Mini 843- The Fast and the Furious Mafia! (Over-Mod Error)

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

/Confirmage
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:45 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Vote Tjoe Min Ja

Because his name falls last alphabetically so he must be scum :D
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Well the random voting stage is over yay! However I have a something to say to don

you are saying you are voting him because his vote was random. Correct? Because that's what it sounds like to me. He randomly voted kodamma because he was at the bottom of the list. You also say I appear scummy for voting Tjoe because he was last alphabetically. However, these are all random just like everyone elses. For example, Starbuck. She gave no reason for voting Mordy yet you don't find her as acummy as me or box right? Also, the reason Ross voted Far_Cry was because Far_Cry and Faraday have similar names and this is not as scummy as me or box how? To me it seems as if your just voting box to be on a bandwagon and not for an actual reason. If you have more reasons why box and I are not scum please tell.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Tjoe-What are your opinions on the game so far? Who do you think is the most scummy? etc.

@Kodamma-As boxman pointed out you jumped on his bandwagon only 2 hours since the last person. Why did you do this? Was it a serious vote? Did you just do it to bandwagon? I would like to hear more about your vote and not your unvote personally (although I'm sure some people prefer the other way around)

Anyway, as for me, I
Semi-FoS Kodamma
for jumping very quickly onto boxmans bandwagon. This does not mean I think boxman is scummy or protown. I get a neutral vibe from him however, I do not think he should be the lynch of the day (he probably won't either as it's only the start of the day and the main reasons for his lynch are bad in the first place)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:46 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

To adress the arguement between Mordy and Starbuck- I personally disagree with Mordys FoS. The main reason he gave it was because she "Didn't read well". However, most of the things she didn't read well were your posts. Could it be that your posts were written poorly in her point of veiw? In fact, it seems that you are trying to push that her reasoning is wrong.

As for Tjoe, you have jumped on a band wagon with noting new to add which is scummy in my opinion.
Tjoe wrote:FOS : DJ and kodamma

MordyS's action is less compared to those two

especially because both jumped for "weird" reason

vote kodamma

because you jump fo no reason
We have already established the fact that DJs vote was to get on the bandwagon to get the game moving and not really for the reason he gave (unless he would like to state otherwise). and the "because you jump for no reason" is a bad reason to jump on and is barly better than no reason. Please give more reason why you want to lynch kodamma other than "he just jumped on boxmans bandwagon"
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:16 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ross wrote:Tjoe doesn't seem like the type who's going to contribute much information.....piggybacking can mean you're scum, or you're just lazy town.
I agree with Ross. Tjoe, if you're going to post at least make it worthwhile. You have done noting except for quoting posts and jumping on a bandwagon with crap logic (your vote, not the bandwagon). Please explain your vote more and contribute something please.
DJ wrote:odd statement. odd question. how on earth could i have "more reasons" why you and box are scum?
Well I just reread my post and realised it was full of crap. At that point I wasn't really thinking about your intentions and thought that it was a serious vote :oops:

Mod: I fixed your quote tags.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Just realized I still had my vote on
Unvote
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:20 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

From what I've gathered Faraday seems pro-town to me so far. He has done nothing particuarly scummy in my eyes and is contributing a lot to the discussion. I would like to hear more from Kodamma before I do much more first. Kodamma-Can you please tell us everything you were thinking as you voted boxman and quickly jumped off?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Mordy wrote:I'm still waiting to hear any response from Kodamma, who appears temporarily MIA?
Maybe because it's labor day?
Ross wrote:Faraday...at this point I'm leaning towards Tjoe is simply lazy town, which is why I'm not voting for him. But the minute something pops up in his posts to make me think otherwise, I'll be on that. I'm aware of the possibility of him being scum, I'm not going to come to a conclusion after one post by him.
Again I would have to agree with this post. I think that Tjoe is lazy town. I would like him to give a well thought out and developed post soon though so I know what he's thinking other than "especially because both jumped for "weird" reason" And "MordyS's action is less compared to those two" How is it a weird reason? How is it less compared to those two? (Don't post your well thought out and developed post on these as they have already been answered by other people so unless you are thinking something differant talk about whats going on now)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:15 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Faraday wrote:A quick meta of Tjoe seems to suggest this is actually standard-ish behaviour from him. General lack of content, bandwaggoning etc. Check your other posts yourself to have a look.
Thank you for doing that and saving me the trouble (I was probably going to do that later today) however, I still might to confirm you.
Tjoe wrote:ross-70&78, doom-71&80 : lol...I'll try to come up with more thoughtful contemplation
Tjoe wrote:quick bandwagon isn't good for town and can considerable anti-town.
Actually, as faraday explained here it is ok for a quick bandwagon (just as long as it's not a lynch) under certain circumstances such as ending the hated RVS.
Faraday wrote:Let's not all stop posting while we wait on him to show up though. There are other players in the game
I'm still going to be posting I'm just not going to be voting anyone most likely unless they do something particuarly scummy. Sorry if you misread that.

Finally, like everyone else I would like to hear from Kodamma. Yayz :D
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

We'll miss you Far_Cry :(
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

My statement about him feeling threatened is truly what I felt. Why it mattered to me is that Boxman's reaction, and the resulting discussion between Boxman and Faraday, made it seem like Box is truly town.
This vote was supposed to make boxman feel a bit threatened. The way to end a RVS is to jump on a bandwagon to make someone feel threatened and start an actuall discussion.
My gut in all of this though is that in my experience, Day 1 is usually spent with a lot of active town, tripping over their own discussions and quicly laid suspicions, resulting in us lynching one of our own and then re-evaluating on Day 2 as the scum have then killed whichever one of us during Day 1 was having the most productive discussions.
What are you trying to get at here? This isn't always true as town can still lynch a scum so don't use this as an excuse to not be serious about your vote because "we're likely to lynch town anyway"
It has also been my experience that most scum spend Day 1 hanging back and making low content posts to let the town deal with themselves.
So are you soft FoSing Tjoe? He is hanging back and making low content posts. But remember, faraday has metad him and Tjoe usually acts like that (btw I have confirmed this).
Also at this point, I am pretty sure Faraday's intentions are pure.
I'm not saying that Faraday is "pure", merely that his intentions thus far seem pure. He does not seem to be promoting an agenda in any specific direction, merely is helping others along by providing a valid counterpoint.
I think I see what you're getting at here however, I would like you to expand on this. Why do you think faradays intentions are pure? What made him stand out to you?
I don't like this at all. Seems like an excuse to go lurker hunting (not in and of itself a bad thing fwiw) and excusing scummy behaviour if people are active. I realise that's probably an oversimplification of what you're trying to say, but still this rubs me the wrong way.
I don't think he was using this as an excuse to lurker hunting. I think he was just trying to say that mafia usually trys to lie low D1. I would actually have to agreew ith this statement. Scum usually trys not to say anything that would stand out until they need to (mylo/lylo etc.)
You seem to be tring too hard to appease everyone, like you don't want to ruffle anyones feathers.
Ihave to agree with this. You seem to be trying to not get on anyones nerves and thus as you pointed out "are hanging back" and "lyling low" However, I may do a meta on you to see if this is normal behavior for you.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Well, everyones commented on kodamma so far except boxman.

boxman-What do you think about kodammas defence? Do you beleive it? Do you stiil FoS him for it?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

mordy wrote:Only because you're reading too much into my original case. He was the scummiest of any so far, but his unvote was super scummy and I buy his explanation for unvoting. It seems reasonable and logical that his explanation of the narrative is accurate.
But you still FoS him, right?
Mordy wrote:This isn't necessarily a good thing, Kodamma. It's a common scum tactic to not try to promote any agenda, try not to ruffle any feathers (as Faraday himself pointed out), and hope to slide under anyone's suspicion. I'd rather see someone with a pushy agenda who lays it all out there.
Do you FoS faraday for this. My read on faraday is that she is a helpful townie providing much insight into this situation. Do I think she's town? So far yes. Will I continue prodding and questioning faraday? Of course.
kodamma wrote:My gut in all of this though is that in my experience, Day 1 is usually spent with a lot of active town, tripping over their own discussions and quicly laid suspicions, resulting in us lynching one of our own and then re-evaluating on Day 2 as the scum have then killed whichever one of us during Day 1 was having the most productive discussions. It has also been my experience that most scum spend Day 1 hanging back and making low content posts to let the town deal with themselves.
Do you see anyone doing this and find them scummy for it?

Sorry I wasn't able to post much now but I'm just about to go to sleep. Bye for now :D
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:29 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

faraday wrote: Could the people not voting explain why, it seems like there's no reason not to have your vote on someone.
You're right, I don't really have a reason why I'm not voting. I guess it's because I don't know who to vote for. There are a lot of good lynch candidates. I'm going to do a read through and vote later if you don't mind. Right now I'm going to adress some other things.
SK wrote:While townies aren't afraid to piss people off, good townies realize that while the spotlight is on them, it isn't on scum. I generally try to keep my head down during the first day unless I spot a blatant scumtell.
You're right about this. While the towns main role is to lynch scum they also have another objective: To not get lynched as to improve the chances of lynching scum.

Finally, I would like to hear more from Starbuck. She hasn't posted much since that discussion with Mordy. Starbuck- Do you still think Mordy is scummy? Do you think anyone else is scummier now?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:45 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

[quote"Ross"]Uh, no Tjoe, trying to please everybody IS scummy, especially when votes are cast. It's like a last ditch effort to get people to unvote because your being nice to them.[/quote]

Actually this isn't always true. If someone is being nice to everyone to get people to like them and not vote them, then that is hugly scummy. However, if someone is just a nice person and trying to please people is just part of their nature then it is not scummy. As with Kodamma I can't tell if it is his nature or if he's scummy however at this point I'm leaning towards scummy.

As for my read through and how I can't decide who I'm going to vote. I read through last night and I'm finding myself pretty evenly split between Ross and kodamma. So right now I am going to
Vote: kodamma
However, this will likely change soon as the day progresses.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Shadow-If I recall correctly you haven't stated an FoS or voted yet (although please correct me if I'm wrong) Who do you FoS and why?

Also, Starbuck is reaching her 72 hour period and I would love to hear from her soon (I would rather give her a day or soon before prodding to give her some breathing room first. I don't know whats going on in her life so I'll wait) although if anyone else wants her to be prodded feel free to ask the mod.

And last but not least boxman
boxman wrote:Hm. Like his defense so far. I'll remove my vote for now. unvote: Kodamma
I've still got an FoS: Kodamma though. No sense in dispelling all of my suspicion right off the bat.

Now, I'm going to reread to find some scummy people.
This was the last post he gave. I want to hear what he got from rereading if any as well.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

I may know whatTjoe was trying to say so I'll try to explain.
Ross wrote:I agree with most things being said right now about Kodamma
Now I think Tjoe was wondering what you disagree about what people are saying against kodamma. Meaning a lot of people are talking about kodamma. You agree with most. What are the things you don't agree with. I hope I've explained it well and you can answer it soon.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Well a lot of people are fairly unactive right now. Heres who I want to hear from in order of who I want most.

Starbuck-Do you still FoS Mordy? If not or at least not as much then who?

DJ-You said you'd give a read through and post soon. I would like to hear from you soon :D

boxman-again you said you'd reread to find scummy people. What did you learn?

Mordy-What do you think about faraday and her posts?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Mod: Can we please get a prod on Starbuck? Thanks!
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:26 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Mordy wrote:I'll let someone else identify them
Well those lurkers would be boxman and DJ
mordy wrote:TMJ for what seems to me to be a very low-impact, bandwagony style of play
Faraday and I have already explained this. We have done a meta on Tjoe and found that it his his normal playstyle. While he could be using this to his advantage so most people won't be suspicious at him from this, I would rather wait until he says something particuarly scummy.
Mordy wrote:Starbuck for her poor arguments earlier and her subsequent disappearance from the thread when we got into a discussion over those arguments
Ok, I can understand your reasoining on this one. I admit that some of her reasoning was rather poor and I would understand an FoS from you in that position.

As for boxman and DJ, I would love to have a game with no replacements as replacements could hurt the town. Imagine that kodamma is getting replaced. Well the replacement couldn't answer any of your questions because he didn't know what kodamma was thinking. However I will ask for a prod if your not back soon because a replacement that doesn't know whats going on is better than a person that does nothing at all.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:30 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ok scrath the first part of my post. DJ probably isn't going to look anymore any time soon.

DJ-Where do I seem too polite and overzealous? I don't thinkI'm being too polite (except for saying my please and thank yous XD but that isn't scummy is it?)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ok so this is how I see everyone

Starbuck-Starbuck hasn't been posting anything about the game rcently so I can't give a strong report on her but her points against Mordy were not very strong for that I'm going to have to give her a neutral/somewhat leaning scum

Faraday-Seems very town sided with a lot of good posts and reasoning behind them. He also has good arguements and is good about giving her opinions. She seems very twn sided right now.

Far_Cry-Getting replaced and hasn't talked much before so I guess I'll have to say shes neutral.

rollandgarros-I don't know what to think of him. Sometimes his posts are good and thoughtful while other times I don't really like them so I'm going to say he's leaning toward scummy to me right now.

Tjoe Min Ja- Not posting much when he does and is hard to read so I am going to be somewhat leaning towards scum for this.

don_johnson-He also hasn't been posting much recently however, before he almost stopped his posts seemed ok to me. So for Don_johnson I am leaning town.

Boxman-While he may have taken the bandwagon toward him a bit too personally I am willing to let that slide for now. Boxman seems neutral to me.

RossWilliam- I don't like his posts much at all for his slip ups and his posts are badly thought out and his votes aren't very strong. For this I am saying he's scummy.

Shadow Knight- Basically someone who's not talking much so I have to say he's neutral (also how did I forget to add him in my lurker round up post to Mordy, right now he's the only one that isn't posting much or claiming to post often soon)

MordyS-He seems to be jumping around people starting with boxman, then starbuck etc. I don't know if he's scummy for this or not though. On the scum side he could be doing it to find a lynch and lynch them. On the town side A scum micht want to focus on one person and attack them. However his posts are good I I would like to say he's town sided for now.

Kodamma- This is the person I feel is the scummiest right now for his "I'm sorry I made you angry, please be happy with me" attitude. He is scummy to me.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... c&&start=0

Heres a link to a game (he was mafia and I couldn't find a game where he was town without being a replacement although I probably could if I looked far back which I'm too lazy to do.)
Shadow wrote:I'm commenting on everything I feel its necessary to comment on
Realy? Because there is plenty of stuff in these six pages and you haven't really covered much of it. For example, what do you think of the bandwagon on boxman and kodamma?
Shadow wrote:The reason I haven't FOS'd anyone is because I don't really use FOS's. If I find someone scummy, I vote them. I haven't found anyone scummy yet this game, hence me not voting anyone yet.
You haven't found anyone even the tinyest bit scummy? With 11 people other than you this seems rather difficult to beleive. It's ok to say you think someones scummy so please do. I feel you haven't really given much opinions in the game so far so please try to when you get the chance.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

faraday, could you please link the twilight mafia game and the game where Shadow was town asn I would love to compare with what I'm seeing so far.
Faraday wrote:Shadow seems more cautious when scum, from the 2 games I've read where he was one of each.
From what I've read of the game where Shadow was scum I agree with your statement. He does seem like he's not saying much and not FoSing/voting much however, before I come to any conclusions on that I want to see a game where he was town.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:34 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Welcome Spyre and animorph.

Spyre, you surprise me. I never really expect people to jump right into a lynch when they replace someone (at least you didn't jump onto a bandwagon right away :P) My question for you is why did you jump right on SK so early?

Animorph-What are your thoughts on the game so far and who do you think is the most scummy?
Mordy wrote:I think Starbuck avoided commenting as long as possible, and then, when she had to contribute, offered some lackluster readings and some scummy scum-hunting (ie: Manufacturing scuminess where it doesn't appear to be).
I don't like this, while it is true that she should have put a V/LA (if she knew she was going to be gone). People have their reasons to be gone. Now could you please explain your 2 day absence between post 107 and 131 or I may have to lynch you.

As for the rest of the game, things seem to be picking up which is awesome and I hope to post again soon.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@all the nonreplacements who FoSed Koamma- Do you still think spyre is scummy for what kodamma did? Explain if you can please :D
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

D'oh :oops:

I'm sorry, the new question for everyone that FoSed kodamma is Do you think animorph is scummy for what kodamma did? Please explain if you can.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Mordy wrote:I don't know how to read this comment of yours. So you think that as long as a legitimate excuse is given, no one should ever be taken to task for disappearing? What if someone strings together "legitimate excuses" throughout an entire game? What if the legitimate excuse comes up whenever they're under pressure? Not to mention that she included in her comment that she shouldn't have to explain where she's been. She's right that she doesn't, but I don't have to respect her attempts to legitimize her absence. She disappeared from the game immediately after I put pressure on her, and I still have yet, even with her return, to see her deal with that pressure at all.
I have never said that no one appears as scummy for leaving. For example like you pointed out if someone is doing it continuously then I would think it's scummy. As for if their under pressure it really depends if for example, it was near the end of the day (in game) I would take it as scummy because they couldn't reply over night. However, scum still knows that they're going to have to answer everything sooner or later and stalling wouldn't help them much.
Mordy wrote:Is this question intentionally inane, or are you scum trying to look active with poor postings?

Either way, I'll treat the question seriously, even tho it doesn't deserve to be treated that way: If Kodamma did something scummy, then the suspicion carries over to the new player. If the new player acts in a way that suggests Kodamma was merely a poor town player, then it might mediate that suspicion. But why would a replacement remove any suspicion from the original player (and the role that they are playing)? It might be harder to pin down an accusation on the new player (since they can always plead ignorance and it's a hard plea to analyze), but it doesn't mean that the suspicion just vanishes. Who has ever heard of such a thing?
Actually, this question was meant for a trap for scum in a way. If they had tried to pass off the scumminess of kodamma then it would seem that they were scumbuddys. I know that I could have prbably added more to that post other then that question but I couldn't really think of anything.
animorph wrote:Faraday: I'm going for town. Generally helpful, and as such, feels like town. I'm willing to see who he would vote for, and why.
Faraday already voted for you/kodamma
animorph wrote:Boxman: Either town or scum. DEFINTALEY not neutral. As the reation was quite big, I'd like to know what made him do that, but seems willing to help.
Of course he's not neutral, no one is neutral. Everyone is either scum or town (or 3rd party but thats another story) The reason you are saying people are neutral is because at this point you don't know what he is. What do you think of boxman, scummy or town?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Can't really post much right now but I'll make some quick observations.
Roland wrote:For one thing, Starbuck's posts seem to be very emotional-driven, and someone brought up in this current page a good point that she hasn't really been scum-hunting but rather defending herself and calling out Mordy.
I agree with this. After doing a quick rereadI can say that Starbuck hasn't done much other than arguing with Mordy and giving "I'm going to reread soon and post later" post theis whole time other than Post 52 which she FoSed kodamma.
Roland" wrote:At the same time, Mordy seems to be somewhat tunneling on Starbuck, almost provoking a response from her, although this argument is a bit interpretation on my part. Correct me if I'm wrong, but nonetheless Mordy doesn't seem too townie to me in his scum hunting. Perhaps its a manner of how he's carried his case out.
To me, you're right. Most of Mordys posts were about Starbuck and his arguements with her. While Mordys posts are better in the sense that he is talking about more people than Starbuck. As for bad scumhunting I'm not sure. while sometimes it seems like he is giving good scumhunts other times he appears to just be arguing.
roland wrote:Shadow has hella been lurking and not posting much, and Spyrex has brought up a good case against him and his content-lacking posts. At the same time though, so have many other players in this game. For one thing, Ross has been MIA ever since people started to point him out, and Tjoe has been missing too. DJ has been saying that nobody will listen to him therefore he won't post (to some extent), so while Shadow isn't the only person that has been doing this, he does stand out.
About Shadow- Shadow has been posting not very much and low content. However, very recently he has been posting kind of better. As for Ross. I want to hear from him soon as he has been gone for a while. DJ has not sayed he isn't posting because no one has been listening to him he said no one would probably listen to him but he's going to post anyway. and Tjoe is still here. read the post before yours.

As for DJ, I will listen to you and I'm sure a lot of other people will too. However, a lot of your recent post have been "Sorry i've been gone. I'll post a reread like tomorrow or something" over and over. When are we going to get to seen that..

Also, to town. I want to make things clear because this is starting to annoy me.

DO NOT LEAVE UNLESS YOU POST A V/LA

ALSO

DO NOT SAY YOU WILL POST TOMORROW OR IN THE MORNING OR LATER OR ANY OF THAT. IF YOU HAVE BEEN GONE AND ARE GOING TO REREAD JUST POST YOUR REREAD. THIS GOES FOR ANYONE ELSE, IF YOU ARE GOING TO REREAD THEN POST THE REREAD. DONT POST A "I'LL DO IT LATER" IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT LATER FINE JUST DO IT.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ugh, I'm pissed now because my computer froze right as I was about to post so I'll try to do this quick.

First of, just wanted to point out he vote count is wrong. Animprph is voting Starbuck as well as Mordy and roland.

Second of all is SK. SK, one of the main things people are complaining to you about is your lacking posts. If you could, could you please give a good post about the game and your thoughts. Also, don't give me any of that "There's not much to say about the game" because there's plenty.
boxman wrote:Well, I'm liking ani a lot more than Kodamma, so I guess I can unFoS him for now. I'm still watching you, though.
Ok, I don't like this. animporph is not less scummy because he isn't kodamma. As we already discussed earlier, Animorph does not get excused for being a replacemnet. Animorph gains all the scumminess kodamma had before he left.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Mod: Can we get a prod on SK?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:07 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ok, I just read through Shadows long post (I skimmed through some parts so sue me :roll: )

While I read it though, something stuck out to me. A lot of the things you say about faraday seem to be looking like you think hes town Ex:
Shadow wrote:Generating discussion is good, but you seriously expect a scum list this early? This strikes me as weird because at this point, boxman has 4 votes on him so its almost like you're daring him to OMGUS someone.
Shadow wrote:While its true that the chances of being lynched via random bandwagon are low, unexplained votes are never good as it lets the voter go back later and fill in whatever reason they feel like to make their vote look good. The only people who'd want to do that are scum. Therefore (in my book at least) unexplained votes = scummy. This is another post where you make comments, but don't really take a stand on anything. (Beginning to see a pattern.)
But then you end with...

[/quote="Shadow"]Crap I ran out of time so I'm going to have to leave this here. The conclusion I came to is that I'm leaning town on Faraday and Boxman, and will be doing a read of Ross in iso next with a possible PBPA following it.

this. You say you think faraday is town. This majorly conflicts with the things you were saying about him. Care to explain?

Also, faraday has a point in saying that you can make anything look scummy if you try hard enough. Sometimes this is what you seem to be doing what you're doing, trying to make a case on faraday.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ok, the last part of my post was screwed up because I forgot to /quote at the end of the quote. Anyways, just to make it clear the "Crap I ran out of time so I'm going to have to leave this here. The conclusion I came to is that I'm leaning town on Faraday and Boxman, and will be doing a read of Ross in iso next with a possible PBPA following it." bit was a quote from Shadow and "this. You say you think faraday is town. This majorly conflicts with the things you were saying about him. Care to explain?

Also, faraday has a point in saying that you can make anything look scummy if you try hard enough. Sometimes this is what you seem to be doing what you're doing, trying to make a case on faraday." Was what I was trying to say. Hope that clears stuff up.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:49 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Starbuck wrote:You did piggyback. You didn't come up with your own case at all.
From what we can tell so far, he didn't piggyback. Pretty much everyone on a bandwagon has at least some of the same reasons as the others. If he does it a lot then I'd say he's piggybacking.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:22 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ok, I thought animorph gave a reason for voting you (thats what I get for not looking back) This is very scummy to me. Animorph, if you want to bandwagon someone then give reasons. Right now I'm keeping my vote on you until further notice.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Animorph wrote:A) I'm not bandwagoning. I'm voting Starbuck because I think she's scum.
The definition of a bandwagon from the wiki "Several Votes on the same player to try to Lynch them or force them to roleclaim; especially used if the votes come in quick succession and without independent reasons. "

How is your vote not a bandwagon vote?

Several votes? Yes
Trying to lynch/roleclaim? Yes
Quick succession? Maybe not, but not all bandwagons involve this
No independant reasons? Hell yes

Also, a mistake in the vote count: DJ voted for animorph, not Starbuck
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

I don't see why one of us has to be scum. How do you know that both of us aren't both town or both scum? Town can think another town is scummy all the time and scum could bus one another.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Spyre wrote:The nature of the argument bespeaks both of you being the same alignment.
Why can't we be the same alignment? Town gets into arguements with each other a lot and scum could bus each other.
Spyre wrote:The argument of semantics when the nature of what he is doing is fairly obvious is itchy. The fact his response was furthering this instead of calling you out on it is also itchy.
I don't know what you mean by "itchy". I'm assuming you're meaning scummy in this case. The reason I am arguing with him over the semantics was mainly so Icould clear things up with him about his bandwagoning (using my definition) but also his explanation on this could've been scum wanting people to lay off of him about it ("I wasn't trying to bandwagon, I just wanted to lynch who I thought was scummy") While I probably wouldn't have thought of it this way if he was someone else, I'm paying more attention to himbecause of kodamma.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Shadow wrote:I came to the conclusion that Scummy scum hunting style =/= scum. Scum hunting = town. Ergo, Faraday = town.
How did you come up with that conclusion? Assuming you aren't an invisible day cop then you mean scummy or town-sided. Anything scummy is scummy, I don't see how something scummy could look town (or neutral) to you.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Spyre wrote:So that giant wall of words was for a town read?
Spyre has a point here, please only expand on people who you think are scummy. You can still talk about people being town in like one or two sentancesbut don't use a damn wall of text.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

DJ wrote:at this point i am seriously considering switching to doombunny as his play just seems consistently "soft". can't think of a better way to describe it, but he seems to be avoiding any sort of conflict.
Wait what? I don't feel as if I've been playing soft. I may have not been playing hard all the time but you can't do that all the time (you certainly haven't) As for post 250, I agreed with Spyre in saying that Shadow was wasting his time (and the peoples who read it) time as well. If agreeing with someone is scummy then how the heck are we supposed to play the game and get a lynch?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:13 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

I don't know what I can say, unless there's something you want me to say.
How about a defence?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ok so that puts Animorph at L-2. I'm willing to keep my vote on him right nowuntil he's at L-1 (which is when we should get a claim from him) However, if anyone wants to back out now then do so.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Jere wrote:Kodamma - really jumpy at the beginning; doesn't seem to be scum-hunting at all; did anyone catch his wifom in post 48?
Reading back, I see the wifom now. Good catch.
Jere wrote:RossWilliams - seems to keep diverting suspicion from other people (I think he tries to do it in posts 42, 114)
Are you suggesting a kodamma(now ani)/Ross pairing? It seems hm, plausible i guess but really too early to really tell. Anyway, because it's day one we are not going to get anything good from scumpair hunting.

Also now that you bring it up, when was the last time we heard form Ross? I don't remember him being here for a while.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

DJ wrote:doombunny: wouldn't you rather have a claim at L-2?
TBH I don't really care if it's at L-2 or L-1 I would personally like a claim at L-1 though because if someone quickly decides to change their mind (like we had here) then the claim would be a waste.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

DJ wrote:an L-1 claim leaves the lynchee vulnerable to quick lynch. it doesn't bother you that a powerrole would be claiming at L-1?
Hm, true which is why I said I don't really care if it's at L-1 or L-2
DJ wrote:i think i'd rather lynch db, but if not, do we want a claim?
We don't want a claim right now unless we decide to lynch ani. Ani is at L-3 so we shouldn't get a claim from him right now.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ani wrote:I think I;ve said this before, but if you want me to answer something, then ask away. I'll answer it.
First of all, as I've already said I would like to hear a defence from you. Also, I would like you to claim soon (at L-1 if not now)
Mordy wrote:But I'm not sure if he's actually pushing for a lynch -- he's kinda just pussyfooting around a claim.
Yes, I am pushing for a lynch if Ani cannot convince me otherwise.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ok I have to make this short because I will be leaving very soon. Yes you heard me,
I will be V/LA until Tuesday Sep 29.
This may not be the best of times but theres nothing I can do.

Anyway I just realized it was L-1because I thought DJ switched his vote to me. DJ, why didn't you switch to me when you said you would rather lynch me?

As for Anis claim I don't really know what to think of it. I, like spyre don't know much about Fast and Furious but but I did some research and found this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ch ... es#Vincent
This shows that he is most likely recovering from injurys which is similar to doc related stuff. I don't know how he would actually be a doctor though...

At this point I'm not sure weather to lynch him or not at this point. I don't want to lynch a docter day one but a docter is also a very easy claim for mafia to make so I will come back in about an hour or so while I think about it and come with my final decision before I go V/LA so right now I will
unvote
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ok so this is probably going to be the last time I post before I come back :(

Anyway, after thinking about it for a while I have decided I will keep my vote off animorph. My reasoning for this: Other than my reasons for wanting to lynch him before the claim (please don't ask me what they are as I've already told you but it's mainly because of kodamma) I thought that Vin from what I can tell has something soewhat like a doctor (is most likely recovering from injurys) but also from researching I can't find anyone that would be a good doc candidate. While I still find him very scummy. I would rather not risk the doc. I will still be watching you however but right now I will start focusing on other people especially Ross, Starbuck (both of witch haven't been posting lately) and Shadow.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”