sure why you don’t understand this?
The point made was that you are saying there is a scum PT, not if on the original post.
Personally I think it's nothing to worry about it.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #106) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 552, mcqueen wrote:And @Vedith; I’ve never seen a game where scum don’t at least have a PT.
I have, but yes, it's a lot more common to have a PT.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #107) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 558, LabRat01 wrote:And actually, the mafia might indeed not have a chat
In post 1, mastina wrote:End of Game Content[/u]:[/b][/size]
  • Game Topics
    • Mod PT

• Dead PT

• Spoiled Dead PT

• Etc.
it’s not listed in there, so either there is none, or the mod didn’t include it on purpose
(which I personally haven’t seen anone do yet, but again, I have veeeeery little experience with closed games, so idk)

lol it would be rather fun if the mafia didn't have a chat
Well that then looks pretty good on McQueen in that case.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #108) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 559, Kokichi Oma wrote:why is this even worth discussion right now. it seems like sidetrack talk. Day is about to end, have more important matters.
What would you like to talk about?
You keep saying how much time we have but yet are to engage properly other than this post.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #109) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 565, Kokichi Oma wrote:considering i hadn't posted till now, why is that weird. when i'm trying to get the conversation elsewhere?
That's perfectly fine, but are you looking to engage, or to catch up?
I also didn't say it's weird?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #110) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 396, redtea wrote:Crap
Catching up right now.