J.R
Townie
J.R
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:17 am

Post by J.R »

Iecerint wrote:<3 Cobalt <3

My take on the issue is a little different. Let me clarify.

See, the reality is that both town and scum need points to function. Uselessly wasting points is poor play regardless of your alignment.

What's missing from this analysis is the context. Others (including the Mod, I believe) had implicitly or explicitly said that conserving points was scummy. Since I think that minimal honest introspection would have shown that that rhetoric was a half-truth at best (at least, that was my experience), I think fifi's decision to use CP was motivated by an attempt to (!) appear town.
Problem is, the scum could waste their CP just to appear as a town. So let's not judge based on the use of CP
J.R
J.R
Townie
J.R
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by J.R »

Iecerint wrote:J.R. -- you have literally restated my point, except that you've ignored the context a bit and thereby demoted it a bit to 2TOWN4TOWN, which I don't think is all it is.
I thought you were implying that fifi was town trying to hint that he's town. My reply was focused on the "I think fifi's decision. . ." part.

- - - - - - - - -

Anyway, I'm not against what Seacore is saying. He's just finding another way to play the game.

Now in regards to fifi, I've re read the thread and it was scummy when fifi voted then fhqwhgads said that it is wasting their points. Seems like a scum warning his scum buddy.

FoS: the1fifi & fhqwhgads
[/b]
J.R
J.R
Townie
J.R
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by J.R »

AlmasterGM wrote:Seriously, can we just lynch fifi already? We are sitting around and doing nothing. The only other alternative is this proposal that we make him burn his own CP. However, I think that is a stupid plan, as it would be easily countered by this rule:
Game Rules wrote:In addition, each Commander unit is assigned an additional amount of bonus command points.
Unless we bank that fifi is the scum commander, which is a pretty big gamble on our part, we are unlikely to stop any scum night actions. That is probably why this rule exists in the first place - to stop us from breaking the game via this method.

More fifi votes, please. They fuel me.
So you are pushing for a fifi lynch? Well, if fifi didn't flip as town then I'd be more inclined to vote for you the next day.

Vote: The1fifi
[/b]
J.R
J.R
Townie
J.R
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:21 pm

Post by J.R »

Sorry for my absence, I was just finishing homeworks.

Anyway, this is kinda new for me, I was used to the usual kind of game but I'm adjusting. Well... if you noticed that I'm not around in some discussions, just take it as a hint to what my role is.

If you have questions for me, feel free to ask.
J.R
J.R
Townie
J.R
Townie
Townie

Post Post #232 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:54 am

Post by J.R »

And why do some are blatantly rolefishing? Hmm. . .I don't get it.
J.R
J.R
Townie
J.R
Townie
Townie

Post Post #303 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by J.R »

Cobalt wrote:I suddenly want JR or Almaster to burn.

Well, I don't really have any problem with that. I'm willing to burn. Just tell me when and how much.

Anyway, it just came out a bit scummy when Almaster killed Seacore. It was a
baseless
daykill. Worst is Seacore has been helpful and now he's gone.

I am getting more inclined to switch my vote on Almaster now.
J.R
J.R
Townie
J.R
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by J.R »

It's been a very busy week for me. V/LA until Sunday morning(GMT + 8 ). I need to prepare for our prom.

Noted.
J.R
J.R
Townie
J.R
Townie
Townie

Post Post #391 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:13 am

Post by J.R »

Anyway, what are we waiting for? If fifi is already confirmed as scum then why wasn't he lynched yet? I'm a bit confused with the burning plan.
J.R
J.R
Townie
J.R
Townie
Townie

Post Post #462 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by J.R »

popsofctown wrote:Multiple CP for a power role would be bastard modding. "each action requires a CP to use".

(...)
But I re-read the first post. It was stated that:
Every player action in this game that isn't talking or unvoting (e.g. power role actions, votes, kills, or lynches) requires command points.
It wasn't stated clearly that every action requires only 1 CP but it stated that every action requires the use of CP. So it's likely to happen that some actions will use more than one Command Point.

Anyway, the burning plan is worthy to try and it's already late to back-out with the plan.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”