Mini 2131: Furret's Bizzare Adventure Part 2 (over)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #101 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Alright, before I read, some setup talk. Last time this was run the day kill was key to the mafia victory. We should avoid selecting it for bidding, or at the very least find a way to ensure if it does appear town can outbid for it. Besides that the gravedigger and auction detective are probably town’s best assets.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Page 1:

Menalque you have a lot of hype to build if you want my owner vote. Also Hi Ginngie!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 104, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 101, Gamma Emerald wrote:Alright, before I read, some setup talk. Last time this was run the day kill was key to the mafia victory. We should avoid selecting it for bidding, or at the very least find a way to ensure if it does appear town can outbid for it. Besides that the gravedigger and auction detective are probably town’s best assets.
Why was it the key to Mafia victory?
The mafia used it at the right time to give town 0 chance to adapt to it being used and managed to cause a chain reaction of daykill > scum dictated lynch > nightkill that resulted in a win.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 77, MariaR wrote:As long as we put the daykill in the market so I can spend all my money without a second thought that's all I care about.
Fucking ew
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: MariaR
Worst attempt for the daykill imo

Elect: Titus

I think for now I can trust this one? FYI Menalque if you played into the same behavior from Mainstream Mafia II I would have been swayed to elect you.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 126, Menalque wrote:
In post 116, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: MariaR
Worst attempt for the daykill imo

I think for now I can trust this one? FYI Menalque if you played into the same behavior from Mainstream Mafia II I would have been swayed to elect you.
Allow me to run through some of the elements of my platform before I’m forced to lockscum you for trying to crash the market, gamma

(1) I will be a democratic market leader, and one of the things I increase the odds of appearing will be democratically chosen by the PL
(2) maximum memery — I will select among the others for maximum levels of memeing during the game for the fun of all involved
(3) sound financial advice to all voters (freebie: get your money into PenguinPower Inc. they’re hot right now)
(4) benevolence and wisdom will be dispensed throughout the thread
Do you swear to use your own judgement exclusively when deliberating on market options? I don’t want a leader who can be coerced into dangerous trade deals.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 144, PenguinPower wrote:Early tr on Titus.
I agree.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 152, gobbledygook wrote:Menalque what is going to be your strategy as Auction Owner
Townpoints for the turkey.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 164, Menalque wrote:Put another way: maximum fun within the realms of not scumsiding the game
I can support this.
Elect: Menalque

This was pretty much set in stone when Titus made her choice but I wanted to attempt to exercise a bit of leverage.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

FYI I’m not solid on this but Menalque doesn’t seem to be trying to manipulate or weasel about with the market owner situation. Honestly if he did attempt to immediately replicate his actions in MMII that could have been cause for suspicion. Menalque is a town lean for now.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It could have come off as worrying about appearances.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 190, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 184, Gamma Emerald wrote:It could have come off as worrying about appearances.
I’m confused. If he switched to mmii campaign propaganda that would indicate worrying about appearances or if he started the campaigns the same way it would be worrying about appearances
If he started it that way.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And I say “could” because I’m not sure whether I would have had that thought, because that wasn’t the timeline that happened.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Same wrt Alacrity, I think he outed it at one point actually?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

RC and FL are the type to play on an outed alt. Sometimes the account determines mindset even if the playstyle is about the same.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 209, PenguinPower wrote:Nope. No dayvig.
:igmeou:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 228, Menalque wrote:No, you’re the scumread I mentioned earlier and you shifting to trying to get yourself elected means I’m now willing to lynch you
Why did you initially scumread gobbles
I liked his forward nature when he asked you that question earlier.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 243, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 231, Menalque wrote:I think his argument for voting ginngie is a scum argument and I think he was fishing re: “market leader strategies”
Why is it a scum argument?
I wanted to know what strategies you were thinking of but the memery strategy comment seems like a poor one. I elected myself because I think I have better strategies than what you’d come up with
Idk about this. I sense a disconnect from the turkey.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 264, Datisi wrote:
In post 255, Menalque wrote:
In post 254, Datisi wrote:
In post 249, Menalque wrote:
In post 244, Datisi wrote:again
that makes me scum why?
I mean, I just called you town...

But it makes you scummy it’s a bad argument that you’ve been making for scum!me?
you "called" me town but you obviously didn't like That Part

I'm asking what That Part is scum indicative?
Did you like

Read the entirety of the post you quoted here?
ok imma spell it out for u bb

i like disagree that they're bad arguments i guess?
- like i'm p sure you often said that i'm easy to read on tone and i do feel my tone has been Very Town this game yet you seemed to ignore it earlier?
- when people awarded me a TR for something you didn't like you didn't bother saying anything about it?
- you were saying my push is scum!indicative when (1) that's very off my scummeta and you would probably be able to detect if that were the case? (2) i just lost against scum!you so if i thought you were scum why would i not latch onto it early? also (3) you were like ignoring my posts and "i'll talk to you when you stop tunneling" and i think town!you would be more likely to like *talk* to me and either a) try to see that i'm town or b) try to get scum!me to spew associates and instead you go the ignore route spampost in thread instead route which kinda feels like you were trying to just shut me down?
Btw

Pretty sure Datisi is town.

@Mr. Turkey, I recall you not really having an issue with Mena’s plan when he first laid it out for you. So you having one now seems like a convenient way to debase his platform for being chosen as market owner.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 310, MariaR wrote:
In post 264, Datisi wrote:- like i'm p sure you often said that i'm easy to read on tone and i do feel my tone has been Very Town this game yet you seemed to ignore it earlier?
Okay let me spell this out for everyone. Any point that goes like
‘You should tr me because I fit my meta/tone etc.’ Is awful and should never be a factor in any kind of read. A) This is a stupidly easy thing for scum to use as an excuse B) People always view themselves as more ‘obvious’ than others. You can think you’re playing the greatest obvious town game of your life and people can still scumread you. That doesn’t make someone scum, you’re just not self aware.
I agree it’s unwise to take someone at their word for self meta but I at the very least try to be genuinely critical of myself. Keep in mind I may end up judging myself more harshly because of this.

I see multiple people asking what I think of Mena, he’s town for now, I have a reason to suspect him (that is not connect to Mr. Turkey), but until Mr. Turkey flips green I don’t see much value in pressing it as I doubt Mr. Turkey and Mena are scum together rn and I think Mr. Turkey has more scum equity as of now.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 345, Chemist1422 wrote:Why can't you have separate scumreads on turkey and Mena with the condition that if one is scum the other isn't?
If the reads were equal I’d express it hat way but rn I think Mr. Turkey is more suspect because it looks like he was crutching on my defense of him.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 166, gobbledygook wrote:I think there are very real strategies auction owner could have. Memetic fun is one such strategy!
This is where I’m seeing the disconnect. It really doesn’t seem like you were being critical of his strategy at this point. I guess you could have slept on it but the turnaround is pretty stark to me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 349, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 348, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 345, Chemist1422 wrote:Why can't you have separate scumreads on turkey and Mena with the condition that if one is scum the other isn't?
If the reads were equal I’d express it hat way but rn I think Mr. Turkey is more suspect because it looks like he was crutching on my defense of him.
Erm? Explain this
I used A point you said to point out that Menalque is tunneling me
Yes but Mena explained that he didn’t think it mattered to his read and you still persisted on the subject. There’s also trying to appeal to my judgment by suggesting waiting until I came back to advance the topic.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 353, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 351, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 349, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 348, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Erm? Explain this
I used A point you said to point out that Menalque is tunneling me
Yes but Mena explained that he didn’t think it mattered to his read and you still persisted on the subject. There’s also trying to appeal to my judgment by suggesting waiting until I came back to advance the topic.
The very fact that he is scum reading me for that post literally means it matters to his read on me. He said I was scum for my comment about Ginngie. Then he said my asking about auction strategy contributed to his read. That literally means it matters.
And gamma please look at it from perspective of me town who thinks town mena is tunneling him. Why would I not want him to discuss a post he thinks is scummy with his top town read who doesn’t think it’s scummy?
I don’t think that’s what he meant exactly? I’ll double check but I think he called your focus on that point scummy, not that point itself.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 238, Menalque wrote:
In post 232, Chemist1422 wrote:fishing for what
Like just for what they’re going to do/optimise for which is what scum would like to know if the market leader is town so they can plan around it

Like if I said “I’m likely to go for soft invests” scum can start thinking about having a deepwolf who’s less likely to be tracked do the kill
Actually you do have a point but I think our views conflicted in a way that wouldn’t make discussing it useful. And looking back I really just liked that because it asked what I was thinking, now that I’m removed from the moment I see Mena’s point regarding fishing for strategies.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don’t see anything really against the “town!you reacting to a town!Mena tunnel” but what makes me think you’re scum is the fact you played towards me so heavily, and kinda seem like you still are. It feels like you expected me to unequivocally rise up in your defense.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Mr. Turkey
I was putting this off to see how you reacted when I pressed down on you and I think that last post locks in my conclusion.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 365, Datisi wrote:A funny voice in my mind is telling me that mena/gobble is pure theatre and i don't know how to feel about it.
I hope it’s not
Who would you propose as market owner, then?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 368, gobbledygook wrote:Gamma, when I flip town, what is your opinion of Menalque?
I would probably scumread him because his read progression on Datisi is kinda squirmy.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Elect: Datisi

And I don’t think Menalque’s read on you constitutes trash rn, maybe after your flip that’ll change but you being so uppity about this doesn’t make you look better.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 380, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 377, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Elect: Datisi

And I don’t think Menalque’s read on you constitutes trash rn, maybe after your flip that’ll change but you being so uppity about this doesn’t make you look better.
Wow, good thing I called this two scum before this post was made. Good timing Silver Bullet
Datisi is one of my strongest townreads so you’re either scum or dreadfully wrong. Maria is still suspicious to me rn as well so through reverse engineered Rule of Three I think you could reasonably be scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 385, Pink Ball wrote:Datisi's tunnel looks fake, trying to look town because only town tunnels right boys?
Gamma's inquisition at the begining of the game towards Mena looked like "I have to look busy and worry about the market holder because that's what town would do", and now turning to Datisi goes well with that theory.

Maria I have nothing it's just a cool thing to call her scum at the begining of the game (also because she was being nice and I think she's nicer as scum hehehehe don't hate me Maria I know you actually love Silver Bullet)
I don’t think Datisi is tunneling though, he seems like he’s genuinely sorting Menalque.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 392, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 390, Datisi wrote:And what has Pine done that he's probably town?
Exactly
???

Kinda get the feeling you faked half of those townreads to try and push a narrative.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 394, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t get why PB wouldn’t just push the current narrative if he was scum
2 reasons: either he wants Menalque as market owner because he believes that would benefit his team, or he wants you alive for some reason.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 376, Pink Ball wrote:So Titus and Captain are town, gobble and Mena are both town too. Pine is probably town. Chemist could go either way but more town than scum. Bingle and Alacrity no content overall. Gingie I have no impression. And that goes perfect with my three scumreads: Datisi, Gamma and Maria!

Solved game guys.

Let’s break this down:

>No reasoning for anything to start with
>3.5 of his “reads” are null reads
>He himself admitted there’s no actual justification for reading Pine the way he is
>despite all of this tries to assert his “townreads” result in a perfect PoE

This isn’t a read list. It’s a launching pad for a narrative.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 410, Pink Ball wrote: "Silver Bullet wants you alive for some reason" is calling me scum and you town but he says you're scum too so ???
That’s not at all what that means. Nice reach, but “some reason”
includes
“scumbuddies” as a reason.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 417, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 411, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 376, Pink Ball wrote:So Titus and Captain are town, gobble and Mena are both town too. Pine is probably town. Chemist could go either way but more town than scum. Bingle and Alacrity no content overall. Gingie I have no impression. And that goes perfect with my three scumreads: Datisi, Gamma and Maria!

Solved game guys.

Let’s break this down:

>No reasoning for anything to start with
>3.5 of his “reads” are null reads
>He himself admitted there’s no actual justification for reading Pine the way he is
>despite all of this tries to assert his “townreads” result in a perfect PoE

This isn’t a read list. It’s a launching pad for a narrative.
Ask about my reasoning instead of throwing shit? Easy as that?
3,5 of my reads haven't posted
I haven't admitted that? I said "Exactly", that's why I'm townleaning him
My perfect PoE is both you and Datisi being scum, there's one missing

GAMMA. IS. SO. SCUM.
:yawn:
In post 418, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 413, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 410, Pink Ball wrote: "Silver Bullet wants you alive for some reason" is calling me scum and you town but he says you're scum too so ???
That’s not at all what that means. Nice reach, but “some reason”
includes
“scumbuddies” as a reason.
So that's your view? Gobble and I are scum? Be clear please I want you to be clear so when you flip scum we can get good associations
That’s my current conclusion, yes. Maria is my guess for the third. I think you lumped her into your scum group to bolster your persuasiveness and because Rule of Three.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You Rule of Three’d Maria because again, you want Gobble to live. Kinda played into my hand there chap.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Mr. Turkey: Pre-empting an “OMGUS vote” doesn’t really feel like engaging someone to me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 429, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 427, Gamma Emerald wrote:You Rule of Three’d Maria because again, you want Gobble to live. Kinda played into my hand there chap.
Again, why do I want gobble to live if all the scumteam is vanilla and Gobble is easier to lynch than Maria right now. Either you call me scum and call gobble town, or your point makes absolutely no sense at all
It’s day 1 buddy. I’ll worry about how all the pieces fit later I’m working on the outline of this puzzle for now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 433, Pink Ball wrote:Oh by the way Gamma I love you don't forget that, I was asked to play this game because I'm fun and fun I want to be but this kind of approach towards you could make it not fun for you so sorry I just think you're scum hehehehe
I actually really appreciate this. I do feel like your play overall is disingenuous, but when it comes to me specifically your play isn’t so bad. I can understand your progression on me but everything else (barring your Datisi read I guess) comes off as a bit of a front.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also for calling me scum so confidently, where’s your vote bro?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 439, Pink Ball wrote:My Datisi read is not that well developed you're right
Not the response I expected.

For now I think I’m good to let PB play some more and try to gather more data on him naturally.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 456, Chemist1422 wrote:I can't wait for Gamma and Datisi to waste all their money trying to outbid PB and Mena
lol pls
I’m very likely only bidding on abilities I think I can use well
Also what are your reads? You seem to be shading me and Datisi here.

@Ginngie: why is everyone else “not town”?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 469, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 460, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 456, Chemist1422 wrote:I can't wait for Gamma and Datisi to waste all their money trying to outbid PB and Mena
lol pls
I’m very likely only bidding on abilities I think I can use well
Also what are your reads? You seem to be shading me and Datisi here.

@Ginngie: why is everyone else “not town”?
no intent on shading I just thought that would be a funny outcome
Still wanna know your reads.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 486, Bingle wrote:I honestly don't care if you want it.

I don't trust Mena to not be deepwolf and I think you're town, the decisions are simple, so competency isn't a concern, although you're good enough to see that we want the powerful roles distributed early.

And... lag is back. I'll try again later.
Why not Datisi, or an as-of-yet unnominated option, like Ginngie? Why do you not think you’d be a good market owner?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And yeah the lag these days is fucking atrocious

It’s been like this since like, November of last year, based on the fact it is still around despite me site-quitting for a few months.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 499, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 482, Titus wrote:
In post 477, Pink Ball wrote:That's my biggest scumread and two of my nullreads so I'm fine with it. Also agreeing in townreads is nicer than scumreads.

So, nice.
Let's vote Gamma.

VOTE: Gamma
Why Gamma?
I’d think this would be simple to understand. They both SR me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 501, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 500, Gamma Emerald wrote:And yeah the lag these days is fucking atrocious

It’s been like this since like, November of last year, based on the fact it is still around despite me site-quitting for a few months.
It’s only been around for like the last three days if that. I don’t remember it last November other than a brief outage
I definitely remember a ton of lag in one of my games around that time.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 503, PenguinPower wrote:It hasn't though...it just started up again because of the spammers.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 474, Titus wrote:
In post 376, Pink Ball wrote:
So Titus and Captain are town, gobble and Mena are both town too. Pine is probably town. Chemist could go either way but more town than scum.
Bingle and Alacrity no content overall. Gingie I have no impression. And that goes perfect with my three scumreads: Datisi, Gamma and Maria!

Solved game guys.

I agree with the bolded. However, I feel Alacrity is more likely to be scum not wanting to mess up the flow rather than anything here. I feel Datisi is town for the same reason Gobble is.

Gamma feels a bit pocketing and gotcha with the rule of 3 analysis. I wouldn't rule out Gamma Maria based on the overreaction, just not my favorite pairing.

My guess would be Gingie, Gamma, Alacrity.
...Bruh.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 513, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 507, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 503, PenguinPower wrote:It hasn't though...it just started up again because of the spammers.
For whatever reason there are people out there who like to spam our server from time to time and make it makes it slow down.

I call them, The Spammers. They may well be Squirtles.
How do they spam the server? Are they users on the site?
Can we ban them?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

THIS LAG IS DEBILITATING

SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Idk what the creature in the daystart PM was called but it was cute and looked like Spike from FIM so it gets my seal of approval.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m amenable to Titus but would like Bingle to answer my question.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Maybe try another? Game’s not that long and the lag is less bad rn. Plus like, an ISO is one page, lag shouldn’t hurt ISOing that badly.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 553, Bingle wrote:
In post 551, Gamma Emerald wrote:Maybe try another? Game’s not that long and the lag is less bad rn. Plus like, an ISO is one page, lag shouldn’t hurt ISOing that badly.
I mean... yeah, I need to catch up on the thread. I should be asleep rn, but I'm going to read some and probably drop a vote before bed. Is there any particular reason I
shouldn't
want Titus as the election?
Titus explicitly stated she doesn’t want it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 592, Menalque wrote:Hey gamma, why’d you change your elect vote to datisi?
Felt he was more stable.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 601, gobbledygook wrote:Also whoever outbid me for neighborizer I hate you
How do you know this?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 612, Titus wrote:
In post 599, Menalque wrote:Also I’m lowkey paranoid you’re scum PB bc of how hard you’re disagreeing with me on reads
PB and I largely have the same reads. Do you lowkey think I am scum?
I think what Menal said has more to do with interactions with PB than reads as a whole.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My turn.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

As for the Pink Ball wagon I’m still in the mood to let him play things out but I do think the “over-exaggerated” idea makes sense with my earlier statement about putting up a front.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 676, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 526, Alisae wrote:

Welcome to the Mid Day Update!

Hello again! I am Kinu and I will be your auctioneer today!
I wasn't exactly planing on doing this this early, but since I DID state in the rules it would be 24 hours after daystart and didn't really account for extentions or clearify, we can do this now!
Anyhow, without delaying this any longer, here is the Mid Day Update!

2-shot Neigborizer -
50$

1-shot Tracker -
0$

2-shot Watcher -
500$

1-shot Roleblocker -
0$

If the price for a bid has been hidden, it will show up with a
?

Remember to place your bids!
In post 673, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 601, gobbledygook wrote:Also whoever outbid me for neighborizer I hate you
How do you know this?
I know I did not bid 50. I bid lower than 50. So when I saw the 50 bid I know that someone had bid more than me. Otherwise, there would be no 50 on there. There would be my number.
Oh. I misinterpreted things there, and thought that was one of the 0$ ones for some reason.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 712, PenguinPower wrote:Didn't Gobble do that in his TM game?
Do what
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 723, gobbledygook wrote:I didn’t ask them to bus each other or suggest that.
I suggested if we do bus we have to commit to it. I also suggested that they bus me since NSG would need Paragon cred if she was going to live to endgame in that game she would need it and FF is a better scum player than I am. Both of my teammates disagreed but then ended up doing exactly what I suggested just without the planning. It was all sorts of awkward.
Bussing because of actual beef is one of the most effective distancing techniques. I had it happen in a Coalition game and it was probably the thing that best helped my mafia team win. In the moment however it can be a scary proposition.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #65) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 726, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 723, gobbledygook wrote:I didn’t ask them to bus each other or suggest that.
I suggested if we do bus we have to commit to it. I also suggested that they bus me since NSG would need Paragon cred if she was going to live to endgame in that game she would need it and FF is a better scum player than I am. Both of my teammates disagreed but then ended up doing exactly what I suggested just without the planning. It was all sorts of awkward.
Who is that in the gif? (Character and actor)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 731, gobbledygook wrote:I think Titus is probably town based on her dayvig comments and preparing for her death
In post 732, MariaR wrote:I don't think the 'dounble bus' thing should really be a topic of conversation unless one of them flip mafia.
I agree with both of these.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 736, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 733, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 712, PenguinPower wrote:Didn't Gobble do that in his TM game?
Do what
Like - I ignored it and went along with it when gobble asked because yeh whatever I'll help, but I was responding to the post immediately preceding the one you just quoted which said what AND I explained it.

So. No. No explanation for you.
I saw that after I posted this FYI
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ngl dude looks like Rupert Boneham
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Past contestant on Survivor.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Not LSG Survivor. ACTUAL Survivor. As in the reality TV competition.

Bingle is alright so far.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 773, Pink Ball wrote:Pine could be scum unfortunately :(
Nah.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 799, gobbledygook wrote:Smart man. I don’t play during night phases anyway. That way if I die there’s no lost effort
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (isolation #73) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1005, Ginngie wrote:GE, lamb has given up so if you could go ahead and vote
What the fork?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #74) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 844, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Namely a lot of the people taking up the most space and attention feel a lot more town than those who are playing but not quite being that high up
???

@ Ginngie I’ll UNVOTE: [/ but I want to see for myself what’s going on if possible
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #75) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UNVOTE:

Oops
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #76) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 862, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: Pine
:roll:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #77) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 880, Chemist1422 wrote:My issue with PB is that he’s on Gamma and Datisi (mostly Gamma) all day then once Maria/Pine become wagons they’re right in his lynch order

Feels opportunistic
This
He also expressed a rather shallow distaste for voting Pine, and I don’t like how his read there evolved
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 885, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 880, Chemist1422 wrote:My issue with PB is that he’s on Gamma and Datisi (mostly Gamma) all day then once Maria/Pine become wagons they’re right in his lynch order

Feels opportunistic
I was the first one to say Maria was scum, Chemist. Your read is awful, at least make it fun
In might have been the first express doubts though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 903, Ginngie wrote:if we're hanging a lurker we must sacrifice
VOTE: THE LAMB
When the fuck was lurker lynching suggested?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 971, MariaR wrote:Pine/Mena/Datsi/Chem/Gamma town
Could you go into you read on me? You questioned a townread on me earlier so I just wanna know what’s going through your head.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 997, Ginngie wrote:
In post 995, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:VOTE: ginngie
I'm not saying this is lamb giving up

but this is lamb giving up
I kinda see it

But imo it’s not worth my time to press it

Might vote there if the leading option sucks but I think you’re exaggerating a bit Ginngie
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1068, MariaR wrote:
In post 1065, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 971, MariaR wrote:Pine/Mena/Datsi/Chem/Gamma town
Could you go into you read on me? You questioned a townread on me earlier so I just wanna know what’s going through your head.
Pretty sure I've never seen scum you ever come after me that hard before. Normally when have that big a confident read on me it comes from town. I purposely ignored you to see how long it'd hold up.
pedit: So you're asking me why I was scumreading you back when I first made the vote?
I actually have, though it was probably a while back.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #83) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1072, Datisi wrote:Gamma you're not voting at all though?
I’m leaning voting PB rn but I want the VC to be updated first
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (isolation #84) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1078, Ginngie wrote:It's the lead tied wagon with 30 minutes left and its not worth your time?
Basically I’d vote there purely to lynch

VOTE: Pink Ball
I’ll be on until deadline so I want to posit this option. I gave him a grace period and imo he got worse.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #85) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Where did this loaded question thing start?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #86) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

There were a few PB votes earlier. Didn’t you also say you scumread PB, Pine ?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #87) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don’t want Mena though and I don’t think a lot other other people do either

And btw out of Alyssa and MariaR I’d vote Maria. I find Alyssa getting wagoned suspect.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #88) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Plurality don’t work that way
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #89) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1122, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1118, Gamma Emerald wrote:Plurality don’t work that way
How so? Biggest wagon has two votes, you having three makes you lynched
Thought you meant yourself and 1 other
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #90) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1126, Pine wrote:
In post 1118, Gamma Emerald wrote:Plurality don’t work that way
It does in this game. In the event of a tie, tied candidates will be randomized. That's a thing to be avoided, as it's WAY more likely to hit Town. Scum will move their votes around to strategically have as little exposure to random as possible, so there's virtually always a better chance of randomly hitting Town with a random
Ah
VOTE: MariaR
Doing this now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Fucking ew
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #92) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1144, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: Mena

That was a bad vote dude.
It’s more apparent Mena is the counterwagon
Vote Maria
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1155, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: mena
Lololooo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #94) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1188, gobbledygook wrote:No way town Titus picks those things. String her up
Inclined to agree
BP plus the ability specifically designed to fuck with it is a scummy ass selection
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #95) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1206, Chemist1422 wrote:I'm gonna say that explanation makes it NAI because if it's fake it's a real thought town!Titus would've had
Yeah
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #96) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1205, Titus wrote:
In post 1182, Bingle wrote:What were your choices and why Titus?
I deliberately attempted to stack all the hitman and auction detectives today. This would create an impossible voting situation. I have more detail drafted in my PT about the dilemma.

Basically, if scum elected to pass on the hitmen, I would stack the deck with bulletproofs, commuters etc. If they took the hitmen, I would stack the deck with investigators and they'd be too broke to get the anti-investigators.
Although scum have 2 possible outbids?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #97) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1231, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: Chemist
Talk about this?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #98) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1240, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 1238, Menalque wrote:Alyssa who are your top suspects right now?
Hell if I know

I'm resetting and ignoring d1
:roll:

Well I’m definitely NOT ignoring D1 and your little meltdown.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (isolation #99) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1265, Pink Ball wrote:I didn't vote Maria at the end 'cause I left 20 minutes before the day ended to watch Money Heist with my gf :] I would've voted Maria
Suuure

(btw I watched 1 episode of Money Heist and wasn’t into it)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #100) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1290, Titus wrote:
In post 1287, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1205, Titus wrote:
In post 1182, Bingle wrote:What were your choices and why Titus?
I deliberately attempted to stack all the hitman and auction detectives today. This would create an impossible voting situation. I have more detail drafted in my PT about the dilemma.

Basically, if scum elected to pass on the hitmen, I would stack the deck with bulletproofs, commuters etc. If they took the hitmen, I would stack the deck with investigators and they'd be too broke to get the anti-investigators.
Although scum have 2 possible outbids?
Yes. If all my selections had gone through, scum would be forced to decide on whether to use them on hitman and forgo any other goodies or blocks the rest of the game. That's a no win scenario.
Wdym ALL your selections? Did something not work out according to plan?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #101) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I still don’t get it. One scum bids on Hitman and the other holds their funds to snipe something else? Actually iirc there’s two auction detectives, is the plan to use that against them?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #102) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1301, Pink Ball wrote:Inferior bird help me get Gamma lynched and if he flips town I'll vote myself for the rest of the game
In post 1302, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
In post 1303, Pink Ball wrote:Why are you voting Gamma if you think I'm scum dumb bird
lmfao
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #103) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wdym other than the virus
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1313, Ginngie wrote:
In post 343, Chemist1422 wrote:I'm liking Maria's posts for no specific reason, or at least not one that I can pinpoint
This with combined yesterday of not voting until a CW appeared for Maria wagon.

Makes me sus af to start the day with
Ah
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1323, Pink Ball wrote:gobble if you're not scumreading Gamma it would be great if you unvoted him; I'm not voting myself tomorrow if Gamma flips town. I'd rather argue with you for the rest of the game and convince myself that I'm wrong now than get two towns lynched
coward
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (isolation #106) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1338, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2 . 4
  • Gamma Emerald
    --- 3 ( Gobbledygook, Titus, Pink Ball )
    Pine
    ------------ 1 ( Menalque )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 1 ( Ginngie )
    Menalque
    -------- 1 ( Datisi )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 7 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Bingle, Alyssa the Lamb, Gamma Emerald )
Deadline is in (expired on 2020-04-07 19:00:00)
Gobble are you still voting me, if so why?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1342, Pink Ball wrote:Define early? What I remember is Gamma calling me scum for being right about Maria and pushing me
That’s twisting my words. I didn’t say you were scum for being right, I said you put her there because Rule of Three and framing tactics. And yeah I didn’t push Maria as early as Hobble seems to indicate but I did SR her early. If I hadn’t I wouldn’t have had reason to think you were scum for the aforementioned things.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #108) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw where is Pine rn?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #109) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Today honestly feels very slow. I expected more posting tbh. I get the feeling one or both scum are under the radar because of that, tbqh.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #110) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If people are okay doing this I’d like everyone to give their strongest prospect for a deep wolf.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #111) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1366, Titus wrote:
Whoever bid 500 on hitman needs to claim it. Refusal to claim today will be considered a scumclaim.
I bid 500 on it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (isolation #112) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Interesting you ask though. Did you NOT bid 500 on it?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (isolation #113) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1381, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1379, Gamma Emerald wrote:Interesting you ask though. Did you NOT bid 500 on it?
Does the answer to this matter?
Kinda? I thought she bid something on it from what she said about gimping herself.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #114) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw
In post 1367, Titus wrote:
In post 1364, Gamma Emerald wrote:If people are okay doing this I’d like everyone to give their strongest prospect for a deep wolf.
I don't think there is, despite my concerns on Mena.

This feels like you shopping for a counterwagon.
Not exactly. While I might end up voting the person most suspected, I’m more trying to see if there’s any general thought of whom it might be.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #115) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1390, Pink Ball wrote:How would my reads look if Gamma were town? Wow I haven't even considered this alternative.

Maybe I'm not FL after all
FL flips on me all the time so you’re definitely FL
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #116) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Really wish she’d explain what the fuck happened yesterday because tbh she’s leaning scum off that but I’m not feeling like it is enough to push that beyond just poking it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #117) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1422, Datisi wrote:Like, literally the only conclusion i can get out of you doing that shit is: You're not trying to sort me. You're avoiding calling me scum because it's gonna look bad once you force my flip and it's green, but you're avoiding calling me town because otherwise you can't policy me through.

Pedit: i can feel when we actually vibe. I didn't feel it at all this game. And why would town you like, not even try to convince me otherwise? Or try to sort me at least? Instead just keep memeing and ignoring me?
Datisi is making some good arguments tbqh :/

But like the Mena wagon at EoD yesterday was trash, why are you overlooking that?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #118) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1432, Menalque wrote:All I cared about on D1 at the beginning was my electoral campaign

If I’m still fairly low energy then it’s because I’m still kind of lowkey pissed that Titus was elected and not me
:/
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (isolation #119) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1447, Pink Ball wrote:We should randomize couples in the game and make them implicit lovers.

If one of them dies, the other has to die too. If for example we lynch Datisi today and his lover is Mena, Mena gets lynched the next day if the scumteam doesn't kill Mena first. 'Cause if the scumteam doesn't kill Mena, we have to decide between Mena and whoever was killed's lover.

The fun part is that no one will know who their lover is, only me!! Since we are 11 someone has to be left out :( and it was MY idea so I'll offer to do the hard work and stay out of it.

Ok I'll make the pairings and I'll throw hints so you can find out who your lover is!! If both of you recognize each other as lovers you'll get immunity for the day!!!!
I’ll only play this if the pairings are PUBLIC. I’m not letting you hide some shitty manipulative pairing.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #120) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also who’s the spare

There’s one right answer imo, anything else you better get ready to tell me why
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #121) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1481, Menalque wrote:
In post 1458, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1432, Menalque wrote:All I cared about on D1 at the beginning was my electoral campaign

If I’m still fairly low energy then it’s because I’m still kind of lowkey pissed that Titus was elected and not me
:/
?
The fact you’re still on about that is kinda janky imo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #122) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1501, Pink Ball wrote:Ok so Gamma didn't get the joke and he'll not be part of it, I'm taking his place

I'm excited, I got a new lover!!
The “right answer” was Titus but you subbing into where I would be is very interesting

Although now that I think about it you not pairing off does make sense if you’re officiating this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (isolation #123) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Already spoke up on Alyssa
I feel like Ginngie is showing some decent effort, town read
Menalque I want to think is town but not 100% rn
Pine feels town but I want one of or both of PB or Mena to tell me if Pine is playing like he was in Pokémon Ruby.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #124) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Don’t think anyone is lynching you for being a lurker
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #125) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1523, gobbledygook wrote:Truthfully, I didn’t come into today thinking of Chemist as my highest scumread, but his continued lurking makes me think he’s afraid of outting his partner.

VOTE: Chemist

Highest likelihood of people being scum with Chemist are Alyssa, Pine, PB
I think this is valid
At risk of being seen as bandwagoning I will VOTE: Chemist
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #126) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

(Nobody tell him)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #127) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Didn’t feel like poking this before but changed my mind

PB why would you be excited to be paired with a townread? Wouldn’t being paired with a scumread be better?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #128) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1536, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1531, Chemist1422 wrote:maybe I just don't care about this game that much

checkmate gobble
I don’t know why that would be the case, honestly. This game out of all games has an absurd amount of individual player agency. You can literally buy your powers and bid on things you want. We also nabbed scum day 1 so that should excite townies in general. Plus you got your bro Gamma here. Yet you don’t care about it :/
Yeh this.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #129) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1533, Pink Ball wrote:That's a much more townier catch up Pine good job!!
Can you tell me if Pine is playing like in Pokémon Ruby mafia btw?

Again same thing to Mena
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #130) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1542, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1537, Gamma Emerald wrote:Didn’t feel like poking this before but changed my mind

PB why would you be excited to be paired with a townread? Wouldn’t being paired with a scumread be better?
I really don't know what's your reasoning behind this

I would like to be paired with a townread either as town or scum.

Gamma you're making my shitposting less and less fun for me why are you taking this seriously
Obviously this works less if the stuff is hidden because no one can work with this stuff after you die, but like if your townread dies you have to follow, which fypov is two dead town in a row
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #131) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I got a positive from both sources on Pine so unless both PB and Mena are scum that’s at least one town seeing that potential connection
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (isolation #132) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 910, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 12
  • MariaR
    ---------- 4 ( Gobbledygook, Titus, PenguinPower, Alyssa the Lamb )
    Pine
    ------------ 3 ( Menalque, Bingle, Pink Ball )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 3 ( Ginngie, Datisi, Chemist1422 )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 2 ( MariaR, Gamma Emerald )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Pine )
Deadline is in (expired on 2020-04-04 19:00:00)
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 12
  • Titus
    ----------- 8 ( Bingle, Alyssa the Lamb, Gobbledygook, Datisi, Pink Ball, Titus, Gamma Emerald, PenguinPower )
    Menalque
    -------- 3 ( Menalque, MariaR, Chemist1422 )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    ------------ 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 2 ( Pine, Ginngie )
Deadline is in (expired on 2020-04-04 19:00:00)
I just realized this is what 1.12 is
Titus how does this of all things make me town?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #133) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s gonna be a YIKES from me dawg
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #134) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

More just not a fan of you clearly pointing the finger at Mena there
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #135) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah p sure Chem is Ellitelling
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #136) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Explain how that demotivated you?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (isolation #137) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1587, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1586, Gamma Emerald wrote:Explain how that demotivated you?
Assuming my solving wasn’t helping and other people’s was better
Okay but you should still be active and engaged even if you’re not leading
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (isolation #138) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Alright I got the hitman so y'all don't need to worry about that

That means scum very likely snagged the auction detective though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #139) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Chemist

This needs to be pushed.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #140) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also tfw your scumread gets lynched without you lifting a goddamn finger
Not trying to bash PB but I'm having an internal laugh about that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (isolation #141) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also depending on how things go I might try rereading to recalibrate reads today/tomorrow
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #142) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hmm

Btw Chemist your avi doesn't show up on my chromebook
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #143) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1730, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1725, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also tfw your scumread gets lynched without you lifting a goddamn finger
I came back to see the flip and my mans voted himself. It was a skim but wtf
Yes that is true so I can't revel that much
Honestly that looked like a pretty decent gambit in a field that usually doesn't pay off
Reminds me of the mini normal where mulch twilight trolled as town and his reads from that had all the scum in his bottom 4 (that was EoD 1 and he was the lynch, after a self-hammer iirc)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #144) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw yo'all wanna know what's mildly fucked
The place I do plasma donations at is re-opening despite like no real solid progression past the height of the curve afaict
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #145) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1744, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:hey before you all check out from the game

maybe look at the fact that the auction detective got sniped while there's confirmed no bids above 500

in what fucking universe does that happen where I'm scum
Uhhh did you typo? The Auction Detective bid was hidden
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #146) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1749, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1744, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:hey before you all check out from the game

maybe look at the fact that the auction detective got sniped while there's confirmed no bids above 500

in what fucking universe does that happen where I'm scum
I would also like to add in what universe does that happen when the top bidder (me) is scum
Yeah that gives me a fair amount of pause on you
VOTE: Alyssa
Since she's my number two (number one while there's a moratorium on Chemist)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #147) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1743, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1741, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1730, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1725, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also tfw your scumread gets lynched without you lifting a goddamn finger
I came back to see the flip and my mans voted himself. It was a skim but wtf
Yes that is true so I can't revel that much
Honestly that looked like a pretty decent gambit in a field that usually doesn't pay off
Reminds me of the mini normal where mulch twilight trolled as town and his reads from that had all the scum in his bottom 4 (that was EoD 1 and he was the lynch, after a self-hammer iirc)
No I think PB was just annoyed
Possibly but from his behavior close to DL I think he wanted to bait scum out
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (isolation #148) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I could
possibly
be talked into voting Bingle, he has pocketed me before. But that will probably have to wait until after some form of recalibration
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (isolation #149) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

brb just realized I need to feed my cat
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #150) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1768, Chemist1422 wrote:Maybe we flip titus idk why is she town
I just had the thought of "why wasn't she nightkilled"
It's low level paranoia but it's there.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #151) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

lul
FYI the reason I'm concerned about no Titus NK is unless we lynch her or she's scum, scum will never end up having control of the auction options at this point
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #152) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

the "lul" was at the Fast Day post
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #153) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I had that thought too
But I really feel like mafia went for a bullrush on the Auction Detective
Why do you think it would have been a 299 (maximum scum can bid while keeping full buyout power) rather than a 501?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (isolation #154) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1788, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I've seen Titus be wrong with mechanics in a scum way

the way she was wrong with mechanics in this game was not in a scum way

she's town
How was she wrong with mechanics?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (isolation #155) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1790, chennisden wrote:I kind of don't know what's happening
HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS GAME?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #156) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1793, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 1791, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1788, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I've seen Titus be wrong with mechanics in a scum way

the way she was wrong with mechanics in this game was not in a scum way

she's town
How was she wrong with mechanics?
you can manipulate the auctions to forcefeed town information about what scum are doing

what she tried to do doesn't achieve that, but the type of mindset she used is something I can see town!her easily coming to especially after not specifically wanting it
Fair enough
How would you have approached the selection for yesterday or today?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #157) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1795, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:oh I remember

I didn't want chemist lynched anymore because nobody else claimed a higher bid on the auction detective
UNVOTE:
Yeah scum very likely trying to frame Chemist and Alyssa
I'd probably point my finger at Ginngie here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #158) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

lol
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #159) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw you read the game by having nothing to do otherwise
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #160) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Only do that if we lynch scum today imo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #161) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1832, Ginngie wrote:I’m liking the presence of Chenn in the game
As in he's town or you like him being in the game?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (isolation #162) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1834, Titus wrote:
In post 1831, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1827, Titus wrote:VOTE: Mena Feeling this today.

Minus doctor, all my items went as planned.
How come?
Given Gamma's lack of claim, I supposed scum got the hitman and loaded up on game solving non protective PRs.
Was the results announced before lock? Because I wasn’t told I got it until I explicitly asked.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #163) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Then why are you FoSing me for not doing a thing I CLEARLY did?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #164) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay what did you expect me to claim so you'd pick the other set of items? I announced I bid on the hitman when prompted what else is there you wanted?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (isolation #165) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1853, Titus wrote:
In post 1843, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay what did you expect me to claim so you'd pick the other set of items? I announced I bid on the hitman when prompted what else is there you wanted?
I wanted the claim yesterday so I could plan items last night.
Again, I was not told I actually won until I returned after thread lock, and I had to explicitly ask about it to be told I got it
And I INSTANTLY said I went all in on it
What on earth did you want??????
I'm at like 65% outrage 35% confusion rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #166) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Don't try to do this rn, but anyone wanna try engaging with me?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #167) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1894, Menalque wrote:
In post 1892, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don't try to do this rn, but anyone wanna try engaging with me?
Sure, how do you feel about Chen’s catch up, alyssa’s slot in general, chemist’s slot in general, and bingle’s continued absence?
Haven't really looked to hard at Chenn's catchup rn
Alyssa and Chemist both feel like lynchbait
Bingle being AWOL isn't good juju I'd say
In post 1895, Menalque wrote:Also thoughts on titus’ D3 so far being exclusively bad takes?
It's annoying af but I don't think it's scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #168) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That was towards Menalque but okay
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #169) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Definitely no recalibrating today btw
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #170) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1911, Menalque wrote:
In post 1905, Titus wrote:So you think Gamma town is a bad take?

Gamma, Gobble, Alyssa, and Chennis are all probably town.

I want to lynch in Melanque, Chemist (solely bc yesterday), and Gingie.
Oh I actually thought you were pushing gamma for not claiming sooner

Okay, rephrase: everything apart from gamma!town has been an awful take

Also, you’re STILL avoiding giving any actual reasons on your read on me which you’ve been doing since yesterday
Here's the thing

Despite townreading me she's showing some weird moon logic expectations of me

Not scummy but it irks me so
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (isolation #171) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1917, Menalque wrote:
In post 1897, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1894, Menalque wrote:
In post 1892, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don't try to do this rn, but anyone wanna try engaging with me?
Sure, how do you feel about Chen’s catch up, alyssa’s slot in general, chemist’s slot in general, and bingle’s continued absence?
Haven't really looked to hard at Chenn's catchup rn
Alyssa and Chemist both feel like lynchbait
Bingle being AWOL isn't good juju I'd say
In post 1895, Menalque wrote:Also thoughts on titus’ D3 so far being exclusively bad takes?
It's annoying af but I don't think it's scum
Whats the differentiating factor between lynch bait and just scum?

Also what’s your townread on titus based on then?

Titus is a weird one bc I really don’t think she’s been
that
town all game but my top TRs have said she’s town so I’m kind of trusting that
Well lynchbait doesn't preclude scum for me
rn I think they're lynchbait town but again, need to recalibrate

As for Titus honestly the fact she's moon logicking this hard is probably a towntell
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (isolation #172) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1925, Menalque wrote:
In post 1921, Gamma Emerald wrote:for Titus honestly the fact she's moon logicking this hard is probably a towntell
I don’t get this

Town!titus has a reputation for being extremely logical which she amps up herself half the time when she has a chance

So how is her moonlogic-ing indicative of town!her?
She moonlogicks as both alignments

But when she does it as town it's totally off the wall and incomprehensible in the way an eldritch abomination is considered incomprehensible

Versus it feeling stilted as scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (isolation #173) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What does THAT mean?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #174) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1842, Titus wrote:
In post 1841, Gamma Emerald wrote:Then why are you FoSing me for not doing a thing I CLEARLY did?
I'm not. You claimed today. I just never saw day 2. That's all I am saying.

I have you as town based on vc 1.12.
OKay I figured out the disconnect but I'm still upset. You DELIBERATELY asked about who bid on hitman, and I responded as soon as I could. Mena might have a point, this gives me the sense your scumhunting is superficial.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (isolation #175) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1897, Gamma Emerald wrote:Haven't really looked to hard at Chenn's catchup rn
Yeah so as I can tell this is non-existent? He's just been playing in the now as I see it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (isolation #176) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1905, Titus wrote:I want to lynch in Menalque
Why? Also ftfy
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #177) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1927, Ginngie wrote:sorry

I'm not townreading Bingle so I'm wondering if one has reason too
Nope, not really
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #178) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1946, Bingle wrote:SMan - Gamerald
Ninja - Titus
Watcher
BP
RB
Auction Detective (2 Shot) Obscured
Tracker
Neighborizor (2 Shot)

Of these, all of the useful for town options should already have been used, with the exception of BP. If you recieved a role, you should probably claim it.
Alyssa got the ninja iirc
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (isolation #179) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nice to see you doing your best to help solve the game btw
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #180) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Starting the warpath to solve this game:
Alyssa, tell me why your voting patterns shouldn't be scumread
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (isolation #181) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That doesn't matter imo

what does matter is you switching between suicidal and survivalistic at the drop of a hat. That's scum play, straight up.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #182) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Alyssa
Fuck it
. If you're not scum maybe you'll learn a fucking lesson not to do this shit again.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #183) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Act like a scum-chicken with its head cut off.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #184) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1962, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:What the fuck do you expect me to do when you start a heavily biased engagement only to throw the "this thing you did only comes from scum" card when I basically tell you that the reason I'm being lockscummed is stupid in the first place and I that the best way to resolve it is to flip me

At best you're putting on a show, at worst you're trying to look busy to make up for the fact that you don't have anything else to say about it
I could see it as apathetic town somewhat but the change between mindsets is what really makes it look bad
And I was hoping you would give enough reason to not lynch you today so I could focus on other slots. At this point though I’m just going to settle for your lynch and not worry about trying to sort past it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #185) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1976, Titus wrote:
Ninja - Titus
Watcher
BP
RB
Tracker
Neighborizor (2 Shot)

Of these, all of the useful for town options should already have been used, with the exception of BP. If you recieved a role, you should probably claim it.
This is yuck. Only the proscum roles (hitman and ninja) should claim. If Alyssa is town or lynched, outing the BP only serves scum. RB same thing.
In post 1977, Titus wrote:
In post 1964, gobbledygook wrote:
Ninja - Titus
Watcher
BP
RB
Tracker
Neighborizor (2 Shot)

Wait Titus got the Ninja or Alyssa got the Ninja?
Why do you want people to claim their abilities?
Alyssa
Titus please engage with my concerns
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #186) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1937, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1842, Titus wrote:
In post 1841, Gamma Emerald wrote:Then why are you FoSing me for not doing a thing I CLEARLY did?
I'm not. You claimed today. I just never saw day 2. That's all I am saying.

I have you as town based on vc 1.12.
OKay I figured out the disconnect but I'm still upset. You DELIBERATELY asked about who bid on hitman, and I responded as soon as I could. Mena might have a point, this gives me the sense your scumhunting is superficial.
@Titus
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (isolation #187) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hmmm Alyssa may have an interesting idea there...
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #188) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2016, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Oh the roleblocker really is only one shot

Imo they should claim if they used it already
Alright, anti-claim time

Everyone who isn't me and Alyssa (since our money is accounted for) should claim if they do or do not meet both of the following criteria

>earned the roleblocker
>used it

Basically say "yes this describes me" or "no this does not describe me"
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #189) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Town has a certain amount of mislynches to use without losing
stopping kills can give more
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #190) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2037, Bingle wrote:I think Gamma was the one who pointed out 2 saves nets a mislynch. This is objectively true.

1 scumkill in the lynchpool nets the same value.
I think I wasn't the first to suggest that but I made it clearer
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #191) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2041, Ginngie wrote:remember when we all reassured Mena that Alyssa was the lynch lmao
what's the point of this
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”