Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #861 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:58 am

Post by popsofctown »

Too much easy support for Pine lynch seems suspicious.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:54 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 980, Who wrote:
In post 979, RadiantCowbells wrote:Wait Who is actually playing this game as opposed to shitposting in it, what?
Anything regarding nomnomnom has to wait for either Zor and (Wait is it and or or? And seems unlikely, it's kinda tempting to just lynch unless we can make progress) Kison to post or for us to give up on that and just lynch them. Jingle and Wagonomics are already obvtown but they turn mason at 100 posts.
Wait Kison I might could actually summon we are besties on IM.
You asked me for help summoning Zor.
You should have researched my connections better.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

Titus I'll be your friend.
VOTE: Eevolution Army to strengthen friendship with mummy friend Titus.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

<3
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:04 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1756, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1733, nomnomnom wrote:by the way PP implied a post restriction of some sort earlier.
Not necessarily a restriction, but I have a set of posting requirements that need to be followed.
I wonder if PP is required to engage with NPCs.

PP what moveset do you use on Empoleon?
If you don't include Surf I'll be sadface.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

If Titus was a scum hydra recruiter, would I waste an entire half hour finding a plushie, posing it to mimick her avatar, and editing it in paint? Obviously not.

I am naturally suspicious of this other hydra!
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: EeveelotionArmy
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Maybe she's given almost no instruction and is supposed to discover it only actually works if she inducts people into the game with it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1225, Titus wrote:
In post 1224, popsofctown wrote:Titus I'll be your friend.
VOTE: Eevolution Army to strengthen friendship with mummy friend Titus.
Ok, I plan to banage toss to you tonight.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2136, Lavender wrote:Since I survived 1st night and said I would claim.
My role is, Town jeep+MeMe Winner, basically if jeep and MeMe post once in this thread, town automatically wins the game, only If I am alive to see it happen.
Could you explain your town motivation for claiming VT in a game that is already effing loaded with flavorful fits-the-game-theme-but-it's-actually-a-VT so that we lose the 0.7 power roles we have to scum NKs?
Because I already have some ideas about why you would do it as mafia and am catching a whiff of why people seem to want to lynch you.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Your VT claim is nested in that post MeMe and jeep both is just a never ever.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Obviously you agree with that as I'm seeing no effort to instant win the game, you're just objecting to my wordplay and turn of phrase on it I guess.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by popsofctown »

She hasn't clarified yet, masonizer can be implemented in a couple different ways. In particular, it can be done as, if your target is scum, you die, which confirm that roleblocked happen.
If it's the type of masonizer that's, if your target is scum, nothing happens, same as if you were roleblocked, we should probably not speculate on whether a roleblock happened and just speedlynch, sure.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Happy birthdays
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Are you actually not an alt, cause like.
I've been assuming your an alt.

And most people bored enough of their main accounts to make an alt would have heard of at least jeep.

I think? Or am I just old?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:15 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Anyway they each haven't posted in something like five years each and were important in early site history/support but neither of them is just like so totally into the game of mafia that they are probably playing recognizably on some other mafia site from which they could be coaxed over, they're probably off in different chapters of their lives.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by popsofctown »

oh shit if you're an actual newbie that makes you an IC, I don't really see you having the resources to make up that role.

And if you put an alt through the newbie queue it's a big nono on site rules to misuse the newbie queue that way.
So...
Cool.
Do you wanna help us lynch Eevee once mastina clarifies it's a guilty.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

IC stands for innocent child by the way.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Inexperienced Challenge was a classification for over a decade, the classification was abolished a year maybe less ago. Your first 2 newbie games should have had a few SEs, back before that each game had an IC which has to have more experience and ability to teach than an SE.

It has always been awkward that IC is an abbreviation for both Innocent Child and Inexperience Challenged but now that the latter has been abolished I just greedily enjoy the 10ish character save. It's not too hard to figure out that I must not be referring to a discontinued experience requirement.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

The odds that both MeMe and jeep post in the thread is somewhere between 0 and 1%.
If it was 0% that would be bad design because it would be nothing but flavor text and add no exciting sense of wonder.
If it was 5% that would be bad design because ending the game based on something that isn't really mafia, and interrupting the game for it, would be really bad, especially if it wasn't so hard to amazingly hard to pull off that the mafia aren't like, "dang gotta hand it to you."
I would say it's closer to 0% than 1%. xyzzy maybe thinks it's closer to 1% than I think it is. And maybe xyzzy is right. But xyzzy put it at around that range because xyzzy is a good mod and xyzzy is good at designing setups.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

EeveeLution you have never been inconvenienced by this? And now you never will. The privilege of this generation.

I am having a hard time with your avatar, yesterday I wanted to stop Titus from lynching you because Togekiss is cute, but today I want to lynch you because Cynthia is a busted crazy pokemon card that feels so strong to play and if I look at your avatar too much I might injure my wallet for that card game again.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Are you claiming to be an alt Eevee?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Your join date says you've only been onsite 3 years. A little less.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Lavender idk if this game was the best segue out of the newbie queue but ms.net is a great website hope you stay
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I would offer to unvote you if you mail me a cynthia

but xyzzy said I am still allowed to shitpost in the thread, but not in a way that would be harmful to Titus's wincon

And I think you're scum
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

This should be the main site you play on! This site is sweet. It has xyzzy. xyzzy is awesome.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by popsofctown »

There's a card that's just called "Cynthia" and the art presents her a bit more like in your avatar and it's cute.
I was not serious about sending me one, I already have a playset.
You should get one for yourself sometime just because the art is sweet.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by popsofctown »

IRL friends are overated.
I will be less active here next week because of traveling to a Magic: the Gathering tournament, for cards games I like Magic>Pokemon>>>Yu Gi Oh. But if you're not playing and just collecting and enjoying the arts it makes sense to go Yu Gi Oh, I complain about how boring Magic's art is a lot.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2181, Jingle wrote:Want a nom claim now.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2180, EeveeLution Army wrote:oh you go to magic tours? i watch desolatormagic and do have magic decks too but their outdated af
Yeah, I do, they're fun.

This is one of those special ones where you don't have to bring a deck with you, you get the cards you'll be using to compete at the tournament. Good times.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2182, popsofctown wrote:
In post 2181, Jingle wrote:Want a nom claim now.
Eevee is twice as mechanically guilty as nom, though, pending the information mastina provides for us in paraphrased form. nomnomnom can not really be a vig due to roleblocked or protective characteristics on target, Eevee can only be excluded from masondom if mastina was roleblocked
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2185, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 2183, popsofctown wrote:
In post 2180, EeveeLution Army wrote:oh you go to magic tours? i watch desolatormagic and do have magic decks too but their outdated af
Yeah, I do, they're fun.

This is one of those special ones where you don't have to bring a deck with you, you get the cards you'll be using to compete at the tournament. Good times.
Yes.

ah its called a draft or smth isnt it?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2368 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

The word "yes" went inside the quote because terrible phoneposting
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2590 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:53 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2442, Jingle wrote:
In post 2439, RadiantCowbells wrote:also i think lavender is always scum here.
Who among the players knows jeep/meme enough to come up with that claim?

My thoughts are pine/pops/mastina.
This point is worth paying attention to. The way Lavender has handled her claim is objectively wtf but we need an explanation for how she produced this claim as a genuine newbie. Some other posters have demonstrated that they wouldn't even know to ctrl+f the site to research the good ol' days because they are not aware the site had good ol' days.

It actually can't be me. I joined at day start, shortly before she claimed. "Shortly" being plenty of time to invent the claim, I'm really smart. The problem is that she promised to claim her role at the start of this day late in the previous day. Promising to have a claim that will knock your socks off and not having it yet is pretty sketchy.

I mean I don't see Lavender being coached to claim this way by any competent scum partner, either, we're looking at maybe this being a fakeclaim provided in her PT shortly after nom's claim, intended for more desperate purposes but misused by Lavender before it was there. That can't be me.

There's also this possibility the one thing she changed is that she is third party and would leave the game if jeep and Meme posted, which is a design that alleviates some of RC's concerns.

I hate defending play that is objectively bad, on the basis of mechanical/flavorhunting stuff that can be interpreted different ways; I definitely side with RC on how bad her posts look, but I want a red flip from someone who would be able to come up that role PM before I'm voting there. nom please do something more productive with your shot too.

My townbucket is Jingle / Mastina, scumbucket is Eevee / Pine / Ausuka (bad vibes), everyone else is somewhere in between, all of that is pretty subject to change if Titus thinks something different or I decide to read a greater percentage of the thread and discover things.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

Is scum daytalk unconfirmed? That changes things a lot.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by popsofctown »

My conspiracy theory is that by being the first out-of-game-player to post in the thread, Saske obtained a wincon and can secretly roleblock any number of players and also destroy us all.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2594, RadiantCowbells wrote:pops

why are you discounting the possibility that it's a real, scum-aligned role, which is by far the most likely scenario here anyway?

If I am not shooting lavender I am shooting Pine here.

That's a given.
shoot ela if we lynch lavender pls
Because I didn't follow the part where apparently you and I aren't allowed to PM to ask them to post in the game.

Suddenly it's clicking for me.
I still think third party is even more likely than scum but that's still nothing lost.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

if you could pm nonplayers about the game it'd be pretty equally bastard, but if the scum have to convince the town that they'll get some protown bonuses by getting jeep and meme to post in thread and have to do that openly in the thread it's not very bastard.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2606, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think ELA is scum by play even ignoring the guilty.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2632 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

oh i'm gonna UNVOTE: because I'm happy to have a longer day where people are breaking the setup and nonsense.

Also Titus is more powerful when she can flash out of the bushes and lynch people more surprisingly anyway.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

What's a deepwolf?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2687 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I want to see Who posting
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2694 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You are not Who.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2705 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Not counted as a night action? Like, did you not PM it in time?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2712 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

mastina if you were too lazy to send in your pm online I still heart you you can share.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2713 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by popsofctown »

* on time
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2714 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by popsofctown »

ANYTHING ELSE
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2753 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

If the mafia roleblocked the vig when said vig announced they were shooting Who, doesn't that strongly imply Who is scum?

Isn't that the wine in front?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2754 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

If not all the wine
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2756 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

You should probably stop telegraphing your shots since the roleblocker can just stop roleblocking you once he approves?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:00 am

Post by popsofctown »

Can you explain it again, except in the neighbor PT, so it doesn't clog up the thread.

But first, can you neighborize us so I can view the neighbor PT.

Please.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2760 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

When I play vig I just repeatedly vig deepwolfs so you should roleblock me.

Very small sample size though
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2761 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

Titus I learned a new word and used it in a sentence like the same day do you still think I'm smart
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2767 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2764, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2760, popsofctown wrote:When I play vig I just repeatedly vig deepwolfs so you should roleblock me.

Very small sample size though
you mean you repeatedly vig towny players and then sometimes you hit scum and brag about it even though your vig record is trash? good to know.
It was 4 scumkills out of 6, the only time I've played vig, I think. It was a democracy vig but all the kills were unanimous. There might be a chance I rolled vig once played a very bad game and forgot about it because memories are naturally narcissistic and all that.
It is not remotely bragworthy for sample size, I was trying to be silly. But I do feel like vig might be at its most powerful when used on mafia that would not be likely to be lynched.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2768 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

nomnomnom shouldn't claim nom's target so nom can conftown nomself by the multiple deaths. It's been explained why Who was an unlikely target for a town-aligned doc, but surely not for a scum aligned one.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

2 days no VC
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2778 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:58 am

Post by popsofctown »

That was whiny but I can't delete it because it's a mafia post
. But pretty please vc.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2780 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: EeveelotionArmy
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:06 am

Post by popsofctown »

I, for one, would kill to receive that kind of empty unmeaning validation of my play cause mafia is really hard.

nomnomnom construe any requests I ever make for constructive criticism on my play in completed games that god forbid might somehow relate to my weaknesses in other games and playing other alignments to instead be a request for that exact trophy image.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2859 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:26 am

Post by popsofctown »

Yeah but does that trigger a scumsided event or a townsided event?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2874 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:27 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2869, RadiantCowbells wrote:We'll get Creature tomorrow
Your slots first recruit has the scumrange of Loch Ness you should get Creature immediately if you have a green PM.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

jeep jeep jeep jeep jeep jeep jeep jeep jeep jeep jeep
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2883 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

Don't put words in my mouth, I don't see a reason that town!RC would be immune to your AtE demanding to be included in this game. I am demanding he get a player that can townspew his slot because I don't have his slot sorted yet.

Even if you and Creature are tied for townspewing (doubt it) Creature has engaged less with the game previous to this point. If you get pulled into this game you can just stick to reads you developed before you received an alignment, Quagmire-style.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2885 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

Give me a reason to stop shading your slot, I want to read you. Give me Creature.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

Or like anyone but ND I really don't see how she makes your slot more readable and you can sheep her reads without her having an alignment if you really want to.

You don't have to give her an alignment to make her invested in the game she's already mad enough at people to be invested.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:06 am

Post by popsofctown »

The setup symmetry is gonna make us leery of your slot pretty naturally, forgive us.

I forgive you already
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

You're explicitly making your recruit decision to appease Nancy Drew 39 instead of making a recruit decision to meet the town win condition and you've posted as much in thread.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:10 am

Post by popsofctown »

Yes I secretly know that Creature is an out-of-game PGO. You solved the game.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2948 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

I have no idea what happens if we crosstarget. Creating a masonry is obviously ludicrous, by that logic it'd be ok to /in to this game on two of your accounts or something. It'd probably single roleblock or double roleblock the targeted player or xyzzy would maybe ask which hydra the target would like to join.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:22 am

Post by popsofctown »

Titus is my jungler and I am buying Rylai's Scepter so that no one can escape her attempts at friendship
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2963 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

I actually was not allowed to decline your request. I have no activity requirement though so I was welcome to just like, not post in thread anymore and technically be in a hydra with you.

I would have accepted anyway though <3
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2968 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:27 am

Post by popsofctown »

If it makes you feel any better I'm terrible at it?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2974 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:35 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2972, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2963, popsofctown wrote:
I actually was not allowed to decline your request
. I have no activity requirement though so I was welcome to just like, not post in thread anymore and technically be in a hydra with you.

I would have accepted anyway though <3
But the reverse doesn’t follow obviously.
?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2977 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

But I can't invite people to become a hydra with me as a nonplayer.
Nondead nonplayers have the ability to shitpost in this topic and no other abilities.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2979 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2978, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 2.036 players voting for EeveeLution Army (ofrhz, nomnomnom, Jingle, Who/RadiantCowbells, Titus/popsofctown, Ausuka)
with 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
xyzzy I really want to get some extra discussion time prior to my V/LA but my conscience tells me to point out the thread should be locked
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:58 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't think Titus is into Creature so you can safely recruit Creature without risking a clank.
We are definitely not into recruiting ND that can't remotely be good for the game.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2983 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:58 am

Post by popsofctown »

I know right PenguinPower did this fun little "did I just lock the thread with listmod powers" post but actually he didn't
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

What do you mean?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2991 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:00 am

Post by popsofctown »

Oh you mean the most disappointing possible outcome.

Yeah not wild and free etc
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

The player joins the game in a separate slot as a survivor.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3014 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:11 am

Post by popsofctown »

Ugh I was right on lavender. But now she's deaded.

Is Tammy known for towntelling? I've never played with Tammy
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3020 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:34 am

Post by popsofctown »

Is mastina rather spicy I thought her style of mafia is more smooth
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3023 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

Life isn't serious. Mastina tried to masonize someone and failed but hasn't fullclaimed. Pine has fullclaimed loverizer activated when a top 5 relationships thread poster flirts in thread. Jingle has claimed conftown but hasn't told us why or something he and someone else are in a neighborhood where he did stuff or something
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

Why would you investigate we are so obvtown
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3040 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

I disbelieve this claim
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

Ankamius I wanted to recruit you but you said you were scumsiding so I didn't want to be mean and change your alignment :(
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I did well in my magic tournament I get to play one the special extra day for people who aren't eliminated
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (isolation #87) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3122, the worst wrote:
In post 3117, popsofctown wrote:I did well in my magic tournament I get to play one the special extra day for people who aren't eliminated
Congratulations!!! <3
Thanks! Perhaps it is because I am a cool kid. Jingle has designated me as such.

I scumread PenguinPower independently of RC's setup speculation but Titus didn't get it. I don't know if Tammy will get in deep enough to develop an opinion.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3188 (isolation #88) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:39 am

Post by popsofctown »

UNVOTE:
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (isolation #89) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:42 am

Post by popsofctown »

I guess 10k isn't too far off
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3230 (isolation #90) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

Best way to get a thousand posts in thread; someone race a theme game through the theme queue. The theme is that everyone who /ins for the game is not a player in this game, and that the game will have its own game thread for naked votes, but all posting for the game happens in this thread. The mod of the game must be someone who reads this post and thinks it's a good idea because players in this game can only discuss this game here so none of us would be eligible to mod let alone play.

But then we would have an INCEPTION and two mafia games would be occuring in this thread
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3236 (isolation #91) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

Scripting feels kinda like cheating. I know xyzzy probably didn't imagine a rule for that but it doesn't feel in the spirit of the game?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (isolation #92) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

Maybe I'll post my draft deck one card at a time tonight
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3518 (isolation #93) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

Jingle how do you have time to be doing this if you're involved in twelve mafia games
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3658 (isolation #94) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

A
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3660 (isolation #95) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

I should not do single letters actually it would obfuscate jingle's messages
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3661 (isolation #96) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3662 (isolation #97) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (isolation #98) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:04 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3664 (isolation #99) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:04 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3665 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:04 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3666 (isolation #101) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:04 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3667 (isolation #102) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:04 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3668 (isolation #103) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3669 (isolation #104) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3670 (isolation #105) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3671 (isolation #106) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4119 (isolation #107) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Pagemid
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4127 (isolation #108) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I was 1-2 wins from money on day2. I learned a lot for next time
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4136 (isolation #109) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

My first draft deck was awesome my second one had a flawed creation process and got me all losses. I will post the cards to the good one one at a time
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4137 (isolation #110) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Much fun
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4138 (isolation #111) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

1 lava dart
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4139 (isolation #112) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

1 chain of disappearances
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4140 (isolation #113) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

1 magmatic sinkhole
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4141 (isolation #114) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

2 windcaller aven
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4142 (isolation #115) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

1 Watcher of tomorrow
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4143 (isolation #116) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

FOUR eyekite
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4144 (isolation #117) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

1 pyrophobia
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4146 (isolation #118) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

2 fists of flame
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4147 (isolation #119) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

2 spirehorn minotaur
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4148 (isolation #120) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

1 phantasmal form
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4149 (isolation #121) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

2 Man O' War
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4150 (isolation #122) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

2 rain of revelation
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4151 (isolation #123) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

1 moonblade shinobi
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4152 (isolation #124) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

1 oneirophage
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4153 (isolation #125) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

1 pondering mage
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4155 (isolation #126) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I did use a bird token to represent the illusion that moonbalde shinobi created and thought about tw the whole time
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4156 (isolation #127) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

1 snow covered island
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4158 (isolation #128) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

1 snow covered mountain
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4159 (isolation #129) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

8 island
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4160 (isolation #130) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

1 lonely sandbar
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4162 (isolation #131) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

6 mountain
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4165 (isolation #132) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Does that add up to 40 or I missed a card
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4167 (isolation #133) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by popsofctown »

What if pp is scum page 1000 winner
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4171 (isolation #134) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 4169, ofrhz wrote:
In post 4167, popsofctown wrote:What if pp is scum page 1000 winner
some people thought about this and we're only aiming for 200 now
Cool
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4211 (isolation #135) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by popsofctown »

What book is this
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4231 (isolation #136) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Pls no french
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4237 (isolation #137) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Nooooo Espanol es mejor
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4674 (isolation #138) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm counting this one as a win.
No matter what.
Fun game is fun.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4704 (isolation #139) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

The worst be my friend
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4706 (isolation #140) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Yes.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4727 (isolation #141) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Hi RadiantCowbells
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4760 (isolation #142) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 4728, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hi pops

Assuming you either think the last scum is me or think that it's not worth the risk of not lynching me before endgame?
The last scum might be you but I don't see any reason why it'd be wrong for you to be an endgame lynch.
I don't see any reason to believe you have a scum PR and in general I don't believe in "X shouldn't go to endgame because they can weasel out of the lynch", I think that's logically fallacious. In general I want to lynch the scummiest slots in order and you're not the scummiest slot today. I want more time to sort the slots that aren't mechanical'd
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4762 (isolation #143) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Who, post again.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4768 (isolation #144) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Ofrhz's role is kind of a mind wonk. Its kinda weird as a scum role too since it doesn't do much aside from lylo, and only when his partner would be lynched in lylo. For any other usage he gets power lynched for electing to use such an antitown role.
But it actually allows him to counteract mastina's hated mechanic in odd outcomes of this game where nomnom stays alive and mastina doesn't just get re-lynched.

Idk.
I think maybe he's allowed to govern himself and he changed that part in his claim to make it sound like a less obvscum role
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4774 (isolation #145) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm worried he will become "unlynchable" when it triggers, but not because his alignment has been revealed as town to the town
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4791 (isolation #146) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Could you discuss why it's not legal, not because I think I'm right, but because it would generate a post lol?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4792 (isolation #147) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I just got through security at Seattle airport the line was really long
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4793 (isolation #148) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

The airport Starbucks is closed just cause it's 10 pm here I want coffee for my redeye this is unfair
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4797 (isolation #149) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

The last time it wasn't nearly this bad
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4798 (isolation #150) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by popsofctown »

That was on.. January 3? A Tuesday? Instead of a Monday night
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4802 (isolation #151) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Mastina take whatever pills you need to not die plox
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4819 (isolation #152) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Mastina what's your actual join date
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4821 (isolation #153) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Before or after me?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4828 (isolation #154) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Eleven
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4835 (isolation #155) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Don't drink don't drive easy solution
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4837 (isolation #156) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

What is Kahlua though is it fermented koala bears
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4839 (isolation #157) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I posted that Lou bega is really easy to ballroom dance to but I backspaced it out to shitpost about alcohol
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4843 (isolation #158) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Idk what round dancing it but it sounds like it's not partnership dancing so I wouldn't like it as much
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4849 (isolation #159) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Don't drink and drive Jingle :(
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4853 (isolation #160) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by popsofctown »

How does Who know so much about Koala's is he a zoologoist?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4857 (isolation #161) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Driving ethics is complex and sooner than you think it will be unethical to drive a car at 0.0 BAC because the car could drive itself instead
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4864 (isolation #162) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 4858, Who wrote:
In post 4853, popsofctown wrote:How does Who know so much about Koala's is he a zoologoist?
I googled "Koala Stupid"
What series of events led you to this life choice?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4877 (isolation #163) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Wait if I hadn't post 4837 I could have lived the rest of my life without learning this horrible stuff? I assumed Who typed all of that by hand. I didn't think you could do that in a mafia game. Xyzzy come help I need an adult
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4886 (isolation #164) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I really want to beat dungeon crawl stone soup with the octopus race I think it might be called octopode
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4891 (isolation #165) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by popsofctown »

They can't wear amor but they can wear up to eight rings
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4894 (isolation #166) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Well guess what Who maybe you know how to grammarificate octupus but I have seen an octupus IRL!!!111
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4898 (isolation #167) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I can be the expert on beautiful intelligent octupuses that support descriptivism. Who can be the expert on koalas.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4904 (isolation #168) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I saw one IN THE WILD
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4910 (isolation #169) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Aquariums are cool though that's the only way I've gotten to see otters
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4919 (isolation #170) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I have seen a cow and I 110% feel like that's an accomplishment and if Jingle won't let me feel good about that I'm gonna talk to xyzzy about replacing out
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4924 (isolation #171) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I saw an otter at an aquarium once. They were my favorite so I when I went to SeaWorld I tried my damnedest to find one there but I they only had one otter that walks across the stage briefly during a specific show and that's it. Maybe they are supposed to be categorized zoo and that was the problem with my expectations
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4932 (isolation #172) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Worm. What my history teacher claimed was rattlesnake but I'm not sure I believe him. That's about it
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4936 (isolation #173) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

AP?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4938 (isolation #174) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Mastina do you consider me to be an actual player or just a poser
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4951 (isolation #175) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Neglect is wrong and unthinkable
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4958 (isolation #176) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by popsofctown »

All 12 games are onsite?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5189 (isolation #177) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:11 am

Post by popsofctown »

popsofctown is my first account
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5191 (isolation #178) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

I mean. We could do that because it's mechanically correct instead of doing it because you think it's boring.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5192 (isolation #179) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

I mean, you think the shitposting is boring
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5193 (isolation #180) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:33 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't think you think hammering and solving games is boring but may e you do I don't know your life but that's not how I meant to type my post
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5194 (isolation #181) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:33 am

Post by popsofctown »

Is Ausuka's thing on?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5215 (isolation #182) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:26 am

Post by popsofctown »

Pine if you didn't want to play to your win condition you shouldn't have replaced back in. Asking to "get away from us fuckers" isn't playing to either win condition. If you are town you should leave some guidance on the unsorted players because while there's lots of consensus on some slots some of them are really murky.
I know it is frustrating that you replaced in to help xyzzy keep the slot full and the mechanics of the game are putting you in deathrow limbo. But if you're really town you can improve your win% by putting in your two cents.
Do you believe Ausuka's claim?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5217 (isolation #183) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:31 am

Post by popsofctown »

Ok I'm sorry for spamming the thread but I think it is disproportionate to call me a fucker
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5227 (isolation #184) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

Yes Pine that is much better. :)

I'm not asking you to deep dive a game you're not feeling motivated, I'm asking that I'd you're coming to the thread to fulfill your activity requirement you give me something positive like that.
I appreciate multiple opinions on ausuka because she reads funny to me, both in this game and a completed one I specced dead.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5228 (isolation #185) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

*if
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5230 (isolation #186) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:54 am

Post by popsofctown »

Tinfoil hat idea for you pine, PP is a secret hydraifier with a PT and one of his other heads suggested the fake guilty even if you don't think it's his natural playstyle.

Scum hydraizers can probably have the extra head post in the game, pretending they are shitposting, when they actually have an alignment.

Man that's such a cool role I will be mad if it's not really in the game.

Wtf I'm turning into Jingle
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5232 (isolation #187) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:00 am

Post by popsofctown »

But I didn't even queue for this game!!!

I will remember Pine.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5239 (isolation #188) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

This game is already in a special record book deep down in my heart
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5241 (isolation #189) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

It's ok I don't have any alts anyways
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5243 (isolation #190) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

Making alts seems dirty.

I might would post around to ask for help though that's true.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5269 (isolation #191) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

xyzzy was unable to balance the game for how powerful I was cuz I didn't queue for it
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5272 (isolation #192) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:27 am

Post by popsofctown »

Who are your detractors?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5314 (isolation #193) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I think he's third party
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5318 (isolation #194) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

But penguins love to party
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5322 (isolation #195) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by popsofctown »

ofrhz i need a bedtime story
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5337 (isolation #196) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Let's overthink the game and lynch JINGLE!
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5342 (isolation #197) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by popsofctown »

RC would you be this invested in this game as scum?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5345 (isolation #198) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Did you win at Team Mafia?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5348 (isolation #199) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by popsofctown »

It sounds like you didn't have an enjoyable experience.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”