he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1153 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:47 am

Post by kuribo »

From the scum PT:
I'm not sure how dogged kuribo gets about people that piss him off
GreyICE got me mislynched one time and I spent like four years waiting for him to roll scum against me so I could lynch him. CuriousKarmadog got me mislynched in 2008 and I'm still waiting to get his head.

That's not personal though that's just business.

Carl, one thing I didn't mention at the time, because it seems so unbelievable to be honest, is that people trying to piss me off for "reactions" or to get me to ragequit has become such a thing over the years that it's actually become a decent scumtell. See, scum like it when the game dissolved into incomprehensible garbage, and the quickest way to do that is to pick a fight with me, or one of the other people I won for rageposting. I've caught numerous scum--- indeed entire scum teams--- based initially on the fact that they intentionally tried to push me for a reaction.

That's why I fully intended to shoot you, even after your apology for baiting. It wasn't a matter of "imma remove this guy from the game," but "yeah this thing is scum and I need to calm down and do the work."
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1154 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:58 am

Post by kuribo »

It didn't help that I went through a stretch of long work hours and very little sleep. That's nothing new for me though.

DGB and I were pretty far apart on our reads for most of the game, but that's nothing new for a Serene game either. The way her and I Serene, we tend to just put our individual posts into the game and then confer over Facebook later.

She's also been super busy IRL which is why the bulk of the posting was me

At one point her and I did decide to run Uncouth Mafia II / Polite Mafia III, so I'm hyped about that
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”