LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:33 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Will try and get caught up fast, have midterms thursday/friday of next week so will have less access then.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:09 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Got a little less then 10 pages slight better then skimmed. Like ort for town, like whoever DTF is now (nacho?) for scum.

This will get more indepth with cases, reasoning and possibly epic poetry later.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Finished a somewhat distracted skim-read. My early game reads, even though they moved around quite a bit during the read, came out the same.

On a skim I would be shooting nacho, second is a bit more complicated. I can see any of the others working really, although most have ties to different scum. I am more sure then before that ort is town though.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

ortolan wrote:Llama did Xyl ask you to replace him specifically
I did some deal were I would replace for Elmo is he reviewed my large theme where if you die you pass your votes onto a new person of choice which is now taking signups [/shameless plug] I would replace into this game if ever needed. Apparently it was needed.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:54 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Hah... me passive.

Breakdown by slot of why nacho-slot should be lynched

DTF

He was lurky at first, but his catchup posts are very nice at showing hes scum
- Sarag's first post is bad, much worse than Bogre's first. "Haha yeah, I was gonna act like scum" is so much posturing, and reeks additionally of deference to a noted strong player. The additional focus on votes versus FoSes seems like trying to ingratiate.
Was about all he came up with on any dead scum that did not require Bogre to be scum first. He went on to link Sarag to Bogre, and then concluded his catchup post by no longer being sure of Bogre being scum. This leads us to a catchup post of "I dont know".
DraketheFake wrote:@Sarag: That's a pretty jumpy response. Caught with your hand in the cookie jar? You're "not going to waste everyone's time" by defending yourself? Is that because you figure people will ignore what you've just said in favor of continuing to harp on Bogre? Because you saw what happened when Bogre tried to defend himself? Your decision here is a very strange one by a player who came under mild suspicion at best.
He does put "pressure" on sarag later, with a mess of questions. This was all that came of the attack though. While the response from Sarag actually isnt bad (Sarag-scum actually was a surprise to me) it was never mentioned again by DTF. In fact Bogre was really never mentioned by DTF again as well, which was odd given that Sarag calling Bogre town in a response is all it made for DTF to stop.

The entire extent of suspicions that even came from that slot seemed to be "mild suspicion of rite (town)".

Have to finish up a paper thats due tomorrow now. If all goes well I will be back for more later.

Im also starting to lean to Slicey (now Mae) as second scum.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

rewq455 wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Scum: Bogre, Sarag, ortolan, DraketheFake
Still happy about this list. Sarag has the potential to remove himself if he starts actually playing. The other three had better hope that someone else does something really really scummy, because otherwise they'll be my top suspects for a while...
I have no scum tells on Sarag... I am pretty sure none were previously stated either.
After completely ignoring Sarag this comes as a shock
rewq455 wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:Bogre’s my second, but I think he's a bad target if we're wrong. He might do a decent job at finding scum as the shooter, but he'd need to take his sights off of me and Xyl before I'd feel really comfortable risking that. It's not so much that I don't think he's really scummy, it's that being wrong about Bogre would be like killing two townies.
Stop right there. Thinking this way is opening yourself up to manipulation by the scum. Don't.
That is why we should be careful about who we shoot though. If we shoot someone who is obviously a poor scum hunter, they are then given the opportunity to accedentally shoot town.
rewq starts arguing that we should exclude people who are bad at scumhunting so they wont kill town. This isnt even a viable tactic in normal games, let alone one with special mechanichs. He is defending Bogre who he had called scum multiple times with this as well, which doesnt add up.
rewq455 wrote:
ortolan wrote:
Zakeri (267) wrote:It's still bad play, dipping into a test sample of one pool for something as fickle as meta.
Not at all. I've seen people try to draw meta from 10 different games and because they're n00b @ mafia the meta they have derived is crap and useless anyway. Quality, not quantity. If you work out behaviour that people genuinely have difficulty changing, then it's going to be effective regardless of where it's drawn from (bear in mind I don't even remember who I apparently meta'ed at this point). Noobs are still gonna read 10 different games and say "omg, Zakeri, in 9/10 of your town games your average post length is 3 lines long, in your scum game your average post length was 5 lines long. You have one 6-line post in this game
Vote: Zakeri
"

Slicey: I don't think Xyl is scum. Merely wrong.
So you are doing this based off of post length? Also I noticed that you said that Zakeri was on your scum list, even before you posted anything against him. Also you have brought up posts against how he posts.... looking scummier each page. At this point, even scummier than Bogre.
At this point ort is going full force at zak (scum). The change in reads on ort is stunning though from reqw. Earlier, he had ort as town like here
rewq455 wrote:I am seeing Ort playing as a very protective town member, instead of a poor scummy member. He seems to be protecting to many people though. I think that there is a good chance that Bogre is scum and that Ort is protecting him wrongly. Also, I agree that he seems to be a good enough player that if he were scum, he would not defend all of his scum buddies.
The pressure of zak from ort is a big reason that he seemes to want ort dead. It looks like a chainsaw-ish defense, especially considering how much the read on ort was required to change for him to be suddenly considered scum.

Later we get a few more quips about dead scum
rewq455 wrote:
ortolan wrote:I am telling you, just kill Hacker, DoS, Sarag and AlmasterGM

One misfire won't stop us getting a scummy, our scummy can still be saved
Why AlmasterGM?
Answered by ort, dropped by rewq
rewq455 wrote:
I agree with you that Sarag is scum, btw.
Way to change the topic
Trying to get the topic of converstation off killing sarag.

~~~

I will get to nacho later, but the ammount of defending and deflecting that had been done here by rewq is impressive. Reward him with a bullet
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Its only lylo is DrakeTheDrippingNacho is town.

So im going to say its not lylo
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Going to read Mae/HR over the next few days. Two midterms in two days this week so will be quiet untill then
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Maemuki wrote:Llama and Nacho attacked each other as soon as they entered the game...mmmmm.

Llama. What do you think about HR? Besides, he attacked me with...
So im scum for replacing into a game and calling scum correctly now? Ive heard of burden of proficency, but this is wrong, I dont bus *that* much.

I have HR as a second suspect to you on what I remember from a reread. Still going to go through and back this up, but its parents birthday this weekend and the time I get online goes to the game im modding untill I get back to campus and have more time.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:07 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Been rereading a bit. Really conflicted on Mae right now. From slicey I think town, from Mae I think slightly scummy. Need to do a close on on HR still soon, maybe Yos too.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Not really.

Im about 60-40 on HR-Mae right now. Slicey reads town, but Mae reads scum to me. Ort still is town. Yos is probably town. Going of just Mae, its the prefered kill to me. Putting slicey back into the equation that slot just looks more town then HR, who is just slightly scummy.

I feel like im talking in circles here really. I would be floored if the game wasnt over with a HR and Mae deaths. Would rather get it done in one shot though which I am stuck on.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:59 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

We got the ready part down. Now just waiting for the 'aim, fire'
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:59 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Would be interesting to see this game play out a few more times, I think its very slightly a scum advantage overall, although with each scum death town chances go up quite a bit.

I would of pushed to give a big name gun as scum, chances of four straight kills is low, and a "mislynch" gets rid of someone who people consider "threats".

Glad I got the DTF read on, even if for some reason that made multiple people think I was scum. I mean, im all for bussing but not sure that was the right point to.
Co-host of The USL Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”