Mini 635: WOMAFIA - Forbiddanlight + Vagina-Haters win!

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:35 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: Lord Gurgi

For have the most masculine name here. :lol:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:07 am

Post by farside22 »

This game makes me feel like putting on the song "I'm every woman". :wink:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Vivian Darkblaam wrote:Hmmm... it would seem to make sense with the flavor (Douchebag: article of feminine hygiene or terrible person? You decide), but miller is always a suspect claim, and don't most millers not know they're millers?
So far the games I have played here, millers do know they are millers. However I just don't get why LG claimed so early. There was no need or pressure for such a claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Because its theoretically best to claim at the beginning of a game if you're a miller.
I'm just curious can you show me where the discusion on this was? I think I can think of the reason why claiming this early is good. I just wonder what was said exactly on this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:"Miller strategy?" That's it.
It seemed like there was likes of back and forth on the issue. Some people talk about when during the day to claim and others say it sets up for scum claiming it to save themselves.
However with the poster of uncle sam I feel like that would be something a person would see if they were recruiter. You know the army poster that says Uncle Sam wants you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Hmmmmm. So you're saying you think he might be a cult recruited?
I'm just saying the poster he used is the one they use in the Army back in the day for recruits. You remember Uncle Sam wants you.
I really don't know what to believe on this. I'm not up for lynching him based on a guess.
unvote:
vote: ThAdmiral

Next of the people with names that are too masculine.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Vivian Darkblaam wrote:
Mirth wrote:Hmmmmm. So you're saying you think he might be a cult recruited?
He certainly can't be a recruit - we haven't had a night yet.

Belated random
Vote: xyzzy
What does having a night have anything to do with if he is a recruit or not?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:I meant "recruiter." I obviously can't type.
:lol:

How sad I didn't even realize the misunderstanding.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #37 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
Unvote: Falcone; Vote: Farside22
Why are you man-hating so much? You have a kid!
The game is for women only. Duh. I want to take off my bra and let me breast sag. Not shave my legs for the next couple of months and never have to worry about impressing anyone. Can't do that with a bunch of guys around. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #40 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Breast singular? Now that's moderately disturbing.
I say breastess like my hubby and I feel dirty all the sudden.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #50 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:36 am

Post by farside22 »

FOS: DBE and Mirth.

More DBE then Mirth on this. I see Mirth is joking more, but really lets not bring up other games we are in, in this game. It is really bad policy even jokingly.

VOTE COUNT UP TO THIS POST:
DarlaBlueEyes - 1 (nonny)
TheAdmiral - 1 (farside22)
Mirth - 1 (Falcone)
Xyzzy - 1 (Vivian Darkblaam)
Farside - 1 (Lord Gurgi)
Lord Gurgi - 1 (DarlaBlueEyes)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #64 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:50 am

Post by farside22 »

See here is the problem with being a miller if you get the role. If you role claim early it is pro-town. However even scum can think like that so you get the whole WIFOM comments. However if you don't role claim and you are investigated then you tell people well I'm a miller then they get on you for not claiming earlier.
In the long run it's a lose, lose situation.
LG: Can you explain why you were given a picture of Uncle Sam? I just don't get the reference for miller and Uncle Sam.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #69 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Darla, Farside, could you please answer my question?
See my quote above.
Really there is no right answer in my mind. I do like the idea of claiming doc if you are about to be lynched at the end of day, but what if no one looks in your direction. Do you claim miller before the end of the day then? I just don't have the answer.
I am not big on claiming unless I'm in trouble and never had to deal with a miller role. I think I would keep in quiet in the long run and if I get in trouble for it by investigation see what everyone says. It would probably get me lynched, but I have seen people argue that claiming without a need in the begining of the day is bad too. So as I said early it's almost a lose/ lose situation.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #81 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Question:

With all the WIFOM on LG, It would seem somewhat logical that unless someone comes round even more scummy, that he would be the safest lynch for D1.

If he is lying, we hit scum, if not, he is only a miller, not a PR.

thoughts?
So you are saying lets not talk about who is scummy and lynch LG because of the miller claim?
unvote:
vote: DBE

The point of this is to figure out (1) what is best if you had the role (2) if we believe the role and why (3) discuss further and see if anyone is scummy. Wait why do I need to explain this is common knoweledge.

@Mirth: Going to the specialty shops for bra's is very, very expensive. Luckly for me at least I can still shop in store.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #99 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Falcone wrote:EBWOP:
FoS: xyzzy
for #77 and
FoS: farside22
for #81.

For the record, my threshold for giving FoS and IGMEOY's is very low. They are a way to ask people for clarification for scummy posts or suspicious behaviour and are not necessarily meant to be an indication for whether or not I want to lynch that player.
Why does my post warrant a fos? DBE comment in the above post is scummy. It's add nothing to the conversation. She didn't point to anyone scummy if that was her intention. She is stating if no one looks scummy we should lynch LG. The post she made is useless noise, hence my vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #110 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Falcone wrote:
farside22 wrote:So you are saying lets not talk about who is scummy and lynch LG because of the miller claim?
unvote:

The point of this is to figure out (1) what is best if you had the role (2) if we believe the role and why (3) discuss further and see if anyone is scummy. Wait why do I need to explain this is common knoweledge.
The first sentence of that post is a blatant misrepresentation of Darla's post. She didn't suggest quicklynching Lord Gurgi or stopping discussion at all. I even think her stance on Lord Gurgi is more reasonable than that of the people who want to treat him as a confirmed townie.

Mod-editing in a vote count:

DarlaBlueeyes - 4 (nonny, xyzzy, farside, vivian darkblaam)

xyzzy - 1 (DarlaBlueEyes)
Mirth - 1 (falcone)
farside - 1 (Lord Gurgi)
nonny - 1 (Mariyta)
Mariyta - 1 (Mirth)

12 alive, 7 to lynch!
Did you see anything in DBE's post that lead in any constructive matter what-so ever? Did she say anything useful or point anyone scummy in the post? Those are my issue's with what she said.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #113 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:53 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Question:

With all the WIFOM on LG, It would seem somewhat logical that unless someone comes round even more scummy, that he would be the safest lynch for D1.

thoughts?
So you are saying lets not talk about who is scummy and lynch LG because of the miller claim?
unvote:

@Mirth: Going to the specialty shops for bra's is very, very expensive. Luckly for me at least I can still shop in store.
This is what I said. I questioned her further and voted her for not doing any of the 3 things that should be done in regards to LG's comments. Instead she is stating that LG should be lynched? Does she say when? Does she add anything. No that is my point in this post and I think you are missing everything I said. I did not back track my comments. My second post states things that should have been going on instead of her comment. I think you are reaching.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #114 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:54 am

Post by farside22 »

My second post states things that should have been going on instead of her comment
This should say: the second part of my post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #116 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Why not give Vivian the same grief y'all are giving Farside. She's guilty of the same thing: taking Darla's post out of context.
I want an answer to this too. Plus I still don't see how you would think I was back peddling after reading through my post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #118 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Did DBE do #3 which is look for scummy players? No she did not. Her post was well if no one else is scummy we should lynch LG is a defeatist attitude. So no I still don't see me as back peddling.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #120 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Falcone, what do you think of my current vote on Mariyta?

Spacecase, Xyzzy, what do you think of any of the current votes floating around?
I know none of this is directed at me, but I get narrow minded when in a heated debate.
I saw your vote on Mariyta which I think is a valid point. Mariyta just doesn't contribute anything to the conversation. It's like pulling teeth getting some people to really talk. I notice Spacecase, xyzzy and ThAdmiral are realitively quiet about everything that is going on in the game. I am wondering with the way some of the votes are if people are paying attention and how many are still on the random vote phase?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #125 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:08 am

Post by farside22 »

My orginal post was questioning her motive and naming 3 things on what should be happening.
Post #99 is also true it did add nothing. I'm sorry should have have kept naming things she should have done after 3 to make you happy? Until you pointed out her comments I didn't remember her really say much about LG and in all honesty until Mirth questioned her about it she didn't say anything about it.
I just think you won't be satisfied no matter what I say on this. I have a tendancy to type without thinking so if you are just going to go back and forth with one word I say versus another I'm going to loss because I always do that. To me it means the same thing and the same arguement just worded differently so I dont' feel like I'm repeating myself because I get aggreviated when people ask me to repeat myself.
Yes I have see people do defeatist things and are scum. It's the oh look it's an easy lynch attitude that you are seem to be aqusing me of doing.

DarlaBlueeyes - 3 (xyzzy, farside, vivian darkblaam)
farside - 2 (Lord Gurgi, falcone)
nonny - 1 (Mariyta)
Mariyta - 1 (Mirth)

12 alive, 7 to lynch
!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #127 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Can I ask how my questioning DBE is considered misrepresting her?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #129 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Mariyta wrote:
Mirth wrote:...And my vote stays. Since you are not responding to my reason for putting it there in the first place.

I also like how you're pointing out that you "learned not to overreact." Why so self conscious? What do you think would happen if you "overreacted"? What do you mean by "overreact?"
People would jump on me like they usually do, and then I'd get upset and either be replaced or just quit playing again. I'm trying not to do that this time around.
The point is that you came in and said you had nothing to offer to the discussion. If you didn't have any knowledge of miller (which I didn't) then ask questions or look further into it. You are being a lump of blah with your post. I just reread everything to see what I missed and realized you came saying I have nothing to say to saying nothing. I mean no thoughts on who voted who and there reason's. I agree in one that you have been around long enough to be actively in the discussion.

unvote:
vote: Mariyta

IGMEOY DBE for you lack of real scum hunting.
Also more input from spacecase, ThAdmiral and Xzz as they have contributed next to nothing themselves.
Of course us real women are used to being chatty. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #131 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mariyta wrote: Farside, knowing what a miller is isn't going to give me enough experience with the role to make a judgement call... and not all "real women" are chatty. Just the gossips.
And the first one to throw the claws goes to Mariyta. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #133 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:
Mariyta wrote: I must be missing the question in there.

As for the no substance thing, if I have nothing new to add and I don't say anything, I get yelled at. If I say I don't have anything new to add, I get yelled at. Would you like me to make stuff up?

Farside, knowing what a miller is isn't going to give me enough experience with the role to make a judgement call... and not all "real women" are chatty. Just the gossips.
It is the no substance thing. If you have nothing new to add, why don't you try to provoke discussion by throwing out a couple of questions? Or asking other people what they think? Or throwing out a random pressure vote on a lurker? "I've got nothing to say" isn't playing. And saying that you're scared of criticism bothers me. This game is all about criticism and questions and suspicion. So why are you treating it like a bad thing? And how to you define "overreact?"

And Farside, why the voteswitch?
I reread a few things and noticed Mariyta stated that it was just one vote and didn't feel a need to react. I'm seeing what a second vote would do at this point. Plus I found her lack of conversation really bad. I mean seriously it isn't difficult to come in and ask questions or just respond to what in the game you find scummy and she did not of that when she came into the game.
I'm still waiting for DBE to input more information then she is but with Falcone attacking me I doubt she doesn't seem worried about the votes on her.
However between DBE and Mariyta I feel at least DBE is making some effort to the game where Mariyta is not.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #135 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:So you're worried about Falcone attacking you?
No. I stated that with Falcone attacking me, it seems DBE is not concerned about my vote on her. I feel she can use him as a shield to duck responsiblity of her comment and lack of scum hunting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #141 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Well I usually find DBE scummy, but for whatever reason I'm not getting that read this game. I'm also not seeing farside as town, in fact closer to scum, which is throwing me off, because I usually get a town read off her.

Scumlist ATM:
1. Farside22
2. Nonny
3. Mariyta
Umm we have played in 4 games thus far and only one game is over and you were scum. Other then that, the other games are ongoing and can't be discussed. I do however find if funny you think I'm town in a game I couldn't keep up with and asked to be replaced.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #145 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:50 am

Post by farside22 »

ThAdmiral wrote: Farside: I wonder why Lord Gurgi normally reads farside as town because I normally read her as scum, and this game is no different. I'm not sure how often she has been scum in games I've been in, but she tends to throw votes around, misinterpret people and attack perhaps a bit more aggressively than necessary - and that seems scummy to me.
I think we have been in 2 games together? I know one for sure and that was the hockey game that seemed to drag on forever. :?
Fonz feels the same way about me. He tells me that every game he thinks I'm scum. (sigh)

My thoughts on meta is that it is overrated. I can't say this person was scum because during this game they acted just like they did here. Usually I see people use meta as a desperate means to justify a vote. I try my best (try) not to use games I'm in or was in to influence me in other games. People can change stradigies and try different things no matter their alignment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #148 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Why more votes for Farside? Justify this statement please?
From what he has implied which I felt I explained. I didn't answer to his satisfaction and he claims I am changing my story. Of course he isn't responding to anything I have stated in response to his comment since then.

I know you disagree with me on the Falcone and DBE thing, but I haven't seen DBE respond since Falcone started questioning me further. I just feel that the last time I debated with someone back and forth like I'm doing with Falcone the scum got to lie under cover.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #150 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Falcone wrote:
Mirth wrote:Why more votes for Farside? Justify this statement please?
For the full case, see my posts #111, #117 and #124.

Short version
: Farside22 voted for Darla while misrepresenting Darla's post #80, saying that Darla should have done three different things with regards to Lord Gurgi's claim, two of which Darla had already done at that point. The third thing Darla did not to but should have, according to farside22 was "look for scum". This is a very weak reason to attack Darla for, especially since farside22 only took a single post of Darla into consideration before deciding she "wasn't looking for scum".

Even shorter version
: I think farside22 is scum.

Got it?
How is it weak to attack someone for not scum hunting and offering nothing but a point that if no one is scummy then we should lynch this other person? Really that is so helpful for her to offer someone to just vote out if no one looks scummy?
Don't forget you said I back peddled with my answers but I don't see where my comments are back paddling. I explained here on your issues:
I'm sorry should have have kept naming things she should have done after 3 to make you happy? Until you pointed out her comments I didn't remember her really say much about LG and in all honesty until Mirth questioned her about it she didn't say anything about it.

Now if you can keep up with multiple games without forgetting something good for you, I am not one of those people.

Short story: I have answered your comments back effectively as possible. First you quible over one word verses another. Then you quibble that I was using a weak excuse to vote DBE because of a glarringly bad comment she made. Lovely. Let me know what other things you like to claim look scummy to include because obviously it's okay for you to include things you forgot to mention earlier. :roll:

DarlaBlueeyes - 2 (xyzzy, vivian darkblaam)
farside - 2 (Lord Gurgi, falcone)
nonny - 1 (Mariyta)
Mariyta - 2 (Mirth, farside)

12 alive, 7 to lynch!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #162 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Vivian Darkblaam wrote:@farside: I'll accept you being suspicious of somebody for not scumhunting, but why DBE? Why on page 5? Why after that post?
DBE gets the vote on page 5 because she brought up voting LG if no one else scummy logic which I find terrible.
How can you make a statement like that and at least not mention others who you find scummy and to look at. Did she disbelieve LG's claim? She kept saying it was WIFOM which doesn't help. Usually if someone out's themselves as LG did with a miller role I have seen scum use it to vote them out.
Question in general. DBE stated that miller isn't a PR, is that true? I just thought that anyone that wasn't vanilla is a PR.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #166 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Falcone wrote:
farside22 wrote:Usually if someone out's themselves as LG did with a miller role I have seen scum use it to vote them out.
Link please.
Game is still in progress.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #170 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Another thing about this meta is that everyone has a different opinion of me that they use as meta.

LG: Thinks I'm scum when he usually thinks I'm town (only one game completed that we were in together and he was scum and I was town so that is no duh)
ThAdirmal admitted that no matter what he thinks I'm scummy. Only game I can think of that we did was the hockey game and we were both town (Actual Adirmal were we in another game together? I have this vague nagging that tells me we were.)
DBE: Thinks I'm town we were in 2 games that are over (I replaced in one of them and she was more suspicious of the person I replaced then me). The second game she was the SK.
In conclusion everyone has a different opinion about me based on meta and it just doesnt' add up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #185 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm a bit behind and will be out most of tomorrow. I will have something on Monday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #220 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:48 am

Post by farside22 »

I wanted to reread through everything before I do a scum list and I'm a bit busy at work today. I did read just the last 2 pages and I have to say I agree with LG on one aspect. When it comes to lurkers it seems most of the time there is typically one scum amoung the lurkers. I see no fault in bringing it up and I didn't see this as something where he wants to lynch a lurker either. Mirth where do you see in his comment that he believes in lynching lurkers?
Spacecase are you always a follower? I haven't seen anything origninal coming from you yet.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #225 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

This game is now on priority and I am rereading today.
Mod: Can we just get a mass prod
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #228 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Here we go:
DarlaBlueEyes - post 41 bringing up other game for vote. Find miller claim BS. Post 48 bitterness or revenge. Is the comment because of the other game or for other reasons? Post 80 suggest lynching LG if no one comes around as scummy. Post 140 states she caught up but adds nothing of her observations. Post 159 doesnt' really seen like she has a view on who is scum on her own.
xyzzy - made 2 post in all. 1st one random vote other is saying Mariyta is protown and he doesn't like me and neutral on everyone else.
nonny - post 78 seems like a wishy washy post. It was like a post with really no substance.
ThAdmiral - post 70 agrees with miller claim d1, but doesn't mean LG is lying. Post 85 feels the flavor of LG is more townie. What changed your mind from one post to the other?
Mirth - when you asked LG about his claim why would you think he was joking? Do you think he put that much time into doing a picture with a claim?
Why would you question FL about his vote then comment about the fact he unvoted?
Mariyta - post 60 she states she isn't familiar with miller role so if she is unfamiliar like I was why not read up more on it? Post 95 has nothing to say. Post 121 I understand the not overreacting part, but why not add to the conversation? Post 130: What would happen if no one added nothing or did anything in a mafia game. Do you think sitting in the game and not contributing helps?

overall I still find DBE scummy for her post and she still isn't contributing jack to anything. I get what Mariyta is saying on the overreacting because I have overreacted in the past and got emotional about things so I don't think that is a point, but the lack of contrabution is bad. Speaking of lack of contrabution how is it that zz has 2 post and just lurkers away.

unvote:
vote DBE
FOS: ZZ
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #231 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:I'm also quite comfortable my vote right now. But Spacecase is quickly climbing his way up my suspicion ladder.

I do not like how neither Falcone or Farside actually answered my question.
What is your question?

@Mirth: Based on my reading in the game and just what I feel scum do in typical situation do I have issues with DBE. It is the well if no one is is scummy then we should lynch LG. I know she is around and posting elsewhere, but the fact that she is avoiding actual participation in this game after some of the heat is off of her leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #234 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:I'm also quite comfortable my vote right now. But Spacecase is quickly climbing his way up my suspicion ladder.

What is your question?

@Mirth: Based on my reading in the game and just what I feel scum do in typical situation do I have issues with DBE. It is the well if no one is is scummy then we should lynch LG. I know she is around and posting elsewhere, but the fact that she is avoiding actual participation in this game after some of the heat is off of her leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
List of Suspicions, if you please.
What is my post 228 if not my suspicions?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #256 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:56 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm waiting with baited breathe for DBE to actually you know play and have some sort of insight like she should have had by now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #267 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
Mirth wrote:
unvote:Mariyta
vote:Spacecase

I do not like the prospective Darla lynch. Yes she has not been playing, but she is not the most guilty of the nonplayers.
If DarlaBlueEyes does become more active, I will vote Spacecase, but until then I am not going to participate in the lurker lynching. I am still sure about Farside22.
If you are going to push a case can you lay it out more then just gut if you want a response?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #269 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fine if you have a reason that you are sure about me can you give point on what it is that isn't gut?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #316 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:11 am

Post by farside22 »

How does someone not know who their Mason partner is? I haven't heard of that, but as Space case really strike me as scummy I'm just wondering if anyone has heard of such a thing before.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #318 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:No one answer Farside's question until Spacecase answers mine, please. I do have an idea but I don't want to give Spacecase any ideas.
Thats fine I'm just flabbergasted by the claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #324 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Yah for extension. This is on my next to read through list. I have newbies I first have to make happy. I will be back later today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #331 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:
welcome forbidden light, you are already doing better than xyzzy
That's probably because I'm actually a girl.
Ouch. That was very catty. You pass the female test. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #334 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:
nonny wrote:
Spacecase wrote:I have to find my "partner" during the night. Once i do find my fellow mason, i can talk to him or her during the night
anyone ever heard of a role like this? Or any speculation on wat the picture has to do with this?
Yes. I have heard of recruiting/seeking masons before. This would have been my answer to Farside as a possible scenerio, actually. Didn't want to give Spacecase ideas in case this wasn't what he was claiming.

My vote, however, stays, until Spacecase explains himself a bit better and posts his picture. Can't be too hard to copy the picture coding from the role PM, now can it?
It shouldn't unless he doesn't know who.
Spacecase try this. Hit the Quote on your PM. Copy the imagine the mod sent you. Just drag your mouse across the img block. Come in thread and hit paste. That should fix the problem. Let us know.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #339 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:22 am

Post by farside22 »

LG: I read just through some of your post and I saw that you stated you were going to read and post your suspicions. Still waiting for that.
DBE: We have been asking (or at least I have) been asking for some input on who you think is scum.
Falcon: I was nice enough to post a reply to your comments and opinions. You have decided in turn not to comment on anythiing I said back and now have voted for me once again. I find your unvote (without space cases proff) and vote of me without at least responding to my comments fishy.
forbiddanlight: It's nice to have a fresh insight from someone. Please give your opinion as soon as possible. This game needs a fresh coat of paint.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #341 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:04 am

Post by farside22 »

LG you stated the following which was way past the post 196.
Lord Gurgi wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:I believe I already answered that, I'm not pushing your wagon at the moment, not anymore than saying I'm sure at any rate, but as soon as you slip up, I'll be there. :)
I know I have you pegged as near-certain town, but this is just bad.
I hope you're joking or something.
Smiley = Joking. But Farside22's interest in my reasons is making me heavily doubt my suspicions.
Unvote; FoS Farside22
I generally don't use FoS's as I think they are useless, but at the moment they really convey my feelings.

I'm going to try and figure out who I want to vote for before the deadline gets here.
Are you telling me you did this and post 196 still holds true?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #349 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:36 am

Post by farside22 »

farside: Post 50: Ah...why the FoS? Just for discussing ongoings? Mrr...
I think it's tacky when people bring on going games. I've seen people use on going games to give reasons as to why they vote for people or why they are not voting people and use that game to show how that person is scum, which no one can defend against because then it breaks on of the big rules on MS. I just wanted to nip on going discussion in the bud.
And yes I treat all my games differently and act differently in all games because I think meta is a terrible way to figure someone out. I had one game for example I got upset and wanted to quit. I have 3 games I was town and wanted to quit. Does this mean I'm town or scum? I'm quiet in one game. I'm aggressive in another. I post alot in one game. I post next to nothing in another. It doesn't mean squat.
The only thing I get from people when I've played with them before is that little gut moment when they say something and it just nags on me that it is wrong. (I think this might be why LG is feeling), but I'm not always right.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #392 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:54 am

Post by farside22 »

1) DBE
2) Spacecase (not liking the disappearing act after claim)
3) LG (Reason is that he claims that he doens't haven any reason but gut for voting for me. When pushed backs off. When questioned again about who he likes states me going back to is orginal reason. I call that crap)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #402 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:28 am

Post by farside22 »

The left boob and right boob of south park. Just awesome. :lol:
I still feel strongly towards DBE and LG would be my second choice still.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #452 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:53 am

Post by farside22 »

nonny wrote:Any one want to refresh my memory on this reasoning? Maybe I'm missing something...enlighten me.
Only 2 people had a case against me. One is Falcone who I defended myself against and the other is Forbidden who I need to review exactly what case that is. I'm very busy on the weekends taking care of my little one so I will go over what Forbidden has stated against me. As for LG he has yet to come up with a case against me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #466 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay so here is what Forbidden has stated thus far:
farside: Post 110: Ah, well, ya see, that's not the issue. the issue is your misrepresentation. Bad deflection. Actually address the issue at hand. Now I'd be FoSing.
Looking back it was a bad statement, but it was also a bad comment from DBE. I didn't like her lets lynch LG because he is not a PR if no one comes up scummy. She never even attempted to state who she thought was scummy.
farside: Post 113: Erm...actually, it looks like you are backtracking. You very specifically said that her idea was to lynch LG then with no discussion etc. If you take a stance, stand by it or directly rescind it. Don't try to say you said something else.
I don't see it as backtracking. I had many number of reason's why DBE's comment came off as scummy. Was I really to name every single one?

farside: Post 129: More deflection. You were willing to give up DBE after all the defense? Well, I guess that's fair, but you never rescinded your initial view. It looks too much like "I'm backed into a corner...so LOOK OVER THERE IT'S A SCUMMY NON CONTRIBUTOR". Not good.

My problem was that Falcone was doing all the talking for DBE and she was getting bypassed with all the back and forth. The last time I argued with someone we both turned out to be town and the scum won. Plus I answered Falcone comments back and he in the end never returned back anything I stated.

farside: Post 162: Yet another tag added to the odyssey of your opinions on Darla. She rescinded her point. While it's fair to keep pushing it since she didn't precisely answer you, I don't think you'll get anywhere.
DBE gave a list if I remember correctly. I would have to look back and read thru again to see what you are talking about here.

farside: Post 269: Why so worried? If he's waiting for a slip, you have nothing to worry about if you are town, because you'll have more ways to pull out of it. Since he can't make a case, I honestly wouldn't worry about it. Don't like this.
Here is my reason not for worry, but why I pushed LG on his comments.

LG:
Well I usually find DBE scummy, but for whatever reason I'm not getting that read this game. I'm also not seeing farside as town, in fact closer to scum, which is throwing me off, because I usually get a town read off her.

So far he is saying that he see's me as scum (no reason)
I answered his question and he seemed to miss it.

If DarlaBlueEyes does become more active, I will vote Spacecase, but until then I am not going to participate in the lurker lynching. I am still sure about Farside22.
States he isn't sure.
Smiley = Joking. But Farside22's interest in my reasons is making me heavily doubt my suspicions. Unvote; FoS Farside22 I generally don't use FoS's as I think they are useless, but at the moment they really convey my feelings

Again I pushed for an awnser on why I was scum and this above was my answer.
Yes it does Farside, my suspicion of you is that feeling that makes me think that you are scum, regardless of the lack of incriminating evidence. I'm not going to vote for someone if I do not think they have a chance of being lynched, and this is especially pertinent at deadline.
I still see no reason's he finds me scummy. I felt at this point he flip flopped which is why LG went on my scum list.
straw-man
I have no idea what straw man means. Can I get a deffintion please.

I will have to read thru this game commently. Soon and have a scum list no later then Friday I promise.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #471 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Upon a quick reread: She asked me why I would have my picture and didn't lean heavily either way on the issue of my claim. Also she tried to straw-man all the metas being used on her, on the basis that people disagree, which is ludicrous, because there's always dispute over meta. Putting me on her LoS because I think she's suspicious but up till now I haven't given any reasoning, which for me is not a scum-tell, especially to the point of #2 on her LoS, which would, with the lynch of DBE make me #1 for not giving reasons for voting her.

How many votes is it to lynch?
I questioned the poster more then anyone. Here by the way because obviously I'm older then some people is the orginal poster and Wiki on Uncle Sam.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Sam
I stated that I think Meta is over rated. I stated why I think it is over rated. How did I straw-man?
You flipped flop when pushed on why I was scum. I put the quotes on your reasoning and your flip which is why you were on my scum list and are not exactly in the clear form me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #482 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:47 am

Post by farside22 »

@LG: I kept questioning your reason's for your suspcion. I didn't put you on my list till you flip flopped which I quoted where you flipped and then flopped back without giving a reason at any time.

Now I will admit to being one of those people who hate post numbers. Does anyone actually look at those post number to see what the hub bub is all about. So I bring you quote for quote the discussion between Falcone and I.

My orginal quote on DBE:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Question:

thoughts?

unvote:

Then Falcone FOS's me which I asked him why it warrants and FOS:

Falcone states:
The first sentence of that post is a blatant misrepresentation of Darla's post. She didn't suggest quicklynching Lord Gurgi or stopping discussion at all. I even think her stance on Lord Gurgi is more reasonable than that of the people who want to treat him as a confirmed townie.
I see my quote up there and it is a rhetorical question but it is still a question only and I don't see it as a misrep. I questioned her motives based on her comment.
I replied back to Falcon:
Did you see anything in DBE's post that lead in any constructive matter what-so ever? Did she say anything useful or point anyone scummy in the post? Those are my issue's with what she said.
Falcone stated:

It's true that Darla's post wasn't the most useful post imaginable at that point in the game, but I happen to agree with what she said.

My issue with your post is that you misrepresented what Darla said and voted her for it, starting a bandwagon on her. You made it seem like Darla was looking for an easy lynch of the claimed miller (Lord Gurgi), while that was clearly not what she was trying to do.

It's intresting that you now seem to backtrack and claim that you voted Darla just for making a useless post.

Since I'm happy overall with how Mirth has reacted to my accusations:

Unvote: Mirth
Vote: farside22
If he knew what DBE intetions were then what were they with what she said then?
I stated:

This is what I said. I questioned her further and voted her for not doing any of the 3 things that should be done in regards to LG's comments. Instead she is stating that LG should be lynched? Does she say when? Does she add anything. No that is my point in this post and I think you are missing everything I said. I did not back track my comments. My second post states things that should have been going on instead of her comment. I think you are reaching.
Falcone:

Farside22, the point is Darla already answered your Q1 ("What's the best course of action if you're a miller?") in #63 en #67 and your Q2 ("Do we believe Lord Gurgi's role claim?") in #43. So there was no point in her answering those questions again when she made the post you voted her for. It's true that Darla didn't contribute much to the discussion about who is suspicious, but she didn't do what you're accusing her of doing, i.e. trying to discourage discussion and lynch Lord Gurgi instead of someone who's more suspicious. It's not because she didn't explicitly mention that we shouldn't Lord Gurgi right now, that you can assume she did want to do that. Furthermore, in my opinion it was clear from what she said that she did not want to lynch Lord Gurgi immediately, but only in the unlikely event that no better lynch candidate is found during D1.

Here he is right and I did admit later I forgot about that.
Falcone stated:

Short version: Farside22 voted for Darla while misrepresenting Darla's post #80, saying that Darla should have done three different things with regards to Lord Gurgi's claim, two of which Darla had already done at that point. The third thing Darla did not to but should have, according to farside22 was "look for scum". This is a very weak reason to attack Darla for, especially since farside22 only took a single post of Darla into consideration before deciding she "wasn't looking for scum".
I replied:

How is it weak to attack someone for not scum hunting and offering nothing but a point that if no one is scummy then we should lynch this other person? Really that is so helpful for her to offer someone to just vote out if no one looks scummy?
He never answered my last question here by the way. Now mind you maybe I should have expanded on the number of reason's why DBE's post was wrong, but I didn't feel a need at the time. I don't throw FOS"S around because I just think they are useless. If you like meta look at my games and you will see I don't FOS's very much. I vote. Voting is powerful it invokes more fear in a person then an FOS's could ever do.
Now that you have the conversation in a visual perspective that leaves people to interupt it as it actually is word for word.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #485 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:1. I state I am suspicious of her.
2. She asks why.
3. I say I am not sure why.
4. She puts me on her LoS.
5. I say that's scummy.

I suppose it's double OMGUS in some ways.

What I am saying Nonny, is that my WIFOM is best resolved with a night kill. Not by wasting a lynch.
I already quoted where you flip flopped on your comments about me.
Quote:
Smiley = Joking. But Farside22's interest in my reasons is making me heavily doubt my suspicions. Unvote; FoS Farside22 I generally don't use FoS's as I think they are useless, but at the moment they really convey my feelings

Again I pushed for an awnser on why I was scum and this above was my answer.

Quote:
Yes it does Farside, my suspicion of you is that feeling that makes me think that you are scum, regardless of the lack of incriminating evidence. I'm not going to vote for someone if I do not think they have a chance of being lynched, and this is especially pertinent at deadline.

After you flipped I put you on my suspect list. I dont' think you are missing this, but I love the fact you keep ignoring it.

vote: LG
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #494 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Mirth is dead so I think all your questions to her are going to go unanswered. Anyway, in all the games I've finished that had a cop I was investigated, by Farside once, in fact. But then I don't think that means that I draw investigations, since that's only two games.
I don't remember being a cop in a game with you. I could be wrong.
I'm going to wait for Icog to finish before replying to his questions.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #497 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
farside22 wrote:I don't remember being a cop in a game with you. I could be wrong.
SSW III?
Right I was the sniffer. :lol:
cop/ sniffer. Man I need a vacation from this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #499 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

ThAdmiral wrote:I'm personally not convinced by falcones case (especially because it also goes as far to suggest that lord gurgi is the scum partner). And I still don't understand why, if you were trying to get the town to look at a farside lynch, you wouldn't have actually mentioned it yesterday.
Who is that last line directed to. I know Falcone attacked me most of yesterday wanting a lynch. LG only comment was "I usually read farside as scum" which is nothing at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #501 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
farside22 wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:I'm personally not convinced by falcones case (especially because it also goes as far to suggest that lord gurgi is the scum partner). And I still don't understand why, if you were trying to get the town to look at a farside lynch, you wouldn't have actually mentioned it yesterday.
Who is that last line directed to. I know Falcone attacked me most of yesterday wanting a lynch. LG only comment was "I usually read farside as scum" which is nothing at all.
I believe you mean town. I think you're scum now.
Sorry you are correct.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #546 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Hey that isn't nice. I checked this game after posting those post that incog just linked. I am trying to hit all my games today. (trying being the word :? ) I really want to read what incog stated and the back and forth I just need a couple of hours. Thanks
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #551 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:38 am

Post by farside22 »

I have to be quick on this and I'm not done yet. Sorry some RL issues came up and tomorrow I am going to be out all day. Here is something I have so far.

First ThAdmiral:
And all I can remember you saying yesterday is that you thought farside was scummy. No case, just that.
If you had posted what you did today then that would have been different, but you didn't.
Even after it was explained. Admiral backpeddled and stated that Falcone didn't push hard enough. I disagree. Even I have gotten fustrated when I feel people aren't listening and I will point out others I feel are just as scummy. After all most games have more then one scum it it

As far as I can tell the only case you're pushing on me is that I don't throw votes around day one.
This is also false. Incog pointed out that you hadn't scum hunted or really pointed to anyone. When it was pointed out you stated that you were suspcious of DBE. (more on this in a minute.)

Forbidden stated:
To be honest, I'm fine with either myself. But just...you can't let what ThAdmiral just did go by. That was ridiculously scummy.
What about your suspicions on FL did that just drop out of no where. Why only push on myself and ThAdmiral if you feel FL is scummy too?

ThAdmiral states:
Furthermore it seems incognito is suggesting that every single post that one makes in a mafia game must either attack someone or defend them, and if it doesn't do either it is scummy!
Talk about crap. That wasn't what I read at all in Incog's post. He stated you hadn't done scum hunting. Which means the equivalant of just posting to post with nothing really said.
Wait a second - didn't you say you were suspicious of me when I wasn't scumhunting? And now you're suspicious when I am?
I read the quote and that wasn't really scum hunting that was well I think DBE is scum and Falcone is a wishy-washy comment.
Incognito states that it is suspicious that I list darla without having mentioned her before. 2 things: I have to mention her first somewhere, and do you think it might be possible that I was thinking things about certain people that I didn't immediately write down in the game?
Yes because we are mind readers don't you know. We should guess that this out of the blue suspicion on DBE has nothing at all to do with the BW on her. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #576 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Admiral: What is with the attitude towards people? Do you really think that everyone is just following along or that their is no valid reason for their votes?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #585 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:51 am

Post by farside22 »

FYI: I'm going on V/LA from Aug 30 - Sept 1.

I wasn't sure if I let you guys know here yet.

Vote: ThAdmiral
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #586 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:FYI: I'm going on V/LA from Aug 30 - Sept 1.

I wasn't sure if I let you guys know here yet.

Vote: ThAdmiral
opps forgot to unvote.

unvote:
vote: ThAdmiral
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #622 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

Saying hi. Going to bed. Will read thru tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #626 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I know I don't deserve an answer to anything right now, but if FL has only one shot, why shot Mariy instead of the person most everyone is suspicious of? Don't you think that putting the town at LyLO is risky?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #628 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Incognito wrote:
farside22 wrote:I know I don't deserve an answer to anything right now, but if FL has only one shot, why shot Mariy instead of the person most everyone is suspicious of? Don't you think that putting the town at LyLO is risky?
Oh so by shooting you, we'd have definitely not been at LyLo? Good to know.

Confirm Vote: farside22
I didn't say that. I stated that I was prime suspect and if I'm prime suspecting shooting me makes sense. Where shooting Mariy does not. The town would be at LyLo, but shooting me makes sense no matter how you slice it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #630 (isolation #70) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Incognito wrote:You were and still are the
town's
prime suspect. You were not FaerieLord's prime suspect clearly.

There's very little you could do to convince me to remove my vote but do you mind explaining why you felt your hammer vote was appropriately placed at the moment you did?
I felt ThAdmiral was taughting the town. I didn't see him answering any questions.
Part of me thought he might end up either Jester or with one comment he made a supersaint. So instead of a long discussion on who should hammer if he claimed SS I just hammered thinking I would be killed, but gotting rid of someone who was either scummy or taking one for the town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #631 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:26 am

Post by farside22 »

This quote made me think supersaint.
ThAdmiral wrote:
FaerieLord wrote:That defense was god horrible, ThAdmiral. I am really tempted to vote you for it
Go ahead.
Lord Gurgi wrote:
FaerieLord wrote:That defense was god horrible, ThAdmiral. I am really tempted to vote you for it
Go ahead.

Warning: you will look worse when I tear the attack on me to shreds.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #635 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:08 am

Post by farside22 »

@Farside. People found Gurgi suspicious for wanting the vig to kill him, yet you jumped for the hammer to be rid of by what you thought was an SS just for having suspicion on you?
If you look at the votes most everyone was on my wagon or ThAdmiral. All LG got was FOS for his comment. I don't see people saying that LG should hammer the claimed SS.
I was surprised that Admiral wasn't a SS. Now the whole thing with FL really bugs me and I wonder if there is a SK?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #643 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:51 am

Post by farside22 »

FaerieLord wrote:
Vivian wrote:Hmmm... the flavor of FL's claim is putting me ill at ease. The idea of a killing vibrator works to an extent, but it doesn't match the evidence of the death scene or the picture in the slightest. Wild guess: Bridezilla-style SK who either chose not to kill or was blocked by Mirth N1. That's not the way it has to be, but given the coherence of previous claims, I'm just not seeing this one.
I didn't like the flavour either but meh. If I'm lying, you'll all know soon enough

Also, as wifomy as it sounds, why would I claim vig, when I know that my claim doesn't fit with flavour and that I could have gotten away with it as SK?
Talking about WIFOM.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #646 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Incognito wrote:Wow farside22 claim already.

And what FaerieLord is saying isn't WIFOM at all; it's logic. He didn't have to come forward and claim nor did he have to ask
us
what he should be doing tonight with his kill. I believe the claim.
To quote ThAdmiral. I will claim when I want claim nazi. :P

FL admitted it was WIFOM so get off your high horse.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #648 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Incognito wrote:And actually, we only have four people unclaimed. I dunno about the rest of ya'll but I'd prefer this order:

1) farside22
2) nonny
3) Vivian Darkblaam
4) forbiddanlight
Sure I will vote mass claim, but can I go second. I swear I will claim no holds bar. Just don't like going first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #650 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Incognito wrote:Why don't you like going first?
I'm sure almost everyone is going to claim vanilla from the 4 you mentioned. However I want to see if someone pulls something strange out of their hat that would surprise me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #652 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Incognito wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Incognito wrote:Why don't you like going first?
I'm sure almost everyone is going to claim vanilla from the 4 you mentioned. However I want to see if someone pulls something strange out of their hat that would surprise me.
Eh? Whether or not you go first, second, third, twenty-ninth... someone can still pull something strange. If someone does, what are you gonna do? Counterclaim them? You're on the chopping block which means the majority would like you to go first. Please do.
I said no. I will be the brat in the group and hold my breathe till I see someone else pressure me beside just you and FL.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #663 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:23 am

Post by farside22 »

While we wait. I just had to share. With Mirth and LG talking about things they made. Look what I made.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #665 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:06 am

Post by farside22 »

So did everyone just disappear?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #667 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well I hate to have a game stall so I will just claim.

I'm a Yeast infection. My job is to be annoying to the point of being lynched each day. My dream is to cause havoic on your private area in the hopes of being lynched.
Basically I'm a jester.

Here is the pic which should explain my brat comment.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #670 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Incognito wrote:
farside22, in post 630, wrote:Part of me thought he might end up either
Jester
or with one comment he made a supersaint. So instead of a long discussion on who should hammer if he claimed SS I just hammered thinking I would be killed, but gotting rid of someone who was either scummy or taking one for the town.
farside22, in post 667, wrote:Basically I'm a
jester
Wrong answer. But thanks for confirming yourself as an evil vagina hater.

We need more mass claim and then we can get rid of ze farside22.
He could have fake claimed. I could be setting myself up for your lynch. I win. Yah.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #673 (isolation #82) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vivian Darkblaam is next. Come on girl. Make us prod!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #675 (isolation #83) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:So, almighty swami, if you win does everyone else lose? Also: Why aren't you voting yourself?
I want to hammer myself duh! Just like any Jester I win and the town loses, but as far as I know some mod's do a second place win where the game goes on. Don't know if that is the case here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #677 (isolation #84) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Jesters in closed setups is widely considered to be bastard moddery, and even then, it doesn't equal loss for all other players, except in extremely rare circumstances. I think that it's more likely tat you're an SK by the claim, since Yeast Infections are bad but not vagina hating, or just mafia fake claiming.
I know your a man if you don't know that yeast infections are annoying and itchy as all. The best defense is usually medication. Yeast infection as a SK makes no sense.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #679 (isolation #85) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:If you were Jester, you wouldn't bother pointing that out, regardless of its truth. As Jester the last thing you want to do is reinforce your claim.

It makes sense to me, since a Jester just makes no sense at all, either I believe your flavour, which makes the most sense as an SK, second as mafia. Or I don't believe your flavour, which makes you SK or mafia. See how this works?
Incog stated he was voting for me no matter what I claimed. I'm already for you incog.
Sure you want a sure claim for having me lynched now. I'm scum. I'm an evil vagina hater and want to rid the girls of all that vagina love.

unvote:
vote: farside22
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #680 (isolation #86) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

By the incog you lynch me now and I will be glad to replace in your game. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #702 (isolation #87) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Yawn wake me when talks are over this is boring.

unvote:
vote: incognito

Because I wanted to replace in his game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #706 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Trying to avoid a lynch, scum?
Board. Waiting for someone to vote so I can hammer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #708 (isolation #89) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Incognito wrote:
FaerieLord wrote:Why don't I just shoot her just to stay safe?
Nah. She tried some last minute confusion tactic, failed, and has admitted to being scum. She is today's lynch. Once she flips scum, you can get a shot in tonight hopefully hitting the final scum (assuming three scum), and we can live happily ever after watching
Sex and the City
while eating bonbons.
Or FL is the SK and is hoping to cause a mislynch to win for herself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #713 (isolation #90) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Incognito wrote:Also Vivian: I'm pretty sure that if farside22 really was a Jester, she'd pretty much lose already anyway for admitting to being a Jester. A Jester win condition is usually not only dependent on them getting lynched but also on them never revealing that they really are a Jester before they get lynched.

I suspect that farside22 will self-hammer before nonny gets a chance to respond so on the off-chance that I don't make it through the night, I still believe that one of nonny or Vivian is scum (leaning nonny). I'm still liking forbiddanlight as town, and I still feel like Lord Gurgi stands a strong chance of being town especially if farside22 flips scum. I also think FaerieLord is town as well. Though, if farside22 flips scum and if FaerieLord hits scum tonight and the game doesn't end, I'd recommend lynching him tomorrow pronto as he's likely to be an SK.
I have never seen a jester win condition including not revealing themselves.

unvote:
vote: farside22

Thanks girls!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #91) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote: Congrats, scum. I have to ask though, Farside, what the hell? Considering how awesome you were in 90, I fail to understand your play here.
I got throw off by Falcone's attack on me. It completely threw me off course and I just didn't know how to recover.
I don't know who to thank more for the scum win. Forbidden you did a great job. I was proud of you. So thanks to you first. Thanks to Incog and LG for being responsible for thAdmiral lynch. Without that I wouldn't have lasted another day.
Mirth: I think Forbidden is correct about who wanted you dead. I think I pushed it more. I will link our scum chats in the next post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay so here is the link for our talks:

http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/yqMdQcgdaWJ

I loved this PM that incog and I had after he was killed some great stuff.
Incognito wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Incognito wrote:So who's the final scum in WOMAFIA? Please tell me it's nonny. x_x
Nope. It's the one person you were sure is town. My favorite girl who played you all day yesterday. :P Forbidden!!!
Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Shit shit. I had a feeling it was gonna be her. DAMMIT.
She's done me proud. (tear in my eye) I raised such a good evil woman. I couldnt' be more proud. :twisted:
Well after I did the Gurgi fake-vote gambit, I thought both nonny's and LG's reactions were very town to the gambit. So I began to think... hmmm, maybe I'm right about Viv but if I'm not, I wonder if forbiddan is the final scum because her reaction was what I would expect from scum. But I felt pretty good about Viv being scum so I didn't even bother to follow-up with it.

*sigh* I hope nonny and LG can figure it out.
I saw the fake vote for what it was. Scum could have easily fooled you if they picked up on it too. Well see. I think LG thinks nonny and nonny thinks LG. Should be fun to watch.
Yeah, town's gonna lose. I don't think it will click for LG and nonny, and forbiddan's just going to be waiting to pounce on the first vote thrown out. :/
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #93) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Thanks EK. That was a different set up. Interesting idea. I agree with Mason's being more powerful. However the Mason's weren't cleared as they didn't know each other as innocent. A few games do have mason's with one as scum at times.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”