fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #6517 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 6499, Spiffeh wrote:I have to say

Penguin_Alien, you played VERY WELL this game. I'm sad you felt overshadowed by Cabd at points because you really redeemed your slot in my eyes and I felt the most seen by you specifically (Cabd read me well too but I felt really good about the PA head from jump).

I should have listened to you like every day

Sorry
Agree!

And it was a great pleasure playing with you again, once I got past tenet stress disorder. I don't think I would have worked through it without the mid-day-one wincon adjustment and your role claim.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #6518 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by fferyllt »

This was a super enjoyable player list, and it's always a special pleasure to play in (or mod) a game that needs no replacements. Both sides stuck with it and pushed through a lot of angst that takes a toll on game joy.

Grats, notsci, Bulge, Ceph and STD.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #6547 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:46 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 6546, ArcAngel9 wrote:Don’t suggest anyone to replace out. It against site rules.
that rule is for ongoing games. post-game critique is not covered by the rule. And I think it's quite fair and even helpful to suggest that if you ever again feel so angry about a game that you play anti-wincon/gamethrow for WHATEVER reason, that you'd be doing yourself a favor (you won't have a reputation for gamethrowing that might mean getting WOTC'd out of player lists) and a favor to the rest of the players. It cheapened the scum team's win and it directly harmed your team.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #6551 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:54 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 6550, ArcAngel9 wrote:every town player fucked up this game not me alone.
Nobody's saying you were the only fuck up. Misreads and pushing town players as scum happens. It's part of the game however uncomfortable and unfortunate it may be. It happened to me, even after I claimed and suggested I not be alive long enough to be demonized.

Some definitely had better reads than I did. After your attempted me-hammer, I stopped scumreading you and I wish more of town had seen that for what it was.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #6553 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 6552, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 6551, fferyllt wrote:
In post 6550, ArcAngel9 wrote:every town player fucked up this game not me alone.
Nobody's saying you were the only fuck up. Misreads and pushing town players as scum happens. It's part of the game however uncomfortable and unfortunate it may be. It happened to me, even after I claimed and suggested I not be alive long enough to be demonized.

Some definitely had better reads than I did. After your attempted me-hammer, I stopped scumreading you and I wish more of town had seen that for what it was.
Exactly my point. Just because someone had a wet dream about some corrupter theory on me. Rest of the town gone blind, there was no thought about the fact that it is possible that spieffh could be wrong. I was screaming aloud that why wouldn’t I won’t say if I am corrupted especially when I was told that it would be bad for town, Instead of eliminating who they thought of being scum they all jumped on wagon. It is like - Eyes can’t see when brain is dead
I do hope you at least take the cautions about playing in a way that looks blatantly anti-wincon to heart.

That's really all I have to say, aside from feeling like you've dumped on people from a glass house during the postgame.

Idic

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”