cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:42 am

Post by cruelty »

I'm gonna do exactly what I always do.

Your early attempt to paint me as scummy based on (dodgy) meta is noted.
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:43 am

Post by cruelty »

Actually, I'll back that up,
unvote, vote AGM
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by cruelty »

llamaeatataco wrote:I'm to lazy to look up any other games of yours.
ok, so we can conclude that you know nothing about me.

llama wrote:What do you always do? Through random votes out with no reason whatsoever, no other text, ignore what other people have said and be the embodiment of active lurking?
agm wrote:This pretty much describes cruelty.
you've completed one (i think) game with me, pretty outstanding meta read you have.

early scumreads, llama, agm.
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by cruelty »

which point, exactly?
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:27 am

Post by cruelty »

Nope, don't feel the need to address it.
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Post by cruelty »

Kast wrote:Minor point:
cruelty wrote:you've completed one (i think) game with me, pretty outstanding meta read you have.
AGM wrote:I've played with cruelty multiple times.
Which of the above is true?
As far as I can recall, I've completed one game with AGM (I could be wrong, but definitely no more than two).

Kast wrote:@Cruelty-
-To be clear, you don't feel any need to address the claim that your behavior is anti-town and/or active lurking.

-You did feel the need to address the point that your normal meta is to be anti-town and to active lurk. You feel that point falsely characterizes you as scummy based on meta instead of looking at how you actually are in this game. Is this correct?
I think it's probably true that I occasionally appear scummy due to playstyle. I don't think it's a fair point to make this early when the person making the accusation has very little experience with me, and the intent is obviously to cast doubt on me from the outset. I am therefore highly dubious about AGM's intentions.

Put it this way.

- If he knows my meta is consistently active lurky and scummy (not saying it is, but that's what he seems to be claiming), then he also knows I have -never- been scum on this site (fact).

- If the above is true, then active lurking and appearing scummy is a function of my town play, and shouldn't be worth bringing up for AGM as town. For AGM as scum, making me look guilty from the outset is gravy.

- If he's lying about my meta. then I'd like to invoke LaL.

Either way, based on what's been said so far, AGM = strongest scumread.

llama wrote:Obvious OMGUS FoS is obvious.
Using obvious twice doesn't increase the power of the sentence.
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:07 am

Post by cruelty »

AlmasterGM wrote:
llamaeatataco wrote:I'm to lazy to look up any other games of yours. What do you always do? Through random votes out with no reason whatsoever, no other text, ignore what other people have said and be the embodiment of active lurking?
This pretty much describes cruelty.

Actually this is a complete lie.

The game I completed with AGM, I mainly took heat for
not
voting (and not wanting to talk about scumreads, something I've changed in my game). I barely changed my vote all game (I was COMPLETELY misguided town) and every time I did it was considered, and weighed by a solid (albeit wrong) explanation of why I was doing so.

The rest of this isn't really applicable. No active lurking, no ignoring what people say, etc.

This is the game.
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by cruelty »

unvote, vote pman

this is a crybaby policy lynch. agm you're next.

someone hammer, i'm hungover and want this weeping weasel to bleed.
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Post by cruelty »

sup, just an i'm still here post. will catch up + post tomorrow night.
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:29 pm

Post by cruelty »

sigh.

let's massclaim.
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by cruelty »

I'm Dass, a militia recruit. To paraphrase my flavour, I lost my rifle and as a result, have no special abilities. VT.

llama?
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:21 am

Post by cruelty »

llamaeatataco wrote:You know, I'd almost believe that infection forms are functionally yaks and we just got very lucky with the last member being a regular goon (combat form?). Think about it. The first infection form was lynched d1, the second was killed by the PGO. This would make it MUCH more likely that we have a lot of pr's, seeing as yaks are extremely broken anyway.

Or maybe I'm just stupid and they ARE regular goons.
a) what's a yak?
b) the flavour for N1 shows bv310 having attacked kast
c) why the f you talkin bout combat forms boy?
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by cruelty »

llama wrote:I got the gun. So, unless we have 2 scum, that clears xvart and myself.
how does that clear you?

i didn't see anywhere xvart stating that scum can't receive a gun.

in fact;
llama wrote:The vig would get at most one shot off,
and the gunsmith could give his single gun to the mafia.
also,
llama wrote:Think about it... What if the yaks can either kill or convert, not both at once?
why are you assuming that the infection forms are yaks? what exactly leads you to that conclusion? i think this was the first time it was brought up:
llama wrote:You know, I'd almost believe that infection forms are functionally yaks and we just got very lucky with the last member being a regular goon (combat form?).
so as best i can tell, you're making up assumptions based on random beliefs that -you- invented. did this turn into scientology mafia or something?

the only conclusion that can be drawn from this gun transfer is that xvart isn't lying about his role OR that we have two scum. it doesn't clear anyone at all (although i guess it makes it less likely that xvart is scum), unless i'm missing a critical point somewhere.

i also think it's unwise to speculate on the final scum role (presumably there's only 1 left) - it's not really that relevant when all we have to do is lynch one dude.
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:19 am

Post by cruelty »

llama wrote:Cruelty is just doing what he normally does (illogical attacks).
i've never played with you before so i'm not sure how you know that i usually make illogical attacks. the only serious suspect i've had in this game was agm and look how that turned out.

llama wrote:Imo, xvart is clear. Being able to give a gun to someone is NOT helpful at all to the mafia, and he definitely gave the gun to me. Either we are mafia together or he is clear. He could have given the gun to mafia, but as I said, I was speaking from my point of view. Unwise to speculate on the final scum role? How do you figure that? In my opinion, this discussion could be very helpful for producing slips like this one. Discussion = good. Tell me, in what possible way could it be unwise to have this discussion?
it doesn't clear
you
AT ALL. and it doesn't 100% clear xvart (but atm he's the last person i'd vote for).

discussion about the final scum role isn't a problem in and of itself, but it's pretty irrelevant when we're looking for a lynch.
llama wrote:Only one more lynch? As far as I know, we have a mislynch. I'm going to assume we get this one wrong, because if we get it right it won't matter.
there's 99% only 1 scum left. not one lynch left.
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by cruelty »

llamaeatataco wrote: Props on that btw, I didn't even notice him until d2.
I never said it cleared me, just that it cleared him.
you what now?? let's quickly recap.
llama wrote:I got the gun. So, unless we have 2 scum,
that clears xvart and myself.
are you serious?

should i vote you now or do you think you can make the hole you're digging a little bigger??

llama wrote:I didn't need to play with you before. I have seen how you behaved in this game: Your attack on my was full of OMGUS and fail.
what attack on you?
cruelty wrote:ok, so we can conclude that you know nothing about me.
cruelty wrote:early scumreads, llama, agm.

both these quotes are from the same post (my iso 5) and constitute the entirety of my 'attack' on you.

so what to conclude from llama's latest gem of a post??

1: he's a liar - he quite clearly
did
say that xvart giving him the gun cleared him.
2: he's misrepresentative - describing the above quotes as an attack is stretching, calling it omgus and full of fail is pushing the lines of credibility.

llama wrote:Your behavior now is the same. Either I need to learn to speak or you need to learn to read.
lol.

llama wrote:So, is the extra discussion of another day worth giving up my total control of who dies? I think so, because I trust xvart.
yes, because you're quite clearly either insane or scum.

also you have no choice BUT to trust xvart. in fact xvart becomes irrelevant because he must die tonight, scum can't have 95% confirmed town alive in lylo.

llama wrote:I'm too lazy to quote, but reck got a little defensive in that last post, don't you think? Chainsaw defence ftl.
you were too lazy to check my meta when AGM started bringing it up. this is the business end of the game son, i don't want no layabouts round here.

at this point i'm in danger of getting tunneled. i'd love to hear some more from DoS. i am prepared to lynch him today, i don't want a lurker anywhere near lylo.

reckoner you asked me who i want to lynch and based on text alone it's llama by a mile. i'm not happy with DoS lurking though, so i'm willing to take that route too. i'm not going to vote just yet because i think it's premature (there's good discussion right now and i want to prolong it for a bit, see if we can win this shit today).
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Post by cruelty »

llama's behaviour > llama's mc claim imo
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:51 am

Post by cruelty »

facepalm

i'll deal with you after work
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Post by cruelty »

no need to get personal mate. it's just a game. but since ya did..

1: your explanation was beyond pathetic. "i meant it from my pov!". i didn't address it because it was so fucking weak that i dismissed it as the ravings of a delusional dumbass.

2: i'm not suspicious of you for that, i asked you to explain and since you did, i haven't brought it up again.

3: given my stance on (1) is that your answer was a fucking joke and given the fact that you DID say you were cleared (regardless of your later, ludicrous rationale) you did in fact lie.

4: it wasn't an attack at all, rofl. you did in fact know nothing about me (other than what AGM (
scum
) said), and my early scumread was less of a genuine read and more of a bait. didn't really work so i moved swiftly onwards. you're
completely
misrepping me - the impression you seem to be striving for is one of a drooling, raving cruelty hurling obscenities and weak cases at you in the early game. this didn't happen.

5: this wasn't an attack lol. you say you're lazy, i say this isn't the time to be lazy. you're not scum because of
that
, you're just an apathetic gimp.

you're trying to paint me as an idiot, which i guess is fine. maybe i'm wrong (shit, i've been wrong before), but i'm pretty sure there's a solid case to be made against you, your contradictions and your misrepresentations.

although, explain to me how scumhunting (even if it is misguided) is anti-town?

@the rest of you, i'll be looking at you all over the weekend now that i (hopefully) will have a bit more time.
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by cruelty »

DoS wrote:The whole problem is your entire case is now, "he's been lurking the entire game." Which in this game I haven't.
this is from your 11th post. eleven. there's simply no way you can claim to have made a significant contribution to the game.

DoS wrote:I am never one of the most active posters in a game, but do contribute when I do post.
this post puts a lie to your words.

not only that, but reading through your iso there's no significant contribution at all. no case building, no attacks.. nothing. you've defined active lurking throughout the game.
DoS wrote:I would like to remind everyone that I started the Pman wagon. I was the very first vote, and when reck bitched at me for the way I voted, I defended said vote.
yes, you were first on the pman wagon but your vote was unexplained at the time (and you never actually explained it, just directed enquiries to a post of pman's), so i'm not sure how much credit you can really claim. at best, this is null imo.

i'm happy to lynch you, i don't think your words are as scummy as llama's, but you're active lurking and therefore are very difficult to read.

xvart is basically confirmed town at this point (or is close enough to that he isn't gonna be lynched today).

reckoner i'll look at a bit later.

ps: it's terrence hood, not terrance. wiki > you
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by cruelty »

don't really care, i think DoS is a massive liability given his lurking and i think llama is scummy.

not gonna lynch xvart.
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by cruelty »

don't really care between llama and dos**

(although for very different reasons as stated)
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by cruelty »

you've changed your vote 3 times in the last 6 posts.
llama wrote:Reckoner was my initial suspect, but now that cruelty has been actively misrepresenting the truth and ignoring evidence and such, unvote, vote: Cruelty
llama wrote:So, I think I'm already voting him, but just in case
unvote, vote:Reckoner
(notably you thought you were voting reckoner when you changed your vote to me in your previous post? gimme a break)
llama wrote:I didn't want to believe Reck at first, but after looking back, DoS really wasn't here that much. :O

So anyway, unvote, vote: DoS
i really have a hard time believing you're legitimately pro-town.
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by cruelty »

i'm sitting here trying to pull as much information out of you as i can before i hammer. i'm currently content.

vote: dos
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by cruelty »

erm,
unvote, vote dos
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Post by cruelty »

huh didn't realise llama hammered, lol.

i didn't want to say too much about reckoner because i was (by the end of today) pretty happy with llama as town and i thought that reckoner might take the two of us to lylo and hope i went after llama again.

turns out my little plan wasn't necessary in the end.

gg town, agm i had you pegged son.
the nexus of the crisis

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”