She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 10, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 9, House wrote:
Hard claim compulsive self-targeting friendly neighbor.

I confirm my claim.
I actually cc this
Did we just get Taly fever or something?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 46, House wrote:
In post 17, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 15, House wrote:@Titus: I'm pleased to see you're town this game
Please don't spend the entire game trying to figure out the same about me, so we can work together.

Kthx.
VOTE: House
Silly.

The last thing I'm going to do as scum is draw Titus' attention.
You draw my attention by breathing.

Anyway

I submitted
Combined Rolecop, Loyal Neighborizer and Loyal Doctor Traitor
Combined Disloyal Universal Backup and Encryptor
Combined Personal Alien Mailman

I didn't submit an alignment preference. I wanted to be easy on the mod while desiring a wacky role setup.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 52, Taly wrote:
In post 49, House wrote:
In post 48, Taly wrote:House darling, do you try to get my attention as scum?
I dunno, I'm not intimidated by you.
That's good, I guess. :( I'm not sScArWy?
Taly, you're an influencer. Everyone wants to copy you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by Titus »

@Scoripous, What roles in your joat? That's a bit confusing.

Btw VOTE: Meg

She's evil. I am not sure whether mastina's plan works but it's at least a good RVS.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #63 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 61, House wrote:
In post 57, Enchant wrote:Everyone submitting so fucked mafia roles, i think even my town picks can't fight them in absurdity.
You should see my submissions for town.
I'd ask but town rolefisher was not an option.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #65 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 64, Taly wrote:i should be logged off at the moment but i need emotional catharsis after stream-of-consciousness posting here

titus
, what do you think of my accruing wagon?
Letting it go for now. Too early to comment one way or the other. I like Meg for scum much more than you based on the replies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 69, House wrote:
In post 67, Galron wrote:I submitted

Town: 2-shot bulletproof gunsmith
Mafia: Loud Alien, 2-shot Strongman

no preference
Should I assume you're telling the truth?
It's an odd way to answer but I don't know if odd is scummy or not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 81, Taly wrote:I forgot how to get scumread, used to be so easy.
This thread dynamic is wierd. I'm used to people paranoid FoSing me due to Titus must have preferred scum (see the last great idea thing I was in with Wisdom). Instead, we have people fighting over an N0 inno on me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 124, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll wait for Titus' opinion before turning that vote into a tunnel though.
Great. I've been trying to actively avoid rulespec and just use reactions for reads. :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #129 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 23, mastina wrote:For instance, if we have 12/13 or so claim they submitted town preference, then that means that everyone who submitted scum preference probably got it and some of them lied.

In contrast, if we have 6/13 or so claim they submitted mafia preference, then that means that everyone who submitted town preference probably got it.

There's zero downsides to this. I
This is not 100% accurate. The analysis is skewed towards those who preferred scum but doesn't lock them in. The threat of eliminating people who claim they prefer scum would possibly cause town to lie. I wouldn't have included that threat.

However, there's zero reason to not out scum submissions. We can do some magic d2 or d3 with that.
In post 95, mastina wrote:For the record, I AM keeping a list of preferences, roles, etc., and I'll be sharing after everyone has chimed in.

I've not gone through the effort of developing proper reads yet but my initial thoughts are there's a high chance of 1-2 scum in {MegAzumarill, CheekyTeeky} here, so:
VOTE: CheekyTeeky
I'll have more thoughts as well.

Can we do Meg first?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 127, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 113, Taly wrote:
In post 98, CheekyTeeky wrote:Also I hope noone claimed their mafia roles because mastina is on a big ol' fishing trip today.
Idk man if people roleclaimed it heavily skews scum on their part unless they submitted that role for both alignment and aren't giving the full story which they likely shouldn't in this case.

:shifty:
I was dumb and submitted 2/3 roles that could be either alignment which is saying too much already I guess. Good news is I got the 1/3.
Wait y'all didn't submit 6 roles?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #168 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 153, House wrote:
In post 151, MegAzumarill wrote:Otherwise doesn't give any info so it's a mute point
moot*
Must back away from the pocket of correct legal jargon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #169 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 141, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 102, House wrote:3 way tie.

One of these wagons are on scum. Wouldn't be surprised if two are, considering the desperate votes on me.
This post strikes me wrong. How can votes be desperate when there's nothing causing a reaction of desperation at this point of the game. It's like a discredit/shade two for one combo and clearly quite out of context thus disingenuous.

I don't see the need for town to make exaggerated posts like this.

I also don't understand the suspicion on meg so if someone could use words that would be appreciated.
The desperation of the other players is proportional to the game situational ego of the player.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #170 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 165, MegAzumarill wrote:They were probably rejected for not being normal

Claim your scum roles that were rejected anyway
Here's a rejected scumrole.

Add the word maybe to every result.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #171 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by Titus »

On a more serious note, I struggle to believe how any normal role can be rejected.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #172 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:18 pm

Post by Titus »

Well I mean broken and/or unfun things sure. "Doomed" I'd reject.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #210 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Titus »

Mastina, let's talk about Galron for a bit. Galron makes perfect sense as a Meg partner. He says next to nothing about Yume's posting but votes anyway. That feels like an obvious attempt to eliminate LHF rather than a serious push on scum.

I actually like Yume voting Cheeky and acknowledge she will vanish. I can use that to reaffirm some reads I am developing, if things go like I expect. If Yume hadn't acknowledged, this would be another post entirely.

I like mastina for town, while this isn't out of her scumrange, this reminds me of the game where we were masons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #211 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Titus »

Oh and scorpious is town bc mindmeld.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #213 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Titus »

Who?

Oh EXTREME VLA TOMORROW AT 11:30 PST UNTIL SUNDAY.

~Mama
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #215 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Titus »

Cheeky at least has something to work with outside setup spec. Meg's vote on mastina is reactionary. I don't know how Meg feels aside from objecting to townreads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #226 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by Titus »

100% disagree on mastina's mech being spot on. I think mastina skews balance towards town. I don’t agree with her reasoning half the time but I strongly feel this is town mastina and you're BoPing her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #239 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 237, Scorpious wrote:
In post 226, Titus wrote:100% disagree on mastina's mech being spot on. I think mastina skews balance towards town. I don’t agree with her reasoning half the time but I strongly feel this is town mastina and you're BoPing her.
With the feeling it all comes from town, do you think the logic is off here since you sometimes disagree with the reasoning?
Yes. mastina's going on the assumption that everyone who rolled scum submitted a preference for being scum when there's a random mechanic and a balancing involved. That being said, her idea wasn't all useless. People would find it difficult to come up with even more scumroles than they submitted, but there is always the chance of honesty. It's either a way to give us setup information or force scum to lie.

Cheeky is starting from the assumption that mastina's never wrong in her mechanics and it colors that read and the Meg read. The only thing Meg has done has been to oppose mastina. Because Cheeky assumes that mastina can never be wrong, Cheeky naturally TRs Meg for "standing up to scum" (that also ignores the remote S v S possibility that the fight is staged to give Meg something to talk about).

There's nothing in Meg's ISO that feels town. Galron nakedly going after LHF when a wagon forms on her is scummy. This is opposed to Cheeky outright, and incorrectly, defending Meg.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #241 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 238, mastina wrote:It seems like it can be basically precisely that actually.

It's not certain.

But it's very likely.
"Penciled in" language. The mod could then do whatever for the sake of balance while keeping mafia people highest.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #243 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 242, Taly wrote:
titus
, tell me if this is a bad reason to hesitate on
meg
but uh

does newer scum double down on shutting off mech discussion?

i can see a reality where
meg
is coming from a town POV but explaining this outright seems rolefishy
It's something I did as newer scum and it used to be an indicator of scum before setups got to be so complex. Players would exclusively talk about mechanics as a way to avoid scumhunting. Cheeky is a smidge after that time but mastina and I aren't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #245 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 244, Taly wrote:i agree, i used to do that as scum tbh, just interesting to see that in a newer player.

hmmmmm

i will be frank, meg is a null PR read, should that dissuade me D1?
No. It should never dissuade you, and especially not in a setup where everyone has submitted a PR. Unless scum are being heavily bussed, they are unlikely to claim VT. Doubly so when we have plenty of roleblock suggestions.

Just play it by reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #254 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 249, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 239, Titus wrote:Cheeky naturally TRs Meg for "standing up to scum" (that also ignores the remote S v S possibility that the fight is staged to give Meg something to talk about).
I don't know why you presume to understand my reads. I townread both Meg and Enchant from page 1 because contrary to popular belief, the way someone enters the game can be ai. I do not and never have townread someone simply for scumreading the same slot as me.
I absolutely agree that how someone enters the thread can be AI. If you look at the last dance game, I had literally almost perfect reads by the time I died. I had one town/scum wrong. There's certain things that can be AI. Certain tones that are scummy.

I think you believe that you're townreading Meg for that reason, but there's no scumhunting in Meg's entry and thus no basis for a townread there. I feel you're projecting a reason to townread Meg rather than actually having one. I think you're acting in good faith but succumbing to cognitive biases.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #255 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Also, if I don't see action from certain slots while I'm gone tomorrow, I'm going to get very annoyed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #283 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 277, House wrote:
In post 276, Enchant wrote:quarantee she is not mafia in this game
No such thing as a guarantee.
In post 278, Enchant wrote:
In post 277, House wrote:
In post 276, Enchant wrote:quarantee she is not mafia in this game
No such thing as a guarantee.
If you read how alignments roll in this game, it's quarantee.
House, it's a quarantee not a guarantee. Enchant must quarantine for 5 days if wrong on mastina's alignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #295 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Titus »

Scorpious and zefiend, you guys are possibly metaing me after a long break. Any meta on or after September 2nd 2019 is bad. My whole personality shifted. I know neither of you appeared to reach conclusions, so I wanted to mention this before you did. Bad reads with good intent can royally screw reads as players are interconnected.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #296 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Titus »

*on or before September
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #297 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:40 am

Post by Titus »

I'm out for the day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #405 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Titus »

Catching up now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #406 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 304, Taly wrote:hmm actually

i want to hear about that
scorp
read
In post 305, Taly wrote:also does
yume
just bus as scum?
Scorp vote feels like a chainsaw. Maybe I was wrong on Cheeky and it's Meg Galron Cheeky.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #407 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 328, Greeting wrote:
In post 295, Titus wrote:Scorpious and zefiend, you guys are possibly metaing me after a long break. Any meta on or after September 2nd 2019 is bad. My whole personality shifted. I know neither of you appeared to reach conclusions, so I wanted to mention this before you did. Bad reads with good intent can royally screw reads as players are interconnected.
While re-reading the thread, this piqued my attention. Why would you need to pre-announce this when it hasn't so far been an issue?
I'm a big believer in having facts right. An innocent but incorrect read can throw off everything. Being right on me as town for wrong reasons mean those wrong reasons can affect reads and how people treat me. How I react to people and how people react to me has changed since that date. I cannot go back before then.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #408 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 330, House wrote:
In post 326, Greeting wrote:
In post 315, House wrote:
In post 301, Greeting wrote:
In post 298, House wrote:
In post 281, Greeting wrote:@
House
, can you answer ?
Perhaps, if you're not so vague.

I'm at work, I don't have time to chase down what that question is referring to.
Why are you voting
MegAzumarill
? Could you please elaborate on that?
Titus wanted votes in Meg.

Titus is town.

I voted Meg.
Okay, well,
Titus
wanting more votes on
MegAzumarill
is not enough for me I'm afraid.
You do you.
I like this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #409 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 347, Enchant wrote:House in a nutshell:
1. Lurk
2. Arrive
3. WOWGAMESTALINGLETSFLIPSOMEONE
4. No one active!
5. Doesn't try to raise activeness/ask questions to actually shake game.
6. That's House
Scum House or town House?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #410 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 374, Enchant wrote:Why i am not in this block
Enchant demanding TRs. Not a good look.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #411 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 379, Scorpious wrote:I also find the odds that you would all be town very unlikely as well..
It's possible we're wrong but I doubt it. We've got a nice solid towncore eliminating enemies. I'd say don't worry about it too much unless we see my reads are way off base. Meg or Galron today. We can deal with the other baddies later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #412 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 381, CheekyTeeky wrote:Weren't they just saying mastina is town and meg is scum while sitting randomly on Galron? Like, more votes people.
You could easily stop voting town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #413 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 388, mastina wrote:Flea The Magician
Totally forgot fae was here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #414 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

Please tell me of I got the pronoun right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #415 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 391, ɀefiend wrote:For some reason I find Taly's posts 1000x harder to read than mastina's even though they both have a flickering avatar.

I do like Taly's latest posts at slotting people and will reread this thread later on today (maybe in raw html mode).

I just want to say that I DON'T like mastina slotting Titus (specifically, Titus - I haven't looked into Greeting or Taly yet, admittedly) into "locktown" for no apparent reason. I know Titus said her meta's changed but you can't un-teach an old dog old tricks. I just simply can't trust veterans this early on. Even if mastina's read is totally magically right, it makes me uncomfortable.
Not asking you to trust me yet. Feel free to engage others on my current meta. Since I'm town, that shouldn't be a problem.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #416 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 392, MegAzumarill wrote:VOTE: Scorpius

This slot is refusing to interact with cheeky case on them

Scorpius, who are your townreads
This is scum blatantly jumping. I am going to locktown Scorpious based on this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #417 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Titus »

I think Cheeky's a beard unless Meg is an uber important PR. Scum don't jump back to back.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #464 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 460, Scorpious wrote:Somebody I respect taught me to look at EVERYONE as scum at the beginning of a game and check them off as I go,but that process takes time for me. I'm also not a member of the hyper posting league so I have to read stuff over and over sometimes.
I have read up to here and Scorpious reminds me of my first few town games. It takes awhile for people to feel each other out. I was miseliminated my first few games outside newbie queue as town because people didn't get me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #488 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Titus »

He feels town but I'm still going to have a nagging feeling based on how quick he townbinned me given he has usually favored the other way lately.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #490 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 487, Taly wrote:
Titus
I'll be frank, I don't see what you see in
Galron
He's chainsawing for Meg like no other. I don't see hunting. Instead I see panick.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #491 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 489, Taly wrote:
In post 488, Titus wrote:He feels town but I'm still going to have a nagging feeling based on how quick he townbinned me given he has usually favored the other way lately.
I'm guessing this is about
House
lol

But noted
Yes got ninjaed
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #494 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 493, Enchant wrote:
In post 480, CheekyTeeky wrote:Enchant have you got any reads yet bruv?
Yes, i think Taly or Titus is good kill potentially. More dislike Titus though.

Also, most likely everyone townread me because mastina said so, we see how long it lasts.
*blinks*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #520 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 512, Galron wrote:
In post 490, Titus wrote:
In post 487, Taly wrote:
Titus
I'll be frank, I don't see what you see in
Galron
He's chainsawing for Meg like no other. I don't see hunting. Instead I see panick.
What panic? I can see the Meg thing maybe.
I'll review after Meg flips scum. My sole mistake in Holiday Dance Party started as a chainsaw read but beards happen. I struggle with those.
In post 514, Scorpious wrote:
In post 513, Galron wrote:
In post 333, Galron wrote:
In post 329, Scorpious wrote:
In post 327, Greeting wrote:@
Scorpious
, is your vote on
Galron
RVS and if not, then why is it there?
It was originally RVS but I wanted to follow up on something I had asked him before I officially lifted it.
I'm still waiting for something wrt to that yume vote so you can keep your vote on me.
Nothing came of it, but you can keep your vote on me if you want.
UNVOTE:

It’s pretty irrelevant considering this slot isn’t even playing.
Yume tends to get replaced. I think the game is short enough to allow a sub to make it readable.
In post 516, Scorpious wrote:
In post 515, Enchant wrote:Voting lurkers for pressure is so far useless, because they know it's just for pressure.

We need murderkill lurkers on spot for effect.
This is actually incorrect. Voting lurkers limits places for scum to hide.
I agree. Murderkill just lets scum vote out lurkers and shoot leaders killing the game. Lurkers are a compromise option, not a primary.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #521 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Titus »

Lurkers may have IRL.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #531 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Titus »

Hey Dwlee. Come join me. We got this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #587 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:37 pm

Post by Titus »

I am going to say the word chainsaw just because I want to. Teehee.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #589 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #606 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:10 am

Post by Titus »

Enchant's post read as wanting to do anything but vote Meg. Not sure if ghis is a denial play or a scum ine.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #612 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 607, Enchant wrote:
In post 606, Titus wrote:Enchant's post read as wanting to do anything but vote Meg. Not sure if ghis is a denial play or a scum ine.
Well yes, i don't want vote Mag
It feels like you made your decision and then are looking to justify it.

There's no reason to TR Meg and the wagon is pure. It makes no sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #614 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 613, Taly wrote:
In post 605, Enchant wrote:What if team is actually Titus+Taly+House lol.

Like hm.

I doing it for points so when game ends and it actually happened to be this team, i could say "HA I KNEW IT FROM START".
In 7 years of Mafia I don't remember a time where the entire scumteam voteparked on a townie and then nothing happens to the game.
Agreed. Some of this resistance must come from scum. It's logically either scum bussing or wanting to set us up combined with the rest of town getting frustrated with how cohesive we are. I doubt scum are wanting to set us up given how there's not a real debate on why to TR Meg and no real counterwagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #616 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:44 am

Post by Titus »

Then who is scum? Who am I wrong on?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #641 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:20 am

Post by Titus »

So you're not trying because you won't survive?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #643 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:24 am

Post by Titus »

Then why do I have no idea on your reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #645 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Titus »

I don't need a whole readwall, just something besides mastina and mech.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #665 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 652, Dwlee99 wrote:Damnit, I wasn't done that post. Okay, where I left off:

Scorpius can absolutely AtE as scum. We backed off him in wildlife (mini normal) but he was scum. I haven't seen Scorpius as town unless this one, but do not use the ate as a clearing method. I want to review that game to compare the style of ate, because Scorpius couldn't have known I'd replace in and be able to analyze this, but that'll be not a phone post.

I'm like fine with Meg wagon but I'm really not sure how people read them cause they always are scummy.

Saw vote count as well so
UNVOTE:

I am going to start here.
VOTE: Scorpius
Pending comparing the AtE
There's a huge cogdis here.

Dwlee: Meg's always scummy, so I don't want to vote there and don't get how to read her.
Also Dwlee: I've never seen Scorpious as town, but he's a fine vote.

I don't see scum making this kind of fallacious thinking as they'd watch themselves.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #690 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:18 am

Post by Titus »

@House, Rejoin. It's likely Enchant is just Meg's partner.

@Taly, Not a fan of a flashwagon. Definitely refusing on people I have reasons to TR.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #691 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

Plus I am going to largely be out these next two days.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #709 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Titus »

Why would a VT claim surprise me?

Why would you expect it to given your initial reluctance was that you thought Meg was a PR if memory serves?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #710 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 708, Taly wrote:I'm so frustrated and I don't think I'm getting help this game.
Same
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #772 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by Titus »

I may have been exposed to covid. I'm testing tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #783 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by Titus »

If mastina, Dwlee99, Taly, me, House and Scorpious hold firm, town wins. Just need to add more.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #786 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by Titus »

I'd settle for Enchant solely bc deadline but we should eliminate Meg.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #787 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 785, House wrote:
In post 783, Titus wrote:If mastina, Dwlee99, Taly, me, House and Scorpious hold firm, town wins. Just need to add more.
Crossed fingers for a neg result.
Thanks.

I only disclosed it bc Covid supposedly has a mental component, so it makes me doubt if I should push scum. As long as my core is ok, we can recover.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #815 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 807, CheekyTeeky wrote:-_-' I claim two way path blocker and will block Taly from themselves. Why is mastina not in Titus' townblock anymore btw.
She is? I might have forgotten to mention her but she very much is
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #816 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 799, Taly wrote:what if everybody on this page is town
*waves Jedi hands*

Those are the town you are looking for.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #845 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Good. Then we can blitz through Meg's defenders tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #850 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 824, Taly wrote:
In post 816, Titus wrote:
In post 799, Taly wrote:what if everybody on this page is town
*waves Jedi hands*

Those are the town you are looking for.
Titus
is just a top tier person to roll town with ngl
#pocketed.

Who knew birds can pocket humans? But Taly built me a nest of fedoras lined with compliments.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #912 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:05 am

Post by Titus »

So how'd Cheeky die?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #913 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Titus »

I need to reset but I feel so confident about my townreads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #918 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 915, House wrote:Just reread Cheeky.

In fairness to Enchant, I don't think a Cheeky kill is something they'd want.

Enchant scumread Scorpious & zefiend.

VOTE: Scorpious
VOTE: Enchant

The nightkills aren't exactly a wishlist. Sometimes slots have to die. Plus, I'm not even sure mechanically how Cheeky died.

Let's stick with scummy slots by day play.

Enchant's whiteknight was horrible. I hate people who try to set up my townblocks to fail.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #921 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Titus »

I'd rather us work together and I mindmelded Scoripous very hard yesterday.

Just because Cheeky was town doesn't mean they read Enchant correctly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #929 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 928, Galron wrote:
In post 173, mastina wrote:So right now, I'm thinking:
All 3 scum are in {CheekyTeeky, MegAzumarill, House, Yume, Flea the Magician};
CheekyTeeky and MegAzumarill have a high chance of being scum;
House is less likely scum;
There's 1-2 scum in {Yume, Flea the Magician};
There's basically a guaranteed scum, 1-2, in {CheekyTeeky, MegAzumarill}.
I'm going to at the least post this and ask mastina to address it. Just being wrong doesn't explain it I don't think.
Screams like a frame up to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #979 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 964, Taly wrote:
Titus
, how have your reads evolved from
Meg/Cheeky
townflip?
Honestly not much. The flips told me that scum were trying to frame my townblock and the Cheeky kill confirms it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #980 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 962, Galron wrote:I do find it funny in a coincidental sort of way that both ɀefiend and Scorpious are in this game.
Huh?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1046 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Titus »

#feelsold

I like most of these PoEs.

Excuse me while I mind fog and struggle with RL.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1047 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Titus »

Covid tests negative.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1082 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Titus »

You people are weird. Dwlee's town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1098 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1084, House wrote:
In post 1082, Titus wrote:You people are weird. Dwlee's town.
One statement does not prove the other.
Yet both are true.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1256 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:07 pm

Post by Titus »

I disagree with your read here but I do owe you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1262 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: zefiend

I feel much better on this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1270 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1268, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1267, Galron wrote:
In post 1261, Taly wrote:And here I was just about to ask you on your zefiend vote.
I woke up at 1:30 AM and my self was telling my self to vote taly.

I think Zefiend is lhf. In the poe and should be killed regardless of alignment.
what is your angle on the lhf? Usually I see it referred to as someone who is considered a mislim target but you are saying they should be limmed regardless,this is kind of a contradiction in itself.
Just like Dwlee said before, null is in the PoE. PoE just has so many people as town and the rest must be scum, even if it's a null read by it self. Here, lhf is not auto town. It's just someone who isn't doing much in the game so they're easier to vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1272 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:35 am

Post by Titus »

I find it very suspicious how little TRs you have. It feels like you'll jump on anything with a wagon. Any wagon but for Taly you have mentioned being willing to vote for vague reasons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1310 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Ugh, I'm ignoring this T v T fest.

If you think each other is scum, hunt their partners via their readslists. You might be surprised and get new reads or gasp! come to see each other as town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1319 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1318, House wrote:
In post 1310, Titus wrote:Ugh, I'm ignoring this T v T fest.

If you think each other is scum, hunt their partners via their readslists. You might be surprised and get new reads or gasp! come to see each other as town.
I call out asinine statements regardless of my read on the slot posting it.

C'mon, you know this.
Not requiring you to stop doing it but at least I want it to be
useful
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1357 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1356, ɀefiend wrote:Titus' posts have been as lazy as mine
What makes you say this? It feels rather entitled/frustrated that I'm town. I don’t have many posts and they aren't verbose but they definitely have clear intention. For the most part, people know exactly where I stand.

Your posts, on the other hand, make it feel as if you'll vote anything with a pulse.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1358 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1329, Galron wrote:Mastina you have me mech town but scum by play, which states as virgin olive oil scum and is now more canola oil scum bordering on Crisco scum. I'm not an ego player, which I think is a fine term that someone recently introduced, but I'm generally aware of my play and my town/scum index in a game. It really hasn't changed much from the beginning of the game and in fact has risen around 20 points to this point. Yet you still have me in your second-tier poe, even going so far to say that if one of the players flip town, there's a high degree of likelihood that I'll flip red. Town you isn't reading me objectively, and scum you is plugging players into a strat.
Can you rephrase this without the cooking oil references?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1359 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1332, Taly wrote:
Titus
please talk to me about
House
I cannot townbin that man with confidence.

I need a sounding board because I think it's very likely a playstyle clash.

I have tons of reason to believe
House
is town but I don't understand their mentality to this game if they are.

When he says things like
""don't expect me to be useful"
it signals to me that he doesn't have to be to reach his wincon.

And he's 1v1'd a lot with players that are much likelier to be mislimmed than him so what does he have to gain from filling the thread with derision?

Like, I don't know. I'm searching for reasons to trust a townread and I'm coming up with nothing.

And now
House
is the next read I gotta solve correctly to press forward.
House, while very intelligent, is a sensitive player. He moves as much with his ego as he does logic (although they are commonly mixed). He doesn't think about long term ramifications of a fight. He's like an unchained bear. See bad guy. Immediately wreck bad guy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1362 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1325, Mizzytastic wrote:I've been busy here, I hope to get back to finding more flavour soon

Official Votecount 2.5Dwlee99 (3): Greeting, Scorpious, mastina
[E-3]

ɀefiend (3): Taly, Titus, House
[E-3]

Taly (1): Galron
Enchant (1): Flea The Magician
House (1): ɀefiend
Scorpious (1): Dwlee99

Not Voting (1): Enchant

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to achieve an eliminaton.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2022-01-24 12:10:00).
You're feeding him scum Taly. We both are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1377 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

mastina, vote zefiend with us please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1380 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1378, Taly wrote:
Titus
how would you describe me as a player to someone trying to read me?
I don't have enough experience with scum you but here goes

Warm, affiable. Tends to go along with people who like him. Can be prone to pocketing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1381 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:22 am

Post by Titus »

Let's throw Zefiend a going away party. Not just any party. The best party. All the cool people will be there. With all the lights and decorations, no one can call me lazy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1383 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

Dwlee, stop tunneling obvtown and join me. Let's give scum no place to hide.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1385 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1384, Taly wrote:you know what
dwlee
can go up a tier, ily
dwlee
There we go Taly.

Taly/House/mastina/Dwlee/scoripious

That's the core.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1388 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Titus »

That does.

Greeting's reactions to the other members make me iffy there. I'd be more likely to include him if he votes zefiend.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1391 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

Hey who left Fruit Loops?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1393 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Who could hate mini Talys?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1398 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1394, Dwlee99 wrote:Titus why should I vote zefiend
He has no townreads besides Taly. He's whining about me being townread.

Also look at that avatar. It's so greedy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1405 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1401, House wrote:
In post 1399, Scorpious wrote:Again, ALMOST and CAN being keywords here… don’t come at me with more bullshit House… I’m making an observation..
And Titus calls
me
sensitive. :lol:
So's Taly.

I love my sensitive men.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1408 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1403, House wrote:Brag time!

My most recently ended town game, for anyone curious:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88484

Yes, I'm a chaotic shitstorm as town.
You're just a chaotic shitstorm period. It's why we work so well together but why I don't fully trust you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1413 (isolation #106) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1411, House wrote:
In post 1408, Titus wrote:
In post 1403, House wrote:Brag time!

My most recently ended town game, for anyone curious:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88484

Yes, I'm a chaotic shitstorm as town.
You're just a chaotic shitstorm period. It's why we work so well together but why I don't fully trust you.
Patently untrue.

I'm typically widely townread as scum because I know how to play the "good little townie" act.

I don't (usually) do that as town because it just feels fake, and I prefer being myself when I actually have nothing to hide.
In post 1407, Galron wrote:Conservative language.

VOTE: zefiend
Good vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1415 (isolation #107) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Short version: zefiend cries.

Long version: zefiend is waiting for a "power player" to case me before he will.

He doesn't dispute he'll vote almost anyone.

Says that I misrepresented him but doesn't say where.

I do admit I'm not intending to work with scum...unless I see him bus lol.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1418 (isolation #108) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Titus »

That's E minus 1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1421 (isolation #109) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Who, besides Taly, are you unwilling to vote?

I also don't prove I'm town. I just be town. So come at me when you're ready.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1426 (isolation #110) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1420, House wrote:Stop undermining my scumread, Scorpious!
Where did you crumb?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1428 (isolation #111) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Titus »

This game quoting wrong posts...

I so don't have patience for tech drama
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1429 (isolation #112) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1423, ɀefiend wrote:I'm a fucking Jailkeeper.

Town on my wagon are terribad/lazy.

I jailed Taly N1. I've been crumbing all Day long. Maybe some quieter people have picked up on it, but surely nobody voting me.

VOTE: Galron is lockscum. Titus probably scum, her play is unforgivable as town.

Obviously if someone quickhammers me here shoot/lim them tomorrow.

This game gives me a headache, I'm taking a rest for the night.
I thought I was lazy. I'm unforgivable now?

Wow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1432 (isolation #113) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Why the unvote? I don't get it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1466 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1439, House wrote:Well, zefiend getting all salty about me does make sense, now.

UNVOTE:

Your turn, Titus. Who are we voting?
I've spent the last five hours on zoom appearances trapped in my car. I'm doing another hour home. Then I have paperwork.

Stubborn me says I don't give a damn and I don't have the energy, zefiend. Logical me says tomorrow.

Logical me wins by a hair. Choice tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1467 (isolation #115) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm leaning Enchant though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1487 (isolation #116) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:05 pm

Post by Titus »

I can mimick Taly's words perfectly. Watch in action.

Spoiler: The Pelican Brief

Mama's tired.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1534 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by Titus »

I'd pick Enchant for scum odds, Greeting for a wild lark or Flea to defer to Taly. I'm half tempted to defer to Taly because House and I went off (supposing Zefiend isn't ascetic).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1556 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:13 am

Post by Titus »

Wow. There are no words.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1633 (isolation #119) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1622, Enchant wrote:
In post 2, Mizzytastic wrote:
Design ProcessBelow are the steps I will take to produce a design.

UPick Submissions:
Players will submit their UPick submissions. This will be up to three Normal legal mafia and town power roles (so up to six roles in total), including any modifiers the player wants to include. A player may also submit a
Mafia Preference
or a
Town Preference
, and a
Vanilla Preference
if they would prefer to avoid a power role. Preferences are only that and may end up not being followed, but the role you receive will be a town power role or mafia power role from the ones you submitted, or the town vanilla or mafia goon roles presented below.

I realised.

I just realised why Scorpious could make sense as NK if real town.

Scorpious very early posted townpicks. Of course he didn't submit 1-Shot Neapolitan, but submitted JOAT and other roles. Mafia certanly could have notice that faster than we did (No one even noticed lol).
This is possible.

The way I see it is either zefiend and his team no killed for a miselimination or Scorpious is scum.

Right now, I am thinking massclaim might be in order. We've got a lot on the table and arguably a leashable jailkeeper
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1634 (isolation #120) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1629, House wrote:
In post 1625, Mizzytastic wrote:
Official Votecount 3.1Titus (1): Enchant
*twitch*
In post 1627, Galron wrote:If anyone is scum reading enchant, they are fools
Not exactly helping me townread them, and I'm the one that's been fighting their wagon.
Whichever alignment Enchant is, the scumread is a pride read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1639 (isolation #121) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Miselimination today takes us to 9, 3 scum
Assume successful NK, 8, 3 scum.
No elimination.
Successful NK, 7 alive, three scum.

A miselimination takes us to melo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1642 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1637, Greeting wrote:I just realised. We have 10 players left, with a miselim Day 3 and a successful NK Night 3, we are down to 8 players Day 4. Miselimination Day 4 leads to 7 players Night 4 and a successful NK 6 players Day 5, of whom half will be scum.

So, if we miseliminate again, and the town Power Roles fail, next Day will be ELo.

Can someone please confirm if that is correct?
In post 1638, Taly wrote:It is currently 7:3

If we mislim and town is Nked, it will be 5:3 D4.

And yeah that is elo. Shit.
Are you of the opinion that scum no killed to keep the miseliminations going or that scum are capitalizing on a Scorpious kill failing?

An off the wall kill isn't completely unheard of in a spot like this but unlikely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1643 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1640, Taly wrote:
Titus
what's the benefit to massclaiming now and not next day phase?
Leashing zefiend.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1686 (isolation #124) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1684, Taly wrote:
Titus
you feel passive this game, should I be concerned?
I understand but I've been prepping for my homicide trial. I'll know if it goes in about two hours. I was about to ask House if I should make the decision on who to lim since you haven't.

I'm a bit uncertain about who to lim. Normally I would say Scorpious but with this much resistance, I'm doubting it.

Zefiend allegedly jailed Scorpious.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1687 (isolation #125) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Titus »

I made calls early.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1688 (isolation #126) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1682, Taly wrote:We can't all be town so um
Who all can't be town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1690 (isolation #127) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

Enchant, the problem with not eliminating Scorpious or Zefiend is this problem goes to elo possibly. I don't particularly trust you either and I've said so the whole game. This feels like an attempt to get to elo and eliminate the wrong one. This is particularly true if it's T v T.

To propose eliminating outside the two means Scorpious was the nk. Why would Scorpious be the nk?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1743 (isolation #128) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1712, Galron wrote:
In post 225, CheekyTeeky wrote:It's scum indicative for mastina who is meticulous in her mech reasoning. We just finished a game where she had the whole scumteam in her mech spec based on her knowledge of normals. Luckily she didn't back herself and went with her play reads instead so she didn't catch scum!me.

Another piece of evidence towards scumstina is her read on me from the outset, and her reads on flea and Mega. Her PoE seems hamfisted and intentional in it's positioning as opposed to the elegant convincing posts that may be wrong but are usually logically correct.
In post 226, Titus wrote:100% disagree on mastina's mech being spot on. I think mastina skews balance towards town. I don’t agree with her reasoning half the time but I strongly feel this is town mastina and you're BoPing her.
Titus I know you've got that trial, but I'm interested in knowing whether you still think Cheeky was BoPing mastina here.

I think Cheeky was regardless of the accuracy. You're getting at if mastina could be scum. I'll reread mastina over the night phase.

With the amount of votes, I doubt the entire scumteam is on Scorpious which means he can't be in elo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1744 (isolation #129) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by Titus »

That's E minus 1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1748 (isolation #130) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah Enchant's scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1884 (isolation #131) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1770, Taly wrote:
In post 1748, Titus wrote:Yeah Enchant's scum.
What about this latest quick hammer indicated that?
He indicated extreme reluctance and flipped on a dime based on his supposed scumread (me).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1886 (isolation #132) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1771, Taly wrote:
In post 1367, Dwlee99 wrote:Scorpius mastina third?
Do you think this solve is more plausible now than ever?

And if so, who would be the third?
Here we go again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1889 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1868, House wrote:I got the idea from a former game I played where I had another combined role. (And I tried to get that role in this one, too)

Compulsive n1 Combined Friendly Neighbor/Neighborizer (homebrew Mason).

Titus can confirm. I used the role on her and jammed up her plans. :lol:
I loved that. You're a wacky dude.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1892 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1887, House wrote:
In post 1884, Titus wrote:
In post 1770, Taly wrote:
In post 1748, Titus wrote:Yeah Enchant's scum.
What about this latest quick hammer indicated that?
He indicated extreme reluctance and flipped on a dime based on his supposed scumread (me).
Enchant was scumreading Scorpious all day though.

Read their ISO.
Claiming to scumread scum but wanting to vote elsewhere is a common scum tactic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1893 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1890, House wrote:
In post 1889, Titus wrote:
In post 1868, House wrote:I got the idea from a former game I played where I had another combined role. (And I tried to get that role in this one, too)

Compulsive n1 Combined Friendly Neighbor/Neighborizer (homebrew Mason).

Titus can confirm. I used the role on her and jammed up her plans. :lol:
I loved that. You're a wacky dude.
You sure didn't during the game!
I hate when my plans get sabotaged but I still enjoy the drama.

We eliminate Greeting today and then Enchant tomorrow for the win. Sounds good?

VOTE: Greeting
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1916 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Titus »

Well, I need to speak with mastina to get her take on all this.

I legit didn't expect a hammer so fast, but it looks like we're in a good spot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1918 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1915, Enchant wrote:How you insert gifs btw, i tried they always break.
[Img*]url [*/img]

No *
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1945 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:01 am

Post by Titus »

I'm Garth Brooks.
I'm Shameless.
I'm Dancing Outside the Fire.
I don't worry if tomorrow never comes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1949 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1943, Taly wrote:that was really shitty wording im not a roleblocker tyhrgtwrehth
Totally not. You're a jailkeeper. You're keeping me safe. I'm jailing mastina. She jails you. Perfect cycle.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1953 (isolation #140) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1946, Taly wrote:
house
has there been a game with you where i have not WIFOM'd my slot to hell and back?
Sorry. I control the gates of Hell.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1955 (isolation #141) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1954, Enchant wrote:
In post 1951, House wrote:
In post 1948, Enchant wrote:I decided it's time to claim but i am actual Loyal 99-Shot Vig, i just shot in Scorpious all nights, third one included.
I'm not going to be around to protect you forever.
Like i need it. As told before i am immortal.
Well I'm Hades. You're still going to the Underworld.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1961 (isolation #142) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1958, Enchant wrote:BWHAHAHAHAHA
Scum gloats feel so good don't they?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1964 (isolation #143) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1963, House wrote:
In post 1961, Titus wrote:
In post 1958, Enchant wrote:BWHAHAHAHAHA
Scum gloats feel so good don't they?
I would offer a wager, but something something board rules something.
What would your wager be if you could offer it?

Do you need access to my hat closet?

Also, I'll DM you my trial schedule soon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1976 (isolation #144) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1974, House wrote:Wow.

Did not see that coming.
Why not? Scum have to shoot in the townblock sometime.

I think it's enchant and Galron probably but we may just want to no elim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1994 (isolation #145) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Are we seriously postulating a lim over no lim in 6p with no confclears?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1995 (isolation #146) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Titus »

My money's still on Enchant Galron but I think that vote out pattern is highly unlikely barring scum misplays.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1997 (isolation #147) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Titus »

Huh?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2002 (isolation #148) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2001, House wrote:Titus if we no lim today, you probably die tonight. :(
Why though? Enchant suspects me.

Do you think mastina is scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2008 (isolation #149) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2003, House wrote:
In post 2002, Titus wrote:
In post 2001, House wrote:Titus if we no lim today, you probably die tonight. :(
Why though? Enchant suspects me.

Do you think mastina is scum?
You're the primary obstacle to my lim.

You gone = greased wheels on this runaway train.

mastina is making some first year rookie posts. Is mastina a rookie?
We're in elo. I reevaluate everyone.

It kinda feels like it's you v mastina whether we go today or tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2044 (isolation #150) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:28 pm

Post by Titus »

@House, if you're town, Enchant's scum.

Solving the game is half the battle. The other half is persuasion. Solving the game does no good if you can't actually persuade anyone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2050 (isolation #151) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:35 pm

Post by Titus »

What do you really expect me to do House?

Enchant's scum.
Mastina's got a policy vote for you. Unless she's scum too, this problem persists until game tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2054 (isolation #152) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2051, House wrote:
In post 2048, Enchant wrote:
In post 2042, House wrote:Tell me this, Enchant...

If I'm scum with Scorpious, why do I call shenanigans on his claim and refuse to hop off when everybody else starts leaving the wagon?

Any actual analysis of the game shows I'm not scum. You're just bitching because I don't play the stereotypical towny.
No chance.

Gambits are fine. They are punished for reason. They also called Gambits for reason. High Risk, High Reward. You had High Risk, Low Reward even before flip so i don't see you doing this as town, unless you are idiot. You are not idiot.

From my perspective you played well, as scum.
Getting this elim was good.

If i let you get away with this, i will be idiot.
I am not Idiot.
Go back to the newbie queue.

Seriously
How is this helping you if you think it's Galron Dwlee?

Argue post game. Try and persuade me to vote Galron.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2056 (isolation #153) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2053, House wrote:
In post 2050, Titus wrote:What do you really expect me to do House?

Enchant's scum.
Mastina's got a policy vote for you. Unless she's scum too, this problem persists until game tomorrow.
mastina is a Mason.

I already pointed this out.

It's like you're not even reading my posts, Titus.
I read your posts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2058 (isolation #154) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2057, House wrote:
In post 2054, Titus wrote:
In post 2051, House wrote:
In post 2048, Enchant wrote:
In post 2042, House wrote:Tell me this, Enchant...

If I'm scum with Scorpious, why do I call shenanigans on his claim and refuse to hop off when everybody else starts leaving the wagon?

Any actual analysis of the game shows I'm not scum. You're just bitching because I don't play the stereotypical towny.
No chance.

Gambits are fine. They are punished for reason. They also called Gambits for reason. High Risk, High Reward. You had High Risk, Low Reward even before flip so i don't see you doing this as town, unless you are idiot. You are not idiot.

From my perspective you played well, as scum.
Getting this elim was good.

If i let you get away with this, i will be idiot.
I am not Idiot.
Go back to the newbie queue.

Seriously
How is this helping you if you think it's Galron Dwlee?

Argue post game. Try and persuade me to vote Galron.
Read.
My.
Posts.
This is not helpful.

I'm trying House.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2061 (isolation #155) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:43 pm

Post by Titus »

I do think Galron is scum. I'm asking you to persuade me you can talk to mastina. Otherwise, even if we flip Galron, what's the point?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2065 (isolation #156) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:52 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm off to bed. I hope some sleep will give me insight as to what to do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2083 (isolation #157) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2081, Enchant wrote:I meant there's no sense to remind why claim was bad.

I wait for Galron and Dwlee99 to speak up, i don't want shit like previous day.
I agree but I don't see a solution.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2086 (isolation #158) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2085, Enchant wrote:About solutions. I have some.

I always do.
What are they?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2087 (isolation #159) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

Who are the lurkers?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2092 (isolation #160) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2088, Enchant wrote:If we assume you and House town.

Who is Mafia? Mastina? lolshit.

Galron+Dwlee99. And they not active. Losing to them will hurt my ego.
Dwlee99 actively pushed Scorpious since go. They are not partners. He's not lurking. There are no lurkers.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2093 (isolation #161) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2091, Dwlee99 wrote:Is a House and Titus team possible? If not then Galron is scum imo
What's your stance on voting today?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2094 (isolation #162) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2091, Dwlee99 wrote:Is a House and Titus team possible? If not then Galron is scum imo
Who would Galron's partner here?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2106 (isolation #163) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Titus »

Here's the plot hole I see.

Mastina will only vote House. If we think House is town, then no lim and hope scum kill mastina is the play.

House will vote Galron. So we'd need to get three on Galron.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2108 (isolation #164) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

I partially doubt my townread of House but not enough to want to vote him today.

I'd really prefer Enchant but I don't see how to get there.

Does anyone disagree on where the thread is strategically?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2110 (isolation #165) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Titus »

Galron, what are your scumreads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2113 (isolation #166) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2111, House wrote:No lim today = death of the voice of reason.

Titus, if you had joined the chorus of "zomg kill House" at the start of day, the game would already be over.
Trueish. With mastina being conftown, 99% of teams shoot her in a no lim scenario.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2115 (isolation #167) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

Policy eliminations aren't breaking site rules.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2119 (isolation #168) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

It does feel like House and Galron are separate alignments here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2121 (isolation #169) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2118, House wrote:
In post 2115, Titus wrote:Policy eliminations aren't breaking site rules.
Actively playing against wincon is.

mastina can't even pretend to scumread me. She's just butthurt and wants to punish me.
If it was anyone but you, I'd join mastina.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2123 (isolation #170) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

Galron/Enchant, how certain are you House is scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2130 (isolation #171) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2125, Enchant wrote:
In post 2121, Titus wrote:

mastina can't even pretend to scumread me. She's just butthurt and wants to punish me.
What so special in house explain damn.

You townreading House more than Mastina.
Mastina's lock town.

House does a fair amount of gambiting. That's his nature. He likes to bounce his gambits off me and trusts me to have his back.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2131 (isolation #172) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2127, House wrote:
In post 2121, Titus wrote:

Shenannies.

I doubt you'd be voting RC or Firebringer here, off the top of my head.
Fair. I'd consider it on Fire. Would likely vote RC.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2133 (isolation #173) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2128, Galron wrote:
In post 2123, Titus wrote:Galron/Enchant, how certain are you House is scum?
Not playing this game. May as well lim me.
Huh? Discussing reads means lim you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2138 (isolation #174) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2135, Enchant wrote:
In post 2123, Titus wrote:Galron/Enchant, how certain are you House is scum?
I know shit.
House is good enough to make me question, but i still don't see reason to not vote him.
I am stuck because my reads must be wrong to win I think.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2139 (isolation #175) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:50 am

Post by Titus »

Enchant town case yourself please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2143 (isolation #176) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2141, Enchant wrote:I am strong believer of phylosophy that you can't towncase self. Atleast i don't understand why you even think i am mafia.
Fair.

If you're town, do we have to solve House v Galron today?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2148 (isolation #177) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2145, Enchant wrote:
In post 2143, Titus wrote:
In post 2141, Enchant wrote:I am strong believer of phylosophy that you can't towncase self. Atleast i don't understand why you even think i am mafia.
Fair.

If you're town, do we have to solve House v Galron today?
We need to make move today. Waiting night to let mason die is not smart decision on my opinion.

I also think Dwlee99 should't be devoid of attention. And you.
Two of you is mafs as you remember.
And this pool expansion is why I don't trust you. Dwlee99 is town bc they hard pushed Scorpious prejailing. If we make a move today, it must be Galron or House. The votes don't reach otherwise.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2151 (isolation #178) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2149, House wrote:
In post 2148, Titus wrote:Dwlee99 is town bc they hard pushed Scorpious prejailing.
It's almost like you've never heard of distancing.

Dwlee does that. I've been scum with him.
I've taught Dwlee. They're not scum. I'm never voting them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2155 (isolation #179) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2153, House wrote:
In post 2151, Titus wrote:
In post 2149, House wrote:
In post 2148, Titus wrote:Dwlee99 is town bc they hard pushed Scorpious prejailing.
It's almost like you've never heard of distancing.

Dwlee does that. I've been scum with him.
I've taught Dwlee. They're not scum. I'm never voting them.
viewtopic.php?p=12907192#p12907192

Dwlee bussing me.

You were even in the game.

C'mon.
You were outed id I recall
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2157 (isolation #180) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Titus »

If Dwlee's main act this game was bussing then I feel that's town. Not voting them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2187 (isolation #181) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2179, House wrote:Hey Titus,

Just out of curiosity... what kind of cake do you like?

No reason for asking, or anything. Just... curious.
Chocolate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2189 (isolation #182) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Titus »

You're suggesting I will vote you and wind up eating it right?

Yes. Anything but white.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2194 (isolation #183) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

Ugh I feel this game is in my hands. I don't want the responsibility. I just want a choice made soon so night can fall mostly when I'm in trial. #selfish
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2195 (isolation #184) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2193, mastina wrote:(I'm not just a mason. I have an additional role beyond that.)
Triplicate? You can refuse to answer if you don't want or are confused.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2197 (isolation #185) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:48 am

Post by Titus »

Not sure how to play around that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2198 (isolation #186) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

Nothing else makes sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2233 (isolation #187) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Why would I hammer House? You know how stubborn I am.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2241 (isolation #188) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

This is going into Wednesday isn't it,
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2275 (isolation #189) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2277 (isolation #190) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Dwlee, you me and mastina are town.

That means one of three of House, Galron and Enchant are town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2316 (isolation #191) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2305, House wrote:
In post 2302, Dwlee99 wrote:Dude Titus bussed me in 2016 what are you talking about
That's nice.

Who has she bussed in the past... say... 2 years... as scum?
Situation Room
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2317 (isolation #192) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:22 pm

Post by Titus »

There was also Deco.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2320 (isolation #193) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2318, House wrote:Interesting.

Context? Links?
Buddies claimed mason and bungled their claim. I noticed it before the town did. They resisted limming my partners but I drove it home.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2321 (isolation #194) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2319, House wrote:
In post 2316, Titus wrote:
In post 2305, House wrote:
In post 2302, Dwlee99 wrote:Dude Titus bussed me in 2016 what are you talking about
That's nice.

Who has she bussed in the past... say... 2 years... as scum?
Situation Room
From my brief skim (I'm lazy), scum was sweeping town and you basically led a wagon on a buddy on d4 for reasons I didn't get.

Unsettling.
It was an implosion situation when I subbed in. They decided on a bussing strategy. It didn't work because every other scum slot was a consensus scumread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2323 (isolation #195) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:59 pm

Post by Titus »

But yeah I'm not big on bussing. I take care of my babies as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2326 (isolation #196) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Situation Room is the large theme subbed into a shit show.
Deco we were a solid front until my buddies fucked up a mason claim.

Lemon Demon I voted the strongman out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2327 (isolation #197) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:02 pm

Post by Titus »

That's day 1.

I'm not a busser generally but I'm not above it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2334 (isolation #198) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:15 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm going to bed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2335 (isolation #199) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:16 pm

Post by Titus »

I could get into a theory debate with you over what I'd do as scum but it's just not relevant. *shrug*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”