Mini 882: Star Wars: Legacy of the Force Mafia(GAME OVER!)

PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:56 am

Post by PHANTOM »

/confirm
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

Vote: Bogre
because that's a funny name.
Nachomamma8 wrote:Vote: PHANTOM

Was all-caps really necessary?
Yeah, it's Phantom of the Opera!
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

Kast wrote:Strongly disagree. Especially regarding a lot of the random junk in early game. Don't get me wrong, everything should be considered. But it is wrong to conclude that every post AUTOMATICALLY has game relevance. Some things are relevant, and some are not.
I agree with this, but the disuccsion between alm and zach was the initial discussion that we got. I don't find this as suspicious as someone else who's trying to spin the discussion towards something else.
Zachrulez wrote:Do you think my move in this particular instance was scummy?
I don't find it scummy, just odd. I don't find what you did in post 50 to be considered an actual discussion, but now it's obviously one. Where did you think you were starting a discussion with Alm?
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:25 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

Well thanks Zach for not really replying to my question, but I think you mentioned it somewhere, so I guess it's all good.

In terms of the Jason/Nachomamma discussion, I also have to side with Jason. I don't know what clan-related forums are, so I can't really comment on that topic.
Nachomamma8 wrote:The goal of scum is to look as protown as possible and avoid being lynched. So, it is to great benefit to the scum to cover up any mistakes they might have and be very careful in making sure that anything they say won't be misconstrued.
I agree with the first part, but I'm sure the second part applies to everyone, not just scum. It's also the town's responsibility to not make mistakes, like a cop claim or something like that, so that it won't affect them at night.

In addition to what Kast and Kdub said, I find Nachomamma's arguement weak, just like Zach's arguement on GM was weak. What I find more interesting about this discussion is how Nachomamma avoids Jason's questions, when I believe it was Jason who asked the questions first.

What happened to Bogre? It would be intersting to see what he thinks of this, since he's only posted a confirm message. But just to make sure he's here:

unvote, Vote: Bogre
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

d3x wrote:So I caught up and read the quoted post again and I can now officially say that I don't like it. First, youpersonally only have a confirmation, an RVS Vote, a single content post and then your Vote post on the same person as your RVS Vote, coincidentally. cateraction has the exact same posting history as Bogre and Snow_Bunny isn't too far ahead {with an RVS Vote and a pic}. Why did you single out Bogre for this?
Yeah I realized that I had already voted for Bogre after I made that post, but I didn't think it would have mattered. True, cateraction has the same posting history as Bogre, but I only have one vote, so I choose to target one person.
Nachomamma8 wrote:Do you find me scummy for my attack on Jason? Do you find Jason for his attack on GM?
I found you ignoring his questions to be more scummy than your attack. I don't get what you mean about finding Jason's attack on GM scummy. Where did Jason attack GM?
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

Now, about cateraction, I'm pleased that he spoke, but he's doing nothing. So, cateraction, is there anything else you think about this game so far?
Chinaman wrote:Any reason you chose to comment on the Jason topic but ignore the now growing topic of myself?

I just wanted to finish addressing the Jason topic, but now that it's finished I will comment your topic. I agree that what you said was a slip. (To be honest, I've never watched Star Wars, I just wanted to play a game). So mentioning a different race other than the Jedi does say to me you know that there is a Sith.

Vote: Chinaman
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

What doesn't make sense to me is that if Chinaman had info on Kdub, why would he want to kill a town member. And obviously he isn't a lyncher because he turned out to be vanilla. Then again, it doesn't make sense to me that a mod would tell a townie straight forward that this person is scum. So, I'm under the impression that Kdub is a 3rd-party role. What scares me though is that if he is a lyncher, then there could be another lyncher out there (unless this was bastard modding which I don't know too much about) whose target is Kdub. Any thoughts about this?
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

Bogre wrote:Speculation about third-party lynchers and crazy stuff.
Bogre wrote:If he's a lyncher? Pretty unlikely, but we have had one in this game already, and (of Luke Skywalker) might mean there is another.
So whenever I think that there's a lyncher, I'm crazy and not contributing, but when you say he's a lyncher, that's not the same thing?
jasonT1981 wrote:At the time I was not thinking right (bloody alcohol apple shots) , he could still have attempted RBing Nach without anything happening if Nach doesnt have a PR.

Zachrulez wrote:Or Nach is still scum. Your sanity is not guaranteed is it?
Well there is a way to prove this, which would be to lynch Nachomamma8. This would prove Jason's sanity, and if Nach is scum, then that's good. Of course the downfall to this would be if Nach is vanilla.
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

I apologize for not being available the last couple of days. Now to go back a little bit...

Bogre wrote:Yesss. Seee, your speculation came without any previous information that we now have. Info that SCUM would have had yesterday.
Well, according to Encarta Dictionary a speculation is:
a conclusion, theory, or opinion based on incomplete facts or information. Based on the info I saw, I "speculated" that Kdub was a 3rd party role.

AlmasterGM wrote:Here's a list of people that I think can die right now, in no particular order:

JasonT
Snow_Bunny
Nachomamma
PHANTOM
Asside from my lack of recent posting, any other reasons why I should die?

I agree with Jason's couple of vote hopping, but about what Kast wrote, is there any site that can validate this? I remember the star wars wiki, but I can't find it. I'm sure it'll say stuff about Thrakan Sal-Solo so I'll try to research some more on him.

Vote Snow_Bunny

Snow_Bunny wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Well I can tell you I am not sum aligned and not evil in this game, I don't know that much about Star Wars, im more a Trek fan, ive seen the movies and that's it... I don't even think my character was in the movies.
Hmm... So, you're saying you're third party, right? Well, you say "I'm not scum" rather than "I'm town". I'd prefer to lynch scum, but third party is good too.

Vote:Jason
True, as town we need to eliminate all of the threats whether it's scum or something else, but I'm failing to see how what he said is a claim as a thrid party role.

Snow_Bunny wrote:You see, I first check all my games, and then, if I have time left, decide to post.

Right now, there's the conflict between the neighbours/masons and Jason. So far, after some thinking, I'm inclined towards Jason, as the neighbours' claim was a bit shaky (one claiming neighbour, the other mason :/). Also, I'd rather lose a claimed neighbour than a cop. For now, let's say I misunderstood his post where I pointed out he could be "third party."

But, wait, if Jason has a confirmed town on Nacho, it would be better if we lynch his pair. So Unvote, vote: cat

I don't get this post. You first go on to say that you are leaning towards Jason, then you shift towards cat. What do you mean by "For now, let's say I misunderstood his post..."?
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

Bogre wrote:Also, he's still alive, increasing likelihood of him being scum.
Same with everyone else.
Bogre wrote:@Dex.

Pretty much being noncontributory, not answering and scumhunting very well. Could be pretty null but still a feeling he's more likely scum than down.

I am more ready to see Nacho be lynched, though.
Well here's something to note. Yesterday, including the mods error, 5 people voted Jason when 6 votes were required. That means either cat, nacho, d3x, kast, or bogre have a double vote count. However, I seem to think that d3x doesn't have the double vote count ability because of the mod saying that without his vote, Jason would be one vote off. Now if there are 2 scum left in the game, and they don't have that double vote count, then one wrong move could be the end of the game.

I'm confused about what a skitzo is. The wiki says that he's never mafia, so does that mean that AlmasterGM was just a townie?
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

Well, I was waiting to see if anyone had claimed a nightkill last night. Anyways, I am claiming now that I did kill someone last night. I'm not sure if I should actually claim my entire role, so I'll wait to see if anyone has any thoughts.
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:17 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

I'm a one-shot vig and I killed Snow_Bunny, which my role really sucks now if you get what I mean...
PHANTOM
PHANTOM
Goon
PHANTOM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by PHANTOM »

Oh wow, congrats scum.

Kast, when were you recuited as scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”