Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #999 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 943, Oversoul wrote:I’m Whimsalot.
You misspelled Whimsicott.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1003 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:33 am

In post 1000, popsofctown wrote:I only really want to run Mini Themes, though, and coincidentally the faction unfairly harmed by gross negligence was being played by the Mini Theme list mod, so she may very will reject my /ins to the Mini Theme queue
Lmao don't be so hard on yourself. I've seen mod errors way way worse than that and people don't get punished unless there's a consistent pattern of negligence. You are a very good mod, everyone makes mistakes :]
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1015 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:11 am

In post 33, popsofctown wrote:Uno, Dos, Tres, Cuatro, Cinco, and Seissy
Goddammit now I have pretty fly for a white guy stuck in my head :P

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”