Mini #138 Space and Sci Fi Mini-Mafia- FINALLY DONE!

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:06 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Vote: Doomcow
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:29 am

I alreadcy seen 7 games where it takes forever to get anything moving. Im being impatient and hoping to get something started.

Sycko also has an anti-IS vendetta. He is part of some mason group that hates IS.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:43 am

Youre right, Sycko is clearly scum. Death to Sycko!

Unvote: Doomcow
Vote: Sycko
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:55 pm

Im just assuming that nothing happened at all and we started with day instead since the mod was so busy.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:50 pm

So do we like Sycko's roleclaim and outing or not?

Any opinion Phoebus?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:19 am

Wait, so Sycko is really just a slimy worm and Phoebus is some faceless goon?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:32 pm

Wow, I been begging for a lynch all this time and now you people run in and sneak one without me.

Unvote: Sycko
Vote: Crola

I was feeling left out.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:52 am

Vote: StD
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:14 pm

Reasoning? from me? Since when do I need any?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:42 pm

Then please enlighten us, oh mighty one. I must have missed the post you made where you told us what to do.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:22 pm

Explanation?! Heh, you clearly havent played enough games that im in yet. Im just guessing my way through this.

The little dynamic duo are the ones you need to be following, not me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:13 am

Why would I vote for the dynamic duo? Arent they the ones that we pretty much believe to be innocent? Everyone is just getting their panties in a wad when we dont take their word as gospel.

Speaking of which, since my guessing is so blatantly awful, when exactly does the dynamic duo plan to throw their vote at someone who is actually scum? Face if you dont know who is scum now, I guess mulling over the choices really does help matters.

I would love to hear this brilliant award willing strategy that we have setup to flush the scum out. I know for sure we can like sucker them out. Here, ill try one too:

Does anyone here want to claim a scum role? Hello? anyone? Scum, yes you. I want you to claim now. I know, I know, its unconventional. Oh, but dont worry, I wont vote for you, I promise. No, really.

Ok, lets see if that works, since its been just as effective as anything the strategy of the boy wonder has accomplished today so far. So if you say Phoebus is evil, lets all hit puberty together and grow the sack and vote for the Scumsmeller Pusuivant.

Unvote: StD
Vote: Phoebus
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:24 pm

I find it just as shocking that they are actually following along with me. I call for loyal brain eating zombie followers often, but never actually planned on what do once I actually got them.

But what am I supposed to do now? Arent they pretty much confirmed innocent? Can you explain to me StD why its not a good idea to go along with a confirmed innocent and a cop? Or should we rather flag you as our fearless leader just because.. well.. I honestly dont know what bug crawled up your butt. Or rather, maybe youre jealous because one didnt.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:31 am

So youre going against me because im going along with the two people you also want to go along with?

Here I am, puppetmaster IS, leading the keystone cops in a wild goose chase. You would think that the cop and the other guy can think for themselves rather well. Would it have made you feel better for me have waited for them to vote first, since youre basically saying that they have no capacity for self thought or to make decisions on their own.

Ok children, Crola and Sycko, my loyal mindless brain eating zombies, I want you guys to put an FOS on StD. Go my legions! FOS! FOS!!!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:35 pm

Right, and im the big the big bad manipulator. Just bludgeon me with the hypocrisy now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:19 am

What does that mean, that youre just not that good at it?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:30 pm

Unvote: Phoebus
Vote: Maximus

Im willing to test the "scum overreached" theory.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:29 am

ahh yes, if sycko did investigate me, that would finally vindicate me from your silly ranting.

All this babbling and you still have us nowhere closer to a lynch than when we first started. Some leader you are, all you do is scream like a maniac.

If Maximus is the clear scum, then lynch him! If Phoebus is the master of evil proof, why arent we lynching him? Bunch of cowards, sack up and throw your vote out there!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:15 pm

I need a vote count.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:20 pm

Im just here to say hi, since we arent really anywhere different than 20 posts ago.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:43 pm

See? now that is what I like to hear. Death to Phoebus!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:15 am

I have no opinion. Im just going to let this little situation play out. If Maxy is a worm too, then lets move on to Phoebus then. Where did he go?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:20 pm

I have no opinion because I have no way of proving your worminess, for any of you. All I can do is wait for a willing bandwagon and hop on it. Besides, you people keep suspecting Phoebus, so I might as well go there since my apathy dictates to do so.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:46 pm

Can we lynch Phoebus since he wont be around anyways then? Its a better reason that anything I have heard so far.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:50 am

So are you trying to say that you dont want to be lynched? Lets lynch him, he wont know until we are on Day4 anyways.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:47 am

Isnt that what you want? Or was it the other guy? I dont really have any leads since all the posting is being done by the same 4 people.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:18 pm

CoolBot wrote:I think Crola's the only one who wants to lynch Crola.
heh, I see a sig.

Ok, ill bite. Coolbot to the rescue.

unvote: Phoebus
Vote: Maximus
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:48 pm

Uh, who else was voting for him that didnt unvote? I thought it was just Coolbot voting. Either way, lets see the fallout first.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:31 pm

Or I just simply dont care who gets lynched since we arent working on good evidence yet anyways.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:12 pm

Can I vote for Maximus again? please?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:01 pm

We are stalled. Someone do something.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:17 am

Maxi, who dont you tell us that you have a red cape with a giant M on it? You dont realize that you might as well be superman, or superdoc in this case? Youre making it sound like youre the most powerful being in the universe.

Not only are you giving coolbot massive feelings of inadequacy and role jealousy, youre making us think that if you pile enough crap on a doc role, then we cant possibly let go to waste someone so powerful.

Thats why its so hard to believe. Besides, Coolbot appears to be very adamant about you. And I like that determination from people, it shows that they have a sack and are willing to take risks, rather than sit around, discuss things and waste time.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:42 am

Fine, but I want Maximus verified by Sycko tonight.

In the meantime, I believe that Jediknight is scum. Even if he isnt, he has been forcibly lurking on us and we just cant have that.

Unvote: Maxi
Vote: Jediknight
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:19 am

Im eager to get any day done with.

Role Claim: Im a cloner. I can resurrect dead people with a 50% chance each night. I am the Kaminoan Prime Minister Lama Su (Thats from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones). One of the reasons I dont care about rapid lynching is because I can just clone anyone back. Also the fact that I never really worry about lynching anyways. Sitting around stroking the monkey because you cant decide on who to lynch never helps anyone.

I also have 1 weak ass ship, so I can be easily killed myself.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:39 am

Unvote: Jediknight

I dont really know what to do right now. I tried to jumpstart several wagons myself, but nothing is taking. Its getting a bit frustrating. We are stalling and I have no idea on how to fix it.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:23 am

Fine with me

Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:53 pm

Well done Jedi, if I was trying to bait some scum, you totally would have shot the idea out of the sky.

On top of that I claimed because:

A) I know for a fact that people are always itching for any excuse to lynch IS. Present company that want to do so now included.

B) Its a mini, one little surge in votes and im lynched. See A

C) Im giving Maximus the benefit of the doubt and going after someone else, which at the time was the biggest lurker. Especially since we are low on ideas.

C1) Im banking on Maximus to be truthful and hope that he is smart enough to protect me with his superman cosmic powers. Hence why I was practically begging the scum to attack me.

D) In hopes of of gaining some credibility, I also claimed so we can move on and finally lynch someone, anyone.

Any issues of my specific role need to be taken up with the master of funky twists to roles, Vraak.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:27 pm

Im really starting to think that its all of you that are full of crap. What a disjointed bunch we all are.

I have no clue as to what to do with my vote. But if Coolbot gets any more, ill join just to end the day.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:37 am

Unvote: Doomcow
Vote: Coolbot
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:10 pm

Unfortunately for Coolbot, he is our best lead. But I dont understand why he wouldnt make something up if he really was scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:49 am

So did anyone learn anything? Day 3, Only one death. Someone has to know something by now.

I think im pretty certain that some buttmunch roleblocked my attempt at reviving Coolbot. Thanks a lot scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:22 am

How nice of you to counter claim without even a role name Jedi. So who exactly are you then? Sluggo the cloner from a distant galaxy?

And how nice of you to jump all over his crap claim StD.

The only unfortunate thing is that you both cant possibly be scum. I think I was roleblocked from the failure message I got. It didnt seem at all standard.

Vote: Jedi
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:40 am

Noktor the Krakati cloner?! uh?!? who??

Aggresive play allright. Aggresive scum play indeed. Can I vote twice?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:29 am

From what I understand, I dont have to wait until the next night to revive them. I could bring them back instantly that night. But I have a failure rate. So I guess that means I do have everyone's DNA already.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:02 pm

You people do realize that if Jedi is scum (likely with such a weak role claim) we would lose another night of not only reviving Coolbot, but we are also going to get another body on our hands that I may or may not be able to revive. Especially is señor roleblocker keeps harassing me.

Jedi is playing you all like some nefarious piped piper. This plan that Jedi is painting is exactly the one that scum would want. I say we lynch the scum with a weak role claim. He is obviously frutrated. But he is frustrated over his lack of success on the first two nights. Thats been some really ineffective scum we are dealing with.

Thats about the only saving grace for Jedi's villanous plan.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:56 pm

Crola, I mentioned that already in my post.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:33 pm

This game is officially stalled. Are we lynching "Mr. I have a non-existing role" or not?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:53 am

This is ridiculous. I will vote anyone just to keep the game from stalling.

Unvote: Jedi
Vote: Viqules
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:47 am

Lets just lynch this viq guy instead for the sake of not stalling the game please.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:05 am

Apparently I cant refute Jedi's claim now. It made too much sense that a non-named role and two cloners was impossible, but that appears to be the case after all.

What I dont understand is what exactly happened to StD last night. Did someone try to kill him and was saved?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:08 am

No, because if we had woken up today and no one was revived, then that would have been perfect evidence to prove that Jedi was liar scum.

Now that we have two cloners, its going to be very easy to weed out all the scum. We can just revive who we lynch and who the scum killed everyday.

It seems strangely unbalanced. Do we have scum or SK's that are lurking and not sending choices?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:31 am

Jedi, since you have these magic powers of insight. How could I somehow make up a role of cloner just out of my ass like that and have it happen that there is also a cloner without a role name lurking about as well?

Dont you think that its an extremely amazing coincidence? Not only would I have had to make up a cloner, but hope that the one I made up wasnt in the game? Which its likely, since its me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:37 am

Wait a sec!

Who said Jedi's cloner is automatically a good guy?!?

It makes perfect sense, im the good guy cloner, Jedi would be a scum cloner. That would explain the lack of balance of two cloners. It would also explain why Jedi had to pull some name out of his ass, he was covering for his true evil name. He may be some sort of futuristic necromancer or an evil someone from some obscure show.

So yea, it looks like he can clone, but with what intentions. I wouldnt put it past Vraak to let the scum have a cloner so we would have to lynch the same scum every other night while they wittle us away.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:51 am

We could always lynch a lurker I guess. But the only way this fits is if Jedi is the evil cloner. How convinient that StD doesnt explain away Jedi's crappy role name. In fact, everyone seems to ignore the fact that so far everyone is a named character, except Jedi.

He is covering for something, im sure of it. Yes he can clone, but im telling you, it has to be for evil nefarious purposes. Either lynch him or lynch a lurker. Ill be trying to bring them back anyways.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:59 pm

Like I could remember that far back. Either way, you want to be sure of what youre doing before you lynch me. How about having Coolbot investigate Jedi tonight and see what he gets? Or Crola/Coron, whichever one does so too?

Maybe that will prove my innocence better and get you all off me. You all conviniently forget that I somehow miracoulsly guessed that a cloner was a valid role AND I already have a cleared investigation on me. I dont know what else I can do today to satisfy you bloodthristy savages. Youre better off pikcing someone else randomly, your odds of finding scum will be better there than the 0% you get from me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:52 am

Nothing to add, this is bonkers.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:21 pm

This doesnt sound right. Is Jedi changing the details of his role with every post in an effort to make me look bad?

So who do we want to lynch? Do we want to try StD? We do need to come to a concensus at some point,
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:03 pm

Can we move on and do something?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:16 pm

We seem to have a lot of Trek characters. So are we going to lynch Coron now then?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:27 pm

Its two different sentences, they want to lynch you. I was also just making the comment over the amount of trek characters on the side.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:26 pm

whoa, Sinister Overlord? talk about a lurker!

unvote: whoever
Vote: SInister
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:16 am

Fine with me, I still want Jedi investigated at some point to prove that he is or isnt an evil cloner though.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:59 am

Whats that? Like 6 people from Star Trek now?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:06 am

WHo exactly cleared Crola again? He acts like a scummy rabid radioactive squirrel to me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:46 pm

I didnt realize that being in my ship prevented investigations. Since when was that the case?

Could someone recap what everyone has claimed so far? I barely remember wat was happening here other than suspecting Jedi to be some cultist cloner.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:27 pm

I still want a recap of what everyone has claimed. Im suspecting that at least one scum is trying to get me lynched today.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:20 pm

I believe that I was cleared by Coolbot before he was revived.

Vote: Nanook
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:44 pm

You know, at the end of the day, none of you really have anything suspicious to peg on me. Other than just Jedi's overzealousness to get rid of me. You should be wondering why he is so dead set on getting rid of another cloner when he cleared me as a guaranteed cop.

Might as well lynch the cloner, move on and see what the investigations bring. Besides, if no scum are dead yet, then at least one is lurking, if not two.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:14 pm

Last night I was taken to the emperor and told that I was to clone one of his goons, but since none are dead yet, he let me go with a promise that he will return when he wanted me. The he gave me an omenous warning that this was my last chance.

Basically, I was kidnapped by the emperor last night and thus was unable to clone anyone, again.

Did Doomcow make a role claim yet by the way? The Emperor kept saying Doom over and over, so I dont know if this was Vraak's funny way of giving me a hint.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:42 pm

You kidding me? Of course the MOD would, its Vraak!

And I survived the lynch because I was kidnapped by the Empire.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:56 am

Oh yea

You have to be the scum, there isnt anyone else left who it could be.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:41 am

I just love how everything fits all organized and perfectly with your theory. Hell, you ever wrapped a little bow on it for the rest of us. All this and I still dont get a card or a kiss.

Youre making it sound like youre the only roleblocking hope of the galaxy against the evil peril of IS. As if your role was born and bred in a lab for the sole purpose of foiling some nefarious plan of mine.

You really expect everyone to buy that youre suddenly my nemesis? The way I see it, I caught me another scum. You were hoping for a quick claim and subsequent lynch of me, youre succumbing to pressure already and im the one sitting on the votes.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:45 pm

Well, could you do me a favor and lynch Doomcow tomorrow after you realize I was right?

I would like to at least get my I told you so in there later.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”