Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:46 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Vote-Maximumum

I would not think Elmer Fudd to be a vig he is a bad guy. I think Maximumum is trying to take the most from hezlucky's bad move to make herself look innocent.

Also hezlucky do you have to use your role? Since you don't seem to understand how it works (the mod should help you with that) it is better to not die yet stay alive and be basically a townie.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #110 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:58 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

My internet access is terrible sorry for not posting in a while.

Anyway if there is one person in this game who is NOT scum it is bugs bunny, it is clearly stated in the opening of this game. Yes there is a chance he could be a SK but I doubt the chances are great because why would the storyline of this game be based on the Mafia after the SK while the town is just lingering around. Also leoindas (sorry for the spelling not much time be4 this computer shuts down its crappy) if he is a role stealer and stole the vigilantes role then he would be a crappy sk that was never guarenteed his chance to kill. My vote stands and I would suggest we not lynch bugs on day 1 unless someone else claims ugs.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #116 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:23 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

If you read my post nox I already explained a more indepth explanation as to how the sk wouldn't be a role stealer. During night I will read in depth into this game and will definatly be on the members of the bandwagon of bugs bunny.

Then again if he turns out to be the serial killer or scum I will take my hat off to you and admit I was wrong.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #121 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:22 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Vote Leonidas

Of all people I would guess the person on the site Voted best Serial Killer would have been clever enough to figure out that a SK who steals roles really wouldn't be able to even be called a serial killer. The reason I say this is because the chances of that type of role finding a role that kills is slim so any mod would be clever enough to know that at the end of the game if 5 are left all mafia are gone and no vig left the "SK" would be SOL.
You get my vote leonidas because I believe you were trying to find a reason to kill bugs and that I feel you are a good enough player that if you "were" pro-town your vote would have beeen elsewhere with better logic.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #129 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:16 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

So I say lets do something and get leonidas into lynching range to hear a claim the day is going pretty slow and i feel there is evidence worth looking into.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:21 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

It is easy to flat out state you think my logic is bull or the tennis racket analogy but why don't you explain why you think that way and then maybe I can either change my mind or argue my point. Are we afraid of discussion?
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #139 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:35 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Macros wrote:i still dont see the scumminess on leo, but what do i know?
The scuminess is the complete lack of logic to leonidas' reasonings behind the vote for Hez. And I feel leonidas would never have used such crap logic if s/he were town.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #149 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:56 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Confirm-Vote-Leonidas
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #152 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:30 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Why don't you explain your actions, I didn't say hey everyone lets lynch leonidas I just wanted to get pressure on you for a role claim. Then decide from there. I thought your actions yesterday were completely lacking logic and your vote to be very misplaced for those reasonings. In no part did I say "Lets go ahead and lynch leonidas."

I am going to
FOS-Macros
I have enough reasoning agaist leonidas as you had against wallsy and now you are voting someone on a gut feeling. I don't expect you to see why I would think leonidas should have known better because partly I feel you were at blame also. Though I feel your reasoning to vote bugs (hezlucky) was a little more logical.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #154 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:22 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

The way leonidas worded his message made it seemed like I had a total disregard for him and wanted him to be lynched which was far from the truth. I merely found him scummy and wanted to hear a roleclaim then decide from there.

You still haven't given valid reasoning for your fos on me or your vote on nox at least I am trying to be logical and not trying to go off mere guesses and felings backed with no real evidence. We seem to be in a never ending argument and ou seem oddly defensive of me trying to get a bandwagon on leonidas. Your gut obviously has proved itselfwrong once (wallsy) so why don't we try something else.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #155 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:22 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

The way leonidas worded his message made it seemed like I had a total disregard for him and wanted him to be lynched which was far from the truth. I merely found him scummy and wanted to hear a roleclaim then decide from there.

You still haven't given valid reasoning for your fos on me or your vote on nox at least I am trying to be logical and not trying to go off mere guesses and felings backed with no real evidence. We seem to be in a never ending argument and ou seem oddly defensive of me trying to get a bandwagon on leonidas. Your gut obviously has proved itselfwrong once (wallsy) so why don't we try something else.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #162 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:59 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

I am still here and have something to say but I am not going to waste the time to create the large post just in case this thread is abandoned.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #163 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:59 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

I am still here and have something to say but I am not going to waste the time to create the large post just in case this thread is abandoned.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #166 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:12 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

sounds good to me
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #174 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:29 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Macros wrote:i was tweety, investigator, leon innocent ngiht one, got scum last night but they died :(
I was Granny Doc

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”