Mini 2206 - Deja Vu: Perpetual MELO IV - END!

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #206 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #213 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I was like town MVP in the last run of this set-up
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #214 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Anyway I’m not reading 8 pages. What’s happened so far?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #215 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Anyway I’m not reading 8 pages. What’s happened so far?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #238 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=73659

In the last run of this set-up I was killed by scum n1, jus saying
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #291 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 290, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm also done talking about the NM play. It's patently obvious to me that I won't be convincing a majority to go along with it, and I don't think that me getting more and more pissed as I attempt to explain myself on the same points over the next 20 pages is the best thing for thread health.
I am never eliminated day 1, it’s just how things work
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #711 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Y'all post too much, how am I supposed to scumhunt like this?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1060 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

43 pages
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1297 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think notscience is town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1596 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1684 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Nacho wagon seems weirdly sticky
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1727 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Momrangal
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1771 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

But I'm town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1791 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Scum are going all out to get 2-0 and put us on the back foot for the rest of the game, there’s at least 1, probably 2 scum already on me here, if I were scum I would 100% have been the sacrifice
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1843 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1797, Iverson wrote:
In post 1791, Not_Mafia wrote:Scum are going all out to get 2-0 and put us on the back foot for the rest of the game, there’s at least 1, probably 2 scum already on me here, if I were scum I would 100% have been the sacrifice
Name names.
Disaster, infinity and cakez
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1847 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think you're town and Salsa is pretty transparent, cakez whole trajectory is pretty disgusting, he makes posts with a lot of words and looks like he's solving but his conclusions are always so surface level and obvious
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1850 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Do you disagree sir?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1854 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1851, Iverson wrote:
In post 1847, Not_Mafia wrote:cakez whole trajectory is pretty disgusting, he makes posts with a lot of words and looks like he's solving but his conclusions are always so surface level and obvious
Is there a difference to you when Cakez is town?

It's weird that you didn't comment on either of Infinity or DC.
I did, I called them scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1856 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1815, SirCakez wrote:Could see (DC, Iverson, Mom, NM)
With there being some bussing of NM here for obvious reasons
This is just general consensus, non-controversial reads
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1857 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1855, SirCakez wrote:I find it suspicious that NM is even showing up here
He didn't give a shit when he was perpetually on the table for miselim in Popcorn
In popcorn I get to go pewpewpew
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1859 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1858, notscience wrote:The plot thickens
Any thoughts?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1866 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1862, Iverson wrote:I'm ready to vote notscience Day 3 purely for 199, which went out of his way to demonstrate to Nacho what he was thinking about Nacho and had really lackluster takes elsewhere, and today's start.

Infinity is weird because I hate posts like 99 and 102 but LOVE 97 so much that I'd hard bet on the slot being town. I tried to not read too much into the Leafeon interactions even though I really, really want to like how Leafeon got defensive.
This is the sort of post that's missing from cakez, going against the grain, offering up specific thoughts, cakez just wants to stay in the background whilst still being 'active' without rocking the boat, scum probably have him planned as a sacrifice night 3 or 4
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1867 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1865, Iverson wrote:
In post 111, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:
In post 110, Infinity 324 wrote:@salsa Yeah, it usually takes a couple games before I get a good handle on someone's play.

@eevelutions Who's leafeon and who's glaceon
glace didn't want me to say but i already made it really obvious on accident

leaf is mist and glace is beeboy

pleasure to make your acquaintance

~leaf
In post 113, Leafeon and Glaceon wrote:
In post 112, Infinity 324 wrote:Hi!

VOTE: leafeon

You don't feel like the town!mist I know so far
i haven't gotten focused on this game yet since i've been busy most of the day

generally that's the reason for a discrepancy

~leaf
Hey Not_Mafia, what do you think of this sequence?
Not much, I don't know mist
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1870 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Is Leafeon and Glaceon PETA? There’s too many replacements to keep track of
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1871 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yeah it probably makes infinity look a bit better but the usefulness of interactions on this game is diluted given the nature of the set-up
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1905 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1902, Iverson wrote:Do you think he's a brick left on a keyboard?
Finally my secret identity has been exposed
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1906 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1902, Iverson wrote:Dude is smarter than both of us put together
Nope, try again
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1914 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

notscience is town here, he's not good at faking tone as scum and is immediately readable, cakez should be today's elim
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1985 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1937, Venus Fly Trap wrote:
In post 1847, Not_Mafia wrote:I think you're town and Salsa is pretty transparent, cakez whole trajectory is pretty disgusting,
he makes posts with a lot of words and looks like he's solving but his conclusions are always so surface level and obvious
no
Yes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2007 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Cool, vote cakez
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2021 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I give full permission for anyone to hammer cakez
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2204 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2170, Iverson wrote:I scumread NM because he's intentionally curbing his interactions with players. He said 3 scum were on his wagons, gave an okayish reason for Cakez, and peaced despite keeping tabs on thread.

I realize he's NM but I feel there's a reason he's not getting into it with my slot or others over this.
Over what? I woke up to like 6 pages and skipped them
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2207 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2205, Iverson wrote:Any thoughts on any other pages or is this the best you can do?

Why is bulge a wagon, I haven't read anything regarding bulge, I forgot he was even in the game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2337 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why does everyone know prism but me?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2340 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

tl;dr
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2404 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2396, The Bulge wrote:wasnt feeling it at all yesterday, will try again today

iverson fuck off.
You could always self vote to get yourself out of the game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2519 (isolation #36) » Sun May 02, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2520 (isolation #37) » Sun May 02, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2518, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2513, notscience wrote:I’ll vote either and am following Bork

But unsubstantiated shade on both of the wagons while not suggesting an alternative is lolsy
I like the NM wagon I'm not shading both. I just think there are probably scum on board.
There's 4 scum so this is meaningless, more non-content from cakez
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2521 (isolation #38) » Sun May 02, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2518, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2513, notscience wrote:I’ll vote either and am following Bork

But unsubstantiated shade on both of the wagons while not suggesting an alternative is lolsy
I like the NM wagon I'm not shading both. I just think there are probably scum on board.
There's 4 scum so this is meaningless, more non-content from cakez
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2522 (isolation #39) » Sun May 02, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2506, Kismet wrote:bulge what is your stance on NM at this moment?
NM same Q to you on bulge
I want cakez eliminated
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2524 (isolation #40) » Sun May 02, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lmao what? It’s a given that scum bus in this set-up
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2527 (isolation #41) » Sun May 02, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2525, SirCakez wrote:so what's your point? your initial comment was pointless. i was responding to notsci asserting that I was shading both wagons and not offering an alternative and you come in here like "hurr durr meaningless comement"
Notsci is right

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”