halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:55 pm

Post by halfpint »

Are the lines where the names of the deceased were orginially? And when PBuG took there names out, he put lines?

vote: TripMyWire
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:26 pm

Post by halfpint »

Huh, I hadn't realized that Dourgrim hasn't posted at all. Has he posted elsewhere on the site? Maybe he just forgot about this game.

Starting early tomorrow afternoon, I will have no computer access until Sunday afternoon. Just a heads up.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:57 am

Post by halfpint »

Hi, I'm back (finally! :))

I'm going to read through the thread and see what I come up with. It'll probably be later tonight.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:07 pm

Post by halfpint »

Okay, I read through the thread. I do thing MeMe is being a little over-agressive especially since Dour posted the reason that he wasn't available in the Vacation thread. But I don't know if her being over-agressive makes her scum. Would she be this blatant? I don't know.

Maybe a partial claim from MeMe would be in order?
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:25 pm

Post by halfpint »

Okay, computer went a little haywire there. I also wanted to
unvote: Trip
since it was just a random vote anyway.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:20 pm

Post by halfpint »

Okay, so I'm not sure what's going on, but nothing is happening. So, I'll
vote: MeMe
. That should pressure things along.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:32 pm

Post by halfpint »

Okay, so based on MeMe's last post, my inclination is to believe MeMe is innocent. That doesn't seem like something that scum MeMe would post, IMO.

MeMe, I really was just trying to get more information from you. However, I don't think that a partial claim would have been inappropriate after I voted. I do think that you need to calm down a little bit. Nothing
was
happening in the thread (as verified by you), and I
am
reading the thread. Where am I not making sense?

unvote: MeMe

I do find certain people suspicious, but I am not going to say anything right now. The truth of the matter is that there
are
a number of lurkers in this game, and I'd rather hear from everyone else first.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:03 pm

Post by halfpint »

So why are you voting for me exactly? Becuase I didn't say who I found suspicious?

The reason that I am not saying anything because I'm not sure. I can certainly be reading in to things too much, which I definitely tend to do. So, I wanted to wait (as I said) and hear from everyone else. You think that people who are posting are more likely to be scum then a lurker? I don't necessarily know if that is true. Scum can lie in wait (we've all seen it happen) and watch other townies go at each other.

I voted for MeMe because I wanted to hear from her. I heard from her and decided based on what she that she was a townie.

So, why again are you voting for me?

By the way, I don't think that you were trying to get things going. I think MeMe was. I think you were riding her coattails. So, yeah, I
do
find you a little suspicious.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:20 pm

Post by halfpint »

Okay, I just read through my post again. In the interest of fairness, you didn't say that people who are posting more are more likely to be scum then a lurker (as I put above). Lurkers are suspicious by nature so I don't see how finding people suspcious is independent of people lurking. You
did
say to point out suspicious people because they are more likely to be scum then a lurker. So, do you not find lurkers suspicious? Why again were you voting for Dour?

So, all in all, I am still not sure why you are voting for me. I didn't say who I found to be suspicious because I am not sure and want to think on it more.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:01 pm

Post by halfpint »

Stewie wrote:I voted for you mainly because you said there's nothing going on, and didn't do anything.
I voted for MeMe. I
did
do something. What are you talking about? Now, I am getting you to talk more. That's good. Getting people to talk more is good, right?
Stewie wrote:She was talking all along. Surely you didn't need to hear from her, you had plenty.
Obviously I didn't have enough to go on, or I wouldn't have wanted to hear from her some more. How can
you
decide when I have had enough material to go on?
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:38 pm

Post by halfpint »

Stewie wrote:I voted for you mainly because you said there's nothing going on, and didn't do anything.
Well, if that's the reason, then honestly I think it's silly. You are voting for me because you think that I complained about nothing happening and then didn't do anything? That's simply not true. In particular, I said nothing
was
going on. I then voted for MeMe. I never said nothing was going on
after
I voted for MeMe.

Also, realize that I put the fourth vote on MeMe, not the fifth vote.
Stewie wrote:If you need to hear more from anyone, try someone else.
I simply cannot fathom why you are so against me trying to get more info from MeMe. Again, you
cannot
decide when I have enough information.

In summary, I find you very suspicious. The reasons?

1). Your reason (or rather the lack thereof) for voting for me.
2). Your bizarre stance that MeMe is above scrutiny and that you feel you can determine when the town has received enough information about another player.
3). For claiming to be one of the few players that
was
trying to get the game moving along when in fact it was mainly MeMe and you were just following along with what she was doing. Refer specifically to posts 25, 61, 64/65, 69, 73. These all pretty much followed something MeMe said or did (i.e. voting for me/Dour).
4). Your insistence at twisting my words around and presenting erroneous facts (i.e., the vote count) .

vote: Stewie
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:57 pm

Post by halfpint »

It is interesting to me that considering the big debate between myself and Stewie was centered around you MeMe, that 1) it took you so long to say anything (actually this is the first we've heard from you about anything in a while) and 2) when you finally do say something, this is all you say. I would think you would have more to say.

Hmmm... based on your reaction to my vote, I decided you were a townie (FYI: Stewie). However, maybe I was wrong.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:44 am

Post by halfpint »

We did dicuss you quite a bit MeMe, in one fashion or another, so yes, I definitely would think you would have more to say, either way. And when I posted, I checked that the last time you posted before your post was Jan 11. Considering you are on the site a lot, I
was
surprised that you hadn't posted anything before you did. Take that to mean anything you like.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:20 am

Post by halfpint »

I'm not trying to go at it with MeMe. I was surprised (and still am) that MeMe didn't have much to say. She only came on with "Most things considered" without even clarifying that. I mean, what does "most things considered" mean? What things? And this was after a few days of nothing. That raised my suspicion level a little. It's the nature of the game to think you have a read on someone but unless you have absolute proof, you are still going to watch what all people post (or don't post) carefully. Nobody should be above suspicision; not even people you suspect are innocent.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:01 pm

Post by halfpint »

Well, when people ask me to clarify/explain things, I do. Unfortunately, I had to do it quite a bit, so it may have seemed like I was trying to hammer something home.

As a last clarification of this point (hopefully :)), let me say that "I think MeMe should have said more" was never my point. First, I just wanted to hear more from you, which is different then saying "you haven't said enough". Secondly, about the posts between Stewie and myself, I was just surprised that you didn't have more to say. Again, this is different then "I think MeMe
should
have said more".
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:14 am

Post by halfpint »

Okay ....

I received a pm last night that hinted that MeMe may be scum. That's pretty much what the pm said without revealing word for word what the pm said. I don't know if this is true or not, so of course the person that I would want to hear from most is MeMe.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:06 pm

Post by halfpint »

Well, like I said when I originally stated it, when MeMe responded to my vote, it didn't seem like something MeMe would have done if she was scum. I could be wrong, but that's what I decided based on her actions. The pm didn't say she was scum; it just hinted that she may be.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:49 am

Post by halfpint »

Stewie: Well, I took merit in it is because it is day 1, and I really didn't have much else to go on.

MeMe: No reason was given in the pm about why it was sent, nor who sent it.

roland: I am not trying to get her lynched. Although there are times where I wonder if she is indeed scum (as I do with you all), I'm not even voting for her. If I really thought she was scum right now, I would vote for her.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:22 pm

Post by halfpint »

Stewie, by no means is what I received (at least the way I read it) a threat. People wanted to know why I wanted to hear more from MeMe. It is because I received a pm that said MeMe might be scummy. That's it. I wasn't even sure of how to take it, which is why I wanted to hear more from her.
PeaceBringer wrote:In turn you began a fight with halfpint who in turn said she had a note saying you were guilty.
I never said that I received something that said MeMe was guilty. If that were true, I would be voting for her right now.

In fact, MeMe doesn't seem scummy to me. I'm not so sure of PeaceBringer. What I think is the most suspicious thus far is the absence of Medicated Lain and roland, who was very silent for a long while and only came in with one short comment about my note. Stewie still has my vote from the entire thing before, but that may change.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:52 am

Post by halfpint »

MeMe wrote:halfpint's claimed to have gotten a PM suggesting I may be scum last night.
And, just so I'm understanding this completely, please clarify as to whether it was completely out of your hands or whether you had any say in its contents at all -- I mean, were you given an option on whom the subject of the note would be? Or did it just appear with no choice being made by you?
My pm did not just appear; I did have a choice on the subject of the pm.

As to your claim -- can you give us any other information about what your role is? You say that you don't have a night choice. Well, what does moving man #2 do?
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:11 am

Post by halfpint »

Well, :roll: , right back at ya.

It is possible that her pm didn't just say Moving Man #2 -- townie. I want
MeMe
to clarify if there was anything else that she was omitting from her claim.

You really don't like me asking for more information do you? Especially when it comes to MeMe. :?
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:30 am

Post by halfpint »

Well, I'm not 100% positive if MeMe is innocent, but I'm inclined to believe it.

I would like to ask PBuG for a retraction/extension on the deadline. I went and looked at who was voting for MeMe and 2 of them are people who are completely not active. One is Dourgrim. The second is Nanook who has only posted once and that was an OMGUS vote on January 1. Maybe he should be prodded/replaced?
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:31 am

Post by halfpint »

Edit to the above: "Inclined to believe it for now."
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:39 pm

Post by halfpint »

I went on to IMDB and there are 2 roles on the very first page of characters that are Moving Man #1 and Moving Man #2. Obviously I don't know what MeMe's pm said though.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:06 pm

Post by halfpint »

I agree. Stewie, you may have to unvote me first if your new vote is to count.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:57 am

Post by halfpint »

PB wrote:I am Juno. I have an important role to the town. Unfortunately meme and some others put enough pressure on me to force me to out my name. I would rather not share my role functions unless pressed. It should be clear I will need protection. If I must to verify I will say I had a night action on dourgrim thus the reaction.
I am very skeptical of your claim. I, for one, would like to hear more about your role functions.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:58 pm

Post by halfpint »

Lynching Delia sounds fine to me.
unvote; vote: Dourgrim

I think we need one more vote on Dour?
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:28 am

Post by halfpint »

There were originally 14 people ... right now there are 12 alive.
willows wrote:The 1st page says 12 players. And its half plus 1 to make majority lynch right?
So thats 7 to lynch, and I put him at 6.
Well, willows, below is what PBuG said on the front post. So, it looks like you did put the lynching vote on Dour.
PBuG, from front post, wrote:It takes 6 votes to exorcize. all rules will always apply, whether you like it or not, ha.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:41 am

Post by halfpint »

Nope you are right roland. There were 12 and now there are 10. I just looked at the number from PBuG's front post ... however, that number isn't updated. If you count the residents alive, it's 10.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:11 am

Post by halfpint »

PBuG wrote:halfpint (Lydia Dietz) investigates MeMe (Snake Betelgeuse) and gets scum
Well, that's not entirely accurate. I got a pm (as I stated in the game) that said that the picture I took
hinted
that MeMe was scum. Upon clarification, I received a pm that said there was a certain reason for the vagueness but I wasn't allowed to know. Reading through, I don't see why.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:02 am

Post by halfpint »

You did a good job on getting Dourgrim lynched though. :D
halfpint
halfpint
Goon