Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:22 am

Post by Jaguar »

DMI, is your vote on Quailman really random? He already had two votes on him and you added a third. I can understand the reason for the initial two votes on Quail, but you just claim to vote randomly... Or are you basing your vote on gossip?

As for only one cop, in an amnesiac game, I would expect that there is a back-up as the cop doesn't know he's the cop and the doc doesn't know he's the doc, so it's a bit hard to make sure a cop gets protected when the need is there.

Another possibility, would night 1 results give people enough information to figure out who they are? Are we going to get increasingly more information about our roles as the game goes on?
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:04 am

Post by Jaguar »

True, but our role-claim can be based on results, if any, we have for night 1. And the mafia (If I'm reading the intro correctly) doesn't have amnesia and hence they may not know what kind of results we, as the town, have received for night 1.

All pro-town roles have sent a name to our mod for a night 1 choice, so it's likely we've all received a result. It may not be something that we can interpret readily, but if pushed to a lynch, we reveal our result and perhaps someone else can shed some light on the result. It may not be in our best interest to reveal who we targeted, but the result may be interesting enough to give us something to talk about.
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:34 pm

Post by Jaguar »

I did ask DMI to explain himself, but he never showed up to do so. At this point I will add a
vote: DMI
as he's had plenty of time to respond.

As for no lynch, I don't think it's a good idea this early in the game. As for game setup, I thought the standard was 3 mafia in a mini, not 2. It's still possible we have a serial killer too. Besides, as I mentioned in my earlier post, we can still somewhat claim as town with our investigation results (without giving names).
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:20 pm

Post by Jaguar »

How do you know you aren't paranoid? Or insane? Why not wait for another night and see if you get differing results?

I'll
unvote
, but this could have been done much better. Not sure if I want to vote for Quail at this time, but right now we don't have many other options.

I'll hold off on voting at this time.
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:41 pm

Post by Jaguar »

Vote: Electra

As for the second kioll, it could indeed have been a SK, but why would scum target someone who is giving incorrect results? We likely would have lynched him today anyways? Perhaps there is a vig out there?
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #56 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:27 am

Post by Jaguar »

I have my reasons and they are better than DMI's. I am thinking that there are several naive, paranoid, etc cops out there, but I know what I am not!

I am thinking that Leonidas has been able to make something out of his night results as well.
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:58 am

Post by Jaguar »

[quote="Dranko20"I like Foolster as the lynch, but thats based entirely on attitude, because I have nothing reliable to go on. Is this how we play the game, or does anyone ahve a better idea?[/quote]

Yes. Electra is scum! I have voted for her and given my reasons. I am confident that I am not a paranoid cop!
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:12 am

Post by Jaguar »

Folks, I've just skimmed through, so I apologize if I've missed anything.

NIght 1 I targeted DP, and as a result I received that he is a gossiper and receives guilty results on people. The reason I picked DP was that I didn't know what my role was and in case it was a protective role, I wanted to protect DP. Night two I investigated Electra (I always have a hard time figuring her out) and received the result that she is mafia and gets to kill people. So I'm not actually a cop, I get people's role information.

In one of my posts on day 1, I did mention gossip, but pretty much assumed that DP wouldn't get the reference as I don't know what my role title is either.
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:33 pm

Post by Jaguar »

Hey, all I can say is those are the results and I stand by them. Notice that DP did vote me right off the bat on day one and mentions that there is something about me he should remember. He got a guilty verdict on me, as he would have received on anyone.

Electra is very much scum. Unless I am getting erroneous results. And Leonidas, how do you think that the gossiper role works in this game? DO you have ingame information to this effect?
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #87 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:40 am

Post by Jaguar »

Who targeted me last night? I did not get a result on my choice of Uraj last night :(

Looks like we hit two mafia scum so far, but I am getting a little worried about the second killer. Do we have a vig or an SK?
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #89 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:33 am

Post by Jaguar »

Well, I'm glad to hear that someone targeted me last night, otherwise this could have become really confusing :) I am confident that this clears MGIA, as I didn't die :)

And hopefully I've shed some light on your ability MGIA.

I'm thinking it's a standard 3 person mafia, as we still had two deaths last night. So one more scum remaining and either a vig or SK. It is possible that one of either the mafia or serial killer was blocked on night one through a roleblocker or doc protect.

Only Fuldu died night 1, although with the note next to his body I think that he was targeted by the mafia. No sign of a second kill that night. DP, shot, and Dmi, stabbed, died night 2 and Leonidas, shot, and Electra, stabbed, died night 3.

I think with stabbing, that it's safe to say that we have a SK in our midst, along with one more mafia scum. There are five of us left alive, that means three to lynch. We lynch one, if that person is scum, between MGIA and myself we should be able to identify the last scum. We decide before hand who to target, I take one, MGIA takes the other. If there is no kill, MGIA's target is scum (and I should be able to confirm that with my investigation of the other). If there is a kill, the person MGIA didn't target is likely the culprit. I think we have to agree beforehand who we'll target tonight, MGIA.

Dranko - 7 posts in total. Still wondering how we should claim, even though I laid out a way to do it on day 1. Day 1 random voted Quailman, never unvoted. Day 2, unvoted (even though he had no vote on anyone) and voted SubtleTactix.
Foolster - 12 posts in total. Random voted Uraj day 1, unvote, vote Dmi, unvote. Day two voted for Leonidas, unvoted and voted for Subtletactix.
Uraj - 4 posts in total !!! Day 1, random voted for Electra, voted Subtletactix, unvoted and voted for Quailman. 1 post on day 2, not votes. Wayyyy too quiet. He's been active enough in his other games...

Day 1 - Quailman lynch: Dranko20, Electra, Dmi, Uraj45, Leonidas, Dragon Phoenix. Dranko, Electra and Uraj on this lynch. The only case this makes is that if there were two mafia scum on the wagon, they were Electra and either Uraj or Dranko. DP put on the last vote.
Day 2 - SubtleTactix - Foolster41, Dranko20, Mr_Gnome_It_All, Leonidas, Electra. Foolster, Dranko AND Electra voted for ST. Electra took the kill shot, and that never clears anyone.

I'm starting to think that perhaps Uraj is mafia scum. Not sure on the SK though, but Dranko also seems more scummy than Foolster to me.

MGIA, your thoughts?
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #92 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:23 am

Post by Jaguar »

Dranko, I think either Quail or another doc type protected him or another blocker targeted you for night 1.

For now I am inclined to keep hunting for the mafia scum, rather than taking Dranko out. We know that the mafia would not have targeted their own...

So let's narrow it down between Urah and Foolster then.
Mod
can you prod Uraj (again) as he hasn't contributed much at all to this game.

Foolster, are you willing to share your night targets with us?
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #95 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:53 am

Post by Jaguar »

No, we know that either the SK or vig targeted Electra as she was mafia. Mafia won't kill their own members at night.

I'm not happy with two vig claims. Especially since we do have a mafia group working as well. Since we still have two deaths, the mafia has at least one more member. I'm not sure who to believe.

I'm thinking that either one of the vigs is lying, or one of them has a completely different role and the deaths were coincidental through mafia actions. I find the second hard to believe, especially since all people targeted are dead. The second thing that would make this unbalanced is that without knowing what we are, inserting two vigs really works against the town in this set-up.

Additionally, give me reasons why, once you realized your targets died, you still submitted a name for nights 2 and 3. I can understand the night 3 target, but explain to me why you each targeted Dmi and DP on night 2.

I also find Uraj's claim to have targeted me last night quite convenient. Who else have you targeted, Uraj?
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #104 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:42 am

Post by Jaguar »

For some reason, I missed the new posts :oops:

Foolster, it doesn't make you less a vig, but I wanted the reasoning behind the tageting of DMI once you knew that your action killed someone on night 1. Although we don't know how Fuldu died on night 1. And laying out the kills that way certainly shows the inconsistency in Dranko's claim. If Dranko indeed targeted DP, wouldn't he have been shot and stabbed?

vote: Dranko
. I've put him one away from a lynch.

MGIA and Uraj, do you actually get a response from the mod on your night actions or not? If not, I guess it's hard to tell what Uraj's targeting of MGIA accomplished.

Foolster, please don't target anyone tonight, as we honestly can't afford to lose anyone. (If it comes down to a night that is).
MGIA wrote:The best plan I can think of (and I'm not saying it's good) is to lynch either Foolster or Dranko, have Uraj and Me target the other and Jaguar target either Uraj or myself. If there's no kill, the one of the two we didn't lynch must be scum, if there is a kill... it'll probably be Jaguar dying, then it's anyone's guess.
There's one flaw in this one. If there is no kill, that means either you or Uraj is scum, as Foolster (assuming we lynch Dranko) has nobody targeting him and can take out anyone he likes. Of course, he could chose not to kill and then we'll have one more investigation to work with.

I'm not sure if this is the best plan, but all I ask is that neither Uraj nor MGIA target me tonight so I can at least attempt to get a result. Of course, this also leaves me without protection if one of you two is the back-up doc.

Uraj, you claim to have targeted DP on night one. He voted for me day one, not randomly and I assumed when I saw his post that he had investigated me and found me guilty (the result of his paranoid cop ability). This would mean that you don't block, but MGIA perhaps does. Perhaps the better option is to have Uraj target me, MGIA target Foolster and I'll investigate one of you three randomly.
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #106 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:31 am

Post by Jaguar »

Yes, but how do you know it's between them? There's still the possibility it's you or Uraj.

For that matter, what if nobody dies? It could be that you blocked Uraj or that Foolster decided not to kill, or something along those lines to confuse the heck out of us.
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #108 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:39 pm

Post by Jaguar »

No, DP would be able to investigate but only get guilty results. That's what my investigation of him told me. So when I saw DP's vote on me, I assumed he had investigated me and received a guilty result. In my eyes, that makes him a paranoid cop. With Elektra, my result clearly stated that she was mafia and ablet o kill someone at night.

So since DP appears to have received a result, I am thinking that you, Uraj, do not block a person, but rather have a different ability. I hope that makes more sense...
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #110 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:23 am

Post by Jaguar »

Well, I don't think we'll get a better claim. So who wants to do the honours on the kill shot?
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #114 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:28 am

Post by Jaguar »

Bah :cry: Kill that scum!
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #128 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:19 pm

Post by Jaguar »

Way to go :) I again tried to investigate Uraj on the night I was killed.. He hadn't quite managed to convince me of his innocence yet...
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #133 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:44 am

Post by Jaguar »

Great game, Fuldu :) I really enjoyed it. Of course, I was quickly aware of my role due to the results.
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #134 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:45 am

Post by Jaguar »

Replace Fuldu with Ygg. :oops:
I need a new tagline...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”