Gon
Townie
Gon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 07, 2003 4:06 pm

Post by Gon »

So... the day starts...
this is going to be interesting with players having more then 500hp....
Gon
Gon
Townie
Gon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:58 am

Post by Gon »

solid074 wrote:Come on people, every square game has a "Life" spell of some sort. And I wouldn't be shocked if Phoenix Downs went on sale a little later.
so true, what else are the gils for? weapons? (now thats scary :? )

mod: not that i have the spare gils, but if i do, the action of buying a potion, is it a day/night or anytime action :?:
Misha wrote:random vote: serpent, because I really don't like snakes, sorry , although Jericho comes in a close second for misspelling random
how ever random the reason is, random votes with a reason are not random votes :roll:
so for now
Vote: Misha
Gon
Gon
Townie
Gon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 09, 2003 12:37 pm

Post by Gon »

haha. i think rosebud is just trying to save his own butt so we wont lynch him since we can't kill him with one lynch. but i'll remain neutral on that point.

it would be very interesting to see how many hps do the mafia take off if they attack..... it would indicate how useful the potions really are in terms of protection against a night kill versus a lyching. also that 21hp seems like a regen spell or sth.... mayb they'll gain hp everynight?

as to the "chunks" we'll probalby hear more about them later on, since there are 3 possibilities 1) its something to so with the gaining of 21hp, 2) the loot being fired out the window (hambone's loot that is) or 3) absolutely nothing with evens of last night.

solid074, if you talk about thieves from other ff games, Zidane of FFIX is certianly the one that i think of.

and talking about $$ do we all start with different amount of gils?... cause i feel that i am dirt poor :(

well, enough of my random rumbling on points that comes to my head.....
Gon
Gon
Townie
Gon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:31 pm

Post by Gon »

well, seems that either Enforcer stepped on the tail of the mafa, or his a bad guy making a wrong move.......

lets find out which is which
unvote: misha
vote: Enforcer
Gon
Gon
Townie
Gon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:27 am

Post by Gon »

eh?......... where is me vote? :(

by negated does it mean that i need to vote again?, or that i lost my voting ability today?
Gon
Gon
Townie
Gon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:48 pm

Post by Gon »

[quote=solid074]
Do we know that the action was intended to be anti-town? In my experience daykillers are pro-town or neutral. Even assuming that enforcer is mafia it seems like overkill to negate a vote and then also kill another voter.
[/quote]
the action against Rhino seems pretty anti-town to me.....
I mean, if the killer did have some "reliable" infomation, then why does he kill a pro-town role? and if the infomation is not reliable, then won't it make more sense for a pro-town daytime killer to actually make sure who they are killing before acting upon suspicion?
unless he is not pro-town, then killing without warning on the first day makes lots of sense

mayb there is not that many mafia and they can kill both day and night to "even up" the numbers?

um. seems so quiet here......
Gon
Gon
Townie
Gon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 14, 2003 2:53 pm

Post by Gon »

Are you confessing to negate my vote now?
I'll be interested in hearing about what you know about my role.....
How about my name?
On what conditions would you be able to negate these "certian" votes?
Gon
Gon
Townie
Gon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:25 pm

Post by Gon »

*off topic*
Jericho, if you can't type well, type SLOWER and double check....

I can vote again?....
let try it out...
Vote: Serpent

basically for lurking....
of the 66 replies, lurkers contribute -->> Serpent 1 post, SatiricalBob and Reines both 2 posts....
*end off topic*

Back to Enforcer, entirely agree with Jericho on how you say its too early to bandwagon then proceeded to get us to bandwagon, but the secondary reason of acting like the boss of the town is not suspicious.
Your last post is not making you less suspicious, and atm, you are just as suspicious as Solid074 for suggesting that the daykill was pro-town.

Jericho: who are the lovers in FF3?... never played it, and never actually got round to read a walk through yet... :)
However, Enforcer, you still havn't given any useful infomation to prove that you are not guilty
Gon
Gon
Townie
Gon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 18, 2003 1:33 pm

Post by Gon »

I want to know what he has to say too.... regarding how the vote block is activated and what infomation he has about me, although it seems that Enforcer is not scum, but its nice to be certian about how much he knows :)
Gon
Gon
Townie
Gon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 18, 2003 4:22 pm

Post by Gon »

Since the block is not activated by you, then i'll retract the request for you to reveal the infomation until a more suitble time comes :)

mod: can you give serpent a prod to make sure he is still alive?
Gon
Gon
Townie
Gon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:59 am

Post by Gon »

trying to flush the lurker out is a good idea, but putting him one away from lynch.......... well, thats something else
unvote: serpent
Gon
Gon
Townie
Gon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:20 am

Post by Gon »

Um.... something caught my attention
Hambone wrote:with 10 players alive (well, above 0 hp), i refuse to lynch anyone that wont give us more information for day 2. So that removes Rosebud, myself, and SatiricalBob.
stays until Serpent returns and convinces me to change it.
And
Hambone wrote:Vote: SatiricalBob
For his brutal excuse for voting
Now if thats not a 180degree turn around, I dont know what is
Granted, the reason of SatiricalBob vote is silly since this is a blind game, and could sway a fence sitter, but is thats really suspicious enough to turn someone like Hambone around who "refuse" to vote for stomeone with over 500hp? (yeah, i admit, that might have something to do with saving his own butt, but looks pretty inconsistent to me)

But from his initial reaction to the increased hp,
Hambone wrote:hmm, i have 521 hp? cool
he seems pretty surprised

btw, SatiricalBob, does your slot machine have anything to do with the lost of gil reported by Hambone? (it is Hambone who said they lost some coins right?)
Gon
Gon
Townie
Gon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:54 am

Post by Gon »

Misha wrote:Information we know:
...Mog- dancing....
thats not what we know, its guess work.

Anyway, although i find hambone suspicious for not believing Bob, but i have my reservations right now
I find jericho a tempting target from previous discussions, only he has just been replaced, and not spoken yet, so
Vote: pulchritudinous

replacement or not, suspicious is suspicious
Gon
Gon
Townie
Gon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:06 pm

Post by Gon »

side note, the inflation is interesting, i wonder where does the money of the dead go?... the killer?...
maybe mafia are poor, and inflation is to balance the game?
Gon
Gon
Townie
Gon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #194 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:26 pm

Post by Gon »

a) Severe lack of posts..... i m not the lowest, don't know why you pick me.
b) Lack of content.... maybe, i just look at things differently.
c) All mafia claim to be on the town's side.
d)
Vote: hambone
call it OMGUS if you want, but its not, if u refer to my previous post, i have been suspicious already.
e) Your role might be true, but giving us your role is by no means proving your innocence, whats more, with a role like that, its even more likely that you are the GF.
f) Coming out and putting a vote on me does not make you any less scum-ish, esp with a reason like lack of posts.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”