Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:07 am

Post by farside22 »

What is up peps!!!
Lets see who my new roomies are:
skitzer - skitzer what kind of name is skitzer. Are you afraid?
Tombolo - I see no humor with your name. What a bummer
orangepenguin - An orange penguin. Man I want what ever it is you are taking cause that sounds awesome!!
nhat - oh you are up for eviction. Harsh man. Can you tell me what a N Hat is before you leave?
.icemanE - The cold man is in the house!!
Talmadge Monroe - Another boring name.
Scarlett O - Brett is not coming honey just move on.
Khelvaster - meh
cerebus3 - A three headed dog right. Are you the pet mascot!!
Gimbo - Gumby came back with a new attitude!
ashmite84 - Ash might what? Come on wasn't there anything cooler?
farside22 - Duh as in far side the comic or better yet far side of the moon the song. Just awesome.

Welcome to the house peps. I claim the room with a big @#@ bed and there will be a party with beer pong and all. :P
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:52 am

Post by farside22 »

cerebus3 wrote:Just posting here to get this added to my watched list.
farside22 wrote: cerebus3 - A three headed dog right. Are you the pet mascot!!
Ce
reb
us is an aardvark.
For confusing me with Ce
rber
us you have invoked the wrath of CEREBUS, EARTH PIG BORN!!! :D
Ooo a pig. Can I call you Spider Pig or dress you up as Harry Plotter?
Is this a no to pet mascot? :lol:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:36 am

Post by farside22 »

So if I am reading this game correctly, these are the two people up for nominations:
cerebus 3
nhat

Well cerebus since you are around why should you not be evicted from the house?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

cerebus3 wrote:
vote: nhat

My reasoning should be obvious.
Well cerebus since you are around why should you not be evicted from the house?
Because I am the town's pet mascot?:D
I have nothing to defend myself with yet, the day has just started and my counterpart hasn't posted yet.

Gosh, scum-hunting is going to be awkward in this game. we can't really wagon, and the focus looks like it is going to be primarily upon the 2 candidates.
I hope things wont just degenerate into a debate between myself and Nhat. Nobody should use this as an excuse not to try to contribute.
I agree with this. It will be way too easy for scum to hide with this type scenario, which is why I will ask questions to both people on the block and of course ask why people are voting for who they are voting for.

IcemanE: Why did you just vote now with no info for nhat?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:56 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't know if I want someone who is smart enough to do puzzles as we are working as individuals. See bold
babygirl86 wrote: *There may at some point be puzzles,, trivia, etc. provided for the town.
You may not solve this as a group,
as there are different rewards that can be won. If you wish to solve the puzzle, please pm me your answer. I will announce the answer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry for the bad quote job.
To those not saying anything and has no opinion. Start participating. This is a group game not a stand and pick your nose game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Talmadge Monroe wrote:
farside22 wrote:I don't know if I want someone who is smart enough to do puzzles as we are working as individuals.
Wait, what? A majority of the players are townies right now. The more pro-town people finishing puzzles, the better the town is because of that. In addition to that, you're essentially discussing booting the better problem solvers. The only weapon townies have is their mind, so it makes ZERO sense to throw dirt at someone who is "smart enough to do puzzles." At this point, you'd be getting my vote when you're on the chopping block next.

vote Cerebus

I liked nhat's 17 sheet answer. It was not what I was looking for, but it was clever. :) I'll think of something to pose to Cerebus sometime today or tomorrow, but for now, nhat is my choice to move on.

How do you know that a person who knows how to solve puzzles is town? Also we don't know exactly what a person wins when they do solve the puzzle.
Cerebus: I've never been big on no lynch as it give no information. However this is an odd game with only 2 people on the block to vote for with no information. I'm not liking the fact that people are voting without discussing anything.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #37 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Talmadge Monroe wrote:T

Farside has two strikes against him, as far as I'm concerned:
-felt threatened by a puzzle solver, for poor reasons
-is trying to guilt trip voters
1st: I was pointing out Iceman flaw in his thinking. I did not say we should lynch either player at this point.
2nd with 12 people and the person on the block is of course going to vote for the other it is typically (unless I missed it somewhere in the rules) 7 votes to lynch so if every person places a vote against someone without thinking then there is a quick lynch before you know it. Where in your wisdom is it wrong to discuss why someone is voting for another person?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Here is my thoughts on better solvers then others. If you are town and you don't know someones alignment or what someone will win as there prize then why keep them in the game at all. This is still mafia and we are still looking for scum. Since I don't know either player as scum or town and I know only my own alignment. I will keep the pet mascot.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #51 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Tombolo wrote:
farside22 wrote:Here is my thoughts on better solvers then others. If you are town and you don't know someones alignment or what someone will win as there prize then why keep them in the game at all. This is still mafia and we are still looking for scum. Since I don't know either player as scum or town and I know only my own alignment. I will keep the pet mascot.

Yeah, but odds at this point favor X random guy being town, and unless this is secretly every man for himself, odds therefore imply that X random guy is going to be on your side if you're town. Since the prize is most likely beneficial, and this is most likely still a team game, it makes the most sense to me to keep the good puzzlers alive unless we have reason to think they're scum, unless you don't trust anybody else to handle the prize or something. The more puzzle ability we have in the game, the greater the odds town gets the puzzle right. Yeah, scum has better odds too, but town has a bigger pool of talent, so it benefits more. I have no idea if that makes sense the way I put it, but it makes perfect sense to me. >_> The only reasons I can think of for wanting to kill a good puzzler for being a good puzzler are being part of a minority faction (ie scum) or heaps of confidence in one's self.

Also, anybody wanna help the n00b and tell me what nhat meant by IGMEOY? <_<
The problem is we don't know if the good puzzler is scum or town. I understand what you mean by odds for town at this moment. What does a no lynch give us though?
IGMEOY = I got my eye on you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #56 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

skitzer wrote:
Vote:cerebus3

My strategy for this game on day 1 is to go against whatever farside22 is doing, because I am fairly confident this is NOT farside22 town play. Therefore, by going against her, I am more likely to get her scum buddies unless she is using a complex and strategic form of WIFOM.

That's all.
Tell me what meta do you have that makes me not town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #58 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:17 am

Post by farside22 »

skitzer wrote:Um...your weird little first post pretty much sums it up. That's not you at all.
I was playing up to the reality show role I received. :wink:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #60 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:22 am

Post by farside22 »

skitzer wrote:Um okay whatever.
Your no fun. I thought everyone like a comedian. :cry:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #62 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:42 am

Post by farside22 »

cerebus3 wrote:Cerebus is confused :?

What was that exchange right there?
Basically Skitzer doesn't trust me because I'm not really a silly person when it comes to playing. Frankly I've pretty serious for the most part. I just thought with the role I received and that this is based on reality TV I would have a bit of fun. I don't think Skitzer believes me. :cry:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #71 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

I think the whole who is good at puzzles does not help us in finding scum. Having 2 people on the block that we know nothing about doesn't help either. I think more discussion on the best way to play this game and looking for scum tells would suit us better.
I'm still not sure about a no lynch versus a lynch in this game. I'm not sure if this will give us info as we dont' know if it is 2 townies or 1 scum and 1 town at the moment. I'm leaning on doing a no lynch at the moment to gather information on players. For example although we can only vote for the 2 on the block do you think we can try and put pressure on those in the game just because they are scummy? For example I think it was Tombolo who said I was scummy for trying to vote out a puzzle hunter (which I wasn't), but he claimed that when I get on the block he is voting on me. Now normally this is considered lining up lynches on this site, but seeing how this game mechanic is I think looking at everyone and applying pressure may help us more in the future when a person is on the block. As of now I don't know Jack from Dick so I will
unvote:

Psovote: IcemanE

For trying to tie people together this early in the game and quick voting a player without thinking about the consquences.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #74 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Talmadge Monroe wrote:That was me, farside.

And yes, I agree. The most information we'll get will be via pressuring the voters. This is especially true with the first couple lynches, since our suspicious people might not even be on the chopping block.
I knew it began with a T. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #75 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Could you prod Gimbo? He has not posted since the game started.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #77 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Now here is another thought I had on this game. What about this. I have a feeling that whatever a person "wins" will be some special ability. The person who won (after they use the ability) tells the town what it was and why they used it. That might solve some of the issues of if we can trust some of the people who solve puzzles better and give the town info as well. Thoughts?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #82 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Usually in any game my first vote is a joke vote. I think Skitzer is talking about the first post were I made fun of everyone's name. I'm a pretty serious player as far as mafia goes, but I was just playing up my character role. I thought some people would considering this was a reality game. Guess I was wrong.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #85 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Tombolo wrote:Eh, I was actually fine with those first few posts of yours, but it was your reaction when pressed that rubbed me the wrong way. >_>
Can you point to which post that bothered you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #87 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Scarlett O wrote:*inappropriately makes a pass at Tombolo* He doesn't have an avatar, so I felt he needed some love :)
Ooo someone got the flirty girl role. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #90 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:04 am

Post by farside22 »

icemanE wrote:Coming into this game I thought it was set up like a reality show, where there are challenges, and the losers of the challenge are the candidates for elimination. If it's just randomly selected this setup is kind of broken.
I thought so too. I was expecing something like what one person did with big brother mafia. (which was lots o fun).
Tombolo. I will look at those post in a bit. Thanks
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #91 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:10 am

Post by farside22 »

So here is each post you are talking about:
skitzer wrote:
Um...your weird little first post pretty much sums it up. That's not you at all.

I was playing up to the reality show role I received.
Basically I really did think people would joking play up the character role they received like I did. I wasn't sure why skitzer thought it was weird.

skitzer wrote:
Um okay whatever.

Your no fun. I thought everyone like a comedian.
I got the impression he didn't believe me. Also this is just me stating what my character role is.
cerebus3 wrote:
Cerebus is confused

What was that exchange right there?

Basically Skitzer doesn't trust me because I'm not really a silly person when it comes to playing. Frankly I've pretty serious for the most part. I just thought with the role I received and that this is based on reality TV I would have a bit of fun. I don't think Skitzer believes me.

I'm not sure why this is scummy. I think maybe because some people think Skitzer and I have a connection, but Skitzer and I have been in a few games together so I just was wondering mostly if Skitzer was serious in his gut I'm scummy because I'm acting weird post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #93 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:32 am

Post by farside22 »

cerebus3 wrote:Don't you think it is kinda early to go about claiming you role name farside?
I just thought everyone would have a character type. I didn't think it as indicative of actual alignment. At least I would hope it wouldn't be.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #98 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: FYI when you get back I just saw that Gimbo was ban. Please see Site info for details.

Scarlett O: I have a rubber chicken in my room you want to have some ha, ha's.

Okay I'm done really that was so bad.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #105 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

cerebus3 wrote:
Anyways, cerebus3, what is it exactly that you think farside did? Do you think that she has revealed too much info about her role? If so, what was your read?
I thought she was saying the name of her role. And revealing any role information carelessly can only help the scum. (power role tells, fake claims).

It doesn't say much about her alignment though. Neither scum or town would have reason to do that, so I think she was just having fun.

I am not going to say more because needless speculation is bad for the same reason as revealing role information if there isn't a good reason to do so.
Quick question did you receive a character type?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #125 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

nhat wrote:^^^^I was guessing it might be a mafia roleblocker taking their chance on a random townie. They've nothing to lose in trying, right?

But yeah, I'm going to wait on those names for the moment.
I think naming who was targeted might be more informative then who you investigated, but that is my two cents.
Actually BM looking at the vote count you were the hammer for the NL. I usually expect you to say more then just oh puzzle lets end this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #127 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:05 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm intrigued to hear how you think claiming EITHER will help. Currently, he has the power to pretty well confirm someone as innocent. I dont think wasting that for no reason is a good plan.
Actually I don't know.
I see what you mean about the VC for the 2 players. However I think a NL is going to be usless at this point. It will give us no answers so I will read through both player and questions I have, but after talking with Scarlett and her comments yesterday I think BM is the play for the day.
My reason is that Scarlett knew what I meant about character role and started with the ditzy (drunk probably) flirty girl.
Seeing this from the mod:
since he was everyone's best friend- who would want to kill him? Talmadge Monroe, cop was strangled night one
Tells me I may have been wrong about the character role meaning nothing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #129 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
I'm intrigued to hear how you think claiming EITHER will help. Currently, he has the power to pretty well confirm someone as innocent. I dont think wasting that for no reason is a good plan.
Actually I don't know.
I see what you mean about the VC for the 2 players. However I think a NL is going to be usless at this point. It will give us no answers so I will read through both player and questions I have, but after talking with Scarlett and her comments yesterday I think BM is the play for the day.
My reason is that Scarlett knew what I meant about character role and started with the ditzy (drunk probably) flirty girl.
Seeing this from the mod:
since he was everyone's best friend- who would want to kill him? Talmadge Monroe, cop was strangled night one
Tells me I may have been wrong about the character role meaning nothing.
erm, just ftr, are you absolutely sure that is Scarlett acting in character, and not just her personality shining through? Or are you seriously trying to tell me that this game is breakable by mass-flavour claim?

BM
Well in RL I wouldn't think my best friend is a cop. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #134 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:Erm, Farside, you havent really answered my questions. Do you think that the game is breakable with a mass flavour claim? Because that seems to be your reasoning for defending Scarlett atm. Weak.

Skitzer's view is even more interesting. Tell me, buddy - how do you think you can adequately gauge someone's play when they have barely made 5 posts? Your mind is made up on grounds that Scarlett's play has been 'smart' and 'protown'. Whether or not she is scummy is one thing, but your choice of words is intriguing, because Scarlett has only made
5 posts
. Now, a pbpa shouldnt be too difficult for you, so what about her very few posts (less than me in fact, and ive only been here for a couple pages) strikes you as 'town' and 'smart'. I'm watching you!

Finally, i'll claim if necessary, but first i'll give Nhat the chance to vouch for me, if he feels able.

I'd also like everyone to read this and weigh in before we cast votes. There's nothing worse than running up a confirmable role.

BM
How do you know what Nhat did or that he targeted you on his vague comment?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #135 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh to answer the question I don't know if the game is breakable with a mass character claim? Do you think Scarlett is scum? Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #160 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

nhat wrote:
farside wrote: Actually I don't know.
I see what you mean about the VC for the 2 players. However I think a NL is going to be usless at this point. It will give us no answers so I will read through both player and questions I have,
but after talking with Scarlett and her comments yesterday
I think BM is the play for the day.
Can you clarify this? What do you mean by talking with Scarlett and her comments yesterday. Were they one in the same, or was there some kind of night discussion?

And for BM, since you have all but outed yourself (sigh) then you might as well let us know what you dug up. I seriously doubt you are another cop, so it's either doc or scum roleblocker. Or some other strange-assed role that fits the flavor of the game. Since you were quick to dismiss the roleblocker idea. I guess it's up to you what you want to share.
I meant the joking around yesterday where she made a pass and i responded about the chicken. That conversation.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #161 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:19 am

Post by farside22 »

icemanE wrote:Ashmite, happy birthday to you and me.

vote: NL

I don't see either candidate as particularly scummy yet - if one of them does something that changes my mind, my vote will change with it. In a rush now, will post more later.
Wow this says nothing what so ever. How do you ever do it.
I don't want to see another NL vote until everyone has weighed in on the issue of both players.
BM why would you think the scum have a safe claim? Do you want to say what your character type you were given?
Did you really think the interplay with Scarlett and I was her just being herself? (seriously?)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #167 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Humor me for a moment BM. My character type is comedian what would you think my role is?
Now seeing resident loner as a character type I could see SK or a detective.
If I"m wrong then the game is not breakable.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #173 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

vote: BM

I don't believe scarolett has done anything scummy. NL is getting us no where.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #183 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
nhat wrote:I support that you share what info you have before someone gets hammer happy. There are seriously many players whose names can be potentially cleared if you are just straight with us. I've got info, and if you have quality info for town, then I would share mine too. I don't want to share mine just yet because I don't want to out any more power townies. Since you are outed, just claim.
You really aren't very bright are you? :x
What part of me NOT claiming information do you not understand? I do not have any information that will be remotely useful to the town at this time. Of course, should i survive, that might be a different story.

I'm still waiting for a good reason to claim.

BM
If you have a claim then claim. At which point I want flavor and reasons.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #186 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
nhat wrote:I support that you share what info you have before someone gets hammer happy. There are seriously many players whose names can be potentially cleared if you are just straight with us. I've got info, and if you have quality info for town, then I would share mine too. I don't want to share mine just yet because I don't want to out any more power townies. Since you are outed, just claim.
You really aren't very bright are you? :x
What part of me NOT claiming information do you not understand? I do not have any information that will be remotely useful to the town at this time. Of course, should i survive, that might be a different story.

I'm still waiting for a good reason to claim.

BM
If you have a claim then claim. At which point I want flavor and reasons.
Is it going to change anything?

BM
It depends on the claim. I will probably be up for a no lynch if it is something that means something.
I have a few people right now that I'm not liking and would rather see them on the block so don't think you are completely hosed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #188 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Damn I was close with the detective thought.

unvote:
vote: No Lynch

By the way I suspect IcemanE, skitzer and cerebus at this point.
IcemanE is following terriblely and it bugs me to no end when people do that. cerebus questioned the character role comment and really how he reads that as a claim is beyond me. I figured everyone should have a character type so saying character role shouldn't have really been a tell of my actual alignment or role. Skitzer is being weird. From the conversation when he calls me out to lurking badly in a game that I would say he should be having more fun with. If any of these people end up on the block I would vote for them.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #190 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:If i'm not protected tonight, i'm actually gonna cry.
Any thoughts on who the scum's are?
Can you tell us who you watched?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #193 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Scarlett O wrote:Hey guys,

Well, this is a problem. I'm usually not an advocator of no lynch, from the mafia games that I've followed and played, but I am inclined to believe battlemage's claim.
Battle Mage wrote:ok. I'm the Loner, and because i have no friends to keep me occupied, i spend my time watching what other people do.
I mean, he could easily be an SK and simply changing his role to fit his given flavor, but it would be really bad to lose another power role right now, imo. Since the only other option is myself, and I believe my own innocence, I will err on the side of caution
Vote: No Lynch

And to clear past confusion, let me state again that me acting flirtatious was not me being myself (I am a bit of a flirt in real life, but not overwhelmingly so) but was me playing up the flavor of my role.
I knew you were these men are being dumb. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #206 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:54 am

Post by farside22 »

I assumed everyone got a character type because this is reality mafia. If you watch reality tv then the assumption is not faulty.
Does this mean you doubt BM's claim?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #239 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Ugh everyone needs to stop claiming. WTF. No one asked except BM so there was no reason to claim, Klev. The problem with BM's suggestion on the whole let me watch the doc is 2 things
1) we don't know what type of scum we have (PR scums are regular scums)
2) if he does see someone kill the doc that person may not be on the block next round and were does that lead us for tomorrow?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #247 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:35 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not seeing Tomb as aggressive. Nothing really stands out from him. Where are you going with this BM?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #254 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:51 am

Post by farside22 »

babygirl86 wrote:
Thank you to all who participated in the puzzle day two, and we have a winner! congrads to Battle Mage who was the first to successfully solve today's puzzle. The correct answer to the puzzle was UNDERGROUND
I really don't get these puzzles. I feel dumb. :cry:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #255 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:
babygirl86 wrote:
Thank you to all who participated in the puzzle day two, and we have a winner! congrads to Battle Mage who was the first to successfully solve today's puzzle. The correct answer to the puzzle was UNDERGROUND
I really don't get these puzzles. I feel dumb. :cry:
Actually what I should say is I misuderstand what it was we were supposed to do. Now I see the answer I realized I was thinking to hard and not understanding what we were supposed to do. This makes me feel more dumb.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #263 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:01 am

Post by farside22 »

IcemanE and Skitzer are the scummiest.
I don't want the scum to know who people think are townish then it gives them options on who to kill.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #265 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Scarlett O and to a lesser degree BM would be my top to town people.
No offense to BM even when I think he's town he comes off scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #266 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:17 am

Post by farside22 »

BM you should be answering this question yourself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #269 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
farside22 wrote:Scarlett O and to a lesser degree BM would be my top to town people.
No offense to BM even when I think he's town he comes off scummy.
I said, not including me or Khelv.

Thanks,

BM
nhat then would be a distant 3rd choice. When are you going to post your thoughts? :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #274 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:49 am

Post by farside22 »

ashmite you were also supposed to say who you thought was town.
BM's post was towards everyone to answer. Wonder how long this will take. (yawn)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #276 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

First you were not supposed to hammer (was that a hammer) for NL till everyone weighed in and two I said before I find your play scummy. I don't like the way you are following.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #278 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:55 am

Post by farside22 »

You have changed your vote whenever you see others voting a certain way you vote along with it. I haven't seen you make any effort in doing anything in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #294 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
nhat wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Ok, before we get reckless with voting, can we carry out proper procedures?

Can everyone who hasn't posted yet today claim either 'Mason' or 'Not Mason'?

(Not Mason)

BM
Enquiring minds want to know the deal with your prize from winning the puzzle.

Also, how is a mason claim going to help things? Unless their's another mason group, I'm pretty sure Scarlett and I are all you are going to get.
Duh, to check you are telling the truth. Fake-claiming mason in this game is only hazardous if the town actually bothers to give everyone the chance to counter. Otherwise who knows how long it might be till you are up for elimination again!?

I'm not claiming anything else atm thanks. It's your turn on the chopping block, thus i feel it is you who should be answerable.

Ya know, much in the same way you tried to push me around yesterday! :roll:

BM
I disagree with your logic on not explaining yourself. Don't you think you should claim what you did and had or do you really think you are immune to scruintity?

not mason

FOS: IcemanE and BM

@Pengy: What exactly does the star mean?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #303 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Why did you ask peoples opinion if you had your mind set on people yourself?
Also I don't trust anyone in this game especially when they get full of themselves.
Skitzer needs to explain himself.
Iceman I think you NL without others weighing is shaddy and oportunist.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #314 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Well it looks like I'm on the chopping block with Tomb. Too bad OP got off with nhat breaking the rules because I think Star claim is scummy.
So Tomb what you got?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #324 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Tomb not giving any info on who he is and BM is voting me. Thats crap

Suspects so everyone is clear.

BM (for voting for crap reasoning)
OP (see yesterdays comment)
Tomb (for not giving info)

Vote Tombolo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #326 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:58 am

Post by farside22 »

icemanE wrote:
What do you make of the comedian claim? Do you find Tomb or farside more scummy?
Probably farside, as I haven't seen much of anything suspicious out of Tomb.

vote: farside

A lynch every day, as promised.
You see a person not posting anything and you think them not scum. I say look at K7 for people who do this and turned out scum. I at least have tried to play this game. My suspcion on you should be considered if you are ever on the block.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #330 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I'm sure that OP is scum and I think the town will loss because of what happened yesterday. Too bad the mafia will now control the game and people didn't think about things better.
I have nothing left to say. I did nothing suspicous as a claim based on character to me I thought meant nothing now it seems some people thing it does. I said who I think is scum. If you think lack of participation and no info from one person is better to keep then place your vote against me. If you think I'm town since I am and have done nothing scummy at all and figured out that Scarlotte was acting up her role instead of being "herself" :roll: then that should say something to you people.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #333 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Tombolo wrote:You keep going after me for lurking when I've been posting, and you keep going after me for not giving a claim when you never asked for it. I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish.
In the beginning you attacked me about the puzzle thing, which was fair. However I still say just because someone does or doesn't know puzzles doesn't mean squat in finding scum. After that you haven't had much to say on anyone and then sort of just dissappeared. Now as much as I don't care for the mechanics of this game we can't keep no lynching at this point. I know I'm town. I've made efforts in this game to figure out who is scum and who could be town. I also think after certain roles have been revealed (nerd/ doctor) that character roles might actually mean something. The fact that you don't want to share yours tells me something. You think hinting about it helps, it doesn't. So if you want to say that unless others are willing to push you will keep quiet because you think it will help mafia is not accurate. Explain BM to me if you think this is true.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #337 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:12 am

Post by farside22 »

If you think saying what your flavor character is will get you killed by mafia then what about BM and him still being around.
I see you don't trust him, but if you claim and he doesn't watch then there should be a good reason.
I claimed early to see what BM would say my role character meant to see if the game was breakable. He was wrong about me so I don't think a character role always means what we think.
Just curious. Do you think OP's star claim was scummy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #338 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
icemanE wrote:
If you think I'm town since I am and have done nothing scummy at all and figured out that Scarlotte was acting up her role instead of being "herself" Rolling Eyes then that should say something to you people.
unvote - vote: Tom

Interesting. We'll see where this takes us.
wth? didnt we address this earlier?

HoS: Iceman

Vote stands if that is really your only defence.

BM
You haven't stated a reason you are voting for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #342 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
babygirl86 wrote:
it has come to my attention that several people don't like the setup of the game. I designed it so that I thought it would be different and interesting, but I guess my plan failed. I request that each of you PM me wether you wish for this game to keep going or not and I will take the majority vote. I'm really sorry you guys
wait, who said that they don't like the setup? As far as i'm aware, we don't KNOW the full setup yet... :S

Vote: Continue

BM
I know I am town and if Tomb is town then one lynch equals one town person down. Night the mafia will kill a town person
That leave 6 people which should be lylo if there are 3 mafia which is normal in most 12 player games and unless both people on the pad are mafia the town is set up to lose this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #349 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
babygirl86 wrote:
it has come to my attention that several people don't like the setup of the game. I designed it so that I thought it would be different and interesting, but I guess my plan failed. I request that each of you PM me wether you wish for this game to keep going or not and I will take the majority vote. I'm really sorry you guys
wait, who said that they don't like the setup? As far as i'm aware, we don't KNOW the full setup yet... :S

Vote: Continue

BM
I know I am town and if Tomb is town then one lynch equals one town person down. Night the mafia will kill a town person
That leave 6 people which should be lylo if there are 3 mafia which is normal in most 12 player games and unless both people on the pad are mafia the town is set up to lose this game.
Wait. So you think because we're in a really shite position we should abandon the game. That's terrible sportsmanship. It's our fault we are where we are, not the Mod's! I say we play it out, and really you should be voting No-Lynch at this point.

BM
You should also be telling me why you are voting against me. We have no answers on why people are being put up. We talk about the 2 people who are on the chopping block and nothing is answered.
Why should I vote NL when people don't want NL anymore?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #351 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Tombolo wrote:If we're both town, NL is the only way we can survive, unless town can draw at 3v3, which still doesn't make a lick of sense to me, BTW. So if you're town and you think I'm town, you pretty much have to NL. Otherwise, obviously, you should probably continue voting me, but NL is the only option if we're both town.
I don't know anything about you. You think I'm scum. your vote is on me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #354 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:00 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: No Lynch.

I'm sure it doesn't matter any more. I have not done a scummy thing. Tomb made some points and although he hasn't claimed I will lean on it as not scum. Probably wrong, but I have no read on him as particularly scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #356 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

orangepenguin wrote:
farside22 wrote:Well I'm sure that OP is scum and I think the town will loss because of what happened yesterday. Too bad the mafia will now control the game and people didn't think about things better.
I have nothing left to say. I did nothing suspicous as a claim based on character to me I thought meant nothing now it seems some people thing it does. I said who I think is scum. If you think lack of participation and no info from one person is better to keep then place your vote against me. If you think I'm town since I am and have done nothing scummy at all and figured out that Scarlotte was acting up her role instead of being "herself" :roll: then that should say something to you people.
This whole thing just is appealing to emotion, which is scummy, and I was going to do it last night, but I wanted to hear from both of you guys first, I am pretty sure now.
vote: farside22
That is not an appeal to emotion that is a fact. Look up the difference scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #362 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:31 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: NL
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #364 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Unvote
obviously.

ScumList: OrangePenguin, IcemanE, Khelvaster.

Nuff said.
I agree with this list.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #370 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:38 am

Post by farside22 »

babygirl86 wrote:
congrads to todays winner of the prize competion....... orangepenguin!! the corect answer to the puzzle was serge- french; marc- english; jack- math; lisette- history
If that is true that points 3 and 4 don't make sense.
Jack had higher score in math then Serge in French
The winning results in french and math are the same.
How does Serge win french if those two are part of the equation?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #374 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
babygirl86 wrote:
congrads to todays winner of the prize competion....... orangepenguin!! the corect answer to the puzzle was serge- french; marc- english; jack- math; lisette- history
rofl. I think OP came up with the ONE ANSWER WHICH ISNT CORRECT. :D

BM
The worse part is I had serge french and lisette with history and the other 2 mixed up because of the Math comment and french the same winning results. After reading it 3 times I still dont' see how the someone with a higher score and winning results in french and math are the same add up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #376 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

babygirl86 wrote:
ok guys you know what? i dont create the puzzles myself- I find them on the web and that was the answer that was given for the puzzle- i dont know how the answer came about all i know is what was on the website. but if you guys wanna put up such a fight about it then i wont do puzzles anymore. I'm half tempted to just call the game right now with all the criticizing I've gotten the past few days
Sorry I will shut up. :oops:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #381 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:23 am

Post by farside22 »

So whats going on?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #384 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:05 am

Post by farside22 »

babygirl86 wrote:
vote count:

farside(3): tombolo, orangepenguin, icemanE
NL(3): ashemite, farside, BM

Not voting: khelv/replacement, cerebus

still looking for a replacement for khelvaster
Mod: Would you please prod cerebus. Thank you

Done
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #386 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
babygirl86 wrote:
rofl. I think OP came up with the ONE ANSWER WHICH ISNT CORRECT. :D

BM
The worse part is I had serge french and lisette with history and the other 2 mixed up because of the Math comment and french the same winning results. After reading it 3 times I still dont' see how the someone with a higher score and winning results in french and math are the same add up.
Its not just that. The clues for THIS Puzzle are vague, and as far as i can see, there are very few answers that ARENT valid.

You really shouldnt end the game with potentially 1 day to go, and this isnt a criticism of you, but the puzzle itself.

Also, the pm from Khelv makes me think he might not be scum.

Furthermore, why is Farside so desperate to keep the game going now, when before she was one of the people wanting to end it? My vote stands, but only because 2 of the 3 people on the Farside wagon are scum.

BM
I feel bad that I may have hurt the mods feeling and I don't believe that someone should replace me in the position in this game I am in at the moment. If I ask for replacement in any game it is either I because the game is moving way too quickly and I'm too busy for that or because I don't annoyed with someone who I think was taking things personal. Other then that I stick with a game no matter what.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #391 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:25 am

Post by farside22 »

orangepenguin wrote:I have a question for everyone: If you had a choice, would you be a feather, or a rock?
Rock.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #395 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: OP
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #397 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:50 am

Post by farside22 »

icemanE wrote:
Reasons>?
Lets see the Star claim looks scummy. The fact I believe you and he to be scum. Who the 3rd is I'm not sure at the moment.
If you remember BM thought kvel's PM indicated he may be town. I don't know what to think and will see what the replacement has to say.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #400 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:42 am

Post by farside22 »

icemanE wrote:
The fact I believe you and he to be scum.
???
Geez I have saying that for 3 days now. It's not like I have changed my views on that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #412 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

orangepenguin wrote:Alright. I assigned Khelv and ash.

Rock:
farside22
cerebus3
Khelvaster

Feather:
icemanE
Tombolo
ashmite84

So I got two prizes - 1) Stop head-to-head eliminations for one day only and 2) Ask babygirl any question about a member of a mafia, except their name/identity.

I had no idea what question to ask, but I figured the best way to go about it was to divide the town half/half. Somebody hammered, and no lynched. I was hoping I could ask my question before Day 4 ended, before we got even closer to lylo. Obviously, this wouldn't have worked if I said this all initially, because scum would be aware of it.

Since I figure this prize is more for the town as a whole, I'd ask everyone their input instead of asking a question that might clear just one person, or clear half the town.

I was thinking of asking babygirl - Did a member of the mafia choose rock? If she answered yes, then it would clear the people who chose feather. If no, it would clear the rock people.

But now that you know, do you guys have any better suggestions as to what to ask babygirl? I want to ask something that will make it easier to find scum. I decided to use the no head-to-head elimination, that way, we have a chance of actually lynching scum.

If the question doesn't reveal anything, we can just do it old fashion, and find cases on eachother, etc. and hope we find scum.

I wasn't trying to appear pro-town btw, I just wanted to successfully do something that would help clear town without scum interference. That was the best thing I could think of. But hopefully, someone has a better idea?
I like that. It works well and clears half the town. Can you find out before the day ends and ask the question or do you have to wait till night time? Because if you have to wait then I fear you will be dead.

unvote:
vote: Iceman
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #416 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Tombolo wrote:Huh, cool. The only thing with feather/rock is that it doesn't necessarily clear anybody unless the maf all picked the same answer and we ask about the other one. Can't offhand think of a better plan, though.
hmm good point. I have an interesting thought on your question. Tomb, cerbus, OP and myself have all been on the block (am I missing anyone that is still in the game at this point?) Ask if any player that is still in the game ever but up on the block. I'm thinking that might be an interesting answer for that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #417 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Just verified it. I was right.
Cerebus
Tombolo
farside
OP

Those were the ones put on the block. We can not only look at the vote history if any of the 4 are scum (yes I'm aware this includes me). If none of the 4 turn up scum then that leaves the others who haven't been put on the sweat box.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #419 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:08 am

Post by farside22 »

orangepenguin wrote:Should I ask if the scum has been up for elimination yet? That seems like a good idea.
Make sure you clarify that it does not include today because everyone is up for elimination today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #421 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

orangepenguin wrote:Alright, should I send in this?:

Has a scum/mafia ever been up for head-to-head elimination?
Sounds good to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #427 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

orangepenguin wrote:Has the scum/mafia ever been up for head-to-head elimination?

Yes.
Okay so that means:

Cerebus
Tombolo
farside
OP

We should look at the votes and comment from each of those head to heads. Also I think a character claim from all four should be in order. (not a full claim)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #433 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Tombolo wrote:Wish I didn't have to, but it's the best idea. I'm the
badass.
This tells me next to nothing. What did you think it would tell people?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #450 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:38 am

Post by farside22 »

PimHel wrote:That's indeed WIFOM, the same could be said about farside, because she helped him with his question.
Agreed on both. I'm still feel wary of Tomb because he acted like yesterday claiming his character role would get him killed and although I have guessed well with BM his character role tells me next to nothing about him. I have a thought, but it's very vague. Also I still don't like the Star character role that OP claimed. I'm betting that Slacker is vanilla townie. I will look at some votes from everyone sometime before I go on vaction:
By the way V/LA Aug 30 - Sept 1st
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #452 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Can you prod those who are MIA at the moment.
Also will be on V/LA from 08/30 - 09/01
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #464 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Where is Tomb?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #472 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

For obvious reason's the votes on OP make me nervous. 2 votes with people missing. Very questionable.
I did help OP I don't know if he is telling the truth about the answer he got, but the fact that everyone is on the chopping block instead of 2 people makes me feel a bit more favorable towards OP.
Still can't shake my suspicion of Iceman. Want to hear from Tomb for his role more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #475 (isolation #89) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:42 am

Post by farside22 »

This is probably lylo as there is typically 3 scum in a 12 player game. I still feel Iceman is scum. I understand the OP reason's, but something isn't jiving with me.

vote: IcemanE
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #482 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:24 am

Post by farside22 »

icemanE wrote:Let's put it this way, this is almost certainly lylo. We need to get scum today or they've got a perfect win. I believe it's OP, Pim (because of Khel's claim), and farside.

@ OP:

It's called bussing, or distancing, depending on the situation.
I don't believe Pim is scum. I think BM called it right after reading Kvel's PM that the mod shared. I think Tomb and IcemanE scum the third I'm still unsure about OP or scott. Cerebus I believe has a vanilla role.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #485 (isolation #91) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:25 am

Post by farside22 »

I would like to here for the 3 that have not voted:
pimhel, cerebus, tombolo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #495 (isolation #92) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:36 am

Post by farside22 »

PimHel wrote:Farside, the reason that I haven't voted yet is that my main suspect is based on gut feeling. He's as far as I know who sees khel's claim as a scum tell. However, it wasn't a claim at all. I don't know why he did that post and it was strange written, but that was it.

But at this moment I agree with IcemanE. A townie wouldn't hammer himself. They should fight and show that they're innocent. I'm not sure about him being a vanilla. The star, isn't mostly a normal person. It's just gut again, but I don't believe him being a vanilla.
Meh I've voted myself as town. Hammered as town and scum. But yes most of the time scum do self hammer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #500 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

icemanE wrote:
I actually agree with Pim. Khel's claim was poor at best and with he quit the game right after I really don't think it mounts up to anything.
???????

OK, this cements that Sotty and Pim are scum partners. I am 100% convinced this is the case.

Khel claimed DOC and then asked the REAL DOC to protect him. Now Pim is saying she's not the DOC. How does that not "mount up" to something?
I'm surprised your not adding me to them as scum. I've been saying over and over that I agreed with BM about Kvel and the PM he sent to the Mod.
Also I agree with you about Star and vanilla townie just not adding up.

unvote:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #505 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:42 am

Post by farside22 »

PimHel wrote:
icemanE wrote:
I actually agree with Pim. Khel's claim was poor at best and with he quit the game right after I really don't think it mounts up to anything.
???????

OK, this cements that Sotty and Pim are scum partners. I am 100% convinced this is the case.

Khel claimed DOC and then asked the REAL DOC to protect him. Now Pim is saying she's not the DOC. How does that not "mount up" to something?

First of all, nobody can be 100% sure. Otherwise this game would be a piece of cake. Now, you start saying that Sotty and me are the scum. I don't see how you conclude from this. Farside also said that she doesn't agree with your reason for the vote.
Besides what happened to the 'I believe it's OP, Pim (because of Khel's claim), and farside.'
I'm suspecting he was trying to bus his scum partner, but because of you and scot's interaction it's a good jump to make to save the scum group for a perfect win.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #515 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

If we claim as such we should do it like this.
Character/ role:

Comedian/ vanilla townie
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #519 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

icemanE wrote:I am going to save the rest of the PBPA until after everyone else claims.

Still waiting on claims from:

Cere
OP
Tombolo
Didn't OP already claim Star/ vanilla?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #533 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

babygirl86 wrote:
Skruffs replaces cerebus effective as soon as he posts
Alright!! Okay Skruff are you scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #541 (isolation #98) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Skruffs wrote:Well, looking at the death list, there is a pretty easy to see pattern between flavor role and actual role. Since there haven't been any scum deaths, yet, we'll have to wait until the first scum dies to see who babygirl considered 'evil' when she made up the setup.

So apparently the first four days there were only two people allowed to be lynched and then after that, today, everyone is able to be lynched? Interesting.
I made some pretty good guess's when it came to the character claims. I figured BM was some time of detective and I assume by slacker you are just vanilla townie.
Badass and Star I get scum read on that. OP did a question and stated that scum had been nom as head to head eliminations. Now whether he was telling the truth or not is yet to been seen.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #543 (isolation #99) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:08 am

Post by farside22 »

icemanE wrote:My thing is, do you really think he would claim a role that sounds so incriminating if he were actually scum? I mean, the badass? If anything, I would assume he's the vig...
Maybe, but then why hasn't he used the ability if that was true?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #546 (isolation #100) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

icemanE wrote:
Maybe, but then why hasn't he used the ability if that was true?
Well, it's possible that he has. We had a doctor up until night 3. However, I have a feeling he would have claimed vig by now and asked the doc to protect him.

Regardless, I would like Skruffs to claim, please, so we can move forward.
there is a pretty easy to see pattern between flavor role and actual role.
Really? I don't see the connections, I guess.
dead list wrote:7.Talmadge Monroe - everyone's best friend/cop- killed night 1
8.Scarlett O - flirt/mason- killed night 2
5.nhat - modkilled day 3- drama queen/mason
1.skitzer - nerd/doctor- killed night 3
11.Gimbo
battle mage- watcher/loner killed night 4
The only one that seems to make any real sense is the nerd/doctor, but considering that all 4 of the other one's don't really match up, I'm assuming that wasn't intentional either. Flavor, IMO, has no substantial value in scumhunting this game.
I guessed the watcher/ loner one when BM brought it up. The everyone's best friend I could see as cop. The firt and drama queen as mason's is a head scratcher.

Rock everyone is claiming at this point. It is lylo most likely.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #550 (isolation #101) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

icemanE wrote:
Are you always a huge asshole, or just sometimes?
???
My role is that if at the end of the game I'm left alive with a scum, town wins.
OK, so you're scum then? Or am I missing something?
He is claiming survivorist role. That's what I read. Usually the survivorist wins as town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #552 (isolation #102) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:16 am

Post by farside22 »

icemanE wrote:What do you think the odds are that there's a role like that in this game? Good? Bad?

I'm leaning towards believing his claim, if that's the case, as he sounds inexperienced enough that he wouldn't pick survivor as a fake claim.
I agree. I don't think it's a fake claim. I was expecting slacker as vanilla.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #556 (isolation #103) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

orangepenguin wrote:The Survivor role makes perfect sense in the Reality Mafia sense. Survivor = reality show, so it would be the opportunity to use it. I believe Rock.

Ice, I was only asking flavor to see if Tomb/cerebus were telling the truth. I could care less about flavour, since they don't add up.

Since you said that everyone claimed, can we make a list for clarity sakes?

Orangepenguin: Star/Vanilla Townie
Rock: Slacker/Survivor?
farside: Comedian
Comedian/ vanilla townie
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #559 (isolation #104) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Can we get a vote count?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #562 (isolation #105) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Rockatansky wrote:Guys,

I subbed in for tom, not cerebus. I'm not the slacker. I'm the Badass/Hunter. I've seen "hunter" used to describe the role I have here, and I've seen it used to describe various vig-type roles that have a one-shot kill or revenge kill. However, I don't have any type of killing ability.

iceman,

sorry I jumped on you, but just because one person is calling for a mass claim doesn't mean that everyone has agreed to it or that it's a good idea. I was understandably wary when I saw you demanding that I claim my role. We haven't learned anything from the claims as far as I can tell, since everyone else has claimed vanilla, and now I will definitely be NKed before f3. It looks like overall the mass claim hasn't really done anything for the town.
Sorry I thought you subbed for cerebus that was my fault.
Badass as a survivor? That is just weird.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #578 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:15 am

Post by farside22 »

orangepenguin wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:
icemanE wrote:Everyone but you and skruffs has claimed. It's a massclaim. That's how they work.
Looking back I hadn't claimed yet.

Token older guy/vanilla.

While OP might be telling the truth, we are still very likely in lylo which means all it takes is for one misplaced townie vote to win the game for the scum assuming a three man team. Rather than roll the dice and see which two people the mod would put together, the scum would much rather like the chance to jump on ANYONE to grab the win here. Plus there is the possibility that the two people put in the head to head would have both been scum.

Also with that thought in mind, OP has been two away from a lynch for quite some time now. Plus all the players have checked in. if he was a townie wouldn't the scum have hopped on and won the game by now?
I might be telling the truth? I won the prize, and oh, the next day, the elimination format which has been the same the entire game changes. The people in the past have been awarded prizes, some regarding the people up for elimination.

If I was a townie, which I am, the scum probably have hopped on me. You're just assuming you and farside are cleared. You aren't. Which is partly why you are voting me, because I "didn't" include me in my draft question. Okay. I've had a feeling for a while, never acted on it, but I am pretty sure you are scum.
vote: sotty7
That is crap and sotty is right. If I was scum and everyone had checked it this is the time to hammer because scum should win. If you can tell me a game where there is not 3 scums in a 12 player game you should link that now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #580 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

orangepenguin wrote:So there is 3 scum left? Ugh. (I don't know anything about scum count in whatever amount of player games and stuff like that, so that's just my inexperienced. Just assumed there was two)

FYI, I think sotty is scum, not you. Just the fact that he thinks just because nobody hammered me = me being scum. If I am scum, who are the other two?
IcemanE and skruffs would be my top two. I don't like them trying to paint Rock as scum at the moment. Looks like someone trying to save their scum buddy to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #582 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

orangepenguin wrote:Don't you mean top three? Or why else would you be voting me?
I was answering this question:
If I am scum, who are the other two?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #590 (isolation #109) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

icemanE wrote:Nope, town here. You were most obviously scummy, so I went with my impressions.

Congrats to the scum if OP is actually town.
I'm town too so I just don't see how OP is town. I think it's a fake out before he is offically stated as scum by the mod. I have seen scum do it before.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #598 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:36 am

Post by farside22 »

icemanE wrote:Man, why didn't I think "that's not what hunters do."
I knew tomb was lying. Well that was the only one I had right.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”