StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by StefanB »

First I am caught up but not at my homecomputer right now, so notes have to wait.
In post 1449, teacher wrote:Everyone should reread pages 15 through 18 and find lich the conftown alt wagon to the Rabbi/demonlord slot pushed to change momentum.
That only works if Doubting Thomas, Creature or rosterfoster (I am going to get a typo in this name some time later in the game, sorry before) are scum.
The last from what I read that game not very likly (The scum did push him quite a lot)
Interesting that DT and Creature were both offwagon Day 2 (together with Overkill and me)
The speed makes an all-town waggon posible.
I have to confess I was paranoid of TL beeing scum, because the interaction beetween him and the scum looked for me like distancing and the L-1 vote was the one I thought could have been busing.
But then I remembered his role and feeled completly foolish. (medium is a townrole I don't think I have ever seen this as scum)

So DT and Creature could be scum.
The third offwaggonplayer Overki11 was on LT before the push. I also think that the play from demonlord speaks against Overki11 being his partner, it screams budying and wanting to build a connnection between the two slots, so imho nope.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by StefanB »

DT: Whom did you protect?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by StefanB »

About my role and Doctor Worm.
I can confirm that I am a towncoach, who knew that there was one VT in the whole game and this player could become a powerrole if my slot had sacrified itself.
Doctor Worm was a bit exacurating re power. The roles in the pool were RB, tracker and 1-shot vig (In order from what I thought would have been best for town to worst)
I can confirm that he did try to sacrifise himself on day 2, which was of course to late.
If you look at his play day 1 this should be pretty obvious.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by StefanB »

And another think I want to ask right away:

Teacher, there was some confusion about your role day 2. You can confirm that you are sane and not naive right?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:28 pm

Post by StefanB »

Still not on my computer, did read Creature and DoubtingThomas Isos, interesting that both did not mention RV/Demontown much.
So posible, I didn't see any strong interaction between DT and RV from RVs side, here is how he discripted those slots:
Creature weak town
DoubtingThomas need to actually read
For a weak townread not much interaction, DT is a no-read from RV.

Later he said that Creature towntelled, I don't know if that makes Creature more likly to be scum than DT (depends on playstile).

Since all those players (except Demontown) were pretty active it is interesting, that there weren't that many connection between the players.
I want to have some live interaction with players in the game before my vote.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:42 am

Post by StefanB »

@Teacher:
From Almost50: 1096
Interesting. So the "fake" Cop will always get an "Innocent" result because they actually get the results of the "rookie" Cop.
1099 also Almost:
X is a Cop who does NOT get their own results
teacher is a rookie Cop (always gets innocent regardless of the true alignment of their target).
teachers results are delivered to the "fake" Cop, so X always gets a clear.
If the fake Cop dies teacher receives his own results.
Naive was there. Just wanted to make sure we can trust your results. (Not an isue for your night 1 result)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:09 am

Post by StefanB »

VOTE: Creature
I agree with Vedith/Rooster/teacher townblock.
Lich should be more town for role (role isn't alligment but in practice scummedium?)
Overki11 should be town because Demonlord did link himself quite strong to him, somethink that scum does normally to town and the push from puppetmaster and puppet came at a time when it wasn't pure survival.
So Creature nearly has to flipp scum or somethink is very wrong.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:12 am

Post by StefanB »

Rooster, Vedith: Please both of you rerread DoctorWorms post, and my claim, he was quite transparent playing his town-coach role PM, on day 2 he was transperant as hell what his plan was day 1. Playing it imho quite wrong, but the play was transperant. But this is a discusion for tomorrow. Lets lynch creature.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:25 am

Post by StefanB »

Rooster: I believe it is DT, if you read my posts today, I have voiced suspicion there. And he is the only player not named creature who isn't mentioned as town in 1463.
I also think I should concentrate on getting the player lynched that has some agreement on townplayers. (You, Vedith and techer have voiced suspicion here, I have all of you as town)
I can't take myself out any longer, because Volxen is dead, so I have to play this like an VT.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:35 am

Post by StefanB »

In post 65, Dr Worm wrote:HELLO how are you?? I"M DR WORM!!

EVERYBIDY LISTEN PLEASE!!

DR WORM is TOWN COACH!! I choose 1 VANILLA TROWNIE and TURN THEM INTO SUPERPERSON!!

this KILLS THE WORM!!

I have to PICK A VT or it DOENS"T WORK AT ALL and I STILL DIE!!

TELL me IF YOU ARE a VT or NOT VT so I CAN DO THIS AND DIE FOR TROWN!!

THAKNS YOU EVERYBIDY!!
In post 67, Dr Worm wrote:I WILL PICK THE BEST VT SO BE YOUR BEST THAKNS YOU!!
In post 83, Dr Worm wrote:SOMEONE CLAIM VT PLZ SO I CAN SUPERPOWERIZE YOU!!
In post 184, Dr Worm wrote:@Dr Worm: Why should I believe you're town if your entire ISO is basically "la la I'm town" and "I'm town coach and I'm looking for a VT"?
I DON"T CARE if DR WORM is TROWN in your BRAIN!! NEED TO KNOW WHO VT SO I SUPERPOWERIZE AND DIE!!

DR WORM NOT DIE IN VEIN!![/quote]
In post 195, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 192, TemporalLich wrote:Dr Worm, if you want people to believe you're town, start providing information or at least ask questions instead of trying to out the VTs.
TEMPERLICK you DON"T LISTEN!! DR WORM doesn"t NEED you to SEE HIM TOWN!! JUST NEEDS to KNOW at LEAST 1 VT to SUPERPOWERIZE!!
In post 199, Dr Worm wrote:YOU DON"T NEED TO KILL DR WORM!! I will DIE TODAY as soon as I SUPERPOWERIZE A VT!!
In post 200, Dr Worm wrote:IF DR WORM DOENS"T DIE AFTER SUPERPOWERIZATION DR WORM WILL VOTE DR WORM!!
In post 201, Dr Worm wrote:IF WORM SCUM YOU FEAR VT CLAIMS RUIN GAME BUT IT"S UNSTABLE GAME SO PRBABLY LOTS OF PPWER ROLES ANYWIYS!!

WHAT HARM IN DOING VT CLAIM??
In post 244, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 211, Almost50 wrote:
On a serious note though, do you think it a good idea to out a VT role, gave Worm target it (and die), and then scum shoot the new PR? I mean, IF this role is for real them he played it in the worst possible way EVER.
MR 49 THAT"S WHY ALL VTs MUST CLAIM!! SCUM WASTES NKs TARGETTING AT VT GROUP TRYING TO GET SUPERVT!! FREES UP OTHER PRs!!
In post 273, Dr Worm wrote:RCENGINE YES IT IS how it WORKS!! I have ROLE PM says PM MOD DURING ANY PHASE WITH NAME OF PLAYER IF PLAYER HAS VANILLA ROLE THEY BECOME JACK OF TIRADES 1-SHOT UNLUNCHABLES 1-SHOT BULLETPUFF 1-SHOT TRACKER. I DIE NO MATTER TARGET RIGHT OR NOT!!
In post 282, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 280, Almost50 wrote:The best play to Worm's claim is to leave him alone for today. If he town, Scum will have to decide whether to believe him or not, amd if they do they need to decide on whether kill him or not. Anything that gives scum a headache I am good with.
NO MR 49 YOU ARE WRONGG!! BEST PLAY VTs CLAIM and EVERYBIDY DISCUSS WHO DR WORM SUPERPOWERIZE!!
In post 288, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 286, DoubtingThomas wrote:Worm whas ur read
DR WORM WILL DIE SOON!! not WASTING BRAIN on ALINGMINTS!! BRAIN only for CONVINCERING TO WORM"S PLAN!!

MEBBE THOSE SCARED TO TALK ABOUT PLAN ARE BAD MEBBE!!
In post 349, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 335, teacher wrote:
In post 288, Dr Worm wrote:DR WORM WILL DIE SOON!! not WASTING BRAIN on ALINGMINTS!!
I dont get this unwillingness to read at all. OK youre a coach. But nobody's playing your game, and you probably have a N1 pass. So (a) why do you think you will die soon? and (b) why wouldnt you try to read the game to find the VT?
WHY you THINK there"s ONLY ONE VT??
In post 354, Dr Worm wrote:I THINK WORM needs to DIE TODAY!! TOO TROWNREAD to RISK NIGTIME!!

BUT CAN"T SUPERPOWERIZE!! NEED VT CLAIMSS!!
In post 787, Dr Worm wrote:TRUETH CLAIM TRIME FOR DR WORM!!

WAS INFORMED ONLY ONE VT IN GAME!! NOT KNOW WHO!! WORM NOT NEED TO KNOW WHO VT TO SUPERPOWERIZE JUST TELL MOD DO IT!! YES THIS KILLS THE WORM!!

WHY WORM LIE ABOUT NEEDING TO KNOW VT TO ACTIVATE POWER?? WORM WANT TO SEE IF MORE THAN ONE VT CLAIM AND THEN CAUGHT SCUM!!

PLAN BAD!! NOBIDY CLAIMS!!

NOW VT DEEEEAAADDDD!!

NOW WORM SAAAADDDD!!
Should make it really clear what Doctor Worms plan was:
1. There is one VT in the game
2. So he tryed to draw VTclaims so if there is more than he has a highchance of getting scum.
3. His reall coachpower wasn't so great, roleblocker the imho strongest, so sacrifising that to catch scum is perhaps not the worst idea in theory.
4. He didn't want to comite suicede what is normal for new players.

Now his plan failed misarable, but it is also plain to see.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:42 am

Post by StefanB »

Sorry Rooster managed to overlook your mesage:

1. role isn't alligment, it could be that DT is a scumdoctor (it was posible that town would get a 1-shot vig.
2. If the claim is fake (and interesting enough doctor is the only completly normal role (except the VT) here) it makes sense if he had the fakeclaim prepared.

There is another posibility but this is really not somethink to talk about today.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:32 am

Post by StefanB »

Claims btw: (I need that list):
0verki11: town tough guy, if killed by factional kill he surives until EoD.
Creature: town schizophrenic. He is told every night how many unique players typed my name or short of it during the night. (night 1: 4)
Doubting Thomas: Towndoctor
Rosterfoster: town interrogator. Basically he has a mod-approved alt account and he can choose someone to talk to at night, through this account. He choose DT last night.
TemporalLynch: Town Medium, and this means he can talk to the Townies that have died during the night.
StefanB: Town Coach can sacrifise himself and give the town either a Roleblocker, a Tracker or a oneshot-vig.

Confirmed alive (corect me if I am wrong):

Vedith: Town mirror
teacher: A amnesetic towncop who gets to be a fullcop when the represent of his reports die.

death town:
Volxen VT (if you believe me could have turned into roleblocker, tracker or oneshot vig)
RCEnigma: Town shadow basicly doublevoter
Almost 50: Town fake cop

Someone should look re balance.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:36 am

Post by StefanB »

@Mod: Can you please switch the second dead pignash in the dead players to Almost50? If we have another replacement it will be easier for them
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:47 am

Post by StefanB »

In post 1478, Vedith wrote:
In post 1476, teacher wrote:Fascinating. Please tell me more.

@V want to say who you chatted w?

Creature -
With Rooster
What does the Creature - mean?
I am a bit suprised about that exchance, how did you know that Vedith chatted with anyone, teacher?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:14 am

Post by StefanB »

rosterfoster: No need to apologise, the question who you did interogate is actually the last important info from the neightactions.
There is one aspect that may play a role from it. (I have to check somethink)
I just wanted to make it clear before I asumed somethink.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:49 am

Post by StefanB »

In post 1501, Creature wrote:
In post 1497, rosterfoster wrote:Yeah but it might actually be his role (although what use I see for it as scum is minimal. Perhaps visits?) and didn’t think to change the results.
Yesterday I got the result of four unique mentions the night before, today I got two unique mentions.
I have trouble with that. (Roster mentioned it allready) From the claim today, the following players are capital of counting for the mentioning: Scum, roster and whomever Roster targets.
N1, since Roster and his target did not mention Creature that would mean that all 4 scum did mention Creature. The includs the puppet, that barly posted in the general chat, since the playerchance.
N2 since Roster and his target mentioned Creature, no scum(also not teacher) said his name.

Dificult for me to believe. Exspecially N1.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:52 am

Post by StefanB »

DT: First reaction argh.
Second reaction please tell me your thoughts why you didn't fullclaim yesterday...
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:30 am

Post by StefanB »

Small correction towards my post above:
I forgot TL and his target above (or do dead players not count?)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:49 am

Post by StefanB »

Nothink to add from me before a hammer.
I am thinking about Creatures claim
In post 1217, Creature wrote:I'm town schizophrenic. I'm told every night how many unique players typed my name or short of it during the night.
This is the third role with the name. My search on mafiascum only revealed the other ones.
So either creature or the mod plus the reviers will get words after the game, because what the role does, doesn't really fit it's name. (Google schizophrenic if you don't believe me).

Teacher: You don't have a result from last night, right?
I like to see DT clear a few thinks today and confirmation that he is 100% on teacher tonight.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:50 am

Post by StefanB »

So yeah, nothink to add was perhabs a bit early.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:35 am

Post by StefanB »

Creature: Perhaps, but role that makes no sense (in the case that what use does it have? and its very complicated), with a name that make no sense, with results that I find highly unlikly, is a bit much to swallow.
I also don't like the timing of your scumreads and the emptiness of it. I feel like town you, would have been push that more strongly and not (as it nearly looks like) a short afterthaught after your defense.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:10 am

Post by StefanB »

Hello DT the thinks you asked me:

You claimed doc, you didn't claim the other part on day 2. So I didn't know that you could not have protected anyone on night 2. So my brains were working they just didn't have all the info I needed to come to a different conclusion.

So yeah I will ask somone who claims cop who he protected if I found the doc suspicios.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:23 am

Post by StefanB »

Last sentence the cop should mean doc. If there is a death of a player that could have been docprotected and the doc posts: "Um I should have protect the dead guy", that rises suspicion.
I don't want to know who or if you protected someone last night.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:39 am

Post by StefanB »

Here default is that you can save every night.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:46 am

Post by StefanB »

In post 1472, StefanB wrote:Claims btw: (I need that list):
0verki11: town tough guy, if killed by factional kill he surives until EoD.
Creature: town schizophrenic. He is told every night how many unique players typed my name or short of it during the night. (night 1: 4)
Doubting Thomas: Towndoctor
Rosterfoster: town interrogator. Basically he has a mod-approved alt account and he can choose someone to talk to at night, through this account. He choose DT last night.
TemporalLynch: Town Medium, and this means he can talk to the Townies that have died during the night.
StefanB: Town Coach can sacrifise himself and give the town either a Roleblocker, a Tracker or a oneshot-vig. (no longer posible)

Confirmed alive (corect me if I am wrong):

Vedith: Town mirror
teacher: A amnesetic towncop who gets to be a fullcop when the represent of his reports die.
I have them here, added the fact that I am basicly a VT now.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:47 am

Post by StefanB »

And whom to heal should be crystal clear to everyone paying attention...
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:01 am

Post by StefanB »

Huh????

I am not rolefishing, I am stating the claims.

I did not ask you to claim after I knew that you weren't the normal doctor.

What vig? There is no vig in the game.

And yeah I am stating that the protect should be a nobrainer for at last 90% of the players on this site.

At the moment DT you are hurting my brain, stopp that please. Stating obvious thinks is not helping the mafia if we asume basic competence from them.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:15 am

Post by StefanB »

I am currently
not asking you to claim that
. I made that clear in 1551.
I answered your questions, stating what is normal on mafiascum and saying that
if you have a nightaction
you should protect a certain player.
I asked you when I thought you were a normal doctor, not after.
Please try to understand my post(read them) and ask if you don't understand somethink

I am at the moment censoring my writings, because I want to not insult you.
P-Edit: Okay screw that DT please turn on your brain.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:38 am

Post by StefanB »

roster: Care to explain where he interventent on your lynch that big? I found a townread of you, but it wasn't that big as you make it sound.
Regardless of his aligment I want him to understand my posts and to make sense.

P-Edit: Okay now I don't understand that question.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by StefanB »

Who should be clear from that
In post 1542, StefanB wrote: confirmation that he is 100% on teacher tonight.
what I posted about you.
I don't want that confirmation any longer, but I see teacher as the logic choice. (and doc protecting the cop is so normal, that it is the reason that that combo is not usually in the games here any longer)
Is this trolling, and if yes why???

PEdit: Okay that was hidden.
Here is the situation if scum: It is the question if it really exspect you to outs him (you didn't do it with your claim) and if he wants to let the docclaim to stay hidden or if that was his plan to claim doc already.
And saving you gave him towncredit with you.
But that is a question that someone who is more calm should answer.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:53 am

Post by StefanB »

In post 7, 0verki11 wrote:ez clap im giving the next poster a townread
In post 8, demonlord wrote:Hi, everyone. I see I'm basically just in time.
Is the first interaction of Demonlord and Overkill that in the sum did make me townread Overkill. I will list the interaction between the scumslots and 0verso11 here:
In post 25, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 21, pignash wrote:Vedith, one lunch man fan?
vote Worm with me lol
In post 27, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 23, Vedith wrote:You need teacher day 3 for a perfect town win.
lol nice spew of teachers townieness its Pignash we need to kill
In post 28, pignash wrote:
vote:worm
In post 63, 0verki11 wrote:creature and pignash are town btw
Both remarkable for interaction with the puppet. Nice townread to a buddy if 0verki11 is scum.
In post 117, demonlord wrote:
In post 115, 0verki11 wrote:Lich can you stop scumreading absolutely everyone and narrow it down k thx
Thank goodness we have you, overki11! Without you, we'd all be clueless and doomed.
In post 118, pignash wrote:
In post 117, demonlord wrote:
In post 115, 0verki11 wrote:Lich can you stop scumreading absolutely everyone and narrow it down k thx
Thank goodness we have you, overki11! Without you, we'd all be clueless and doomed.
I don't know about "doomed", but clueless, yes.
Thats just me but the casual mocking is difficult on a scumbuddy
In post 175, demonlord wrote:
In post 173, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 172, teacher wrote:nah mate. I did him like I did you our game. I think I'll be able to read him with time. Whats your case?
Him sheeping me despite not belevivng my claim.
Him scumreading everyone
His entire iso

Personally, I'm more on your side on this one, but you shouldn't have been so drastic on your conclusions.
Hm
In post 189, demonlord wrote:
In post 182, Vedith wrote:VOTE: DemonLord

It's ok that you're voting me. I'm siding with overki11, so I was probably gonna vote you anyways.

vote:vedith
And with that post I started to get "I want me to be link to 0verso11vibes, that make me pause.
In post 207, pignash wrote:
In post 192, TemporalLich wrote:Dr Worm, if you want people to believe you're town, start providing information or at least ask questions instead of trying to out the VTs.
In post 191, 0verki11 wrote:just lynch Lich for freelo wtf
You're starting to look scummy with your tunneling tbh.
I'm gonna vote overki11 if this keeps up.
In post 208, demonlord wrote:
In post 206, teacher wrote:0verki11 - youre playing this game at a much different meta than we had about two months ago. Want to talk about the change?
He could be telling the truth and you're just not buying it, idk.

And this was hilarous, since those two were the same person, okay looking deeper, he is scum/ he is not can come from a buddy. So way to much interaction from a buddy than what I would be confortable with, in my first read it screamed to me that Demonlord wanted it to be seen as a conection between the 2 slots. Now I am not sure anymore.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:06 am

Post by StefanB »

And yeah the play from 0ver exspecially today is looking anythink like townplay should look.

On the other hand I can't get over the following. Creatures claim for yesterday only makes sense if Rabbi Vole mentioned Creature with his puppetaccount that he rarely used in tread. Forget everythink else about Creatures claim that I mentioned, the question is if you believed the following happened.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:43 am

Post by StefanB »

I still prever Creature but I completly understand the Oversolllynch (typed that this time without the numbers, hope thats okay).
I found it interesting how active Oversoll got, when he was waggoned...
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:07 am

Post by StefanB »

@Veddith, teacher: One of you asks to hammer I will do it, if you prefer to wait for Creature or DT to vote I will wait.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:45 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay I give Vendith a chance to say anythink he wants to say.
But the only think I see happening that would be interesting is a vote for DT to know where he stands.
Waiting 9 days for the sake of waiting is not going to happen.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:53 am

Post by StefanB »

VOTE: 0verki11 rare hammer
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:11 am

Post by StefanB »

In post 1634, 0verki11 wrote:gg I was town
Any helpful dying words?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by StefanB »

VOTE: No Lynch,

it is the right play in Mylo.

The 2 from Creature is interesting, because I had a chat with Roster last night and we did try to manipulate Creatures result. I called him only you-know who (Very tempted to type Voldemort here).

Re DT: I have trouble believing him. If he is a doctor why was Teacher killed? That kill showed that the scum wasn't afraid of the docprotect, because if they shoot somewhere else it is garantied Mylo and if they miss that means town gets a lynch more. Actually both shoots night 2 and 3 were gambles, but 3 was a huge one.

Re games without protectionroles those games exist. Actually the cops make this more likly than not. (A Cop-doccombo is not that common here anymore)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:10 am

Post by StefanB »

Send a message to the mod, because I wanted to make a post that is imho fine but better safe than sorry.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:42 am

Post by StefanB »

We are no-lynching today.
Normally I let town-PR do what they want exspecially if I trust them, but this time it is an execption.

rosterfoster please target the second person of the two(tecnically three) you asked me as second scumcandidate.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:17 am

Post by StefanB »

TL: I am not saying vote no-lynch now. I agree with Roster what he wants today. I also want to know if he is okay with my plan.
A hammer on nolynch is not that likly to come from scum early than a hammer on a nonmafiamember, a short day is not worth the outing. And the nolynchplan is not only from me, it is standard play.

So either Creature or at last one of DT or TL are now proven to be scum.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:30 am

Post by StefanB »

Congratulation, that is the 3 version of your role.

Day 2: Normal doctor
Day 3: Havently implyed non-consecutive (okay od-or even night was also posible
Now: This role

Post Day 3 that look interesting:
In post 1547, DoubtingThomas wrote:what do you mean why i didnt full claim? i claimed doctor literally before d2 even started
In post 1554, DoubtingThomas wrote:you can't consecutively save in mafia universe. thought that was default as doc. lol
Don't fit with the new claim.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:33 am

Post by StefanB »

VOTE: Doubting Thomas, I am always nervous in Lylo but no so much this time.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:15 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay, fingers crossed.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:47 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay the Intent makes me feel better, it shows that it is not a Creature-Temporal Lynch scumteam.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by StefanB »

After yesterday? Me and Creature. Okay tecnically perhaps not imposible.
UNVOTE: Doubting Thomas, if that helps I can gladly proof that I am not quickhammering.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:59 am

Post by StefanB »

Sorry I will not do any other lynch than DT today. If not posible I let this go to no-lynch
There are three posibilitys left.
1. DT is scum, scumpartnet to be determined.
2. Scumteam Creature-StefanB
3. One one scum (And because of his claim that could only be Creature), autowin tomorrow.

So determin if number 2 is likly.
Do your work.

VOTE: Doubting Thomas, would have been fun to eliminate every scumteam that doesn't include DT, but this is perhaps a bit silly of me.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by StefanB »

I am here. I did take a short look and decided sleep is more important.
My original readlist yesterday was creature-TL-Roster from scummiest to towniest.
So I was a bit surprised by the nightkill.

Unfortunately it makes sense for both players: Creature sure to kill the chance to get teachers result.
Rosterfoster to get control of the result. (Especially if it was something that hurt him)

Creatures role is still a huh, result on night 1 makes no sense. We have confirmation from townies that there were no mention of Creature in their QT. (DT and TL), we have 3 scum (one very doubtful), we had no deadtopic (the only dead player at the time was talking to TL).

I will reread the game and look at it like Vedith does.

About the speculation about my role: There is bastard and there is lets turn the lynch mob on the mod bastard. With reviewers like MariaR, Xtoxm, callforjudgement, Thespio and a backup-mod I really doubt that a mechanic that turns a VT into scum while modconfirming him as town (due to rolePM) and giving him a PR, while killing another townplayer is something that survives very long.

For more I will read some more but need some time, questions ask.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:02 am

Post by StefanB »

Sorry that took longer than anticipated. I reread the whole game, made notes, thought that I don't need to post them, and give my opinion.
I still think it is Creature.
I haven't found a smoking gun in reread. (Can I say that rabbit looks like a troll to always have both players very near each other in his readlist)

What I found was the following:

Demonlord nether mentioned Creature or Rosterfoster much (which is more interesting for the player who wasn't VLA the whole time since gamestart)
There was a small quote from the puppet of Creature but no interaction.

Both players haven't interacted with Demonlord much (Rosterfoster for obvious reasons), until Creature sends a nacked vote in his direction and unvoted after he replaced. (The whole think felt like a distancetry where the waggon grew way more biger than exspected)

Creature unvoted pretty quick after the replacement

Both Creature and Roster were part of the TL-wagon (Teacher was right that scum was on the CW here)

After that came the masonclaim:

Creature believed that one for a long time, even when it got clear that somethink wasn't quite right.

Day 2 comes later, I hate my life at the moment.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”