Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Right off the bat #379 and #380 are gross but I should probably start from the beginning
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 345, Darkwing Duck wrote:Hmm that's a little townie from ap in tone

But now we get the spicy part where tgp accepts or refuses

Finally the game is interesting lol
In post 380, Darkwing Duck wrote:Hmm, my better half strongly feels in AP's death.

Let's

Get

Dangerous

VOTE: AP
@DD what happened in between these to make you change your mind?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 401, Darkwing Duck wrote:I talked to my other head

I'm a hydra, fyi
I'm gonna need more than that?

What did they say that convinced you?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Slaxx »

"Puppy TR"?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Okay, so huge initial concern with DD saying both lynches could be town, voting both, but not really interacting with them in any meaningful way to discern their alignment.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 408, Darkwing Duck wrote:OK what are your reads of literally any other player Slaxx?
I literally just replaced in and am reading and catching up, but I saw you were here and wanted to get in some IRT. I've been in the game what, 30 minutes? 45?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 409, Moment wrote:
In post 407, Slaxx wrote:Okay, so huge initial concern with DD saying both lynches could be town,
voting both, but not really interacting with them in any meaningful way to discern their alignment.
You don't feel as if any consideration should be given to the fact that there are two different people posting under that account?

It seems to me like the criteria you're applying makes sense for an individual, but not for a hydra.
Of course Hydra dissonance is a thing.

The bold is the big issue.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 412, Darkwing Duck wrote:
In post 410, Slaxx wrote:I literally just replaced in and am reading and catching up, but I saw you were here and wanted to get in some IRT. I've been in the game what, 30 minutes? 45?
Yeah but right now you're exclusively pushing someone who mechanically cannot be lynched today so I don't really know what you're doing right now other than shading someone who has no idea who to lynch here
Oh, don't worry, we can still talk about you even if you aren't up for a lynch. Today.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 414, Darkwing Duck wrote:How can I interact with TGP when he's not here and I was just talking to AP like 20 minutes ago?

Why are YOU not talking to AP?
I haven't voted either of them, and I haven't read the whole thread yet. I started going in on the first thing that caught my attention. Seems like it might have paid off. You had multiple opportunities to engage with both but instead voted them. They don't have to be here, in the thread, for you to leave them a question. In fact, the only question you asked was if AP preferred a NL.

The fact you're waiving both of them off as town while not interacting with them is a huge red flag to me, and the fact you tried to shift the discussion away from you and onto them is probably even worse.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by Slaxx »

The argument is not about your mixed feelings, don't try to frame it like that.

It's about waiving them off as town and not interacting with them. That looks like cookie-cutter keeping your hands clean.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Oh my god dude I am reading the whole thread and doing PBP to get my thoughts out there. This has to be the most poor reaction to a simple push I've seen in a while.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Okay, initial sense is:

Page 5:
Eragon's initial reaction to his wagon looks town. Trying to analyze and solve alignments and not being reactionary despite the quick wagon. Prying other players for their thoughts on it, viewing it as more of a means of information than a threat.

Page 6:
I think moment's vote was fine for wagon's sake, it got people talking. Not really AI.

Okay, mind melding with Vedith some on how they are approaching the moment vote, that's nice.

Moment's vote was fine and so was their explanation.

Lots of stratting on this page, that's okay.

Page 7:
#151 Moment's "Does that imply that you believe I'm town" is kind of a cheap push on Eragon, I feel like as town I talk assuming most people are town, because they are.

#158 Aronis refusal to vote is a bit scummy, so is the dismissive "it would still be random" when I feel like we are out of RVS at this point. Moment's townread of it....don't agree with.

#173 I can see where moment/vedith are coming from on the Eragon piece of letting someone else address the vote...but it wasn't like he was not actively trying to pry at other people. Nothing about his reaction to that wagon looked self-preservative to me.

Page 8:
#175/176 Part of me feels like this is NAI and part of me feels like it is looking to town for queues.

#178 I like the questions being asked here.

Page 8 as a whole: Moment/Lab very unlikely partners. File that away.

#192 This push on lab is good.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Which is it DD, do you want me to look at the game and give my thoughts on "literally any other player" or do you want me to stay in the thread and push you more?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Slaxx »

So take a step back, and process the game first. You want to to talk after that, great. But maybe your top priority should be between the two people who are getting lynched and not whatever associative spew you think you will get from me?
Are you stalling now that you have realized that coming in and spamming quick posts while having read nothing isn't going to get you townread?
These posts do not come from someone making an honest push. Provided I don't get iced, we are going to have words tomorrow.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Wow, I see why this game has so many replacements. Christ.

Okay, give me a bit Mcqueen, let me read through your ISO after I get done with the catchup so I can decide between AP/TGP or do followup.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 438, Darkwing Duck wrote:This game has so many replacements because four people signed up that apparently didn't intend to play.

The pace has been slow and quite manageable for a game with the blitz title, you coming in and shading people before reading the thread is the only toxic thing that has happened this game. But if you're afraid people will replace out due to toxicity, then you can replace out yourself Slaxx and we can lynch your slot in peace.
I'm trying to be patient here.

I get your premise, that you think because I haven't read the thread I can't criticize you for not having a confident read on those two because how would I know unless I read it? But I ISO'ed you and saw you had minimal interaction with each, then decided to go ahead and start the questioning while I caught up. 2 simple Ctrl F's. What you are either ignoring or failing to understand -I'm becoming increasingly confident it is the former- is that your hydra dissonance is not what I had an issue with. I had an issue with you waiving both off as town with minimal reasoning or interaction, which I KNOW you have absorbed because you tried to throw it back at me as deflection here:
In post 414, Darkwing Duck wrote:How can I interact with TGP when he's not here and I was just talking to AP like 20 minutes ago?

Why are YOU not talking to AP?
In post 394, AP wrote:
In post 393, Darkwing Duck wrote:Well what does that leave you to conclude moment? Do you want to do a d1 no lynch?
NO! I demand that we get a lynch through. I don't care if it's turns out to be me, but a lynch under these circumstances will be most beneficial for the town.
This was the only interaction with AP. If you want what I'd expect someone who is town to do, I think Moment's questioning is probably the model for that right now.

And once again, you are ignoring the fact that, ya know, these posts are permanent. If they aren't on now they can read them when they are.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 440, Darkwing Duck wrote:OK, why aren't you asking AP questions then?

Where is your line of questions to TGP?
I. Am. Getting. There. I am responding to you, I am responding to McQueen, and I am doing pbp.

Do you really think I would come in here as scum, push you for not asking questions, then just dance around and try to avoid asking my own? Is that something you sincerely believe is happening right now?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Page 10:
In post 229, Eragon wrote:Town- Eevee, Lab
*very slight* town- Vedith, Redtea
Null- everyone else
Slight scum- ThegoldenParadox, (originally Moment but now I’m just confused)

@Eragon where did Eevee-town come from?

#230 from Lab looked town

Page 11:
#260 More good Socratic questioning from Vedith Re: Redtea

Okay, finally.

#288 Looks a NAI for TGP so far.
#296 Looks good on Lab Rat, he didn't have to react favorably to that and could have waited to guage reactions.
TGP #372 feels a lot like overexplaining leading up to the rejection
But #378 is more scumhunting than he did as scum in our entire last game together >_>

So, initial thoughts on all this: TGP's rejection and reasoning for rejection look way worse than AP's offer, even if his reason for an offer was basically YOLO sheeping.

First thing, I notice a lot of absence of town reads from like, almost everybody, so...

@AP/TGP: Any town reads?

@TGP
In post 378, TheGoldenParadox wrote:To respond to vedith - I'm not sure how my vote and post was terrible outside of you chainsaw defending Lab. Clearly the second I voted lab you jumped on me and scumread it while he townread it, so i'm visualizing a possibility of a lab/ved/? scumteam - it makes sense as they did seem to spam up the thread together and vedith seems to be hard attacking me for a vote.
Do you really think scum brazenly spam the thread that much together? Have you genuinely ever seen that happen? I think they are almost definitely not partners. And there were plenty of interactions that seemed genuine.

I can see something like this being distancing:
In post 157, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 133, Vedith wrote:
In post 128, LabRat01 wrote:what d0es that mean?
Means it's a terrible comment.
:p0ut:
But not this:
Spoiler: Not Theater
In post 154, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 130, Vedith wrote: So I ask you, why was this not addressed after the vote by yourself?
y0u mean, why did I n0t react immediateIy? 0r why was there n0 discussi0n after my push?
Cuz y0u kn0w,,, b0th are untrue
In post 130, Vedith wrote: Also towards Eragon who has a simular opinion on the vote being pretty bad.
Can y0u rephrase this pIease? :/ I d0n’t understand what y0u’re trying t0 say here

In post 130, Vedith wrote:The argument of not staying around to discuss is 100% void considering the following posts from both of you had no positive discussion in the matter. I also just see that as more of a comment towards easier to argue against someone who's posting less, otherwise I would have expected the same, if not worse, negative response to a blank vote.
Disagree
The p0st feIt weird t0 me and I did pursue it
Sure, I d0 meme a I0t, but I think I did my part there
Tbh same with erag0n
In post 130, Vedith wrote:If anything Aronis holding the game back should be more of a concern and discussion in my opinion than a blank vote early on. Although I doubt it's the case, Aronis looks to be actively delaying progress of the game. That said, I would agree if it were said that yourself, DuckDuck and Eragon are doing the same thing (until this point of course).
I0I

Agree with the case 0n ar0nis th0ugh
D0esn he aIways pIay Iike that?

Due to the bolded. Do you think if it was theater that would be asked? He genuinely seems to want to resolve the question. That could be SvT but I don't see that being SvS. There's purpose behind that.

Do you have any other SR's that aren't based on associative with Lab?

@AP
In post 384, AP wrote:
In post 372, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
Reject Dance

Thank you.

VOTE: TheGoldenParadox

Also, if TGP flips red at
any point of the game
Aronis should go next. Aronis opting to vote me
NOW
over "what has been there for ages" and
before seeing if TGP will accept or reject
my offer = he's probably informed of TGP's decision beforehand and wants to be on my wagon early.
So you think both scum came at you right out of the gate near this pairing? Are you insinuating he got onto the wagon before in order to not take a stance? It seems way more risky to jump on right away than to just pontificate and see which way the wind blows.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by Slaxx »

It's 320 AM here, I will answer DD's questions tomorrow when I'm not irritable and prone to being reactionary.

which, ya know, hint hint.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Jesus Christ.

What’s the chances I can convince people to no lynch or vote AP if I say that a seemingly anti town role would be town in this setup?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Slaxx »

If you think he flips town then it makes more sense to vote here.

There aren’t protective roles right? He’s probably going to draw the night kill if he’s town, at the very least we can see. And that’s basically a shot at leaving a more Townie person alive for tomorrow AND getting two flips we initially wanted by day 2.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 595, Darkwing Duck wrote:VOTE: No Lynch
On this, we can agree.

VOTE: Vote No Lynch

I’ll check in and out to hammer which ever between AP and NL has more.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 544, Kokichi Oma wrote:day is gonna end soon so.

VOTE: TheGoldenParadox
Okay, if you’re around you need to explain why. A NL is potentially viable today.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 484, Darkwing Duck wrote:
In post 288, TheGoldenParadox wrote:I don't see anybody trying to develop a consensus on the dance mechanic, but people should be dancing as much as possible. We need those PTs.
Slaxx this is NAI?
Sorry on mobile so I’m spamming.

Yeah I think that can come from either alignment, do you not?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 474, mcqueen wrote:VOTE: TheGoldenParadox

Says we should be dancing as much as possible then rejects AP’s dance request in the very next post.
I think his push came more from the hypocrisy than that post alone
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Slaxx »

McQueen/Moment if you’re around we should switch to NL.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Ugh only 15 minutes

Read #593 again

Also TGP either had help with this claim or he has blown out any expectation I have of him here.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 606, redtea wrote:Since there's no way I can read the rest (pg 21 or so) in 20 minutes, I'll mention I'm going to keep my NL status. It has been demonstrated a few times already that not everyone has read the setup properly, and it is D1. Think he just kind of fucked up in general here. For AP(A50?)'s case, more likely he was trying to get things going in his own way and didn't even expect TGP to decline. I don't SR read him at this point and actually think a NL is best. Would be a shame to throw away his brand of scumhunting so early.

Just more game mechanic talk, but I think the ideal number of pairings is 0 or 2. 3 if there's a particularly strong SR that people want to pair up instead of lynching, for whatever reason.
You have to actually vote no lynch

Please do that.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Right now your vote doesn’t count.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Fuck I don’t think it’s going to be fast enough.

Curse the super bowl.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Slaxx »

If this flips town someone check if McQ posted elsewhere between his last post and deadline

Or remind me to
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Actuslly do the same with everyone on that wagon
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I know I was trying to get my last bit out before deadline
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Slaxx »

I’m seeing little reason here not to pair up with McQ right now, based on what just happened.

Thoughts?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 624, Darkwing Duck wrote:After tgp's flip I am less certain how we are supposed to strategize here. I think based on what we know it is still best to keep townies unpaired and ask scumreads to only dance with other scumreads.

Lovers, usually, is primarily negative utility and pts should not make up for that.

I think that's still right... and actually tgp's role makes me think it may be more true. Say there is a pt cop--the neghborhood would then actually be doubling down on negative utility on top of the lover's mechanic.

I'm not sure pt cop is likely here, but I guess I'm trying to figure out why tgp would be able to close a pt as a pro-town role.

So yeah, I'm not really sure. Are you saying you scumread mcqueen?
How about this... based on what I read in Vedis iso and based on the unbolted “and” in the kill flavor, I expect McQ to flip Anti-town (maybe mafia) here.

He wanted to pair with me yesterday, I’m curious what happens if I call that to see if it’s a bluff.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Slaxx »

Woah wait... we were told it was 10:3.

Okay hold up then.

That kill flavor is really weird, maybe I’m speculating too much but the unbolded and looks like an emphasis.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Slaxx »

We need to get to an even number to utilize the dance off mechanic, it literally doubles the pro-town kills that happen in ratio to scum kills.

I need to think for a second.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Is Koki a Gamma alt? Because gamma isn’t in this game.

If that was really Gamma, this Could alter things, so, might as well fess up.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Slaxx »

>_____________________>

Accept McQueen’s Dance
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Slaxx »

What's your read on Eevee and why Eragon?

They randomly placed me into their scum reads after DD and I 1v1, it was not a good look.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Meh.

VOTE: Kokichi Oma

This slot needs pressured. Eragon you should join me.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I went thru the TGP wagon and no one had posted elsewhere

I guess it was kinda cheap idea but I thought maybe it would work.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Slaxx »

You gotta do this one
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 662, Kokichi Oma wrote:Ouch, I forgot that this was majority and just voted without reading much. sorry yall
"My townreads are _________

My scumreads are _________"

Lets start with a template and work our way out from there.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Slaxx »

... he’s saying he’s not a fan of the reaction to your proposal.

That’s why he’s not asking you.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Slaxx »

@Eragon, honestly, no clue

Won't answer any more for him.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 701, redtea wrote:Didn't mean to take so long.
Now that he's around again:
Aronis, why are you so set on AP, while most everyone else see him as neutral at worst?
And why not just ISO the two dance partners proposed to you? Me and Kokichi have unfortunately posted very little so far. It would take you less than ten minutes.

What I was going to say before is Aronis hasn't posts enough for me to seriously consider dancing with him for any reason. Currently, I think it seems weird to be so bluntly uninterested. Scum would probably at least try a little.
My scum reads are _____________

My town reads are _____________
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Because you parked your vote on AP after acknowledging no one would want to and haven’t really tried to engage anyone to join your cause or solve for anyone else’s alignment.

Ergo, you either need to start solving or you and red/Koki need to go.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Slaxx »

@Mod 11 Alive 6 to lynch not 13/7

<<< Fixed. >>>

Don’t want any lolhammers

Although really would it matter
Last edited by mastina on Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Aronis voting AP and not acknowledging the only other active vote is probably telling upon him being red.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I don’t think #703 is S/S so I’d prefer Aronis/Koki or Red/Koki

Aka Koki
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Slaxx »

We absolutely need to pair because they become lovers and we get two flips, thus increasing the share of pro-town lynches to mafia kills.

Unless I misunderstand something?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 702, Slaxx wrote:
In post 701, redtea wrote:Didn't mean to take so long.
Now that he's around again:
Aronis, why are you so set on AP, while most everyone else see him as neutral at worst?
And why not just ISO the two dance partners proposed to you? Me and Kokichi have unfortunately posted very little so far. It would take you less than ten minutes.

What I was going to say before is Aronis hasn't posts enough for me to seriously consider dancing with him for any reason. Currently, I think it seems weird to be so bluntly uninterested. Scum would probably at least try a little.
My scum reads are _____________

My town reads are _____________
You answer mine first, then I answer yours :)
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 711, redtea wrote:
In post 709, Slaxx wrote:We absolutely need to pair because they become lovers and we get two flips, thus increasing the share of pro-town lynches to mafia kills.

Unless I misunderstand something?
I don't understand what you mean.
Are you saying information from what might end up being a S/T lynch would be worth it? Or are you that hopeful in netting S/S, to even out the lovers NK?
I’m saying that if we always pair people up it’s like double day, which is generally beneficial.

Think about it this way, assuming all MLs.

1 Lynch (12)
1 Kill (11)
1 Lynch (10)
1 Kill (9)
1 Lynch (8)
1 Kill (7-Lylo)

3 of each.

Or

2 lynch (11)
1 kill (10)
2 lynch (8)
1 kill (7)

4 lynches
2 kills

Thus taking away mafias influence on the game.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Slaxx »

VOTE: RedTea

Maybe we can’t convince Aronis to pair with red but I’m up for vice versa.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Based on our PT talk I’m feeling alright about McQ. He’s been a little more motivated with just us, and I read that as town from him.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Eragon, sure.

We have like 25 posts in the topic pretty evenly split between us and most of them are a paragraph long or so of fairly dense solving. He’s being solvey and open but still a little paranoid of me, which is exactly how I’d expect a town neighbor to act.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 760, Kokichi Oma wrote:This is a thing
oh come on
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 762, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hey guys this guy isnt doing anything. Hes OBVIOUSLY scum.
youre not even voting him
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:34 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 770, Moment wrote:Rather lynch a lover pair.

Okay but the scummiest people aren’t pairing up so that’s convenient for someone who wants to avoid lynching scum.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Slaxx »

We need to force people to pair up through pressure but if we can’t we still want to lynch scum, not just the most people.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Slaxx »

My tinfoil hat is saying koki/moment/???
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Slaxx »

Yes, ideally we pair the two scummiest people.

@Moment

No. What I’m saying is that my guess is most of the scum are in the group of people dodgy about pairing up (which makes sense from their POV) and wanting to lynch outside of that pair without really good reason is scummy. It extends beyond just your reads today, but is something you could potentially use as a crux the whole game.

extend deadline

If we do this people actually should post though.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Slaxx »

#792 is my spirit animal.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Slaxx »

Do we have enough votes for a Koki flash lynch?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Slaxx »

LabRat01 wrote:And elaborate on koki please
Why them rather than any of the other wagons?
In post 799, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 796, Slaxx wrote:Do we have enough votes for a Koki flash lynch?
I'm not gonna switch if you're asking about it
They’ve refused to partner up, had activity spikes near lynches, and haven’t driven the game forward without it being a complete teeth-pull.

Yet somehow people who have at least contributed in some meaningful way are catching more flak. No one besides me is really pushing there.

That means something
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:45 am

Post by Slaxx »

VOTE: Kokichi

Let’s do this.

If either of us die and this flips red Eragon, agree to push Moment tomorrow.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Slaxx »

*Fist Bump*
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 816, Eragon wrote:@slaxx if no one comes on to extend deadline would you be upset voting for moment?
I was going to ask you two the same thing.

I’d be up for it. Moment-scum = at least 3 town in (me, McQ, You, Eevee), maybe all four. No way they narrow the lynch pool that far down if both buddies are in there.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Slaxx »

VOTE: Moment

Lab, join the movement!
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Slaxx »

VOTE: Koki

If Moment isn’t the vig, I wouldn’t suggest publically CCing, just shoot them at night.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Slaxx »

Moment just vote Koki with us and shoot someone else if you’re vig.

Literally no reason not to vote here.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 835, Moment wrote:I don't think you all heard me when I said that I can't shoot pairs and I'm going to shoot Kokichi.
Christ shoot redtea and vote Koki.
Shoot Aronis and vote Koki.

Why refuse to vote Koki?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Slaxx »

McQ vote Koki with me.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Slaxx »

Eragon is town here like every time I think, even if he fooled me last game.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 868, Darkwing Duck wrote:
In post 831, Slaxx wrote:VOTE: Koki

If Moment isn’t the vig, I wouldn’t suggest publically CCing, just shoot them at night.
no?
Why no? Why publically announce it?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Slaxx »

Oh that makes way more sense I was about to get pissy
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Slaxx »

Moment vig claiming then slinking off is lol
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #79) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Slaxx »

Though speaking of slinking off I have to actually go somewhere with my father.

I’ll check in periodically but it looks like Aronis today >_>

Not a bad lynch but I don’t get the Koki townreads at all.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (isolation #80) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Anyone not voting Koki have a reason they’re town?

I think someone mentioned apathy around the lynch?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Slaxx »

@Lab

My preference is Koki->Red->Aronis

Red could be scum. But I’ve seen reds town play and it’s... I’m not going there. But I don’t think what theyve done is AI to the degree of what Koki has done, which I’ve explained already.

Does scum-Aronis really push AP today? Why not go after an easier lynch? If he’s scum, where is the counterwagon? Koki? You have Eragon and I as townreads.

And, in a setup with plurality, do you not find it just mildly suspicious that AP has always been just barely at the front of the vote count? Scum don’t want to be on the lead wagon and they don’t have to with plurality lynches. You would expect a town wagon that was being used to deflect from a scum wagon to always have -just enough- votes to get it pushed through in plurality.

Koki. Is. Mafia.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 950, Darkwing Duck wrote:ngl that extension was a waste

I have time here but Aronis just refusing everything makes me want him out of the game regardless of alignment at this point

and I'm a-OK with lynching between red and koki whatever he flips

I feel like that sounds scummy but this level of obstructionism to really obvious town strategy is just starting to piss me off

lgd
If you have to add a disclaimer about how what you’re doing is scummy maybe do something else? We don’t have to have a policy lynch. A Koki-Red flip makes Aronis look very town.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 953, Darkwing Duck wrote:How does Koki red make Aronis town?
I’m pretty sure you guys posted that logic yourself...

Maybe it was Lab.

They’re both super apathetic about the other persons lynch.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 955, Darkwing Duck wrote:I feel like kokichi is closer to a policy lynch since he's just not giving any fucks, whereas aronis has looked at the arguments explaining why he should dance, chosen to ignore them, and then complained about there being no explanation
Do you think Koki hasn’t read the thread?

Because if they have, they have chosen to ignore them as well, in a much more subtle and sly manner.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Slaxx »

I guess “who are the pairs currently” might be evidence in support of not reading the thread

But... they read enough to know who to push on.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #86) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Slaxx »

Actually that whole thing could be feigned ignorance
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Slaxx »

Although the pairs aren’t easy to find they’re in like the third or fourth post

Idk.

Trying to give Koki an honest out if I see one but even if that ignorance about partners was real it still doesn’t change the fact they knew enough to know who to push on when poking their head in.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (isolation #88) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 806, Slaxx wrote:
LabRat01 wrote:And elaborate on koki please
Why them rather than any of the other wagons?
In post 799, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 796, Slaxx wrote:Do we have enough votes for a Koki flash lynch?
I'm not gonna switch if you're asking about it
They’ve refused to partner up, had activity spikes near lynches, and haven’t driven the game forward without it being a complete teeth-pull.

Yet somehow people who have at least contributed in some meaningful way are catching more flak. No one besides me is really pushing there.

That means something
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Slaxx »

Sorry AP, I addressed your post with McQ privately. He can confirm that when he shows up.

The gist of it was no, I don’t think you’re right. I don’t think Lab redirects from Koki onto Aronis. That makes zero sense as a team.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Slaxx »

I don’t think the alt slip changes my townread on that slot, even if it is a50.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Slaxx »

This is a hammer from Town-RT:

“Would him being mafia be a bit too easy?
If he's town this hammer and the ones who pushed the vote would be suspicious
If he's scum this hammer will still be suspicious
but maybe it's for the game's sake, either way, so I'll drop this here and hope I haven't walked into a trap.
VOTE: Not_Mafia”

She pontificates without driving convo no matter what. This is from Chibis kids with guns.

I’ll be the first person to say I don’t do a lot of meta, or hardly any. I don’t believe being lynchbait always makes you town. But the point is I haven’t seen anything from RT worse or more what I thought was AI than that hammer so I have reservations.

Now, if Koki flips town, I’m all over red tomorrow. Even before Aronis. But Koki doesn’t flip town here.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 978, LabRat01 wrote:VOTE: koki

I'm prob making a mistake, but I'll trust you
If that flips town I'll absolutely hate you
It doesn’t. There’s no way it took this much work to get three votes on someone who is town.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Slaxx »

I gotta go eat a late lunch with my fam.

I look forward to being right for dessert.

Hopefully it’s not too sweet.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Slaxx »

I think claiming matchmade is probably a good idea but I can think of scenarios where it might also go ass up.

Redtea is probably today’s vote but I’ll hold off until more people have checked in.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Slaxx »

At first I thought of no lynching today but I think the better strat is to force (or try to force) someone to pair with redtea.

Math wise:

Today we NL, tomorrow we have 3/7 shot of getting it correct.

Today we lynch one, have a 3/8 chance of getting it correct.

Today we lynch two, have a (3/8+3/7) shot of getting it correct. Which is obviously more than either one above.

Since it is MyLo, we don’t have to worry if one is town, because we still have the buffer of one Townie.

Does all that make sense? Does anyone disagree?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #96) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1017, Darkwing Duck wrote:Redtea doesn't get nightkilled so I don't see why we'd wait to lose tomorrow if he's town somehow

Like he can do something to make me change my read but I don't see why he does that with a nl when he didn't do it with a wagon

Lgd
I mean, I think the danger is much more imminent today.

Actually I just realized we shouldn’t discuss this until RT gets here. I have reasons.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (isolation #97) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1018, AP wrote:VOTE: redtea

For lack of better reads. I have only 2 people I wont be voting, so I could vote any of the other 5

Also, I'm starting to get envious of them flipped slots.
Any commentary on 1016?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (isolation #98) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I'm trying to explain the math to him in the PT I promise...
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (isolation #99) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Slaxx »

We gonna do that thing where no one is active until lynch again?

I got a buddy coming up Friday and we usually drink... a lot... so I won’t be around much for the deadline.

Last time frame available will probably be Thursday night.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:09 am

Post by Slaxx »

@Lab

Eragon I’m still townreading.
You+McQ are lean-town.

My TR on AP has been slowly chipped away over the course of the game. I keep going back and forth on DD. I’m not TRing Evee but Eragon seems to be? Would probably be good to clarify.

McQ activity has dropped off a bit in the PT but I’m not for sure that’s AI.

There’s a couple posts in there that I TR, mainly dealing with the mix of trust/solving and paranoia of me that I think would be hard for any town, particularly McQ town, to fake.

My reads really aren’t strong this game and that sucks. Red is the right lynch today. I’d be fine pairing them with anyone but (You, McQ, Eragon)
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #101) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:11 am

Post by Slaxx »

A risky AP keeping his townreads close to his chest in lylo reads slight town to me as well so probably not him either.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:11 am

Post by Slaxx »

Also*

Not a risky
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1043, LabRat01 wrote:Wait, let me bold it

@Red, dance with mcqueen please

You
WILL NOT
avoid getting lynched, so dance before you give him enough time to avoid the lynch by lurking
This shouldn't happen.

I'm fine with just lynching RT now. I know it looks scummy but if I'm alive tomorrow it'll become clear.

VOTE: RedTea
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Slaxx »

UNVOTE:

lmfao

hold on

our PT is poppin

gimme a few
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Slaxx »

I really don't think I am pocketed here Lab. I know that means fuck-all to you, and I understand that.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Slaxx »

god dammit

no
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Slaxx »

The hell of it is anyone who offers to dance with Red I don't want going down with Red

what a cruel fucking joke
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (isolation #108) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Slaxx »

NO

FUCK

NO
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (isolation #109) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Fucking I’ve been drinking and was lurking no no no

No no

Eragon Vs McQ is a loss
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (isolation #110) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Evee/DD/AP

Not Eragon or McQ

Why
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (isolation #111) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I get off at 6 PM EST.

Give me until 8 PM EST before we do anything impulsive.

Can we please agree on that?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (isolation #112) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1217, AP wrote:
In post 1213, Slaxx wrote:I get off at 6 PM EST.

Give me until 8 PM EST before we do anything impulsive.

Can we please agree on that?
Like, what time is it NOW EST?? :lol:
1 AM

So what like 19 hours I think?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (isolation #113) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Just popping in one last time before tomorrow.

Everyone: This is not Eragon scum play. If he wanted to manufacture reads he could. He does it well. He’s fleeced me. Him not articulating his read on me, for example, is probably a town tell. He’s confided in me that he drops detailed analysis to survive as scum and I don’t think he drops an unexplained town read on me. He could be playing like 5-level chess with my brain but I don’t think so. His whole reaction to his wagonD1 still screams town too.

McQ has been super solvey and strategic in the PT. I’ll admit I don’t think I’ve seen scum Q before but he’s playing more Townie than I’ve seen him play town games. I also believe his claim, and don’t see much scum utility in it. I’ve gone back and forth on it (feasibly, since multiple town roles have been scum-ish a scum role could be townish) but combined with his play and our Qt interactions I don’t think it’s him.

Eragon /McQ is the worst possible outcome for me here, and I really think we should look in DD/AP/Evee instead.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (isolation #114) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Okay, this has been stewing around in my head all day.

I want everyone to try to unbias themselves from the game.

Plurality lynching, MyLo, scum gets lynched with three votes.

What's the likelihood of 0/1/2 scum on the wagon?

I feel like it is almost always one here, right?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:12 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1256, Darkwing Duck wrote:It's still me, I have appointed myself to deal with how ridiculously mcqueen is scumsiding and see if he's scum or gamethrowing town and also to try and cut Slaxx's obnoxious tunnel in half because sorting those two wins the game

our nicer head will be back later

ama

- Mal
It’s not a tunnel it’s PoE. And BoPing me while I’m still alive on d4 is ignorant. I’ve either fucked this game up or I’m scum.

That question wasn’t directed as a tunnel at you and it wasn’t nonsense.

My logic is that I doubt both scum bussed, I’m town, I have townreads on McQ and Eragon, so my vote should be on Evee. That’s where I’m at right now.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (isolation #116) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Slaxx »

VOTE: Evee

We need to talk about how to prevent a plurality blitz as well.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Slaxx »

Cool let’s ignore the Evee vote and ignore the possibility of plurality quickhammering it’s not like deadlines a day and a half away.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1266, EeveeLution Army wrote:You say its PoE but im not the only one not on your townlist.
That’s literally what PoE is.

I don’t think both scum bussed.

So the pool is 0-1 in (Me, Eragon, McQ, Evee)

I have TRs on the two that aren’t you.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1267, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 1258, Slaxx wrote:
In post 1256, Darkwing Duck wrote:It's still me, I have appointed myself to deal with how ridiculously mcqueen is scumsiding and see if he's scum or gamethrowing town and also to try and cut Slaxx's obnoxious tunnel in half because sorting those two wins the game

our nicer head will be back later

ama

- Mal
It’s not a tunnel it’s PoE. And BoPing me while I’m still alive on d4 is ignorant. I’ve either fucked this game up or I’m scum.

That question wasn’t directed as a tunnel at you and it wasn’t nonsense.

My logic is that I doubt both scum bussed, I’m town, I have townreads on McQ and Eragon, so my vote should be on Evee. That’s where I’m at right now.
I count three people not on ur list including me. And im unsure if your tr on mcqueen is one of bias cause you have a gc with them. Or if its genuine?
You haven’t read at all have you
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Slaxx »

Sorry pool is 1-2 not 0-1.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1264, Darkwing Duck wrote:
In post 1092, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 1063, Darkwing Duck wrote:I'm kinda just at the point that I feel it's a foregone conclusion that RedTea won't bother to dance even if we ask, and if Aronis, RedTea, and Kokichi really is a trinity of obstinate, lazy town, then I'm pretty okay writing this game off as a loss. Marathon weekend is here and maybe I can actually get a player list that wants to play the game somewhere in there.

lgd

hmm. i kinda feel like this is from a townie tbh
I liked this post for town.

Am I pocketed, Slaxx? Because so far 99% of your read on McQueen seems to come from PT interactions, whereas so far this game he has:
a)danced with you for stupid reasons
b)thrown a dance on a townread in mylo
c)presented the only counter-wagon the day redtea was getting lynched

Like, I have seen town McQueen, and he is not THIS AWFUL at mechanics. Fucking up TWO dances I *choose to believe* is outside his townrange. I do feel like I am sometimes wrong when I say things like this, but he has been incredibly lurky, he put a naked vote on us to "start conversation" and then proceeded to say nothing interesting, and then claimed a bunch of nonsense about his role and voted us again in mylo.

Anyway, you still have a chance of convincing Mallard, but this head would be too disappointed in this being town McQueen to believe he is town before seeing a flip.

-LGD
What does scum-McQ gain by

1. Calling attention to himself and
2. Locking into a 1v1 with someone or having to explain why he’s still alive as a lover with either a Townie or his partner the next day?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Slaxx »

Also, townreading someone for townreading you is like

What
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Slaxx »

If I recall I got some vigorous blowback and a scumread from one of the heads day 1 for pushing on you as well.

That’s a fun thought.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (isolation #124) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Slaxx »

I’ll entertain that thought.

Who’s the third scum that don’t know what they’re doing?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1276, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 1269, Slaxx wrote:
In post 1266, EeveeLution Army wrote:You say its PoE but im not the only one not on your townlist.

Didnt you say you townread mcqueen?. Im confused now >.>
Eragon is town
McQ is town
I am town

I don’t think both scum were on the wagon
Therefore 1 has to be in that pool, if I’m wrong on my reads 2

You’re the 1 I have no reason to townread.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1277, Slaxx wrote:I’ll entertain that thought.

Who’s the third scum that don’t know what they’re doing?
Does*

Sorry
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (isolation #127) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1280, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 1278, Slaxx wrote:
In post 1276, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 1269, Slaxx wrote:

Didnt you say you townread mcqueen?. Im confused now >.>
Eragon is town
McQ is town
I am town

I don’t think both scum were on the wagon
Therefore 1 has to be in that pool, if I’m wrong on my reads 2

You’re the 1 I have no reason to townread.

I dont understand what is stopping a double bus though?
With three people on the wagon? You think both scum seriously voted the third?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #128) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Slaxx »

VOTE: mcqueen
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (isolation #129) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1283, EeveeLution Army wrote:VOTE: mcqueen
I honestly think this is scum to be honest....this + AP
You shouldn’t have done that

Sorry McQ :P
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (isolation #130) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1287, AP wrote:I was scum with DD :P
Close
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (isolation #131) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Slaxx »

You can thank the guy who didn’t return my call at work

Wouldn’t have had time to set that up if I wasn’t waiting on him
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (isolation #132) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Slaxx »

AP and I had a lot of fun in the QT plotting against yall
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (isolation #133) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Slaxx »

Wait you don’t have spoilers?

Are you sure you should be posting?

Feasibly there could be a town roleblocker.

I kinda just took the chance.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (isolation #134) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1299, mcqueen wrote:piss off Slaxx i had doubts because I’ve no experience with a town roleblocker
What

:(

Sorry if I upset you.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (isolation #135) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Slaxx »

You can release the mafia thread, it’s pretty much me plotting a bunch of failed plots

Christ this game gave me an ulcer in a good way

Glad it’s done

Sorry for accidentally messaging the wrong mod Mastina.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (isolation #136) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I noticed both of them had double kill flavors but I wasn’t about to point it out

Sorry to McQ if I made you mad I just was doing my wincon
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (isolation #137) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I’m now 4/4 on scum since being back

That’s gonna bite my town game in the ass
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (isolation #138) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Slaxx »

@Mastina

I think the setup was fairly balanced.

I think if town used it correctly though it could be townsided. I read your post in the spoilers thread and agreed with basically all of what you were saying.

If town had been organized, it could have gotten two lynches per day and two pro-town NKs. I even tried to sell that strategy in the thread to try to get a hold of the reins as town leader but either people didn’t trust me or didn’t like the concept of turning it into double day.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (isolation #139) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Not two lynches per day but two people with lover status.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #140) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Slaxx »

As someone who still struggles to keep a game theme cohesive, I have to say the mechanics and the roles around them were just excellent and well implemented.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (isolation #141) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1317, Eragon wrote:
In post 1315, Slaxx wrote:I’m now 4/4 on scum since being back

That’s gonna bite my town game in the ass

grrrrrrr
I used to be an easy read

Getting older apparently makes you 1-2 of a shitty person/good liar
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (isolation #142) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Slaxx »

Yeah.

I saw an opportunity to legitimize my fakeclaim by coming to bat for TGP.

I also totally got Pr-pinged my Moments cooperation and unvote then completely forgot about it.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (isolation #143) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Slaxx »

Yeah I didn’t really have any strong fake reads.

Sometimes I really don’t have strong real ones though. I scoop up a few townreads, see who is really unlikely buddies, and start there.

My Evee lylo vote would probably come from town Slaxx who has just given up.

I also would have heavily scumread Aronis as town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”