Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 2756, Lukewarm wrote:Phone posting is terrible

I am not fixing it.

(wait until he finds out 90% of my posting comes from a phone)
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3771 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:14 am

Post by notscience »

In post 3756, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I guess I could track Dunn again and Wheme could rolecop him so there's no way for scum to kill both of us, but if it's Dunn-Wheme-Luke that would be awkward. Thing is I really TR Luke and he is confirming Wheme's result. It's possible that Dunn-Wheme-x is a team and the rolecop is scum maybe. Gotta look at the anon votes
If only we had a role that could confirm Dun targeted them

It seems like bad practice to waste a Tracker shot like this.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5394 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 5388, DrippingGoofball wrote:What could my role have done, since I never got to use it?
The mod posted it in the post with all of our roles-

-Momon - (Create a false identity) - This will make the user ascetic for the phase. If they would die, instead there will be a 'fake' flip of Momon, who was Pandora's Actor, and the player will not be dead.
-Splat - (Show your strength) - The start of the next day phase will not begin as normal. Instead, all players will be asked to submit a vote via PM for an additional elim before the day starts. The mafia thread will be locked for this.
-Sasuga Ainz Sama - (Just as planned) - The start of the next day phase will not begin as normal. Instead, all players will be asked to submit a vote via PM for who they think the elim will be in this day phase. Any players who choose correctly will get a hood.
-Swords of Darkness – (Making friends) – At the start of the day Ainz will receive a Day X 1-Shot Neighbouriser Combined Recursive Inventor: During day X, you may PM the mod targeting a player to add them to a neighbourhood and simultaneously grant them a usage of this ability. Any player using this ability will add their target to the same topic. If Unwnd is alive, Unwnd will be added to the PT regardless of who is initially targeted.

The one you used gave us the vote that caught scum super off guard on the awful manatee wagon, so you did succeed!

Good game, you genuinely were my favorite poster day one.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”