PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:54 am

Post by PMysterious »

Reading through now, and with the role that was claimed, things are looking interesting as it is. A cult where no one knows who gets recruited, and chances are there's a whole lot more. At this point, I just wanna no-lynch and see what happens in the game night, but I don't know if that goes against my win condition or not.

UNVOTE:
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:17 am

Post by PMysterious »

Actually, since this is a Bastard Game, it's safe to say that we have no idea on what the threat even is, or if there even is a threat.

I'll gladly do this if it means we get a chance to let some chaos unfold during the night. After chaos reigns, we can begin to make sense of it.

VOTE: No Lynch

And I will not lynch today. I want there to be chaos.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:25 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 149, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 145, PMysterious wrote:Actually, since this is a Bastard Game, it's safe to say that we have no idea on what the threat even is, or if there even is a threat.

I'll gladly do this if it means we get a chance to let some chaos unfold during the night. After chaos reigns, we can begin to make sense of it.

as i stated if we all say no lynch some one still dies some random towny then you have a nk then a recult. so a no lynch hurts us more then any thing so i rather be the lynch instead of watching one random die.
Fine, fine, controlled chaos is better than random chaos. I'd rather see people die with reason than see them die just because a mighty God said so. (That's the biggest bastard.)

UNVOTE:
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:03 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 308, Iconeum wrote:
In post 135, PMysterious wrote:Reading through now, and with the role that was claimed, things are looking interesting as it is. A cult where no one knows who gets recruited, and chances are there's a whole lot more. At this point, I just wanna no-lynch and see what happens in the game night, but I don't know if that goes against my win condition or not.

UNVOTE:
In post 145, PMysterious wrote:Actually, since this is a Bastard Game, it's safe to say that we have no idea on what the threat even is, or if there even is a threat.

This dude isn't town

Cyrus isn't town

Lynch Cyrus first please
Just because I want chaos to occur? Well you guys are no fun.

Considering that so many of you are probably some sort of crazy power role that no one knows about, I just want to see what the night brings us. Who will get recruited into the Cult? Who will kill who? Are there millers, lightning rods, the nexus, or maybe something even crazier. As a player, this is all exciting to me. That, and, in order to make sense of a crazy game, we have to see what happens when the let the world turn for a short while. Then, we can use those events to find out what we need to look for, and what we need to find. All the more exciting for someone as generic and common as me.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:38 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 321, Doctor Drew wrote:Jesus I need better reading comprehension.

I think it doesn't matter if I am alive or dead the first two nights, I still will recruit. And then I will recruit after that every night only if I am alive.

Sorry, I have been trying to decipher my role PM like it is a riddle and I pick something new up Everytime.

So.....votes off me?
So, if we kill you now and Korrina is a cult Leader, there will be 3 cultists by the end of Night 2 should we lynch Korrina after she revives. Two from you and one from Korrina.

If Korrina isn't the Cult Leader, then it's only 2 cultists, but it could be Town or Scum that become cultists, with no other risks of death.
Doctor Drew wrote:Post Edit:

Disregard last post, I am an idiot.
I just spent 7 minutes trying to formulate this post, only to see this. Now I am mad. I am mad and full of despair. Oh well, I feel like posting this anyway. This cult sounds so fun that I am curious as to what will happen.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:46 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 325, Doctor Drew wrote:Ya one part of my role is worded in a way that implies it only matters if I am dead night three and beyond......but then after that it makes a blanket statement that I cannot recruit if I am dead.

I need Dan Brown to write a book about my role PM.

That's the guy who wrote da Vinci code, right?
Try separating it sentence by sentence, and take each sentence individually. Then see what sentences contradict each other.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:35 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 330, Doctor Drew wrote:Town Unconvertible Strongwilled Compulsive Secretly Selective Cultifier

Andd....breathe.
That sure is a lot of modifiers. I got Unconvertable, Strongwilled, Compulsive, and Cultifier, but Secretly and Selective I did not get.

It's a shame you want to die. You sure have a lot more going on in your Role PM than I do.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:58 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 338, gameplay506 wrote:So either the mod has to hope that to role lands on someone who feels like creating chaos ( like PM)
Aw, you're too kind.
Iconeum wrote: ----- WOULD LYNCH BELOW THIS LINE
Pmysterious, have already posted about thise
Well, considering that I am bland compared to this cast of characters, lynching me wouldn't be a huge loss for anyone involved. I just want to live long enough to see everything happen right before my eyes. The thought of resurrection, cults, and many other crazy things just makes me excited about this game in particular.

I hate the idea of wanting to die when you have such an amazing role. I just want everyone to live so we can turn this game from a vanilla, boring game, to one where chaos ensues and everyone has fun.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:18 am

Post by PMysterious »

For this particular game, yes. Because until we know what the threat(s) is, we can't be sure what to look for. We can't make a rational decision on what to worry about, if we don't even know the dangers that lurk on the streets of this town.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:20 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 396, Iconeum wrote:He's actively NOT sorting, he is uninterested in scumhunting, and if anything, feels like he doesn't even care about scum or whatever the baddies are this game.
The only reason I'm uninterested, is because we don't know what to look for in the first place. Once we know what chaos lurks around, then I will make that effort. I'm not a Day 1 guy, and in a game where literally anything and everything can happen, lynching a Jester is not impossible.

It's not that I don't care about this game, it's that I don't care about scum that might not even exist. If someone dies during the night, then we'll know that scum exist. If someone gets converted, then we'll know there's a cult.

As long as we are in the dark about what we even have to look for, then what is there to search for? If you don't know the answer to that, then you might want to look at your power roles for a grander clue.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:45 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 472, Not Known 15 wrote:
Clarification:
A majority vote is indeed enabled after 24 hours have passed each day.
If there is no majority vote until the scheduled end of the day, either:
-at least one person has two or more votes on them, then the person with the most votes gets lynched. If more than one person got the most votes then that tie between the people who have the highest number of votes is resolved randomly.
-no person has more than one vote on them, then a random townie is lynched, if possible.
So we have to lynch someone. That's a shame. I was hoping there was a chance that everyone could live the day and see what threats we have to worry about. Is there a cult, or is Drew lying because he's a Jester? Is there a Mafia team at all, are they werewolves, or do they just not exist? So many questions, yet no answers, except for Drew's little gambit.

I legitimately think that Drew is a jester, and the only reason he's claiming this role is to trick us into lynching him. Considering how farfetched the Role PM is in terms of modifiers, it's not a far stretch to assume that maybe he's a Jester.

Outside of that, I suppose I don't have a whole lot I can add at the moment, considering that the night hasn't struck us yet. I know this does incriminate me, but since I am a pointless character in a sea full of power roles, it wouldn't surprise me if I was sacrificed to keep the power roles safe for the day.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:04 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 478, RCEnigma wrote:I can only explain that it could hurt town so much in one day. Like if you guys think your scumhunting is THAT good then great. But it's selfish to put your reads over the risk that's been posed to town that we know of.
I agree with this. But given that the risk is only word of mouth, it could be possible that it doesn't exist.

I do not think my scumhunting is as good as anyone else's, but until we know what to look for, we can't make any assumptions. This is why letting chaos reign for the night is the best course of action. Is Drew really is a cultifier, then we'll need to see a cultist. If there is a scum team, we need to see a night kill.

The best way to make sure the powerful use their powers, sometimes, it's best to sacrifice the powerless. Considering all of the amazing powers you guys have, I feel like an empty shell. You all have no use for a powerless side character like me.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by PMysterious »

So we'll never know what Korrina really was. Such a shame. Another shame, is that there are more powerless people like me. I finally feel like there's someone like me.

Real talk, I do want to know this.

Mod: Are you allowed to disclose what Korrina originally was before the modkill and what rule she broke to get modkilled?
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:36 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 620, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 601, cyrus62 wrote:imm confused why wasn't their a lynch
Typically (oh no I'm looking at the wiki to get my information!!!) If you get modkilled, the day either ends/continues to punish your faction
Mafia modkill = day continues so town gets an extra lynch opportunity
Town modkill = day ends

This is in-line with my working theory of korina being the ???
In post 602, cyrus62 wrote:also rce saide he would shoot vork and hes dead any ideas?
-He threatened to shoot 2 other people as well IIRC- like chickadee
-your subtle attempt at throwing shade is bad and you should feel bad
So taking this into account, it is safe to assume that Korrina was Town before the modkill.
In post 469, Not Known 15 wrote:
Vote Count 1.4shos (1)cyrus62;

Chickadee (0)

Doctor Drew (4)Chickadee;shos;RCEnigma;gameplay506;

PMysterious (1)Iconeum;

nomnomnom (0)

Iconeum (0)

cyrus62 (2)Doctor Drew;Vorkuta;

RCEnigma (0)

Baezu (0)

Vorkuta (1)nomnomnom;

gameplay506 (1)
??
;

Chemist1422 (0)

Not Voting (3)Baezu;Chemist1422;PMysterious;

It's 7 for a majority lynch.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2019-10-12 16:02:00)

The vote named ??, marked with a green color, comes from someone aligned with the town.
This is the last vote count before the topic was locked. The vote count after that (where there was a modkill), notice that there is no question mark. My theory is that Korrina was only allowed to vote against gameplay506 and/or was unable to unvote after voting. Doing so resorted to a modkill, since the mechanics of this role wouldn't allow the player to replace out.

Being a Semi-Priest wouldn't be possible in these circumstances because Korrina couldn't hammer. Drew was only at L-3 before the modkill, but it is possible that maybe it has to do with the role. Again, just a theory and nothing more.

As for Drew, I'll agree that we should lynch Drew for the time being. He's Town, yes, but his role can cause havoc if left unchecked. I only wished to allow one night of chaos, not multiple nights.

VOTE: Drew

Apologies for my actions the day before, I just wanted to see the chaos of a Bastard game unfold, nothing more. For now, it's game time.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:37 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 623, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 621, PMysterious wrote:and/or was unable to unvote after voting
I agree
But like wtf is that role
I'd like to think that players (korina) was rational enough to do the optimal thing for town.
Maybe there was no chance of getting rez'd...?
Since we don't know what Korrina really was, we can only speculate on what she actually did. So, what we know are the following.

1. She was killed on Night 0, and the role name was redacted.
2. She had her vote on gamechamp for most of the game day.
3. When she was modkilled, the mysterious vote was off of gamechamp.

This implies that she has the ability to vote from the dead, but given that a mysterious vote was around to begin with does seem to show this possibility.

This particular vote was in the color of the text of truth, so the vote itself can not be disputed.

What is not in the text of truth are the following statements.

"The vote named ??, marked with a green color, comes from someone aligned with the town."

"Korina has been revived, modkilled, and turned into a Survivor for breaking the rules."

These are in the standard mod's blue color, but keep in mind, the text of truth is green. So it is very well possible that neither of these things actually are true.
This is close to the text of truth, but not exact due to the rules preventing me from showing the exact color. This is #00FF40. Just one number away from the exact color.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:41 am

Post by PMysterious »

EDIT: Never mind, slipped up on that. The text of truth is
this, but replace the B with an F when quoting.
Slip up, and I'm not proud of it. :facepalm:
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:33 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 628, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 625, PMysterious wrote:EDIT: Never mind, slipped up on that. The text of truth is
this, but replace the B with an F when quoting.
Slip up, and I'm not proud of it. :facepalm:
Please don't do stuff that can get you modkilled
I am well aware of that. I'm trying not to break any rules given the circumstances, but I did have to bring this up so we were on the same page. I do request that the mods be lenient in regards to these posts about the text of truth. I've taken as many liberties as I could trying to not break the rule, but I know it can be difficult, especially when dealing with colors.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:19 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 656, cyrus62 wrote: what if the reason he broke the rules was to stop us from killing town though? o wpi;d have voted you also so yea
If Korrina broke the rules to stop us from killing town, then either Korrina wanted to stop us from killing Drew or he/she knew that Vork was Town. Either way you look at it, it does not help your case. Drew has told us he's a cultifier, and yes, I wanted chaos to reign the previous day, but leaving a Cultifier alive is a mistake that can cost us dearly. If Vork is scum or not, it doesn't matter right now. What matters is that we eliminate the cult as soon as possible.

Why are we having these discussions now when we SHOULD be lynching the Cultifier? We can save it for tomorrow when all of us are worrying less about changing alignments.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:22 am

Post by PMysterious »

Well, it's a bastard game, so of course the town is not alright. Although, I was the most cuckoo in the head, because I wanted to just see what the game would provide in terms of bastardization. Now that we know that it's not much, I'm bored of wanting to have fun seeing chaos reign. So, killing the Cultifier is the best course of action.

We can lynch scum all we want, but as long as the Cultifier is alive, someone else is just going to come in and replace the scum we lost, whilst the scum continue killing. We will make no progress whatsoever if what Drew says about his role is true.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:04 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 680, gameplay506 wrote:Ok I did a really lazy skim of those 10+ pages I missed
VOTE: Drew
I still see no reason for us not to get this out of the way first.
If this flips town, Icon is probably scum for the cheap attempt at earning towncred yesterday off the Drew slot and the flimsy switch of vote to him today
If it flips anything cult related, I still stand by my cyruscult theory
Also the guy pushing Drew's lynch yesterday the hardest is now dead
Literally the best lynch in terms of info and mechanics for today
THANK YOU! Someone who actually understands what the point here is!

Simply put, we need to lynch Drew, or there are going to be more cult members. I don't see personally how difficult of a concept this is, and I don't even have powers.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:19 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 690, Chemist1422 wrote:what if I told y'all that I had a dream that Drew flipped jester

would that make you unvote him
I had a thought Drew was Jester too, but I think it's highly unlikely that he's Jester. Either way, we can't let a Cultifier go untouched for two rounds. One is fine, because it's just one cult, but 2 is a handful, and maybe beyond.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:24 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 692, cyrus62 wrote:well lers try this who became cult i still have no night actions so still vt hpw about you pm
Still VT. My past self would say "such a shame", but here, I'm glad since that makes me still the uninformed majority. Still, I don't see how this will actually out the cult.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:31 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 714, Iconeum wrote:yeah let's not lynch drew because i don't wanna gamethrow
It's not throwing to remove a player who has stated that he's a Cultifier. If he's telling the truth and we don't lynch him, we're all screwed, regardless of alignment.

So, other than him possibly being a Jester, why should we not lynch Drew today?
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:32 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 716, Iconeum wrote:ok so easy question

what

is

cultifier
Simple, take "cult" and "ifier" separately. Cult, obviously refers to the vult faction. Ifier is the french suffix for "to make". So, combining the two words, you get the ability to make cultists, which is what Drew claims to do.

With that said, as long as Drew's alive, he can make cultists, and if there are too many cultists in the game at any point, we are screwed, scum or town.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:43 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 729, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 728, Chemist1422 wrote:Wait guys that wasn’t a hardclaim that I had mech info on Drew being jester

I’m just insane
Are you for real?
You actually thought he hardclaimed that he had a dream? What was that about believing "claims" so easily being foolish? I thought you said something about that yourself.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:39 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 737, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 733, nomnomnom wrote:Yes I actually took this as a serious claim and so did Ico because it was worded in such a way to believe it was a PR. So I'm not crazy.

@Chemist if it's not a claim why did you say this at all?
To remind everyone of the possibility
If he was Jester, he would just naturally play scummy and get people to lynch him normally. Why would he have a reason to lie about a claim that even I admit, sounds absolutely ridiculous?
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:25 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 740, cyrus62 wrote:is there such a role that gives you night actions that you , yourself dont control ?
Chances are in a Bastard game, anything and everything can exist. Lightning Rod and Nexus are both roles that function in a way similar to this.

A Lightning Rod brings every single night action to himself, including night kills, investigations, doctor saves, etc.

The Nexus on the other hand, reflects any night actions to other people at random. The Nexus has no control over who is targeted by the night actions that he/she was originally the target of. It just goes out.

As for night actions beyond your control, hmm, those are possible, and I think a Cultifier is in the realm of possibility.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:47 am

Post by PMysterious »

Well, I've hinted at it countless times, but I am a Vanilla Townie.

Also,
Mod, I'll be V/LA until Friday evening to Saturday morning.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:01 am

Post by PMysterious »

I'm back with a prod dodge (well, close to being a prod dodge). Yes, on Day 1, I was more chaotic, but in my mind, seeing the world burn was what I needed in order to see what threats lie among us. Now we know there's one scum team and a cult, it's easier to determine what needs to be done.

With that said, I don't have any good reads at the moment, so I'd have to reread to find that. Again, apologies for the absence, I just didn't have the time to post or read.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:25 am

Post by PMysterious »

This, was possibly the most ridiculous set-up I've ever seen in a Mafia game. Good game everyone.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”