discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:38 pm

Post by discer »

Confrim that I've replaced somebody and don't know a thing about Pokemon. Why couldn't this be Netrunner or L5R mafia? I'm going to have to study this thread then cunsult with my 73 kids (ages 10 to18) for advice.
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:56 am

Post by discer »

Would we be able to identify the Team Rocket members based on the pokemon they have? If not, how would we identify them?
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 28, 2003 7:41 pm

Post by discer »

[shrugs] I have nothing of value to add at this point. [/shrugs]
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:01 pm

Post by discer »

Massive wrote:
I don't know if it's just your style, but the last few times I've seen you play as Mafia, you play EXACTLY the same as you're playing now.
Because I should do something and don't know what else to go on.

vote: Mlaker
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 04, 2003 8:01 pm

Post by discer »

Mole wrote:
Only pokémon numbered 1 - 149 (Bulbasaur to Dragonite) are permitted in this year's League.
I don't know anything about pokemon so I'm just wondering if this answers any questions about recruitable vs. original pokemon and such.

Again, I don't know...... but I would tend to think that TR has pokemon, how else would they hurt us?

shadyforce wrote:
Maybe if we randomly group everyone in 2s. Each pair agree to catch the same pokémon each night. They could verify that they each have actually caught it by say posting every other word each. Then if Rockets can't catch pokémon, they could be found out? Worth a try maybe?
Is it a given that we will catch the pokemon of our choosing each night? If not this already won't work. I'm not a big fan of exravagant plans in mini games anyway. They usually take too much time to be effective. Just my thoughts.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:22 pm

Post by discer »

In protest, I must say that my girlfriend has been nowhere in sight for 4 days now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”