131 Boca Del Infierno! Brain Meats EXPLODEded!

jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:03 am

Post by jediknight »

well friends and neighbors...

Just thought I'd say hello...I'm on page two of ten. I will post something more concrete later on today.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:41 pm

Post by jediknight »

I'm having more trouble than usual getting through the thread. I am still here and I will get it read. Just wanted to update you all...you deserve a more active player than my predecessor apparently was.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:38 pm

Post by jediknight »

I thought I was getting this until the lyrics and quotes started. Now I'm not so sure. Why the trust of Vraak Fuldu? His posts seem rather ominous to me.

Clue me in to what's going on with a general recap. Put it in your own words so I can understand. Pretend I'm less than a genius (shouldn't be too hard for some of you that know me. Do we trust the gibberish speaker or not???
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:45 pm

Post by jediknight »

Well...my head hurts...my eyes are strained and I really don't know any more than I did.

I never saw a post where Vraak actually claimed Giles. He claimed british and wearing glasses. Which somone pointed out as being two possibilities. Seems to easy to me. I have no buffy knowledge but this is just something I wanted to point out. He is quoting Giles but that doesn't mean much. And he says he knows exactly what happened and something about two things coming together. Peanut butter and chocolate? Care to explain whats goin on?

Notes...I want one!!! The first note appears to mean that someone isn't who they appear to be. Anyone on the show have a multiple personality or a duel something or other? I read about Glory and Ben? Who are they?

What I'd really like to see is theories. What does everyone else think? And anyone got a good site for me to bone up on the buffyverse?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:56 am

Post by jediknight »

Bummer...I come in when the weirdness starts...just my luck. I would say that it's important to see if FD can vote as well.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:31 am

Post by jediknight »

He can vote...but will it be counted? That's the question...

No one is really springing to mind as scummy. I am interested to hear a little more from Zoneace. If he's still voting Vraak and we're all so sure that Vraak is Giles which is most likely pro-town, then whats the reasoning? I must admit, while I can't really put my finger on why that Vraak is suspicious (I suppose you could read confusing here as well). We haven't heard from Pbug in a while either.

I keep having the quote from the movie Ghostbusters going through my head...the part where they have gozer and zuul and say "we gotta get these two together" Didn't willow turn evil for a while? Just wondering from someone with more show knowledge than me.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:04 am

Post by jediknight »

So wait? Does that mean that Buffy if olio is indeed buffy has lost her powers for the rest of the time? That doesn't bode well if that's the case.

PLEASE don't make us all talk in iambic pentameter...I don't have the brain function to be that creative. LOL

I'm really confused. But anyway, just so you know I will be out of town starting this evening until Sunday. I will catch up then. I hope that some of you with better minds than I can figure out what's going on.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:09 am

Post by jediknight »

I walk this land befuddled.

LOL...I thought about posting a poem or limmerick of some sort but lack the brainpower! I also wonder what killing PBug does to the town. With him essentially bandwagoning himself voting patterns will not tell us much.

We can lynch PBug who at this point is the most questionable or we can go into night with no lynch. I HATE to do the latter. So I am prepared to vote tomorrow unless something else happens.

So why FOS on Zoneace Olio? I'm really not getting a decent read on anyone. I'd really like to hear from those that are. What am I missing?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:59 am

Post by jediknight »

I still think that KingE is our best choice. We don't know if this wears off and we don't honestly know if he can only inject once. He seems to be pretty set on convincing us that the injection is a one time thing. How do we know that he isn't injecting Olio every night? If that's the case then it's totally like Olio said:
olio wrote: Because if it can, then PBuG/KingEnigma needs to inject me again if he want's to win the game.
In my mind, we lynch KingE and see if Olio gets his night choice back tomorrow. I just don't buy that this injection is a one time thing.

unvote (if I am voting!) Vote KingE
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:11 am

Post by jediknight »

Sorry people...real life is kicking my @ss totally. We're moving and the deadline just got moved up ten days. To say that I've been hauling, packing, working, eating and sleeping for the last ten days would be an understatement. I've even been skimping on the sleeping. :cry:

I still can't get past the idea that Pbug (now KingE) could be injecting Olio (Buffy) each night. Didn't the serum wear off after a while in the show? I mean that's what I hear...

To be safe I imagine that killing a "proclaimed neutral" to see if we can get Buffy's powers back would be my choice. Thoughts?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:20 pm

Post by jediknight »

I'm here...I just don't have alot to say. I've posted the same thing about four times (about KingE) and no one really seems to want to comment on the possibility that he is hitting Buffy every night (lucky guy :mrgreen: ). Perhaps I should have asked to be replaced...but my ego doesn't allow me to do it...I honor my committments.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:54 am

Post by jediknight »

I did 15 days of packing and moving in five days. I'm just getting back to the land of the living. Bare with me for about another five hours if you could.

Geez...the only people that have ever made me feel more wanted were the fanny mae people about my college loans!!!
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:21 am

Post by jediknight »

Guess now would be as good of time as any to role claim for me considering my conditions have been met. The note is from me.

I'm Willy the bartender. I choose two players each night...if one of them is the scum godfather, then the other one gets a note saying so. Last night I picked mathcam and SubtleTactix.

So I am comfortable at this point to
Vote: Tactix
I'm sorry for not being around much...I'm trying to get my cable internet reconnected after the move and have been using my mom's 28.8 connection. Man...I'm learning I've been TOTALLY spoiled. :mrgreen:
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:48 am

Post by jediknight »

That's true Zone. Since I got into this game I've been watching and reading about Buffy. It's really interesting stuff...can't believe I didn't watch it the first time around. Willy gets beat up by the scooby gang more often than not. But most of the time his actions are helpful to the forces of good. Even against his normal alligiences.

First off, my role "fluff" (you know...the stuff that I can't really quote lol) says that the gang ain't very nice to me in front of my customers. I look for the godfather role and share it with someone else (anonomously and cowardly now that I think about it!) Bartenders learn all sorts of juicy stuff and don't have much qualms about passing it on.

Second, Snyder is considered an antagonist on the show. Yet he was pro-town in this game. The game doesn't necessarily follow the show.

We got us a godfather...the question is what do we do with him? I stick with my vote.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:37 pm

Post by jediknight »

The second night I targetted Vraak and Zoneace. Mostly cause Vraak was the most cleared person in my mind at the time and Zoneace seemed to have more information about what was going on than the rest of us. I still don't trust him... but I agree that Mathcam should consider claiming.

Night one my predecessor targetted Doomcow and Silgado. I'm not all that sure why.

As for Subtletactix... My vote is staying right there. I have no reason to question that my night choice would be wrong. And the fact that you keep slingshotting between Zoneace and Mathcam being scum suggest that you are trying to get all of us to concentrate on anyone but you. We've spotted you godfather there's no doubt in my mind.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:10 am

Post by jediknight »

While I suppose that might be true Zoneace, my ideas are a little different. I can't justify voting someone that vague accusations of scumminess have been made against when I have a concrete result in Tactix.

Mathcam got my note. If he was scum then why would he announce getting a note about Tactix? No one but me knew my night abilities and he was the one that announced the note not me. That doesn't ring very true to your ideas and generalities at this point. It's like pulling teeth getting information from you and you could very well be making it all up.

All it does in my mind is add an extra amount of
FOS: Zoneace
to my vote of the godfather. So either way, I wanna vote off the godfather and if you still feel that mathcam is scummy then we can take him out tomorrow. I'm personally starting to think that it's you and tactix honestly.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:24 pm

Post by jediknight »

I think that by finding Tactix I could have been the action that got him lynched. It makes sense. He was outed by the note I sent to Mathcam. Regardless of whether or not he was lynched for that reason in the end it still happened.

I don't trust Vraak one bit at this point. What the heck was that he just did? Jailbait? Interesting way to shift focus from himself. He might be Giles but he really hasn't been all that helpful or forthcoming. Most of his notes have been more confusing than anything and clouded the town's mind. I'm confident enough to
vote: vraak
. Can you honestly point to one time in the thread that he has been helpful??? There was one thing that happened last night that was pretty curious... I got prodded for a night choice. Figured I would go neutral like KE did.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:53 pm

Post by jediknight »

Man...you're right about one thing...if this is how you do endgame's then your end games really do suck. I'd urge someone to unvote at this point...it could be a huge mistake.

I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't see that your "powers" haven't done a hill of beans at any point in this game. Seems like more than enough reason to vote you to me.

I outed a Godfather...what have you done for us lately Vraak? As far as Zoneace's plan, he really wasn't all that consistant with his plans either yesterday. Today he comes out with lynch either jedi or vraak cause then it would be 1 v 3 tomorrow? Why is he so sure about that? It could be 2 v 2 tomorrow. Notice he glossed over that possibility? And the fact that you would trust him in this lunacy is all the more scary.

For what it's worth I turned in Olio and Mathcam for my night choices. I don't know if the line from the night scene has anything to do with that...but I'm assuming Cam didn't get a note last night or he would have said something.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:24 pm

Post by jediknight »

vraak wrote: I'm confused, but the consensus seems to lie with Jedi at this juncture, so, whatever.
The consensus comes from one person? Mathcam said he was more suspicious of you. And Zoneace says he's still suspicious of you but he'd vote me. No word from FD at this point. Hardly a consensus Vraak. Sounds like trying to get a last minute bandwagon to me. Then vraak...you vote me but then just as suddenly unvote. Zoneace comes on and says that he will investigate you tomorrow. You immediately jump back on the bandwagon of me. This suggests two things to me.
1) You're working with Zoneace as a scum and want to make it look good (which I don't buy...Zoneace is the most confirmed innocent in my mind)
2) You know that if you get a quick lynch on me today then you can night kill Zoneace and claim that you were framed by the scum cause he SAID you were his night target. In Zone's own words he can either protect himself or investigate but not both right? (This seems the most likely choice in my mind.)

Can I ask what makes you confident enough to vote me Zoneace? Is it cause Willy is "evil" in the show? So were several of the confirmed non-scummies in this game if you look. My note to mathcam clarified your result on Tactix...perhaps the godfather had to be targetted in both ways to be lynched?

I still have some doubt about Xander as well. Things just don't add up there...but I really think that Vraak is our best choice at this point.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:02 pm

Post by jediknight »

okay...my bad...that discussion was pages ago... You are of course correct about that. But he can still kill you before (while) you investigate....that was my point. And interestingly enough he's already laid the seeds of a possible lynchee for tomorrow in Mathcam with his "A-HA" post of late...freudian slip indeed...

He did end the day yesterday after the case against Tactix was abundantly made with little chance of him talking us out of it...and he ended it with:
vraak wrote:Fine, but if this is endgame, I sue.
Casting the deciding vote is a pretty good way to cast suspicion elsewhere especially if you KNOW (or think you know) that your godfather has a pretty good chance of not being lynchable.

The only other problem is that from what I can gather (and I'm not going back and reading 21 pages of text!) Vraak conveniently lost his night powers early on. Mathcam confirmed that he got the note that I generated about Tactix. And I agree...Cam is pretty high up there on the confirmed innocent list.

Why are you so sure that FD is Xander? And why does that mean he is not scum? The only thing that darkens my view of you is that you seem to keep INSISTING that things in this game are like the show....even when it has been proved false. While I think that there is a good chance that Vraak is the final scum and we will win...your sureity of FD might end up hurting us.

Plus I'm trying to figure out why I got to make a night choice last night... I wish I'd have night choiced Vraak instead of olio.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:25 pm

Post by jediknight »

I didn't really understand...thanks for explaining it. I still think that Vraak is our best choice out of everyone but the more I think about the prod I got last night the more I realize that it's very important that I live another day. I'll explain more after I get permission. It all hinges on some stuff I thought was fluff but could be more...

Damn...it's very AM...must sleep now...
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:00 am

Post by jediknight »

I was listening to everything you had to say...you told me that I couldn't vote lynch for you, mathcam or FD. I didn't! :lol: :mrgreen:
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:44 pm

Post by jediknight »

You got to admit it was a well-played game for the mafia. A quick lynch yesterday is what we needed and we played it to perfection. I'm glad that I got to be a part of it and also survived to the end. Well played Tactix and Mathcam! Way to take one for the team Tactix.

I'd like to know what happened on a previous night to Tactix. And could Vraak have made us all have to post in Iambic pentameter?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:54 pm

Post by jediknight »

We didn't claim to be anyone that we weren't...we just fudged a little on the leanings and you filled in the extra with Cam.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:58 pm

Post by jediknight »

OOO...does that qualify us for an award???

I really want an award...

Since Willow can't post roles should we post roles?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:04 pm

Post by jediknight »

I think bringing people back to life and multiple investigative roles are a pretty good start.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:14 pm

Post by jediknight »

Well I was only here for half of it but Pbug hitting Olio early didn't help the town any.

Your results made perfect sense...even though they were a bit cryptic. Your result told that Tactix was cordelia/jasmine but the focus was on how closely this would follow the show and not what willow might do with it.

The bringing back to life thing could have been more useful if not for some awesome strategy on who to target by the scum.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:22 pm

Post by jediknight »

I'd be interested to see mathcam's role. Just to see willow's reasoning.

Yeah, our gameplan by last night got pretty wild! We had plans of claiming that Jasmine/Cordelia's godmother powers had transferred to Xander. I gotta post this cause I thought it was pretty good. Here was the post that was aluded to when I said that I had reason to believe that I needed to live through the night.

I have a theory about why I got to make my night choice even after it seemed I should have been neutralized. And it involves FD at this point...plus your note to him about tactix.
Guess I'm dead either way... I suspect a transfer of power. You targetted Tactix to FD right? And the note came through...the way it was written. Very cryptic...even you admitted it. I targetted tactix and Cam...the result was about the blood of tactix giving up a truth. But what truth? I just figured it was Willows having a flair for dramatics.
Then I got mod prodded last night... I was trying to get a clarification ... and I got it finally. I can quote from the PM cause part was like the notes previously. It said:
"Xander: memory of your lips makes my blood run cold
Cordelia:I'm never going to get the chance to tell Xander that I love him.
Buffy: Cordelia's reverted to form."
I submitted Olio cause he was buffy and the last person mentioned...and cam cause he seemed to be my best choice for a fellow townie. Olio died...and was clear...but your investigation of Tactix went to FD...Xander. I think that it's entirely possible that the power could have shifted. That's why I'm leary of FD... And your insistance that this game follow the show so closely scares me for that reason.

Then I was going to say that I had targetted FD and Mathcam and watched the response. We really didn't know what to expect this morning.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:25 pm

Post by jediknight »

Alot of our night conversation was about how we could use your knowledge of the show to our advantage Zoneace. :wink: :mrgreen:
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:39 pm

Post by jediknight »

That's one of the examples that cam mentioned...you were at best by that time a neutral lynch. With all the strong pro-town claims out there we had to weed out who we could. If I recall we did spend a little time trying to decide if it was the best play so feel loved!
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:28 am

Post by jediknight »

I say well done Willows...it was fun and you did an excellent job. Each time I considered my role it went to the cop concept. Bartenders hear all and know all right? I started with the idea that Willy could target two people and "overhear" a conversation that I would then report. Then Tactix or Cam...I forget which one...suggested that notes would fit into what had been done before. It was a stretch cause I would have to always "send" my note to the same person instead of getting the result myself or sending it to another player. We honestly expected Tactix not to be lynched. What was the thing that happened previously???

When he suggested that either Vraak or myself be lynched I did what I had to do to try and save myself. That's when I suggested that I had a reason that living through the night would be a good thing. I was expecting Zoneace to suggest that I send the note to him but apparently I didn't really fool him I guess. FD made the lynch before I had to elaborate and it all worked out.

Good game everyone! Willow...you're tops!
And I'm spent...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”