Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:31 am

Post by Astronaut »

Now there's ScumLogic® if I ever saw it. Back it up, please.
vote: The_Machine86
[size=84][i]Have you been peckish during the night? Only, someone's been at me cheese.[/size][/i]
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:57 am

Post by Astronaut »

Sorry for not checking in sooner, I have limited access on weekends.

After reading through things, I must say mepmuff's reactions seem overly defensive, but it's not unthinkable that a townie under pressure would respond in a similar way.

What stands out is how easily Tally slipped away with her "I over-reacted"-explanation. Quag makes a good point in his post #33, I'll throw in a
FOS: Talitha
just so she doesn't think we're not watching her :wink:
[size=84][i]Have you been peckish during the night? Only, someone's been at me cheese.[/size][/i]
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:58 am

Post by Astronaut »

Talitha wrote:I don't buy CB's argument that mafia (quote) "always always always are reluctant to put votes on other players". In my experience it's often town who sit back and don't vote. Because they are clueless and unsure of themselves.
I second that. Besides, talking about "typical scum behaviour" is extremely scummy to me.

The attack on mepmuff was more than what was called for, and I do not like the conspiracy theories in this post:
CaptainBlicero wrote:I thought it was interesting that Talitha chose to banter with mepmuff after post 25 instead of calling him out on his wishy-washy FOS. That makes me think they may be in cahoots.

Talitha, mepmuff - Comments?
vote: CaptainBlicero
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:38 pm

Post by Astronaut »

I can speak for myself, no prob.
Astronaut #58 wrote: After reading through things, I must say mepmuff's reactions seem overly defensive,
but it's not unthinkable that a townie under pressure would respond in a similar way.
I didn't like the way mepmuff responded to CB's attacks, that doesn't mean I necessarily agree with CB attacking him in the first place.

Later in the same post i pointed my FOS at Tally, because I think she got away to easily from the questions Quagmire raised. I still think she could've been pushed harder on this one, but her behaviour since makes me think she's on our side
unFOS: Tally
CaptainBlicero #36 wrote:
I thought it was interesting that Talitha chose to banter with mepmuff after post 25 instead of calling him out on his wishy-washy FOS. That makes me think they may be in
cahoots.
Here CB points out not only one, but two likely scum for us. A townie isn't likely to have enough info to make such accusations, therefore he shouldn't. I see this as a move scum would do in an attempt to narrow down town's lynch candidates to these two. Since I didn't have any other reason to suspect CB, I let this one slide, but when he follows up with lecturing us about typical scum behaviour
CaptainBlicero #47 wrote: Mafia always always always are reluctant to put votes on other players(...)
it's enough for me to throw in my vote, especially since he's not particularly close to a lynch.

I'm not saying I've got anything real on you, it's just that the aforementioned quotes give me a bad vibe. I'd like you to explain your comments this time instead of just telling me I'm "full of it".
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Sun May 01, 2005 4:09 am

Post by Astronaut »

unvote: CaptainBlicero

Quag: Do you have any other reasons for your vote on Tally now than you had in post #33? Back then I was almost tempted to vote with you, but since then I feel she's been helpful for the town.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #5) » Wed May 04, 2005 6:14 am

Post by Astronaut »

The_Machine86 wrote:I'm guessing, quiet shortly, Astro will add his vote against him (Quag).
vote: Quagmire

Just to give you the pleasure of saying "I told you so". :)

unvote

I'm leaning towards looking past Quag and Tally to find our scum. Machine, could yo please explain why you're so convinced Talitha is bad?
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #6) » Mon May 09, 2005 2:43 am

Post by Astronaut »

Alpha has no right to complain that things are running slowly (and neither am I, I know...) Putting a vote and then saying "we're still not at a lynch" does not ring well in my ears. The tinyest FOS for that one.

My analysis of the bandwagons going at the moment: The case against mepmuff seems more or less cold, and Quag and Tally seem confident the other is scum. Easiest hiding place for scum at the moment would be on one of these wagons. FOS: Jaguar and The_Machine86.
The_Machine86 wrote:You do realize how suspicous this is going to look if he does turn out to be good.
I've been told this once. By scum.
vote: The_Machine86

It's day one and I've got little but my gut feeling to go by, but machine has been suspicious all along.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #7) » Tue May 10, 2005 11:56 pm

Post by Astronaut »

Fuldu wrote:...so some of us (and regretably probably those of us among the bottom two bandwagons) are going to have to move our votes.
I'm willing to move my vote, for two reasons.

1: My vote on The_Machine86 was little more than a gut feeling.
2:
mepmuff wrote:I think it's a shame now that quag didnt join the wagon on me. That would have left me with a nice place for my vote. But since him not voting me actually makes him look quite good, I'm going to stick up for quag now in the voting department as well.
So the only reason you're not voting for him is because he isn't voting for you? If you really find him scummy, it would be a lot more helpful to town if you voted for him instead of waiting for him to vote you first. Not a good play IMHO.

unvote: The_Machine86, vote: mepmuff

I know, 3 votes each is hardly any better than 3-3-2-1, but I cannot see scummy behaviour from neither Quag nor Tally.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Wed May 11, 2005 12:02 am

Post by Astronaut »

Fuldu wrote:...so some of us (and regretably probably those of us among the bottom two bandwagons) are going to have to move our votes.
I'm willing to move my vote, for two reasons.

1: My vote on The_Machine86 was little more than a gut feeling.
2:
mepmuff wrote:I think it's a shame now that quag didnt join the wagon on me. That would have left me with a nice place for my vote. But since him not voting me actually makes him look quite good, I'm going to stick up for quag now in the voting department as well.
So the only reason you're not voting for him is because he isn't voting for you? If you really find him scummy, it would be a lot more helpful to town if you voted for him instead of waiting for him to vote you first. Not a good play IMHO.

unvote: The_Machine86, vote: mepmuff

I know, 3 votes each is hardly any better than 3-3-2-1, but I cannot see scummy behaviour from neither Quag nor Tally.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #9) » Thu May 12, 2005 2:05 am

Post by Astronaut »

Well, you're still saying that if he had voted for you, your vote still would be on him? My point remains the same.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #10) » Fri May 13, 2005 2:50 am

Post by Astronaut »

:shock: What was that?

If I can count, mepmuff is lynched and we're in twilight. As much as I'd like some answers, we should probably be quiet and wait for mod to take us into night. Modkills are the last thing we need right now.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #11) » Fri May 13, 2005 4:06 am

Post by Astronaut »

Talitha wrote:unvote: Quagscum, vote: mepmuff
Talitha wrote:I think that's 4 votes out of 5 required to lynch.
AlphaInsidious wrote:I now have to Unvote and Vote: Mepmuff . I cannot buy that claim at all.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #12) » Fri May 13, 2005 4:12 am

Post by Astronaut »

Sorry for double posting, didn't see Fuldu's last one before I posted.

unvote: mepmuff
if possible (which I don't think it is). Mahor FOS: Alpha. Well spotted, Fuldu.

@Captain: I'm sorry, I thought no twilight talk was a genaral rule, but I can see mod didn't include it in his rules post. Still think it's a bit strage if those who already are dead are allowed to spill whatever beans they might have.
CaptainBlicero wrote:What - are you afraid your scum buddy will spill some secrets before he's lynched?
If he does that, I'll hunt him down and lynch him once more :wink:
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #13) » Wed May 18, 2005 4:13 am

Post by Astronaut »

Mr_Gnome_It_All wrote:Yeah, I'll admit that my design blew fat baby chunks. Even worse than my last game.
I respectfully disagree. The only problem with this game was that the mafia was unusually clever :twisted:

(and the vig thing didn't exactly hurt our cause either...)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”