Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:59 am

Post by Drummer »

Hello. I'll read the whole thread tonight and come up with something.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:07 pm

Post by Drummer »

Okay, I'm ready and rarin' to go. Or at least I'm ready. First off, I am not suspicious of Tam(for her crazy plan to lynch herself). Neither am I suspicious of MMCL or Candice. They seem to have pro-town interests at heart.

It's too bad you guys lynched Andrew before I got here, I was really wanting to vote for him when I was about 4/5 way through this.

I am thinking a lot about PeachBringer. I don't quite remember why(I just read the whole thread straight through and my head is kinda hurting). Perhaps I will remember sooner or later. But it seemed pretty good at the time.
Vote PeaceBringer
. He's not exactly in the hotseat yet. Or is he? This may be hell, remember.

I don't know what to make of Dodgy or Vraak. I wonder about Vraak's roleclaim though. Yaw seemed like he really wanted to put a lot of info about the person in there. Plenty of it was irrelevant, but there was plenty of it nonetheless. While Vraak didn't fall WAY short of what I would expect in the claim, it's not enough for me to fully believe it.

And as for Dodgy...I am just watching his posts. Perhaps he will accidentally say he is scum or something useful like that.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:44 pm

Post by Drummer »

Thank you for being understand Yaw. Thank you for being understanding Peacebringer. By the way, I spelled your name Peachbringer on purpose. I hope you didn't miss it. Perhaps you were just being kind?

Although his intentions now seem a little better, I'm still not sure about that claim. There seemed like there should have been something in between the family and suddenly the business. I don't know, maybe that doesn't matter. But then, out of nowhere comes the suicide. I'm not sure, but it could be that all those bad things occurred along the post and PB took them out and put the better ones at the end. But I myself would have taken them out completely. And probably gotten myself lynched. I will take off my vote if I see more appear on him because I am just not sure yet.

And the stuff on Vraak looks pretty good. Why aren't you evil, Vraak? :wink:

I know I'm just observing and pointing out the obvious, but I still need to study posts. I hope to contribute helpfully for the rest of the game.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:19 pm

Post by Drummer »

Yeah, that PB thing scared me too.

I am still thinking Vraak would be nice, but a vote would make me seem to be completely copying Tam. Unless someone is opposed...?
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:40 am

Post by Drummer »

I'm not sure what to do. Can't we just go with our best options and see who is who after the three lynches or something?
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:58 pm

Post by Drummer »

:| It's not really impatience. Just trying to figure out a method to get rid of scum, you know? I am now looking your way since you seemed to have found so much "suspicion" from that. You say my impatience is standing out, rather than that I seemed impatient for one moment(when I have yet to be impatient anyway). You talk as if you have been thinking my posting ways are suspicious this whole time or something(you have not pointed this out previously, so I doubt it). Perhaps you are just a townie trying to consider all options. But to me your wording sounds like scum trying point out lynch targets. Are you making a line-up of your own?

And in response to everyone else, yeah I guess we can wait for Vraak to say something else.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:05 pm

Post by Drummer »

ROFL!!!!!

That clinches it.
Vote:Vraak
Obviously trying to divert the suspicion on him. Oh, that hilarious. I ask a question, now he's also saying I'm desperate for a lynch! Then he goes on and says that I'm holding back! What a pack of ****!

And sorry, I should have previewed or whatever option you click to review.

Anyway, it seems like Vraak is following Dodgy's suggestion because HE wants quick lynches.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:25 pm

Post by Drummer »

:lol:

Ah, but think about it, Vraak. You said I was desperate to vote. You were obviously following Dodgy's suggestion. And then you're little story on me made ABSOLUTELY no sense. It contradicted itself. A little fact you still haven't addressed.

Call it feasibility if you want, but it was a little more obvious than that I think.
Vraak wrote:Drummer is rushed. He feels the need to end the game because it's almost "closing time" -- and this is the perfect opportunity to lynch me.
Technically, you DID acuse me of being scum right there. And here...

[quote="Vraak]He also doesn't want to perform 'scummy' actions, as stated here:

Quote:

I am still thinking Vraak would be nice, but a vote would make me seem to be completely copying Tam. Unless someone is opposed...?

He tries to appeal to dual authorities: he tries to put a vote towards me, but holds back and says, "Wait a minute, that might seem like blind bandwagoning. I don't want to do anything that makes me seem the remotest bit scummy. But, why don't I keep my options open by asking "unless someone is opposed.." [/quote]

Why on this green earth would I want to seem scummy? This is just pathetic. I did NOT try to put a vote on you, that was a lie. Then you said I didn't want to seem the "remotest" bit scummy. You really think you weren't attacking me here? I think you sound kinda angry because I agreed that lynching you might be good.

I think my vote is quite justified. Your logic was logicless. Desperation I'd say.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:27 pm

Post by Drummer »

Sorry for the double post, but that sentence I put in about feasibility made no sense, I realize that. An error about which word I meant. I thought I should state this before Vraak decides it means I'm scum. And apologies for the quote mess up.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:30 pm

Post by Drummer »

Tam, rather than nervous, I think the word you are looking for is "amused." You can't say that his argument made sense. Desperate, as I've said.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:39 pm

Post by Drummer »

Okay, okay. Anyone who bought the Vraak Crap is welcome to vote me. But when you're done, do as Tam said and vote Vraak tomorrow morning.

And now that you're saying you were suspicious of me from the start, I must retract my unsuspicion of you. Could you show me a single thing odd before that question I had about three lynches?
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:07 pm

Post by Drummer »

Nah, you can vote whomever you wish and be suspicious of whomever you wish. And I can gawk all I want. It is 11:00 here and I have nothing to do.

If you would review your post you would realize that you are still accusing me of being scum. And you still can't answer any of my questions, can you? :) Exactly as I expected.

I'm sorry, but does nobody else see things he is saying...? Like: "I haven't voted for you -- or EVEN RAISED SUSPICION ON YOU AT ALL." Does everyone honestly see that and believe him? He doesn't answer my questions, he's going into denial about what he's already said. There's not much more to it.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:00 am

Post by Drummer »

:lol: Ask question, get answer. For some reason I forgot all about yesterday and thought I came into the game at the start of today. I'm sure you could find all sorts of suspicious things about me.

First of all, I did not lose it. You seem to encourage the idea that I got all mad because I couldn't help but laugh.

I don't really feel like quoting every one of your quotes, in which you quote me, so I'll just address them.

Please explain why it is fishy as **** to avoid scumminess? Why do you people seem to think I should be declaring mafia in order to be townie? I'm sorry, I will not act scummy on purpose, no matter how much you want me to.

Now the thing about Dodgy. Good lord, if you didn't understand that was a joke, I am seriously worried about the state of the town. You are seeming scummier by the minute to me. You are taking a post where I say I'm not sure about the innocence of another player and you are saying I insulted him or I'm hinting at his role? Why would I give away my fellow mafia partner? Makes no sense.

You're right about having no real reason to vote PB. I was suspicious of him from something he said earlier(and I was right!), though I can't remember what. I don't really feel like looking it up again since he's already dead. So you say this wasn't a good idea? Then why did everyone follow me and lynch PB?

Next, I did not find you totally innocent. You just seemed like you were willing to take one for the town if necessary and I thought it seemed townish. But, to be quite frank, Vraak's posts, no matter how town-like them may seem, made no sense. He contradicted himself. He won't answer my questions. If you are suspicious of ME for that, then I'm definitely going to be suspicious of you.

Hmm...no...I don't really think your suspicions of Jeep will help me out in any way.

You say I am lashing out. Let's review, shall we?

Dodgy suspects me. I suspect Dodgy.

Vraak desperately copies Dodgy and says that I'm anxious for a lynch, though I have not voted or even acted anxious. I have simply asked a question about possible winning scenarios. Naturally, I return fire when I see the scumminess of his "suspicions".

We got at it for a bit, I get a little animated at the fact that he won't answer my questions. Then you ignore the argument and say he sounds like townie. Excuse me for being annoyed, it just didn't seem like the sort of reaction a townie would have.

ANYWAY, I am sick of bickering with Vraak. We did this in the last game we were in together. It gets very tiring. Since he refuses to answer my questions, I am not going to pursue them. Tam obviously does not care about them. Unless any other people show up and care, it looks as though Vraak will get away with it. I'm not repeating myself any more.

Perhaps we can look back at my question that put me under suspicion. If we lynch the last scum on our next lynch, do we win? Or do we have to lynch two more before we find out? I'm sure you guys can understand how this would be vital to winning the game. I see no anxiousness for a lynch there.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:16 pm

Post by Drummer »

Well, Candice, my main point was this:

Vraak contradicted himself at least once in his post against me(this is what is bothering me the most) and now he just ignores it. As are you, obviously.

Dodgy, if I were to say something weird about you, wouldn't you be a bit defensive? Especially if it wasn't true? I think you would be. LOL, I'm sure you did think I'd react that way, didn't you? Right, try to sound smart. Go ahead, vote me.

Okay, I'm getting really sick of this game. Everyone who has posted today seems scummy to me. Am I the only townie left? The odds are stacked against me here. If I seem like a good lynch to you guys, then please kill me. I do not like this game. Nothing against the mod, but I just have this problem when I'm around Vraak I guess. You will lynch a plain townie, but I could not care less at this point.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:11 pm

Post by Drummer »

Vraak--I don't mean it to be personal. But you want an explanation for my snappiness, there it is. I really don't want a conflict with you.
Candice wrote:Now I'm asking a question. WHAT CONTRADICTIONS? I honestly don't see them. See, I'm blonde. I'm stupid. Point them out. CLEARLY. So dumb people like me can understand.
:lol: No, I don't think that's why.

But since this is not getting through very well, I'll say it AGAIN. Vraak first says I am anxious for a lynch(when I never was). Then he says I am holding back, not wanting to appear scum. Aside from the rest of the post, that alone should be enough to get your attention. Shouldn't it? If you STILL don't see it, please go back a few pages and I'm sure you'll be shocked.

And really, I'm not all that upset. And I would rather not be lynched than be lynched. But it gets kinda frustrating when nobody pays attention, you know? And I have to say it over and over again? Vraak is my choice as far as lynches go. However, I'm wasting my time if nobody listens and I would rather be out of the game in that case.

If you think my knickers are in a knot, Miss Priss, I advise you to review YOUR last few posts.

And BTW, if I was scum, there would be no way I'd give up. I could understand being caught in this situation were I lying or something, but as a townie I am getting rather discouraged.

If you would like me to find a few extra hours and quote everything and underline the important parts, can you please clearly state what YOUR questions were again? It might seem obvious to you, but at least you'll see things from my point of view.

Now I'm sure I missed several important things I should have addressed, but I have church tomorrow so I need to get some sleep. Hope there is enough to keep you happy for a little while.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:36 pm

Post by Drummer »

Dodgy--You told me not to get personal with other players. I'm afraid this is exactly what I'm trying to do. You wanted an explanation for my snappiness(I believe I've said that already) and there it is.

Now, I find it interesting that everyone is oh-so-happy to listen to MMCL when he starts the discussion I got targetted for starting. Grrr. At least we're talking about it now.

I like Vraak's list. Post 304. I am relieved that he is willing to take one for the town, as am I. In fact, the last time we argued we both turned out innocent. :(

But I don't know whether Dodgy or Candice should be the other lynchee. Heck, I don't even know if Vraak should be one at this point.

I guess I DO want Tam around in the end. I must have simply seemed suspicious to her. And MMCL seems like another good choice.

Truthfully, I would like to be alive at the final three. If I was, then we'd probably have won already. But I can only say this because I know my role. Though I'm no longer sure about Vraak, I AM sure about myself and that's one more townie from my point of view.

So...
Unvote:Vraak
I think we ought to go with the new strat.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:22 pm

Post by Drummer »

I'm sure it's your creepy avatar.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:45 am

Post by Drummer »

I'm sorry, I thought that you made a mistake the first time, but now that you've called me a "she" twice in a row... I don't know if it's because my character is a "she" or if I just act feminine. I'm a "he".

My choices for lynchees are as follows: 1. Dodgy 2. Candice 3. Vraak

The odds are pretty good that we'd find scum somewhere in there.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:30 am

Post by Drummer »

There's even a thread complaining about it. I don't like to do it myself, but as long as it's not the final vote, I couldn't care less if he does.

It's okay, Tam. :cry: It's probably the reason why I could never get a girlfriend.

Seriously though, does anyone else have anything else they'd like to contribute to the strat or should we start it off? Apparently everyone has Dodgy on their list, so should we at least start the plan off or what?

I don't know about how well the scum are playing the game. Unless they are MMCL or Tam(in which case they are VERY good), then they are probably about to be lynched.

Oh, and Candice--If Tam or MMCL turn out to be scum, please post a pic of your meal in the general discussion.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:54 pm

Post by Drummer »

That is precisely why I trust Vraak now. I also think Dodgy might be innocent(since he is hanging a noose around his own neck too). I'm just amused that he is reacting EXACTLY the way I did earlier. And he had a cow over that too. :lol:

That leaves me with Candice. I don't know. She doesn't stick out more than either of the others, but both of them are willing to die for the town. Or, at least Vraak wants to die for the town. Dodgy just wants to quit.

Vote:Candice
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:17 am

Post by Drummer »

Vraak and Dodgy are both happy to vote for themselves. And even while suspicion is on them. That really doesn't say "Scum" to me. I seriously doubt if Vraak will make it past the three lynches anyway though. Don't call it trust. If I said that somewhere, it isn't what I meant. It's more like..."less suspicion".

I still don't suspect Tam or MMCL. They appear to be looking for scum. Why would MMCL take so much time on a post if he knew the other players were already ripping each others' throats out? He wouldn't want to calm them down, he'd want them to kill each other. If they(Tam or MMCL) do turn out to be scum, then they probably deserve to win.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #21) » Mon May 02, 2005 5:46 am

Post by Drummer »

Dodgy's point about there being only one scum left is very suspicious to me. It is perfectly fine to be suspicious of many different players. If you are smart, you will be suspicious of EVERY player in the game. First he does not care about the game, then he reaches WAY out there for that one.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #22) » Mon May 02, 2005 5:09 pm

Post by Drummer »

Grrr. I hate it when people invite others to kill them "for the town". It makes me feel so unsuspicious. Oh well, somebody here is lying.

I know I was accused of being anxious for a lynch earlier(without much reason if you ask me), but now I'm kinda sick of waiting. We all like the strat, should we put it into motion or what?

MMCL-Do you mean that everyone will get their OWN cake or we have to split ONE cake amongst us? I like chocolate by the way. Just thought you should know in case he comes out innocent.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #23) » Wed May 04, 2005 5:08 pm

Post by Drummer »

Hrm. I think the reason we haven't all jumped on the new strat is because, as Yaw recently shown, we have varying suspicions. Therefore we do not move ahead.

I really don't know who we should lynch now, Vraak. Though it does seem that everyone else is ready to die for the town, maybe she thought she was pretty much confirmed(don't anyone jump all over the confirmed word, I just can't think of a better word...I guess she's not really on many peoples' radars). If she thought she was assumed innocent, then perhaps she wanted the more likely townies to be thrown into the Sacrificial Pit(that is what I have named the group of three who will soon be lynched in hopes of finding the scum).

I still doubt MMCL's guiltiness. I've said this before, but since I like to hear myself talk...MMCL broke up a pretty good argument and I don't think it's suspicious behavior.

Candice is still my first choice for the Sacrificial Pit.

Since we are having trouble deciding the first victim, perhaps we should use this strat...

We each restate our three top choices(as they may have changed of late), then we give points to each of the suspects, one for each time they appear on someone's list. We lynch them in order of highest points. Of course, we can change it later into the game if we want.

Or we can keep talking about it until we finally lock onto a specific person.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #24) » Wed May 04, 2005 5:31 pm

Post by Drummer »

And we're all still voting for somebody else. This may make me appear scummy, but hey, I did wait...um, a year I think somebody said it was. So,
Vote:Vraak
Let's start this thing off.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #25) » Wed May 04, 2005 5:34 pm

Post by Drummer »

Wow, I think one of the quotes got through. Actually, my vote is not official since I didn't unvote my last choice. Hmm, I will have to read this post a few times...
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #26) » Fri May 06, 2005 5:27 am

Post by Drummer »

Oh give it up Dodgy. Vraak sent a post. I wanted to read it since it was so long. You are so desperate that it's sad. My vote wasn't even official since I never unvoted Candice. If you had waited for any length of time at all, you would find that I am still going to
Unvote:Candice, Vote: Vraak X

You are trying much too hard to get everyone suspicious of me. And that junk about Tam and MMCL. You're just plain shooting blindly. I would consider voting for you now, but since I'm really ready for a lynch at this point, I think Vraak will do.

I would greatly appreciate it if you'd show me all the spots where I was ready to finish somebody off, then turned around. I'd love to see them.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #27) » Sun May 08, 2005 4:22 pm

Post by Drummer »

Please Dodgy, get over it. You notice these little things-- " . " Those are called periods. This-- " ! " is called an exclamation mark. You will have to know these signs if you wish to learn to speak english. The first does not mean you are wound up. The second means you are wound up. There are no wound-up exclamation marks in my post.

Now why don't you show me those posts I asked for? You completely ignored my question. And now Vraak is throwing his suspicion all over the place again. Whatever. As we've already said, Vraak, you are going to be suspicious of more than one person. Why shouldn't I point out the holes in Dodgy's arguments? You think I should accept it and then quote my PM from Yaw to seal the deal? You make no sense at all. You are simply being defensive because my vote went onto you. :lol: I think that's an attitude that you accused ME of being.

It's the same deal with Dodgy. You say I am all uptight and everything. But you ignore my question and make yourself sound completely scummy and uptight.

You need to learn some manners mate! :evil:
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #28) » Tue May 10, 2005 7:01 am

Post by Drummer »

No, Dodgy, no. You're wrong. I LOVE the bible, I wouldn't bash it. But other than that, you're pretty much right.

However, I still don't get your reasoning for suspicion. It just doesn't make sense to me. He is my next choice.
Vote:Dodgy

I am quite annoyed that Vraak posted in twilight and told us that he's not scum. There goes the surprise element, I'm sure Yaw appreciates it greatly. But that DOES mean that we need to get one of the next two lynches correctly. I still think Candice could be the other one, but since Dodgy is acting so weird, I think he'll work for now.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #29) » Wed May 11, 2005 5:22 am

Post by Drummer »

:lol: Dodgy, I know. I was joking too. I do that. But I AM happy that people notice my religiousness.

Tam--Vraak wouldn't do that. He doesn't
have
a sense of humor. But why are you looking at me because I was correctly suspicious of PB?

I am confused by all these cakes. If you owe me a cake at the end of the game, please PM me and I will give you my address and you can mail it to me. I have lost track of all these bets.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #30) » Thu May 12, 2005 6:11 pm

Post by Drummer »

Heh, Yaw, that post was funny. "pulls the bell himself" :lol:

I guess he was probably telling the truth too. My next choice is Candice, as I've said before. I dunno about Tam, I still think she is innocent. MMCL too, but even more so.
Vote:Candice
I am still pretty sure she is the mafia.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #31) » Fri May 13, 2005 5:45 am

Post by Drummer »

What is post 395 in response to? I got confused there. If you were talking to me...

I don't know, Vraak usually seems suspicious to me. He had no logic to use, made me wonder. Then he copied Dodgy on a suspicion that didn't even make sense. Looked like a good choice to me.

And yeah, MMCL needs to show up soon. He is probably away baking several cakes.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #32) » Sat May 14, 2005 5:45 pm

Post by Drummer »

Candice: I completely understand your vote on me.

Tam: The real reason that I flipped out was because I had just finished a post where I was wondering why Dodgy thought I was anxious for a lynch when I had only been thinking over strategies. Then Vraak blindly followed him to divert attention or something and it sparked. Made me lose my temper a little, I know I shouldn't have. Made me look very suspicious.

And yeah, I know there ought to be more to it than that I don't suspect the other players. It's sort of a hunch thing. Something about posting habits maybe? For some reason I find it hard to pin down my suspicions of other people sometimes. I will review the thread and find where it was that I found myself seriously wondering about her.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #33) » Tue May 17, 2005 5:59 am

Post by Drummer »

Heh, I was waiting for somebody else to say something. I'm online almost every day, I might miss a day in the weekends though. Forgot all about how I was going to reread Candice. :roll:

I do not find MMCL's demanding job to be his fault or suspicious. Just his job. He has disappeared on trips several times before. Why is it suddenly suspicious?

Now--On to what I said I would verify earlier.(Seriously, if I said I was going to research it, then I never say anything, how is that backing away from the subject? Why would I deliberately make myself seem scummy? This is a suspicion-habit of many players that I don't really understand at all.) ANYWAY:

Hmm... A lot of her time seemed to be spent watching, reiterated other players' suspicions, asking for vote clarification... Most of the time she seems to be just " waitin' " around for somebody else to do something. In quotations because that's the way she keeps putting it.

...Further in I appear and vote PB. LOL, I should have noticed how calmly he accepted my vote on him. Should have tipped me off that he was trying to seem innocent. Anyway, Candice follows everyone else's lead and votes PB even though I think he was already lynched. Seems like an attempt to be in the town's best interests. She could safely do that if she knew Dodgy's identitiy, right?

After that she follows somebody else's suspicions and decides Vraak looks like a good choice. Then she decides to wait for somebody else to finish what they were saying or something.

Then comes the whole argument I had with Vraak. It got us nowhere. While it was happening, however, Candice tries to make me seem suspicious by twisting my posts a little. Maybe she just wasn't paying attention to the questions I had been asking Vraak, maybe she lied. Either way she pretended they weren't there or something. She starts getting a bit of an attitude with me, though I think most of my hostility had been directed at Vraak up to that point. Curious. She gets her knickers in a knot, then holds her "suspicions" on me throughout the rest of the game.

Later she had a gut feeling about Dodgy. She was suspicious of Vraak too. Her argument against me was that she was mad at me. Vraak and Dodgy seem to have been innocent and if I am lynched, I will be too. I want MMCL and Tam to remember that tomorrow if I die today. Candice was suspicious of three people and all three turned out innocent. Said she would eat a hat if MMCL and Tam turned out to be mafia. Convenient how she can knock off all these townies and never find a mafia member.

A little later on Candice "waits" some more for a response to Vraak's long post. I understand that she later claimed to have been watching reactions, but there has just been so much waiting going on here.

Today she votes me because the other players are ruled out. I vote her because I have suspicions. Her vote is understandable, as I called it, but I think mine ought to carry a little more weight. She was so adamant about her suspicions of me before, but now it's just because neither MMCL or Tam could
possibly
be scum.

Well, I think both Candice and I appear to be good choices right now. If we lynch Candice and she turns up innocent, I don't even know which of the either two it might be. If we lynch me today, I suggest we lynch Candice tomorrow.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #34) » Tue May 17, 2005 6:07 am

Post by Drummer »

I wrote:...Further in I appear and vote PB. LOL, I should have noticed how calmly he accepted my vote on him. Should have tipped me off that he was trying to seem innocent. Anyway, Candice follows everyone else's lead and votes PB even though I think he was already lynched. Seems like an attempt to be in the town's best interests. She could safely do that if she knew Dodgy's identitiy, right?
I meant to say it would be safe if she knew PB's identity. Typo. Knew I should post that before she jumps on it.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #35) » Wed May 18, 2005 5:44 pm

Post by Drummer »

Candice--The waiting thing is just something I noticed. I really don't have the time to read your other games.

You said "Re: Vraak and Drummer's tiff." I don't have the slightest clue what this means.

:D The knickers in a knot thing was just something I had to use. You accused me of being that way when you were acting EXACTLY the same. There was plenty of sarcasm evident in your post, whether you admit it or not.

The twisting I was talking about was mostly how you were saying I never asked questions. I already told you. Look at the page again, I have a problem with repeating myself.

I want to make sure that we don't start arguing with each other. We are all friends.

Now, I am a little confused by the way her post was constructed. I hope I countered these points to MMCL's satisfaction. Yeah, maybe "twisting" wasn't the best word for it. But, as I've said, whichever of us looks like the better choice...let 'em hang. In fact, I'm fairly certain that MMCL and Tam are innocent. So you can kill me now and get Candice tomorrow. Who knows, maybe we already won. That's the strat that I think is best right now. Everyone lynch me and then Candice if there is a tomorrow.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #36) » Thu May 19, 2005 5:37 pm

Post by Drummer »

Good. Remember Candice tomorrow.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #37) » Tue May 24, 2005 4:00 pm

Post by Drummer »

Hey Yaw, how come you took me from the room instead of Candice in the ending game post? I was already gone I thought. :wink:

Well, like I said, MMCL deserves to win if he's scum.

BTW, I would never have copied Tam if I was mafia. That would have pointed me out too much(as it did).

Wow. You're right Yaw. You stuck me with Dodgy and Vraak. The two people who most got on my nerves. How about that? Cool idea. I guess this IS hell.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #38) » Tue May 24, 2005 4:17 pm

Post by Drummer »

Oh, I was just waiting outside. Cool. Or hot. Actually, not as hot as I had thought it would be here. Right?
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #39) » Thu May 26, 2005 6:55 pm

Post by Drummer »

PB--Are you saying Yaw made a typing error?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”