unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:42 am

Post by unwnd »

Jake seems unfettered and maybe a bit daft, but I'm not sure if I would call such behavior entirely malicious. The back and forth between you two left me scratching my head more than having concern
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:14 am

Post by unwnd »

This might take a bit of pretext but when I find games are stagnant I start calculating in my head what is possibly causing it. Is it the mafia just waiting? A dejected town? I then try to think about a feasible explanation through dayplay which is basically just a more complicated way of sorting.

And yet in all my recent games that I've played, this one is definitely the hardest. I think you have people who are blatantly obviously town like Fark then you people who are comfortably townie like PP. You go down the list and then you get into preemptively townie (Klick, Skitter), Followed by want them to be townie but not sure (Cakez, Puppy) and then stop. Korg/Klick/TNK/OMGUS/NM/Braveheart all blend and I can't discern their seperate coloring. I know there's probably mafia in there but definitely more town. I've been working a bit backwards in that sense trying to hone into my sensibilities and find trust. I don't think being paranoid and mistrusting is the right play here, but yet there are so many few people who feel all too deserving of my trust.

So where are we now? If any of the people paired in that huge pile have anything they have to say to me or anyone they should do it now. I'm aware of what NM claimed at least but for me personally it doesn't mean much.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by unwnd »

Probably because we aren't doing anything and we have no idea what we wish to happen

As it stands right now, I just want to see a flip and then go off that. I've pretty much discarded my previous thoughts because they seem so far away at this point. If I'm being scumread by that then by all means do it, but I'm confident in my ability to get back into the game and continue to carry Pooky
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by unwnd »

As far as your grit Mena, I've been floated by townreads that have made me complacent, so you coming in and scumreading us is pretty balls
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by unwnd »

Food for thought:

Day 2 started on April 17th. It is now April 27th. That's about 10 days. Now if this were a consistent amount of days, meaning the game was active that whole time? I would feel different. 10 days is a full week of a barren game that I would endlessly check to be disappointed. At some point I just signed up for a newbie (which I just got out of and won as scum, feel free to reference that if you need to), and while I am thrilled by the newfound activity...

I really think we should just lim TNK and move on with our lives. At the very least you can get wagonomics from it even if individually speaking, people aren't really strong. My own read on TNK right now is a bit of whocares, but if he does flip town I have somewhere to go. While me (and pooky) may not be the shining beacon of towniness that we were D1, that doesn't make us any less town for not caring. I am especially spiteful towards games that get into this state and refuse to help the situation, which actually plays into Mena's read about me. Mena, you think I'm scum for being null and not obvtowning for you. That is an effect of the gamestate right now and also somewhat deliberate. I'm willing to go down my list of reads regardless based on recent developments and other fleeting thoughts.
--
I actually had a scumread on your slot Mena and from what I remember you play at a state where anything could set you off. I'm not trying to offend you with that claim, rather I've just seen it a lot from the games I've specced of your scumgame. Here, you're pretty calm and trying to force people to care. That's a decent start but what gives me pause personally is that again, your big advancements so far are S_S/N_M/ and..me? And your reasons are mostly attributed to meta and activity tells. I don't believe that's what is going on here, and it's quite an easy position to make, especially being a fresh replacement.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1305, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1290, unwnd wrote:Probably because we aren't doing anything and we have no idea what we wish to happen

As it stands right now, I just want to see a flip and then go off that. I've pretty much discarded my previous thoughts because they seem so far away at this point. If I'm being scumread by that then by all means do it, but I'm confident in my ability to get back into the game and continue to carry Pooky
uh i feel like this is the pont of teh game where it's *easier* to become more involved and interested, and it's strange to me that you're so disconnected rn
Pooks has been ghosting me for a good bit and I know he has a habit of playing too may games. I will admit a bit of my notcaring extends to his behavior in that regard, but I'm not gonna sit here and bemoan him entirely.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1518 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:16 am

Post by unwnd »

It's nbd, good luck everyone

And sorry Pooky if he cared
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (isolation #7) » Thu May 06, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by unwnd »

Sorry Pooks+Skitter the game flatlined and then I tried to play up my own lack of enthusiasm and it got us limmed
Stop

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”