Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1018 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:18 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Well I think everyone immediately knew who I was by my stream-of-consciousness spampost style and generally weird wording. This was fun but I kinda felt like I was on the sidelines while town crushed.
In post 982, mastina wrote:
In post 980, fireisredsir wrote:i think its probably better (and more fun) if as few people as possible are easily identifiable as their mains, and so everything is confined to only this game rather than outside meta getting brought in, but its kinda unavoidable when most people who play here know each other lol
Tbh I didn't try to tell people who I was, but since I didn't actively try to
mask
it, and my style is literally the most unique thing on mafiascum (plurality helps a lot in that regard :P), I legit didn't bother submitting N1 picks specifically because I knew I couldn't win. :P

(Basically, I didn't actively try to make people know it was me, but I didn't feel like trying to hide it was me, so I just posted, and because I just posted, I did the things I always do. Which is, well--uniquely me.)

I appreciate the carry from people ignoring my wrong setup spec, getting a guilty, and telling me who to shoot tho. All I really had to do was be a PR and be able to be me convincingly so.
Plural gang.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:19 am

Post by KittyTacky »

And yeah, not giving Things PRs (or at least telling town there are no Thing PRs) was a mistake and kinda half-broke the setup.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:21 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I didn't submit a list because I suck at picking up relatively subtle things like post style and I'd be off on everything, so.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:22 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Not being able to use self-meta as a shield made me rethink defending (a bit, the case on me was weak as balls and I realized it pretty fast).
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:43 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Did you change the account's theme from the default the mod gave you? Do you have the beige theme on your main? Your alts should always have different themes.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I probably have one of the most distinctive styles on the site.
~Vasex
~Enchant

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”