momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:53 am

Post by momo »

VOTE: Neighborizer

Train Cop is relatively useless as almost everyone is going to want to train their ability.

Honestly, I'm fine with scum retaining their strongman kill. The chances of the NK being protected by the doctor/equivalent role are low and if scum wants to spend an extra XP point on a strongman, that's on them. It would be a waste of XP for them to do so anyway, so we shouldn't waste our public mechanic on blocking it.

Neighborhoods will give us more information and help us get reads and in a came where we can't lynch yet, it's more important that we get town reads than scum reads, especially with the quest mechanic.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:54 am

Post by momo »

*game not came
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by momo »

I would like to clarify that I initially viewed train cop as useless because I didn't realize that every individual had to choose either to train or to use an ability. I thought everyone would be training every night and missed the point of that role. At this point, I wouldn't mind choosing the ability but it isn't my top choice either.

The reason I support neighborizer is because this is a power heavy game. If neighborhoods are created among people that hard townread each other, actions can be coordinated. Of course there is the risk of a scum pocket, but we have to trust everyone to not be unduly influenced by their neighbor(s). Also, the number of scum is limited. If everyone makes a neighborhood, there will be neighborhoods that are only town, creating a strong benefit.

On the disable strongman? Why would you choose this. For scum, to make a strongman kill would be a complete waste of an XP point. N1, there is a 1/12 chance that our doctor correctly protects the night kill. If scum wants to waste their XP on that 1 in 12 chance, let's leave them the rope to hang themselves with. I understand that for some reason, people strong support this option and that my dismissal of the strongman ability might be unpopular, but think it through. Using strongman is strategically incorrect for scum. We shouldn't take away the option, especially when there are two more beneficial alternatives.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by momo »

HURT: Springlullaby
Scummiest attempt to get townread I have seen in a while. I shouldn’t need to explain this vote and won’t because I’m about to sleep, but I’ll write up my thoughts tmmrw after I meta dive spring.

Should be noted that Hectic is taking a very distinct approach to this game...playing in a highly questioning manner. Haven’t played with him before, but I think his slot will prove to be readable by comparing the questioning tone with his recent games.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:18 am

Post by momo »

There should be no concerns about giving scum the power object once we are within a quest. My role is such that once we are within a quest, I can basically get myself confirmed as town through the mod posted leader vote counts. Everyone should join the quest.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by momo »

In post 485, springlullaby wrote:
In post 483, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 482, springlullaby wrote:It also contain a scumslip as I did not know scum had a PT.
?????????????????????????
Did you know scum had daychat?
In post 486, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 485, springlullaby wrote:
In post 483, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 482, springlullaby wrote:It also contain a scumslip as I did not know scum had a PT.
?????????????????????????
Did you know scum had daychat?
Yes.
In post 487, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1, Professor Moriarty wrote:15. All private topics have daytalk. Any private topics are welcome to request a Discord server.
In post 488, springlullaby wrote:
In post 1, Professor Moriarty wrote:15. All private topics have daytalk. Any private topics are welcome to request a Discord server.

It doesn't indicate that scum has a daychat PT.
In post 490, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 488, springlullaby wrote:

It doesn't indicate that scum has a daychat PT.
It says that all PT`s have daytalk.
Mafia have a scum PT in approximately 99% of all games.
The case for spring scum continues to strengthen. Possibly the fakest attempt at a townslip I have ever seen.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by momo »

[tweet][/tweet]
In post 494, Farkset wrote:https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Voyeur

This thing? Hmmm…

Also it seems that springlullaby was genuinely surprised by the daychat here. Her last game, barring alts, is dated 2018 and she was scum in a game without daychat.

-Farkran
Where, in any of spring's posts, do you see anything even close to genuine surprise?
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by momo »

In post 495, springlullaby wrote:I have an upgrade in 1 XP that's why I want leadership btw.
[quote="In post 0each role has an upgrade cost that is between 2 and 4 (and is known to the player).[/quote]

Caught scum
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by momo »

Idk wtf happend to the formatting their, but that's a quote from post 0
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:33 am

Post by momo »

Spring can "deem" me scummy all he wants, but I'm not pledging my vote when there's no clear alternative to spring. Also, there is no way the quest leader should be someone who has made it their goal this entire game to be the leader.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:06 am

Post by momo »

In post 882, Ame wrote:(1) Have you done either of these yet? The meta dives that is.
Went through some of hectic's past games looking for tonal observations. I think that he is town.

(2) Who do you find suspicious other than Spring?
At the moment, I'll say that I find flight scummy as well.

(3) What do you think of the reasoning presented in 454?
It's good logic. I read the Hectic post referenced as a townslip. The case on spring is pretty solid too.

(4) What's the origin of your username? I think of momo from A:TLA. But also of peaches.
It's an abbreviation of a joke with some friends irl.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:36 am

Post by momo »

Apologies for not posting sooner. I ask that you not roleblock me. As people are beginning to doubt my claim that I can prove myself town in quest, I will explain. I'm an adventure who is basically a quest leader double voter. This isn't the kind of role given to scum, which once I use it, proves me town. To prove myself town, there's a simple plan.

One person will be lynched at the end of this day and the remaining 12 will go to the quest. We decide who the leader should be, but then vote for 3 different people, putting 4 votes on each. Whoever I'm voting for (and it will be the person we decide should be the leader) will become the leader.

I'm willing to vote anyone but spring and flight for leader within the quest as I scum read them both.

Thoughts?
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”