Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #114 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:08 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I think that was the hammer. If not,
Vote: No Lynch

We aren't going to achieve much more today.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #119 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ok, so umm, who is on the chopping block?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #120 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

oh. shit. just read the OP.

:(

Scarlett, it's you and me!

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #122 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

nhat wrote:Okay, so first things first:

FoS - BM

On your second post, you drop the hammer for the no lynch, adding absolutely nothing to the discussion at all. It's not like everything was at a standstill, I was waiting on Cerebus3 to respond to my post.
well, clearly i wasnt aware we were waiting on anything. First thing i ought to reiterate is that i didnt drop the hammer. The Mod has already confirmed this to me via pm (i was curious). I'm not sure why my name is still listed on the votecount, but oh well. Regardless, i agree, i was quite willing to drop the hammer had the day not already ended. I didn't think we were getting anywhere, and thought that in getting a puzzle, we might learn something about the game, rather than firing in the dark. I do wonder how your FoS figures when compared to the affiliation, and indeed, role, of the hammerer, Talmadge? ;)
Nhat wrote: Second, about the prize from the puzzle, I was awarded a chance to check on a person to see who they targeted and I'm seriously debating about how to divulge the information. So I'm going to just say the situation and not name names yet.
So you got a 1-shot Tracker? Hmm...
Nhat wrote: The person I checked had a target, yet that target is still alive today. Meaning, the person I checked is not vanilla. We are looking at a power town or power scum. I don't want to be too quick to out a potential power townie, seeing that we had just lost our cop. I just want to get some feedback before I proceed with naming names.
Erm, what? What likely scum role would target someone and not kill them? I sincerely hope you are joking about revealing a name at this point. Baaaad plan.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #124 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

nhat wrote:^^^^I was guessing it might be a mafia roleblocker taking their chance on a random townie. They've nothing to lose in trying, right?

But yeah, I'm going to wait on those names for the moment.
Mafia Roleblocker is possible, but seems pretty unlikely. It's far more likely you have inadvertently stumbled upon a random protown power role. I guess later on we will see, but a claim now is not a good idea.

Also, how did you work out that puzzle? 0.o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #126 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:34 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:
nhat wrote:^^^^I was guessing it might be a mafia roleblocker taking their chance on a random townie. They've nothing to lose in trying, right?

But yeah, I'm going to wait on those names for the moment.
I think naming who was targeted might be more informative then who you investigated, but that is my two cents.
Actually BM looking at the vote count you were the hammer for the NL. I usually expect you to say more then just oh puzzle lets end this.
Obviously i cant quote my pms, but when we went to night, i asked the Mod and she agreed that i was not the hammer. With 12 players, you only need 6 No-Lynch votes in order to No-Lynch, because only 6 votes can possibly be accumulated, and with 7 needed for a majority lynch, a No Lynch is the only possible result. I merely put another vote on for clarity. If you really want, i'll ask Babygirl to fix the VC. :roll:

I'm intrigued to hear how you think claiming EITHER will help. Currently, he has the power to pretty well confirm someone as innocent. I dont think wasting that for no reason is a good plan.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #128 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:
I'm intrigued to hear how you think claiming EITHER will help. Currently, he has the power to pretty well confirm someone as innocent. I dont think wasting that for no reason is a good plan.
Actually I don't know.
I see what you mean about the VC for the 2 players. However I think a NL is going to be usless at this point. It will give us no answers so I will read through both player and questions I have, but after talking with Scarlett and her comments yesterday I think BM is the play for the day.
My reason is that Scarlett knew what I meant about character role and started with the ditzy (drunk probably) flirty girl.
Seeing this from the mod:
since he was everyone's best friend- who would want to kill him? Talmadge Monroe, cop was strangled night one
Tells me I may have been wrong about the character role meaning nothing.
erm, just ftr, are you absolutely sure that is Scarlett acting in character, and not just her personality shining through? Or are you seriously trying to tell me that this game is breakable by mass-flavour claim?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #131 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:19 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Erm, Farside, you havent really answered my questions. Do you think that the game is breakable with a mass flavour claim? Because that seems to be your reasoning for defending Scarlett atm. Weak.

Skitzer's view is even more interesting. Tell me, buddy - how do you think you can adequately gauge someone's play when they have barely made 5 posts? Your mind is made up on grounds that Scarlett's play has been 'smart' and 'protown'. Whether or not she is scummy is one thing, but your choice of words is intriguing, because Scarlett has only made
5 posts
. Now, a pbpa shouldnt be too difficult for you, so what about her very few posts (less than me in fact, and ive only been here for a couple pages) strikes you as 'town' and 'smart'. I'm watching you!

Finally, i'll claim if necessary, but first i'll give Nhat the chance to vouch for me, if he feels able.

I'd also like everyone to read this and weigh in before we cast votes. There's nothing worse than running up a confirmable role.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #142 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:23 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

skitzer wrote:Fine, in Isolation form:

Post 0: Random stuff. Says something about not spitting.
Post 1: Leaning into the no-lynch, which was decidedly pro-town, once you thought about the mechanics of this game.
Post 2: Finally decides to vote no-lynch. And shares her point on the puzzle-talent lynching.
Post 3: Shares input about the puzzle rewards.
Post 4: Posts about why she finds me scummy.

So most of her posts are pro-town in appearance. I also she where she has breadcrumbed (good, but not too ingenius, I mean, I discovered it!) I think she has been pro-towner than the Day 1 nominees, who should have made themselves as pro-town as possible.

Also, I forget who one the puzzle, but did they get anythign?
I responded to this last night, but lost my post to getting signed off. :(
This is roughly what i said:

I was going to take you seriously, until i read that last sentence. Please, erm, read the entire game asap, then get back to us with your thoughts.

Now, regarding your breadcrumb comment, i have to say the same thing to you, as i have to Farside. Do you really think this game can be broken with a mass flavour claim? If so, you should be telling everyone to claim flavour now. If not, the fact that Scarlett may have hinted at flavour (which we still havent verified as true) is irrelevant, and a null-tell. It's a bit like someone stating the town win condition, which is already in the OP. Completely meaningless.

I'll read Scarlett's posts later today and judge for myself what i think. I'm not totally opposed to another No-Lynch today if i feel she is probably town. But so far, there's nothing leading me either way.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #143 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:25 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

ashmite84 wrote:Scarlett's D1 didn't really strike me either way. Pretty earnest but that's null I guess. The flavor helps her a little. She has since played the newbie card *tisk tisk*

BM didn't technically drop the hammer but his post indicates he was happy to anyway, and he added a vote just in case. Maybe he really wasn't aware that discussion was currently happening. The problem is that that particular discussion was
between our two D1 candidates
. Has soft-claimed.
i can agree with most of this. Except, the flavour shouldnt help her atall. And that i wasn't aware of any major discussion going on yesterday. Apparently neither was our Cop, but that didnt make her scum.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:28 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:Oh to answer the question I don't know if the game is breakable with a mass character claim? Do you think Scarlett is scum? Why?
If the game is not breakable with a mass character claim, then we can conclude either of the following:

A. The scum have safe claims, meaning flavour does not prove anything.

or

B. The scum do not have inherently scummy flavour, meaning flavour does not prove anything.

Hence, your defence of Scarlett on the grounds of her flavour hinting, is suspicious, in its lack of logic.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:35 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Scarlett O wrote:Let me try to address all the points that have been brought up so far:
Battle Mage wrote:erm, just ftr, are you absolutely sure that is Scarlett acting in character, and not just her personality shining through? Or are you seriously trying to tell me that this game is breakable by mass-flavour claim?

I was hinting my character role earlier, and to be honest it was me wanting to have a bit fun with the theme of the game. Some might disagree with that, but I think it's okay to lighten the mood every once in a while, especially on day one. Now whether this game is breakable by a mass flavor claim, I'm not so sure. What personality type would just jump out as being scum?
That's not what i'm saying. My point was, (and please dont take offence by this) that Farside and others were making the assumption that you were playing the 'ditzy girl' card as a sort of flavour breadcrumb. My retort was that they had no real reason to believe that wasn't just your actual playstyle. It would appear maybe she was right on this, but regardless, a flavour breadcrumb is a null tell in any half-decent game.
Scarlett wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Finally, i'll claim if necessary, but first i'll give Nhat the chance to vouch for me, if he feels able.
First off, I would also be willing to claim along with Battle Mage, but as farside pointed out, what makes you think that nhat can vouch for you??
nhat wrote:The person I checked had a target, yet that target is still alive today. Meaning, the person I checked is not vanilla. We are looking at a power town or power scum. I don't want to be too quick to out a potential power townie, seeing that we had just lost our cop. I just want to get some feedback before I proceed with naming names.

I've seen nothing in his posts that suggest that, only that he can vouch for some UNSPECIFIED person.
I dont see any reason for you to claim atm. Not unless you actually accumulate some votes. I guess my comment to Nhat was pretty naive. I was kind of hopeful that, if he DID have information confirming me, he would subtly back me up, and i wouldnt have to claim. Didn't really work out. So yes, i am a power role. I'm not claiming which, because i dont think that will help the town as much as the mafia at this stage.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #148 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:02 am

Post by Battle Mage »

nhat wrote:I might as well come out and say this...

BM, I did not track you last night. That being the case, we've got you, another person, and Talmadge Monroe down for power roles.

Regardless if you were not the hammer, that was the implication with your last vote. Why rush to night so quickly? Talmadge had reason....so....how about you?
Same reason as Talmadge perhaps?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #150 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

nhat wrote:

I sincerely doubt that.

vote - Battle Mage
why is that?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #151 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

skitzer wrote:Fine, in Isolation form:

Post 0: Random stuff. Says something about not spitting.
Post 1: Leaning into the no-lynch, which was decidedly pro-town, once you thought about the mechanics of this game.
Post 2: Finally decides to vote no-lynch. And shares her point on the puzzle-talent lynching.
Post 3: Shares input about the puzzle rewards.
Post 4: Posts about why she finds me scummy.
Actually i just read the posts, and i kinda agree. post 84 especially was VERY perceptive and raises a valid point regarding how the puzzles fit with the game mechanic. I think another night would tell us more, and i dont think Scarlett makes for a good lynch at this point.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #153 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ashmite84 wrote:
nhat wrote:

I sincerely doubt that.

vote - Battle Mage
This sounds like you have something. Do you? Or is it nothing you can share yet for discretion's sake.
sadly it appears our good buddy Nhat is lurking. :o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #155 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:21 am

Post by Battle Mage »

wow Happy Birthday to Iceman too! :P

I call scumbuddies! ;)

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #164 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

nhat wrote:
sadly it appears our good buddy Nhat is lurking. Surprised
Posting less than an hour after you is hardly close to lurking. Points for trying though, champ.

Also, happy birthdays all around!
Sad act as i am, i was watching Coney Island to see your reply. I saw you viewing the forum for about 10 minutes, then leave without posting. That's lurking kiddo. Sadly i cant really prove it, although Ashmite may be able to, as he was on at a similar time. Just letting you know, i'm watching you. :D

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #165 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:
icemanE wrote:Ashmite, happy birthday to you and me.

vote: NL

I don't see either candidate as particularly scummy yet - if one of them does something that changes my mind, my vote will change with it. In a rush now, will post more later.
Wow this says nothing what so ever. How do you ever do it.
I don't want to see another NL vote until everyone has weighed in on the issue of both players.
BM why would you think the scum have a safe claim?
I didnt say i did. I simply said it was one of two alternatives, unless you think Babygirl and whoever reviewed her setup are completely incompetent. Is that what you think?
Farside wrote:Do you want to say what your character type you were given?
Yeh, sure. My PM says i'm the town's resident loner.
Farside wrote: Did you really think the interplay with Scarlett and I was her just being herself? (seriously?)
I dont know. Neither do you, so i gather. But it's possible, which is the point i was/am making. My next point is, why should any of us consider the interplay between you two to be a towntell, when this game is not breakable with a mass flavour claim. I've already made the appropriate analogy to what you are doing. If anything, i see it as protesting a little too much...

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #166 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

nhat wrote:As for what I will say now, I can see why Talmadge wanted to get to night, to get himself an investigation.
Nice investigative work....champ. :roll:
nhat wrote:I highly doubt that there are two cops in this game. What other kind of townie power role could benefit from going to night so hastily? If there's a tracker, then that's not so urgent in my opinion.
^-0

I dont see the merit in this discussion. I think you have the right idea. Maybe you should, i dunno...use it?
nhat wrote: A doc trying to usher in a night is unreasonable. Perhaps BM just had a hard-on to see what would happen when it went to night, who knows? That's the million dollar question.
Actually, what's giving me a hard-on is seeing you go round and round in circles. :P
You've come to the conclusion you started with. I have a power role. So, erm...why are you voting for me? 0.o

BM
Nhat wrote: We all can agree that he could have provided his opinions on matters instead of dropping or reinforcing the hammer.
Perhaps. But then, i'd read the game. There wasnt anything i felt i really needed to comment on. Having a night phase has helped me get a grasp on the game. Hence why i'm a little more chatty today.

Nhat wrote:It was too hasty, and perhaps he was trying to get one of his scumbuddies out of the noose? If that's the case, then both myself and/or Cerebus3 will feel the repercussions.
Yes, because when we've already No-Lynched, i'm bound to suddenly get shaky over whether my buddies are gonna survive the day, right?
Had i been scum, and actually cared about how i looked, i'd probably have simply pmed the Mod, telling her that the day was over, rather than adding what i knew was a useless vote. I was quite open about wanting the day over. Because i have nothing to hide.
Nhat wrote: Also, why would he feel the need to pm the mod about whether or not he was the actual hammer? Is that even relevant? Might as well ask officially:

Mod, for the record, who was the actual hammer?
Rofl. The greatest irony of all. You suggest that it's odd that i'd want to check whether or not i was the actual hammer, and then proceed to do so yourself. Hypocrite much?
Ftr, just like yourself, i asked out of curiousity.
Nhat wrote: All in all, I can't see how in any way BM's action was pro-town.
lol! Thats odd, because all in all, i cant see how in any way my action was NOT pro-town. The fact is, i did not drop the hammer. THE COP DID. Now, lets use that as an example that DROPPING A HAMMER DOES NOT MAKE YOU SCUM. I acted in the exact same way as our COP. That should tell you something, and it isnt that i'm actually scum. So, forgive me, but i'm not going to take very seriously an argument that im scum for dropping a hammer when the proof of the flaw in that argument is plain for you to see.
Nhat wrote: Now, in all fairness, if BM decides to share his info and it fits in to what I already have, then it will be a great feather in the cap for town. But I have to go with the odds that he's not cop.

I'd seriously like a claim, I'm not even going to try a little to hide that fact.
I'm not full-claiming. If the town decides to run me up to -1, then i'll consider it. But, i think if you are going to believe that i am town with a claim, you should be able to take my word for it when i say that a claim will not benefit the town now. How about trusting my judgement?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #168 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:21 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:Humor me for a moment BM. My character type is comedian what would you think my role is?
Could be anything. Jester? Roleblocker? Double-vote townie?
Farside wrote:Now seeing resident loner as a character type I could see SK or a detective.
If I"m wrong then the game is not breakable.
Now you see, in my mind, loner stinks of either vanilla, lone scum, or possibly miller. Of which i am neither, btw. Hence my doubt that a flavour claim is of much value, and my nonchalant flavour claim.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #177 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:
vote: BM

I don't believe scarolett has done anything scummy. NL is getting us no where.
It's not actively killing our power roles either, and it gives investigative roles a chance to do something.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #178 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:42 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

icemanE wrote:
unvote - vote: BM

I agree with farside. We won't move the game anywhere without a lynch.
Wait, so why am i being lynched here? This must be the ONE game on the entire site where people dont see a power role claim and cower from the wagon. :roll:
In fact, i'm not even sure some people are fully aware of what i've claimed. For those of you voting for me atm, is a full claim actually going to make a difference?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #179 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:43 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

orangepenguin wrote:He's been acting suspicious, so
vote battlemage
. i'd rather vote him than Scarlett, who hasn't really done anything yet, and no lynch won't really help us out day two.
Great job buddy. OrangePARROT more like. -.-

Scarlett, i could use a bit of help here! lol

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #181 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

nhat wrote:I support that you share what info you have before someone gets hammer happy. There are seriously many players whose names can be potentially cleared if you are just straight with us. I've got info, and if you have quality info for town, then I would share mine too. I don't want to share mine just yet because I don't want to out any more power townies. Since you are outed, just claim.
You really aren't very bright are you? :x
What part of me NOT claiming information do you not understand? I do not have any information that will be remotely useful to the town at this time. Of course, should i survive, that might be a different story.

I'm still waiting for a good reason to claim.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #184 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:19 am

Post by Battle Mage »

nhat wrote:So...if you don't have quality info for the town, then don't claim. And don't call me not bright when you OUTED YOURSELF YOU F*CKING DOLT. YOU put the heat on yourself, so F*CKING CLAIM so you can take the heat off yourself.

-Nhat, the Drama Queen.
I'm really speechless at your stupidity. You proved you can solve puzzles with the best of them, but as far as mafia goes, i'd reccommend trying a few more newbie games. Or at least, not trying to take charge of the game, when you evidently don't know what you are doing.
In case you hadnt noticed, the mechanic of this game, entails that we have 2 people up for execution today. I am one of those people, and because of my actions yesterday (again, illogical, but thus is the nature of this game) gaining me heat, i was going to be lynched without a claim. Of course i outted myself as a power role, what did you fking expect!? :shock:
Let me explain this very simply, so even you can understand it:
I've claimed a power role. An investigative role. I dont have any useful rolebased information to give at the moment (unless of course, you tracked talmadge monroe last night). How the hell is me claiming the specific role going to help anyone, when you've made it pretty bloody obvious that whatever i claim, i'm going to hang? Seriously, you're made your own bed, and i'll happily see you lie in it, if it teaches you a valuable lesson about the game.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #185 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:19 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
nhat wrote:I support that you share what info you have before someone gets hammer happy. There are seriously many players whose names can be potentially cleared if you are just straight with us. I've got info, and if you have quality info for town, then I would share mine too. I don't want to share mine just yet because I don't want to out any more power townies. Since you are outed, just claim.
What part of me NOT claiming information do you not understand? I do not have any information that will be remotely useful to the town at this time. Of course, should i survive, that might be a different story.

BM
If you have a claim then claim. At which point I want flavor and reasons.
Is it going to change anything?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #187 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

BM
If you have a claim then claim. At which point I want flavor and reasons.
Is it going to change anything?

BM
It depends on the claim. I will probably be up for a no lynch if it is something that means something.
I have a few people right now that I'm not liking and would rather see them on the block so don't think you are completely hosed.
ok. I'm the Loner, and because i have no friends to keep me occupied, i spend my time watching what other people do.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #189 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

If i'm not protected tonight, i'm actually gonna cry.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #194 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:If i'm not protected tonight, i'm actually gonna cry.
Any thoughts on who the scum's are?
Can you tell us who you watched?
I could but i dont think it benefits the town at this point. I would be interested to hear from Nhat as to whether he tracked Anatole last night or not?

Currently my top suspect is probably Nhat. Good at puzzles as he is, i think he is tying himself up in knots, hence losing track of the game and slipping up big-style. Nothing concrete at this point, but a gut instinct.

OrangePenguin needs some pressure real soon, too.

Actually, what do you guys think about the doc claiming now?

I can see alot of upsides, and a couple of downsides. thoughts?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #196 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:31 am

Post by Battle Mage »

icemanE wrote:
I can see alot of upsides, and a couple of downsides. thoughts?
What are the upsides of the doc claiming now?
well, the roles Watcher and Doctor really complement each other, as long as there are no other claimed power roles. The Doctor can protect the Watcher, making him NK immune, and the Watcher can watch the Doctor at night, so if the Doctor is killed, then we nail a scumbag for sure.
The potential pitfalls are:
1. A Mafia Roleblocker
2. A Serial Killer

Either of these make the concept redundant. But, i might feel better about having the doc outted as an insurance policy against the scum firing into the crowd and getting lucky.

Plus, assuming the concept works, it will also be able to confirm both the claimed doctor and the claimed watcher.

It's just an idea. But im intrigued to see if anyone can pick massive holes in it. And given the fairly significant chance of a mafia RB, it's probably best we dont pursue this plan today anyway.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #197 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

also Iceman, you realise you are still voting for me right? 0.o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #201 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:55 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Scarlett O wrote:I am definitely AGAINST the doc coming out today. I mean, there is a chance that the mafia will fire randomly into the crowd and hit a doc, but then you have to weigh:

95% that if the Doc came out, they would get NK'd tonight whilst protecting BM (probably)

or

30% chance that mafia will randomly strike the doc.*

I'd rather take my chance at the second option

*Note, I suck at math, so these figures are guesstimates.
In fairness, i'm fairly happy to lose a Doc, in exchange for a scumbag. Personally, i doubt the scum, if they have any knowledge of the workings of
Mathia
, will actually target the doc in this scenario, knowing that 1 of them will be outted. If they do, more fool them. We nail a scumbag.

And i assume the Doc cannot protect himself. Why would we want him to??

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #217 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:55 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Scarlett O wrote:I was working from the assumption that there's usually a doc in these games, I could be wrong.

You know what happens when you make an assumption...you make an ass outta you and umption.

So IF there is a doc somewhere, I'm encouraging them NOT to out themselves, that's all.
umption? rofl.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #218 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

orangepenguin wrote:
unvote
vote: no lynch
- I didn't realize you were a power role, and I believe you at this time.
you're still scum.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #219 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
farside22 wrote:I assumed everyone got a character type because this is reality mafia. If you watch reality tv then the assumption is not faulty.
Does this mean you doubt BM's claim?
Meh, it wasn't that suspicious when he claimed, but when he asked for a doc claim almost right after, it certainly gave me pause.
Looking objectively for a moment, do you think it is likely that Mafia are going to openly request a Doc-claim?

Ignore the WIFOM aspect of this question. Just give a straight answer.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #220 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
farside22 wrote:Damn I was close with the detective thought.

unvote:
vote: No Lynch

By the way I suspect IcemanE, skitzer and cerebus at this point.
IcemanE is following terriblely and it bugs me to no end when people do that. cerebus questioned the character role comment and really how he reads that as a claim is beyond me. I figured everyone should have a character type so saying character role shouldn't have really been a tell of my actual alignment or role. Skitzer is being weird. From the conversation when he calls me out to lurking badly in a game that I would say he should be having more fun with. If any of these people end up on the block I would vote for them.
Yes, but the assumtion that EVERYONE has flavor role is very telling. It means you know that vanilla townies get flavor, and what THAT means is annoying to me. It completely ruined a potential trap for scum, as they couldn't know that for certain, and makes it pretty obvious what your role is.

The sad thing is what you did was very anti-town in my mind, yet it indicates that you are not scum. Calling me frustrated would be an understatement.

The even sadder thing is that I probably shouldn't have said anything at all. It is very possible that this all just went right over the heads of the scum.

The scum probably know who half of the power roles are at this point. THAT IS WHY I WAS TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO SHUT UP ABOUT THE SETUP!

I think my stance toward a doc claiming should be pretty obvious.

I am kind of leery that BM is so eager to out a protective role, especially as I don't trust him right now.

If he is scum this outs a dangerous role for him, while setting up a mislynch at the same time by killing the doc himself and then claiming that someone else targeted him. OR he could leave the doc alive and claiming that the scum don't want to be outed as a way to quasi-confirm himself and nullifying the doc because he knows the doc is going to protect himself.

LOTS of potential upside for scum BM, not so much potential upside for the town, because the mafia knows who the doc is protecting and if they DO kill the doc, there is still an 80% chance we cant do anything about it.

I would be willing to go along with a BM lynch at this point.
You're saying there's an 80% chance we have a Mafia RB or an SK? How do you know this?

FoS: Cerebus

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #228 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
farside22 wrote:Damn I was close with the detective thought.

unvote:
vote: No Lynch

By the way I suspect IcemanE, skitzer and cerebus at this point.
IcemanE is following terriblely and it bugs me to no end when people do that. cerebus questioned the character role comment and really how he reads that as a claim is beyond me. I figured everyone should have a character type so saying character role shouldn't have really been a tell of my actual alignment or role. Skitzer is being weird. From the conversation when he calls me out to lurking badly in a game that I would say he should be having more fun with. If any of these people end up on the block I would vote for them.
Yes, but the assumtion that EVERYONE has flavor role is very telling. It means you know that vanilla townies get flavor, and what THAT means is annoying to me. It completely ruined a potential trap for scum, as they couldn't know that for certain, and makes it pretty obvious what your role is.

The sad thing is what you did was very anti-town in my mind, yet it indicates that you are not scum. Calling me frustrated would be an understatement.

The even sadder thing is that I probably shouldn't have said anything at all. It is very possible that this all just went right over the heads of the scum.

The scum probably know who half of the power roles are at this point. THAT IS WHY I WAS TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO SHUT UP ABOUT THE SETUP!

I think my stance toward a doc claiming should be pretty obvious.

I am kind of leery that BM is so eager to out a protective role, especially as I don't trust him right now.

If he is scum this outs a dangerous role for him, while setting up a mislynch at the same time by killing the doc himself and then claiming that someone else targeted him. OR he could leave the doc alive and claiming that the scum don't want to be outed as a way to quasi-confirm himself and nullifying the doc because he knows the doc is going to protect himself.

LOTS of potential upside for scum BM, not so much potential upside for the town, because the mafia knows who the doc is protecting and if they DO kill the doc, there is still an 80% chance we cant do anything about it.

I would be willing to go along with a BM lynch at this point.
You're saying there's an 80% chance we have a Mafia RB or an SK? How do you know this?

FoS: Cerebus

BM
No, there is an 80% chance of any specific person being available to be lynched tomorrow, but thanks for trying.
Actually, thats a good point. Sorry, forget about that tiny matter for a moment.
Also of course, a primary downside of the doc claiming which i dont think has been mentioned is that we DONT HAVE A DOC, and the scum arent wifom'd out of shooting me.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #229 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cerebus3 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:
farside22 wrote:I assumed everyone got a character type because this is reality mafia. If you watch reality tv then the assumption is not faulty.
Does this mean you doubt BM's claim?
Meh, it wasn't that suspicious when he claimed, but when he asked for a doc claim almost right after, it certainly gave me pause.
Looking objectively for a moment, do you think it is likely that Mafia are going to openly request a Doc-claim?

Ignore the WIFOM aspect of this question. Just give a straight answer.

BM
If you thought you could get away with it.
And is it likely i would 'think i could get away with it' when i'm still on the block?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #230 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Khelvaster wrote:To come out with the answer, I am the doctor. Of course, assuming I'm bluffing, the real doc should protect me at night. However, I don't expect any counterclaims. If there are, you can assume the counterclaimer is scum.
WTF?

A few things:

1. If you are NOT the Doctor, why the hell would the Doctor protect YOU tonight?

2. You literally just changed the WIFOM we already had, and made it slightly easier for scum to hit a power role.

We should end this day now.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #236 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:25 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Khelvaster wrote:I feel that this attitude helps us more than the opposite right now, so thank you.
Khelv. Just stfu please. Every time you speak, your intentions are becoming less and less likely of being realised.

BM

*QFT= Quoted for Truth :P
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #238 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:35 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Tombolo wrote:
Scarlett O wrote:What does QFT mean?
Quoted For Truth or Quite ****ing True, depending on whom you ask. I've also seen people who say it's Quit ****ing Talking, tho, so it's somewhat ambiguous. >_>

@Khel: Wait, are you saying we should have an attitude of wanting you lynched? Er...okay. I'll be glad to help out then.
what about me? Lets face it buddy, who DON'T you want lynched? :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #243 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Scarlett O wrote:I think that Khelvaster needs to get here and explain his really friggin' weird posts.
no he doesnt. We need to go to night NOW. 0.o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #244 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:13 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Tombolo wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Tombolo wrote:
Scarlett O wrote:What does QFT mean?
Quoted For Truth or Quite ****ing True, depending on whom you ask. I've also seen people who say it's Quit ****ing Talking, tho, so it's somewhat ambiguous. >_>

@Khel: Wait, are you saying we should have an attitude of wanting you lynched? Er...okay. I'll be glad to help out then.
what about me? Lets face it buddy, who DON'T you want lynched? :P

BM
I...uh....what? I didn't even mention anything about you, nor have I been particularly hard on anybody except Khel and you and farside. Even then I haven't pushed all that hard, and I've backed off on farside.
You've been discernibly aggressive.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #257 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Woot! :D

Now let's go to NIGHT already...

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #262 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mattle Mage? lol

Unvote

Can i request we no longer mention Khelvaster or me today. Out of the other 9 players, could everyone please list the 2 they find scummiest and the 2 they find least scummy?

thanks

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #264 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:IcemanE and Skitzer are the scummiest.
I don't want the scum to know who people think are townish then it gives them options on who to kill.
I wouldn't be asking if i didn't think it was important. Please give your honest opinion.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #268 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:Scarlett O and to a lesser degree BM would be my top to town people.
No offense to BM even when I think he's town he comes off scummy.
I said, not including me or Khelv.

Thanks,

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #270 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
farside22 wrote:Scarlett O and to a lesser degree BM would be my top to town people.
No offense to BM even when I think he's town he comes off scummy.
I said, not including me or Khelv.

Thanks,

BM
nhat then would be a distant 3rd choice. When are you going to post your thoughts? :?
When everyone's finished i guess.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #272 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ashmite84 wrote:The restrictions in BM's request are very....restricting :? But out of the options available I would have to say Skitzer and Icey.

I think that's L-2.
Skitzer and Icey as scummiest? or most protown?

And that's L-1 btw. Next vote is the hammer.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #283 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:04 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Nhat and the Penguin then. Nhat, now would be a good time to claim your tracker result.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #290 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:14 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Ok, before we get reckless with voting, can we carry out proper procedures?

Can everyone who hasn't posted yet today claim either 'Mason' or 'Not Mason'?

(Not Mason)

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #292 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

nhat wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Ok, before we get reckless with voting, can we carry out proper procedures?

(Not Mason)

BM
Enquiring minds want to know the deal with your prize from winning the puzzle.

Also, how is a mason claim going to help things? Unless their's another mason group, I'm pretty sure Scarlett and I are all you are going to get.
Duh, to check you are telling the truth. Fake-claiming mason in this game is only hazardous if the town actually bothers to give everyone the chance to counter. Otherwise who knows how long it might be till you are up for elimination again!?

I'm not claiming anything else atm thanks. It's your turn on the chopping block, thus i feel it is you who should be answerable.

Ya know, much in the same way you tried to push me around yesterday! :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #298 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

icemanE wrote:<Not Mason.

@BM -

Do you doubt nhat's mason claim? It seems fairly irrefutable to me, barring a counter-claim, that is.
I dont think anyone can really say until we have confirmation either way. Suffice to say, i dont think he is confirmed until he is ACTUALLY confirmed if you know what i mean. ;)

People are often under the misapprehension that i am harsh on people because i think they are scum. In fact, it is often just because i think they are stupid enough to need constant supervision if town/smart enough to need constant supervision if scum. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #300 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
nhat wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Ok, before we get reckless with voting, can we carry out proper procedures?

(Not Mason)

BM
Enquiring minds want to know the deal with your prize from winning the puzzle.

Also, how is a mason claim going to help things? Unless their's another mason group, I'm pretty sure Scarlett and I are all you are going to get.
Duh, to check you are telling the truth. Fake-claiming mason in this game is only hazardous if the town actually bothers to give everyone the chance to counter. Otherwise who knows how long it might be till you are up for elimination again!?

I'm not claiming anything else atm thanks. It's your turn on the chopping block, thus i feel it is you who should be answerable.

Ya know, much in the same way you tried to push me around yesterday! :roll:

BM
I disagree with your logic on not explaining yourself. Don't you think you should claim what you did and had or do you really think you are immune to scruintity?

not mason

FOS: IcemanE and BM

@Pengy: What exactly does the star mean?
'explaining myself'?? Do you think i am scum?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #301 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:22 am

Post by Battle Mage »

nhat wrote:BM, methinks your prize was to choose who would be on the chopping block today. Me, because you are sensitive and would put me on here out of spite, since I pretty much raped the info out of you yesterday, and you don't take too kindly to your card being pulled. And Orangepenguin because you straight out said he's scum. Of course you'd be too shifty to just be straight up.

Nhat - Fully expecting BM to respond with how wrong I am wrapped in a smart assed remark.
*claps*

Bravo my friend. Spot on. It also explains why i wanted people's thoughts at the end of yesterday. Ftr, i wasnt sure on putting you up, and was torn between 3 people for that place alongside OrangePenguin. In the end i decided if you were scum, you'd be a big threat if left unchecked, so figured it was best to deal with you now. And Penguin ofc, is scum. :P

2 things i am wary of about you, claim or no:

1. You claimed to get a Tracker ability as your reward. Yet, i'm sure i pointed out earlier that a Tracker style role as you described does not correllate with a Watcher role already present.

2. You
'knew' exactly
what reward i had got yesterday, having no real indication yourself. I know you're a guy who likes a puzzle, but that seems a little ridiculous, dont ya think?

It makes me think that you in fact got the same reward, but for some reason wanted to lie about it. That's just my gut feeling anyway. If you are confirmed as a mason, I doubt we'll be looking at you any time soon. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #304 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:45 am

Post by Battle Mage »

nhat wrote:a bit of WIFOM if I may, but what would be the point of putting my mason partner up for lynch?
that's not WIFOM lol. If you weren't a mason, quite clearly you wouldn't HAVE a mason partner! :lol:
Equally, there is an obvious incentive for a scum-mason to put his partner up given the opportunity, in order to confirm themselves to the town.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #305 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:Why did you ask peoples opinion if you had your mind set on people yourself?
Also I don't trust anyone in this game especially when they get full of themselves.
Skitzer needs to explain himself.
Iceman I think you NL without others weighing is shaddy and oportunist.
If you haven't grasped my playstyle yet, i doubt you ever will. There isn't much point me trying to help you any more...

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #316 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

orangepenguin wrote:Personally, I think flavor claims can be interpreted either way, especially a star. Would you consider a cop your best friend? I'll post more about the current chopping block though at a later time.
are you saying that in mafia, cops could be scum? 0.o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #317 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:13 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Battle Mage wrote:
orangepenguin wrote:Personally, I think flavor claims can be interpreted either way, especially a star. Would you consider a cop your best friend? I'll post more about the current chopping block though at a later time.
are you saying that in mafia, cops could be scum? 0.o

BM
ignore that. I'm being a f*king idiot... :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #322 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:57 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Vote: Farside

Also officially declaring that Khelvaster is scum. In case anyone was in ANY doubt of this.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #336 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

icemanE wrote:
If you think I'm town since I am and have done nothing scummy at all and figured out that Scarlotte was acting up her role instead of being "herself" Rolling Eyes then that should say something to you people.
unvote - vote: Tom

Interesting. We'll see where this takes us.
wth? didnt we address this earlier?

HoS: Iceman

Vote stands if that is really your only defence.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #339 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

babygirl86 wrote:
it has come to my attention that several people don't like the setup of the game. I designed it so that I thought it would be different and interesting, but I guess my plan failed. I request that each of you PM me wether you wish for this game to keep going or not and I will take the majority vote. I'm really sorry you guys
wait, who said that they don't like the setup? As far as i'm aware, we don't KNOW the full setup yet... :S

Vote: Continue

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #344 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:41 am

Post by Battle Mage »

it depends on the Mod's discretion. Potentially we could still get a draw from 3 v 3.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #345 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
babygirl86 wrote:
it has come to my attention that several people don't like the setup of the game. I designed it so that I thought it would be different and interesting, but I guess my plan failed. I request that each of you PM me wether you wish for this game to keep going or not and I will take the majority vote. I'm really sorry you guys
wait, who said that they don't like the setup? As far as i'm aware, we don't KNOW the full setup yet... :S

Vote: Continue

BM
I know I am town and if Tomb is town then one lynch equals one town person down. Night the mafia will kill a town person
That leave 6 people which should be lylo if there are 3 mafia which is normal in most 12 player games and unless both people on the pad are mafia the town is set up to lose this game.
Wait. So you think because we're in a really shite position we should abandon the game. That's terrible sportsmanship. It's our fault we are where we are, not the Mod's! I say we play it out, and really you should be voting No-Lynch at this point.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #361 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:21 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Unvote
obviously.

ScumList: OrangePenguin, IcemanE, Khelvaster.

Nuff said.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #363 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:34 am

Post by Battle Mage »

And Ashmite is not totally off my suspect list either.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #367 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

bah, we're screwed. -.-

Ooi, OP can you explain how you got that answer?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #369 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

icemanE wrote:Told you we should have lynched today. Game over.
you're an idiot. The day is not over yet. :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #372 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:00 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:
babygirl86 wrote:
congrads to todays winner of the prize competion....... orangepenguin!! the corect answer to the puzzle was serge- french; marc- english; jack- math; lisette- history
If that is true that points 3 and 4 don't make sense.
Jack had higher score in math then Serge in French
The winning results in french and math are the same.
How does Serge win french if those two are part of the equation?
rofl. I think OP came up with the ONE ANSWER WHICH ISNT CORRECT. :D

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #373 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

icemanE wrote:
you're an idiot. The day is not over yet. Rolling Eyes
Hmm. I assumed the puzzle came after the day ended, but I guess not.
if that was the case, why the hell are you still talking? 0.o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #385 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
farside22 wrote:
babygirl86 wrote:
congrads to todays winner of the prize competion....... orangepenguin!! the corect answer to the puzzle was serge- french; marc- english; jack- math; lisette- history
If that is true that points 3 and 4 don't make sense.
Jack had higher score in math then Serge in French
The winning results in french and math are the same.
How does Serge win french if those two are part of the equation?
rofl. I think OP came up with the ONE ANSWER WHICH ISNT CORRECT. :D

BM
The worse part is I had serge french and lisette with history and the other 2 mixed up because of the Math comment and french the same winning results. After reading it 3 times I still dont' see how the someone with a higher score and winning results in french and math are the same add up.
Its not just that. The clues for THIS Puzzle are vague, and as far as i can see, there are very few answers that ARENT valid.

You really shouldnt end the game with potentially 1 day to go, and this isnt a criticism of you, but the puzzle itself.

Also, the pm from Khelv makes me think he might not be scum.

Furthermore, why is Farside so desperate to keep the game going now, when before she was one of the people wanting to end it? My vote stands, but only because 2 of the 3 people on the Farside wagon are scum.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester