Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:15 am

Post by Kerplunk »

So: we have no doc anymore with two killing groups around. Great.

random vote: Norinel
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:27 am

Post by Kerplunk »

our dear and respectable mod wrote:
It is day one. Eleven people are still in the house (the lawyer, not a suspect, left for London, promising to return at the earliest.) and that makes it 7 to lynch.
Phoebus are you sure it's 7 to lynch and not 6?
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:42 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Strange how in some games Day 1 goes real quick with a lot of posts and other games just go sloooow on Day 1.

I would to add something to the discussion, but I have nothing to add. The only thing I can say is that errr... well...

*goes off and eats cookie*
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:18 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Candice wrote:Whelp, I think I'm gonna put a lil' pressure on mole while Quailman's puttin' pressure on Yoko...

Unvote: Fishbulb

Vote: Mole
Could you explain this post for me, Candice? Or is this another one of those jokes I don't get... :wink:
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:21 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Phoebus wrote:
Vote count:

1 Fishbulb (Yoko Kurama)

(...)

2 not voting: mole, Yoko Kurama

Err... Phoebus?

By the way:
unvote: Norinel
vote: Rick
. He hasn't said much yet.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:45 am

Post by Kerplunk »

In most games a gun is the weapon of the mafia. So, if mgm was poisoned then HIS attacker was probably an SK (a Vig-kill is highly unlikely). And Tally's attackers the mafia. But... this
is
a Phoebus-game, anything is possible. Maybe even two mafia-families, although I think that is very unlikely.

I'm curious why you should want to know this. I can't see how the knowledge about what attacked Talitha and what mgm could help in our scumhunt.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:34 am

Post by Kerplunk »

(I thought I was voting for Rick, but never mind) and
vote: Thoth

If mole believes that Talitha is innocent based on what he has heard from her, then there is currently no reason not to believe Talitha.

But ofcourse I'd like to hear what Thoth has to say.
Has your mafiagame lasted for only a few days or maybe it dragged on and on and on? Check the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Records]Records page[/url] on the wiki to see if it is a record!
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:27 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Okay. So what have we got:

mole found Talitha guilty who found Thoth guilty who found Tigris guilty who found Norinel guilty.

It wouldn't surprise me if all of them aren't guilty at all. So, now we got this loads of information and we still don't know what to do...

What a great game this is.
Has your mafiagame lasted for only a few days or maybe it dragged on and on and on? Check the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Records]Records page[/url] on the wiki to see if it is a record!
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:24 am

Post by Kerplunk »

It could be that a cop investigates another cop who investigates another cop. But there longer the chain becomes how smaller the odds become. The last in the chain is Tigris. So she is most likely to be lying.

vote: Tigris
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:26 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Sorry Phoebus:
unvote: Thoth
vote: Tigris
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:06 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Thoth wrote:I think Candice is making a valid point. Lynching one of the claimed cops now is not going to give any info at the moment.
I think it would be better to wait until tomorrow and see what the night brings. Especially if someone would now get an innocent result it would make sure that a lynch then gives real info.
So, you're saying that we should lynch someone else or do a no lynch?

I think that in the "cop-chain" there is scum. I think we should lynch one of them and see what the deathscene reveals. The dilemma is that scum is to be found most likely at the end of the chain, but we gain more information if we lynch someone in the middle. I agree that we have enough information already and that we should be focusing on lynching scum then on gaining info instead.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:16 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Remind not to play in Phoebus' games anymore... ;)

We know nothing more then yesterday. I was hoping that with the lynching of Tigris we could gain some information about the copchain. I don't think a re-read would do much good... I think the cops should out some info.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:24 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Phoebus wrote:
Kerplunk wrote:Remind not to play in Phoebus' games anymore... ;)
Say it ain't so! :cry:
It ain't so, Phoebus. Look at the Sangreal sign-ups.

Back to the game: I don't think Quailman has responded to the accusations of mole yet. I'm curious what he has to say. And for the saneness of pour snoops, I don't think we can say a lot of them. If we lynch one of the targets of the snoops we don't even know their roles. I guess after a couple of gamedays we know a more about the saneness of our cops.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:20 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Isn't it a good idea to let the cops investigates each other's targets from the previous nights? For example: Talitha investigates Quailman and Thoth investigates mole. Then we should gain more information on sanities.
I don't think mole is making any accusations about Quailman... just that he got a guilty result on him (same as he got for me).
You're right, I couldn't come up eith the correct word at that time.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:14 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Okay, who to lynch? I would go for Quailman, as mole got him guilty. Follow the cop:

vote: Quailman
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:16 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Kerplunk wrote:Okay, who to lynch? I would go for Quailman, as mole got him guilty. Follow the cop:

vote: Quailman
unvote: Quailman
. Sorry, didn't notice that mole also got Talitha guilty. That makes me not so sure of mole sanity. We could of course lynch Quailman and then hopefully see what mole's sanity is.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:59 am

Post by Kerplunk »

I'm also leaning towards Thoth. Especially because of what Quailman pointed out here:
Quailman wrote:
Thoth wrote:Got an innocent result this time on Talitha. It starts to look to me that I'm insane and that mole then is probably sane.
And it starts to look to me like Thoth is jumping to a conclusion somewhat hastily.
vote: Thoth
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:46 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

When will Thoth come back? Can't we talk about something before he shows up again?
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:20 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Talitha, I'm not sure I understand why we should lynch Thoth in scenario's you describe. As I read your post correctly, we
always
should lynch Thoth... I'm sure that's not what you mean, or do you have some kind of grudge against Thoth? :)

The course of action for the coming is, I think, that our snoops investigates each other previous targets. I hope we by then have more information what the sanities of the different snoops are.

If we do that then maybe we should wait with the lynching of Thoth and lynch some the other not claimed snoops. Maybe Quailman? For he has been investigated by one of the snoops.
But lynching only for the purpose of gaining information (which we likely won't even get) and not because he is suspicious doesn't sound right to me.

I think I'll keep my vote on Thoth and hear what he has to say, and then decide what I'll do.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:37 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

I guess the best course to end this day is lynching Thoth. And if he turns out innocent, then we should lynch Tally. The thing is we probably won't get any info from the deathscene. And I'm also leaning towards Quailman, more on a hunch then have some real evidence against him.

Also Thoth doesn't have to be an insane cop, but he could be a random cop. And then we shouldn't lynch Talitha. Aaaargh..!

However if we don't lynch Thoth I have no clue who to lynch then. I will keep my vote on Thoth. We have to lynch someone.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:15 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Talitha wrote:Thoth/mole
- Did either of you get a PM regarding the game from Phoebus on Day 1?
- Was there anything in either of your role PMs that hinted about game tactics?
Why are you asking, Talitha?
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:43 am

Post by Kerplunk »

I have a dilemma. I should like not to lynch any claimed snoops. The following night then they should investigate each other past targets. Oh my, what a lot of info we should get. But I also don't want to no lynch, so then we should have lynch one of the not claimed snoops. And Norinel seems a good target (Tigris got him guilty) as Candice pointed out.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:40 am

Post by Kerplunk »

bk wrote:mole should investigate Tigris
I'm not sure if Phoebus will allow that, big_k. :) I think it's better if mole investigates Thoth then.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:59 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Hmmm... if we lynch/bandwagon Norinel now, he will claim presumably. And that will be another role out in the open. Do we want that? It's a dilemma: save Thoth because he's a snoop although scummy. Or save Norinel, because he isn't really suspicious, although he is found guilty (but by a probably not sane cop).

*sigh*

I'm really not sure what the best option is here. Like he said, Norinel could have an important role also...

I'm keeping my vote on Thoth.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:24 am

Post by Kerplunk »

I think we are.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:38 am

Post by Kerplunk »

So, if Thoth is guilty then Talitha could have been a sane cop. If so, then mole is guilty. Thing is: I don't find mole particularly scummy. So, that's for later I think.

I skimmed the thread of yesterday and at the end of the day it seems that everyone was a bit in indecision (is that a word?) of who to lynch. The only one who really wanted to lynch Thoth was Talitha and she is dead.

*sigh*
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:19 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Just some random ramblings: if there aren't any knife-attacks this night, then Thoth was probably an lone killer. If that's the case, then it brings us to square one. We, for example, can't look at yesterday if somebody tried sneakily to defend him.

It's very likely that Tigris was a sane cop. In that case Norinel is the best target this day, IMO.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:58 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Well, I will go ahead and
vote: Norinel

Candice, I think you meant:
Cadince wrote:I'm not so sure we're back to square-one on if Thoth
doesn't
ha
ve
a partner, Kerplunk. I think we need to check to look at how people interacted with him.
Maybe you're right, Candice. But I'm not sure how the mafia would interact with an SK. Probably just as they would with a pro-towner.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:14 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Phoebus wrote:
The dearly departed:

Mrs. Phoebe Hunter D.B.E - had a stroke - night of the 15th of September 2004 - May her soul rest in peace.
Mgm - Doctor Kent M.D. - poisoned - night one
I'm afraid our doc already died. :( But it still could be that there are two killing groups left. However, no-one seemed to be attacked last night.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:14 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Phoebus wrote:
The dearly departed:

Mrs. Phoebe Hunter D.B.E - had a stroke - night of the 15th of September 2004 - May her soul rest in peace.
Mgm - Doctor Kent M.D. - poisoned - night one
I'm afraid our doc already died. :( But still it could be that there are two killing groups left. However, no-one seemed to be attacked last night.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:45 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Quailman, do you think Thoth was not working alone? Because if he was then we really can't see anything in the voting patterns.

I reread the thread and I can't say that I found someone particularly scummy. I do find Candice disturbing innocently looking. But that's 'just' my paranoid half talking.

I would like to have more evidence on my candidate other then a guilty result by a presumably sane cop, but I keeping my vote on Norinel. It's is our best bet for today. I think I will always see him as a prime-suspect.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:30 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Candice wrote:Judging from how this scenario is being brushed off, Kerplunk, at least, doesn't believe we have a back-up doc. By logic, this means mole was lying about being protected. Mole has a guilty result on him from Talitha- a claimed cop who nailed scum. So why isn't Mole suspicious to you, Kerplunk?
BIG ole' FOS: Kerplunk
Ooh, you are right! I totally missed that. Then it's entirely possible and probable that there's is a backup doc. I don't see why I am suspicious for not noticing this, though.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:06 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Candice wrote:Kerplunk, that's precisely why I FoS'ed you instead of voting. Did you really not notice mole's claim that he was targetted, or did you not realize that you'd have to find him massively suspicious if you didn't believe that claim? I dunno, not in your head. I'll take your word for it that you missed that discussion, as it was only a 3-post discussion.
It slipped my mind that mole was (or claims to be) protected night 2. I only assumed we didn't have a backup doc based on nothing really. But JereIC's scenarion could also be true. So, basically we know nothing if Thoth was a loner or not. We will see what the coming night happens.

Before then, I still think Norinel is our best target to lynch. Also he has only posted once this game and that was Thursday (or is he away for a few days?).
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:27 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Norinel, I think we have enough paranoid cops already. :)

But, it very well could be that we don't have any sane cop in this game. Maybe we shouldn't look anymore at the cop's results and "just" look at voting patterns. What Norinel said about Quailman is interesting.

But, and I'm sorry Norinel if you're town, I keep my vote on you. It's unlikely you will be killed by mafia at night, and you are found guilty by four cops I don't think I can trust you later this game. I know, this contradicts what I said in the above but somehow I can't ignore it.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:53 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Okay, so we got multiple snoops ánd multiple docs? In this game everything can happen, it seems.

Norinel, could we have your targets on N1, 2 and 3. Because that I couldn't clearly make out in your post.

So, either Candice is incompetent, Thoth had a partner or she is lying. I think we can discard the last option. Leaves the first two which gives us no info about how many scumgroups there are still left.

Do you also have a name, Candice?
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:43 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Okay, I understand now.

Now to the important part, why would we believe Norinel? Claiming doc is the safest claim there is. In that view I'd like to
and
vote: JereIC
. I get the feeling that that unvote of you was a scummy "I-told-you-so" unvote.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:06 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

JereIC wrote:Kerplunk, what do you mean by an "I-told-you-so" unvote? I started the day saying I though Norniel was our best suspect, so it's not like I've been arguing for his innocence so I could later say "I told y'all he's innocent".
Why then took it so long for you to actually vote for him? If you play it like this then if Norinel turns out innocent, you can say "I told you so" and if Norinel tuns our to be guilty you can refer to your opening posts.

I understand that you can't vote for a claimed doc in general, but there are a lot of strange/multiple/weakened roles in this game so you could question his claim a little bit more. I felt that unvote without any comments safe "Can't vote for a claimed doc" was ackward.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:43 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

This day has dragged long enough. all the discussion done here could have been done in a week. For me, today it's between JereIC and Norinel. I like my vote on JereIC. But Stewie has made some arguments which makes me switch to Norinel again.

Norinel's claim seems to me also a bit weird, it's somehow "too" Phoebusish. Like he made his role up and went a bit too far. I think I will
unvote: JereIC
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:35 am

Post by Kerplunk »

, as I will be away tomorrow. Don't know when I will return.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:31 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

I think I should
. Everything that needs to be said, has been said. If this day drags along I don't think any new information will be given.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:38 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

I don't know what to say. I don't think I haven't said much in this game. I can't recall JereIC or mole making strong statements either.

If you all want me to claim, I'll claim but just because Stewie and JereIC want to see I am not doing it. I definitely are thinking about JereIC as (one of the) scum. I have Candice as innocent. And about mole or Stewie I'm not sure.

Especially this statement form Stewie that mole is unlikely to be innocent because of his early claim I don't like. mole has been a bit quiet throughout this game, he hasn't said much yesterday either. It's not at all likely he's innocent. I find that a weird statement of you, Stewie.

I think I'd nail Stewie and/or JereIC down as scum.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:41 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

I am sorry I can't get to a computer regularly.

I am Ms. Molly Malone. I am the maid. I can follow players around the house. On the first night, I followed Fishbulb. I got a PM which said that I waited outside his room, but he didn't came out. Second night I followed Talitha, she went to mole's room. The third night I followed Norinel, who targetted Talitha. The fourth night I followed JereIC who targeted Quailman.

Now that my role is out in the open:
vote: JereIC
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:08 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

That's my cue. Good luck, town.
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:38 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Thanks for the very sweet game, Phoebus! Too bad I was a little too busy with other things so that I couldn't really come up with a good roleclaim. Congratulations to the town.

I thought the copchain at day 1 was so sweet. It was very nice to be able to argue that the cops should investigate themselves again to figure out the sanity, without causing too much suspicion.

By the way, I hadn't figured out the odd-night-kill-only restriction. I like it, simple yet puzzling. :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”